JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Candle (Feat. Paloalto)

Author Topic: [07/20] 「 pure+ 」 Sugaya Risako 2nd Solo PB  (Read 46916 times)

Offline Katri~

• AAA fangirl ♥
  • Member+
  • Takahashi Ai fangirl ♥
Re: [07/20] 「 pure+ 」 Sugaya Risako 2nd Solo PB
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2007, 12:33:19 PM »
pure+ sounds good. \(^o^)/ I hope they wont change the title. xD

Goto Yukari, hotter than you!Takahashi Ai kicks your ass!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2007, 02:16:47 PM »
I love this name ^_^

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2007, 02:35:34 PM »
I like how the name looks, but "pure" makes me think the PB is going to be disgusting.

Much love for Risako anyway!

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2007, 03:10:21 PM »
hmm, pure.... You got that right :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2007, 03:18:00 PM »
disgusting ?!  ......hmm...... yeah, the name maybe too pedo .....

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2007, 04:32:37 PM »
Isn't there a guys magazine(like weekly playboy) called purepure??or is it a different type??

Anyway I really am slightly worried what the title is implying, and it would be nice if this PB had more of a theme to it...

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2007, 04:57:19 PM »
^It does have a theme. "An exploration of 13-year-old Sugaya Risako's beauty".

And Pure² is indeed a monthly U-15 idol magazine.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2007, 10:44:35 AM »
pure+ pb pre-order: amazon.co.jp

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »
suddenly a lot of H!P kids PB come out~ ahahaha... they really want us to get broke~ ehehe... cant wait for the preview, and now she more mature plus the title is PURE+...ahahah is there got any other meaning from the title ehehe  XD

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2007, 04:57:09 PM »
suddenly a lot of H!P kids PB come out~ ahahaha... they really want us to get broke~ ehehe... cant wait for the preview, and now she more mature plus the title is PURE+...ahahah is there got any other meaning from the title ehehe  XD

yeah, that's one of the reason why I'm broke ........ *pre-order the PB while still own the bank money*

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2007, 07:28:17 PM »
i already ordered risa's "isshun" and her alo hello dvd, suddenly michishige come out wif her love-hello PB, , and now RISAKO 2nd PB gonna come out!!! aaaaaaarggghhh, so now im confused between michishige pb or risako pb, ahahaha... im just a student, pls H!P, dont do this to me  :cry:... ahahahhahahaha

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline Phaedra

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2007, 07:31:23 PM »
These news makes me all FROLICSOME+.
Definately the right thing to do although a couple are still waiting on a well deserved first.
I'm sure any deserving member will get one at some point, relax people.
The ones racking in the cash comes first as it should be.
Can't they release an Umeda/Arihara book for me to burn?  :banghead:
I thought the first book had an ok balance in bikini shots, double 'em and it'll be perfect. :wub:

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2007, 01:56:03 AM »
arent u guys kinda think too much just by the name "pure"  :lol: its just kinda funny to me

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2007, 02:02:46 AM »
arent u guys kinda think too much just by the name "pure"  :lol: its just kinda funny to me
Let them be, first they demonize bikinis, now the word "pure" is evil if applied to these girls' PBs. Who knows, next time the use of the word "beautiful" to describe them will be disgusting  :P

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2007, 02:41:57 AM »
Let them be, first they demonize bikinis, now the word "pure" is evil if applied to these girls' PBs. Who knows, next time the use of the word "beautiful" to describe them will be disgusting  :P

hahahahaha its funny becoz its true! haha u r so funny! hahahaa :lol:

Offline Phaedra

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2007, 03:11:31 AM »

I say rename it to "pubes+" and they'll spontaniously combust right on the spot. :)
Is there a list somewhere, of politically incorrect words when describing a pretty, well-shaped, young japanese girl in a demonic bikini in with?
Sad thing is I've on many occations wished I had one when I accidently "crossed The Line" and someone got a moral panic attack. I've always thought that I was entitled to keep my own moral standards and not be bound by someone elses "line". Little did I know. :lol:
What's so wrong with following the line of the law? It's there for a reason, no?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2007, 10:09:39 AM »
Um if you had seen PurePure Photobooks maybe you'd understand. It's girls under 15 in suggestive poses 'n shit. Every time I see the title I'm reminded of those PBs, with a title like "pure+" it can hardly be avoided. It's not our fault you don't understand what we're talking about, eh?

And bikini pics ARE completely unnecessary, these girls would make lovely PBs without a bikini in sight. But why do they take bikini pics? To serve for those pervs who want to see skin. That's just it, it really is. So I'm sorry if me not wanting my C-ute and Berryz girls' bodies exploited offends you. :roll: And it is exploitation when you release bikini pics of underaged girls in a country WELL KNOWN for their fascination with lolita stuff. Everybody KNOWS what purpose those pics are for: to attract the pervy wota. Not because "girls in bikinis are cute", LOL that's just naive.

Really I don't understand why some people are so eager to keep complaining about our view. What's so wrong with NOT wanting bikini pics of C-ute and Berryz?? Oh we're the bad fans now cuz we like the girls fully clothed? Ooooo what evil, monstruous fans!! How can they not accept everything H!P releases! H!P should be blindly loved!!! I guess that's really the issue, some people can't take any criticism towards their dear H!P.

What's so wrong with following the line of the law? It's there for a reason, no?
I don't understand what you mean by "following the line of the law". But any sexual comments towards underaged girls are against the rules of this forum, either respect the rules or leave.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2007, 10:34:06 AM »
yeah, I'm with you Shirenu ! 

I want a PB with only normal clothing !!

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2007, 11:21:21 AM »
No one has demonized PBs and no one is misinterpreting the word 'pure' you are just ignorant to what that word is associated with.
Me personally, I don't have a problem with bikini's in PBs, I just won't buy them cuz it makes me feel uncomfortable.  I only have a slight problem when the bikini pics become suggestive which quote often they aren't its sort of 'we just happen to be in bikini's not doing anything different' generally.
But girls accosiated with magazines like purepure do have suggestive images I mean have you heard of imouto.tv  someone mentioned it on another forum when discussing about the underage girls in H!P not being that bad.
People are just concerned that the title pure+ can imply it is going in that direction.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline thatguy

• キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ !!!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2007, 11:30:00 AM »
just wondering,

seeing that exploitation would be making the girls do things that girls normally don't do, are bikini pics entirely wrong? is it not normal for girls to spend time at the beach and pool, especially at this age?

i won't argue about japan having well-known "tendancies", and whether or not bikini pics are necessary depends on your own opinion of H!P's business practices. but is there something inherently immoral about bikinis? is it impossible to look at a girl in a bikini without having perverted thoughts? in my opinion, the immorality lies only in the perverted mind, not in the girl; and believing that an underage girl in a bikini is somehow wrong... well, i think that's just delusion (though perhaps not unjustified).

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Candle (Feat. Paloalto)