JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - U & I

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 333407 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2007, 07:01:56 PM »
Then there were the rumors that she was related to one of the UFA higher-ups.  Related as in his neice or something.

But then the question becomes, "Did the rumor cause the backlash, or did the backlash cause the rumor?"

Doing CMs and such wasn't anything new for Momusu girls before they joined.  Aside from Risa's karaoke machine ad, there's notable examples of Makoto and Rika doing fashion ads, and Kaori on the packaging of some batteries.  Not entirely sure about the last one though, because the picture doesn't particularly look like her.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2007, 07:55:14 PM »
There was also the rumour that her family is rich and/or has connections. This implied that Risa didn't really pass the auditions, and that someone paid/bought out UFW/UFA to let her join.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #262 on: May 20, 2007, 12:26:42 AM »
^ Ah, alright. Thanks for the info, making a little more sense now!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 12:27:07 AM by yumestarlet »

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: May 20, 2007, 01:05:28 AM »
Is there a dance shot version of Ooki na ai de motenashite?
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #264 on: May 20, 2007, 12:11:40 PM »
As far as I know, none of c-ute's indie singles have any alternate versions(so no close-up version or dance-shot or anything)

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline desert-raven

• Member+
  • Too much to watch, so little time
« Reply #265 on: May 24, 2007, 07:40:40 PM »
With the approaching PB's for Risa, and a new one for Sayumi...how is it decided who gets a photobook and such...I've seen that there are some that are lacking....

Those that require PB's right freakin now!!!

1. Saito Hitomi (Melon K)
2. Okada Yui  (Viyuden)
3. Sudou Maasa  (Berryz)

in fact, Nakazawa Yuko should get one as well.

Is there anywhere I can find out about these?

D-R

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: May 24, 2007, 09:18:21 PM »
i think they only give pbs to active members ... i mean yuko isnt doing much ... not kei or yaguchi (music) or any one of those XD

Why does UFA really have the rules about no dating? there would be less scandals if that would be ok. -.- so stupid -.-
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 09:19:42 PM by Miichan »

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2007, 03:23:34 AM »
Why does UFA really have the rules about no dating? there would be less scandals if that would be ok. -.- so stupid -.-
Probably because it destroys the fantasy for the fanboys. They hate to see their perfect girl with another guy.

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2007, 09:02:28 PM »
where's this clip from? older hello mornings?

Never saw the clip as it is... probably a fan made compilation of her apearances in Haro Pro Hour.

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2007, 09:18:37 PM »
hmm, could be. Air dates plz!   :D

mah guess solely based on my wrecked memory is... all the H!M episodes from the middle of the year 2004 until the end of the same year.  ^-^

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: May 27, 2007, 06:21:33 AM »

My guess is that there aren't any explicit rules about dating. Japanese society has many unwritten rules, UFA idols have got to read between the lines. Basic stuff like avoiding doing anything that would damage anyone's reputation is probably not written down.

To understand this better you need to have some understanding of Japanese social concepts. See this site for example: http://www.bookmice.net/darkchilde/japan/jsocial.html

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2007, 08:34:29 PM »
Where do the sjis mascots for the members come from? For example, this is Sayumi 从*・ 。.・) and this is Miki 川'v') . You can see them in the titles of the H!P girls threads section. Of course, I know that they're used on 2ch but I've also seen them elsewhere. Who made these and how was each face decided for each member?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #272 on: May 30, 2007, 08:44:24 PM »
Where do the sjis mascots for the members come from?

They originated on the H!P boards of 2ch, most likely ookami and hitsuji. It's natural that dwellers immediately try to depict new members through ASCII art, post them, and then gain feedback. There are usually 5+ versions that are the most popular, the majority of the posters just go with flow and use whichever that seem to be the most used one. Ultimately there'll only be one or two versions left.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 08:45:31 PM by Ayabie »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #273 on: May 30, 2007, 11:20:54 PM »
Does anyone know that  video of Yuko, Nacchi, and I think Kaori sitting in front of an audience and singing a song. I think they all got a little teary too. I just wanted to know what show that was on, and what song they were singing

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #274 on: May 30, 2007, 11:59:14 PM »
with all this aibon happening... i wonder....
does aibon still keep in contacts with H!P members?  anyone know?  i don't expect anyone to know, but if u do....

Offline Matyeu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #275 on: May 31, 2007, 12:04:37 AM »
Does anyone know that  video of Yuko, Nacchi, and I think Kaori sitting in front of an audience and singing a song. I think they all got a little teary too. I just wanted to know what show that was on, and what song they were singing
Are you talking about when they sang Ai no Tane and they couldn't sing cause they were crying too much? If I remember well the background seemed like H!M but I really am not sure

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #276 on: May 31, 2007, 01:12:19 AM »
Do you mean this?

The file name I have for that is BSSP Yuko Nakazawa Graduation Special 2001-04-19.
The three of them sang Morning Coffee and Ai no Tane during that show.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #277 on: May 31, 2007, 02:28:37 AM »
I think it is this: http://kf551226.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bs/bssp.htm

BS is the broadcast code for the NHK, the Japanese public television, and SP stands for Special Program.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #278 on: May 31, 2007, 03:43:29 PM »
What was the name of that women wreslter that was on an episode of the hello morning childrens game segment? She kept scaring the girls too.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #279 on: May 31, 2007, 03:56:11 PM »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - U & I