JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Catcher In The Light

Author Topic: (Group) Nakano Fujoshi Sisters & FUDANJUKU  (Read 31219 times)

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
Re: (Group) Nakano Fujoshi Sisters & FUDANJUKU
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2012, 08:15:58 AM »
The PV for 'Ame Tokidoki Hare Nochi Niji' is out! Embedding is disabled so you have to watch it on youtube.
風男塾/雨ときどき晴れのち虹

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2012, 11:37:38 PM »
The covers are out (small):

Offline nanachan

• just low ordinary otaku
  • Member+
  • loli never die
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2012, 05:24:03 PM »
In new PV...
Kouki...
Kouki really make me blush :wub:
love "him"

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2012, 06:32:34 AM »
Took me forever to finally look more into this group.

HNNNNNGGHHING all over the place.

Offline peachgirldb

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2012, 12:05:01 PM »

To celebrate their first nationwide tour, cross-dressing idol group Fudanjuku will be live streaming their concert on NicoNico Douga on May 5th at 17:00 JST (4:00 AM EST).

The group will also be releasing their latest single, “Ame Tokidoki Hare Nochi Niji“, on May 23rd. To commemorate its release, they will also be holding the first ever “Fudanjuku presents Kashi Senbatsu ‘Fu’senkyo” (Lyrics Selection ‘Fu’-lection). Producer Hanawa composed a new song for the competition, and each of the members has been tasked with writing their own original lyrics.

Fans who purchase a copy of the new single will be able to cast votes for the member whose lyrics they like the best, and the winning lyrics will be used for the final version of the song. The finished song will be included on an album to be released some time this year, and the winning member will also be awarded the center position in the song’s dance formation. The members will perform their various versions of the song during the live stream, and the finished song will be revealed at the end of the tour on June 30th.

Everyone should take this chance to check out this unique project that’s said to be a first for the idol world!

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv90531418

Source: Tokyohive

Since it's on NicoNico, don't forget that you can also reserve the show for timeshift viewing if you can't watch it live!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2012, 06:39:02 PM »
timeshift??? what's that i barely can watch stream in nicodouga because is all in japanese and i don't get it plus the times is always bad for me...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 04:35:49 PM by shurastriker »

Offline peachgirldb

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2012, 10:14:38 PM »
There's some information on how to timeshift here: http://ofurotaimu.dreamwidth.org/41632.html

Basically it means you can reserve the program and then watch later, usually within a couple days of the show.

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2012, 12:51:56 PM »
Great concert. I really liked the last song during the encore. Peachgirldb thanks for letting us know it was being streamed :)

I was the guy from Spain if anyone was wondering. jk :P

Offline unas

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2012, 09:35:55 AM »

Offline unas

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2012, 07:33:20 PM »

Offline atarashii-michi

• Member+
  • Fangirling on a Whole New Level
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2012, 03:30:30 AM »
I love these guys <3 But what frustrates me is that I can't find anywhere to download their music. Although I did preorder Jinsei Wahaha~

Offline NekoPOP

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2013, 06:54:33 PM »
NekoPOP posted a CD review of "Jinsei Wahaha!" w/ screencaps from the special edition DVDs.

If you're a big fan of FUDANJUKU, I'd recommend the Limited A version because the "making of" is so long (21 minutes!) and the girls do a lot of joking around.

http://nekopop.com/2013/01/fudanjuku-jinsei-wahaha-review/

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2013, 04:36:34 PM »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2013, 07:05:19 AM »
So, a good friend of mine is a huge fan of these boys and I've seen her post a lot about them, she's even met them and told me some interesting stories that have happened with being their fan lol ah but it has been such a slow process of me getting into them, though before I could only say I was a Momotarou fan but as of lately, I have definitely evolved into a FDJ fan and Momo has become my non-48 idol oshi very quickly.

I spent quite a few hours looking up on old FDJ and unfortunately fallen for Yousuke who graduated way before I was even an idol fan, which sucks because I really like him but oh well. = ^=

Anyway, I downloaded their Otoko album and only maybe liked a few songs off of it but lately, I've come to really dig them all; pretty much going through being in love/obsessed with one song (was Love Spider then Jinsei! Wahaha! and now Ame).

So weird to just suddenly love these dudes/ladies so much, it's like if these were actual men, I would not even give them the time of day but because I know they're women and it's pretty much danso to me, I'm all in for this. = w=;;

Just a few of my fav performances/songs.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2013, 10:42:07 PM »
So, on top of being chosen as the theme song for the National Sumo Association, Rikishi-Man gets it's own MV. And according to a friend of mine, it's the first time Fudanjuku has a double A-side single, plus this song is awesome~ o wo

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind

Offline c01olin

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2013, 09:00:32 AM »
Wigs is a fantastic fashion accessory that will add score to your out looking and enhance individual confidence. Affordable stylish cheap wigs is highly accessible in online store nowadays straight hairs wigs, curly wigs, long wigs, shorts wigs..all at free choice.
Straight Black Wig Store

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2014, 02:22:41 PM »
I absolutely love this group sobs. I got into them months ago thanks to a friend of mine. I listen to their Otoko album, Jinsei Wahaha, Senpai no Kanojo, and all the Danso Revolution and Chenmen Paradise songs on a daily basis. I'm a huge Kensui/Aihon oshi. Ryouma/Makichi & Kouki/Kana are a very close second and third for me.

I have to say their PVs and songs have improved over time and they're also gaining popularity, which makes me very happy! And these haven't been posted yet:

Danso Revolution:

Chenmen Paradise:

Also, they're releasing another album next month (March 19th)! It's called "POWER OF WIND". It'll have the normal edition and there's going to be a Limited Edition A and a Limited Edition B. Both will have DVDs, but no details yet.

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2014, 12:49:08 PM »
Ahh so quiet here~

NEW MEMBER OF FUDANJUKU

Kariyase Light! [仮屋世來音]

He is from Osaka and his colour is Orange~

Kanae has twitter, you can check it here

* Light now has twitter too, you can check it here
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 03:19:21 AM by 48matama »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Catcher In The Light