JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - See U Later

Author Topic: Time is good as gold - CH. 44(MaYuki) | 12/06/2021  (Read 106742 times)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH. 35 (14)
« Reply #420 on: October 12, 2013, 10:18:35 PM »
i feel the same way as imteedee-san but dont worries cuz cmze-san she doesnt mind and it would actually do her favour, so go for it!
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline an_93

• Member+
« Reply #421 on: October 12, 2013, 10:54:30 PM »
Wait a minute O_o
Cmze is a GIRL!!!  :shocked
Anyways thanks for the support~

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #422 on: October 12, 2013, 11:03:27 PM »
i dont know the last time i checked the account it said female :lol:

Offline an_93

• Member+
« Reply #423 on: October 17, 2013, 06:39:50 AM »
WANT THIS TO BE UPDATE LIKE NAO!!!  :shocked :nervous :thumbup :peace:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #424 on: November 09, 2013, 12:34:12 PM »
pardon this ultra late update  :nervous Tii is busy with some stuff as of the moment so forgive me for this update, it turned out ot be ultra short *insert facepalm here*

Chapter 36

“I think it’s better…ending this now…” The smaller figure uttered with her head down, standing right in front of her was a taller figure who was wearing a big smile which instantly turned to void. It’s as if time has stopped as the leaves swayed along the windy atmosphere in the middle of the forest-like space around them. Words that never registered on Yuki…It’s so sudden and yet expected. But it’s the only thing she would never wanted hearing of. They were alone, she would’ve shed a tear but she simply couldn’t seem to. Her mind was blank. “Am I dreaming? I must be….”

“Why?” the taller figure muttered but her stance didn’t show any demand. She just stood there, her eyes straight to Mayu. “It’s better this way…” The smaller figure answered, still not paying a glance on Yuki as she kept her head down, was it guilt? Fear? Fear of seeing a pleading expression she might not be able to resist... “No. I won’t let it happen…” Yuki responded as she reached for Mayu’s hand. Mayu felt heavy, she wanted to hold her, to embrace her, to kiss her, the one she loves the most, the one she hold dearest….the most important person, Yuki.

But she’s afraid.

It’s for the best.

It’s as if Yuki could read Mayu’s mind as she pulled the smaller figure for a hug; she expected Mayu would go against it, but she didn’t, the smaller figure just kept her head down leaning on the taller figure’s shoulder.”Don’t do this please…Mayu” It was when Yuki felt a pair of arms slithered around her waist, Mayu hugged her back. But it was different, it was tight seemingly an embrace bidding a goodbye. That time it only sank on her, she’s losing Mayu…as she felt crystals forming at the corners of her eyes.

“Please….don’t”
……………………………………………………………….

“Seriously…” The squirrel professor uttered infuriately as she shoo away the clingy taller figure beside her. Though the taller cat-like didn’t even flinch on her feet as she continues her past time, seducing Yuko. “Why you don’t like me?” the taller figure coyly asked full of sarcasm as she tightened her grip on Yuko’s arm, sure enough she won’t let the poor squirrel professor go anywhere without her. But heavens must have sided on Haruna as Yuko started feeling relaxed with her, in fact, Yuko couldn’t even seem to describe her daily living if she wouldn’t even have a glance on her ‘proud stalker’.
She’s a pervert after all. She’s used to it.

The smaller figure just let a sigh as she surrendered on the taller figure’s aggression and dragged her with her unbelievable strength. Haruna didn’t mind, she enjoyed it.

“Well’ I guess, can’t be helped…..” Yuko grinned from ear to ear deep inside her thoughts.
…………………………………………………………………

It was already past-dinner time. Given a decent break-hour before their curfew, two figures decided to have a free stroll across the mini gazebo just behind the dining hall, Rena and Airin. It was small, though pretty well-furnished with its contemporary design, with its proper cozy lighting. Who wouldn’ve thought that this place would have such thing?

“Today is fun, nee?” Airin smiled at Rena, who seemed lost in a daze, lost on her thoughts. Indeed, Airin felt like in cloud nine that day, why not? She was paired up with her goddess, Rena. The unresponsiveness of her companion didn’t even bother her a bit instead it even made her a little pushy on Rena, her hand slowly delved for Rena’s hand, Gesture which made Rena drift away from her wavering thoughts over her recent learning from Yuki.

“Mocchi….she’s clueless”

Feeling the sudden sensation on her hand, her eyes widened up as she grasped the idea of Airin holding her hand. It was pleasant though, having such supportive presence of the girl she never knew would be.

“Whatever it is your thinking of, It’ll be okay, don’t worry” Airin said as if emitting a very reassuring aura from her, it was so good that it reached Rena. Rena’s previously chaotic mind suddenly turned calm along with her heart. It has been years since she felt like this, being petted by someone else; it was always her who supports someone else. Maybe she just became so selfless and blind.

Unconsciously, a smile drew across her face “Thank you, Airin”
…………………………………………………………………

It was almost curfew hours and so all the students were expected to come at their respective rooms. Apparently, the assignments were also based from their pairing as well, An idea that even pissed Yuki off. Not a chance she would let Mayu sleep with Sae even more she would feel a little stressed sleeping with Mocchi whom she just accused of being the most feared leader of the Black Queens.

Though such bewilderedness wasn’t able to overthrow the feeling of fear of losing Mayu, It’s her top priority that time. She must not let Mayu leave her side, not in a million chances. And so she hastily went after that very room Mayu’s supposed to sleep at as she shooed any other student blocking her way, as them in response made their way for Yuki.

It seems Sae have had enough of the morning skit and so as early as she was found by Yuki standing just outside their room, she distanced herself a bit seemingly giving Yuki her way. Though a soft ‘tch!” was heard from her, Yuki didn’t bother to answer anymore as she was full of Mayu in her mind. She held the knob and forcefully pushed the door.

And there, found Mayu sitting peacefully on a single sofa just reading a book. It seemed Yuki’s presence wasn’t a surprise at all for Mayu as she calmly snapped her book and placed over the coffee table beside her. “What is it Yuki?” Her eyes still not meeting Yuki.

“I’m not giving up, just so you know…” Yuki said firmly standing in front of Mayu.

“It’s not enough”

“Why are you doing this?”

“Love is a give and take relationship, it won’t last long if it’s not” Mayu finally looked up on Yuki, her eyes were cold. Hearing such sudden statement from Mayu, Yuki’s anxiety even fired up and didn’t even notice Mayu’s contrastingly body language; her hands were trembling….clutching onto her shirt’s helm.

“You saying you don’t love me anymore?” She wasn’t as good as Mayu in academics but her intellectual capacity was enough to deduct what Mayu meant that time and No, she wouldn’t ever believe such lie. Mayu didn’t answer instead she stood up and went after the door, gently holding the knob she opened it for Yuki “I guess, we’re done talking, leave….”

“I’ll only believe you….if you’d still say that……” Yuki recited as she slowly paved her way towards the smaller figure and soon stepping just in front of her she pushed her against the poor wooden door gaining a loud ‘bang’ as it shut closed.

Pushing herself against the smaller figure, she crashed her lips against Mayu’s, giving her a rough kiss, it was forceful and yet so pleasurable for Mayu. She missed it, that pair of lips she was actually longing for since the beginning, such rough kiss which turned soft as Yuki held her even closer. Her hands full of caring and affection towards Mayu.

Feelings that totally reached the poor suffering figure which made her heart melt, her eyes began to form crystals at the corner of her eyes, such devastating sight Yuki witnessed as she held back for a second and watch Mayu cry.
She was crying.

“Tell me…we’ll make it through” Yuki said as she held Mayu’s both shoulders and rested her chin on top of Mayu’s head. Mayu wasn’t able to held back her true feelings and so she broke down in tears as she covered her face with her hands.

“Just grant me a wish….Yuki”

“Tell me, I’ll do whatever it is”

“Don’t make it any harder….give up, it’s my wish”

TBC~

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #425 on: November 09, 2013, 01:21:50 PM »
Mayuuuuu.... :cry:

Poor Mayuyu and Yukirin.

What will happen next??

Argghhh...update soon... :bow:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #426 on: November 09, 2013, 05:15:32 PM »
my mayuki heart... :cry: *sigh*
onee-sama why you good at writing its no fair!   :nervous :P
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #427 on: November 09, 2013, 06:50:24 PM »
nooooo, please don't give up yuki :cry:
this is so sad ._.

Offline mikaellitsa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #428 on: November 09, 2013, 07:10:36 PM »
noooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooo noooooooo :banghead:
dont give up yuki!!!!
mayu u only hurt yuki argggg -.-

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #429 on: November 10, 2013, 12:03:23 AM »
this world is!!!
aaaaaaaah!!!
(well, amazing update!!)
YUKI!!!

print("YUKI","!" * 10000000000)
# in python, that'd be printing um...10000000000 exclamation marks after "YUKI"

I died... (a compliment as this was so... amazing... [me: a person with a lack of vocabulary when commenting])

Offline an_93

• Member+
« Reply #430 on: November 10, 2013, 06:48:56 AM »
NICE HOY PULL IR PDF WELL CMZE SHOULD BE PROUD!!  :cry:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #431 on: November 13, 2013, 02:42:40 PM »
Don't give up!!! please don't!!!  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
thanks for updating/ continuing cmze-san's work TD~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH. 37(16)
« Reply #432 on: January 26, 2014, 10:20:26 AM »
                                              ~Time is good as gold~
                                                            CH.37

Sitting on bench thinking about nothing Kashiwagi Yuki stood staring everyone who passes by "So this is how it feels being dumped.." She thought sad "But somehow I feel lighter" She whispered.

"Kashiwagi..." A voice called waking her up from her thoughts, she looked at the person in front of her, she was looking down then sighed "I heard about you and Mayu. Are you okay?" She asked looking other way.

Yuki smiled "We been hating each other for a while. What about if we stop with that and have fun like before?" She asked charmingly as she gets up and offers her hand which Sae grabbed fast.

"We should call Rena Chan!" Sae said excited. Yuki fast told her not to "Just you and me." She said calmed.

Sae smiled "Fine. What should we do?" She asked. Yuki smiled "Let's get out of Here!" She said still with a smile on her face the two run away.

~Meanwhile~

Matsui Jurina entered to her room and couldn't help to notice the word vibe Mayu was still on bed "Mayu Chan.. are you okay?" She asked worried as sees her pills spread over her desk.

Mayu covered herself with the blanket "I'm totally fine.." she replied lying to her friend. Jurina tried to take her blanket but Mayu was holding it tight. "C'mon you need to get out of there it's been 3 days already! You broke up with her so suck it up" she said having a hard time.

Jurina finally removed the blanket "Not yet..." The cyborg girl calmly replied annoying Jurina "You need to get out of there!" She said mad then left the room mad.

"How can she be like this?" Jurina thought as she walks on her way in the wall she couldn't help to see Rena with Airin and it was like a punch, she turned away and walked the opposite way to not see them.

Rena smiled "Thanks Airin for everything you have done lately, I really don't have head for school at this moment." She said with a sigh.

"C'mon everything will get better.. I bet Sae Chan and Yuki Chan eventually will get along." Airin said patting softly Rena's head making her blush.

"Ha.. this is cute!" Someone said not so happy.

Rena and Airin looked at that person. "Yuki Chan, Sae Chan!" Rena said shocked of see them together and with their clothes changed,  they were using sports clothes "Seems like they're going to the racing track." She thought.

"C'mon Yuki you said no drama.." Sae let out looking other way.

"I'm not doing any drama.. I said it was cute, you know she giving you comfort and you blushing that's cute! Yuki said touching Rena's hair mocking them, Airin only looked at her while Rena sighed.

"Let's go and I don't want drama!" Yuki said before walking away followed by Sae as soon they were out of sight Airin laughed "That's mature!" She said making Rena smile also.

~At the racing track~

Sae and Yuki were stretching..

"What was that about?" Sae asked looking at her friend, Yuki stopped stretching then looked at her "What was what?" She asked playing dumb.

Sae smirked "Looks like the old Yuki is showing.." she said. Yuki thought it "What do you mean?" She asked curious.

"You don't let them live with you or without you.." Sae said before going running by herself

Yuki stood there paralyzed for a few seconds before walking away as she thinks about everything she avoided thinking.

Her feet took her to the pool area, she stood on the edge and looked at her reflection.

So sudden appeared 3 girls, one grabbed Yuki from the back and Another one was getting closer But Yuki kicked the girl who getting closer and she fell on the pool then she beated with her elbow the one holding her, the third one tried to punch her but Yuki one on one was superior.

Yuki made her a key so now she was on the floor, Yuki had her foot on her forehead "What the hell do you want? Who sent you?" She asked irritated pressing harder on her forehead.

The other two girls were scared of Yuki, she didn't seem the kind of person you can't mess around with.

Yuki was pressing harder on her forehead with no facial expression at all like if this wasn't out of common.

The girl got really scared of seeing Yuki blank expression and so were the other two girls.

"TOMOCHIN!" She let out.

Yuki moved her feet around her face "Now I see.." she said coldly suddenly she pressed on the girl stomach hard "You like to get involved in sh#%" she said before leaving.

"That was so Black..." The two girls said scared.

~At the same time~ In a dark room~

"Kashiwagi Yuki must pay for everything, I want to destroy her!" One of the 9 said mad.

[THEY WERE 11 BUT GEKIKARA DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE..AND SASSHI ALSO LEFT IT]

Everyone in the gathering started talking about it.

"Gekikara betrayed us.. she should pay too, with all respect great leader" Another one said.

The great leader got up from the couch then got in front of her, fixed her hoody and to everyone's surprise she punched her on her stomach hard.

"STAY AWAY FROM RENA!" She shouted mad making everyone in the room shiver.

><><><><<><><><><<>><><><>><><<<<><><><><><<><><><><><<<<<<<<<><><><><<<

At the recreation area..

"I knew this would happen.." Yuki said looking at her ex girlfriend buying food.

Mayu payed for the food and looked at her "Yeah I know get out of my way!" She said faking a smile then walked to her table and sat.

Yuki Sat there too "At least we can be friends.. " she let out but was completely ignored by the cyborg who was eating her salad.

Yuki got irritated and grabbed her hand to stop her, Mayu looked at her serious but once she saw Yuki's face she couldn't help to feel bad.

"I know.. I get it.. I'm bad for you not good enough, I just wanna make sure you're okay and not use it to get close to you. I promise every time I want to call you for not important reason  I will slap myself many times, if there is a voice message telling you're my only one erase it and forget it,  if I wanna go to your room, I will run away on the racing track to not get close and not disappoint you.. I'm sorry I'll try my best to forget you but for now I need to know!" She said with teary eyes before leaving.

Mayu was there and she couldn't feel sadder her tears also came out "Why you don't get it? Don't look back at such a unfortunate person like me. You don't even have to remember me, I never even did anything for you anyway so just don't look back." She thought as her tears rolls her cheeks.

Yuki was also outside the recreation area, she walked to her room her nose was red and everyone was looking at her at she walks.

Once in her room, she opened one of her books inside of it were the first pictures she took with Mayu "their first kiss" she threw the book and the pictures away then just got on her bed and laid face down.

TO BE CONTINUED~ I forgot everything here, I'm too lazy to reread xD  did tears come out? Let  me know I'm curious!!!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #433 on: January 26, 2014, 10:54:16 AM »
I dont care! What i cared most is you comeback cmze-san!

How i missed comment here LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #434 on: January 26, 2014, 02:01:17 PM »
OMG cmze-san You're back!!!!! >.< I'm so happy you're not leave us >.<

welcome back and biiiiggggg thanks to your update >.< ^_^

sorry for my bad english :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #435 on: January 26, 2014, 02:42:18 PM »
HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #436 on: January 26, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »
Thinking 'bout it,
I've got no idea how to comment...
Okay, first, I gotta reread your fic~~~~
...Mayuki always has these hurdles in here~

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #437 on: January 26, 2014, 11:27:21 PM »
okaeri cmze-san~  :cathappy:
jurina-chan.. rena you should comfort juritan!! :(
baka tomochin! :angry:
YUKI!! WHY??! :cry: :cry: MY MAYUKI HEARTO!! :cry:
Mayuyu.. pwease don't cry! T^T
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #438 on: January 29, 2014, 01:37:36 PM »
 :imdead: :mon cry:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH. 38(17)
« Reply #439 on: March 11, 2014, 07:22:36 AM »
                                               ~Time is good as gold~
                                                            CH.38

"I need to stop feeling depressed.." Kashiwagi Yuki let out depressed then got up from bed and decided that today she won't be feeling down anymore.

Somebody entered to the room.

"Finally you're up!" Haruka said with a mischievous smile. "I don't like how you're looking at me.." The taller of the two said.

Haruka took a deep breath "Should I be good or bad!" She said before throwing a coin in the air and catching it with her hand.

Yuki only looked at her having no clue of what she's talking about.

"You're in trouble, the supreme one hates you and is almost time for your initiation!" Haruka said before snapping her fingers.

Three girls entered to the room "There's no need on covering our faces anymore!" One of the two said.

"We can do this on the bad or good way.. your choice!" Haruka said with a smile.

Yuki pouted "Let's go!" She said.

~ Meanwhile~ sitting on the grass of the school.

"I'm serious that's favorite movie!" Airin said excited talking to Rena.

Rena smiled "Wow I never thought I would meet someone like you.. Where were you all these years?" she said a little shocked but happy.

"Close to you.." Airin whispered shyly first. Rena grabbed her hand.

"Here.. You just didn't see me!" Airin replied looking down embarrased.

"Cute!" Rena said still the same smile.

The two girls looked at eachother' s eyes for a moment. Suddenly a 2 girls approached interrupting their moment.

"Airin chan you have to tutor me!" One of them said.

Airin sighed "Now?" She asked pouting. "Yep we planned this for a while." The other said.

"Go I have to go the library to return some books, talk to you later!" Rena said before get up and say goodbye.

Once Rena was out of sight Airin got up with the help of the two. "Who's dealing with her?" She asked cleaning her skirt.

"We're waiting for you!" One of the two said.

-At the same time-

"So Kashiwagi how you're feeling?" Hacchan asked before kicking her on her stomach.

Yuki was on the floor already "I thought you said good way or bad!" She said containing her pain.

"I changed my mind and wait to see what I have planned for Mayu Chan?" Haruka replied while fixing her bangs not caring that the others were hitting Yuki.

Yuki laughed "Do you think... I...care ....about her? Stupid! do what you want?" She said having trouble to speak while they hit her.

Haruka pouted.

"You caused us real trouble.. poor Tomochin!" Another one said before stepping on her stomach.

"ahhhhhHHHHHH!" Yuki let out in pain.

Someone stopped the girl hurting Yuki "Stop!" She said and everyone calmed.

Yuki was seeing double she wondered who that was.

~Flashback~ Lunching together

"I don't understand why the Black Queens still exist?" Yuko sensei said before taking a bite of her food.

Haruna smiled "To keep things in order.." she replied proud.

"Well if Red Queens still exist I think it's fine!" Yuko said carelessly.

Kojiharu looked at the Yuko "Red Queens?? What's that?" She asked curious.

"Well some bitches who though they were the best thing in the world!" Yuko said serious looking at her food.

"I still don't understand!" Haruna honestly said.

Yuko sighed then looked at Haruna "They used to bully girls who got here thanks to scholarships, they selected them and played hard jokes on them till one day one of their tricks went out of hand!" She explaining squeezing her can of juice.

Haruna looked at Yuko facial expression she wasn't the same goofy person, the one in front of her seemed bitter.

"Then I recruited girls that were affected by them, we called ourselves the Black Queens and with that I got their attention, we fought in the middle of the night and we won they dissapeared." Yuko said then started to eat again.

><><><><><><<><><><<><<><><><><<><<<<><><><><<><><<<<><<><><<<<<<<<<<<

"What are we doing?" Haruna thought and was about to help Yuki but the supreme got there.

Yuki tried to look at her but she was still dizzy. The supreme got her by her shirt "Looks like you have lot of enemies here!" She said still wearing a Black Hood.

"How Black Queens got poisoned?" Haruna thought looking at the scene. Everyone was waiting for the supreme to do something to Yuki but she just laughed then let go Yuki who felt on the ground.

Yuki was still trying to see "That laugh is familiar.." she thought trying to remember.

"Today I'm happy and I think you guys already did a good job!" The supreme said before throwing Yuki a black hood.

Everyone were disappointed.

"Let's wait for Tomochin to deal with this herself.. Welcome Kashiwagi!" She said before leaving.

><><><><><><><><<><><><<><><<<><><<><><><><><><<><><<><<><><><><><><<>

"Somehow there's something I don't like about her!" Jurina said talking to Sae as they were sitting on the bleachers.

Sae smirked "It's because you're jealous.. I rather her having than Yuki Chan honestly!" She said then drank from her can of cola.

Jurina sighed "No, there's something odd about her.. I'm telling I saw her sniffing her hair in a odd way as they hugged, she freaks me out!" She said serious.

"What do you wanna do spy on Airin? That would make you happy?" Sae asked.

"Maybe.." Jurina replied.

<IN the hall>

Matsui Rena walked fast the hall to Yuki's room, she's been calling her all the afternoon but she seems vanished.

She opened Yuki's door which wasn't locked and so nobody there "Damn it!" She said then thought about going to Mayu's but she saw her coming also.

Rena looked other way while Mayu gets closer. "Have you seen Yuki?" She asked.

Rena bit her lower lip "Those BASTARDS!" She said mad then run away to look for her.

Mayu also has the little feeling telling her that something is not right, she looked other way sad knowing that she can do nothing but just wait for Rena.

~~~~~After 2 weeks~~~~~At the airport~~~~~~

Maeda Atsuko was ready to grab a Taxi when someone called her name. The good looking girl turned to see the one calling her name.

"So you didn't tell me you were coming!"

"Tomochin.." Acchan said not impressed at all as Tomochin smiles at her.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

Extra~

After a few hours The Black Queens let Yuki in her room where Rena was already waiting in the dark.

As soon the three girls holding entered to the room and turned on the switch of light, they saw Gekikara, not Rena standing there.

The two girls let go Yuki who ends up leaning against the door.

Haruka smiled "Good night." Haruka said not showing any facial expression sure that Rena won't do anything.

Gekikara got closer and looked at the three, Haruka was smiling while the other two were wondering what she was looking?.

Suddenly Gekikara throwed the first punch which was directed to Haruka' s face she knelt to handle the pain.The other two also reacted but Gekikara was faster and end hitting one of the two her elbow breaking her nose. The other tried to kick her but Gekikara grabbed her leg and made her fall backwards.

The two girls got out of the room while Haruka was only laughing "You're so funny Gekikara!" She said with her hand on her cheek.

"I've felt worst pain than this" She said still laughing.

Gekikara grabbed Yuki then took her to her room.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - See U Later