JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL

Author Topic: Be Like Jabronisaur Day IV (July 16, 2013)  (Read 103078 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Be Like Jabronisaur Day IV (July 16, 2013)
« on: July 16, 2013, 08:47:06 AM »
Be Like Jabronisaur Day IV (July 16, 2013)
~Good Deeds, Spreading Love, Be Positive~

(thx Sexy Beam for the find, she made my sig)

Can it really be four years since we last met, Jab? How time has changed and really how has :hipheart: changed. The gaping hole still exists, people come and go but your memory still remains. Let us reflect upon this day and do that good deed. Whether it is greeting your neighbor, not stepping on that ant, or showing a new member at JPHiP the way. Tim "Jabronisaur" Marks lives on forever in our hearts. And this is what we do each July 16 with Be Like Jabronisaur Day spreading love, and being POSITIVE~ the JPHiP Way that Jab embodied in real life and online at JPHiP.com

See 2010 thread.
See 2011 thread.
See 2012 thread.

For those new to the community, check out his vast history: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?board=151.0

We lost Jabronisaur on July 16, 2009 - right after our successful meet up at Anime Expo, where JPHiP pimped like no other, gathering 30+ in a room at a time, meeting dozens more along the way. At the forefront, was Jabronisaur whom as a member of the Crack Staff, broke down barriers and mingled with fans from all over the world and net - making them feel like family. He exemplified what it was to be a HiPster, and made us so proud he was just one of our homies.

WHAT IT IS Start July 16, 2013, throughout the week let us look back at THE MAN! THE LIFE! What memories we have left, from Anime Expo 2009. At the lobby, he would do a lot of the filming but had plenty of time to ham it up!!

And breaking out with a duet with Sev singing Brooks n Dunn "Only In America"

Post in this thread on how you BE LIKE JAB, your memories about Jab, Questions about him. How we can all be better HiPstaz LiKE JAB!

on our facebook: http://facebook.com/JPHiP on twitter @JPHiP #JAB #Jabronisaur #BeLikeJab

Always smooth with da ladies, he had time for EVERYONE (thx ziggurat for the find)

To me. It just really starts with self. To do what JPHiP is known for, helping others and being positive. In our hectic lives, we gotta sit down and smell the roses and take the time to enjoy one another...something I have been guilty of. Where Jab is now to give me that virtual slap! haha. I miss him so much. To go through the text messages in my phone from him days before he passed. Watching these videos and reading his posts and seeing us together for Anime Expo 2009, he will forever live on in our hearts.

Our goal is to have the spirit of Jabronisaur live on forever with every good deed we do, to carry on what Jab built here at JPHiP, a community that is positive and caring every single day. Sometimes the smallest act of kindness can make the biggest difference.

TUNE IN TONIGHT!

At 8:30 PM EST JPHiP RADIO the next 12 hours will be dedicated to Jabronisaur's radio show Beware the JabberJocky! filled with Video Game and Anime OSTs and his unique sense of humour.

check out the thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=14904.0

For those who can't make it, we'll rerun it on Saturday Night same time!

LOVE YA JABBY!! :hip aww:

:hipheart:
One Love.

The JPH!P Crack Staff

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Be Like Jabronisaur Day IV (July 16, 2013)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 02:58:29 AM »
I DO IT :jphip: Keeping JPHiP Fresh and Warm For Ya JAB! check out this 7th grade photo of JAB! from his buddy Dean: "I hope this finds you well. This is the other yearbook photo I have of Tim. It's 1981 in 7th grade. The other one was from 6th grade. In this one he is actually smiling. Maybe we were playing D&D that day or something. Use it as you wish. Take care." BALLER! O0

Came home, a little late :sweatdrop: but RADIO IS ON NOW! http://radio.jphip.com

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 03:59:35 AM »
Thank you for doing this every year, Dai!! It's really wonderful to get together and remember him like this  :heart:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 06:25:17 AM »
Drinking a beer listening to JAB! A great way to end the night!

Can't wait to see his 8th grade photo next year!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 02:40:08 PM »
THANKS FOR TUNING IN Y'ALL!! It really means a lot to share our memories of Jab together!!

And this means so much, makes it all worthwhile. A text from JAb's Mom :heart:

THANK YOU!!! And this just makes it all worth it. To Bring Happiness to others. TO BE LIKE JAB. I can't even do 0.000000000000000000001% but if we all just chip in a little, :hipheart: will be so incredibler!!  YES WE CAN.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL