JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ABCHO - Kuusou-Discotheque (nonSectRadicals Extended Chop Ver.)

Author Topic: [TEAM K] MIICHAN ~ The Minegishi Minami Thread  (Read 261502 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: MIICHAN ~ The Minegishi Minami Thread
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2009, 08:28:07 AM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2009, 03:53:59 PM »

However, that flip with the support of the trainer was something I did not expect from Miichan. :banghead:
I can see it coming from Kojiharu or Acchan... but not from Miichan.  I hope to see her do it on her own
at a concert soon!

Well, she's still training, right. The trainer helps her out at first for safety reasons. I'm confident she can pull it off on her own at the time of the event.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2009, 05:24:01 PM »
^ Actually those pictures Masa put up are from the single release event on 11/27 that Miichan originally said she'd do the backflip for.

I think that Miichan is one of the best dancers in AKB48... there's no doubt about it~
I understand and acknowledge that she has tried her best to train for her back flip...

However, that flip with the support of the trainer was something I did not expect from Miichan. :banghead:
I can see it coming from Kojiharu or Acchan... but not from Miichan.  I hope to see her do it on her own
at a concert soon!
Technically, she did perform a backflip, which is what she promised. The coach felt she wasn't entirely ready to perform the backflip on her own however, thus the support. If you read an article about it (or seen news clips or watch the AKBINGO ep on Dec.02 [I'm assuming that the footage will be in it, since at the time I'm writing this I haven't seen it yet]), it'll show that Miichan was in tears by the end of the song because she was unable to do the backflip on her own. She did say that she'd keep practicing though and would like to perform it on her own some day.

Personally, I have to applaud Miichan for being able to do a backflip even with support. Two weeks (or more) of training may be enough, but only if that were the only thing you were doing. With all the promotion going on with the new single and whatever else she had to do, who knows how much time she actually had to practice?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 05:28:47 PM by jafeijai »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2009, 05:57:52 PM »
^ Actually those pictures Masa put up are from the single release event on 11/27 that Miichan originally said she'd do the backflip for.

Ah ok. I haven't been paying attention  :nervous

Yes, I think she'll pull it of sooner or later.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2009, 10:52:46 PM »

Offline ryoma03

« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2009, 05:59:37 AM »

I think that Miichan is one of the best dancers in AKB48... there's no doubt about it~
I understand and acknowledge that she has tried her best to train for her back flip...

at a concert soon!
Technically, she did perform a backflip, which is what she promised. The coach felt she wasn't entirely ready to perform the backflip on her own however, thus the support. If you read an article about it (or seen news clips or watch the AKBINGO ep on Dec.02 [I'm assuming that the footage will be in it, since at the time I'm writing this I haven't seen it yet]), it'll show that Miichan was in tears by the end of the song because she was unable to do the backflip on her own. She did say that she'd keep practicing though and would like to perform it on her own some day.

Personally, I have to applaud Miichan for being able to do a backflip even with support. Two weeks (or more) of training may be enough, but only if that were the only thing you were doing. With all the promotion going on with the new single and whatever else she had to do, who knows how much time she actually had to practice?

I saw the clip of the new single promotion by no3b. I understand why she was crying too.
But as I said, I do acknowledge Miichan's hard work.... It's just that I have had very high expectations of her.  I'm not tyring to put her down or anything at all.

I hope that she will be able to do a backflip on her own someday also.  :twothumbs

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2009, 06:34:17 AM »
I think she made a good start to doing the backflip. That she has come this far and not chickened out is a good sign; she's committed.

I think she still lacks total confidence and with reason. Like the trainer said (I think), she's not yet able to put enough energy in to do it without help. And I thought her attempt on stage was weaker than many of the others we saw.

But even while training she kept the hat on! [Correction thanks to jafeijai below.]

Maybe the three could do an act where she rolls backwards over takamina with kojiharu's help. :-)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 08:38:10 PM by reina's eyes »

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2009, 06:45:31 AM »
I think her earlier attempts looked better than the ones at the end.

She can definitely do it without the coach's help, but she still hadn't gotten to that stage yet when they performed for that event. I think now that she has already tried and seen for herself that she could do it in front of so many people, her confidence can only go up; maybe one day we'll see her do it spontaneously.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2009, 07:41:41 PM »
But even training past midnight she kept the hat on!
PM0:30 means 12:30 in 24hr clock; so 30 minutes after noon. :P It'd be a little crazy if their single release event was at 4:30 in the morning XD

Maybe the three could do an act where she rolls backwards over takamina with kojiharu's help. :-)
:lol: That'd be so funny to see. It'd be the no3bs one-shot gag! XD

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2009, 08:31:55 PM »
PM0:30 means 12:30 in 24hr clock; so 30 minutes after noon. :P It'd be a little crazy if their single release event was at 4:30 in the morning XD

Oops! I didn't notice the pm. :-(

Thanks for the correction! It had me thinking it was the night before.

(This is why I hate the stupid am pm thing and stick to 24hr myself.)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2009, 06:35:40 PM »

Offline johanx841

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »
she is usually with Acchan alot....guess she admires Acchan alot ?  :w00t: feel bad though for not staying in Team A anymore   :thumbdown:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2009, 04:36:38 PM »

She's so cute <3

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2009, 09:47:39 PM »
GIFs:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2009, 08:30:46 AM »

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »
She's so cute <3

Well she is an earth angel after all.  :D

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2009, 11:57:25 PM »

Well she is an earth angel after all.  :D

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2009, 08:03:31 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2009, 01:06:20 PM »

Young Gangan No.24+01 (2009/12/25)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 02:09:37 PM by Masa »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ABCHO - Kuusou-Discotheque (nonSectRadicals Extended Chop Ver.)