JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159670 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 16 - History Repeats Itself] UPDATE! 10/03
« Reply #360 on: October 04, 2011, 06:23:15 AM »
jajaja kiss part 2 I love the scene!!.. but the answer of atsuko was much better:D

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #361 on: October 04, 2011, 07:05:28 AM »
arisa03:  :mon hi: arisa-chan! everybody seemed busy nowadays (including me  :nervous ) and it is understandable. i wonder how Takamina will handle things though  :dunno:

RJay: wow that sure is fast! :on study: thank you for liking... no, loving my story!  XD

haruhi16:
Since you've mentioned something about a lil twist for the KojiYuu pair, I'll try to think of something that will go nicely to the plot of my story  :mon determined: just don't hold your breath though  :nervous
^ that was my last reply to you regarding your request haruhi16. i apologize if it will take long or worst case scenario if im not gonna be able to write about the 'twist' in my Kojiyuu pair... because of my ongoing plot, i have to wait for the right opportunity to make it happen... if it happens.  :kneelbow: i hope you'll understand  :)

yourstruly: don't kill Ray... i still need her in my chapters  :on chew: lol We'll see how Takamina will handle things between Ray and Atsuko  :nervous

Haruko: lol me too! it was so hilarious that i just have to add that in my fic... and it fits in the scene!  XD

Offline Japanime1

• AtsuMina biased. ;)
« Reply #362 on: October 07, 2011, 10:30:18 PM »
Woo~ all in one sitting~! :grin: Hope you enjoyed my live commentary. :mikilaugh:

TIME TO HEAT THINGS UP! :bath:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #363 on: October 07, 2011, 11:50:52 PM »
@Japanime1: I don't know if Lynx enjoyed your live commentary but I definitely found it very amusing and  :lol:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 17 - Challenge] UPDATE! 10/09
« Reply #364 on: October 08, 2011, 10:52:18 PM »
This chapter is for a friend who is a stalker/lurker in the forums with an original name  :on crazygran:

LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 17 – Challenge

Takamina tapped her pencil on the logbook attached on a clipboard as she made her inspection of the race car that Miichan will use for the upcoming competition. Everything seemed in tiptop shape… she thought, ticking off the car parts that she already checked. Let’s see… Window net – check!... Battery mount – check!... Stickers… Takamina walked her way to the driver’s seat where Miichan is also helping in the inspection, checking the racing seat and seat belts.

“Miichan, are the safety stickers in place, especially on the emergency kill switch?” Takamina peeked inside the driver’s side of the car.

Miichan, who is sitting on the driver’s seat, is checking the durability of the roll cage and how the driver’s seat is firmly attached to the tubular structure that forms the cage. “Yup, everything seems to be in place...” She said, pointing at the sticker just beside of the steering wheel.

Takamina ticked off the final item to be checked as Miichan got out of the car. “This car that you’re gonna use looks good isn’t it Miichan?” she said. Mariko was able to convince Honda to sponsor a car for the team by submitting the designs made by the team’s engineers Honda gladly accepted Mariko’s proposal that they applied the engine and applied the designs of the engine and the exterior of the car and named it the limited edition Honda AKB #48 NSX-GT 2011.

Miichan tapped her chin as she circled the car. For her, the car looks impressive. Sae was in charge of overseeing the paint job and design with Sayaka’s approval. The car is painted pink that gradiates to black, with the team’s name “AKB” painted white on the hood of the car. A white number 48 are painted on the roof and either sides of the car with their major sponsor’s name emblazoned just behind it. Various different sponsor stickers are also adorned in the car. “I think I’m gonna name this baby… Gachapin.” Miichan said with finality in her voice.

“Gachapin?” Takamina said, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

“Yup, I remember Sayaka-chan calling me that… so I’m gonna name it Gachapin just to irritate her.” Miichan said, sticking out her tongue.

“But it’s not even green!” Takamina reasoned, pointing at the car.

As the two were about to argue about the name of the car, Haruna made her way towards them after inspecting each of the spare tires for the race. “How’s the inspection coming along?” she asked.

“It’s already finished. Miichan just named the car Gachapin for crying out loud.” Takamina answered, pointing her thumb to Miichan.

“But it’s not even green…” Haruna said, tilting her head sideways as she looked at the car.

“I already said that to her…” Takamina mumbled.

Miichan pouted, “Fine then, I’ll call her GachaPINK since you’re arguing about the color of the car.”

“You’re lucky that the car doesn’t know how to talk or it could’ve complained about the name you gave it.” Haruna said, making Takamina and Miichan laugh. Haruna decided to change the topic of conversation and smiled devilishly at Takamina. “Anyway Takamina, how does it feels that there are two girls who are fighting for your affection?” she asked, nudging Takamina’s side.

Takamina inwardly groaned as she tapped the clipboard on her forehead, hiding her face in the process. “Mou, don’t remind me of what happened this morning. It’s awkward enough that I have to stand in between them while they stare at each other as if they want to rip each other’s heads off!” Takamina said, her shoulders slump as she placed her clipboard on a nearby table.

“I gotta hand it to you Takamina… girls seem to notice you without you putting much effort. Hotaru wants to be your bride… and lo and behold - here comes the very charismatic diva Ray who seemed to believe that you’ve confessed your undying love to her, thus giving you a new nickname. You’re manning up!” Miichan winked, slapping her hand on Takamina’s shoulder.

Takamina narrowed eyes and gave out a sarcastic little laugh at Miichan. “How many times do I have to tell you: I.Am.Not.A.Man! I’m still a girl the last time I checked this morning thank you very much.”

Sayaka walked past the three cousins as she tacked a paper on the bulleting board beside where Takamina was standing. She clapped her hands, signaling for the entire crew to gather in front of her. “Team I have an announcement for you. I’ve attended the meeting with Mariko-chan and Ray-san and handed me the list of the members that will be included in the Music Video. You can check if you’re names are included in the list.” Sayaka said, patting the paper she just attached on the board.

Since the three cousins were just beside Sayaka during the announcement, they were the first ones who stood in front of the board as the rest of the Pit Crew flocked to read the list:

Race Car Driver / Ray’s partner – Takahashi Minami

Members of the Pit Crew included:
Kitahara Rie
Kuramochi Asuka
Matsui Jurina
Miyazawa Sae
Sashihara Rino
Takajo Aki

*any changes in the list will be announced later on*

“I don’t know if I should feel happy or scared that you’ve been chosen Takamina…” Miichan mumbled.

Takamina pinched the bridge of her nose between her thumb and index finger, “Great… juuuuuust great…”

At the Flag Girls Studio – Lounge Room…

Atsuko sighed as she continued writing in her notebook. This didn’t go unnoticed by Yuko and the other girls that are sitting beside her in the lounge room.

“Ano… Atsuko-chan… its okay to vent out but, I think you’re already drilling a hole in your notebook.” Tomochin said, holding Atsuko’s hand to prevent damaging her notebook further.

Atsuko blinked and stared at her notebook. “Ah, gomen… I’m just irritated, that’s all.”

“What are you writing anyway Acchan?” Yuko asked, propping her feet on the coffee table as she slouched on the couch beside her youngest sister.

“Oh it’s nothing… well it IS something… I’ve been meaning to give this to Takamina but I haven’t finished it yet.” Atsuko replied, flipping her notebook to write on a new page.

“Aww… that’s so sweet.” Tomochin cooed. A clicking of heels interrupted their conversations as they saw Yukirin enter the lounge room towards their bulleting board.

“Hey Yukirin, where have you been?” Chii-chan asked as every member walked towards the bulleting board.

“Mariko-chan asked me to join the meeting and informed me that I’ll be the make-up artist for the music video. I don’t know if I’m gonna enjoy doing Ray’s makeup during the video production.” Yukirin scowled, tacking the paper in place on the board.

“Well, you could mess up her makeup… accidentally that is.” Yuko suggested with a devilish grin.

“Nah, it’ll be too obvious. Anyway, I was also asked to post this on our bulletin board. It’s the list of the members who will be in the music video.” Yukirin pointed at the board.

The Flag Girls suddenly huddled in front of the bulletin board to read the list:

Race Car Driver / Ray’s partner – Takahashi Minami

Members of the Flag Girls included:
Itano Tomomi
Kasai Tomomi
Matsubara Natsumi
Matsui Rena
Miyazaki Miho
Nakata Chisato
Watanabe Mayu

*any changes in the list will be announced later on*

“How come everyone’s included except for Atsuko-chan and Yuko-chan?” Tomo-mi asked.

“I don’t really care since its Ray-san’s music video.” Yuko answered off handedly.

“But Yuko-chan, you’re our captain and Atsuko-chan is our Ace so it is kinda weird that’s all.” Mayuyu said.

Atsuko stared at the list and frowned as she saw who will be Ray’s partner in the video. “I think I know who is behind all this. I’m gonna talk to Mariko onee-chan.” She said, tearing up the paper from the board and stomped her way to Mariko’s office.

“Oi Acchan! Don’t let me miss all the fun!” Yuko yelled, running after her sister.

Atsuko is fuming as she stomped towards Mariko’s office, ignoring Yuko who is keeping up with her pace. She purposely slammed the door open as she barged in the office.

“Mariko onee-chan! What’s the meaning of thi – oh… it’s you… what are you doing here? Where is Mariko onee-chan?” Atsuko narrowed her eyes dangerously to the person sitting on the couch reading a magazine.

Ray continued to flip through the pages of the magazine, “Mariko-san asked me to stay here as she went out to meet the director of the music video at the lobby.” She answered abruptly.

“Care to explain this?” Atsuko asked, holding the paper in front of Ray’s face.

“It’s a list of names… I expect that you know how to read Maeda.”

“Why is Mariko onee-chan not included? She’s also a member of the Flag Girls you know.” Yuko asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Mariko-san will be co-producing the video so she voluntarily declined to be added in the lineup.”

“How about Yuko onee-chan, I think it’s in the protocol that the team’s captain should be included.” Atsuko said.

“She’ll just ruin my music video by being irritable.” Ray said, placing the magazine back to the coffee table in front of her.

“Actually you did me a huge favor.  Now I don’t have to put up with your diva attitude.” Yuko said sarcastically. “Why is my youngest sister not in the list? She’s the Ace of the team.” Yuko added.

“Conflict of interest.” Ray said as she stood in front of the two sisters. Yuko and Atsuko looked at each other, wondering what Ray means.

“It is obvious that you like my Nami, Maeda. I intend to have her to myself.”

“Nami? I don’t think Takamina will like that nickname. Stay away from her. You’re not good for her.” Atsuko said.

Ray let out a short laugh. “How would you know?  I know my Nami is still single. That means I have a shot in getting her to love me.”

Yuko almost gagged at what Ray said. “Don’t flatter yourself Ray-san. Takamina won’t pick you as her girlfriend.” Yuko mocked.

Ray raised an eyebrow, then turned to face Atsuko. “Oh yeah? Well then, tell me Maeda: did Nami ever ask you to be her girlfriend?”

Atsuko was stunned at the question. “Well… I…” It is obvious that Takamina likes me… right?

Ray smirked seeing that Atsuko became flustered at her blunt question. “Did you even tell her that you like her?”

“I…” I’ve been teasing her all this time…

“If ever Nami has shown you kindness, don’t you think that it’s just part of her nature?”

“…” Takamina is kind to everybody… I am more than just a “somebody” to her right?

“Did Nami ever admit that she loves you? “

“…” No…

“Tch... Pity... I expected that you would answer those questions easily.”

“STOP IT!” Atsuko screamed at Ray, feeling her heart beat faster, her breath quickening as doubt and fear entered her mind.

“Ha! You are such a fool Maeda! You’re not even honest with your feelings!” Ray continued to mock Atsuko. Yuko inwardly growled as she gently pulled her younger sister behind her back, standing face to face with the diva.

“I swear… one more harsh word to my little sister, I swear! I’ll punch your face so hard that no one will recognize you, not even your own mother.” Yuko whispered between clenched teeth. As Ray was about to respond to Yuko’s taunting, Mariko and Sarukawa-shachou entered the office.

“That’s enough!” Mariko yelled at the three. Mariko and Sarukawa Keiji have been standing by the door since Ray started taunting Atsuko. The two managers didn’t expect things to go this far.

Mariko slowly walked between Ray and Yuko, eyeing the three younger women in her office. “I won’t tolerate any misconduct in my office or anywhere inside this headquarters. If you three have a score to settle, do it in a calm way. Violence or trash talking won’t get you anywhere.” Mariko said seriously.

Keiji sighed as he stood beside his prodigy. “Ray, we’re the one who asked for their help for your music video. I suggest you keep your temper in check until we finish shooting for your music video.” He said, knowing that Ray won’t simply apologize to anybody. Anyway, we have to meet the director at the studio. Mariko-san, Ray and I will go ahead to the studio.” Keiji said as he coaxed Ray out of the office.

Mariko simply nodded at Sarukawa-shachou. Sighing in relief, she looked at her two younger sisters, unsure of what to say. Yuko is still furiously looking at the door while Atsuko stiffly stood as she stared at the floor. Knowing that her sister has nothing to say as of this time, she pulled them close to her and hugged them tight.

At the studio…

The members of the team who were included in the list are already gathered by the time Mariko, Atsuko and Yuko arrived. Haruna and Miichan is also there out of curiosity and support for Takamina. When Atsuko is about to stand beside the drifter, Ray beat her to it by pulling Takamina to her in front of the group. Takamina sighed and stood stiffly beside the diva who started babbling on how excited she is for this project. The display of Ray’s aggressiveness didn’t go unnoticed by Atsuko and the rest of the team.

“Minna, thank you for being a part of the Monkey Pro’s project.” Keiji announced with a loud voice. “I am happy to introduce to you one of the talented music video directors in our country – Fumetsu Kira!” everyone in attendance applauded for the newcomer.

A petite, long-haired young lady smiled as she bowed to the group. “Good afternoon everyone. I’m happy to be a part of this production. Yoroshiku onegai shimashu.” Kira said with a smile as she adjusted her Gucci eyeglasses.”

“Fumetsu-sensei, would you like to take a tour of the headquarters to get to know the lay of the land?” Mariko asked.

“I’d love to Mariko-san, and please, call me Kira. This will give me a general idea of the flow of the music video.” Kira said. “I’d prefer if some of the actors will accompany us as well.”

Ray’s ears perked at Kira’s suggestion. “Mariko-san! Nami and I will accompany you in the tour.” Ray suggested, grabbing Takamina’s arm.

“Nami? Seriously?” Haruna whispered to Yuko which was heard by Miichan and Atsuko.

“I already told that witch-with-a-capital-b that “Nami” doesn’t suit as nickname for Takamina.” Atsuko answered, staring at Ray fawning over the drifter.

“Uh… okaaay… Very well then, thank you for being here to meet Kira-sensei. You may all go now and continue with your tasks for the day.” Mariko winked at everybody as she guided the Kira for the tour while Keiji and Ray, who is dragging Takamina along, followed her.

Takamina sighed as she tried to look attentive as Mariko lead their small group at the headquarter’s race track. I’m bored… I’d rather fix some engine trouble than be here walking around and listening to Ray’s unending chatter… she inwardly thought.

“Your race track is a perfect setting for the theme of the music video. I can already imagine how Ray-san’s video will turn out.” Kira said, scanning the vast area around her as they walked.

“Kira-sensei is amazing, isn’t she? I heard that she’s not one of those conventional directors who just stick to the script. She’s also kind to consider the opinions and suggestions of the actors and her staff whenever she works.” Ray whispered to Takamina’s ear.

“Oh really? She must be something then.” Takamina answered as she tried to put some space between them to no avail.

“After this tour, would you like to go out with me? I’m sure Mariko-san and Sayaka-kun won’t mind you leaving early for the day.” Ray purred, wrapping her hands on Takamina’s arm.

“Ano… Takamina… can I talk to you for a moment?” asked Atsuko as she approached the two as they were walking.

Takamina’s face lightened up as she saw Atsuko. “Sure Acchan! Is there anything I can do for you?” Takamina asked with a dimpled smile.

Now that Atsuko had Takamina’s attention, she desperately searched for something to ask. She only thought of interrupting them before the diva sunk in her claws that she hadn’t thought ahead of a reason for the intrusion.

“Well Maeda, what do you want from Nami? She’s waiting you know.” hissed Ray.

Takamina finally thought of an idea and called for Keiji’s attention. “Ano, Sarukawa-shacho, can you please accompany Ray for the rest of the tour? I’m afraid that I am needed somewhere that I have to leave.” Takamina asked.

Keiji nodded, “Sure Takahashi-san, thank you for accompanying us. Come on Ray, Mariko-san and Kira-san are waiting.” Keiji said, dragging along the diva.

As the rest of the group continued with the tour, Takamina grabbed Atsuko’s arm and hastily walked back to the studio. “Thank you for pulling me out from that tour Acchan. It’s so boring and Ray has been chattering endlessly about anything!” Takamina said, not letting go of Atsuko’s hand as they walk. “Anyway, what are you going to ask me?”

Atsuko smiled, “Nothing really. I just realized that I haven’t spent time with you today that I have to pull you out of that tour.”

“Do you have anything to do for the rest of the day?”

“I’ve finished the entire scheduled task for me today. Why’d you ask?”

“Well… we can call it a day and have tea at the Berry Parlour. I know Mariko-chan and Sayaka-chan won’t mind us leaving early for the day. I’ll just send them a message that we already left. I’ll also drive you home afterwards.” Takamina suggested.

“I’d love to. It’s the best thing that I’ve heard today.” Atsuko blushed as they walk, feeling the warmth in their intertwined fingers.

After the tour finally ended, Ray stormed her way back to the studio. She is furious because of the fact that Takamina was able to escape from her grasp with Atsuko. She made her way to the lounge room where Yuko and the rest of the Flag Girls were chatting over a cup of afternoon coffee.

“Where’s my Nami?” Ray asked to no one in particular.

Tomochin raised an eyebrow at Ray’s attitude, “Where’s your Nami?”

Ray rolled her eyes in frustration. “Okay let me repeat that – where’s Takamina?”

Tomochin smiled in amusement as she looked at Yuko who was smiling devilishly. “Oh you don’t know? She already left the headquarters... with Atsuko-chan.” Tomochin answered casually as she poured Tomo-mi another cup of coffee.

Ray furrowed her eyebrows at what she heard. “That Maeda….” Ray whispered in frustration.

Yuko had to laugh at the diva’s reaction. “Looks like my little sister was able to nab Takamina right under your nose.” Yuko said sarcastically, making the Flag Girls giggle.

Ray narrowed her eyes as she stomped away from the lounge room. If that’s how you want things to be Maeda then fine! Two can play at this game…

To be continued...

Hi everyone! Thank you for always being patient with me  :kneelbow: I hope that everyone will like this new chapter :hee: Please do leave a coment if you have time! Thanks again!  :luvluv2: :byebye:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:25:55 AM by AFLynx »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #365 on: October 09, 2011, 12:46:59 AM »
OMG!!!!! LYNX!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
this is getting more interesting!!!!

I swear how dare she mock Acchan!  :angry: :angry: :angry:
YAH Yuko go ahead and punch her, I'll totally help you with that!!!

Really Ray, can't you see that Takamina's isn't interested in you!

and you even include KIRA in here :rofl: she must be trolling on you :P

Now I wonder how Acchan and Takamina's escaped went!!!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #366 on: October 09, 2011, 12:55:50 AM »
I can smell a girls war heheheh

Flean

« Reply #367 on: October 09, 2011, 01:09:26 AM »
hahaha... I totally love this chapter...  :on lol:    there's even fumetsu-kun in  it...  :mon fyeah:

Acchan should make some move already~~  They like each other but being tsun tsun.. LOL  :mon determined:   

And I also sense love war on the upcoming chapters...  :mon evillaff:   update soon... your story totally worth waiting for~~  :mon thumb:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #368 on: October 09, 2011, 01:29:31 AM »
OMG finally an update!  :cow:

Ray is messing up with the Ace. Sorry Ray, your Nami only likes Acchan. Please finish the MV and get out of the scene! SHOO!

Nice chapter AFLynx! Update soon  :bow:

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #369 on: October 09, 2011, 01:37:11 AM »
yea update~ acchan that's what you get being tsundere around takamina :lol:
am loving this chapter cant wait for the next update since it would be intresting with this love war :glasses:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #370 on: October 09, 2011, 02:21:06 AM »
its a cat fight!! go maeda.. gain takaminas heart.. go ahead and kiss her :D easy ne?

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #371 on: October 09, 2011, 02:31:18 AM »
 :grr: :grr:
good thinking acchan!!! :wahaha:
i wonder what ray is thinking of doing to takamina :dunno:
but if she does something overboard to destroy the takacchan pair i will...!!! :angry1:

thanks for the update
and please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #372 on: October 09, 2011, 07:16:07 AM »
I added a phrase in one of the paragraphs in the update... somehow i kinda forgot that i was typing it and left it hanging lol  :banghead:

blughise: you're the first to comment... again  :on lol: lol about Kira - no... she didn't troll me, i asked her if she wanted to be in my fic and there you go  :P
Now I wonder how Acchan and Takamina's escaped went!!!
^ I won't really elaborate on this. I'll leave it to everyone's imagination. All I know is they had tea and some cake and Takamina drove Acchan home safely.  :on drink:

kahem: hi kahem!  :hee: yeah, there's definitely gonna be a competition between the two.  :hehehe:

Flean: Fumentsu-kun will be in my fic until the MV finishes  :on cigar: :mon blowhorn:  we'll see how Acchan will keep up to Ray's attempts in getting Takamina's heart  :hee:

haruhi16: lol i hope it's that easy to shoo Ray out of the scene  :nervous thanks for the comment as always haruhi!  :luvluv2:

CrimsonGrxy: lol I think Acchan wasn't able to factor Ray that's why she's being a tsundere all this time.  :mon sweat: I'll try my best to make every chapter as interesting as possible  :mon beam: thanks for the comment!

Haruko: :mon ehh: yeah, it's supposed to be that easy right? I hope someone speaks sense to her  :err:

RJay:   :nervous Ray just wants to go out on a date in this chapter, that's for sure. I'm not sure of her plans on how she'll get Takamina to like her though  :mon huh2: thanks for the comment!

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
« Reply #373 on: October 09, 2011, 08:11:01 PM »
Oh snap!  :hehehe: Looks like it's Acchan-1 Ray-0 xD LOL I think Takamina just finds Ray to be very annoying and snobbish  :on lol: This just gets more and more intersting!  :hee: Thanks for the update and hope you update again soon!  :onioncheer:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #374 on: October 10, 2011, 12:18:46 AM »
And Takamina drove Acchan safely, a good night kiss and a flowe--/shot LOL. This was a nice chapter. AtsuMina ftw. LOLz Well Acchan time to stop teasing Takaman 8D. Thank you for the wonderful update AFLynx! <3 *gives cookie*
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #375 on: October 10, 2011, 04:57:43 AM »
JPopLover: lol you're keeping score between Ray and Acchan? :hee: Thanks for reading and for the comment!  :luvluv2:

arisa03: arisa-chan!  :mon hi: lol i imagine you imagining what happened after they left the headquarters  XD Thanks for reading... for the comment... and for the cookie!  :mon devcandy:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #376 on: October 10, 2011, 08:25:22 AM »
=P I finally came to leave my comment =D, I kinda gave you a bit of live comment already, but as I was saying the best part has to be when the director appeared!
THE BEST DIRECTOR EVER!!!!! hahaha  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Wow, a PV with none of the three sisters (not that they want to be apart of it) but Ray paired herself to Takamina already...
At least Acchan still find ways to get Takamina away so they can spend time together. Acchan 1 : 0 Ray~!!

MIICHAN!!! You really going to name your car GACHAPIN??? but its not even green..........

Noooow I wonder if we will get a scene of just Acchan and Takamina on their nice little outing  :lol:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #377 on: October 10, 2011, 09:34:40 AM »
immortal_K: wow, i think everyone is really keeping scores!  :nervous
 :on lol: Miichan is gonna name it GatchaPINK just to irritate Sayaka
about the scene bet. Atsumina pairing, I won't dwell on it in my next chapter. I'll leave it to everyone's imagination. it's like watching a tv series  :kekeke:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 18a - Lights...] Acts 1 - 3 UPDATE! 10/23
« Reply #378 on: October 23, 2011, 12:51:46 AM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 18a – Lights…

Act 1, Scene 1 – at the three sisters’ home

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Mariko sighed in wakefulness as she turned off her alarm clock. Stretching her arms above her head as she rose from her bed, she peeked at her sisters’ beds beside her.

Yuko-chan is still fast asleep… I don’t think a fire can even wake her up… Mariko thought in amusement, looking at Yuko who has haphazardly thrown her blanket around her body in her sleep. Ara… Acchan is already awake? she thought as she saw Atsuko’s bed already made. Slowly rising from her bed, she made her way downstairs.

Atsuko was done chopping some dark chocolate when Mariko entered the kitchen.

“You’re up early… what are you making Acchan?” Mariko said, as she sat on a stool by the breakfast islet in front of their main kitchen counter.

“Oh it’s nothing onee-chan… just making a sponge cake with dark chocolate ganache… mom’s recipe…” Atsuko replied, checking their mom’s recipe book in front of her while waiting for her cake to cook and for the heavy cream in a pot to boil.

“Really? I love mom’s cake recipe! Oh, you even used Meiji black chocolates! Can I have some after it’s done?” Mariko exclaimed, looking at Atsuko as she finally placed the chocolate in the pot.

“I’m sorry onee-chan, but I won’t be sharing this to anyone. It’s a gift for someone.” Atsuko replied, stirring the chocolate.

Mariko pouted when Atsuko slapped her hand with a spatula when she tried to dip her finger in the chocolate. “Mou~, you don’t love your onee-chan anymore… Is it for Takamina?” Mariko asked, preparing some milk and cereal for breakfast.

The kitchen timer made a little Ding! sound, signaling that the cake is already done. “I still love you onee-chan you know that and yes, it’s for Takamina.” Atsuko said as she took out her sponge cake out of the oven.

Mariko smiled as she drummed her fingernails on top of the counter as she began eating her cereal. Mariko raised an eyebrow as she thought of something that will surely distract her youngest sister.

“The shoot for the music video starts today you know…” Mariko said off-handedly, twirling her spoon in front of her sister.

“I know…” Atsuko sighed.

“Takamina might get busy in the coming days during the shoot…”

“I know…”

“Ray might get her hands on Takamina if you don’t act soon…”

“IknowIKNOWIKNOW! Mou onee-chan! Stop stating the obvious!” Atsuko pouted, as she spread the now cool ganache on top of her sponge cake and at the same time, ignoring her eldest sister’s laughter.

“Ohayo~…” Yuko mumbled as she entered in the kitchen in her glorious, sleepy state. She suddenly became wide awake when she saw the cake that Atsuko is icing. She sat beside Mariko and tried to dip her finger in the chocolate bowl, but her hand was treated the same as Mariko’s when Atsuko slapped it with her spatula. “Acchan… you don’t love me anymore.” Yuko pouted, giving Atsuko her best puppy-dog eyes, as she grabbed herself a bowlful of cereal.

And here I thought I’m the youngest among us three… Atsuko sighed, staring at the ceiling. “Sorry Yuko onee-chan, I love you too but it’s for Takamina.”

Yuko glanced to Mariko and smiled devilishly at their youngest sister, “Takamina’s gonna spend the rest of the day with Ray-san you know…”

“Mou! You’re as bad as Mariko onee-chan!” Atsuko pouted, and then joined in her sisters’ giggles. After their laughter died down, Atsuko eyed her creation appreciatively. “I hope Takamina will like this cake.”

“Mom’s recipe is fool-proof; you don’t have to worry about her not liking it. Anyway, I’ll leave early today. Make sure to get to the headquarters on time.” Mariko said, placing her bowl in the sink and went out of the kitchen.

“Hai~~ Mariko-sama.” Atsuko and Yuko replied in unison.

Act 2, Scene 1 – AKB48 headquarters

Takamina raked her fingers thru her bangs as she looked at the mirror. I’m lucky that Yukirin was able to help me with my hair and makeup… she thought, also checking her ponytail neatly tied at her nape so that it won’t mess her hair once she wears her helmet.

“Good luck on your shoot Takamina.” Haruna said, giving her thumbs up while sitting on Takamina’s personalized director’s chair.

“It’s not like I’m gonna deliver some lines during the shoot Haruna.” Takamina laughed, pointing at her yellow 2012 Audi R8 GT. Like Miichan’s car, a large “AKB” is painted in between two black streaks on the roof that extends until at the back of the car. A bold number 7 is also painted on either side of the doors just beside the black carbon fiber matte sideblades, and a black spoiler adorns its back.

Miichan whistled appreciatively at Takamina’s car. “I must say Takamina… you have a very nice ride. And you’re not so bad looking yourself too. Our family has good genes.” Miichan said as Haruna nodded in agreement. “By the way, how come you haven’t zipped up your racing suit yet? It’s almost time for the filming.” Miichan added.

“Because it’s humid Miichan, and I don’t want to be sweaty even before the filming starts.” She replied. Takamina is wearing a fitting yellow racing suit with black stripe details that emphasized her figure, the unzipped top currently hung low on her waist, showing off her white sleeveless shirt.

NYANNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Yuko yelled on top of her voice as she sat on Haruna’s lap. “Ohayo NyanNyan~!”

“You’re a bit late today; even Mariko-chan’s earlier than you… what gives?” Haruna asked, trying to balance their weight, fearing that the director’s chair might gave out any time soon.

“Well, Acchan was kinda busy this morning that’s why we were running late.” Yuko said plainly as she pointed at her sister who is walking towards their little group.

“Ohayo, Ta-Ka-Mi-Na.” Atsuko greeted warmly. She smiled at the sight of Takamina, who finally decided to wear the top of the one piece racing suit. Stopping in front of Takamina, she gently grabbed her hand as she was about to zip up her racing suit. “Here… let me help you…” Atsuko whispered.

Ever so slowly, she zipped Takamina’s racing suit until it finally stopped just above Takamina’s collarbone. Atsuko adjusted the Velcro strap that holds the stiff collar of the racing suit and then gently placed her hands on Takamina’s shoulder. How can Takamina pull off being kawaii and kakkoii at the same time? “You’re handsome in your suit Takamina.” Atsuko winked.

“O-Oi.” Takamina stammered, trying to hide a blush and ignoring her cousins’ giggles at the same time.

NAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Takamina furrowed her eyebrows, Who the hell is Nami? Her eyes widened in recognition of the source of the screaming.

Ray jogged towards Takamina, completely ignoring Atsuko, shoving her behind her back to get Takamina’s attention. “What do you think of my outfit?” Ray said as she twirled in front of the drifter.

Takamina bent her head sideways as she stared at Ray’s outfit. “Well, it’s one of the uniforms of the AKB Flag Girls right?”

“Yes, but is way much better than the captain’s and ace’s uniform, don’t you think?” Ray smirked. Haruna immediately grabbed Yuko’s waist when she saw the squirrel girl’s eyebrow twitch and ready to pounce at the diva. Atsuko simply raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms on her chest.

Takamina was about to respond when one of Ray’s PA approached them. “Ano, Ray-sama, Kira-sensei wants you and Takahashi-san to be in your designated places in fifteen minutes.” Ray’s PA politely said. Ray immediately linked her arm on Takamina’s then half-dragged her towards the director.

“Let’s go Nami. We won’t want to keep the director waiting for us.” Ray said excitedly. Takamina looked at Atsuko apologetically as Ray continued to pull her away from their little group.

Haruna and Miichan blinked at how fast Ray was able to drag away their cousin. “You know what Acchan… Takamina will spend most of her time with Ray from now on…” Haruna mumbled.

“Yeah, and from the looks of it, she already has the upperhand…” Miichan added.

“I know already! Mou! You two are as bad as my sisters!” Atsuko sighed exasperatedly as she marched towards the dressing room. Haruna and Miichan curiously looked at Yuko who merely smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

Act 2 Scene 2 – Script reading

Mariko scanned the entire racetrack as Kira’s staff bustled about checking if all the video equipments are in check. “You have a very efficient staff, Kira-sensei.”

Kira smiled, “Thank you Mariko-san. They have already put up the video cameras all over the race track to be able to film Takahashi-san while driving. I have also assigned different cameramen to shoot Ray-san together with the Flag Girls at the nearest bleachers in front of the finish line.”  She said, pointing at the said location. She spotted Takamina and Ray approach their direction.

“Ah, the very charismatic diva finally graced us with her presence.” Kira greeted Ray, then tilted her head at Takamina.

“Ohayo, Kira-sensei… Mariko-san.” Ray greeted cheerfully, still clutching Takamina’s arm. 

“Ano, Kira-sensei, you said you’ll be briefing me on my scene, right?” Takamina asked, glancing at Ray as if giving the director a hint to help her get out of the clutches of the diva.

“Ah… right… Ray-san, you can go now to your place. The Flag Girls are already there for the scene.” Kira sweatdropped.

Ray pouted at the director’s request. “I’ll finally see my Nami drive her sexy race car. Do your best.” Ray said, kissing Takamina’s cheek. Mariko furrowed her brows at what Ray did and looked at the diva run towards her designated place.

Takamina rubbed her cheek furiously with one hand, “Arigato Kira-sensei… my arm is already getting numb from Ray-san’s grip.”

“Hahaha! No problem Takahashi-san. Anyway, I want you to read the script. Everyone doesn’t really have lines except Ray-san who will be lip syncing along with the music, but I want you to familiarize yourself on the flow of the scene.” Kira said, handing Takamina the script.

Takamina scanned the script for a few minutes then handed it back to Kira. “Okay Kira-sensei, I read most of it. I’ll do my best.” Takamina smiled.

“Yosh! We’ll start the shooting in fifteen minutes.” Kira answered. “Everyone, we’ll start the shooting in fifteen minutes.” Kira said in her headset, announcing the schedule all throughout the race track.

Act 2 Scene 3 – Video Intro

“Okay, places everyone!” Kira said over her headset as she looked on to a monitor behind the set. Her assistant director clapped the digital clap board in front of the cameras to signal the start of the video:

---------------------

Takamina slowly walked out of the Pit Stop as the Pit Crew readied her car. Smiling, she traced her fingertips at the side of the car until she reached for the door and opened it. Pausing, she glanced up to the bleachers where Ray and the Flag Girls are sitting.

Tomochin noticing Takamina looking at their direction nudged Ray who was busy ogling at the drifter. Ray blushed as she waved a hand to Takamina. The Flag Girls noticed Takamina smile as she wore her helmet before getting in the car and drove towards the starting line, and began teasing Ray for the attention.

Mayuyu, who was standing beside the starting point, raised the green flag and waved it actively as Takamina revved up her engine and sped up the race track. Ray stood up together with the Flag Girls as they cheered for the racer. As Takamina approached the finish line, she quickly maneuvered her steering wheel and swiveled sideways after passing by Mayuyu who was now waving the checkered flag.

Takamina stepped out of the car and took off her helmet, flicking her hair in the process. Wearing her black Oakley shades, she noticed the Flag Girls approached her while Sae and Jurina jogged towards her. Takamina politely excused herself to Sae and Jurina then slowly walked towards Ray until they stood face to face.

---------------------

“Aaand…. CUT! Nice job for the intro! Good job everyone!” Kira said, as the cameramen stopped filming. “We’ll continue the next scene tomorrow.” The director continued.

Ray smiled, quickly lunging herself to Takamina. “That was so cool Nami! This is the first time I saw you race, even though it’s just for my music video. I’d like to watch you in your race someday.”

Takamina tried to pry the diva from her but sighed defeatedly, I guess resistance is futile… “Well, maybe you’ll have that chance when you’re not busy anymore. Anyway, I’m going to the locker room to change into my garage suit.” Takamina stammered, finally being able to stop Ray from hugging her.

“Do you want me to help you Nami?” Ray winked, asking in her innocent tone.”

“No thank you, I think I can manage.” Takamina sweatdropped, immediately running towards the garage.

Act 3 Scene 1 - Gift

The first shoot ended in time for the teams afternoon break. With a box in hand, Atsuko hummed merrily as she went in the pantry where all the members are taking their break. I really hope Takamina will like this… she thought hopefully as she saw Takamina sitting at their usual table with Haruna and Miichan. As she was about to approach them, Ray beat her to it with a bigger box in hand.

“NAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Ray shouted cheerfully, sitting beside Takamina.

Takamina rubbed her temples, “Konnichiwa, Ray-san. Ano, I very much prefer if you would call me Takamina.” She said politely.

“You don’t really much have of a choice since that’s my term of endearment to you.” Ray pouted, “Here, I have a present for you.” Ray smiled, shoving the box in front of Takamina.

Atsuko looked on at Ray and Takamina as she sat beside Yuko who is seated with Mariko. “Oh look, Ray-san also have a gift for Takamina… and guess what, it is a bigger cake than you made.” Yuko whispered at her younger sister as they saw Takamina open the box of treat.

Takamina whistled as she saw the treat. “Wow, thank you Ray! It is a rather expensive gift.“ Takamina said, making Haruna and Miichan peek through the box. Ray gave Takamina a Super Melon Short Cake which can only be purchased at Pattiserie Satsuki in Hotel New Otani Tokyo.

“I knew you would like it!” Ray clapped her hands in relief.

Takamina looked at Haruna and Miichan who was drooling at the sight of the cake. “Ne Ray-san… so this cake is only for me?”

“Of course, since I like Nami so much.” Ray answered, eager to see Takamina eat the dessert.

“So does that mean that I can do whatever I want with it?”

Well, you could eat it off of me… now where did that thought come from? Ray blushed, “Uh, of course Nami since it’s already yours…”

Takamina beamed at Ray’s answer. “Great! It’s so kind and generous of you.” Takamina exclaimed as she stood up. “Minna! I have dessert for everyone!” Takamina announced at the pantry, showing the 12-inch cake to the team. Haruna and Miichan squealed in delight and began looking for plates and forks as the other team members began crowding at their table.

Ray’s eyes widened in surprise at Takamina’s announcement, “Nami, that’s not what I meant!” Ray said, trying to stop the members from getting a piece of cake.

“Ray, we need to go, you still have a recording to do at the studio.” Kenji said, standing at the door of the pantry. Ray huffed as she stomped her way pass to her manager.

Act 3 Scene 2 - Save the best for last...

Atsuko sighed as she stared the box of cake in front of her. “Now that Takamina received a cake, I don’t think Takamina will eat my cake.” Atsuko mumbled, resting her chin on her hands.

“What’s inside the box Acchan?” Takamina asked, standing behind where Atsuko is sitting.

Atsuko sighed, “Oh nothing… it’s just a cake that I made for you Takamina…” Wait, what?! Takamina?! Atsuko realized, quickly looking behind her back.

Takamina giggled at Atsuko’s flustered state and sat across Atsuko’s table. “You made this for me?” Takamina asked excitedly as she opened the box, revealing a small chocolate covered cake.

“Yes, I made it this morning.” Atsuko whispered.

Takamina blushed, “A-Arigato, that’s sweet of you.” Takamina said then slid a plate with a slice of the super melon short cake in front of Atsuko. “Here, I saved you a piece. It’s actually quite good.”

Atsuko furrowed her eyebrows, “Thank you Takamina… were you able to eat a slice after sharing it to everyone?” Atsuko asked as she ate a forkful, “Oishii~~!”

“It’s okay that I didn’t get to eat the cake. I once ordered that when I accompanied my mom to Patisserie Satsuki to meet her friends.” Takamina answered. “Itadakimasu~” she dug in to Atsuko’s cake.

Atsuko waited for Takamina’s reaction, sighing in relief when Takamina nodded appreciatively then took another big bite of the cake. “Yokatta…” she whispered.

Takamina stared at Atsuko as she ate almost half of the 6inch cake, “I might get busy for the next couple of days Acchan…”

“I know…” Atsuko answered, lowering her gaze at her now empty plate.

“So that means that I might not have lunch together with you, Haruna and Miichan…”

“I know…”

“So you know that we should spend as much together then?”

“I know… wait what?” Atsuko stammered. Did I hear that right?

Takamina smiled, “Let’s spend as much time together okay?” she said hopefully. “Oh…  and your cake tastes way much better since you made it especially for me.” Takamina continued, making Atsuko blush.

To be continued...

:kneelbow: sorry for the very late update everyone! been busy with work and i've been editing this chapter since i had a hard time visualizing it in my head. i hope everyone likes this update.  :hee: please comment whenever you have the time!  :luvluv2:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 05:52:51 AM by AFLynx »

Flean

Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 18a - Lights...] Acts 1 - 3 UPDATE! 10/23
« Reply #379 on: October 23, 2011, 01:18:26 AM »
You updated~~~  :luvluv1:

edit:

“So you know that we should spend as much together then?”

“I know… wait what?” Atsuko stammered. Did I hear that right?

Takamina smiled, “Let’s spend as much time together okay?” she said hopefully. “Oh…  and your cake tastes way much better since you made it especially for me.” Takamina continued, making Atsuko blush.
Finally!!!!  :mon beam:   Taka made some move!!!!  :mon squee:  I'm so happy~~  :mon inluv:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 03:13:14 AM by Flean »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima