JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Anata e ~ A Song For You

Author Topic: (JKT48's fanfic) Break Down chap 2 06/09/2015  (Read 11020 times)

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
(JKT48's fanfic) Break Down chap 2 06/09/2015
« on: January 05, 2015, 03:10:43 AM »
I stood here in front of a white door of an apartment, patient and silently waiting for the white door to be open by the owner of this apartment. I can't deny thought of the nervous and anxious of the person I'll meet after sometimes passed. I aware from my thought hearing the tiny footsteps from inside, breathing softly to regained myself, I wait for the door to open.

And the white door opened presenting a rather short girl with short brownish hair, surprise can be seen clearly from that cute face of her. of course she's surprised, no one will come at your place at this such late night. I lucky she's int sleep yet. Somehow that cute reaction make me want to just squeeze it. Again aware it from the thoughts and focus on what's she'll say.

"Oh."

Just oh, eh? But really her shocked face so cute. I let out a light chuckle.

"Am I invited inside? Its freezing cold outside you know," I said with teasing.

She's seem snapped and regained herself.

"Opps sorry, didn't know that someone will come this late," she said and step aside letting me walk inside. Changing my higheel into the slipper, I walked ahead first followed by her after closed the door.

"Sorry I'll leave you here for a while, I'm making food now," said that and she walked toward kitchen. I frowned.

"You haven't eat your dinner yet?"

"Come home late."

Sighed hearing that. Already understand how she's doing with the group. I steps to the living room, wanting just to rest my tired body. Just about to sit but there's a cat sitting and gazing at my present.

"Hello Nyaachan, Its been a while ne," I greet her. She's seemed dozed off but the meow-ing and suddenly jumped onto me. Reflect I catches her and snuggle into my neck. I laughed and rubbed her soft fur.

"I miss you too cutie~"

I brought her to sit with me, playing with until her owner called us that the food's ready. I come to the kitchen still with the cat snuggling at me. The midget girl turned her gaze at me and giggling.

"she's sure really missed you huh," said her awhile placed the last food on the table.  I took a chair in front her pleasant with the delicious food she's been prepared.

"Yeah, and lucky I'm to came at such good timing. Just so you know that I haven't eat my dinner too," I said letting the cat hopped from me and run to her food there.

She didn't replied, just sitting there and started with her late dinner. Smiling sadly, me too only following her. We eating the  late dinner in such comfortable atmosphere.

After that I offer myself to do the dishes and she went to the living room. Not long thought and then I joined her sitting on the sofa, just a step away from her. I look at the running program on the tv in front of us. Times just flew like that, nothing conversation have been made since I came here just another comfortable silent between us. Sometimes I took glance at her, wondering what's she' thinking right now. I turned my glance toward the  boring tv program again. I startled when she's seemed to started the talking.

"How are you doing?" She asked calmly still the eyes glued on that  boring program.

"Doing well, I think. You know filming, photo shot, tv program, etc. Busy but not that busy. Still having time to rest myself," I replied casually also without she her. I heard she hummed softly. Decided I looking at her, "and you?"

"Doing well, managing the group and all. Like always."

I hummed at the answer, again already knowing about her activities. After she announced her graduation last time, I can say that she's more Enjoying her activity as soukantoku, captain, member, and all then before. Maybe the thoughts of will release from these responsibility relaxing her. Another silent but somehow I felt the atmosphere being awkward. I fidgeted in my seat, and again glanced at the short girl beside me, her boy-ish appearance with those white t-shirt and baggy pants. Her calm and tender face somehow interesting me, pulling me closer toward her. Slowly I shifted by her side while keeping my gaze at her. She's seemed remains calm thought.

Until our shoulder touched, I casually resting my head on her right shoulder, closing my eyes feeling really comfortable here. I can feel the beat of my heart slowing down. Enjoying the feel, I startled a bit feeling a hand slipping on my waist, brought me closer to her. I reflected throw my hands around her, hugging her. I buried my face on the crook of her neck, nuzzling there. I felt she lifted me onto her lap while I spreading my leg around her body, trapped her there. Or it is.

With one hand hugged me closer, her other hand sliding from my side slowly toward my back, my neck and my face. She cupped my face, caress my cheeks softly, then gently held it moving my face toward her. We facing each other, held loving gaze by the eyes. Slowly but surely our face getting closer and in no time our lips touched, I can the soft lips moving on my own. Its sweet, tender, and I can feel the love from her.

By the time the sweet kiss turned into heater one, when her lips biting my lower lip I gasped as her tongue slip into my mouth. Sucked it. I unconsciously let out a soft moan. Feeling more heat I clutching at her shirt.

The long kisses urge at the breath. I take the act first parted our lips but still remain in close. We can feel our hot breaths touched our face and the fast beating of our heart.

"I miss you so much," I told her softly joining our forehead, "Minami.." breathed her name.

She nuzzle my neck, kisses all the place she can found. I feel like my body getting warmer than before and gasped for the second times when I felt she bite my flesh. Another moan slipped my mouth.

"Hmm I miss you too, Yuko," she's whisper so softly, make shiver run down my spin.

Can't hold anymore, I cupped her face with my both palm. We held a long stare.

"I love you Minami," and crushing my lips on her.

Thus continue until my back touched her bed. She's above me, staring down to my eyes. Caressing my cheek softly. Her gaze on me telling so much emotions. I just silent tried to steady my own breath and pounding heart. Slowly she lowered her face and continuing what's we started before.

Takamina's POV

Ugh.., my body's tired. Unconsciously I throw my hand to my side, wants to feel someone that I spend my night before. But there's none, instead of soft skin all I could feel is soft fur. I open my left eye seeing Nyaachan there curling.

"Wheres that squirrel?" I hummed wondering while stroking my kitty fur. Maybe, she's at the kitchen, she said that there's no schedule today.

"Lucky I'm free until afternoon," I giggling and stood up from bed, "I'll take shower and you better out of here," I said to her and jumped from bed, walked toward the bathroom.

After refreshing myself I stopped and scope the cat onto my embrace.

"Why are you still here, hum? Let's join her outside."

I walked out of my room toward the kitchen counter but halt my steps. My face shows no expression but I can feel my heart beating. Nyaachan jumped from my embrace and walked toward kitchen. My eyes focused on the long black hair girl sitting on my dining table while eating a bag of chips that I brought yesterday. Knowing my present she turned her sight at me.

"Hee finally woke up you sleepy head?" she said that giggling, "Come here Minami."

"Atsuko."

Sorry for the poor writing and have nice day!!!

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 05:59:25 AM by deguchi »
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: our bonds
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 09:10:26 AM »
this is really good!!!!!
MAYUKI <3

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: Our Bonds
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 10:45:56 AM »
It's good story, :)  but I am little confused..  :huhuh
If Minami kissed with Yuko, then why in the next morning there is Atsuko.?  :? 
Do you planning continue to this story? I want to know, what really happened..

Thank you!

Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 01:22:14 PM »
Eh... So did she do it with Yuko or Atsuko?

What's going on?

Well Yuko normally call Minami as 'takamina', and Atsuko is the one that normally called Minami as 'Minami'.

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the new story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 04:50:00 PM »
@AKB48couples @black_maa @cisda83 thank you for read and comment here!
Honestly I don't know either what's happened, I just write what's in my mind...if you guys really want me to continue this, I'll think about it, and I still have Engagement to be update too

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 06:58:07 PM »
LOL. This is funny. I think Takamina was drunk.
looking up for the next chapter :D

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
(Our Bonds) Wake Up-Jurina center
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 09:04:05 AM »
Wake up at the day before you born to the world
-----

"Honey..wake up, its time to school," a soft voice and gentle stroke on my head stratled me from my sleep.

"Umh..Mama.." I open up my eyes, a bit blur but still I can see the gentle and beautiful face of my mother.

"Your Papa had been waiting at dining table, come on get up."

Nodded my head, I told her I'll be down right away. Lazily get up from my comfortable bed and walked toward bathroom.

I stratled when a soft palm stroked my right hand that was pouring souce on my omurice. I look at my Papa, looking worried at me.

"Isn't that too much? I don't know you like spicy, it's okay but don't pouring too much okay? I'm afraid your stomach can't take it," said her with gentle voice but still the worry's there. Yeah her, my papa is a woman, beautiful and handsome at the same time. I love my parents so much. And I don't want to make her worry.

"I'm sorry Papa, I think I was dozing for a while," I replied to her and gave my most popular cat-like smile, reassuring her that it was fine.

The breakfast went well. They asked my activity today, I said that I'll going back home a bit late because I've meeting with student council. I'm the vice president by the way.

Finishing with our breakfast, I run to my room to take my bag and something for the meeting later. At the table my eyes stuck at the calendar. Somehow there's an urge to take a look and my hand pick it, looking at a certain date.

"My birthday, only 48 days  left,"I muttering mindless, a bit dozed.

"Oi Jurina..Jurina!" a tap on my shoulder, looking aside at my bestfreind.

"Ha?"

"Don't 'ha?' me, do you know what was we're talking about?" she aksed with narrowed eyes. I just gave her a sheepish smile and she just sighed. Talking a bit more and she dismissed us, said that her vice was'nt here. I glared at her but she just ignored it.

"Something wrong? I know there's something wrong, spill it to me," she said with her authority president-like voice.

"I hate it if you use that kind of aura of yours, Mayu...hum, its nothing really. Just, I feels like I more dozed off these pass day. I don't know why.." I said it. Beside my parents, only her I talk all of my mind off. She's like the sister of me, always by my side since we're kids.

"What are you dozing at?"

"That's what I'm wondering about, it feels like I was sleeping and then woke up with my head wondering what was I'm doing. Like I don't know what's happened around me anymore."

"Hm..that's sounds strange, are you perhaps bumped your head on the wall?"

"I'm not a crazy stress girl let my frustration like that," I shoved her shoulder irradiated at her joke.

And no reply, she turned her head aside looks deep in thought. I just let it off, maybe things will go back well.

Or I think it is.

"My dear J..."

"What?!!? Wha..Hah..hah..ha.." my breaths racing up, my heart felt so tight and sweat was running on my face, neck, and my body. I shivered hard.

That was..what was that voice? I rubbed my heart to calm down myself and the other hand on the bedcover, gripping it tightly. Sit up on my bed, wondering what's the voice I heard. That was dream right? But why felt so real, its sweet, gentle and make me really comfortable. But somehow its feel like the voice was tried to pull me with it and that made me in great fear.

I narrowing my eyes around the room, and again my sight landed on the calendar. 12 days left until my birthday.

The second times I noticing it and I don't know why I'm thinking about it. Usually I just took it as nothing, waiting for my birthday to come. I'm not a child anymore. The most I'm waiting for is when my parents and Mayu spending their time with me on that day. But now it feels really different, like the past days until my birthday is like my last day with them. Is something going to happen before my birthday? This things really bothering my mind.

I snuggled more under my mother's warm embrace. The rain was falling hard outside alongside with blaze and thunder. I hate thunder, that's make me afraid. The sudden light and shocking loud voice. Make my heart beat crazily.

"Shh..try to sleep my dear, its okay, we're here for you."

Papa's gentle voice really calm me down. She stroke my head gently and kissing it. She's really gentle. I don't want to be apart with them. I just want to be with them.

"But you're not a Takahashi, my dear J..."

"Jurina! Gezz wake up you sleepy head, the teacher's calling for you," I woke up groggily,looking at Mayu in irritated and questioning look. I turned my sight a head at the teacher.

"Takahashi-san, can you come in front? I want you to solve a problem here," said the teacher, somehow I can feel annoyed tone there maybe because I'm sleeping in his class. Steadying myself and walked up toward the board and took the chalk. I read this problem thing. I frowened. Just my feeling or this one is really familiar. Like I've been facing this problem and write down the answer before. Or I say over again.

Ignoring the thought, I let my hand write down the answer. Finishing it I turned toward the teacher.

"Hmm..good job Takahashi-san, but please put more your attention to the lesson okay. You may go back to your seat."

I just nodded my head and muttering sorry before walked back toward my seat.

------
Mayu's POV

I heard my apartment's bell ringging, stopped myself from chopping the ingredients of food.

"This feeling.."

Calm down myself from the sudden excitement. Placed carefully the knife, I walked toward the door. Breath slowly I open up the door, revealing in front of me two beautiful tall girls.

"Mayu.."

My attention turned instantly at the most beautiful voice there. Waste no time I bounced at her, engulfed myself in her embrace. Breathing her sweet scent feeling her real in my arms.

"Yuki.."

After released our feeling, I gave last kiss on her plum lips before turned my attention to the other girl.

"Hello to you too, Mayu," she greeted with small smile.I let mine too and gave her an embrace.

"Nice to see you again, Rena."

"Hm. We'll be together again."

Me and Yuki nodded our head and smiling at her. Then we walked inside, telling Rena to just rest at my quest room while Yuki said she'll helping with the food. Or I think it is.

------

"Minami, I'm afraid."

I halted my steps toward the kitchen, was about to take my usual hot choco milk before going to sleep. Mama's voice sounds so sad, make me worry and curious for why? I want to steps inside but there's something held me here.

"No, don't be please. They'll not take her away from us. She's not going anywhere...she's ours."

Papa's voice, what are they talking about? Who's going to take away? Is that...is that me? What's really happening here?!!

Ugh..urkh, my head. It's..its hurt aarghh..

A soft and warm palms caressing my cheek gently, I look at my mother's worried face. A sudden urge to hug her.

"Mama.." I called her softly while she stroked my back shootingly.

I do not want to go.

"But you have too, J..."

Curse that voice!!! Why..why..why?!?!!

Two days more.
Two days shit more.

"Mayu.."

"Hn."

Nothing out of my mouth, she look at me curious. Not in her demand state, waiting for what I'm going say.

"Ugh, nothing. Don't mind it," I said it and she just go back reading her manga.

I looking at the clear sky through the window of the class.

"Jurina,"

"Yes, Papa?"

"Tomorrow is your birthday, right? Is there something you want as your present?"Tomorrow...my mind went off, looking at my two most important persons in my live.

"I just wish too spend a whole day with the both of you," I said it, looking at them deeply. I can notice Mama was holding back the threatening tear. She walked up to me and brought me in her most comfortable hug.

"After school, come home right away, okay?"

I nodded in her embrace. Somehow the feels is pleasant, like nothing to worry about.

Today's everything looks normal. Normal like I'm not in that dozing off mode, like I'm awareness of my surrounding since Mama said I've to going home right away.

I was talking with my classmates like usual, chatting about anything and make fun of each other. Mayu's bit late today, she come just in time before the teacher come.

"You looks just fine."

"Morning to you too and yes I feel strangely light now."

"Hm, that's good to heard."

I was busy with my things, did not aware the teacher's already in front of the class. Keep busy with these annoying things, I felt Mayu nugged my side.

"What?"

"Looks we having new students. Two beautiful tall girls," she said smirking.

I turned my head in front, first at the girl said her name was Kashiwagi Yuki and the other o..ne..

I stunned, unable to make a single move. My mind went blank. And her voice, familiar, like the one that keep appears in my mind.

"J...it's time to wake up, dear."

"Ohayou mina-san, Matsui Rena desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu."

------

I don't know, just write what on my mind
Have nice day!!!

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: (Our Bonds) Wake Up-Jurina center
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 11:36:24 AM »
Hmm... There is some mystery.. :huhuh 
Are you planning to write a continue or this is OS?
Because, I want to know, why she had this dream, where someone calling after her..

Thank you for update!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 07:09:07 PM »
So mysteries

Please continue this OS i want to know what happen

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 12:58:23 AM »
wooow
I'm really interested to know that it will happen.

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
(Our Bonds) Wake Up-Wmatsui-sequel
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 08:46:21 AM »
@black_maa @Kirozoro @Minami-chan thank you for read and comment here!!
So I decided to make 'sequel' hope you guys enjoy it!

---
And you wake up, you just can't see them again
---

I startled by soft and gentle strokes on my head. Somehow its feels deja vu but also different at the same time. I groggily open up my eyes, awaring that I'm awake not in my bed and not in another place but in a soft, comfortable and warm of lap. Giving me longing feeling like I've missed this warmness and be able to feel it back. Unconsciously I snuggled more, hiding my face on the stomach of...of...

"J...you wake up..."

A very soft voice rings in my head, the voice that I've missed so much, the voice of my loved one. Getting up my awarness I turned my face, looking up at the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

"Rena..." the name's of the beautiful girl that held me in her comfortable lap.

A soft smile on her pretty face that made my heart fluttering. How I love her smile. She touchs my face and stroking it gently. I feel my face snuggled at her palm.

"Rena..."

"J...my Jurina, finally you woke up. I'm really missed you," she said slowly. I can feel the longing there, I frowened.

If I'm not mistaken I was just asleep for a while because of my body felt tired like hell, then why she said missed me like I've gone for years? Let a single breath I wake up and sit face to face with her. Now I can see the sadness, relieved, and longing in her beautiful face. No, my Rena don't be sad please. Its me now to held her face and caressing her soft skin.

"Why are you sad? Something happened? Please tell me," she leaned for my palm and hold it by her hand. I looked at her in worry."Uun, I'm not sad..I'm just happy, really happy. Nee, J...tell me, what did you dream of? Can you tell me?" she asked.

She wants to know what was I'm dreamed about. Suddenly I felt strangely feeling, my head was spinning a bit before the scene after scene rolling in my mind.

I can feels my mouth telling the story itself from...from when I was kid, there're two women, one was holding my both hands guiding me to walked with my tiny legs, while the other rather short woman not so far from us was cheering and encouraging me to keep walked. They're all looks so happy. Unconsciously I let a small smile at the scene.

Then its changing to another scenes where I was growing up, entering a primary school where the first time I met Mayu that becomes my best friend and always by my side, so on until we're in the same class again at the high school. I keep talking, telling it like those things were just happened yesterday but strangely it was like telling the story of my life. Like that was not dreams at all. No, that's real and I'm really going through those live, but...

"And then Mayu tugged my shirt said that we'll having two transfered students. When I look up there're two girls and that was Yuki and you...Rena..." my breaths like stopped itself at what was all the things I've said. How come? That's all was dream right? How its felt so real?

I looked at the girl in front of me with questions, confuse, and fear. Fear, what I'm fearing about? And why she's crying?

"Rena? Rena...shh..why are you crying? I'm..ugh, you know somethings that I didn't know? My head's dizzy, what's that all the things I've said is the dream? Why its felt so real. Rena tell me please.." I begging her to tell, these things are really confusing me and my head hurt.

She took my right hand and brought it close to her heart while the other was in my face, stroking it gently while tears keep falling from her eyes. Still in confused I staring at her eyes.

"You remembered them J...? You remembering all of you've doing before."

I just nodded slightly, still didn't understand. But then suddenly she hugged me tightly, crying herself out in me. Still confuse I just hugged her too while stroking her back gently. She's whispering my name and thank God that I'm back fully. Which make me more confused.

"Rena, tell me...what happened, what exactly happened to me?"

Finally someminutes later she's calming down and I wiped the tears on her face.

"The truth is that all you've doing is a dream. A very long dream."

"Uh If its dream, why its felt so damn real? Why I-"

"Are you remembering our last war?"

"Last war? Are we having a wa..r..wait," suddenly another scenes which is different than before flashing in my mind. The scenes where there are many peoples in armor were fighting each other. Slashing, screaming, people in wound, stabbing and lying dead. The scenes was really terrible.

I averted my sight to other direction where there were my...my parents, Matsui Hiro and Matsui Yuuka inbloody stated while I'm, the younger version of me was lying in front of them also in bloody stated. Beside me there's Rena crying while shooking the seemed lifeless body of me. My sight was interruption by soft touch on my face. I looked back at her in blank face.

"That time, you were in critical stated. An enemy managed to hurt you quite badly. We didn't know what to do anymore. Your parents were in bad condition as well. But then there were two women came out from nowhere and said that they'll help but there're costs for that."

She's stopped talking, its like she's hesitate to continue it.

"What the costs, Rena?"

"Its...your parents live..and also they said that you just can live until you're 16th and before the day you'll become 17th, you'll die."

Wha..what's that about? Why if just to save my live, have to sacrificed my parents' live?! And she said I'll die before I reach 17th?

"J..look at me. Its sure sounds crazy but, you're not die. Mayu managed to talked with them and I didn't know what's  that about but, when you'll reach your 17th you're not die but down in sleep for long times."

"Then..wait, are you saying that when I'm down in sleep then I'm born in..ah another live..world and die or sleep again before I can reach my 17th years old?!" I said in disbelieve and frustration.

What the hell is that?!!

"Yes J..."

"Then...why are you said that I've come back fully? What's that mean?"

"Another costs, you aren't immortal anymore."

"Wha.." I don't know what to say anymore.

"When the time came, you'll wake up like this and just felt like you were just sleep for hours. But then you were die at the age of 48th. Some weeks later we found you in baby state in your parents' room. We didn't know why, how that can be happened but yet we've to rise you the way your parents do."

"The things keep repeating like that until Yuki found out how to cure that curse. Somehow she managed to made us entering your world dream and we tried to wake you up. I myself still can't believed that was work but it is, now you're here with me, by my side again and not to leave me. I'm really relieved. You don't how its hurting me like I just wanna die with you when everytime you die before my eyes..."

Can't hold anymore and she started to cry again. My chest broke into piece hearing that. I myself can not bear if seeing Rena die again and again in front of my eyes although I'll live again. But that's just too painful.

In crying myself, I brought her in my embrace, hugged her tightly like I don't want to and never to leave her ever again.

"Rena...I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'll never leave you again, never. I love you...I love you so much.."

"I love you too J, my Jurina..."

After relieved our feeling she released the hug, wiping each other cheeks. Somehow doing this makes my heart relieved and I let a chuckle out. Seeing my smile she too show me her beautiful smile. I gave a light kiss on her plum lips earned me such cute blush. How I miss that.

"So cute Rena-chan~"

"Jurina...ah yah!"

"Hm? What is it?"

"We've to see Mayu. She's must be also awake now."

"Awake? Eh wait, come to think of it again why Mayu also appeared in my dream? How she can do that?" I asked in puzzled. She just smiled and then told me to follow her toward Mayu's room.

Knocked slightly Rena open up the door and I tailed her entering the room. There're Yuki sitting beside the bed while holding the right hand of sleeping girl on the bed. I can see Rena's expression changed to sad and worry.

"Yuki-chan," I called her instead. She's stratled hearing my voice, turned her sight at me and she showed a surprised face. I let out a giggle at that, her reaction are just weird but cute at the same time.

"Jurina..Jurina-chan?"

"Yeah, its me Yuki-chan. I'm back!" I walked toward her and hugged her tightly, hoping she'll know how grateful me at her for what she's done to me. And I let a relieved smile when she hugged me back and said welcome back home.

We parted the hug and turned out attention at the still sleeping girl.

"Yuki, why Mayu not awake yet?" asked Rena, there's worry in her voice make me wonder.

"I don't know either Rena. She's even not moving since I wake up beside her...Rena, how if..what if she didn't make it this time? I..I can't, I don't want her to leave me again, not for awhile not forever. No!!" Yuki break into tears and Rena quickly brought her to her embrace, tried to calm down the girl while I just stunned in my place thinking what's reallyhappened?

I looked at the motionless body lying there, thin and pale. Was she..was she using all her power to help me? The whole times that's why she also came to my so called dream world. Why and how you could do that? Stop it. I'm back, I'm here right now. Wake up Mayu.

I step closer and tried to shook her body.

"Wake up! Mayu, wake up you stupid! Why you've to sacrificed your live just to bring me back? Wake up!"

I keep shooking her and feel my breaths become heavier and tears started to fall while the cold body didn't give any respond.

No no no Mayu! You can't die, you're not going to leave us! Come back!! Can't hold I fall onto her body, gripping her side and hit her lightly for her to wake up, while I cried in her shoulder.

"Do..n't..heavy.."

A very faint voice, could it be? I lift up my face looking at the closed eyes to open up slowly. "Mayu..."

"Ugh..heavy..get up from..me, you idiot!"

"MAYU!!" I get up and hugged her tight. Relieved and happiness fill me that she's finally conscious.

"Yuki, Rena!!" I move away for them to see her. Surprised in her face and I step away letting Yuki to meet her loved one.

"Mayu..you awake, Mayu!" Yuki jumped literally and embracing Mayu tightly.

She's continue to cry in Mayu's while she lift up slowy her right hand and placed it on Yuki's back, giving it a light stroke.

I stood beside Rena embracing her closely while seeing them. We let relieved smiles glad that she's seems to be okay. Yuki parted herself sharing their loving stare, but then Mayu started to coughing.

"Eh Mayu, you okay? Mayu!" called Yuki in panic.

"Uhuk! Uhuk! Argh..uhuk!!" the cough getting worst and we yelled in fear seeing blood split out from her mouth.

"Mayu!!!"

Its bad, its bad! Rena running to bathroom picked towel and basin while me and Yuki tried to calming the coughing girl. The blood still coming out and her breathing become heavier, her skin its look like loosing their color. Its frightened me, it can't be happen, no Mayu!

Finally after seemed like an hour she's calm down and Yuki cleaning the blood on her face. Rena brought a glass of water and Yuki help her to drink.

"Mayu, what was that? You've made us in worry," I asked her.

"Ugh...I'm okay, that was just an after effect, hm...glad seeing you're back now, Jurina.." she said that weakly still a beautiful smile on her pale face, can't hold back I burst into tears, Yuki kindly step away letting crying for the second times in Mayu's shoulder. I can feel the soft pat and caress on my back.

"Thank you..thank you so much for all what you've done to me, thank you Mayu.."

"Ck, its okay Jurina...I'll do anything to keep you still with us..anything if thats mean I'll give my live just for you to be safe..I'm okay now, shh..everything going to be okay."

Then we left Mayu for rest with Yuki, Rena took me to our room said that I still have to rest too. While walking I just realized that I'm in the big house or I can say its a mansion, the big and luxurious one. I don't think if this building is mine, my parents actually and now become mine. I wonder who also live here except us?

By the time I've learning and remembering that since the last war 'we are' split up and there's needs along times for 'us' to got back together in this mansion. I'm glad everything going back to normal although it's not the same as before.

And the rest of my live, since the 'wake up' of mine, never once I forget to hoping for at last just one time, I want to go back to the 'dream world' of mine. I can't deny the longing feeling I've toward my parents, the other parents of mine. I really want to see them, feeling their warmness, gentleness and love for me.

But then again, I can't just do the selfish of mine. The cost is Mayu's live and I do not want that.

I snuggle in Rena's embrace, calming down in her tender. For now, I just have to live my life with the persons that I hold dear and protect them.

"Rena..I love you.."

"Hm..I love too, dear my J.."

I love you, Mama..Papa..

Absurd explanation te-hee
Sorry for the mess grammar
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 04:10:06 AM by deguchi »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: (Our Bonds) Wake Up-Wmatsui-sequel
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 05:06:35 PM »
Uwahhh

I glad that Mayu is fine

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
(JKT48's fanfic) Concern for you-BebNju
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2015, 05:06:03 AM »
Yoo! I'm writing JKT48's fic, have post one in my tumblr but just give a try to post here. short, mess English like always and all. Hope you guys enjoy!
Cast: Beby Chaesara Anadila
            Shania Junianatha
            (BebNju)

"Nju..."

"Hn."

"Nju, look at me..." nudging the taller girl's arm that was focusing on the papers in her hand.

"What's it Beb? I'm busy here!" the girl replied without facing the latter, still focusing with her papers. She need to understand and memories all the things in the papers.

"Shania~~look~at~me~please~" Beby is not stopping, really wanted the younger girl to look at her.

"Nju~Shania~Shanju~Njuuu~~" the girl now shaking her shoulder.

Got annoying she then give up and turn around for the persistent girl.

"Wha-"

Chuu~

The sudden kiss on her lips caught her guard off. She's stunned there with dumb face and heart beating a bit fast, her cheeks too slowly going a bit red, while the culprit just giggling at her.

"Finally! Thank you, honey~ ah here! You need some food to get your energy back. Do not force yourself too hard, okay?" Beby shoving the bento box to her hand and then gave a light pat and quick peck on her cheek before  turned back leaving the girl alone there to continue whatever she's doing before.

Her heart is in worry at the girl's situation, sure that girl is the most discipline one among the members and sometimes being reckless with her body but she just have to taking care of her, do not want anything bad happen to her. She went out from the dressing room with proud and goofy smiles remembering her blushing face.

Startled by the pat and a peck on her cheek, Shania only could sigh and smiles gladly at the other girl's concern toward her.

"Ck, that girl...thank you, Beby."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 12:31:54 AM by deguchi »

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: (JKT48's fanfic) Concern for you-BebNju
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2015, 07:37:20 AM »
It's so rare to see JKT fanfic here.
Thank you for this, deguchi-san... :D
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2015, 10:54:02 AM »
Wuahhhh my oshiii
Hahaaa, its rarely seeing jkt fanfic
are you from indonesia?
Thankyou for your fic :D

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2015, 10:47:47 AM »
@niineechan @shanju @AI712 hai! Thank you for read n drop your comment! Ah yes I'm from Indonesia...n you guys?

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2015, 11:04:15 AM »
Yep. I'm Indonesian. :-)
From Medan to be exact.
Hai teman satu bangsa... :D