JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Glasses

Author Topic: Love is not about age, it's about us - chap4 part 3 + Winter Project [Mayuki OS]  (Read 35261 times)

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello minna~
I'm having fun reading many fic in this forum and I thought the day for me to make my own fic has come. Hahaha I’m sorry if you find some grammar error within my fic.  Please give me some respond after reading my fic. I will be very happy if you left any comment about this fic.

-----------------

Love is not about age, it's about us

“Mayuyu nee-chan, mayuyu nee-chan~” A cute-looking little girl runs to the specific spot where a young girl named Mayuyu enjoyed her free time alone.

Not far from that little girl spot, A good looking girl who sits on the bench and was reading a manga, had familiar and known who is the owner of this voice and in the blink of eyes she closed her manga and look straightly to where the voice had come, “Nani Yuki-chan?”

Without wasting her time, Yuki handed a bucket of flower to her friend, “Here, I found these beautiful flower, I thought it’s really match with you, because you’re beautiful too” Explained the cute girl without forget to put her playful smile in her lovely face.

“Aaah, thank you Yuki-chaan. You know, I've always had this feeling, telling me that you are beautiful, more beautiful than me.” As the older girl took the flower from Yuki-chan's hand and placed her other hand softly against Yuki's cheek.

Mayu pov

I throws my glances into Yuki's gift and then without my will, my eyes has instantly lock its vision into specific living object which now being busy playing around on the sandbox. I like this flowers that Yuki gave to me, such a beautiful flowers. Well, here we are again, in the same place, same time like usual we've met. I like Yuki-chan, she is like young sister for me. Such adorable girl~

For the first time, we didn’t know each other. I just know she always stop here in the afternoon. I assume that she has already finished her daily routine in her school so she walked herself to this place. As for me, my house is not far from this park so I always walk alone to my house.

It was 6 days ago; I saw her playing alone in the sand box. At that time I have no interested with her, so I just continued my way to home. I only want to go home as soon as possible, thinking what anime I should watch when I’m home later, but suddenly she came to me and ask whether I have free time or not. I bet she’s around 8-10 years old and she waiting for someone to pick her back home. In the first time I would like to say no to her, but then I'm scrutinizing the park and when I realized that she’s alone without any friend or adult accompanying her, so I'm accepting her offer. As for me, I'm 13 years old.

So here we are now, even it was only 6 days, but I've known a lot of things regarding Yuki-chan. She is a new kid in this town, her name is Kashiwagi Yuki, she is 9 years old, even though she still a kid, her parent has divorced with good reason and now she with her mother. When I knew that her parents were separated, I don't know what should I do to her, I want to comfort her as much as I can. But Yuki is a strong kid, she didn't deny the fact that she's from a broken home family's background, but she accept all the fact that her parent cannot be together anymore. They moved about 2 weeks ago, her mom always pick her up in here and she has known about me.

On the first day I met her mother

“Yukiii.” A young woman who carried a handbag and one plastic bag contain with vegetables, a pack of meat and some seasonings, called her name.

“Aahh, Mamaaa.” Then she ran to her mother and right after she reached her mother, Yuki hugged her mother's waist.

“Let’s go home now.”

“Un.” She nodded. After she nodded, she looked at me with sad face telling us she didn’t want to leave me and her mother realized that. Then her soft eyes looking into me and asked my name.

“Well, thank you for accompany my daughter young girl, what is your name?” Asked Yuki’s mom to me.

“My name is Watanabe Mayu, Ma’am. Nice to meet you.” I bowed to her.

“I see, I’m happy Yuki has made one friend here, next time you should come to our place Mayu-chan.” Yuki’s mom smiled at me.

“That’s a great idea Mom!! Isn’t she beautiful? I like Mayu nee-chan a lot!!!” Yuki said with sparkling eyes to her mom.

“Ahahaa, I know you like her a lot honey. Okay we should hurry up, it’s getting late and I don’t want something bad happen to such beautiful girl like Mayu-chan, don’t you agree Yuki? Her mother really knows on how dealing with her daughter, after she said that Yuki start to worry and ask me to go home as fast as I could.

“See you next time Mayu-chan.” She grabs Yuki’s hand and ready to heading back home.

“See you again Mrs. Kashiwagi, and bye-bye Yuki-chaan~” I waived to Yuki.

“Bye-bye Mayu nee-chaan~” Yuki throws her energetic smile for the last time and then we heading back to our own destination place.
 ------------------

That was the first time I met her mother. Since the day I met Yuki, we were getting closer and closer.

“Nee, Mayu nee-chan, are you sleeping? Why are you so quiet?” She moves closer and throws her glances to my face.

“Gomen, I was thinking about something.” I replied her question.

“Eeeh, nani? Nanii? I want to know, please tell me why.” She tugged my sleeve with her curious finger.

“It was nothing Yuki-chan”

“Liar! You should not lie to me! After all, I know what are you thinking about.” She smirked.

“If you know about it already, why don’t you tell me about your prediction?” I replied her smirk and move my face a little closer to her.

“You’re thinking about the cute charm of these little girl and you’re not able to resist her charm~ Therefore you’re wondering if you should hug these girl or not!” As she pointed her finger to herself and act cute while her hand already open to receive a hug from me.

“Hmm, maybe you are right, but I still didn’t see those girl yet. Is there any cute girl near here?” After saying that I pretend not see her and searching the girl she has mentioned.

“Here Mayu-chan, in heereeee!” She hops on her place.

“Aahh, here you are~ You’re right Yuki-chan, she is cutee~” I smiled and softly cupped both of her cheeks.

“I’m always right Mayu-chan! And now, where is my hug??” She closed her eyes and wide her hand, ready to get some hug.

“I don’t think that she deserve for some hug Yuki-chan.” I touch my chin.

“Eeehhhh??!! Whyy?!!!” She’s shocking with my statement.

“You don’t like me anymore?” She asked me as her eyes start getting wet.

“I think she don’t deserve for only receive a hug.” After that I kiss her cheek softly.

“I think she deserve for a kiss as well~” Then I hug her tightly.

“Mayu-chann” Her eyes get wider because she just get a sudden shock by my kisses and hugs. When she could control her own mind again, she hugs me back and then she said.

“I like Mayu-chan a lootttt!!”
----------------------

Nananaa, How about that?
Should I continue it or not? Please let me know what do you think about it.
Thank youu
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 08:32:04 PM by sophcaro »

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki]
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 05:05:48 PM »
interesting  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: mayu is older huh :? :? :? :?
I want to read more  :huhuh :huhuh :huhuh cause i'm kinda curious

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 05:23:58 PM »
Yeah I was interested in Mayu being older although it would work in general

MaYuki :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ni.holic

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 05:34:20 PM »
Look like interesting. Yuki's younger. please continue :D

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 06:37:04 PM »
you can't leave it here!! :OMG:
please continue, you got me hooked to the fic now :pleeease: :kneelbow: :P
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 09:00:44 PM »
continuous continuous.  :panic:
is a great history
I'm really curious.  :w00t:

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 02:34:13 AM »
Awww this was so captivating~

Please continue it  :deco:
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 08:46:00 AM »
It is weird to see Mayu  older but it make the story more interesting!! :twothumbs

If you can continue it!! :)
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 01:29:14 PM »
You are right LOVE IS NOT ABOUT AGE IF SOMEONE LOVE THE AGE DOESNT MATTER  :wub: :twothumbs

I love your update  :heart: :thumbsup

Please update soon :bow:
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 01:53:10 PM »
A cute little young Yukii *fanboying*

I wonder whats gonna happen :D

Update soon! :D

Offline Riechan

• O(∩_∩)O
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 02:33:57 PM »
Awwwww sooo cuutee  :lol:
Yiiiieeee Mayuki ♥♥
Please continue t
Thank you O(∩_∩)O
Atsumina ♥ Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2013, 04:09:58 PM »
Thank you for all of your comment and for the silent reader, it's really make me happy, i'll work hard to make this fic more better. and also my personal reply:
@-gibson-mayulover: yeah in my fic Mayu is the older one~  XD
@kurosawa87: thank you kurosawa-san, yeah i think they will be ended up together but i think it will be interesting for make Mayu older than Yuki.
@ni.holic, stepk, ChuuuPuffss, Riechan: thank youu for visit my fic, here the second part   :mon squee:
@mayuki_daisuki: ahaha, thank you, glad you get hooked with my fic  :mon fyeah:
@Chanaline: i used my day to think your comment, i'm afraid you didnt like it, but i think it again and it was me who act like scarry cat, nyahaha, thank you~
@Elo: yeahh, you get that ??  :mon misch: thank youu, i'm happy you love it!!
@K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS: little yuki really cute right ?  :mon inluv:

here's the second chapter, i hope you guys enjoy it

chapter 2
Present

It was a quite peaceful day, before the sound of alarm break the silence in the girly bed room. Soon as the alarm rang loudly, the girl who still sleepy shut the alarm off. It’s taking a few minutes before she really get up from her bed. After that, she yawning and stretch her hand up. She goes out from her blanket, leave her bedroom which has many picture in there, picture since she was a child until now. Then she was going to the bathroom, brush her teeth and wash her face and change her white shirt and her brown short pants to her senior high school uniform. After finish her morning-daily routine, she starts go down to the kitchen and see her mom already prepare breakfast for her.

“Ohayou, Yuki.” As her mom said to her and still working in the kitchen

She smile to her mother and smelled her mother delicious breakfast

“Ohayou mom, it smells good~” as Yuki hug her mom for a second and sit on the nearest bench.

“Haha, as far as I can remember it’s always smell like that Yuki.”

“Hmm, then I just miss your meal mom.” Yuki smile as she look to her meals

“Such a spoiled kid” her mom laugh to her statement

“Mom, how many times I should tell you, I’m not a kid anymore! I’m teenager now, why don’t you realize that!” say Yuki and then she pouted cutely.

Her mom lean back to the refrigerator and start to examine her Yuki for a while and after that she back to her unfinished cook.

“You still look like a kid for me dear, and why don’t you realize that.” Replied her mother using her word

“Whatever mom, it’s like I can win against you.” Yuki said that while rolling her eyes.

“You’ll not my dear, just remember it, don’t make a mess with these Kashiwagi Atsuko!” she say proudly

“As your wish mother.” She hug her mother and ready to do something,

But if I could remember it!!” after saying that, she run from the kitchen and go outside of house.

“Bye mom, love youu!”

“That girl” Atsuko sigh.

After Yuki left the house Atsuko want to clean Yuki’s room, she going into her daughter bedroom and start to clean the things. Then she looks around the room.

“She is growing up now.” As she looking the photo in Yuki’s room.

In Yuki’s room, there are many things like usually teenager girl have, beside of that there are plenty of photo in her daughter room, and also things which Yuki collect from her best friend, whether it is a present or just some good that they usually used to play together long time ago. Inside the room it’s about Yuki since she was moved into this house on the very first time. There are plenty of photo and the first photo she has see is her daughter going to the elementary school, and after that the little daughter play around in their new house. She giggled when she remember when she know Yuki very happy with her new house.

“She really soo cute when she was little, I still can easily carried her.”

She look to another picture, and in those photo, Yuki become more taller and she wear her junior high school uniform, in that time she hug a girl who is more older than her but looks so cute with her senior high school uniform. Both of them give their happy face and hug each other. The other photo is about Yuki in her first time she used senior high school uniform. The same school uniform like the previous photo which was wore with the girl who Yuki hugged before. In this picture she was alone, a simple smile was made but she was not look happy as in the previous picture. She look more mature than before but you can tell that she still like a kid inside but she force herself to not looks like a kid anymore.

The rest is photo with her first friend in this town. They look so cute together. In those photos Yuki always cling to Mayu. A photo while they played together in park, some photos for the first time Mayu was come to their place.  Some photos in the summer when Yuki and her best friend ate water melon, and other photo catch a moment when Yuki and Mayu do a competition for fast ate the water melon, get their first yukata together and many photos that giving back some old memories.

“I miss these girl a lot, where is she now?” she thought

Meanwhile Yuki is in her way to her school, she put her earphone while walking. Now she is a second grade student in the senior high school. She goes to be a beautiful girl, many men fall for her, her junior and senior in her school respect her so much, they want to be close to her. She didn’t mind it but sometimes she gets tired with all respect from the other. It just the one she needed most is not on her side anymore. Sometimes she really regrets what was she done to her, but in other time, she thinks that it was a good movement. The thing is, she need to know what was the answer. It’s not like she will give up but she need a clear answer not like this.

It’s already 7 years from the very first time they know each other, and also it’s been 3 years that they didn’t see each other.

Within those 3 years, Yuki life seems like changed. People who know her since she was a child will know there is something happen to their Yuki. She still the same Yuki, but there is a missing part inside Yuki that people didn’t know what is it. Her friend always told Yuki, she could tell her problem to them or if she want to tell anything that can make her more relieved, she can rely to them but she just say thanks and give a fake smile to them. It always like that since they can remember and its about 3 years she act like other person.

Also her mother, who know everything about her daughter changed, cannot do something for her . Yuki always act like there is nothing and always act like she didn’t care about her lost friend. Her mom appreciates her, but she know that inside, Yuki really missed her.

People try to get used to the new Kashiwagi Yuki, same as herself. It’s not like she want to give up now, but without any information and any clue for what she search for, it really hopeless. Even its really a hopeless, but Yuki still searching information about her friend. She was searching her older friend everywhere. To the place which is possible to found her, any place they had gone together. But it always ended up she didn’t get any single clue.

“Why did you avoid me? Where are you now, Mayu?”

whats about that?? sorry if it goes to be boring. please give me a comment about that. feel free to give me a suggestion or criticism.
for the next chapter will be going to be a flashback.

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2013, 04:25:07 PM »
it is not boring  :thumbsup

hehe atsu-mama I laughed at that part  :lol:

ehhhh waht happened why did they part each other :cry:

I hope you have a good explanation KNK23  :angry: haha just joking  XD :P :D

anyway is a good chapter I want to know what happened next and why they part  :) :D
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 04:37:02 PM »
is it that mayu is running away from love?  :?
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2013, 04:49:39 PM »
Where is Mayuyu? ToT

Acchan is Yukirin's mother? xD This fic is sooo cute!

When is Mayuyu coming back? What will happen with Yuki?

Ah....I want to know what till happen!

Update soon!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 04:51:46 PM »
LOL Atsu-mama xD

Ehh where's Mayu?

Is she running away or something happened?

Update soon~
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 05:32:11 PM »
Mama Acchan is XD

so it has been a while since they seen each other

Interesting

Posted by the mento Hawaiian

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 06:25:24 PM »
good story idea!  :thumbsup

please continue to update this fic  :bow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 05:15:06 AM »
Your fic is awesome :panic:
Where did Mayu go? I'm curious
Hmm...What'll happen next?
Hope you will update soon :)
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline ni.holic

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 10:46:13 AM »
Soooooo cute XD I love Kashiwagi Atsuko-mama XD but where is Mayu??? Why she gone??

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Glasses