JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Sky

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 336745 times)

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2007, 06:36:50 PM »
Quote from: inokade;327573
Do any of the Berryz Koubou members have boyfriends?

Yes. The ones that have been kicked out of the group...

Not that you really care, since you are just whoring your way into the "perv". :rolleyes:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2007, 04:05:05 AM »
ok first off i don't know much about concerts so that's why i'm asking. concerts on tours have been performed multiple times.  will the setlist and the performers be the same throughout, and when they released it on dvd, how will they choose which one to release or will they released it all? i don't think they will release all the concert video though,  most likely they will release the best one, like for example, yossi graduation in this one.   haven't many concerts in one tour been perform? and they only release one video of a specific concert.

well anyway these are questions i like to ask cuz i'm really curious about this. if anyone could answer me please do.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2007, 04:29:42 AM »
The number of performances in each tour varies, but they usually record only the last day's performances of the tour. They sometimes put performances and parts of interest from earlier concerts on "DVD Magazines" sold during tours (usually the next tour) or in some cases, as extras on the DVD. Note that "performances" plural because sometimes they edit together the afternoon and evening performances for the DVD.

In general, the setlist will be the same for each day on the tour. There are exceptions, such as a different song for the afternoon vs. evening performances. They usually put the changed song on the DVD as an extra. More often though, they will change the setlist if a new single is coming out in order to give some advance promotion.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2007, 04:48:21 PM »
gotcha, thanks for the info.  U know this just means i missed out on more H!P than i thought. unless u attend EVERY SINGLE CONCERT, everyone missing out on something.  but since only something vary in each concert, i guess i don't miss out that much if i think about it....

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2007, 05:06:46 PM »
Quote from: Sukoshi;320594
I think most of them attend private schools.  I know many of them attended Hinode High school which is a school known for celebrities.  Ai chan graduated from there and I think Ayaya went to that school too.  Yossie graduated from Risshisha High School which is another private high school.

As for living environments?  Miki lives with her mom in Tokyo, Eri lives with her whole family in Tokyo (cause she's from there anyways XD), Sayu lives with her mom and siblings while her dad is still in Yamaguchi, the rest of the members were pretty much the same.  They always talk about going out with their moms and occassionally talk about their siblings so it's pretty clear that they are living with most of their family members in Tokyo.

also didn't they say that kohar moved in with her grandparents that live in tokyo?? i remember hearing that somwhere.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2007, 05:25:18 PM »
Quote from: bigdnm01;332169
gotcha, thanks for the info.  U know this just means i missed out on more H!P than i thought. unless u attend EVERY SINGLE CONCERT, everyone missing out on something.  but since only something vary in each concert, i guess i don't miss out that much if i think about it....

It's more of a "whichever would look better on the DVD situation." They change the setlist to fit whatever album/single is currently out. But this happens usually mid-tour. There's also the occasional day-night song switch, but those are usually recorded. And for Berryz and other concerts, the DVD is usually the biggest venue. Like if they performed at SSA, but there's no one graduating and the last performance is in a smaller venue, they'll most likely pick the SSA performance.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2007, 06:15:14 PM »
^their next tour doesn't involve SSA, the SSa shows are a totally seperate event.
The last concert is only the one recorded if it is a grad like you said though.
Usually the next dvd magazine will have clips from different performances, including the last one.  So you can get an idea of the similarity from that.

set made by me

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2007, 07:18:23 PM »
Quote from: Blu-Cherri;332248
^their next tour doesn't involve SSA, the SSa shows are a totally seperate event.
The last concert is only the one recorded if it is a grad like you said though.
Usually the next dvd magazine will have clips from different performances, including the last one.  So you can get an idea of the similarity from that.

I'm sorry, but the SSA dates were there on the schedule since November last year, BEFORE the grad announcement, so saying the next tour doesn't involve SSA is not accurate.

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2007, 07:36:11 PM »
Where is Yossi's grad concert at? Yokohama Arena?

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2007, 08:10:45 PM »
Quote from: Koolmon93;332296
Where is Yossi's grad concert at? Yokohama Arena?

Saitama Super Arena, May 6th

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2007, 08:08:00 PM »
Quote from: reyfer;332290
I'm sorry, but the SSA dates were there on the schedule since November last year, BEFORE the grad announcement, so saying the next tour doesn't involve SSA is not accurate.

er, are we talking about the same group here, cuz I'm talking about berryz koubou.
Their 2 performances at SSA are totally seperate to their next tour.
both shows have 10,000 seats and all 20,000 were sold out a while ago.

set made by me

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2007, 12:34:55 AM »
What's a H!P Egg? (lol!) Who does it consist of?

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #152 on: March 20, 2007, 09:13:51 AM »
Quote from: takashi12;333480
What's a H!P Egg? (lol!) Who does it consist of?

Ever noticed the background dancers at various concerts? Yeah, that's them. :P

http://eggs.maihaman.com/general.php

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2007, 08:34:27 PM »
^ thanks for the info :D

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2007, 12:32:01 PM »
Okay, I feel stupid so I'm asking for help. How can I get into the tickets section on the Mall City website? I'm a member of the fanclub, got the card and everything, but it needs a password as well, and I've no idea how the hell to get one. What should I do?

Thanks.

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2007, 09:40:50 PM »

Saw this off of Funny H!P Captions thread

Where is this from?? is there a torrent / direct download to it?

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2007, 07:44:51 PM »

Saw this off of Funny H!P Captions thread

Where is this from?? is there a torrent / direct download to it?

Morning Musume DVD Magazine Vol. 12

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=6682

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2007, 07:59:06 PM »
ok first off i don't know much about concerts so that's why i'm asking. concerts on tours have been performed multiple times.  will the setlist and the performers be the same throughout, and when they released it on dvd, how will they choose which one to release or will they released it all? i don't think they will release all the concert video though,  most likely they will release the best one, like for example, yossi graduation in this one.   haven't many concerts in one tour been perform? and they only release one video of a specific concert.

well anyway these are questions i like to ask cuz i'm really curious about this. if anyone could answer me please do.

Yes, they do do mulitple concerts during a tour.

And the reason they don't show all of the concert footage, is simple, it would be too long.

Another reason is because, Concerts don't always go perfect. There's plenty of mistakes, bloopers and accidents that happen during a concert tour.

Best example I can think of is a concert I went to, W&Berryz HighScore Concert in Nakano Sun Plaza.

This concert had plenty of mistakes, small bloopers and accidents that happened during the 3 concerts that happened over the weekend.
-Ai Kagos mike cut out during a song with her and Tsuji, it just stopped working entirely. So Aibon ran off stage and left Nono singing Solo. She wasn't supposed to sing the song solo, but because Kago had to run backstage, grab a new mike, or get hers fixed, Nono was left alone.
-During one of Berryz songs, Risako was singing, she then tripped and fell, therefore she missed the lines she was supposed to sing, but she got back up and continued.
-Chinami dropped her mike as she was singing, and it caused an extremely loud SCREECH to ring throughout the concert hall.
-Momoko and Maasa also slammed into eachother, seems on of them forgot which way they were supposed to be running, both of them fell down. Momoko rolled down 1 step, before getting up.

BUT, NONE of these mistakes made it onto the concert DVD once I bought it. The performance on the DVD was perfect, all throughout the DVD.

So that's mainly why they limit the footage they put on DVDs, and do multiple concerts, this way if there is a mistake during one of the concerts. They can edit that mistake or blooper out and put in a different concert date where the mistake never happened.

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2007, 09:52:44 AM »
They should totally include outakes in with the concerts. I would pay to see Maasa throw Momoko down some stairs.

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2007, 03:02:57 PM »
i was just thinking... is there any news on a momosu best of? "Best Morning Musume 3" should be due soon, it's been 3 years/albums [+1mini] since the last one!

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Sky