JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - teenage days

Author Topic: [2008/08] "Cinderella the Musical" Morning Musume and Takarazuka Revue  (Read 115096 times)

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
Re: [2008/08] "Cinderella the Musical" Morning Musume and Takarazuka Revue
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2008, 08:39:26 PM »
It is bittersweet, because yes, the other MM girls are getting shafted.... but I am happy for Captain and Yuuka. And Maimi does pretty well for herself. However, I'm worried this unit may turn out to be Takanaka + background considering the other girls aren't part of the musical. That to me is almost a waste.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »
It is bittersweet, because yes, the other MM girls are getting shafted.... but I am happy for Captain and Yuuka. And Maimi does pretty well for herself. However, I'm worried this unit may turn out to be Takanaka + background considering the other girls aren't part of the musical. That to me is almost a waste.

It's pretty much almost guaranteed to happen.  :-\

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2008, 10:46:23 PM »
what's this special unit?    this is just like special unit to release a single to promote the musical, rite? the rest of MM still gonna be in the Musical rite?

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2008, 12:42:45 AM »
what's this special unit?    this is just like special unit to release a single to promote the musical, rite? the rest of MM still gonna be in the Musical rite?

Yeah, it's just a unit for the single. Haha. The rest of Morning Musume are still in the musical. They haven't been shafted that much yet. No worries.  XD

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2008, 06:55:22 AM »
well maybe they get the meaty parts of the play

i hope :(

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2008, 08:16:11 AM »
Jbook says it's a "rooters' song" (応援歌).

高橋愛、田中れいな(モーニング娘。)、清水佐紀(Berryz工房)、矢島舞美(℃ーute)、ハロプロエッグの前田憂佳の5人からなるユニットが、08年8月に公演予定の「シンデレラ the ミュージカル」の応援歌をリリース。初回盤はDVD付でインタビュー他収録予定。

Offline nekochan

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2008, 08:21:10 AM »

高橋愛、田中れいな(モーニング娘。)、清水佐紀(Berryz工房)、矢島舞美(℃ーute)、ハロプロエッグの前田憂佳の5人からなるユニットが、08年8月に公演予定の「シンデレラ the ミュージカル」の応援歌をリリース。初回盤はDVD付でインタビュー他収録予定。

ya... it is just a supporting song, not a theme song
guess that means that the members wont have to be in the revue?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2008, 08:25:51 AM »

ya... it is just a supporting song, not a theme song
guess that means that the members wont have to be in the revue?

yep, that's why I said that's the BEAUTY of this song (or songs ... ??.. :lol:)

they're pimping the Musical ~~~~~~~

also please be positive ~   V  V

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2008, 08:44:39 AM »
MAIMI. TAKAHASHI. REINA. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

That asked for all caps. All of my Hello! Project dreams have now pretty much been fulfilled (aside from my dream of a Maimi/Kikka duet....).

Offline KrO.Chan~

• Momo Finger Lover ~~
  • Member+
  • Supporting Miya
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2008, 07:33:33 PM »
very cool the unit! but I don't know Maeda Yuuka XDDD
I only know that she is an egg XDD

TanaKamei, Momo Finger Lover~
I love Kim JaeJoong & SNSD

Kokoro no Tamago [Vote for us!]

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 03:13:53 AM »
I love Ai-chan's singing, plus she's hot, Reina's cute and sexy, Captain is adorable and deserves it, Maimi is beautiful and unique and even though i dunno Yuuka, glad to see H!P Eggs breaking out. 

with that said, i do feel sorry ( and angry) for the other MM girls.  they are part of the musical yet they are being treated like so.  just hope they know that they're still loved.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2008, 03:16:02 PM »
hmmmmm ...... something tells me Reina is the YankiiReina Cinderella, Aichan is the Prince, Kame is the VeryHot Sister Fairy Godmother, Sayu is the Evil Stepmother

hmmmmm........ about Gaki ............ hmmmmmm..........

« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 03:21:11 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »
I really don't think Takahashi will be Ella (the Prince is the safest bet), but I'm hoping that Reina isn't her either...

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2008, 03:47:07 PM »
I really don't think Takahashi will be Ella (the Prince is the safest bet), but I'm hoping that Reina isn't her either...

yes, if Aichan is Ella, some fans may will be outraged ...... so yeah, the prince is best bet ^_^

and Reina , yeah ... she's no "Cinderella" .... no one can push her around ........ but I think she in the "focus" recently, so it can be her ^_^

to be honest, I want Gaki to be Ella ~  TakaGaki = the Prince & Cinderella !!!!!!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2008, 03:49:27 PM »
Personally, I'd find it funny if Cinderella is taller than the Prince....*ahem*

XDDD

So if they're putting Aichan as the Prince, the only logical choice as Ella would be Reina. Because she's the only one that's marginally shorter. XDDDD

Just my two cents. *shrug*

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2008, 04:23:55 PM »
Most people think Ai and Reina as the prince and cinderella which it probably will be (there's more of a chance of that). But I want something different. Risa as the prince and Eri as cinderella? :heart:

Sayumi has to be one of the ugly stepsisters. If she is, I will be so happy and LMAO!

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2008, 04:51:16 PM »

yes, if Aichan is Ella, some fans may will be outraged ...... so yeah, the prince is best bet ^_^
I meant vocally she's not the best. Cinderella has this pure, innocent voice where Takahashi has a super powerful voice. Who cares about the fans :lol: People will be upset regardless.

I think Reina'd have a very difficult time playing the girlish/innocent role of Ella (Julie Andrews~!). I'd much rather see her play someone else. Who, I don't know... Just someone not Ella.

Originally, I wanted Gaki as the Fairy Godmother, but now I think I want her as the oldest sister and have Sayumi be the younger, stupid one :lol:

But back to Ella, the only one I can see playing her well from the group would be Eri. Eri just has a similar air that I get from watching Julie Andrews. The only thing I'm not sure Eri could do well would be the soprano-ish range Ella's songs have.

If not the prince, I'd LOVE to see Takahashi be the Fairy Godmother.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 04:54:05 PM by Princess Pudding »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2008, 05:00:00 PM »
Yeah Eri will really fit into the role well as she is a very very normal girl but yet has this air of elegance and slight mystery.

However her voice is also a suspect because you really need to sing very well. I hope they give her the role and train her well to own the character :D

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2008, 06:53:07 PM »
I meant Aichan is in the closest soprano range to the "Ella Song" (if this musical is like others) than others (next is Reina and Eri).....   and Fans reactions (such as "wtf, Takahashi again ??") are also crucial to the success ........... less upset, more $$$$ .......

Eri can be Cinderella (actually my 1st choice), but her voice is not in range ...... yet .....   but I think she'll get pick if she's ready

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »
I think Gaki would be a great Fairy Godmother,  Takahashi fits the Prince role,  Sayu is gonna be one badass hilarious stepsister, no doubt.  For Cinderella, either Eri or Reina, but reina doesn't seem like the pushover type u know,....  Reina might play the Prince (Ai-chan) attendent, maybe...

But i wonder what Koharu, Mitsi, JunJun and LinLin will do....

I just wanna say, If for some odd reason, Koharu ends up being Cinderella, that just doesn't sound right....  no offense, i don't really hate her, but i don't think she fit the role of Cinderella, i'd be pissed if UFA pulls something like that...

Koha should be a wicked step sister, she fits that role like sayu does. 
There gonna def. be some hilarious scenes with sayu-pink and koha-pink being evil stepsisters.

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - teenage days