JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Konton -chaos-

Author Topic: Delinquent Student vs Student Council - Chapter 5 (6/11/2016)  (Read 19257 times)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
yui!! don't flirt with the teacher please :on lol: :on lol:
ehh?? did yuki just kiss rena? :dizzy:
eh? sayanee? what's she doing?
update soon!!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Daaaaaaamn...... Why the hell I just read this???
it's so freaking awesome man!
continue this please! I want to read mooooooaaaarrrr !!!!
Σ(゚Д゚)

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
Re: Delinquent Student vs Student Council Chapter 3
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2015, 08:45:07 PM »
For you guy's information~~~~
I've got a new idea for Mayu so, I changed 'The Exam Cheater' to 'The Trouble Maker'
Because I think I'll be a interesting if a trouble maker fall in love with a student council president right???
As for Sayaka, I want to make SayaMilky scene when Sayaka is skipping the classes. So I changed 'The
Rude Student' to 'The Class Skipper'. And I think I'll be little busy for now on as my final exam is near.
So!!! Here the update!! Enjoy :bow: :bow:

Chapter 3

"Yukirin~~~~"

Sayaka said while smirking. When Yuki hear that she gets up from her seat and grab Sayaka collar while glaring at her.

"Stop calling me Yukirin!!!! You and your stupid friends are always cause trouble to me. Especially that stupid trouble maker mouse. She always get into class late, disturbing teachers and student council meeting, drawing her stupid anime on the wall. And lastly!!!! Dare to challenge me on a test and cheated. Even though her IQ is so damn high, she always use it for bad things. And you! Yamamoto!"

"It's look like you give a lot of your attention towards her huh?" She smirked "And what?"

"The teachers always complaint about you skipping their classes. Especially Akimoto-sensei's class" Yuki said while let go of Sayaka's collar.

"So what?" She replied sarcastically "All the teachers is so damn boring and annoying. Especially that Akimoto-sensei. I hate her because she always catch me red handed and punish me plus, I hate english"

"So why did you still attend school if don't attend the freaking classes anyway. It's the same you know but I thinks its better if you only stayed at home instead making trouble here. At least it'll decrease my work here" Yuki said while folding her arm in front of her chest.

"I thinks its better if I attend school because I really hate staying at my home you know? Even though We're rich, but my parent never cared about me. They only care about money and how to defeat their enemies and rival. They even forbid me to do everything that I love. Even loving someone..." She said the last part slowly while looking sadly toward Milky.

"Like I care about that"

"I didn't even tell you to care about it ain't I?"

"Tsk" Yuki then sit back on her kaichou seat while trying to finish her work.

"What are you doing here anyway? If you nothing to do inside here please get out. You're eyesore to me"

"If I a eyesore to you then, you're a shit to me." She smirked."Plus, I'm not the one who willingly come here anyway unless someone else dragging me here" She said while looking toward Miyuki.

"What the hell you brought her here anyway. You know I really hate when someone other than the student council enters this room. Especially those rotten delinquent." She glared Sayaka.

"Oh I thinks I know why you don't want anybody else enters this room" She smirked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Of course that because you want to be lovey dovey with Rena-san right" She laughed.

"Haha. So funny." Yuki said sarcastically.

"For your information Sayaka, it was an accident. I'm not like someone who will kissing another people in public or should I said class" She frowned because she remembered what happened this morning between Mayu and Jurina.

"Oh! Its look like you've witness JuriMayu kissing routine every morning"

"The heck" Rena said as her lip turn into crestfallen shape.

"Its look like you still love her huh? Rena"

"Wait..wait Why are you guys chatting normally like you guys are friend and why its involve Jurina so suddenly? And is that the reason why you're so damn depressed this morning?" Yuki attacked them with a lot of questions

Rena was going to open her mouth and explain everything to Yuki because she is her bestfriend afterall but Sayaka cut her off.

"No Rena, let me explain this to her."

"What the hell that you're the want who explains in to me and not Rena"

"You want to hear it or not" Sayaka said while rolling her eyes

"Okay okay, I'll hear it"

I'm sorry for making this chapter short because my mind always thinking about my exam.

@kimseoyeonc I hope I still have any idea to make Mayuki in the future.

@Raizel Hmm I think I should change the pair into YukiRena and JuriMayu instead of Wmatsui and Mayuki??

Thanks you for reading and viewing my story  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Ooo this is interesting, it seems like there would be drama~

I really wonder what happened between Wmatsui in the past... :mon huh:

Please keep it as WMatsui and MaYuki  :mon pray2:

I don't mind YukiRena and JuriMayu friendship moments, just not as a ship...

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Sayaka is going to tell everything. Drama is definitely about to start.

Please keep it Wmatsui and Mayuki. I like JuriMayu and YukiRena but I feel like this story is more of Wmatsui and Mayuki. It is Student Council vs Delinquents.

I can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work. Bye bye :peace:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Please keep WMatsui and MaYuki as the pairing,and thanks for the update,It's a good chapter  :cathappy:

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
Good luck for your exams!!! But pls dont forget this fic!!!!! Update soon!!

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
gooo wmatsui  :yossi:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
please keep it as wmatsui and mayuki :kneelbow:
i cant wait for next chapter!! and good luck for your exams!!

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
Actually Idm yukirena too  XD

Offline junrena

• Member+
Wmatsui  :deco: :deco:

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
Guysss!!! I'm back.
I did my best on my exam and got the first place.
Thanks you for your support. :bow: :bow:

@Bakamina_Oshi Thank you. :)

@Ne_Okotteru Thank you so much. :)

@ChrunchyCream Yes I will keep MaYuki and WMatsui as the pairing because I'm MaYuki shipper after all. :)

@kimseoyeonc Thank you so much. Yes I won't forget about this fic so, don't worry. :)

@key17 Thank you so much :)

Andd thenn I realize I don't see Raizel  :( :( :( Raizell!!! Where are you????
Also for your guys information I'm on my school holiday until 3th of January next year. So, I have a lot of time and I hope I've finish this fic before I got back to school because I'll busy for next year as I'm going to sit for my PT3.
So here's the update. ENJOY :yossi: :yossi:

Chapter 4

"Okay okay I'll hear it"

Before Sayaka could open her mouth, the student council room's door flying open by Jurina.

"Oii Sayaka! What the hell are you doing here??"

Paru,Milky,Rena and Yuki surprised by Jurina entrance. Yuki got really angry because Jurina broke the student council's door.

"WTF Matsui!!! Really?? Breaking into student council room and broke the door... Who the fuck you think you are??"

"Well as you know I'm sophomore in this school and also the one who doesn't give a fuck about you after all." Jurina said while smiling innocently.

"You..." Yuki said before charging to hit Jurina but Rena block her.

"Stop it Yuki. Just let her be." Rena said and continue while looking at Jurina."What are you doing here anyway? And where your beloved mouse?" Rena said pissed.

"I'm here, fuko kaichou" Mayu said before appeared behind Jurina's back."Don't worry. I won't leave my little puppy alone entering this room." She said while smirking

"Tch" Rena glared at Mayu and about to say something but Jurina interrupted her.

"Who is your a little puppy Mayuyu??" She asked while tilting her head."I never know that you have a puppy before. Why won't you tell me" She pout.

Mayu facepalm herself after hearing Jurina stupid question."It's nothing Jurina. No, I don't have a puppy"

"Eh?? But you said 'my little puppy' earlier, so if you doesn't have a puppy,so why you--"

"Shut up!!!' Yuki shout "I don't care if that stupid Mouse had a puppy or not! What important here is what are you two doing here. From destroying the door and arguing about stupid things!! Arghhh"Yuki shout angrily. It's seem she so pissed of having two most delinquents students destroying the student council's room's door and making ruckus.

"Oh! I'm sorry my sweet Yukirin" Mayu smiled innocently while Yuki's eyes twitching due to anger because Mayu called her sweet Yukirin again and glared at Mayu. Mayu continue and ignore Yuki's deadly glare.

"It just Jurina and I worried that we haven't seen Sayaka from morning until now. We know that she comes to school and skip the morning class and only attend the afternoon class after lunch"

"So??" Yuki replied sarcastically."If you know she'll attend the afternoon class so what are you guys worried about?" She asked raising a brow

"Can you just listen what I want to say until it finish and stop making conclusion by yourself. How can become you a student council president if doesn't listen to what others gonna say huh?" Mayu said in a cyborg tone. It seems she really pissed of by Yuki's attitude.

"Tch!!Fine continue what you gonna say before Mouse" Yuki said doesn't really give a fuck towards Mayu.

"My name is Watanabe Mayu for your infor--""I don't care okay"Yuki said, cutting Mayu's word."Just continue what you wanna said before"

"She's and her beautiful attitude. I wonder how she become the student council president anyway. She really does pissing me off" Mayu thought.

"We worried about her because we heard some girls whispering about Sayaka being dragged by Milky Ne*cough cough* I mean Watanabe Sempai to the student council's room. That's all.""Pheww, I hope they don't notice I about to called Miyuki,Milky Nee or they'll know that one of the school's student council is the sister of the school's most popular delinquent. I will gets tease to death if they know about this." Mayu sigh in relieved when nobody noticed her mistakes when she about to called Miyuki, Milky Nee. Except for our cute little observer here, Shimazaki Haruka. She noticed that Mayu about to called Miyuki,Milky Nee and something pop in her mind. That both their surname is the same.

"Hmmm interesting. So Milky sempai is Watanabe Mayu's sister." Haruka thought while looking at Milky that kinda shock after she heard that Mayu almost going to called her, Milky Nee just as she used to called her before.

Yes guyss:D :D Milky and Mayu is sibling here. Well Mayu wants to hide the facts the she and Miyuki is sibling because she doesn't want everyone in school to know that they're blood related. She also doesn't want anybody knows that her sister who is well respected by the teacher and student for her good attitude and good grade having a sister that labeled as delinquent. Hmm hmm*nodding my head* this fic is kinda complicated you know?? Are you guys sure wanna keep reading this fic. Anyway let's continue  :lol: :lol:

Really Anis?? You just making my first line in this chapter is little late for their reading you know??

Said Sayanee pissed because my long explanation making you guys a little late for reading her line

Shut up Sayanee. This is my fic I can do whatever I want. Bleek*Sticking tongue toward Sayanee* :P :P

Fine! Now shut up so that they can read my line in peace. Right guyss??

Whatever you want Sayanee. So guyss.. Please continue*Bowing*

"You guys don't need to worry about me much you know? Mayu,Jurina.Look I'm fine here okay" Sayaka said to both Mayu and Jurina to ensuring them that she is fine.

"Actually both of us doesn't worry about you much Sayaka" Both Mayu and Jurina said in unison."So what the hell you guys coming to this room asking for me huh??"Asking Sayaka confused because if they don't worry about her much so they shouldn't look for her.

"It is true that we're not they one who worried about you."Said Jurina."It is Yui who worried""Speaking of Yui... Where is shee??" Said Mayu while searching for Yui around the room.

"Sayaka!!!" Then.. There is Yui who came from where I don't even know jump and hug Sayaka.

"Where the hell are you all this morning dude??!!!"Yui shout while hugging Sayka tightly."You promise me to accompany me to the Namba Jo Gakuen after the the third period!! But where the hell are you.

"Hmm? Why you want to go to the Namba Jo Gakuen Yui??"Asked Jurina who is curious what Yui going to do at Namba Jo Gakuen afterall.

"Why you ask?? To tackle some girl of course!!" She said and then release Sayaka from her deadly hug.

Jurina then facepalm herself and thought "Why do I even bothered to ask her that question anyway. She is Yui. Everything that she did always involve flirting and tackle some girl of course. Arghh stupid me"

"You worried about me because don't find companion to accompany you to tackle some girls,Yui" Sayaka said sound a little hurt while pouting.

"Yup!! So, let's goo" Yui said bluntly while grabing Sayaka's arm out the student council's room.

"Fine~~~" Said Sayaka unwillingly as she being force to accompany her bestfriend without notice Yui's flushed face.

*Doki doki* Yui's heartbeat is beating fast due to Sayaka's cute face earlier when she pouting she pouting. Garghh!! Why is she making that face. She just going to make me falling in love with her more.Moee Yui thought while secretly pouting.

"Well. Looks like Yui already find Sayaka so, let's go back to our class, Juju" Mayu said while putting her arm behind her head and start walking out of the room.

Rena raised a brow when she heard Mayu called Jurina, Juju.

"Haiii Mayuyuu~~~" Jurina then followed Mayu like a obedient puppy with her tail wiggling while following her master.

"Wait both of you!!!" Yuki shout in anger."Yes Yukirin? What do you want my beloved??""Who the fuck is your beloved,Mousey!!! Are you guys are goiung to go just like that after destroying our room's door??""Yes. What do you expect from the school most popular delinquent, Kashiwagi." Jurina smirk

"See you later honeyy~~~" Mayuu said while giving flying kiss to Yuki."

"WTF!!!" Yuki shout in anger." I'll kill both of you!!! Especially you!!! Watanabe Mayuu!!!

I'll repeat myself again.. WHERE IS RAIZEL!!!!
However, Enjoy this fic  :cow:

Anyway I'll make a note. The red sentence is said by Sayanee that coming from nowhere
So...Please enjoy :bow: :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 08:16:36 PM by KyouyaAnis »

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'm so glad that you updated.

Take however long you need. I will wait for you to update.

I wonder what's going to happen next.
I can't wait for the next happier and keep up the good work :byebye:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
i'm really curious about wmatsui!!!!
thanks for updating author-san!!

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
I love how Mayu teases Yuki! Perfect! :lol:
Keep it on!
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Hey.. Kyouya-san I'm here~ Okay.. :sweatdrop: What? Do you miss me so much? hehe :grin:
I'm sorry for missing the last chap, anyway this is really become interesting and complicated.. haha..
For the pairing its all up to you, right? I will read whatever you choose in the end, so don't worry and just enjoy writing the next chap cz I'm waiting.. :w00t:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
:) i like your fic
waiting for the next chapter

Offline xswordeyesx12

thanks for update author-san  :) :) :)

this is nice , all of them are being lively.:lol:

""Pheww, I hope they don't notice I about to called Miyuki,Milky Nee or they'll know that one of the school's student council is the sister of the school's most popular delinquent. I will gets tease to death if they know about this." Mayu

so the two watanabe are sister here :roll:. mayu thats a nice reasoning there. :lol: XD

except for our cute little observer here, Shimazaki Haruka. She noticed that Mayu about to called Miyuki,Milky Nee and something pop in her mind. That both their surname is the same.

but paru noticed it after all and she's get interested to those two, I love your intro for paru. :inlove:

"Hmm? Why you want to go to the Namba Jo Gakuen Yui??"Asked Jurina who is curious what Yui going to do at Namba Jo Gakuen afterall.

"Why you ask?? To tackle some girl of course!!" She said and then release Sayaka from her deadly hug.

Jurina then facepalm herself and thought "Why do I even bothered to ask her that question anyway. She is Yui. Everything that she did always involve flirting and tackle some girl of course. Arghh stupid me"

jurina questioning yui's intention thats too funny for me  :lol: :lol: XD thats right jurina yui being yui "the woman killer" she's living her title.  :lol:

"You worried about me because don't find companion to accompany you to tackle some girls,Yui" Sayaka said sound a little hurt while pouting.

"Yup!! So, let's goo" Yui said bluntly while grabing Sayaka's arm out the student council's room.

"Fine~~~" Said Sayaka unwillingly as she being force to accompany her bestfriend without notice Yui's flushed face.

and there our woman killer yui dragging out sayaka the room to get some girls.

Rena raised a brow when she heard Mayu called Jurina, Juju.

"Haiii Mayuyuu~~~" Jurina then followed Mayu like a obedient puppy with her tail wiggling while following her master.

"Wait both of you!!!" Yuki shout in anger."Yes Yukirin? What do you want my beloved??""Who the fuck is your beloved,Mousey!!! Are you guys are goiung to go just like that after destroying our room's door??""Yes. What do you expect from the school most popular delinquent, Kashiwagi." Jurina smirk

"WTF!!!" Yuki shout in anger." I'll kill both of you!!! Especially you!!! Watanabe Mayuu!!!

jurimayu's nickname to each other hahahahaha  :lol:, yuki and rena's reaction are priceless , rena raising a brow and yuki being angry :lol: :lol:

"Who the fuck is your beloved,Mousey!!! Are you guys are goiung to go just like that after destroying our room's door??""Yes. What do you expect from the school most popular delinquent, Kashiwagi." Jurina smirk

all of delinquent students are "like a boss attitude"  8) hahaha  :lol: . entering and breaking student council door room. 8) 8)

I love how you show their character  :wub: most likely jurina and mayu interaction and yuki and rena responding to them.  :inlove: I love your jurimayu,renayuki moment. but I'm waiting for my OTP YUIPARU moment :wub: and I'm still waiting for them  :roll:

thats all, waiting for next update  :) :)

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
Delinquent Student vs Student Council *On Hiatus*
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2016, 07:51:28 PM »
I'm sorry guys. I'll be busy for this year and I afraid that I don't have time for this fanfic. Hope I'll be able to continue it.
BTW thanks for the replies and review. LOVE YOU!!!

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
Don't worry i will wait for it! :D

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Konton -chaos-