JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Celebrity Death Match

Author Topic: [08/27] Riho Sayashi 1st PB + [08/31] 1st Image DVD "Sayashi Riho ~Greeting~"  (Read 11571 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
I was wondering why Riho didn't get her e-hello yet... guess this might explain it.

未定/ 鞘師里保

2011年、モーニング娘。第9期メンバーとして加入した鞘師里保(さやし・りほ)が待望のソロDVDをリリース! 8月に発売される写真集(ワニブックス)との連動DVD作品。第9期メンバーとしてモーニング娘。に合格しハロー! プロジェクトの一員になっての自覚、将来の事など、素顔の鞘師里保がたっぷり詰まった作品に仕上がっている。
Quote from: google translate
2011, Morning Musume. Li held his ninth as a member since pods (Sayashi Riho) released long-awaited solo DVD! Photo Album will be released in August (Wani Books) works in conjunction with the DVD. As the ninth member of Morning Musume. Hello to pass! Awareness is part of the project, and the future, work is finished in a sheath filled with plenty of protection his real face-ri.
http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPBE-5414
http://forest.kinokuniya.co.jp/ItemIntro/674422

Riho getting an early 1st proper PB/DVD treatment. Good times.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 04:39:32 PM by Stryfe »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [08/??] Riho Sayashi 1st PB + [08/31] 1st Image DVD
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 09:01:52 PM »
Damn they are not messing around!

How hopeless is it to wish this PB *doesn't* have swimsuits LOL
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 10:45:27 PM »
^ gosh, I hope not... :lol: a FULL swimming costume maybe, but please no "sexy" bikini beach shoots... D:

hmm, might of been nice to see a 9th gen photobook before the solo ones... D: I almost feel a bit sorry for the other girls- they're making it so clear that she's the new front girl and leaving the others in the back.. ;  n ;

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 11:39:57 PM »
^ So you mean like with Reina?

Anyway, even if there's swimsuits, it can't be as "sexy" as Risako's 1st pb, right?
For one thing, if anything she looks younger than her age.
Risako has always been the opposite.

I can't see them doing anything much more risque than

without making her pb one that only appeals to lolicons.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 12:51:03 PM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 01:43:22 PM »
LOL two days after I leave Japan. THat's ok, I wouldn't buy it anyway, but it would've been freaky to see it at a store. :lol:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 01:48:19 PM »
Better put this here to highlight something...

UTB had some Riho goodness. Some say these are pb previews but I find that highly unlikely, considering:

1. No swimsuits - which would be welcome considering her age, but when's the last time that happened?
2. Rotation of what, three outfits?

Probably just a regular, very nice shoot. If the Japanese text says "THESE BE FROM THE PB", I'll stand corrected. :P

And from the wani blurb...

鞘師里保1stソロ写真集『さやしりほ』 11/08/27発売

今年の1月に、モーニング娘。9期オーディションに合格し、デビューを果たした鞘師里保、初めてのソロ写真集が早くもリリース決定!今作はファースト写真集らしく、モーニング娘。として、歌、ダンスとステージをこなす彼女のひたむきな姿勢、13歳らしい無邪気で愛らしい表情そのままを、様々なシチュエーションで切り取りました。

東京では初めてのスカイツリーや浅草に興奮気味の姿、沖縄の暑さに思わず水着で海に飛び込んだり、市場で買い物したり、セーラー服で走り回ったり…あどけなさの中に少しドキッとするような横顔も垣間見れ、鞘師里保の今を知ることができる作品です。(メイキングDVD付)
Quote from: google translate
In January of this year, Morning Musume. Passed the audition stage 9, Li held his debut sheath decision released as early as the first solo photo! Now his first photobook Rashiku Morning Musume. As the song, her single-minded attitude and do a dance stage, and just look adorable innocent 歳Rashii 13 切Ri取Rimashita in various situations.

In Tokyo, wearing a touch of excitement and Asakusa Sky Tree for the first time, Dali jumped into the sea in swimsuit involuntarily in the heat of Okinawa, and shopping in the market, or running around in a sailor ... well profile heartbreaking little inside of the innocence The glimpse, it is possible to know now is the work of Li held his scabbard. (With Making DVD)
Well, no sign of those at least. Of course they could still use them utb sets in the pb. :P

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 07:09:33 PM »
The Wani blurb mentions it has the first time she's been to the Sky Tree, which you can plainly see in the UTB preview.
In addition, the placeholder image for the PB cover has the same dress as the bicycle pic.

I'm pretty certain that means those pics are from the same photo shoots as the PB itself.
The same kind of pattern was seen with Mano-chan's newest PB.

And yes, while it does mention swimsuit shots in Okinawa, I doubt they'll be suggestive.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »
Just the thing I was expecting, gj professor.

Guess it's safe to assume these three sets will be in the pb, and for whatever reason the rest weren't previewed.

Maybe they hadn't even shot them yet by the time UTB was out. Although the pb shoots are usually handled in a few successive days...

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 04:37:15 PM »

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0058EE6V2/

The DVD cover from Amazon. Title is "Sayashi Riho ~Greeting~" (さやし りほ~Greeting~).

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
The photographer for Riho's first photobook is Tatsuo Watanabe (渡辺 達生), Amazon reveals.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/484704391X/

His previous H!P works:

Ai Takahashi - Ai Takahashi
Natsumi Abe - Alo-Hello!
Rika Ishikawa - I, Oui Mon Amour, Abyuu

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Riho!
PB looks like its gonna be fun and refreshing.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Glad for the chance to get to know more about Riho...definitely looking forward to the DVD

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
PB Cover

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
At first I was wondering "Hey what's up with her skirt flying up there?" and "Is that a backpack behind her? And if so, what the hell?".

But now those questions are just gone...

...because I've seen this.

Now she can protect herself from...

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Oh, and btw.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:21:18 PM by Slack »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Hmm I dont like it

XD

I dont think it fully captures her cuteness, I dont like the outfits and the fanservice lol

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
I think she looks perfectly adorable. :wub: Though I am getting a Risako fans, please don't kill me lol early Risako PBs vibe. Which imo, is kinda scary >_>

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Making of's out, and it's regular fare, age be damned. Meaning no screencaps for you. Well, maybe some of the better clothed ones later. XD

cinematoday , sponichi

Have some cute pimpage instead.

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
She's cute, and the normal clothed photos are perfect- they all make me think of early MM members photobooks (like Yossie's and Rika's for example) but I do feel a bit funny about the bikini photos, since she is so young still- couldn't they of kept to full swimsuits and photos of her swimming around or something rather than these skimpy bikini shots, even though they are still cute and adorable. XD;
I guess it feels weird because there's these cute little shots of her looking like a child, and then these more grown up photos where you can kind of imagine an older Riho being in those photos instead...

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Celebrity Death Match