JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Goodbye (album version)

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 98238 times)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
hurry up kai and make up your mind already!! your hurting everyone around you!!  :rock:

I hope next chapter won't be even more sad  :(
Oh my god i totally agreed of this!
Just make up ur f*ck*ng mind kai!

Karu..nice update!!
As usual,i cant sleep after i read ur update..*sigh
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 05:06:10 PM by Chichay12 »

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
OMG thanks for the update
I want to read it now but i dont hve time maybe when i woke up :DDD
Oyasumii thank you
I'll just edit this.

Edit:
I hope Kai will realize it in the next chapter
ITS A MUST!
I dont want another sad chapter
Poor nyan nyan i dont want her to be like that  :(
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:49:38 PM by yourockme »
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Thanks for the nice update!

Kai you indecisive dude  :tama-mad:

Yuu-chan and Haruna... they're hurting each other like this, it's sad.  :(
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
i want takaachan and kojiyuu :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :fap

:twothumbs :twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
As I said on my previous comment... Yuu is trying to place him as her silent hero... someone that always there for her... when Haruna needs a shoulder to cry on...

I know that Kai is a bit indecisive but honestly can you blame the guy... after chasing after someone for a long time to get them... then being push to feel something else for another.... of coz' he got confuse....

Yuu's little trick didn't help anyone except himself. He didn't even have the gut to say to Haruna... that he was fake dating Atsuko so he can make Kai become jealous or something like trying to jeopardize KaixHaruna relationship, so they can break up and he will get Haruna.

Anyway, nice update... can't wait to see the next.... Thank you

PS: Still like it to be KaixAtsukoxHaruna Pairing... best

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuko and Haruna are being idiot.. Smh
while Kai is all being cool and stupid hurting everyone's feelings! Round of applause for that!

I second that...

Offline warr

Soooo annoying :banghead:

Kai!, just choose one of them, you can't have two girls at the same time :angry: You hurt everyone :thumbdown:

Yuuchan, don't hurt yourself and your best friend anymore :cry:

PS I don't mind if Kai and Yuuchan will end up together :wahaha:

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Just make your freaking mind, Kai!!
I am glad that TakaHaru broke up already...
But in the same time, i am sad because Kai hurt Haruna's feeling...
Hurry up and make AtsuMina and KojiYuu beome couple!!
I am glad you updated little faster...
Please update soon!
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kai is soooooooo annoying right now...
Can't he just make up his mind already rahhh
He's making everyone's life difficult
and he's seriously hurting everyone
He needs to realize who he really loves before he makes everything even worse
Thanks for the update!!

Offline KaeKain

Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 14 [UPDATED 01.25]
« Reply #230 on: February 04, 2013, 02:54:11 AM »
Sugoi sugoii..very good fic.. waiting continued  :w00t:

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
Karupin san please update your fict :') :pleeease: :imdead:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Sorry for the super late update  :nervous
I'm still busy on our projects  so I might update this again ........... probably next month :banghead: :lol:

Actually, I can't remember how this story will go now ..  :lol:
give me time to think about this again :lol: :nervous

Chapter 15: Confusion

-Kai's POV-

I put my hands inside my pocket and ignore all the gazes that I'm receiving from the stupidents (stupid students) while taking my way towards. ...... I don't know where I am going. Those murmuring students are making me annoyed! After a few steps, I finally reached a silent and peaceful place. I lay my back on the ground with full of grass and placed my hands at the back of my head to rest on it. There's also a tree that is preventing the sun rays to strike on my face.

"Ugh~" I sighed when I saw two birds who are seemed in love on the tree. I really miss Haruna. I really miss the time that I'm with her. I'm such an idiot; I didn't even cherish those times, those precious times. Now, she's gone; I can never call her as MINE again.

Maybe she's with Yuko right now. I wonder what they are doing, what they are talking about, wondering of everything!

On the time that I closed my eyes, once my vision became dark, Atsuko's image suddenly flashed that made my heart skip a beat. Why? Why you're the one that I'm seeing right now? Ugh~ It's you! You're the reason why I'm feeling like this, why I'm being confused, and why Haruna and I broke up. Yeah, it's not right to blame you; you did nothing because it's my entire fault. It's my fault that I fell in love with you!

Wait.

Wh-what the heck I said?! I. . I'm in love with her? No no no. . It can't be. I only love Haruna and that's final! I need to win her back and never let go again. Yes! That's right! I'll make her feel just like the first time that we've been together. Those sweet and happy moments. ..... Haay~ I miss you Haruna. ..

"Kai..."

A soft familiar voice interrupted me that made my closed eyes to open. My sight is a bit blurry but I still know who's the person or rather an angel that is standing in front of me. W-wait. Here I am again! Stop Kai!

"Kai? Are you okay?" she asked me worriedly when I shook my head to clear my thoughts.
"H-Hai. . I'm fine Acchan. .. What are you doing here?"
"I. . ano. . I am looking for you. .." she answered shyly. Damn it! Why her cheeks suddenly getting red? And why she looks so cute being shy?! Acchan, stop it!

"Eh? Why? .." I stood up from the ground to face her properly. Since she sat down in front of me, our face ended up so close to each other as we can feel our warm breathes. I can feel that the heat quickly rose up to my cheeks. I admit it, I'm enjoying this BUT I also want to remove my face far away from her. It's so embarrassing! But I can't help myself, it's like I can't control my body.

Our awkward position ended up after a few seconds when she suddenly move her face away while having those redden cheeks same as mine. We avoided each other's gaze and decided to just look on our side.

"Have you eaten your lunch?" she asked.
"Not yet. .. I'm not in the mood to eat"

We became silent for awhile until she asks another question. .

"Are you fine? We noticed that you and Haruna. ....." By hearing Haruna's name I look at her plainly then she continued,
".... Oh, I'm sorry for being rude. I shouldn't say that"
"No, it's fine. Maybe you guys are worried because of what we did earlier. .."

I tried to smile to hide the pain that came back to my heart again but it seems that I failed to convince Acchan that everything's fine. She just looks at me worriedly and waiting for my next words. ..

I took a deep breath before saying, "It's over. .."
"Eh? O-over? W-what do you mean?" she asked; a bit shocked.
"Haruna and I broke up. ..." I frowned and look at the grass then suddenly, I felt a hand touches mine.

"If it's just a simple fight, please fix it immediately so that the two of you will not be like this. .... You're just making yourself suffer. .."

This isn't a simple fight Acchan! This break up includes you! Damn it! If only I can tell this to you.

"Uhn. . I promise. I'll fix this as soon as I know the answer to my question. ..."
"Answer? Question?"
'Yes, if I love you or not' I said to my mind. "Ah, nothing. ... Don't mind it"
"Oh, okay" she said; unbelieving my excuse. "... have you received the mail that came from Sayaka? She said that we have a practice for today"

"Really? What time?"
"After lunch I guess. ..." she took her bag and reach for something. "... so you need to eat. Here, take this" she gives me a sandwich with an orange juice.
"But. .."
"No buts.. You need to eat or do you want me to feed you?"

There she is again. Acchan, why you're being like this! Once again, the heat rose up to my cheeks, luckily she didn't notice it when her attention was caught by her beeping phone indicating that she has a message from someone. I wonder who it is hmm. .... She's smiling while reading it! I want to know who it is! It's making me. .... No no no no! I'm not jealous! Kai you're not jealous! Okay?!

"Sayaka sent a mail again. ... hehe" she said. Maybe she noticed my wondering expression. If that's Sayaka, then why she's smiling? Maybe they're talking about something. .... something funny. Oh well, whatever. I'm starving now so I'll just eat this sandwich.

-End of Kai's POV-

-Atsuko's POV-

Thanks god I have this 'being an actress' talent. I'm just smiling just to hide what I really feel inside. Why did I go here at the first place if I already know what will I see and know? Yes we were right, they broke up but that's not a good news. Well, a bit I guess but still, I don't want Kai to be like this. The way he held Haruna's hand, the way he look at her, his sincerity and seriousness are there and it's really making my heart hurt; Haruna, you're so lucky to have him.

Though I wanted to know why they broke up, somehow, my inner self is telling me that it's better for me to not know about it. But why? I can't understand myself. Sayaka mailed me but actually, that isn't a funny one but a sad one. I don't know where she is but she said that she can see us here and Kai and I look like a couple who skipped their classes just to spend some time together. She also even saw the 'almost kissing part'.

Haaay~ Couple? If only it's true, I'll probably be the happiest person in the world or maybe in the universe but that single word can't be and will surely never be called to us. He is in love with Haruna and Haruna is in love with him then me? There's no place for me there nor for Yuuchan. All that we can do is to support them and. ...... be hurt.

"Burp!" I look at him when he made that sound.
"Excuse me" he said shyly. Okay, he's being cute again.
"I thought you're not in the mood to eat?" I smirked.
"Hmm. It's just a joke... hehe" he said after he took the last sip of the orange juice that I gave. He looks satisfied now as he lay his back down again on the ground.

"Wake me up if it's time for us to practice. Let's go to the theater together. .." he smiled at me.
"H-H-Hai. .. O-O-Okay.." I agreed with a shaking voice. How can I decline that dimpled smile?!!

As the time passes by, I just spent my entire time looking at the photos that I secretly captured when Kai was asleep. He's like a baby while sleeping and looks like having no problems; a peaceful expression on his face. It's almost five minutes left for our practice to start so I decided to take my phone out and capture another photo. I found him so cute when he smiled a bit so I move my phone closer and even my body on him to take a ‘perfect’ photo.

I'm wearing a smile when I pressed the capture button but when I'm about to take another one, my attention points at his lips as I slowly put down my phone on the ground.

‘His lips look so perfect; it's kissable, sexy and seductive. Maybe it's the reason why some of the girls also like him. I wonder if Haruna tasted his lips. ... hmm I want to exp- ...... What the hell I'm doing?!’

I stop my movements when I noticed that my face is now centimeters apart from him. I gulped as my face also turned into red. I slowly and silently withdraw my face so I will not wake him up but it only takes a second when something stopped me from going. I widened my eyes when I felt a pair of hands cupping my cheeks and also lips that is now pressing mine.

‘W-what’s happening?! Is this real?! Kai is kissing me?! Is he a mind reader now?! T-this is not right! What if someone sees us?! I should break this but ……. I can’t, my whole body is preventing me!’

It feels only a gleam kiss when Kai broke it. Thanks god but when I look at him again, a disappointment flashed on my face as I also felt heartbreak when I heard what he said

“Haruna …..”

Why does my first kiss needs to be like this? I was kissed by a sleeping man and thought that I was his ex-girlfriend. How lucky I am.

-End of Atsuko's POV-

Atsuko's phone beeps again that brings her back to the real world. She was looking blankly at the ground while thinking about that kiss. She looks at the message that she received; it's from Sayaka saying that their practice will now start. She closed her phone and took a deep sigh.

'How am I going to wake him up?'. she thought.

"Is it time already?" Kai said while rubbing his sleepy eyes in a cute way.
"Ah. H-hai. ..." Atsuko's face suddenly turned red. Luckily the blond didn't notice it.
"Should we go now?" he asks again.

Atsuko just nods and stands up to avoid remembering what happened to them earlier that is really making her heart to skip a billion times. Kai stands up quickly to follow her while feeling confused why she's acting that way. They silently and awkwardly walk together to the theater. Kai keeps taking a look at her on the corner of his eyes while Atsuko just remain holding her books and looking at the ground while walking.

As they arrived at the theater, when the large doors open, the entire club members are looking at them and stop everything that they're doing.

'What the heck is their problem?' Kai thought.

The members remain looking at them but after a few minutes, someone at the back caught their attention. It was Yuko and Haruna who arrived right after Kai and Atsuko. The two notice the sudden change of glares so they look at their back. Kai twitches his eyebrows and gives a deadly glare to Yuko who is currently holding Haruna's hand. Upon noticing it, Haruna quickly removes it and avoids the blond's 'I need an explanation' look.

"Hai hai. .. Go inside now. We will now start!" Sayaka talked to stop the tension that is building between the two.

"Please sit down. I want to discuss something before we start. Our adviser made some modifications about our play. I don't know why and I don't want to know why" All of the members look so confused and intrigue at the same time on how their play will be right now.

"I think it's not 'SOME' modifications but a total change of it" Sayaka continued as she scans the papers where their play is.
"Ooh" she smiled. "So to start, our new partners will be Kai and Atsuko and the other one, Yuko and Haruna"

"Wait! W-why?! Why our adviser changed it?! Haruna IS mine!!" Kai suddenly blurted out what he feels that made Haruna and everyone to look at him, shocked.
".... I mean, she is my partner" he lowered down his voice.
"Sorry Kai but we need to follow this. ..."

Kai silently bowed his head as he knows that he can do nothing about it. Sayaka just continue discussing their all new story plot. After it, the main casts go to the stage to start practicing their lines and everything. Kai and Atsuko delivered their lines well and perfectly but the others can still see the sudden change of Kai's mood. This isn't the real Kai who's acting on stage.

"Do you want me to talk to our adviser? I'll try to convince him about. ...." Atsuko whispered but she was cut by Kai.
"... No. I. . I'm sorry for being like this. It's not that I don't want you as my partner. It's just......" Kai frowned.
"Don't worry Kai. I understand you. ...."

Kai look up at the stage and found the other two lead casts. Sayaka shouted at them to start but the little blond take that as a sign that he needs to leave and avoid whatever the scenes that the two will make. It took half an hour for Haruna and Yuko to finish when the taller girl seemed not in herself as she kept on making a mistake on every line. The people around them are really affected about their breakup: the club members specially Atsuko and Yuko.

Sayaka can't control the situation so she just postponed their practice and decided to reschedule it on the other day; hopefully the two will be okay at that time.

"Nyan-nyan. ...." Yuko called worriedly.
"Sorry Yuuchan. I think I'm not in the mood today. .."
"It's fine. ... Do you want to take a rest?"
"I want to go home now. Kindly tell on our next professor that I'm not feeling well"

"Do you want me to take you home?
Haruna shakes her head. "Thanks Yuuchan but I want to be alone for today"
"But. ..... Okay but please take care of yourself. I'll get you a cab"
Haruna nods to agree.

“Are you really sure about this sir?”
“Yes. Do you think it will not work?”
“But sir …. Your …..”
“I know what I am doing. Don’t worry”
“Okay sir. I’m sorry …”

TBC ..  :cow:

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Ahhh I hate Kai so much D: don't be such undecided pussy, poor Acchan D:

And Haruna.. *sigh* I wanna give a pat on Yuuko's shoulder *shakes head*

Anywya, thanks for the update! Been waiting for it all this time :D
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Damn! Thank you karupin!!! I am waiting for long time!!!! :banghead:
Im in living room and we have visitors i smiled widely when i read that 'modification' part XD
Visitors must be think that i am weird lol
Update soon please!! :mon pray2:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline warr

It's so true that Kai's going to cheat on Haruna with or without Yuko :smhid

And thanks for update :)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wah... Kai is so hurt here....

Atsuko is there comforting Kai... even encourage him to go back with Haruna... because he was miserable....

But he is also jealous if someone is with Atsuko intimately...

He is really in trouble... still confuse over his feeling...

Who is this person that was talking...in the end of the chapter?

What's going to happen next....?

I can't wait to find out...

Thank you for the great update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Someone should just hit Kai hard on his head so that he can make up his mind :banghead:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ahhh I hate Kai so much D: don't be such undecided pussy, poor Acchan D:

And Haruna.. *sigh* I wanna give a pat on Yuuko's shoulder *shakes head*

Anywya, thanks for the update! Been waiting for it all this time :D

yeah! WDF kai... don´t be so silly...

Offline hitomi hagiwara

Fuck!! why Kai being like jerk. even though my OTP is Kojiyuu but in this story i really really hope this story will end with TakaHaru and Atsuyuu. It's not fair to Yuko because Kai already take Haruna's virgin. And Kai also will take Atsuko's virgin. No No No. A BIG NO!  :panic:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Goodbye (album version)