JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU

Author Topic: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?  (Read 82099 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Lol I was wondering how would Takamina manage to hide the boy things every morning xD

Offline axel0048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ATSUMINA!!!
a boy whose afraid of cocroach??? :? never seen one before.....

Lol I was wondering how would Takamina manage to hide the boy things every morning xD

i wondered about that too hahahaha :lol:

MORE ATSUMINA MOMENTS!!! FTW!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
--- Actor (Takamina) replies to readers ---
Thanks Ichikawa-san, now everyone thinks I am perv  :mon wtfmm:

@ Flean : I am innocent girl  :mon innocent: it was ichikawa who made the character. It was hurt when I got hit by Acchan, but you guys like it so.. I'm pleased~
@ RJay :  Thanks for reading~ :mon look: I am curious too, wonder who is that stalker
@ Chichay12 : Looks like everyone like me got hit by Acchan  :mon ouch:
@ bochang : Yeah, cockroach is disgusting  :mon runcry:
@ chibi-nyao-chan : more Atsumina moment?  :mon mischief:
@ kahem & axel0048 : ehemm... about that... It's a secret~  :mon dance:

Ichikawa : "Cockroach!"
Takamina : "Heck!" *runs away*
Ichikawa : do you mind if I let Takamina take replies instead of me?  :mon sweat: if you don't like I will stop  :mon whimper: Thanks for reading minna~

Flean

Ichikawa!!! You turned my innocent oshi into a perv!! yah! yah!  :mon zoom: but I really like it..  :mon lol: LOLOLOL...

maybe you can change the character every time replying to the comments.. :mon psst: depends on the answer..lol.. so we can have Acchan's opinion as well..  :mon dance:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
maybe you can change the character every time replying to the comments.. :mon psst: depends on the answer..lol.. so we can have Acchan's opinion as well..  :mon dance:

Takamina :  Thank you, Flean-san :mon determined:
Acchan : Yes! I can take the part too~  :gmon sing:

*Yuko, Jurina, Mayu, and Mariko sneak out behind the wall and throw Atsumina out of scene* : "We too~"

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hilarious!
Jurina seems lika a quiet girl here not so hyper...  :dunno:

But cockroach! Hahahahha  :wahaha: funny!

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
continue your fanfic..

i really like it...

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#Story1# Black Cat - Chapter four: No.44
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2012, 09:04:47 PM »
Finally, there's time for me to finish chapter four^^
There're some characters show up, hope you enjoy reading^^
If you want to review previous chapter is here and you can find index here

==========================================================================================================

Black Cat
Chapter Four – No.44

================   ================   ================

There’s this beautiful moonlight spotted a couple on the port. A mini speedboat was parked next to the port. Those two were planning to leave this place, to another place where no one recognizes them… to begin a whole new life.

“Acchan~” a girl is dancing on the edge of port. She stretched out her hands to another girl, waiting for her to response, “Let’s go, the another place where no one recognizes us”

Atsuko smiled and walked to the shorter girl. Before the she could reach her, there’s a man showed up behind her, launching a shot on the shorter girl and hit directly at her heart.

BANG

The shorter girl takes a look at her chest. Red liquid starting to stain her shirt, she faced Atsuko and gave her a weak smile, “Looks like I got shot”

“MINAMI!!!”

Atsuko cried. She couldn’t believe what she saw just now. Before her hands reach the other girl, that girl fell backward and drowned into the sea.

“MINAMI!”

Atsuko was ready to jump down from the port but there’re many men in black suit show up to hold her. She is strong enough to take ten men down in ten seconds but suddenly a needle stuck at her neck, her vision becomes blurred and blank out.

==============
Atsuko’s house

“Minami!”

Atsuko wakes up from her sleep and cried Minami’s name. Minami surprised by her voice and jumped out from her bed which is next to Atsuko’s. She walked and sat on Atsuko’s bed and wiped the tears on her face. When Atsuko saw Minami, she pulled her into a hug and buried her face on Minami’s shoulder. They keep the position like that until Atsuko falls back to sleep. Minami can clearly hear Atsuko whisper something before she fell asleep.

“Don’t leave me…”

------------------------
The next morning

Atsuko opened her eyes and found Minami was sleeping beside her, snuggling against her body.

“Acchan~” Minami is currently dreaming of eating fish.

Atsuko can’t help but smile at Minami’s innocent sleeping face, thinking of what dream is Minami having… until there’s a wet, soft thing, travelled at her neckline and that was… Minami is licking her neck.

“W-What are you doing?!!” as reflect, Atsuko throws Minami out of the room.

Minami is rolling out from the room and stopped at the living room, with her head faced down and her legs were attached on the wall. Jurina comes out from her room, rubbing her eyes. She is wearing yellow pajama with cat pattern on it and is hugging her pillow.

“Minami-chan, are you doing naughty thing to Acchan again?”

“Get ready Jurina, we’re late for school” Atsuko ignored Minami and pushed Jurina back to the room to get change.

// Why am I dreaming about the past? //

Atsuko asked herself. She takes a quick glance at Minami who was rubbing her head and remembered the face of her partner.

// She does resemble her so much… But, Minami is dead. She is just someone who looks like her… //

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
===================
At the other place

BANG
BANG
BANG

Pistols sound is echoing inside the warehouse. The police were chasing after Yuko and keep shooting at her. Yuko is fast enough to dodge all the bullets. But her wounded leg burdened her.

// Ughh… I can’t move any faster or my leg will wound badly. I have to find a way to escape //

Flashback

Waves sounding… Two figures were fighting in the warehouse on a port. One of them is Yuko, she is using a metal rod as her weapon. Another girl who wears dark blue leather jacket is her opponent, the serial killer which she is pursuing. She has pale skin, big dark eyes and long raven hair. There’re some scars can be shown on her smooth arm and face. The bruises on her face were certainly received from Yuko. The girl uses her bare hands to attack Yuko. A sudden movement from Yuko managed to hit the girl but she just laughing at Yuko as it doesn’t hurt at all.

“Ne, it’s tickle” she said while biting her nail, the other hand was holding Yuko’s rod tightly.

The girl used both hands and folded Yuko’s metal rod in half. Yuko paused at her spot watching the incredible strength this girl has. Now the girl was standing one step in front of Yuko, she placed her fingers travelling Yuko’s hair, faceline, and stopped at her neck.

“Ne, can I rip your body into pieces?”

“As if I would” Yuko gave her a grin before she launched her kicks and immediately distant herself from the girl.

But the girl is faster than Yuko. She grabbed Yuko’s leg and slammed her down to the ground. The pressured at her back makes her growled in pain but Yuko didn’t stop, she quickly moved around and swirls her legs in circle to attack that girl’s legs. That girl can’t avoid it and fell on the ground. They both stand up and dash toward each other for another attack but sounds of gun shooting stopped them.

“Geez, how dare you interfere my fight!” Yuko shouted at bunch of police who rush in.

One of the police managed to shoot the upper arm of the raven girl causing her act weird and laughing toward the police, “Ne, are you mad?”

She dashed toward the police and ripped his arm apart. The police officer growled in pain and passed out, her action makes the other officer trigger the gun on her. Yuko immediately dragged her back behind the big wooden craft beside them. The girl tried to run back outside but Yuko stopped her.

“They have guns, you’ll definitely die if you get out from here” Yuko scolded.

“None of your business” the girl shook off Yuko’s hands.

“You’re mine. I’ll take you down by myself” Yuko grabbed her wrist, “Our fight hasn’t end”

Yuko smirked at her and hold her hand. They ran upstairs and went to the window for escape because the police already surrounded the gate. Shooting sounds echoing all over the warehouse. Unfortunately, Yuko got hit on her left legs. That makes Yuko tripled and that girl slipped down from the roof. Before the girl fall down to the sea beneath them, Yuko managed to hold her wrist.

“Let go or you’ll fall” the raven girl said.

“No, I won’t let you die. Our fight hasn’t end and I need your head to get the reward

“I won’t die” the raven girl removed Yuko’s grip on her and fell down to the sea, “Let’s fight again another time” and so, she disappeared into the shadow.

“Stop right there!” the officers showed up on the roof and pointing the gun at Yuko.

“Well, catch me if you can~” Yuko said playfully to the officers and start running.

Flashback end

♫♪♫♫♪♫ (phone’s ringing)

“Hello, Kojima Haruna here” a tall brunette is answering the phone at one of the narrow side street.

[Haruna, it’s me Mariko. Be on guard, the killer is moving to your way. Gather some men to block the street] the voice commanded from the other side of phone.

“Roger” Haruna replied and put her phone back to pocket.

Not long after Haruna put her phone, there’s a short figure bumped into her… it was Yuko.

“Are you okay?” Haruna asked as she helped Yuko to get up.

Yuko wants to run away but somehow Haruna didn’t let go of Yuko’s hand. Hearing the footsteps of officers who are pursuing her becomes nearer, she can’t think another way but to take off Haruna’s long coat. Yuko put the coat on herself and pushed Haruna until her back touch the wall. She whispered a sorry before her hands stopped behind Haruna’s head and pulled her close for a kiss. Haruna’s eyes widen as she was shocked by the sudden happen. Another seconds passed, she regain her consciousness and pushed Yuko away but she can’t because Yuko is stronger. The more struggles Haruna made, the wilder the kiss Yuko gives her.

“Ow, young kids nowadays are bold” the officers run pass behind Yuko without knowing her.

Makes sure that she is safe, Yuko break away and wipe her lips. “Thank you my lady, I owe you one” she return the coat to Haruna and ran away. Haruna was shocked and her mind was blank out there.

===================
Somewhere in the city

“No.44, what are you doing in the sea?” the young professor is typing something on her gadget. “Rena, stop playing with the shark and find me”

She is currently sitting inside a cafe, with a glass of hot milk on the table. Bored of waiting the arriving of her pet, she looked outside the window for some view and there’s something catch her attention. There’s a long black haired woman carrying a baby on the street, looking for some help but no one stop to pay attention on that woman. It was raining hard outside, that woman uses her jacket to cover the baby from getting soaked.

Mayu takes a picture of that woman and search her identity through the gadget. Her gadget shows that woman identity in no time. “Kashiwagi Yuki, 22 years old, single parent”

She swiped the screen to track another photos of that woman and the child. Mayu feels curious at what the woman doing in the middle of the rain and went out with an umbrella. She stood next to that woman and staring at her.

The women looked at Mayu with teary eyes, “Please, please help my son. He is having high fever”

“Then go to hospital. What are you doing here?”

“My shop got robbed few days ago and I don’t have enough money. The hospital won’t cure him” she kneeled down and begged Mayu, “Please, help my son. I’ll do anything you want, anything!”

“What if… I want your life?” Mayu asked her with cold eyes.

The woman was silent hearing what Mayu said, she looked at her son and turn to face Mayu, “You can take it. But you have to take care of my son” she said firmly.

“Baka…” Mayu mumbled at herself.

“Master~” the raven girl, Rena appeared behind Mayu, holding a shark fin and smiled. She throws way the shark fin and takes one step closer to look at the woman and her son, “Is that my new toy?”

“No, they are mine” Mayu slightly pulled Rena away from them. “Hold this umbrella for me” she handed her umbrella to Rena then took out a small bottle with blue liquid inside it. She took off the cap and put some drops into the baby’s mouth.

“You owe me one life” Mayu took her umbrella from Rena, leaving it for that woman and walked away.

“It’s rare that you are soaking yourself in the rain” Rena said as she followed Mayu.

Mayu pulled Rena’s shirt collar lower which revealed a mark No44’ at her right shoulder. She tucked a tiny chip at Rena’s shoulder, exactly at where her number marked and begin to operate her gadget, she looked at the happy smile on Rena face and wonders what happen to her, “Your mood is good today”

Rena nodded, “I find new toy~”

“What kind of toy? Is it strong?” Mayu asked as she busy checking the condition of Rena on her gadget.

“No36 is stronger but she is slightly taller than No36” Rena biting her nails and grinning crazily.

“Don’t waste your time playing here. Hurry and find No36” Mayu said without looking at Rena.

“I smelled No36’s scent from this…” Rena took out a yoyo and playing it.

“Where did you get that?” asked Mayu as she takes a quick glance on the yoyo, then back to concentrate at her gadget.

“From my new toy~” Rena smirked wickedly, “See you soon, No36”

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
========================
Atsuko’s House

“Hachiuuu!” Minami sneezed.

Minami and Jurina are playing yoyo in living room. Atsuko is happy that Minami found her new interest other than fish. She is glad that Yuko taught them playing yoyo few days ago. She remembered how Minami bite Yuko’s yoyo when she saw it for the first time. Yuko was having a hard time to have her yoyo back and taught them how to play. Minami’s skill in playing yoyo is amazing, she can manage to swing the yoyo all the way she wants and Jurina was watching her playing. Suddenly, her yoyo fly toward Atsuko, she thought it was gonna hit her but the truth is… Minami snatched a fish from the plate on Atsuko’s hands, using her yoyo.

“Minami!!!”

[Hope you don't mind my poor drawing  XD]

Eh? current Minami shares the same face with past Minami???
Who exactly is No36?
What really happened in Atsuko's past???
Why the professor is searching for No36?

To be continue...

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: #Story1# Black Cat - Chapter four: No.44
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2012, 09:23:08 PM »
Mayuki......there is Mayuki!? I'm sooooo happpyyyy~~~~~!!!!

please update soon, and thanks for this update~ I love Mayuki~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2012, 09:35:18 PM »
Rena is No.44?! WAHOO! Her character is really awesome!  :ding:

Seeing Mayuyu being nice so so heat warming.  :farofflook:

Haha the yoyo scene with Minami was funny.  :on lol:

I was waiting for you to update this one. Keep it up and update soon please! I love this story so much!  :luvluv1:

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2012, 01:23:11 AM »
The drawing is cute and funny actually... Same with the update... And and a MAYUKI scene!! (well... With mayu as the scientist)
Update soon pls... Need more!!! Plus... Want to see the fight between 36 and 44.
Ja~

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »
Raaaaah Ishikawa-san thos story is soooo cute  :k-inlove:
Minami with her yoyo is so funny !! And she lickes Atsuko, this girl learns quickly dirty things xD

Mayu is a little scary but Rena-chan is cute too  :k-wink:

I want know why Minami looks like the "dead" Minami  :tntrm:
This is so interresting !!

Please Continue, this fic makes my day  :luvuluvu:
See you~

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2012, 06:00:17 PM »
Thank you minna~ I will try to update soon ( if school stuff don't pestering me  :nervous )
@ yuukimoko : thanks for reading and liking my Mayuki scene :D
@ miyumi :  :D Thanks for liking my fic  :banghead: actually I haven't start writing the next chapter  :nervous waiting for something pop in my mind~
@ kiruchi : Thanks for your comment  :D hmm... about the fight between 36 and 44, I will hold in for more chapters because if they fight that means story is gonna end  :P
@ chibi-nyao-chan :  Minami always treating Acchan like a fish :lol: you'll find out Mayu actually is cute too~ perhaps in more chapters~

Flean

« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2012, 06:31:15 AM »
Argh!!!!! I was so late for this update!!!!  :frustrated: but finally got to read it..  :on lol:

Nice update!! with the flashback and all.. now I'm really curious about who is no.36 and Acchan's past.. :hehehe:

I wonder what Mayu gave to Yuki's son..  :dunno: but Mayu's chara so cool in this fic..  :glasses:

and Taka's yoyo skills was so impressive!!! LOL..  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2012, 11:19:00 AM »
Wild kiss from KOJIYUU <3

Please MORE <3

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter five: Stalked, Stalking, and Stalker
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2012, 08:05:16 PM »
Thank Minna~ for the comments and thanks  :shy2:

Here's the update for Black Cat~ (you can find index here)
But no Atsumina scenes here  :cry:
Because I save it for next chapter  :D Chapter six will be all Atsumina's moment and flashbacks~  :D
Before going to far, hope you enjoy this chapter  :)

Black Cat
Chapter Five – Stalked, Stalking, and Stalker

================   ================   ================

“Yo~ Mii-chan, two bloody mary” Yuko step into a cafe and sat in front of the bartender.

“You’re being stalked” whispered the bartender. She has big eyes and bucked tooth which makes her looks like a gachapin. She is working as a bartender and also works as information giver, the one who exchange information with money. She’s been friend with Yuko for years.

“Yeah, I know~” Yuko winked at the bartender, “She is not dangerous~”

Mii-chan pretended to have a usual chat with the customer then went back to Yuko, bringing her the drink she wanted. Bottom of the glass, she slipped a piece of paper which contains the information of the next target that Yuko pursuing. Yuko took the piece of paper and put it inside her pocket then she took out an envelope and gave it to Mii-chan.

“By the way, is Acchan back to her old job?” asked Mii-chan.

“No, she isn’t. I asked her to do a job with me but she refused. What’s wrong?”

Mii-chan took out two photos from her pocket and handed it to Yuko. “She came few days ago, asking me to find information about this girl and this tattoo. You better told her not to mess with this girl”

“Is that something dangerous?” Yuko asked, but Mii-chan keeps silent. Yuko takes a look on the photos and startled when she saw it… it was Minami. The other one showed a closed up photo of No36’ mark, somehow this mark is familiar to Yuko. She stared at the photo and thinking hard, trying to remember where she saw this kind of mark.

// I saw this kind of tattoo when I was… fighting that serial killer?!! // Yuko remembered the mark on the right shoulder of Rena. She accidentally pulled that girl’s shirt when fighting her and saw the same mark with Minami, but it showed No44’ // Is Minami have some kind of relationship with that girl? Is that mean Acchan is in danger?! //

“Yuko, did you know something?” asked Mii-chan. Yuko put a smile on her face and returned the photos to Mii-chan. She thinks that she had to confirm the matter before doing anything reckless.

“I’ll drop by again” She took two glasses of bloody mary and walked away. She went to greet the stalker who is sitting at one of the seat in the cafe, offering one of the drinks in her hands.

The stalker is apparently the officer Haruna, the brunette which is kissed by Yuko two days ago. When she saw Yuko is walking toward her, she panicky grabs the newspaper on the table and flips the page randomly. What she doesn’t know is… the newspaper which she’s holding is upside down.

// Did she found out that I’m stalking her? // Haruna tensed up as she feels Yuko is taking a seat right before her.

Yuko chuckled as she sees how panic Haruna is, “Did you miss me that much?” she paused a while to have her drink and continue, “Officer Haruna”

Haruna was shocked that her identity being exposed, although this is the first time she is assigned in stalking criminal but this is too fast. “How did you kn–”

Before she can continue, Yuko interrupted, “Kojima Haruna, 23 years old. Failed in officer exam for 50th times and finally passed the exam end of last month. Got her first task two days ago to trap a criminal but failed… and passed out on the street” Yuko take a look on Haruna’s face. “Hmm… Is it because of the kiss?”

“H-How did you know about me?” Haruna was shocked for the second times, “And why do I feel that your face is familiar…”

// Did she forget what happened two days ago? // Yuko pressed her mouth to hold her laugh while Haruna looks confused.

// This officer is so funny, I like her // Yuko got up from her seat and stopped beside Haruna, put her arm around Haruna’s shoulder.

“Let me remind you something”

Without warning, Yuko leaned in and kissed Haruna on the lips. Haruna’s eyes widen in seconds, she feels familiar with this scene and finally remembered what happened two days ago. The day where Yuko kissed her suddenly and left as soon as wind. Haruna snapped out and pushed Yuko away.

“You’re the one who kissed me all of the sudden!”

“Yes?” Yuko smirked at her.

Haruna startled and dropped the photo on the table. She picked the photo and look at Yuko, “Ah, You’re the criminal I’ve been stalking”

Yuko is laughing out loud at this airhead officer, “Hahaha… you’re funny, I like you” she leaned in again and gives Haruna a peck on her cheek, “Catch me if you can~” she whispered behind Haruna’s ear.

Haruna instantly took out handcuffs to cuff Yuko but she missed and cuffed the armrest instead. While Haruna is busy to unlock the handcuffs, Yuko ran out from the cafe. Not long after, Haruna managed to chase after Yuko outside the cafe.

“Eh?! She is so fast!” Yuko surprised by Haruna’s speed running toward her and pace up the speed.

“You are under arrest!” Haruna shouted from behind.

Unknown to her, the police have been waiting for her across the street. Now, she is being trapped in the middle of the street. Yuko examines her surrounding to see if there’s any escape route and found a narrow path, two shops ahead from her current position. She turned left and sees a dead end, while Haruna stopped behind her and catching her breath, walking to Yuko step by step.

“You have no where to run” Haruna said.

Yuko looked around and smirked, “Not yet~”

She jumped to the left wall and bounced to the right, then to the upper left, and grabbed the edge of the wall and climbed up to the top. Haruna immediately grabbed the random rusty ladder near the rubbish bin and climbed up to chase after Yuko. Unfortunately, the ladder she used is broken before she managed to reach the top and she is falling down. Before she hit the ground, a pair of hands holds her wrist. It was Yuko.

“I’ve never seen a clumsy officer like y–”

CUFF

Haruna put the handcuff on Yuko’s hand and the other on her own hand so that she can’t get away. “You are under arrest”

“Uso…” Yuko gives herself a facepalm in mind.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
==============================

Somewhere on the street

Professor Mayu is sitting on a bench, playing her gadget while watching someone from across the street. There’s a flower shop across the street where a single mother works. She is carrying her son while doing her job. The professor has been watching for her all day sitting on the bench, from before the sunrise till now which is almost sunset. Somehow she finds her attractive, somehow she feels jealous over that baby boy, somehow she feels that she wants to be cared by that woman, she wants to know the feeling to be in mother’s embrace.

Mayu was grown up in orphanage. Since child, she often sees the other kids have their parents caring for them, she is longing for that too. Seeing how Yuki worried about her son and pleaded in the middle of rain, seeking for help to cure her son. That makes Mayu longing for that kind of love too. She wants to be cared by someone like her. Mayu let out a sigh as she thinks it’s impossible to ask that girl of becoming her mother? She let out another sigh and was about to leave but there’re two guys come closer and harassing Yuki.

One of the guys is touching Yuki’s butt while the other was messing with her flowers. Yuki is begging those guys to stop but they didn’t. Mayu stands up from her seat angrily and was about to approach them but she stopped in the middle of the way, thinking that she won’t win against them. Those two guys are tall, huge and got some muscles.

“Master~” Rena called as she walked approach Mayu.

Rena is coming at the right time. In a second, Mayu smiled and narrowed her eyes toward those two guys, “Rena, you see those guys in front of us? I don’t like them”

“Roger~” Rena walked across the street, playing her yoyo.

“Don’t touch my son!” Yuki is yelling at the man who took her baby away. She is being held by another man.

“Come, play with us for a while~” the guy smirking and throws her baby away like a trash.

“NO!” Yuki screamed in horror as she saw them threw her baby away. But those guys didn’t stop. They forced Yuki to follow them. Yuki screams for help but the people there were scared and they just passing by like nothing happened.

DUUK

DUUK

Something hit the head of those bad guys. They got mad and looked behind, it was Rena playing her yoyo. She is walking toward those two guys with her crazy smile on her face.

“Ne, will you play with me?”

Rena went to grab those men’s head and pulled them backward. Those men automatically removed their hands on Yuki and try to remove Rena’s grip on their head. They growled in pain and trying to remove Rena’s hand on their head. Rena is grinning crazily and pushed their head down three times as apologize for Yuki.

“They apologized” Rena removed her grip on their head and put her arms on those guys’ shoulder. “They’re going to play with me~ ne?” she said as she is dragging those guys and disappeared into next cross road.

“My son…” Yuki was panicked after they left. She turned back and searches for her son.

“Here” Mayu appeared behind her with the baby in her embrace. Yuki’s eyes were filled with tears. She hurriedly took her son from Mayu and caressing him.

“Can you keep your baby away from me? I was reading my magazine and he suddenly landed from the sky on my lap, disturbing me and is annoying” Mayu lied.

Actually, when those guys throw the baby, she ran to catch him. Don’t know why, Mayu is mad because Yuki ignored her and only cares about her son. She didn’t even look at Mayu for once. Mayu folded her arms and looked at her with angry face. She wants to scold Yuki but she just can’t do it, she feels that her blood vessel is going to explode. Mayu let out a heavy sigh and decided to walk away since she looks like an invisible thing at there. When she turned to leave, Yuki tapped her shoulder.

“Thank you for saving my son twice” Yuki bowed.

“Eherm…” Mayu cleared her throat, “I was just passing by”

Yuki smiled at her and bowed again, then went into her flower shop. When Mayu saw Yuki’s smile for the first time, she feels something warm was dancing in the center of her heart. Her lips were trembling because she tried to stop her lips from forming smile. Mayu doesn’t want to leave and keep watching Yuki from outside. The shop was in mess, all flowers, pots, vase, were scattered on the floor and Yuki is cleaning it. Her baby is still crying on her back. That makes Yuki can’t concentrate on picking up the broken pieces of vases and scratch her fingers. Blood were visible and a line scar is forming. Seeing the blood nonstop flowing out from her finger, Yuki opened her mouth to suck the blood.

“Stop!” Mayu rushed in and hold Yuki’s hands. She took out a tiny bottle with blue liquid inside from her pocket and dropped few drops on the wound. As soon as the liquid touched the wound, it stopped bleeding and the scar is gone. “Do not lick wounds as you like, it may contains virus or bacteria which impact health. Stupid commoners always do this”

Yuki was surprised by the sudden move of this young professor and stay quiet. There’s an awkward silent between them and Mayu cleared her throat again, “I’m just passing by”

Yuki patted Mayu’s head and smiled. She knows that Mayu is watching her from outside, “You’re such a good girl. By the way, what is that blue liquid? Is that the same liquid you gave to my son?”

“That’s my masterpiece in medical science. This liquid will cure any wounds and sickness depends on its portion” Mayu explained in professional tone.

“You are young and already made such good achievement in your life, not like me…” Yuki let out a heavy breath as she remembered her awful past. Being dumped by her boyfriend, pregnant, being kicked out from house by her parents, and got bullied so many times, “I can’t even runs this shop. This is the fifth times in this month, my shop got in mess. How am I supposed to pay the rent and my baby’s daily expenses…”

“Live with me” Mayu said out of sudden, holding Yuki’s hands and staring directly at her eyes. Yuki didn’t know how to response and mute there.

“You owe me your life when I saved your son the other day, then I saved him again just now. You have to be my maid for a lifetime, taking care of me” Mayu take a closer look at Yuki with more serious eyes, “I’ll be taking care of your living fees. Let’s move into my home”

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
==================

Back to police station

BLAAM!

Someone slammed Yuko’s head on the table and spotted the light on her face. The person has slim figure and tall. If she weren’t wearing police badge, people would have mistaken her as model.

“I told you! I’m not that serial killer!!!” Yuko yelled at her.

The door opened and Haruna walked in with two cups of coffee in her hands. She sat on the chair face to face with Yuko then handed Yuko one of the coffees in her hands. “Have a drink”

Mariko facepalmed and growled at Haruna, “What are you doing?”

“You told me to bring some coffee and I did” Haruna tilted her head a bit to the right.

“That’s for me, not for her” Mariko pissed, “Did you ever hear that cops offer coffee to criminal?”

Yuko starts laughing at them. Mariko is mad and spilled the coffee at Yuko’s face. “Funny is it?!”

Not long after, the door opened again, an officer came in and giving report to Mariko, “Inspector, the serial killer showed up in 48th akiba street. People saw her ripping two muscle men’s arms apart with bare hands”

“I told you! I’m not the serial killer!” Yuko shouted.

“Shut up!” Mariko grabbed Yuko’s head and slammed it again on the table, “Even so, you’re still a killer. I have your records in my hands”

“I’m just an innocent citizen” Yuko looked at Mariko with innocent, teary eyes. “How could you do this to me?”

“I’ll deal with you later. Haruna, watch her!” Mariko fixed her clothes and went out from the interrogation room.

Yuko bend her head down and grinning as she knows that they left Haruna and her alone in the interrogation room. Actually, she had unlocked the handcuff and waiting for the right time to flee. Just when Haruna was taking another sip of her drink, Yuko moved in flash movement and knocked down the officer.

// I have some business to go.  I’ll visit you again, officer Haruna //

How is it? How is it?  :huhuh
Please tell me what you feel in this chapter  :)
Thanks for reading  :)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Ahhh so cool! Yuko is super cool!!  :luvluv1:

Haha Haruna only you would fail the exam 50 times.  :on lol:

Mayuyu saved Yukirin's life. Now she's going to live with her as a maid! So dashing!  :cool1:

Haha Rena will always be insane as ever.  :bigdeal:

Haha! Once again the crazy squirrel is ion the move. Nothing can stop her!  :hiakhiakhiak:

Please update soon!  :farofflook:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
YUKO-SAMA KAKKOI~~~~~!!!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Rena-sama KAKKOI~~~~ too!!!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

I just caught up with what I missed and here are my thoughts..

Regarding the story about Baby Blossom, I laughed so hard at Minami's actions  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He's afraif of cockroaches!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And Yuko-sama as perverted as always!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Regarding black cat, I like kakkoi people (Yuko-sama and Rena-sama) the most, but also I have a guess about Minami.. That she somehow is not dead, but changed into "Mayu's killing machine" with that microchip... Dunno if I made myself clear... I also loved KojiYuu and Mayuki moments here.. Mayu can be so sweet and Tsundere at the same time   :roll: XD XD

Rena-sama tearing those men arms and Yuko-sama kissing Haruna/NyanNyan was the best parts for me.

Keep this up!  :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:54:24 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
wahhhhh!!!! I love the Mayuki moments in here!!!!!!

If I beg you will you put the same amount of Mayuki scenes in the rest of the chapters of this story?! :w00t:

please plasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

okay.......and one more..

Please update soon!!!! I mean as soon as you can!! please? pretty please?
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Waaaahhh Yuko so cool  :luvluv1:

And... Rena tooo she is so cool :luvluv1:

Mayuki moment subarashi!!!! :luvluv1:

hehe Update soon please XD :peace:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU