JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...

Author Topic: [AtsuMina] Should I? CH. 2 REPLIES! + UPDATE! 12/09/28  (Read 12652 times)

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
[AtsuMina] Should I? CH. 2 REPLIES! + UPDATE! 12/09/28
« on: September 26, 2012, 02:58:27 AM »
It's my birthday and this idea just popped in my head. I'll update the other story's too.. Well here is Chapter One.. DOUZOU!! Hope you like it!
                                                                                         Chapter One

Have you wondered why people fall in love? Do they fall in love because they want to be loved back? Or do they fall in love only for the adventure? Can I fall in love? Am I allowed to fall in love? I ask myself this question every day. And I still can’t find the answer. Can a person like me fall in love?
I grew up surrounded my boys. I was always the only girl in the band. I had zero girlfriends. When the girls saw me they made fun of me, because not only I was always with the boys, but I had boyish style too. I dressed up like a boy, my hair was short, and I always played football and basketball.

But that’s not the only reason why I didn’t have any girlfriends. I always felt strange when I was around them. They were beautiful with great bodies. I liked their smell, their smiles. Everything!

I was young but I knew. I knew the truth. I knew why I felt this way around them. That was because…. I knew that I liked girls. And I was afraid. I was afraid that they would make fun of me and stay away from me.

Now I’m a grown woman.  I never told the truth to anyone. And I don’t want to. At least I thought I didn’t. But now I’m not so sure. The present is not the same as the past. It’s not that easy to tell people that you are into girls and not boys. And it’s certainly not easy to confess to a girl.

Now I’m a part of a big group. I’m surrounded by girls, pretty girls. I have a lot of girlfriends. And it’s not strange being with them unlike in the past. I even have a best friend.

She is the face of the group. She is beautiful beyond imagination. She has a great body which you can see in photo shootings and PV’s. Above all she is the kindest person I’ve met in my life. She is always there for me. She can make me smile even in my worst days. She is a bit clumsy though. She is not good in expressing her feelings. But I always know what she is feeling and what is on her mind.

You can see us a lot in photo shootings, PV’s, TV shows or backstage. We are always next to each other. She is always hugging me, clinging onto me. Always smiling to each other! She even kissed me once.

But I honestly want her to stop. Because now I know… I know that I love her…

Should I tell you?

Can I tell you?

Would you leave my side if I told you?

Would you treat me differently?

Would you be discussed?

Would you be afraid?

I ask myself this question. Should I tell her?

Why do people treat people like me differently? We are not abnormal. We have feelings too. Are we so different from you? Not we are just like you. The only difference is that we love people the same gender as us.  But you are never going to except that, are you? Because that is how the world is made up.

I know that I shouldn’t have fallen for you. But I did. And now I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to stop it. When I see you my heart beats so fast and it’s exploding every time you are close to me. When you smile, I get butterflies and I can’t get my eyes of off you. My whole body becomes warm, like I have a temperature. And when I see you with some other girls my heart hurts. I become jealous and I want to take you away from them, far, far away. Because I did you would know there is something wrong with me. And when you ask what that is, I won’t be able you answer. Or I might answer you, but I will regret that for the rest of my life. 

I’m currently lying on the ground. We finished practice. Everyone went home, but I decided to stay to practice more. I’m the leader after all. I have to be on a good level so that I don’t disappoint the other members, especially the kouhais.

I close my eyes and I feel my body drifting away, my eyes closing each other. Then I hear footsteps but I fell to lazy and tiered to open my eyes and get up.

“Minami?” I hear her calling my name with curiosity.

“Hm?” I answer her lazily still not opening my eyes.

“What are you still doing here?”

“Practicing.”

“Don’t overdo it. You can get hurt.” She said. “It’s okay. I’m strong enough to take it.” I say as I smile still closing my eyes.

“I know.” She slowly lay next to me, her head resting on my shoulder. My whole body shivers as I feel her warm breath tickling my neck. “Minami?”

“Hm?” I ask nervously. “I love your smell.” She said nuzzling closer to me.

I love you.

“What are you saying?” I say laughing and looking away in order to hide my red face.

She suddenly moved her head and now it’s resting on my chest. “The truth!” I swear, this simple word’s made my heart go completely crazy. I’m afraid she will hear it beating. I’m still looking away blushing.

“I bet you are blushing right now, aren’t you?” she said chuckling. I widened my eyes and my face became red as a tomato.

Please stop torturing me with these sweet word’s.

“I’m not!!” I quickly deny it although it’s true.

Then she slowly looks up and giggles. “You are!”

“Stop saying embarrassing things!” I shout as I sit up.

I heard her laugh and then I suddenly felt her arms wrapping around my waist.  Why is she hugging me?!?! I scream inside.

Atsuko’s POV

Minami I love you!

I’m always hugging her and saying sweet things to her, so that she can see that I love her! I want to tell her, but I’m afraid, afraid of losing her. Should I tell her?

I felt her warm breath on my neck again, so I ask “Why are you hugging me, Acchan?”

“Because I….” she started but paused. “Because?” I ask again.

I want her to tell me it’s because she loves me, but that’s never going to happen.

“Because I’m cold!!” She said suddenly standing up and her back is currently facing me.

“What? It’s like 100 degrees right now!”

She looked at me, her face red. “BAKA!!!” she suddenly screaming totally startling me and dashed out of the room.

I just stand there confused. But I quickly regained my consciousness and chased after her. What did I do? I start questioning myself.

I got out of the building and look around. I turn to the left and see her running fast and I mean FAST. She is running like a pack of wolfs are chasing her. What happened? Why is she running so fast?

It’s late!! She shouldn’t go home alone!!

“Acchan!!” I scream her name running as fast as I can. She slowed down and turned around to face me as a caught up with her. “Minami?” she ask her eyes swollen and tears rolling down her checks.

“What’s wrong? What happened?” I said breathing heavily trying to catch my breath.

“Nothing!” she answered angrily and start walking away.

I grabbed her hand and said: “I don’t know what’s wrong or what I did, but don’t push me away.” I said gently squeezing her hand. She smiled “I’m sorry, it’s nothing. Maybe I’m just tired.”

“Don’t scare me like that! Got it!” I say with a serious tone, sounding just like an angry boyfriend.   

She laughed and she intertwined our fingers. She blushed lightly and began to walk.

“You sound like you are my boyfriend. “ she said in a seriously while looking straightly into my eyes.

“I’m NOT a GUY!! Stop teasing me or I’ll get angry!!”  I said pouting while she laughed like I just said the biggest joke in my life.

“Show me!”

“H – H – HUH!!! I said shocked. What does she mean???

“Show me that underneath you are not a men!”

“You are teasing me AGAIN! I’m leaving!!” I said trying to pull my hand away but she holds it tight.

“Okay I’ll stop teasing if you….” She paused blushing.

“If I what?” I ask nervously.

“If you kiss me.” She said unconfidently.

I widen my eyes in surprise. My face becomes red for the nth time today.  KISS HER?? Is she serious? What does she mean kiss her?? I can’t!!

“W – W – What a – are y – you asking me? I say stuttering. “I – I can’t.”

“I can.” She said and leaned down and sealed my lips. I widen my eyes as she closed them. Time stopped completely. Thank God there are no people! 

She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer.  Close my eyes and wrap my arms around her neck. She smiled as she felt my movement.
Then she makes the kiss deeper and more passionate as she tilts her head to the right. She tightens the embrace. Then she moved her tongue between my lips asking for permission. I gasped in surprise and open my mouth she took that opportunity and slid her tongue inside my mouth. Finally her tongue met mine and clashed, twisting furiously. I’ve never kissed someone like this, but I don’t want to stop!

We kissed for some minutes but we were forced to stop, as much as we didn’t want to, we need air.

We parted away, breathing heavily. “Minami…” she said catching her breath.

After realizing what just happened both of us looked away blushing like there is no tomorrow. Then there was silence.

She was the first to break that awkward silence surrounding us. “With that I’ll stop teasing you for your boyish side!” She said suddenly running away.

“HEY!! Come back!!” I scream as I start to chase her.

I swear she is like a black cat! Cute and sweet, but a real devil inside!!

TBC???

Offline steftakami

Re: [AtsuMina] Should I? CH. 1 12/09/25
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 03:18:12 AM »
woooooooo good fic!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs please continue!!  :D

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 03:22:42 AM »
of course u should!
Atsumina!!

This is cool!!
Thank you for the update!
Looking forward to the next chapter! :thumbsup

Offline Calyrica

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Watashi wa yandere desu~
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 03:46:22 AM »
I really hope you continue it, too! I really like this so far!~  :heart:
My Tumblr | My Facebook
Chat with me on IRC
Member of: Evetaku, FFFpeeps, GotWoot, Jinsei, Sage, SHiN-gx, and Whine-subs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 04:33:05 AM »
I love this theme.. deny their love feelings but we know the true..

awww acchan go girl!! you are so smart.. and kiss minami again please :D

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 09:08:18 AM »
happy birthday :) :w00t:

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 10:00:26 AM »
plz update this ASAP..!  :cow:

and happy birthday to you TakaminaBG-san~  :mon fyeah:

Offline fausto

• Atsuminashipper
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fanfics rule my life, i want moooore!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 12:17:45 PM »
Happy birthday!!! :)
This beginning is great, I want to read more and more!!!Please update as soon as you can!! :thumbup

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 02:18:44 PM »
Happy Buffday~!
This is a nice fic~!
Hope it's update soon~

Any Celebration on Buffday??

Offline nao707

• Nozawa Rena oshi desu!
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 03:53:19 PM »
Happy birthday TakaminaBG-san!  :)

Atsumina is so cute specially when Acchan is running away from Takamina after she kiss her. :deco:

Please update soon~  :thumbup :thumbup
Keep Calm and Support AKB48 and their sister group :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 11:23:17 PM »
I wanna say yes you should lol
The kiss scene is so cute~

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 12:03:56 PM »
please continue...

:D
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline TakaNyan

• ecchi
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 01:09:08 AM »
Wow wow wowerz!
I really like this!
like lots!~  :cow: :cow:
Caught my attention instantly  :w00t:

Great job with this!~
Can't wait for your next update~
I shall be waiting!  :grin:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 02:57:53 PM »
@steftakami - san: You are new in this forum. Thank you for reading my fic. Hope you enjoy your time in the forum.
@Chichay12 - san: Thank you for reading. :)
@Calyrica - san: Thank you for reading and I'm glad to like it!
@Haruko - san: Yeah we all know the truth!!  :bigdeal: And yeah she will kiss her AGAIN!!
@Sese - san: THANK YOU! I love you too!  :hee: I hope you like the next chapter!!
@hazwani - san: THANK YOU!
d_ruffi - san: THANK YOU and yeah I will!
@fausto - san: THANK YOU! Thank you for reading and I'm glad you like it!
@m00nchild - san: THANK YOU!! I'm glad you like it and I will update soon!!
@nao707 - san: THANK YOU!! New reading, enjoy your time in the forum and yeah I love it when she runs after kissing Takamina!!
@kahem - san: I'm glad you like it and believe me you will see MORE!!
@Wmatsui22 - san: Thank you for reading and I WILL!!
@TakaNyan - san: New one? More new members, I love it!! Thank you for reading and I'm glad you like it.

Minna - san!!! Thank you all for reading once again. I'm writing the second chapter right NOW!! So I will update this in a few hours.
You should expect a..... kiss.... maybe!  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AtsuMina] Should I? CH. 1 REPLIES! + Update!! 12/09/28
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 03:55:26 PM »
                                                                                  Chapter Two

After chasing her for a while I finally caught up with her. I grabbed her hand and screamed “Gotcha!”. She laughed and slowed her pace. She looked at me and smiled as I smiled back.

I really love her smile. When she smiles she gets cute wrinkles on her nose. It’s really captivating. And when she does it I can’t help but to look away and blush.

“You run really fast!!” I said trying to catch my breath. Watching me silently she chuckled and intertwined our fingers.

I looked at our hands and blushed instantly.

“You are just really SLOW!!” She laughed.

“No I’m NOT!!” I screamed.

I hate when she does this. She teases me. I feel like I’m losing myself. And she doesn’t even know. She doesn’t know what effect she has on me.

I love her!

“You are! Because you are so small.”

“I’m NOT SMALL!!” I scream and look away pouting.

“You are but I like you just the way you are.” She said as she laughed and gave my hand a little squeeze.

I looked at her, her eyes were serious. But I saw and felt something, something that I didn’t like. There was… sadness in her eyes. Why is she sad?

“W – W – What a – a – are  y – y – you s - s – saying?” I stutter as I look away and blush. Why am I blushing??? She is not serious!!

Is she?

“Of course I like you! You are my best friend!” She said as she laughed. These words were like a knife stabbing my chest and going directly through my heart. Of course we are. Best friends. That is all we are and all we are going to be.

I never gave myself hopes. I know she is just messing around. All the touching, the hugs don’t mean anything. Even the kiss..

I really enjoy being with her. As a friend. Yeah I want more than that, but like I said I can’t get my hopes up, because she is never going to be mine. And I have to except that fact. I want to stay her friend forever. Even if by being her friend means dying slowly.

I walked her home. We chatted a lot about AKB48 and different stuff. She wanted me to tell her some funny story. Of course I couldn’t because my fail character. But still I told her one of my recent “suberanai hanashi”. She laughed because I failed… again…

“That’s not funny at ALL!” she said as she started laughing like an idiot.

“If it’s not funny why are you laughing??” I ask her curiously.

“It’s funny because it’s not funny.”

“What the hell does that mean?” I ask a little bit irritated. She is making fun of me! I hate it!!!

“That means you never fail to make me laugh.” She said in a serious tone. I look at her straightly in the eyes. We stare at each other’s eyes. “We are here.” She said in a low tone.

“Eh?” I ask as I start looking around and find out that we are indeed in front of Atsuko’s apartment building.

“Well okay then. Bye, Atsuko.” I said as I smiled and started to walk away. Suddenly I felt her grab my hand. She pulled me towards her and kissed me on the cheek.

She whispered in my ear “Good Night, my prince!” as she walked away. By the time I realized it she disappeared inside. “Hey!!!”

THIS GIRL!!

DEVIL!! DEVIL!!! I scream inside. Does she want to kill me???!! Well it’s working!! My heart can’t keep up with this. Every time she kisses me like this or hugs me, my heart goes wild! It beats so fast, it could explode any time.

If I die from a heart attack that would be her fault!

Atsuko’s POV

I kissed her!!!! God what did I do?? But I loved it. Her lips so soft and warm! Her scent so sweet and addictive!

Not once but twice. It’s getting really dangerous. I don’t know what I’ll do next time I see her..

I love you!!

At Takamina’s Apartment

I got home and quickly took a shower dressed in my pajamas and laid on the bed. I can’t stop thinking about the kiss. It’s nothing right?

I remember it over and over again. Her lips her breath and her scent, so sweet. I really can’t stop thinking about this girl. I ask myself this question again.

Should I?

How would she react if she knew, if she knew about my feelings that I hide deep, deep inside my heart. Would she love me back? Impossible, right?

Or by saying that I’m just protective myself?

Yeah, maybe! Because I’m scared of losing her! But I’m more afraid of having her. Do I really deserve her? Can I be her knight in shining armor?

I’m not a man. Can I protect the one that I love?

Men always win.

I can love her as much as I want.. but in the end I can’t give her what all women want.

A child.
I open my phone and text her.

To Atsuko
Are you sleeping?
I couldn’t even tell you good night!!
Why did you run? AGAIN!
Minami
END

To Minami
No, I can’t sleep.
Well you just said it. 
You are fun to tease!! I just can’t help it!
Atsuko
END

I look at the message. This girls is really a teaser, but she said that she won’t tease me again if I…. k – kiss her!! She is such a liar!!

To Atsuko
You are such a teaser and a liar!!
You said you won’t tease me again if I… YOU KNOW!!
Stop teasing me or I won’t talk to you anymore!!
And why can’t you sleep?? Is something wrong??
Minami
END

To Minami
You are right!!
But this time I promise. I won’t tease you if you do it again!
And you can’t stop talking to me, because you can’t live without me! 
Everything it’s okay, I just can’t stop thinking about you!! (h)
Atsuko
END

I stare at the message in confusion. Is she flirting with me?? No way!! RIGHT?

What do I answer her now???? AH!!!! I scream as I mess up my hair.

To Atsuko
You are right, I can’t live without you.
And me too. I can’t stop thinking about you!
But we have to stop so we can sleep. We have practice tomorrow!!
Good Night and sleep tight!  :heart:
Minami
END

To Minami
I’m glad!! I’m so happy!!!
You are right.. ;(
I guess I’ll see you tomorrow!!
Good Night to you too!!
Atsuko
END

I close my phone and lay down on the bed. I close my eyes and wonder what this is? Us! I think about her. I imagine us on this bed hugging each other.
I want her next to me. I want to feel her, smell her.

I slowly drift away …. Thinking about her…. I love you!

TBC??

Wel, here it is... Hope you like it!!  :fainted:

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
Re: [AtsuMina] Should I? CH. 2 REPLIES! + UPDATE! 12/09/28
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 08:35:58 PM »
Well I like the Update,
but some how a bit weird,
In the Message part,

I look at the message. This girls is really a teaser, but she said that she won’t tease me again if I…. k – kiss her!! She is such a liar!!

To Atsuko
You are such a teaser and a liar!!
You said you won’t tease me again if I… YOU KNOW!!
Stop teasing me or I won’t talk to you anymore!!
And why can’t you sleep?? Is something wrong??
Minami
END

To Minami
You are right!!
But this time I promise. I won’t tease you if you do it again!
And you can’t stop talking to me, because you can’t live without me! 
Everything it’s okay, I just can’t stop thinking about you!! (h)

Atsuko
END

I stare at the message in confusion. Is she flirting with me?? No way!! RIGHT?

What do I answer her now???? AH!!!! I scream as I mess up my hair.

I try to think myself in Takamina position,
Why dont Takamina think that Acchan is teasing her, especially the bolding words,
due she dont know Acchan actually loving her and Takamina always though that Acchan and her just friend,
and she know that Acchan always like to tease her all the time.
Well this is what I think weird, actually can add more 2 or 3 more message on it,
well maybe u are a bit busy with work, assignment or others fiction,
BTW nice update too, a nice story about it, I like it too,
Keep it up~

Looking forward for the next Update~!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 09:22:14 PM »
Their texting session is so sweet~

Offline steftakami

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 09:35:56 PM »
wooo this is cool *^*

please continue!!  :bow: :bow:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 09:59:43 PM »
I knew it.... It's confusing for you guys right?
Let me try to explain here.. So Takamina likes girls, but she has never been with one. Then she auditioned for AKB48 and got in. Then she met Acchan and well you know... fell in love with her, but too afraid to tell her.
O the other hand  Acchan also loves Takamina, but doesn't want to scare her. She teases her, because she wants Takamina to see her feelings... but you know Takamina... TO DENSE too see!!
So both of them love each other but too scared to tell each other.
Do you get it now.. I'm sorry for the confusion.
O! I almost forgot I think I'll add more couples. What do you guys think. Should I? <-------  :hiakhiakhiak: That was not on purpose! 

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...