JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - And I Know (Remix Version)

Author Topic: The Official Piss and Moan Thread  (Read 49780 times)

Offline harlock

• Not Sick of Sayumi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Official Piss and Moan Thread
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 01:36:43 AM »
I don't find Maki Goto attractive anymore.                                                     At All.

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 02:30:57 AM »
I don't like how most of the PVs are cheap and, as a result, cheesy. Most of the time, they're just a compilation of close-up shots where wind is blowing on the girls and shots of them dancing. I think they produce the PVs that way so that they can sell different versions of the same video to fans who will buy anything. The videos could have more impact if they told some kind of story or if they were more aesthetic.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 11:03:38 AM »
Fuck you, Miki. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

For crashing ex22.

How the heck am I supposed to read this fic I'm so addicted to now?

Fuck you.

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 05:36:30 PM »
I hope some of you are happy now. Miki's gone. Now Who am I supposed to worship now >_>
Don't expect me to reply to any post. I tend to not care.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 05:48:36 PM »
I hope some of you are happy now. Miki's gone. Now Who am I supposed to worship now >_>
You can still worship her. Just because she's decided to resign from MM doesn't mean she's disappearing from the face of the earth.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 06:16:06 PM »
You can still worship her. Just because she's decided to resign from MM doesn't mean she's disappearing from the face of the earth.

Not appearing on HaroMoni doing weird stuff, less tv air time including Alo Hello's, Music Stations, Random Videos Morning Musume appear in. She may not be gone but we'll see less of her -_-
Don't expect me to reply to any post. I tend to not care.

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 06:40:10 PM »
Ah, so she's entered into Yossi mode then  :P

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 11:49:24 PM »
i am PRAYING Takahashi will be like the other Momusu leaders and hardly get any lines. i'm 99% sure it's not gonna happen, but i can still dream...

thanks for the icons, Rina. :heart:
((Graphics Thread))

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2007, 12:00:41 AM »
X_X kya X_X without mikis voice in momusu ... momusu will sounds so ... awful x_o they all have so high voices x_X

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2007, 04:02:47 AM »
^
Ai-chan and Gakisan are those left with low voice, if they leave then... :cry:

Wait and see how the chinese girls sing.  In the clip I saw, Jun Jun does have a low voice. :oops:

---------------------------

I'm pretty sure that Miki ain't the one who resigns to take responsibility for what she did, like Mari did.  If she wants to take it, she should have resigned a week ago.  But, when being in Momusu and having boyfriend cannot go with each other, she chose to leave.  UFA might then want her to resign in a good way and had her says the same thing as Mari.

Offline magurosan

• Member+
  • Maasa Is Pure LOVE
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2007, 05:02:34 AM »
I don't like how most of the PVs are cheap and, as a result, cheesy. Most of the time, they're just a compilation of close-up shots where wind is blowing on the girls and shots of them dancing. I think they produce the PVs that way so that they can sell different versions of the same video to fans who will buy anything. The videos could have more impact if they told some kind of story or if they were more aesthetic.

I AGREE WITH YOU!!! I want to see at least BOYS BOYS BOYS in the video... Or an interesting story just like Rain, Ayumi Hamasaki or Koda Kumi's videos.

I dislike Koharu. She should just quit MM.
 :wub:YAY FOR MIKI WHO LEFT THE GROUP. Honestly that was her dream.

And... I agree with the C-ute > Berryz thing. Honestly Berryz has more experience but C-ute is way better.

Maguro ScreenShot Service! I take requests: uen_maguro@hotmail.com; just tell me the PV you want screenshoted!
:heart: Nari Hajimeta Koi no BELL :heart: --> Best Single EVER
I love Berryz Koubou.
I love Maasa Sudou. I love her... I just LOVE HER.

FIRST KISS is the best H!P song ever.
Aya Matsuura is :heart: x 1,000,000.
I am Dominican Republic's number 1 Hello! Project AND Maasa Sudou fan.
This forum rocks

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2007, 05:35:43 AM »
Why cant they just put
Yaguchi, Kei, Yuko, Nacchi and Kaori in one group.
Yossie, Mai and Ayaka in one.
And bring back Gomattou~  :heart:

I hate that they have lots of girls just doing nothing -.-

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2007, 05:10:06 PM »

I AGREE WITH YOU!!! I want to see at least BOYS BOYS BOYS in the video... Or an interesting story just like Rain, Ayumi Hamasaki or Koda Kumi's videos.

LOL. i always wanna see a romance story PV of MM. but i think it gonna crash fanboys hearts xDDD

Offline jChu*

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2007, 10:24:20 PM »
HaroMoni@ are so damn boring these days....

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 04:33:45 PM »
^totally agree!!, I watched a few episodes but then i realised i was only interested in the koharu aika chinese bit.
They're now the only strong personalities, the others just start to seem so much like each other on this show...on H!M they all seemed....better...T___T

I wish someone would start just uplaoding the chinese segment!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 04:57:37 AM »
Can we please give other members a chance with photobooks?  :banghead:
rina ♥ mini

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2007, 02:31:40 AM »
^ Like Koharu? :P

Why cant they just put
Yaguchi, Kei, Yuko, Nacchi and Kaori in one group.
Yossie, Mai and Ayaka in one.
And bring back Gomattou~  :heart:

I hate that they have lots of girls just doing nothing -.-

lol then some pissy wota might start bitching about how their girl doesn't get enough lines, and how they wish they were solo, and we'd be back to square 1. Like those wota who want Rika to go solo.

Rika, ilu, but you cannot sing bb. No solo for you, and would it hurt for whoevers arranging lines for Viyuden to give Erika and Yui more chances to shine? Koisuru Angel Heart was an okay song, and I doubt I'd like it any better if they did balance out the lines more, but it'd be nice.

Offline Imperx

• Addicted to Reina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2007, 06:07:36 AM »
DAMN IT Konno why did you have to leave!!! Please come back one day as a solo artist or something!!! Until then this is me> :mon cry:

My cries didn't go unheard. :mon thumb:

Can we please give Yuko Nakazawa a photobook, enough with all the underage girls getting one!

Offline raiknii

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2007, 04:38:03 PM »
Fujimoto Miki-san, please stop putting your hair up. I don't like you, but I will admit you are gorgeous and sexy and pretty. However, when you put your hair up, you look like a bunch of triangles. The bottom half of your face is a triangle. Your shoulders slope, so there's a triangle there too. It's fugly.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 07:39:46 PM »
I'm pretty damn sure she hasn't yet...so could Ogawa please leave H!P already? She has done bugger all since leaving Momosu and she could have done us a favour by leaving properly along with Konno.

Niigaki, get a new voice, you can't sing for toffee love.

Miki, you tit.

C-ute, stop dressing with the short skirts and shit, I don't like it. Not one bit.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - And I Know (Remix Version)