JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rania - Just Go

Author Topic: The Morning Musume 9th Generation Thread  (Read 164201 times)

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [NEWS] Morning Musume 9th Generation Auditions
« Reply #200 on: January 05, 2011, 01:08:20 AM »
Lol Aichan's expression is like "Yes these are all mine!" She looks really happy.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #201 on: January 05, 2011, 10:22:43 AM »
I took it on myself to try translating Nakky's posts on the 9th generation.
Maybe I'll do Chisato's tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Quote from: Nakky's Blog

1月の2日に
On January 2nd

モーニング娘。さんに!
Morning Musume's

新しいメンバーが
new members
加わりましたっ!
have joined!

その子達と
I took some photos
写真撮ったんで、
with these girls.

のちのち
I'll post them
載せてきまぁす。
in a while.

んじゃぁ。
Later.

では、早速。
Well then, here we go.

まず、1人目。
First of all, the first girl:

譜久村聖ちゃん。
Fukumura Mizuki-chan.

ニックネームは、
Her nickname is,
ふくちゃん。
Fuku-chan.

もともと、
Originally,
ハロプロエッグにいて、
she came from the Hello! Project Eggs,
私達の後ろで
who backed us up
踊って盛り上げてくれてました!
with their dancing to help us pump up the crowd!

私達も、
We too,
初めは先輩方の後ろで
Started in back of our seniors
踊ってたので、
dancing for them.

なんか、
Like,

すんごい
it's amazing
嬉しい気持ちがわかるっ!
I've realized what a happy feeling this is!

本当におめでとうっ!
Truly, congratulations!

これからもよろしくね~
From here on, best regards~

続いて、
Continuing,

2人目。
The second girl:

生田衣梨奈ちゃん
Ikuta Erina-chan

ニックネームは、
Her nickname is,
えりぽんっ!
Eripon!

この子は、
She
オーディションで
was chosen through
合格した子です。
the audition.

まだ、
I still
あんま話した事ないけど、
haven't talked to her much but,

福岡出身らしいので、
she seems like a real Fukuoka person
話してみたいです。
in the way she speaks.

私、方言大好きっ!笑
I really love her accent! lol

だし、
Anyway,
早く歌声とかも聞いてみたい。
I really want to hear her singing voice soon.

トークもっ!
Her talking too!
どんな話しすんだろ?
I wonder what kind of stories she has?

にゃは、
Yeah so,
なんかわくわくしてる
you could say I'm
私がいます。
kinda excited.

でも、ほんっと楽しみっ!
But I'm really looking forward to it!

そして、
And then,

3人目。
the third girl:

鈴木香音ちゃん。
Suzuki Kanon-chan.

ニックネームは、
Her nickname is,
ずっき。
Zukki.

ずっきぃって
Zukki's
伸ばさないんだって!
still pretty short! [I'm not sure about this part.]

ずっきよ!
Zukki yo! [Similar to "Suki yo!".]

この子もオーディションで
She was also chosen
合格した子。
through the audition.

おめでとうっ!
Congrats!

この子の笑顔、
Her smiling face
なんか癒されるっ
is kinda soothing

可愛い~ね。
and really cuuute.

しっかりしてるし!
But she's really reliable!

あ、私が今んとこみる限りね。
I've only seen her for a short while though.

たまに私みたいに
Sometimes I see her
真面目に見えて
with a serious look that's like mine
以外とな~な~な方も
except in a "na~na~" way [I have no idea what this means.]
いらっしゃるので。
which is why I thought that.

あ、話それましたけど
Oh, I've gotten a little off-topic.
ずっきよ!
Zukki yo!

お願いしますっ
Best regards

最後は、
Lastly,

4人目。
the fourth girl:

鞘師里保ちゃん。
Sayashi Riho-chan.

ニックネームは、
Her nickname is,
やっしぃです。
Yasshii.

この子もオーディションで
She was also chosen
合格した子なんだけど、
through the audition but,

実は、
in reality,

前にやった
a while back
モーニング娘。さんの舞台
during Morning Musume's stage play

ファッショナブルに
"Fashionable",
私も出させて頂いたんですけど、
which I was also in,
私の妹役を
she played the part of
やってくれてた子なんですっ!
my little sister!

おめでとうっ!
Congrats!

りほちゃん、
Riho-chan,

いや、
I mean,
やっしぃ、
Yasshii,

本当に可愛いんですよ~
is really cute~
楽屋でも、ずっと
In the dressing room,
おしゃべりしてたし!
we were always talking!

なんか、凄いね~
It's really amazing~

でも、
But y'know,
ファッショナブルの時も思ったけど、
while we were doing "Fashionable" I thought,
やっしぃ、絶対いいと思う!
Yasshii's definitely awesome!

なんか、
Really,
楽しみだね~笑
how exciting~ lol
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: January 06, 2011, 03:33:38 PM »

http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-10759374962.html

And a heads up, the Bijo-gaku 9th gen special starting in about 1h30mins - 1am Japan time on TV Tokyo.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: January 06, 2011, 05:57:26 PM »

SCREENCAP BONANZA!  :cow:

So, apparently Fukumura did audition for 9th gen after all! At least they showed some audition footage of her. :lol:

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: January 06, 2011, 06:02:13 PM »
モーニング娘。9期お披露目FCイベント開催決定!横浜・大阪

02/06 神奈川・横浜BLITZ    新垣里沙・道重さゆみ
02/11 大  阪・エル・シアター 田中れいな・光井愛佳

http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=1770

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: January 06, 2011, 06:30:50 PM »

A five minute clip, doesn't have quite everything of course. Starts from the 9th gen introduction.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: January 06, 2011, 09:02:11 PM »

And the whole thing.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: January 06, 2011, 10:06:42 PM »
Oh man, I wish I could've  joined that 3 2 1 Break In Out Dance party. XD
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: January 06, 2011, 11:46:53 PM »
Riho and Kanon looked very good to go in the auditions, so great to see them chosen. Erina looks pretty humbled and thankful to be chosen, so I think this will go a long way for her to be accepted by fans and fellow H!P members. Mizuki's selection was perfect in a lot of ways- first of all she represents the entire Egg army, and it would have been unfair not to see at least one egg chosen. She's a bit older than the other girls, and of course, she is well familiar with stage performances and the other H!P members. She bridges the gap between the new young members and the older girls (she seems to be on the mature side of 14), and her tears of joy after being introduced were endearing. Da-yum! This looks like it's going to be pretty fun!

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2011, 04:23:41 AM »
I do have to agree Eripon is becoming more endearing as I'm getting to see more about her. She's just an awkward, nervous-looking girl, but seems very kind and honest and happy to be there. :) Her "Kanon-chan!" when she walked in the room and saw Zukki chosen as well was precious, and she was the one who cried after walking off-stage after their introductions as if the enormity of it all was really hitting her and she just felt overwhelmed by it... She also looked like she really enjoyed watching MM and all before coming out. She seems to be a real idol fan.

I'm also starting to think of Riho as Stryfe and shi have painted her in her thread. :lol: She was the over-formal one when she saw her fellow winners (unlike Eripon's reaction I mentioned above), and she's also the one like "no touchy!" when TakaGaki are doing their petting thing. :lol: They really are the new 6th gen, with her perhaps the silent star. But we'll see... there's a lot of time for things to be determined. :)

That said... you know how much I adore our lil' rokkies :heart:

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #210 on: January 07, 2011, 12:15:48 PM »
Eripon~~~! ^_______^v

Lol at Yasshii's "so that we'll be able to appear on Kouhaku" wish at the shrine 8D; Girl dreams big.

I so love their self introduction, the fact that they had the guts to say things like "I'll work hard to get to center position quickly", and aiming to be leader etc... awesome. Loved the other MoMusu members' reactions to that XD; And the fact that the announcement was shared by fans and MoMusu alike. Loved Sayumi's thoughts about that before the show, how she was worried about how she'd react, and what to do if they didn't appeal to her at first impression etc xD; ... we could have gotten some golden, though awkward, reactions from the old members by doing the announcement this way, but instead the old members just went "omg they are tiny and adorableeeeeee" XDDDD I think fans mostly agree with that :lol:

Whaaa, so looking forward to seeing what they'll do next ^___^

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #211 on: January 07, 2011, 01:14:36 PM »
I think Eripon also said she wished to go to the Japan record awards.
Her apparent closeness to Zukki improved my perception of her somewhat, as did her high-fiving of random wotas in the audience.

I still think she's got a kind of creepy aura though, lol.

Meanwhile, Yasshii has been reminding me more and more Mikitty.
Between looking scary in some pics, seeming to be uncomfortable with being touched, and her relative coldness toward the other 9th gen members, that impression has grown a bit.

So I guess 9th gen is kind of like a delicious cake to me.

Zukki is the sugar. She's pure sweetness and leaves you with a bright, happy feeling.
Yasshii is the spice.  Like Tsunku said, she's got a hidden strong side, which I'm looking forward to seeing play out in the overall group.
Eripon is the flour. A little plain I guess, but I'm glad she's in there.

Fukuchan is... the eggs? lol. No, but seriously, I :heart: Fukuchan.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 08:28:39 PM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #212 on: January 08, 2011, 02:54:30 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks that the new members suck ? :thumbdown:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:22:47 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2011, 03:17:52 AM »
^yes, you are  :P

I don't love all of them but I certainly don't think they suck.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2011, 03:24:45 AM »

They are too young for MM

Tsunku should move them to a new Shuffle Group, I guess I would like them more there  :P

I didnt like Aika and Koharu until 2010  :grin:
But I occasionaly listened Koharu's Solo Album  before  :panic:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:30:43 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline DJ Maimai

• So jokes.
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2011, 03:30:17 AM »
^
They're certainly not the youngest members MM's ever had.
And besides, the last time MM had younger girls was at the height of their fame. I think younger, fresher faces are going to be exactly what MM needs right now in order to compete with AKB48

"Remember, the enemy's gate is down."

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2011, 08:18:39 AM »
Just saw the January 21 issue of Friday- Cover with AKB48 (Haruna, and the two Minamis) and 15 or 16 pages of various AKB48 members on the inside. Next to the very last page, 1/2 page is devoted to a picture of the 4 new 9th generation members, plus a smaller shot of the  9 members together.

They share the page with NMB48, so clearly Morning Musume has a long way to catch up with AKB48 in the "what's hot now!" category. However, H!P has to continue to appeal to the core base of fans who attend concerts, buy DVD's and other promotional items. With the development of Mano chan, S/mileage, and now the 9th generation, clearly there is a lot of new life in the group. And with C-ute and Berryz now at the top of their game, Morning Musume doesn't have to carry the load entirely alone as the flagship.

The recent appearance by Momusu in Paris proves there is a  load of fans around the world, and Berryz upcoming spring concert in Seattle should be a great experience for both the fans and the members of BK. Now, let's all get ready for the 9th genertion version of Sukina Sempai, and they better know that Ai and Risa will be watching them closely!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2011, 01:33:30 PM »
Hmm just wondering if the fanclub events in February will give us some official pic sets :3~~~
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »

What do you know, post #999, and I'm using it in support of the 9th generation. :lol:

The screenshots I've providing here are from 2001 when Yuko was on her way out of the group, and I think she says all that really needs to be said about Morning Musume. So far the most prominent complaint I've seen towards the new girls is their ages and the resulting age gap that will now exist...yet one only needs to look at the history of the group to see that there has been precedent for this kind of thing. In fact, there are two points in MM's history that come to mind where they established such a pronounced age gap, and both of those times were followed by eras of prosperity for the group. If history holds true, I think we have plenty to look forward to this year for Hello Project. ;)

Just look at who we have coming into the group. It's tempting to compare them to 6th gen, especially how it's 3 new girls with a veteran (who coincidentally goes by the name of Mi* Fu* )...but I think another valid comparison might be to the legendary 4th generation. Kanon and Erina seem to show excitement for each other in that one Tsunku meeting scene, which reminded me of the Tsuji-Kago comraderie that was being built during the Asayan audition training camp. Riho looks ready to put in work right off the bat and will probably adapt quickly to whatever's thrown at her, much like how Rika was able to take on any challenge that came her way. I guess that leaves Fuku-chan to be compared to Yossy, but I'm not sure how to make the connection...they're both the tallest of their respective generations? :lol:

Plus DJ Maimai almost had it right in regards to the youngest ever members...9th gen is actually the youngest of the non-solo generations, beating out none other than 4th gen for lowest average debut age (13 years 2 months for 9th, 13 years 9 months for 4th). Youth movement at a time when the oldest member is in her mid-twenties? All we need now is for Dance Man to start taking over the arrangements again.

If the goal of the auditions is to immediately take on the AKB juggernaut, then I'm now convinced more than ever that the right girls were chosen for the job.

As some of you may know, I'm still a relative n00b to the H!P fandom, this new generation along with the recent triple graduation being the first major roster overhaul I get to witness in real time. When I first jumped on board in 2009 I thought I arrived just in time to see things start to pick up again for Morning Musume, what with the Anime Expo appearance and UFA officially opening its commercial doors to western markets...but as it turned out, my personal speculation of a coming return to glory was shot dead, as 2010 seemed to play out like the group might be on its last legs: members leaving, lowest single sales in group history, getting eclipsed by the competition. However, now that the graduations are done and the new kids have been selected, perhaps my optimistic speculation was simply one year premature....that perhaps I, despite my severe lateness, actually did pick a great time to become a fan. I guess we'll see how things play out this year, as Morning Musume still continues to exist and survive somehow. :D

WTF AM I DOING POSTING AT 5 IN THE MORNING
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2011, 04:21:44 PM »
Loving all the long babble posts ROFL

While I understand that it's tempting to compare 9th gen to previous gens, I find it a bit pointless because in the end, no new generation has been the same as one that came before. MM is now in a different place, too. This gen is something totally new when you think about it. Even the fact that H!P girls have blogs now is making the experience different (because we see and hear more backstage stuff), and who really knows what these girls will turn out to be like!!

I also wouldn't get too excited about 9th gen increasing Momusu's popularity as a whole, because even if old fans have been coming out expressing interest and already active fans are ready to support them, the general Japanese public will not necessarily be interested and change their minds about MM. I find it really hard to believe that Momusu's single sales would skyrocket after this; but then again I don't really care about single sales as long as they sell enough to be able to continue LOL. If they do improve sales and get more appearances and all the lovely junk, that will be amazing, but maybe I'm too old (lol) to be super optimistic :lol:

I'm just enjoying the FRESH MEAT feat. Princess Fuku-chan <3
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rania - Just Go