JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Kodoku na Cowboy

Author Topic: [04/16] [Resonant Blue] Morning Musume 36th Single *Download P.1  (Read 139941 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: [04/16] [Resonant Blue] Morning Musume 36th Single *Download P.1
« Reply #620 on: May 12, 2008, 02:05:01 PM »
Just listened to both RB Event recordings posted over at jpm....lol everyone should listen to them if possible.  They are so funny XD

Highlights:
For the intro, they created a made up, insane story by each telling a part and passing the story on to the next person. 
-During the first recording Ai chan had to speak in a scary voice but it was funny cause she kept saying words wrong and everyone had to correct her XD
-During the second intro recording, Ai chan was stumped so bad when it got to her turn that she started speaking Korean XD
-during the Cry Cry don kurai corner where they have to guess when the timer hits 10 seconds. Reina got 9.94 seconds!  Reina has insane accuracy both times!
-Since Eri was MC for the cry cry don kurai segment she got to pick when everyone got their turn.  When picking Sayu she called her Shige san even though Sayu hates that nickname

Eri - "next up is Shige san!"
Sayu - "Don't call me Shige san"
Eri - "Shige san <3"
Sayu - "dame"
Eri - "Shige san <3"
Sayu - "I hate that"

lol Eri calls her shige san a dozen times afterwards XD

-Eri also calls Reina Tanakacchi,  I think that's a first =D
-Eri tried to get 10 seconds by counting kame kame kame like on hm@ ...it went just as badly this time around too! XD

anyways they are just crazy...especially with their crazy made up story...go check it out =D

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #621 on: May 13, 2008, 03:30:20 AM »
I don't think Sayu hates that nickname as actually it was given by Yossi. Probably she prefers Eri to call her Sayu.

I'm gonna download the event recording, sounds funny :D

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #622 on: May 13, 2008, 04:42:31 AM »
Ah no, she really does hate the nickname.  It's one of the things that she admitted to after many years.  She said so on one of the xmas eps of yantan back in 2007...and when she was taking over for Miki on Young Town...Sanma was trying to figure out what to call her and when he was called her Shige san, Sayu told him directly that she hates the nickname.  Shige means heavy so I think that's probably why she doesn't like it.  And even though Yossie might have given her the nickname...on a recent dvd when yossie called her that..sayu didn't like it either XD

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Kodoku na Cowboy