JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CLC - Eighteen

Author Topic: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) EPILOGUE  (Read 62217 times)

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 4 Updated
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 05:59:47 AM »
You should just let go of your pride Reina and let Eri hold on to you :mon cute:

I really like this one!!  :twothumbs
Keep those chapters coming! :strawberry:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 01:21:26 PM »
 :cry: Do I have to repeat my last comment and add a 'Poor Eri' in as well?

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 02:24:22 PM »
Gawd... as much as I love TanaKame and all.. i think someone should just go slap Reina!! Why wouldn't she just let Eri explain?!

POOR ERI!!!

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2009, 07:57:04 PM »
Yes, I know, "Poor Eri"  :cry:
But I'm not really sure about if I should be the one who sympathizes with her  XD

CHAPTER 5

Two days has passed since our little argument in that room, and I don’t know anything about Eri. I thought that once she would be in Korea all alone, she would call. But I was wrong. I was wrong with her in all the ways… She has never loved me, and I’m pretty sure of it.

If she loves me, she would have stayed here, with me.

Well, and about me, I’ve spent these two days in bed. But tomorrow I’ll go work. After all, she has broken my heart, I have to go on with my life, even if I have to do it by myself.

I feel so alone right now… I’ve never felt so lonely in all my lifetime. In the past ten months, I did everything with Eri. I was always depending on her… I trusted her blindly but now…

I’m too confused, I still don’t understand any of this. First she tells me that she’s leaving to Korea, then Tsunku says that she goes there to be a solo singer, after that she tells me that she knew all this since two months ago…

I know that this all has an explanation… but which one? I don’t believe that she has left to be a solo singer, she wouldn’t leave me for that… or would she? I’m not sure of her true feelings for me right now… She made a lot of promises… but now they’re all broken.

Broken promises… they’re just that, and nothing else.

Well, even without knowing what she feels for me, I love her. But right now I want to hate her. If I could hate her I’d be happier… I’m suffering too much… I spent day and night just crying… But I can’t hate her. I told her that I did, but I was lying myself… I also was too hard with her that day, I slapped her twice, and I left her behind, but I don’t regret it. Let’s admit it… she deserved it…

I don’t know what to do… I can’t think right now. And I would like to find a solution for all this… but I have to be realistic, there’s no solution to this…

Four months ago:

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Nothing. I was just thinking…” About how much I hate this job…

“About what?”

“About things.” …But I won’t tell her that.

“That isn’t an answer, Ren.”

“Of course it is.”

“No, it isn’t.” She's making me loose my patience.

“Yes, it is.”

“Oh, come on. Tell your girlfriend what’s bothering you.” And she winks at me.

“Ehhh?! Since when you’re the one that can wink?!” That’s my thing.

“Oh, excuse me. I didn’t know that you were the owner of the winks’ monopoly in Morning Musume.” She laughs, and that annoys me…

“Very funny, Kamei…”

“Oh, come on. You have to admit that it’s funny…” And she starts to wipe her teary eyes from laughing so hard.

“It wasn’t that funny. Besides, you’re always making fun of me…” I try to sound annoyed, but I’m not, in fact I’m smiling.

“Yeah, yeah, but I do it because I love you. Anyways,  you’re changing the subject! Come on, what happened?”

“I’m not going to tell you, however, this hasn’t got a solution.”

“Huh? Ren, everything has got a solution…” She’s a bit doubtful, but seems like she is sure about what she says.

“And why are you so sure?” My dear turtle, you can’t ask this question, can you?

“When the things go bad, they’ll change eventually, even if they seem to be going worst and worst. There’s always a solution… but you have to find it.”

When the things go bad, they’ll change eventually, even if they seem to be going worst and worst. There’s always a solution, but you have to find it.

These words had been in my heart since the day she pronounced them. She really touched my soul that day.

But are these words true? Was she truly right? I can be realistic and think that she was wrong, but I can also be a dreamer and think that she was right.

If I think that she was right… perhaps I’ll find a solution. But is there really one?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 5 is Ready
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2009, 08:11:25 PM »
Reina is still angry that she left, there are still some issues until the next chapter keep it up
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2009, 04:52:30 AM »
I'm another one a bit frustrated with how Reina is handling the situation. I mean, she's not even giving Eri a chance to explain herself, and all she's doing is sulking and getting all worked up. She's clearly upset Eri's leaving all of a sudden, and I guess the news that Eri had known about this for much longer didn't help, but at least let the girl explain herself before slapping her and what not  :smhid Why do I get the feeling that something is terribly wrong with Eri that Reina is going to regret her actions very soon and want to smack herself in the head for having been so dim....

Ah, I'll just wait till the next chapter  :lol:
(But yeah, bad Reina  :smhid)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2009, 05:52:20 AM »
Sadness abounds.

Offline Azumangalicious

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 04:16:18 AM »
Arg, poor Reina. :|

Definetly look forward to the next chapter.

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 08:10:58 PM »
Wow, I feel like I'm causing everyone a trauma  :twisted:

CHAPTER 6

I haven’t decided what I want to be yet.

Dreamer or realistic

Just a few days ago I would have asked this to Eri, but now I guess that I have to think it by myself.

I would love to be a dreamer, that way I would have hope enough to think that she will come back soon, or to think that this situation will change. But my common sense always says that I should forget about her existence.

But to forget her is impossible for me…

---------

“Ah, Tanakacchi, morning!” Wow, her best friend will be kilometres away for a long time, and she’s so cheerful?

“Good morning…” I say trying to hide my sadness.

“How are you? You haven’t come to the rehearsals for two days…” She says observing me.

“I’m fine Risa, thanks…”

“You don’t have to hide how you really feel to me, Reina.”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on. We both know why you weren’t here these two last days…”

“Well, I can say the same, don’t you think? Why do you act so cheerful? When we all know that you’re all sad in the reality…” I say coldly.

“I have to continue…” She says sternly as that annoying tone disappears. “And you too, Reina, you have to continue without her…”

She stares at me for over a minute while we’re in silence, but Ai calls her and she leaves. I watch them briefly. Ai says something to her and Risa starts to giggle and gives Ai a quick peck. I feel even more alone right now… When I was sad Eri was always there for me.

Wait a minute, Gaki has just told me that I should forget about Eririn and continue my life without her… How ironic, I’d never thought that Risa would be the one saying this. Well, this is one point to the realism.

However, I watch these two talking the other day…

“Eririn… you really want to go? Is this what you really want?”

“How many times I’ve got to say that I don’t really have another option? Of course I don’t want this, but well, I believe that a time in Korea is not going to be that bad, haha.”

“Eri, please, this is serious, don’t start to laugh…”

“And what do you want me to do Risa? If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry… I want to stay here… but I can’t!”

“Damn! Kamei! You can stay! Don’t say that you can’t! You’re going because you don’t want to face the problems, and that’s all!”

Risa… she knows why she has left. But of course she won’t tell me the real reason…

These two are always so confident in each other… If Eri hasn’t told me why she was leaving, she probably said Risa to keep in silence. And Gaki has got a lot of qualities, one of them is her loyalty to Kamei…

“Tanaka.”

“Oh, hi Tsunku-san.” What is he doing in the dance room? He’s always in his office trying to pretend that he is busy… but we all now that he is doing nothing.

“I have to talk with you.” He seems really pissed off. “And it’s serious.”

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 6 Updated
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 08:45:01 PM »
Interesting I wonder what Tsunku is going to talk about with Reina.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2009, 11:22:12 PM »
^Ditto.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 06:52:54 AM »
den den deeeeeeeeennn *atempted to play dramatic BGM*

Oh nuooo...Did he find out about their relationship? That's why Kame's been sent away hasn't she?

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2009, 03:27:35 PM »
I know everyone is on Eri's side and commenting how Reina should be giving Eri a chance to explain. But I'm gonna go against the flow here and support Reina instead.

Think of how Reina must have felt when her gf hid something so major for 2 MONTHS and someone else knew the reason but not her. She's kept in the dark for so long that you can't blame her for feeling betrayed. It's only right she blew up like that at Eri :(

But yes, poor Eri. She must have a strong reason for doing what she did and hopefully the reason is strong enough to appease Reina :cry:

I can't wait for the next chap!

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 08:38:18 PM »
Well, at least there's one person on Reina's side  XD
That's relieving...

CHAPTER 7

“I have to talk with you. And it’s serious.”

“Oh, is it urgent?”

“Well, I wanted to say this to you sooner, but since you haven’t been here these days…” He’s really angry, isn’t he? Well, I don’t really care.

“If it is so urgent you can tell me now what is it.” I’m in a bad mood today, but since he’s the boss I will have to try to not explode… but that will be hard.

“No, you have to do the dance practice right now, you’ve been failing a lot of classes. But come to my office after that.”

“All right, I’ll go later.”

“Good. Goodbye then.” He turns around and leaves the room.

I wonder what is so urgent.

The things seem to get more and more weird. And something says to me that he wants to talk about Eri… Wait, he might know something about our relationship, mightn’t he?

No, I don’t think so, we always had too much careful with that.

Five months ago:

“Ren! Get off of me! Someone can enter in the room!” She squeals.

“Oh, come on Eririn. No one is going to enter here!” I say in a low voice as I silence her with my own lips…

“Aha! I caught you!” Yes and with your perfect timing… as always.

“Damn! Just shut up and go away from here!” I yell at her.

“Oh, Reina, you are so cute sitting like that on Kame’s lap.”

“Sayu! Shut up!” My girlfriend says as she removes me from her lap… I’m going to kill that bunny.

“But, she’s indeed cute. Of course I’d look much more cuter sitting on you like that…” And she winks at Eri.

“Stop flirting with my girlfriend, you idiot!” I scream.

“Awe, the little kitty is jealous!” And she burst into laughing.

“I’m not jealous of you!” Me jealous of her? Yeah, sure.

“Of course you are!” She’d love to steal my Eri…

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“I say yes!”

“And I say no!”

“Oh come on, you’re like little children. Sayu, shut up! And Reina, admit that you’re jealous!”

“Ehhh?!”

“Haha, well, I have to leave. See you later guys.” Phew, finally…

“Well, let’s continue!”

“Reina…”

“Shut up…” But she breaks apart from my lips all of sudden and pushes me making me fall to the floor…

“What the fuck?! Kam…” Someone opens the door…

“Oh, Kamei-chan I was looking for you… Eh? Tanaka, what are you doing in the flo...” Wow, I didn’t know that she has such a good hearing sense.

“You were looking for me?” I also didn’t know that she cans change the subject so easily.

“Oh, yes. I wanted to give you these lyrics…”

“Ah, thank you Tsunku-san.” Awww, I love when she acts so sweet.

“Well, don’t be late for the rehearsal. Goodbye.” And when he closes the door, she helps me to get up again.

“Sorry…”

“Ok, forgiven. But next time just tell me that someone is coming! Ok?”

“Yeah, yeah… Next time I’ll treat you less rough haha.” She laughs as she lies down on the couch…

“Ok, but you have to finish what you started.” I say as I lie on top of her…

“Ehhhh?! You are the one who started.” She screams as I put my lips closer to hers…

“Yeah, whatever…”

That was the closest time that we almost get caught by him… I don’t think that he suspects anything. But if Eri’s travel to Korea is related with him I swear he’s going to regret it. Well, for now, I’ll start with today’s lesson.

-----

The lesson went smoothly… after what happened with Gaki-san earlier, I thought that she would say something to me… but she didn’t say anything. I’ll have to talk with her about Eri in a while, now I have to talk with Tsunku… But when I open his office’s door I see something that I wasn’t expecting…

What the hell is doing the whole UFA here?!

“Oh, hello, Tanaka. We were waiting for you.”

This cannot mean anything good… This is bad, really bad…

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 7 is already up
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2009, 08:47:59 PM »
UFA? very interesting :strokes chin:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2009, 10:31:08 PM »
Cliffhangers!  :P

I just imagined this guy as a black silhouette with UFA printed on his face.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2009, 09:50:15 AM »
Oh oh! This doesn't sound good. What are these guys up to?

Kinda like Men In Black kinda style yeah XD

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2009, 11:57:55 AM »

Kinda like Men In Black kinda style yeah XD

What the...?? hahaha :rofl:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2009, 02:38:53 PM »
CHAPTER 8

“Oh, hello, Tanaka. We were waiting for you.”

“Oh… this… Good morning.” Ok, this cannot mean anything good. If he wants to talk with me about something trivial, he wouldn’t bring here the whole UFA…

“Well, I’m sure that you want to know about we wanted to talk with you already, so I won’t make you wait. It’s about Kamei.”

Don’t continue… So they really know about us? In that case, I know that I’m out of here, but I don’t care… Loose this job because of Eri really worth it. Even after what she has done…

“Yes, Tanaka-san.” A guy from the agency continues. “Kamei’s sudden leave is going to make these times even worst.” What does he means with that?

“I don’t get it.” I admit reluctantly.

“Tanaka, he means that the Hello! Project isn’t in its best moment. And now with this…” Tsunku says.

“Well, I know that the things aren’t going really well, but there had been worst moments, and…” Someone knocks the door.

“Sorry for being late.” Phew... Well, if she’s here, this means that they don’t know anything about our relationship, or at least they’re not going to talk about it…

“Ah, Takahashi, come in.” The talkative guy says.

“We were talking with Tanaka about the decadence of the Hello! Project.” Tsunku mumbles.

“Decadence? Well, this isn’t going that bad…”

“Yes, that’s what Tanaka was saying until you knocked the door. But we don’t mean that we’ve got a decadence now, we mean that a enormous one is coming.” Another guy from the UFA says dramatically.

“And why’s that?” Ai-chan murmurs.

“Well, because Kamei’s sudden news are going to make a huge damage…”

“Yes, that’s obvious, I know that. But I don’t know why Reina and me are both here…” Takahashi mumbles doubtfully, the news had obviously affected her…

“Well, I called you because you’re the leader. And I called Tanaka because she’s going to take all Kamei’s lyrics from now on.”

To take Eri’s lyrics?! Wait a minute… this means that…

She isn’t going to come back…

“But, Tsunku-san, Eri will have the same lyrics that she had up until now, I mean, when she’ll come back, right?” Ai-chan says in a low tone, making me return to the reality.

“Oh, Takahashi, I thought that you all know that she is not going to come back.”

“What?” She’s stunned, but I feel like I’m going to faint at any moment…

I knew that she was going to be in Korea for a long time… but I thought that with “a long time” she meant a few months…

I have lost the little hope that I had… How long will she be there? A year? More than just a year? Is she going to come back someday?

“Tanaka, are you feeling good? You’re too pale…” Another guy from the UFA says, as everyone starts to look at me.

“Oh… humm… Yes, I’m fine. That was all?”

“Sure, I just wanted to say that. You both can go now.”

“Ok…” Ai says as she opens the door for us to leave. When she closes it behind us, she starts to look at me like if she had seen a ghost. “Reina, I know that this is very hard for you and…”

“No… I’m fine…” I lie.

“Reina…”

“I’m fine really.” But as I feel how the tears start to fall like they have done about a million times these last days, I take my bag and rush to the door.

“Reina, where are you going?!” She yells.

“I’m going home. I have things to do.” I say wiping my tears away.

“Reina…”

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 8 Updated
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2009, 03:08:05 PM »
ohhhh~ what is going on?

I thought Tsunku found out about them and wanted them apart...But from how the company is and knowing that losing Kamei is a huge damage they wouldn't make Kamei leave...SO she left on free-will???

Or did i got lost somewhere? :on chew:

:mon bat:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CLC - Eighteen