JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Number 9

Author Topic: [2008/08] "Cinderella the Musical" Morning Musume and Takarazuka Revue  (Read 115694 times)

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
Re: [2008/08] "Cinderella the Musical" Morning Musume and Takarazuka Revue
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2008, 07:30:44 AM »
^ Haha yes. Rainbow Pink as the step-sisters! XD I'm just hoping that either Gaki/8 gen will have Cinderella..

OMG. I just thought of something. Junjun and Linlin as the stepsiters!!!! XD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2008, 08:04:03 AM »
Actually i just realized....

They say that this cinderella musical is base on one specific version.  I never knew that there were so many different versions.  I only know of the popular Disney version. 
how would this different from the disney one? 

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2008, 08:52:44 AM »
The Morning Musume and Takarazuka Revue version will be an adaptation of Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (see Wikipedia).

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »
Actually i just realized....

They say that this cinderella musical is base on one specific version.  I never knew that there were so many different versions.  I only know of the popular Disney version. 
how would this different from the disney one? 
It focuses on the palace a bit more than the Disney one does (you see the King and Queen+Prince more), there's no magically talking animals that help her, her fairy godmother is actually her godmother with fairy powers :lol:

Julie Andrews is the originally Cinderella for this version. It's really short. Like an hour or something. I watched the movie the other day :lol:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2008, 12:23:15 AM »
gah the disney version is so silly i'd be bad if they based it on that(disney just didnt do justice to the classic story)
and the best versions always pay a good amount of attention to the king, queen prince

So Ai and Reina are likely to have leads judging from the single so my bet is one is the prince the other is Cinderella...I'm thinking Reina might be Cinders

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline love_0o

• .:Tanaka-fan:.
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2008, 08:20:12 AM »
tanaka and ai :D  :wub:

Offline KrO.Chan~

• Momo Finger Lover ~~
  • Member+
  • Supporting Miya
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2008, 02:35:05 AM »
I want to know who is Cinderella and who is the prince. Reina and Ai-chan *0*, they look very cool together

TanaKamei, Momo Finger Lover~
I love Kim JaeJoong & SNSD

Kokoro no Tamago [Vote for us!]

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2008, 03:44:27 AM »
i think Gaki would make a nice stepmother..... maybe.  Kamei a good fairy godmother.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2008, 05:30:40 AM »
i think Gaki would make a nice stepmother..... maybe.  Kamei a good fairy godmother.

I actually think Takahashi would make a good stepmother. I could see her being pretty wicked, actually. Same with Junjun, actually... but I really would like to see Jun/Lin stepsisters.

And I'm going to jump on the "Eri should be Cinderella" bandwagon. Then Gaki could be prince.  :heart:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2008, 05:34:58 AM »
And I'm going to jump on the "Eri should be Cinderella" bandwagon. Then Gaki could be prince.  :heart:

That would be brilliant. I think I'd die a little and go to heaven if it happened. Seriously, so, so brilliant.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Offline love_0o

• .:Tanaka-fan:.
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2008, 09:35:50 AM »
I would really love having Tanaka as Cinderella and Takahashi as the prince  :wub:

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2008, 04:40:02 PM »
I still hope Eri gets to be Cinderella :heart: The girl deserves to be a star for once... and Reina just doesn't seem to fit the Cindy character, imo XD
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2008, 05:02:43 PM »
and Reina just doesn't seem to fit the Cindy character, imo

If Reina were Cinderella, her step-mother and sisters would have gotten hot cinders stuffed down their throat  :lol:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2008, 06:48:22 PM »
Reina would be one Badass Cinderella.... one that's never been played before.  They'll be lots of comedy if it happens.

I love the idea of the girls acting and playing in roles of fairy tales and romantic and love stories. 
But i would also love for them to play a comedically.  like a story of cinderella with lots of comedic twists and turns...  and not just limited to fairy tales but modern story/anime/manga with lots of comedy/romance/action. 
wouldn't we love to see them be in plays or dramas like Love Hina, Ichigo 100% and other harem storyline?  i would with their sheer numbers of cute, sexy, amazing H!P girls. just a thought.  everytime i watch a anime/manga/dramas/movies, i would think of how cool the girls are if they're in it.....
sadly, they're not given the chance....

Offline FFCC00

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2008, 07:54:05 PM »
I vote for Risa to be Cinderella. This would help her popularity, which she may need when she becomes the Morning Musume leader.

But Eri does make a nice Cinderella too. :3

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2008, 08:02:57 PM »
Reina would be one Badass Cinderella.... one that's never been played before.  They'll be lots of comedy if it happens.

the YankiiReina torture by Sayu the Stepmother (see BKBKB concert : "Ne" ^_^)

I love the idea of the girls acting and playing in roles of fairy tales and romantic and love stories. 
But i would also love for them to play a comedically.  like a story of cinderella with lots of comedic twists and turns...  and not just limited to fairy tales but modern story/anime/manga with lots of comedy/romance/action. 
wouldn't we love to see them be in plays or dramas like Love Hina, Ichigo 100% and other harem storyline?  i would with their sheer numbers of cute, sexy, amazing H!P girls. just a thought.  everytime i watch a anime/manga/dramas/movies, i would think of how cool the girls are if they're in it.....
sadly, they're not given the chance....

but I think they'll overwork ............

at least some of them got voice acting and stage dramas

I vote for Risa to be Cinderella. This would help her popularity, which she may need when she becomes the Morning Musume leader.

yes I think so too.  (Gaki is REALLY good @ Ribbon no Kishi !!!  let her be in the focus !!!!!!!)

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2008, 10:40:38 PM »
After more thought and consideration...

Koha should be the fairy godmother.
Think about it. She'd be excellent at being flighty and whimsical.  :heart:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2008, 12:48:39 AM »
After more thought and consideration...

Koha should be the fairy godmother.
Think about it. She'd be excellent at being flighty and whimsical.  :heart:
The godmother is actually her godmother in the musical, though, so she would have to be "older" and more mature... Koharu definitely doesn't fit that. I don't even think they could calm her down enough to do it :lol:

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2008, 02:00:53 AM »
Niigaki would make a great Godmother~ she's got that motherly aura :lol:

For Cinderella... Airin already had the main role in RnK, Reina has an etablished yankii image, Junjun & Linlin are still new and they don't know enough japanese, Mitsui's new too (vocals have improved, but she's still got a long way to go), Koharu's voice is too weak to play a main role, and Gaki's already the godmother. So that leaves Kamei as Cindy :3 lol i wish.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2008, 02:21:28 AM »
Niigaki would make a great Godmother~ she's got that motherly aura :lol:

For Cinderella... Airin already had the main role in RnK, Reina has an etablished yankii image, Junjun & Linlin are still new and they don't know enough japanese, Mitsui's new too (vocals have improved, but she's still got a long way to go), Koharu's voice is too weak to play a main role, and Gaki's already the godmother. So that leaves Kamei as Cindy :3 lol i wish.
I agree too ~~~~~

but according to some fans, "Though she initially earned acclaim and approval with her badass "yankii" personality, this died out and revealed a overly cute Tanaka who apparently has a winking problem. Oh, well. At least she's hot, they say."

LOL

to me, anyone can be Cinderella, but please select base on the voice , not anything else .....

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Number 9