JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yura Yura Teikoku - Konchuu Rock

Author Topic: [AKB48:Majisuka] A Mistake Turned Right (Gaku-YouranXBlack) [HIATUS APR 6]  (Read 24293 times)

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
What's up guys?! Sorry I haven't been updating Reaching Out To You for a long time but I have major writer's block. Well.. More like, I have the idea for it, I just can't get it on paper. Too many distractions too...

BUT

I have written a new one because I was procrastinating on my Science Fair Project. I also happened to finishing this on my birthday! So I'm calling this my birthday fic.

This fic is about a pairing in Majisuka Gakuen (1 and/or 2), Gakuran/YouranxBlack. I was thinking about doing it for a while now so now here it is!

Enjoy~

A Mistake Turned Right

Gakuran/Youran X Black [Prologue]

It’s around 3am on a Thursday morning.

Black leaned over her washroom sink on her arm, the faucet running with warm and her face wet and dripping. She was panting and she gulps. She felt the sting of stomach acid go down her throat. Black looked up from the spiralling water going down the drain and looked into the mirror.

“No...  It can’t be... I can’t be.” She muttered to herself as she looked in her reflections eyes with worry and anxiety. Black dared not to speak or even think about the next word. She had just thrown up in the sink for the second time and lately, it has been happening for several nights now. She even missed her period two weeks ago.

She threw up for the third time. This time she felt it coming and quickly moved to the toilet with her lightning-like speed.  Gagging and vomiting into the toilet, she felt a sense of guilt wash over her as she thought about a certain someone. Black flushed the toilet and turned off the tap.

“What do I tell Sae?” Black said with guilt and concern. She moved to the bathroom door and peered outside of it. Her gaze went to her bed to see a sleeping body with short, shaggy hair inside of it on the left side. Youran or Gakuran, or Sae as Black calls her privately. Luckily, all the flushing noises and coughing hadn’t woken her up from her slumber. Black felt her heart break at the thought of Youran finding out what she had done or what she thinks she had become. She would definitely leave Black.

Weakened with guilt and sadness, Black fell to her knees and leaned against the sink counter. She began to quietly sob and cry her eyes out; she made sure that her sounds wouldn’t reach Youran’s ears even by means of locking herself in the washroom.

“I’m sorry... I’m so sorry.” She quietly cried out as she cried. “Please... forgive me...” Black hugged her knees, her forehead on them and she continued to cry. Soon, she tipped herself over and was lying down on the washroom rug. Black grasped at it as she still cried. It was later until she cried herself to sleep on the washroom floor.

(A/N: Yup this is just a prologue, hoped you guys enjoyed it. Hopefully I'll be able to update this regularly if I don't have other obligations that must be attended to first.)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 07:39:01 PM by crono1036 »

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
I've been waiting for a Black/Gaku-Youran fic pairing since forever. Why'd you have to write such an enticing prolouge? Now I'm gonna go crazy just waiting for CH 1. Can't wait to see how the story will develop.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nice prologue... Nice prologue.... So Black got pregnant? With who? Please update this story. :)

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
i luv it!!!!!!!!!   :luvluv2:XD please continue!!! :kneelbow:, i'm dying for this fiction :wriggly:

thank you very much!!!!.., i will be always you're no. 1 fan.... :on cny2: :farofflook: :bingo:

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
WOOOOW ~!!  :shocked :shocked

i really like it, please update as soon as possible  :bow: :bow:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah~ My fav. couple~!!  :mon inluv:

Please update soon~!!  :mon lovelaff:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
wowowowowowoo I'm so exciting!!! Can't wait!!!! Please update soon ^^

Offline ujin1992

It's hurt .. that baby is not Youran child :banghead:
By the way keep going this and another one! I always waiting for update :bow:

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
BLACK x Gakuran fic!!!!!
 :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:
:heart: it!!!!
update soon!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
 thanks!!!!

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
Aww i wasnt the first to comment D: But i guess that just shows how great your fic is  XD
Continue Ken-chan~!!! They may not be my number one choice but i still support this couple!

It's hurt .. that baby is not Youran child :banghead:
By the way keep going this and another one! I always waiting for update :bow:
it ould be if Youran is secretly a trans or some sort ...

♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
@All who posted Thank you for you kind words! You guys are wonderful~

A/N: Now just a note before you read. You'll find that I will switch from Youran to Gakuran to Youran to Gakuran and so forth. Let me tell you that when I use "Gakuran", it'll refer to the times of Majisuka 1. When "Youran" is used, it'll refer to the times after Majisuka 1 and prior to or during Majisuka 2 (although there are only 3 episodes out so far). However, it is not the same with the dialogue. In the dialogue, Characters may say "Gakuran" because during that time, the name has not yet changed. I hope you understand. If not... try to. I've also changed the timeline a bit for this fic so the baby is not yet born unlike how in MG2 it already looks to be a few months old. Please keep these in mind as your are reading.

WARNING: Since this is Majisuka Gakuen, a school of yankees and yankettes, there will be some strong language when it comes to some people's dialogue. So even the "purest" of AKB members may be swearing and cussing because of their character.

Gakuran/Youran X Black [Chapter 1: Assumptions]

Black woke up at around 9:30am but not where she originally fell asleep. She’s no longer on the bathroom floor but in her bed on the right side. She wondered how she got here in the first place so she looked around and the very first thing she noticed is that something was missing. No, something wasn’t missing... someone was.

“Sae?” Black muttered as she looked at the empty space to her right. She then lifted herself up and looked to the other side at the bedside clock. It read 9:34am. “Oh... She probably went to school already.” She said to herself. But then Black’s attention was caught by an out-of-place paper beside the clock. She took it and read the contents of it in her head. It read:

“Off to school.
Had to break your bathroom lock to get in and use it.
Promise to fix or pay for it later.
--Sae”

Black then looked to her bathroom door and saw that the doorknob was broken. She then remembered that she locked herself inside so it was no wonder Youran had to break the door. Her hair gel and spray was in there and she was trying to give herself a new hairstyle lately to match her sense of fashion. Youran most likely found Black on the floor when she broke the door and carried her to bed. How was she going to explain that t her later?

Black fell back onto the bed again, holding Youran’s note to the side. She let out a sigh.

“What am I going to do?”  Black recalled last night and the other several nights. “I can’t be pregnant, can t? Should I get a test?” she wondered as she lies in bed for a few moments.

Black had to do something; she had to know the truth about her. Was she really pregnant? She got out of bed, freshened herself off in her not-lockable washroom, got dressed, out of her white nightgown and into her black top and long skirt. She put on her beaded-cross necklace around her neck, black bracelet on her right wrist, and two rings (one of them was given to her by Gakuran when they started going out) on her fingers. Black grabbed her phone and put on her black and white varsity jacket. Strapping on her heeled boots, Black left her home while dialling someone who could help her and who is training to be a nurse: Sado.

Over at Youran’s end, she was late for school but she didn’t really care, no one did in Majisuka Girls High School. Behind her was a small group of girls, fan girls, most from her school and few from other schools. They have started accumulating a few months ago ever since Atsuko Maeda took the top position in Maji High and saw that Gakuran was her “boyfriend” or the pretty boy who’s close to her. With that flying around, her popularity began to rise.

“Hehe...” Youran smirked as she made it to the gates of Maji High. She walked a few feet inside, those from the school followed behind, but the few fan girls who weren’t from the school stopped before the gate, not daring to set foot on school grounds. Youran turned her head and tipped them off by bouncing two fingers off her head and flashing a smile. This made the fan girls squeal.

The Maji High fan girls soon dispersed when Youran set foot into the school and made her way to and up Rappappa’s stairs. Upon opening the door to the club room, she was greeted with a person staring right in her face while biting their nails.

“GAH, HOLY SHIT!!” shouted out Youran, startled at the sudden close proximity. She took a few steps back.

“Hehehehehahahaa!” laughed Gekikara creepily. “Hey, you’re late.” She bit her nails with a smile and looked at Youran as she tilted her head to the side.

Youran was catching her breath, “What the hell are you doing?! You scared the shit out of me!” she shouted at Gekikara.

“Were you enjoying your sweet time walking here while being fawned over by the girls, huh, Gakuran?” commented Wota, sitting with the rest of Team Hormone around a portable plug-in grill and eating some meat.

Youran glared at Wota, “Shut up,” she to her and walked to a seat against the wall. “And soon I won’t be going by Gakuran anymore, eh.”

“Then what will we be calling you?” Bungee asked, turning over a piece of meat

Unagi watched Youran as she walked by, “What’s with your hair?” she stared and pointed at it with her chopsticks. It was all spiked up with gel.

“Since I’m going to be a third year after the spring break, I’m trying to go for a new style. Start fresh. So with a new style, comes a new name.” Youran grinned as she ran her fingers through her hair.

“Well that hair doesn’t suit you.” Akicha said then put piece of meat in her mouth. “Are you sure it isn’t because your barber cut it too short?”

“Just leave my damn hair alone.” As much as Youran denied it, it was true. The barber did cut it too short so she couldn’t use her old style with the headband anymore. Because of that, Youran punched the guy in the nose. “So where’s Atsuko?”

“...” Mukuchi kept silent as usual but she pointed to the door off to the side: the memorial room.

“And the Kabuki Sisters?” Youran questioned.

“They’ll be here soon, they sent a text saying they’ll be late. But we can start without them.” Wota answered.

“Start what exactly?”

“Start choosing new Queens.” A voice said, coming from the side. Everyone turned their attention to the door as Atsuko stepped out. She no longer wore her glasses. She looks much voter without them.

“Hehehehaha...” Gekikara giggled. You can hear her biting her nails, as usual.

“New Queens, eh?” Youran smirked.

The Rappappa meeting began as they started to discuss who the new Queens and vice-president shall be now that Yuko passed, Sado and the rest of the Queens expect for Gekikara graduated. The Kabuki Sisters finally came in about an hour into the discussion but it was still carried out smoothly. As the meeting went on, everyone noticed that Atsuko seemed a little different than usual. No, not the kind of different when she takes off her glasses; she wears contacts now. Her different presence and attitude were different from her “Glasses-mode” and her “Serious-mode”. But everyone thought it was because of her new role of Rappappa president.

The whole meeting ended sometime during lunch. The final decision about who the new Queens are going be would be Youran, Gekikara, and the Kabuki Sisters, and Team Hormone would be the lower members. Although, they still haven’t decided who the vice-president would be but Atsuko said she would decide it later; she may have other plans for that position.

“Lunch time~!” Unagi exclaimed as she went for the Team’s grill. Team Hormone began to set up their grill and take out their chopsticks because it was time for meat and entrails.

The Kabuki Sisters left, saying something about how they were into this new kind of play and wanted to do some research about it. Gekikara went off somewhere, muttering to herself about graduation and a promise to somebody.

Youran sat to the side, taking out her dark phone. Apparently she got a text from Black during the meeting but she wasn’t able to check it. It read:

“Sae, we need to talk.
I’m coming by after school.
I need to see you as soon as possible.”

“Oooh... It’s the ‘We need to talk’ line.” Wota said as she leaned onto Youran’s shoulder.

“AH!” Youran was startled. Youran looked around her and somehow she was crowded with Team Hormone. “What the fuck?! Why is everyone trying to give me a god damn heart attack?” she closed her phone.

“Have a fight with Black-san? Maybe she’s going to break up with you.” Bungee said.

“What?”

“What’d you do this time, Gakuran?” Unagi added in.

“Huh? What the hell are you talking about?”

“You’re dating Black-san, right? Black-san’s probably jealous because of your popularity.” Akicha smirked.

“Someone’s getting the Death Verdict.” Mukuchi looked at Youran accusingly.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on.” Youran moved out of the crowd. “How’d you guys know that Black-san and I are dating?”

“Come on, it’s us. We’re the information and gossip team of the 2nd-years.” Wota said as she moves back to her seat. The rest of the team did the same.

Bungee takes a piece of meat and put it in her mouth. “We find out about these things some way or another.”

“Everyone in current-Rappappa knows.” Unagi says.

“Everyone?” Youran repeated and raised an eyebrow at her.

Team Hormone nods. Akicha puts up three fingers, “The Kabuki Sisters,” one finger drops, “Gekikara,” the second finger drops, “and—“

“Maeda.” Mukuchi said, cutting off Akicha as she pressed the button on her stopwatch.

“Eh, her too? Crap...” Youran sighed. “Oh well, I guess that means I don’t have to be too serious about going after her now.” Youran said as he left the clubroom.

“First it was Daruma, then it was Maeda, and now it’s Black-san.” Unagi listed, turning over some entrails.

Bungee watched Youran leave, “From a weak underling like Daruma to a former high royalty like Black-san.”

“At least the transition was good, though.” Wota commented.

Youran decided to roam the school as “patrol” until school ended. The occasional girl would wave at her and Youran would do her signature finger-head bounce and smile.

Now back with Black. She is walking with Sado, who now calls herself as Mariko Shinoda. Black held a paper in one hand and her black and white phone in the other. Looks like they just left to a clinic and Black had just got the results. They went to a nearby park and sat at the bench.

“Yuki, are you sure you’re going to tell Gakuran?” Mariko asked. She calls Black Yuki because she no longer goes to school.

“I have to. It’s best if she finds out now than later when it becomes more obvious.” Black placed her hand on her stomach, “I’m a month and a half pregnant.”

“Do you even know who the father is?”

Black gripped her shirt and looked angry. “It has to be that man.” She said bitterly as she recalled a man’s face in her mind. “He took advantage of me, and did this to me. Now I’m carrying his child.” She said with regret.

“Who?” Mariko looked confused.

“Remember about two months ago, Shibuya invited all of us out to go clubbing.” Mariko nodded, “Well, I guess I got too drunk because some guy picked me up when I was wobbling around in the street.” Black went silent for a moment. “Next thing I remember, I woke up in a hotel bed next to him.” She said with disgust.

“...” Mariko just fell silent.

“Next time I see him, I’m going to give him the Death Verdict” Black said with anger and hatred. She was serious about that and Mariko can actually feel her anger.

Mariko just looked at Black then to her belly. “So, Yuki, are you going to... abort it?”

Black wore a surprised expression, the thought hadn’t occurred to Black yet. She looked at Mariko but then back to her stomach.

“I... I don’t know...”

How is Black going to tell Youran?
Will Black abort the child??
Who is the man who took Black’s virginity and got her pregnant???
TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER TWO
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:08:57 PM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nice!

I like where this is going and you wrote it really well :)

Update soon~

Offline ujin1992

A month and a half!!!!!!!  :O2 .......
I want to bury that Jerk too!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
who's that bastard that make yuki sad!!! :angry:.. i going to kill him!!! :on voodoo:

. what will happen to youran? :gyaaah:... my poor youran!!!!!!!! :farofflook:

. please don't make them break up on each other!!!! :prayers: :tantrum:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
HOW DARE YOU MAKE YUKIRIN PREGNANT~!!  :mon mad:
WHERE IS HIM I WILL KILL HIM!!  :mon fire:

Hope BLACK & Youran can accept this reality~  :mon hanky:
GANBARE~!!  :mon cry:

Please update soon~  :mon pray2:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Who is that *bip!!!!!!* ?!!!!!!! I'll kick him the face!!!!!!

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
@ ujin1992, eSsIe21, RenaChii,  kahem

Yeah. Let's give the guy who made Yukirin sad a death verdict. I'm going to mutilate him into five pieces.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

@ crono1036

Nice story. Please update soon.  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
who???? :OMG: who's the guy that take advantage of yuki?? :fainted: :badluck:

well... nice story :on GJ:... i like it.. :luvluv1:

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
@eSsIe21
Well after you read this chapter, I'll let you think what you want to think. Oh and, Youran's MINE!
@RenaChii
Only time will tell. Let's just hope.
@All others who posted
Thank you for your kind words. It really motivates me and makes me laugh and smile when I read them. It really does~

Wow, looks like most of you want to kill the Mystery Impregnator. I feel you guys. Anyway, I decided to make chapter titles so yeah. NEW TITLES!
Enjoy~
Weeee~

Gakuran/Youran X Black [Chapter 2: Fights for the Truth]

It was now the end of the school day of the final week of school before the spring break. Some students stayed behind for some unknown reason that makes yankees want to stay in school, but most have already left school grounds.

Youran leaned against the Maji High gate, waiting for Black. She stuck her hand in her left pocket and took out her mint case and slid it open. She popped a few mints in her mouth and chewed on them, putting the case back in her pocket.

“Being as fast as she is, she should have been here by now.” Youran said and sighed. She took a few steps away from the gate and looked up and down the road.

Black appeared within a flash behind Youran, “Gakuran.”

“OH GOD!!” shouted out Youran as she jumped forward, frightened by the sudden call of her name from behind. “Shit, man! That’s the third time today that someone tried to give me a heart attack!” she cursed under her breath as she tried to regain her composure.

“Sorry. Let’s go.”

Black and Youran left school together. Although beside each other, they still kept a little distance. When they are alone, they do get a little closer but not too close. Who knows who could be watching? They walked, but they kept silent. Soon they reached the passageway under the bridge (where Atsuko fought the Kabuki Sisters, well, actually just Big Kabuki).

Youran halted, “So what did you want to talk to me about?” she broke the silence. She thought that it was about time and the right place to talk now.

Black stopped walking and took a breath. She wasn’t sure how she can put it, but she had to tell her that she was pregnant. Maybe Youran would understand and won’t break up. But the likelihood of that is not very high. “Gakuran, I’m not sure how to say this.” Black said as she took a few steps forward.

“Uh-huh...” Youran tilted her head to the side, watching her actions. Then she saw something in the distance behind Black. She made a small smirk and did a small head nod.

“Well, it’s not a very easy thing to bring up and I know you’re going to take it very hard.” Black prepared herself, she looked at Youran hoping that she was still listening but she noticed that she wasn’t even paying attention.  “Are you listening?”

“Huh, what?” Youran turned her glance away from behind Black to at her face.

Black turned to look in the direction that Youran was looking. She saw a few girls wearing different school uniforms waving at Youran, Black’s expression changed as she leered at them. The girls ran and Black turned her gaze back at Youran.

“What?” Youran questioned. Black continued to stare. “What the hell are you staring at me for?”

“Why do you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Lead them on.”

“Lead them on? They’re just fan girls, Black-san. They don’t mean anything. Don’t worry about them.”

“Gakuran, I don’t give a damn about them. And if they don’t mean anything, then you shouldn’t pay them any attention. It’s just annoying, really, how they squeal when you come around.”

Youran looked at Black and she realized something, recalling what Akicha said, “Ahh... So it’s about that. Team Hormone’s right, you are jealous. You’re jealous because of my popularity.” She accused. “Well, don’t worry about it because you’re still my number one.”

“Huh?” Black was taken aback by the sudden accusation. “I’m not jealous.” she defended herself. It’s mostly true that Black wasn’t jealous of Youran’s fan girls; she doesn’t mind that most of them were from Maji High, she just didn’t like the ones from the other schools. Black thought she should focus more on their school than on those they have a rivalry with. Ok, maybe deep down, Black was slightly jealous, but she doesn’t know it. “Does it sound like I’m jealous?”

“Yeah, it kind of does.” Youran nodded.

“How can you even say that? How can I be jealous of them? They’re small fry compared to me.”

“You’ve already graduated; they’re not worried about you anymore.”

“Just because I’ve graduated doesn’t mean I can’t deliver a Death Verdict.”

“Not if they outnumbered you like we did last time...”Youran said quietly to herself, looking away. Black, again, glared at Youran and she caught sight of it. “A-hem...” Youran cleared his throat to cover up her comment.

“I just don’t like how you give them so much of your attention, you call that jealousy?”

“Yeah, that’s being jealous!”

“...” Black huffed and turned her back to Youran.

Youran’s eyebrows narrowed as she looked at the back of Black’s head. “What the hell’s the matter with you? You never had a problem with my fan girls before.”

“...” Black remained silent, her back still turned on her.

“Are you on your period or is it PMS or something?” Youran asked but Black didn’t answer.

If you think about it, it’s about half-right. Black wasn’t on her period, in fact she won’t be for the next seven and a half months, but it can be said she was PMS-ing because of pregnancy hormones.

Black let out a sigh, “Never mind. I’m going home.” She walked off.

“Hey, Black-san! Wait!” Youran called out but she was too late. Black, with her lightning-like speed, disappeared. “God damn it. I wonder what that was about...” Youran scratched her head. She thought that maybe she should go over tonight to talk to her and see what was wrong.

And so, night fell and Youran was on her way to Black’s place. Where was she between the arguement with Black and now? The arcade for 2 hours, that’s where, beating the crap out of a power tester. There was the occasional fan girl from a different school; Youran would take notice of them but she thought about what Black said. She ignored them and left the arcade, hands in her pocket. Youran pretty much took her time while walking to Black’s because when she got there, an hour had passed.

During that hour, Youran was thinking about what Black said. She came to realize that maybe she did give the fan girls too much attention and not enough to Black. But if she paid more attention to Black and less on them, then rumours may fly. It was different with Atsuko; Youran was into her but she wasn’t into Youran so she got over it. She still had to pretend that she was into Atsuko for the sake of her reputation though. Hers and Black’s relationship is still mostly a secret from everyone except for current-Rappappa and ex-Rappappa (excluding the under-members). She decided that, she would just pay them less mind to them and be more serious about school matters as a Queen.

Youran stood in front of Black’s home. Black’s house wasn’t small, but it wasn’t big either. It was just big enough for a family of 4 or 5 to live in. However, Black didn’t have a family of 4 or 5 living with her; she was living by herself. The only company she ever has at her house are some neighbours and Youran. She thought her neighbours as annoying when they “worry” about her living conditions so Youran’s company was more enjoyable than anything. How she pays for it? Her dad, who lives away from her, gets mailed the bills and he pays from wherever he is. Why they are not living together is because Black cut ties with him a long time ago.

Youran came up to the door and turned its knob. It was locked, but that didn’t matter. Youran knew where Black kept an extra key in the mailbox for her. Why she didn’t knock was because she knew Black won’t answer the door; she ignores it because whenever she does, it’s most likely a salesman or one of her annoying neighbours. Youran took the key from the mailbox and used it and let herself in.

“Anybody home?” Youran called out but no response. She looked down and around the entrance hall, Black’s boots are there. “So she is home.” Youran took off her shoes and walked inside, starting to check the rooms.  She calls out her name, “Yuki?” she calls Black privately. There was still no response nor was there anyone in the other rooms. She went to go check the bedroom, the last place left to check. Youran was about to open the door but she heard something.

“...couldn’t tell Gakuran...” Black’s voice can be heard beyond the door. “...tried, we ended... arguement.”

Curious, Youran opened the door slightly, making sure to not have Black notice. Luckily, her back was to the door. Youran peered in, seeing Black sitting on the bed. “Is she talking on the phone?” she wanted to listen in.

Yes, she was as Youran saw her cell at her ear, “...” Black was silent, listening to the person she was talking to. “I can’t just come out and say, ‘I’M PREGANT!’ and not expect her to freak out.”

This gave Youran the shock of her life. “Pregnant?” It took a few moments for Youran to process. “You got to be kidding me...” She felt a twinge of irritation and anger flare up inside her. She thought that this was why Black wanted to talk to her; she was going to tell her that she was pregnant and was going to break up with her. Youran shook her head and went for the front door. She laced up and walked out, slamming it closed.

Hearing the sound of a loud bang of a door closing, Black looked to her bedroom door and noticed it was slightly open. “Oh no...” She immediately knew who it was. “Ken, I got to go now.” She hung up and moved quickly out her bedroom and out of her home. She looked and down the street, searching for any sign of her. Black used her extreme speed to check up and down the road and found Youran up the road, about to turn the corner. “Sae!” she grabbed her by the shoulder from behind.

Youran turned around, looking at Black with distant eyes. Black could tell that she was hurt. “What? I know what’s going on. You got pregnant and you wanted to talk to me today because you want to break up. I got it.” She pulled her shoulder away.

“No, it’s not like that.” Black reached for Youran’s hand, taking hold of it. “Just let me explain.” she pulled on her hand.

“...” Youran kept silent as she let herself be lead by Black.

Black brought Youran back to her house. There was a long and painful silence that filled the room. The tension was so think that it can be cut with a butter knife. Youran and Black neither spoke to each other nor looked at each other the entire time they were sitting. They weren’t even sitting next to each other. Youran was sitting at the dinner table, an arm on the table; Black was on the living room couch, playing with her rings in her hands. Both of them had their backs toward each other.

“How long?”

Black was caught off guard, “What?” she turned her body around and looked at the back of Youran’s head.

“I asked, how long?” Youran repeated, a little more sternly. “How far along are you?”

Black realized she was referring to the pregnancy. “...” Black kept silent for a few moments; she hesitated to tell her. Youran waited for an answer. “A month... and a half.”

The hand on the table twitched and clenched. “So you mean to tell me that you got pregnant during the time we were together?” Youran asked rhetorically. “You cheated on me.”

“No, I didn’t!” Black stood up from the couch.

“Then how in hell can you explain this?!” Youran stood up suddenly, slamming her hands on the table and making the chair fall over. She turned and looked Black in her dark eyes.

“...”

“Tell me the truth, Yuki.”

Black took a breath. She began to tell her about what happened almost two month ago. She explained about her getting a little drunk and then getting picked up by some unknown guy.

“I’m going to fucking kill him.” Youran paced in frustration. “How the hell can you be so stupid, walking around at night drunk? And then a month later this happens. You didn’t even tell me about it until now. Don’t you trust me as your boyfriend?”

Black ignored the part about her being stupid, but she did mentally admit it was stupid of her. “You are my boyfriend and as such, you’re supposed to trust me. Believe me.” Black argued. Yes, she said ‘boyfriend’ because she understands Youran’s way of thinking.

“How can I trust or believe my girlfriend if I find out that she cheated on me?!” Youran spat back. “Maybe I would have understood if you found out you were knocked up before we got together but this, Yuki?”

“It was a onetime thing and it was a mistake, you have to understand that. I never intended for this to happen.” Youran didn’t respond. “Then what do you want me to do?” Black looked at Youran in the eyes. “What do you want me to do about this unborn child? Have it?”

Youran gazed back with furious eyes, “I don’t want you to have a kid that’s not—!” She stopped herself from speaking the last word. She knew what she was going to say next but she didn’t want to say it and she couldn’t believe that she almost said it or even felt that way. She knew it was impossible so she can’t say that last word. Youran closed her eyes and turned her body away from Black, moving towards the dinner table and placing her hands on the table.

“What? That’s not what?” Black watched Youran’s actions; she can tell that she can barely contain herself.

“...” Youran balled her hands into fists and clenched them. She takes a deep breath to help calm her, “Nothing... You cheated on me and that’s all I need to know.” She walked away from the dinner table and towards the hallway, not daring to look at Black.

Black followed and grabbed Youran’s arm, trying to stop her from leaving, “It was a mistake, Sae. Don’t do this.” She looked at her with pleading eyes but they made no contact with the other pair. “Please.”

“You can stop calling me that.” Youran jerked her arm out of Black’s hold. “If it was a mistake...” she said quietly and slowly turned her head to face Black. Her eyes were cold but burning with anger, “then make it right.” Youran moved towards the door, “Abort it.” and she left.

Watching the door to her home close slowly, Youran’s footsteps faded, “Sae.” Black couldn’t believe what Youran said but at the same time she can. Black wondered; did Youran break up with her? She wasn’t sure. Black moved back to the dinner/living area and picked up the fallen chair, putting it up right and sat on it. Now she was thinking about the child in her belly. “Abort it...? Not that option again.” Black looked down to her stomach, placing her hand on it. What’s she going to do?

Youran walked down the sidewalks and through streets and neighbourhood. She came to a particular location, the pathway that is (still) under construction where she and Black had their first fight (with fists).  She had never felt this angry before, she felt like murdering somebody. The one in particular was the guy who put his hands on Black. Youran never felt this way, this mad or hurt, about anybody. Not even when her own parents ditched her.

“Shit...” she cursed as she felt like her hostility coming out. Youran’s fists gripped tighter, “God fucking damn it!” she yelled out and punched a signpost which made a loud noise. It hurt, but it didn’t make a difference. She felt betrayed and that hurt a lot more. The one person who Youran was serious about had betrayed her. She placed her forehead o the signpost as she recalled her last few words. “I’m such a fucking idiot...Yuki.” Youran wallowed herself in her thoughts, so deep, she didn’t even notice two guys approach her from behind.

“Yo.” A male voice came from behind her.

“Hey.” said another male voice.

Youran returned from her mind as she turned her body around and saw a knife glaring her in the face which was being held by a taller guy who was next to a shorter one. Clearly, she was not in the mood and she clearly didn’t need this right now. On second thought, maybe it is just what she needed, she needed something to take out her pent up hostility on.

“The hell do you want?” Youran asked, not threatened by the knife or even worried about it. Her brows were furrowed as she stared them at them.

“If I were you, I’d drop all my money and shit and run.” The shorter one said as he smirked. He probably thought that since he had a bigger guy who was holding a weapon, he had an advantage. The two approached closer, trying to corner Youran against the fence.

Youran scoffed, “Hmph. Like hell I’ll do that. Get the fuck out of here before I bust your face in.”

“The fuck did you say?!” The shorter thug snarled and grabbed Youran by the collar.

“You’ll do it if you don’t want your guts all over the ground or want that face of yours in one piece.” The taller thug threatened, bringing the knife closer to Youran’s face but it didn’t faze her.

“I’m not in the damn mood right now; you’re going to be sorry for trying start shit with me.” Youran broke out of their grip and snapped; all her anger and rage rushed out.

That night, the air was full of cries and screams of pain and agony.

What will Youran and Black do now?
How will Youran’s and Black’s relationship go from here??
What did Youran do to those thugs???
TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 3

(A/N: Did anybody catch what Youran going to say before she cut herself off and left? I wonder what she was going to say. I'm really glad that Youran isn't the kind to be abusive with their girlfriends in these kinds of situations. Anyways, I made this chapter a little longer than I orginally thought. I seem to be doing that a lot now.)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:29:31 AM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yura Yura Teikoku - Konchuu Rock