JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - MAKKA KAKUSHITE

Author Topic: KURO Celebration of Life [06.26.2021]  (Read 3695 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
KURO Celebration of Life [06.26.2021]
« on: June 08, 2021, 05:31:51 AM »
Kuro's Celebration of Life is June 26.  10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (HST) Please take time to post a message on the wall. https://www.diamondheadmortuary.net/obituaries/Matthew-Laroya-2/#!/TributeWall

Hopefully it will be livestreamed, just want the world to know of his influence - writing, posts, positivity through all mediums like radio and such - but I do respect his family's privacy so this link was sent to me from his brother.

His brother-in-law is working on a slideshow, so if anyone has music suggestions, photos, etc. send them along and I'll send it to his Fam :rock:

DM or PM @daigong

Thank you.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: KURO Celebration of Life [06.26.2021]
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 06:03:58 AM »
Kuro's Celebration of Life is June 26.  10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (HST) Please take time to post a message on the wall. https://www.diamondheadmortuary.net/obituaries/Matthew-Laroya-2/#!/TributeWall

Remember folks, if you leave a message on the wall, it needs to be approved before it'll be visible to the public. If/Once it's approved it will be visible to all of Matthew's family members, as well as anyone/everyone who goes to the page, so keep the language appropriate for the occasion.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 06:39:14 AM »
WERD JFC. Just like.....I didn't go - He sure loved to post in the AKB Perv thread! But hey, he's grown ass man :lol:

Butt seriously, I'm gonna keep Kuro's radio shows on repeat until my computer reboots but mostly until the service. Sending a card to his Fam. The Least we can do...
I wanna give mad PROPS to Brother Saburo for reppin :hipheart: at the service, no pressure. We'll be there, in spirit. I can't imagine what his family is going through, if it's Filipino and Hawaiian gonna be huge. But be safe during these Covid Times.

REST in POWER KURO :jphip:

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 06:44:47 AM »
Will make it there in a couple weeks. Unfortunate that covid restrictions will only allow for a quick greeting.

Anyone else in town planning to go? I'll be KAMPAI-ing to his memory later that evening in his memory...

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
Condolence card
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 12:56:01 AM »
FYI I will be getting a card to present at the service on Saturday. If you would like your name/online handle to be included please PM me and I'll scribble it on.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2021, 07:48:20 PM »
Wanna thank everyone for tuning in. Dropping messages. Big UPS Braddah Sab hitting up the kuro's Celebration of Life INDEED He met the Laroya Fam. And if they're reading this THANK YOU Thank you to Christopher, his sister and mother. Our hearts are with you, and kuro's legacy will forever live on through the annals of JPH!P :jphip:

I must shut down the radio for now - haven't shut down in weeks and the temps rising to 38C HEATWAVE I love you kuro.. the replay of his shows have been an eyeopener and YOU DID IT MAN 20+ listeners Fuck. JPH!P Baby Thank you for being a Bro, Your fight will not be forgotten...Every September 30 (kuro's bday) we'll rerun his shows and from this day forward mark May 8 as kuro remembrance day to go alongside July 30 - marimari cup, July 16 - Be Like Jab Day, April 26 - ChrNo Day, and August 22nd Fushidigane Postwhoring Awareness Day.

EDIT: and omgass kuro's sister dropping by. this has been moving. the reason why we keep on going to keep kuro, marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo and Fushi's memories alive and create new ones with old and new members alike. :jphip:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - MAKKA KAKUSHITE