JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Jan 06 2011

Author Topic: Tokyo Game Show (16th-19th Sept)  (Read 6318 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: Tokyo Game Show (16th-19th Sept)
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 01:46:23 PM »
I wonder in the end part of Rising's clip, if the robot was supposed to catch the sword with both hands?

Yakuza 5 trailer. Guys with guns. Probably because they have proven to be a good way to fight zombies, unlike.. say a moosehead.  :lol:

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 02:47:19 PM by winner »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2010, 03:28:59 PM »
^ Hmm, don't know if I'm feeling this Yakuza game. But I think i''m gonna end up getting it.
but honestly, my first thought was "huh? how are they gonna fit those hostesses in this?" XD
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 12:23:33 AM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 11:54:31 AM »
War Has Changed... but not Club Candy Girl in Yakuza OTE. Well, just the initial welcome. :P

Lots of new stuff shown in the clip.
I'm glad they added a companion feature. National defence.. army... don'trememberwhatthey'recalled... girl... yay!
The game's loud guns should help some western gamers get interested.
And the pachinko game will probably turn all Japanese to real zombies.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 12:00:33 PM »
Hideki Kamiya doesn't think too highly of the DMC reboot lol

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2010, 03:00:19 AM »
By the way here's that awesome Castlevania trailer from TGS.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 08:06:39 AM »
FUCK YEAH

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2010, 12:02:37 PM »
Disgaea 4 looks SO much better than 3.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2010, 01:37:13 PM »

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2010, 01:05:44 PM »
There are rumours from the show that Muramasa and Odin Sphere are going to get ported to XBLA/PSN, upgraded with HD graphics

Vanillaware's stylish Wii platformer Muramasa: The Demon Blade could be on the receiving end of an HD makeover, according to multiple sources at the Tokyo Games Show.

1UP has reported that the Japanese developer is planning to port an HD version of the Wii exclusive to XBLA and PSN, along with Odin Sphere, its cult 2007 PS2 RPG.

We asked Muramasa's UK publisher Rising Star to confirm or deny, but it pled ignorance. "Our deal was with Marvelous for the boxed retail version of Muramasa, so I believe that if Vanillaware are planning a digital release then it has nothing to do with RSG," said a spokesperson.

That would be awesome if true, I'd love to play them.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 08:26:47 PM »
El Shaddai footage:

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 09:30:20 PM »
There are rumours from the show that Muramasa and Odin Sphere are going to get ported to XBLA/PSN, upgraded with HD graphics
That would be awesome if true, I'd love to play them.

THAT would indeed be awesome.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 10:40:19 PM »
As someone who only owns a 360, I've felt a little disappointed on missing out exclusive games like Uncharted 2 or MGS4. But none moreso than missing out on Demon's Souls. I'm sure you've all heard about it, and there's some masochistic part of me that says I would enjoy playing it too. So it's great news from me to hear that the same development team are working on a game known as Project Dark, essentially labelled as Demon's Souls 2, and it's coming out on both PS3 and 360.

Project Dark demon's souls 2 ?

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2010, 04:02:48 PM »
Some bits from MGS: Rising's demo at TGS.
Producer Matsuyama showed off Raiden's katana.

And after they did the cutting demo, director/demo-guy Kimura got a piece of watermelon. :P

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2010, 08:20:32 AM »
So, I just heard about LovePress++, which was presented at Tokyo Game Show's SENSE OF WONDER NIGHT, which is an event to discover new game ideas that will catch people by surprise and give them a "Sense of Wonder". xD;

Anyway, LovePress++ is obviously a parody/nod to LovePlus and uuhm... this is what they presented xD;

Love press++: Massage for your truelove

This project is applied for Sense of Wonder Night in Tokyo Game Show 2010.
http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2010/sown/

[Abstract]
Realization of physical communication of lovers using massage recognition of balance board and implementation of dynamic human model.

Recently, most dating simulation games are just "turning on tasks" of opposite sex characters unilaterally.
It causes decreasing of game market from a long distance view, if players learn "love process" through such a game model because it is far from a real loves.
Our project is focusing to this issue, but without any sexual portrayals.
We are realizing physical communication of lovers in our game, especially, we have implemented "service-minded" concepts.

The system is configured with balance board which decorated with a picture of "back shot of my truelove" made by a silicon rubber and a simple visual screen.

First, the player must choose a "truelove" as your partner who has several shape or age.
(He must choose only one, because it is your truelove.)
There are less visuals through the game experiences. Some silhouette will be shown to motivate your imagination for your truelove.
The player can play with interactive truelove with her voice (voice actor) and your imagination to feel "physical communication" in a literal sense.
Her mind and reaction are implemented by a dynamic mental model.
The player must to tell his sense just interact with the balance board instead of mouse or selections.
Selected your truelove has several character in the beginning.
She may invite you as "Ah hah, come here..."  or she will told you "Non, I believe you are gentle.", "Stop! Where are you touching?"
However, it can be realize on NintendoDS until here. In our project, the player must do massage the balance board as your truelove toughly, rhythmically, sweetly by whole body and soul. Sensorimotor play, feeling sweat and "service-minded" concept are our new propose of dating serious game.
All past dating game might be felt as "surface love" by player who had played our game.
http://www.shirai.la/project/lovepress

:lol:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Jan 06 2011