JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hologram - Bird

Author Topic: [02/11] Buono! Live 2009 ~Hybrid Punch~  (Read 14319 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [02/11] Buono! Live 2009 ~Hybrid Punch~
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »
There's a decent quality up on the uploader.

I have a shit connection so I'll leave it to nach. :lol:

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 07:44:32 PM »
^ huh, but but but...!
This one? http://www.sendspace.com/file/jsvlp5
I think I didn't listen to that one in particular yet but it should be better quality.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 10:06:52 PM »
Not really the one I had in mind. :P

Buono! 20090211昼 日本青年館夜

Epic concert except for a few missing songs.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 06:58:30 AM »
^ Y'know? I didn't even really miss the "missing songs"... except kind of Janakya Mottainai. Although, what was in it was plenty, and it was still two hours long (longer than I was expecting) and perfectly satisfying. Anyway, I just got up a bit ago after returning on the overnight bus after seeing Thursday's concert, and it was amazing... I almost died with exertion, but it was many times worth it.

Shugo Chara Egg appeared about 5 minutes before scheduled starting time to sing Shugo! Shugo!. Kinda wish they had different outfits, but Kanon is just the cutest little thing. XD Yuuka's actually pretty toned... There's advantages of having a close seat... haha. I managed to get in the 6th row, a bit to the right of middle. Anyway, didn't think too much of the song, though it wasn't bad. Probably cause this was the first time I'd heard it.

After they departed the stage, about 5 minutes later Buono! rose up on a platform to the middle of it, to raucous cheers all around. When the lights came up, it was a sight. They all three looked like princesses with the flashy gaudy dresses and tiara-like head wear.  I especially liked Airi's, as she had her hair in flaring pigtails and a sparkly bow resting beside each one. Again, it's too bad all the sparkles don't come across in DVDs... Anyway, they started co・no・mi・chi to a great response. I like this song in concert just as much as I did before. Then I tried picking up the Internet Cupid dance... which I may have managed at least toward the end. XD The wota around me definitely knew it.

Then... came the first epic MC. They announced how at the last concert Momo was proclaimed leader, and she stepped forward raising her hand to greet her subjects as she gave a small smile while looking around at them. Did I say they looked like princesses? Well, this was definitely Queen Momo! She didn't say anything for a bit - just looked around, to plenty of laughter from me! - but eventually slowly brought the mic to her lips and said, "Yes We Can!" XD After a little bit of explaining what it meant, she stepped up once again with hand raised, and eventually said, "Change We Need!" ...To which, the others said, "Um, I don't really think we need anything to change ^^;". :lol: Then Momo explained how the new US president (she didn't say his name) said those things, and how they seemed good things for a leader to say. Ah Momo...

Next, Minna Daisuki and Honto no Jibun got the crowd going a bit more, though I was to find out later this was only really a low sizzle. Btw, for those against Minna Daisuki (though it is on Buono! 2), the wota love it, and it was great in concert. It's not been my favorite song either, but was a highlight of the first half. Then they came on with their solo-leads from the second album. They perhaps could have picked songs here I liked better, though I like Over the Rainbow enough, and Airi's voice is just beautiful singing it. Also, in I NEED YOU, the tempo changes are quite jarring, lol. It was hard to keep up with, though fun. ^_^

Then comes the second MC... which is really linked with the VTR, so I'll talk about the ensuing songs first. :) I love both Kokoro no Tamago and Hoshi no Hitsujitachi, and the second one especially was done so beautifully... Airi didn't forget her line this time. XD I think I was actually too caught up in dancing or something to really pay attention to some of my favorite parts in Kokoro no Tamago, lol. Ok, the MC & VTR! The MC started with Airi complaining about being hungry... which eventually ends up with Miya relating some dramatic story about how she's in truth actually so well off... :) A very cute Airi-Miya moment when Airi went to comfort her - almost knocking Momo aside along the way - and they were okay. XD Then, after the two songs, the VTR came on and picked up as if it was following the girls as they ran backstage. When they got to the break room, Momo and Miya sat down to their rest and drinks, but Airi just stood and stared at them and was like "Ne..." When they ignored her, she repeated it more insistently. XD Then she complained about how hungry she was, and Momo took out her cell to order pizza. Almost right after she hung up, there was a knock at the door from the pizza guy. He gave them their pizzas, and said "Ok, for fast service, that's 10,000 yen!" Momo quickly referred him to Miya, who would pay since she was subleader. Miya stared a second, but eventually paid, and afterward Momo started setting out the pizzas, during which Airi started dancing around (very similar to her kappa dance :lol:) and clapping, going "Pizza! Pizza!" instead of her classic "kappa" line, while Miya just sat down slowly and stared at the other two all emo-like. Then Miya started asking "Since when am I subleader?" Nobody responded, and she continued being emo - as well as just "Miyabi" :heart: - for a good while as Airi kept dancing around. XD Such a hilarious scene. Eventually Momo smoothed things over with Miya and they ate their fill. :D

After the VTR the band came on, to many cheers, and they picked up with Rock no Kamisama, which was great to start out with. Still, it was Nakimushi Shonen that really got things going, along with Rottara right behind it. Those two songs almost made me deaf, but were the epitome of awesomeness. Yes, I definitely do like Rottara now. :D I was nearly in a dancing trance toward the end of it haha. The rest of the concert was kind of dream-like for me, so not much made an impression other than the loud rock'n music lol. Momo continued her leader ways (with the others teasing her) in the MCs, and I was so happy when the music for Goal started. It was done just about as perfectly as I could have wanted. And as I suspected, it definitely sounded better with the live music. Ren'ai Rider (my personal favorite of theirs, again another time I nearly died in exertion), Lady Panther and Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! were a great end to the regular set. Lady Panther was by far the sexiest thing of the night, and Kx3 was kawaii, with them running up onto the side ledges where they could interact with the crowd better. At the final "Hiruma de netereba ii" part, it almost seemed like they'd stay asleep forever. XD Right after they left stage the cheers of "Buono! Buono!" rang out loudly, and they came back to perform two sweeter songs in the beautiful Kimi ga Ireba and Last Forever, before bowing with the band and doing final waves before heading off. After the audience lights came up, the fans still sent them out with cheers of "Buono saikou!", "Yes We Can!", and "OyasuMiyabi!" between the floors. Apparently I wasn't the only one who enjoyed it. Otsukaresama deshita indeed.

A few impressions... Momo definitely seemed warmer to the crowd than the others. It's not at all surprising how popular she is among the wota. Airi does a good job of it too in general, but Miya... well, is just Miya. XD That girl seems in her own world at least half the time. They didn't really do many outfit changes - really only shedding the dress they started with to smaller sparkly shorts and shirt, then after the VTR when they came out with different dresses, shedding those in a similar way. The fans definitely loved it though. Hopefully they'll take notice of this that there's plenty of love and excitement out there for them. It worried me a bit in an early MC when Airi mentioned the group would probably end when Shugo Chara did, and nobody really said anything against it... Oh well, we can hope, but I'm glad I had the opportunity to attend the concert - it was one of the potential highlights I was looking forward to for my year here. I wish you all had the opportunity to see it live as well...

I picked up two pinup posters and the DVD Magazine. It'll probably be the only DVD Mag I ever buy, and I felt it was appropriate it'd be Buono's Vol. 1. I thought about buying a shirt, but we (I was kinda there with two other foreign fans) weren't overly impressed... and they're expensive... And was gonna pick up a muffler too, but a Miya one I found earlier in the day in Nakano mall satisfied me in that. XD Afterward I was debating whether to buy the album, since a poster came with it (and I liked the poster), and after some deliberation finally gave in... And what do you know, when I drew from the box the staff lady went "Seikou! Omedetou Gozaimasu!" and afterward I checked... and sure enough, I'd won the signed one. It was an incredible end to the incredible concert and two days I spent in Tokyo (for that purpose really, even though lots more happened). Ahh... if I ever had a reason for happiness for a long time hence...

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 09:24:15 AM »
Lucky fuck. :lol: I've always wanted a signed poster.

Thanks for the report, rokun!

http://news.pia.jp/pia/news.do?newsCd=200902120009
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 09:44:01 AM by Ayabie »

Offline Jeani

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 10:08:04 AM »
thanks for your report ^^

but
It worried me a bit in an early MC when Airi mentioned the group would probably end when Shugo Chara did, and nobody really said anything against it...

thats not so good to hear ;_;

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 10:46:19 AM »
Thanks for the long report rokun.

Also damn it they added more goods
http://www.helloproject.com/museum/tour/09_buonohybrid/index.html
I want that momo microfiber  :cry: I need money~
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline Jeani

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2009, 12:21:54 PM »
oh ;_;
and I want the Airi microfiber ;_;
I need money too...*lol*

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2009, 03:52:46 PM »
Because we all love mic recordings.

05.消失点-Vanishing Point-

Offline MinE*

• ❤TAKAHASHI MINAM ONLY❤
  • ❤MINAMI❤
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 12:04:18 PM »
@ rokun

so where was ur seat for the concert?
mine was A row for the first show and C row for the second show

i bought one album and got that signed poster too, my friends were screaming :w00t:

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 03:17:59 PM »
Nice. :) I wish i could have afforded A or even C row tickets, lol. I was in row F, on the aisle just to the right of center. Not sure if the girls saw me much, but I saw them quite well, which was enough to make me happy. Especially with this LA thing coming up, I'm realizing that getting recognition like that really isn't such a big deal for me. XD

And congrats on the signed poster too! :D

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 06:15:11 PM »
BUMP

Let's hope the dvd is better than the cover:

The shots of the girls are ok, but the logo and yellow rim are atrocious.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 06:20:30 PM »
^ That'd look okay as a fan-made avatar, but as an official product, yeeeeaaaah. XD

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2009, 08:56:02 PM »

15sec concert DVD CM
pretty awesome imo.

I wonder why the cover has quadrat format though. Don't tell me they're going to release it with old-school CD case

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2009, 07:34:19 AM »
It will be out when I'll be in France...  :cry:

Offline Jeani

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2009, 11:35:34 AM »

I wonder why the cover has quadrat format though. Don't tell me they're going to release it with old-school CD case

I heard its a CD Box  :banghead:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2009, 11:36:15 PM »
well Ws first concert was released in a CD box.
I think it gives a cool feel to it, bit more rough and ready...more indies.  Suits buono.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009, 09:47:07 AM »
I'm really not going to bother if it has a cd case  :thumbdown: CD cases tend to arrive broken, unlike DVD cases.

Secondly, dvd cases look much better in the closet, because I can put it next to my other concert DVDs which all came with DVD cases   :lol:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hologram - Bird