JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Already Gone

Author Topic: Divine Intervention (GekiBlack) - [Chapter 3 - 02/26/12]  (Read 24270 times)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Divine Intervention (GekiBlack) - [Chapter 3 - 02/26/12]
« on: February 12, 2012, 08:24:22 AM »
First fanfic for this forum, I hope I can do a good job here. For now I'm gonna release a prologue, of course the release of updates depend on my schedule. Well, that said, hope you enjoy this one.

Please note that because this fic is about Majisuka Gakuen, this will contain cursing words and violence. Please prepare yourself for the language and violence applied in text and whatever descriptive bloody mess I might make in the process of writing this fic. XD

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

Divine Intervention

------
Index
------

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2-1
Chapter 3

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

----
Prologue
----

“Do you know what you’re doing?” Came a hiss from within the depths of darkness. The tone of the owner was cold and sharp, like a neatly polished katana. Nevertheless, the young teen shrugged her shoulders, without a care whether she had pressed the wrong button and enraged one of the four queens of Rappapa, the queen associated to darkness.

“Do I…?” The teen giggled and fainted innocence, all the while never looking behind her, at the darkness that was slowly closing in as the night fell even deeper.

“Stop joking around. I don’t have time to fool around.”

“Why are you so impatient right now, Black?” The younger girl snickered at the irritated queen’s expression. The teen twirled around twice before looking through the darkness that covered up to the entrance of the door, looking at the figure that covertly hid in it.

“Say… Don’t tell me…”

The teen trailed off, never finishing her sentence as the student clad in a green and black walked closer to what she could make up as the dark queen’s form, looking from head to foot before looking back up at the dark queen’s face before cracking an insane smile.

“That you’re mad now?”

Black let out a scoff and glared at the other queen before her. She was never going to get anywhere, not with the other queen dragging their conversation anywhere and everywhere.

“Why are you being so hard to deal with?” The dark queen coldly murmured, pure black orbs looking straight at amused brown ones. The teen giggled and waved her hand dismissively before flashing a dangerous smile at the older queen.

“Because it’s fun to see you angry?”

“Stop messing around…” Black bit her bottom lip and clutched her right hand painfully tight, so tight that she could feel that blood slowly stopped flowing to her palm. The insane queen smirked at the sight of Black trembling in anger.

“Should I?” She teased the older girl raising an injured hand to poke the angry queen’s shoulder, but before she could even poke the taller girl, Black already grabbed her wrist tightly, stopping the offending hand.

“Gekikara…” Black hissed, trying to bore a hole onto the insane teen’s face. The green clad senior let out a clicking sound before gazing back at Black with an expressionless look, the smile from before was wiped clean off the offending girl’s face.

“To you, I may look like I’m fooling around…”

Gekikara looked away, eyes trailing down at the floor, as if taking interest at the sight of their shoes before looking up to meet Black’s eyes and forcefully shrugging off the hand the held her wrist in place.

“But I just intended to make you loosen up.” The younger queen smirked and walked pass Black who followed the insane teen’s figure as she made her way to the door. Black looked disapprovingly at the craziest and scariest queen of Rappapa, a frown on her face that could tell the level of displeasure she was getting with Gekikara acting vaguely, vaguer than how she normally acts.

“And it’s not working.” Black whispered a reply, trying to calm down to keep her anger from her boiling point. Gekikara was hard to deal with, she did not know what she was thinking, she did not know how she would act next, the crazy queen was just unpredictable even though Black knew that she held up this dangerous instinct to start up a fight.

Gekikara was just too unreadable for most of the parts.

“My bad then Black. My bad…”

Gekikara slid the door open and left the older queen alone without answering the question. Frustrated, Black gritted her teeth and clutched her silver rosary, looking down at the floor. Things were falling apart without even restrain. How did everything went this way? Was it because of Yuko-san? Was it because of Yabakune? Or was it because of her?

“Will things work out well…?” Black tightened her grip on her rosary before looking up to the wall wherein it held a picture of the whole Rappapa group, from the four queens to the vice president and president. Black looked straight at the president’s picture and the dark queen stayed like that until she was fully surrounded by the darkness that fully enveloped the whole room, caging Black like a prisoner.

A/N: Will release updates once I get them finished. Excuse me if there are grammar error or misuse of words.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:55:41 AM by Sieka »
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: Divine Intervention (Prologue)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 09:12:56 AM »
Cool Prologue!!! :twothumbs And, It's YukiRena(GekikaraBlack BlackGekikara)! I Love It! :heart: Waiting for Chapter 1! Update Soon! :bow:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:27:03 AM by Nakamii »
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 09:20:21 AM »
BlackGekikara   :heart:

nice prologue  :thumbup i want to know what happend next  :panic:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 10:10:58 AM »
Looks interesting, will definitely read. It's BlackGeki after all  :ptam-wub: :ptam-wub: :ptam-wub:

Update when you can, I'll be waiting  :prayers: :on drink: :temper: *nervouslypatiently waiting*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 10:41:44 AM »
Awesome prologue!

Always liked GekiBlack together~ Not so much as RenaYuki though....  :nervous

BUT that was goooooood~ *joins the update-waiting line* :hee:

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 01:56:42 PM »
Yea~ GREAT prologue~

Chapter 1 must be interesting~

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 02:04:58 PM »
A/N: Thanks for everyone who commented, many many thanks. Somehow I don't know though the system of fanfics here, do I have to send out pm to people who read this fic whenever I update? Or not? I'm kinda new here on this forums, because from the other forums I've been, I have to do a PM list and send out announcements whenever I update. I wonder if its the same here....

Anyways, replies replies...~

Replies:

@Nakamii - Thank you. Oh. You love BlackGeki? I'm glad you do. I love them too. Their an awesome pair, now if only MG showed them more together...

@yukofan - You still have to wait more to see what happen next to that though...apparently. ^ ^;;

@sakura_drop_ - BlackGeki...you love them too huh. XD

@ohayou - So you prefer RenaYuki over BlackGeki/GekiBlack?

@RenaChii - Somehow when you said that, I felt like I might disappoint you with this update... ;w ;

Before I end my note here, I present you chapter 1. Though its not really connected to the prologue. This one is actually before things go haywire. The scene from the prologue will come in later as the story progresses. Anyways, enjoy reading.

----
Chapter 1: Before the start
---

Loud footsteps echoed the messy halls of Majisuka Gakuen, scribbles could be seen on each side of the walls up to the ceiling, when and how it got up there, nobody knew. Fortunate enough, not a single window was smashed in each classrooms, not even the door had a scrape, just the furniture and lockers that had met the fate of being punched and kicked.

The floor was even littered with plastics and items as well as droplets of blood that smeared a few parts here and there. That was a common sight however. Most of the students attending Majijo are yankees, female ones no less but to say that they would scream at the sight of blood would make them laugh at you. They would even probably send you to the hospital for such a comment.

For them, blood is a fuel to their ever-burning desire to strength. Fighting is their way of learning and everything else just comes as they go. That is how it works in Majijo.

Majijo is an irreplaceable home to a yankee like Black, this was a place filled with memories of her friends, her family, a place she upholds in her heart because whenever she enters Majijo, she felt welcomed. Even though a few fights may spring up sometimes between the students themselves, Black felt that she belong in this place.

Her friends were here after all. Yuko, Sado, Torigoya, Shibuya and Gekikara, everyone she did not expect to be dear to her were all here. The dark queen may never have shown or told them her feelings, but she was very appreciative of the whole gang of Rappapa because without them, her life would have fully crashed down in a heap of mess.

She would not be here if they never entered her life, but things were quickly falling apart now in Majijo. Rappapa was falling apart because of unresolved issues that concern Yuko, Maeda and Yabakune.

Everyone in Majijo was changing quickly, most of the Rappapa members are in turmoil with Yuko’s health condition. It got worse when some of the queens got beaten up by Maeda, followed by when Yabakune started an assault a few days ago and even though Rappapa and the other students were able to fend them off, many of them were left heavily injured.

It almost felt like this was actually the time for Rappapa and Majijo to crumble down to the ground, the very thought of it made Black frown.

“Why is this happening I wonder…?” Black murmured as she stared through the window with a blank expression, unfocused and dazed like that of Torigoya’s.

“Because that’s how life rolls on Sempai, you should know that very well.” Came a haughty voice that startled the dark queen, never truly expecting that she would have company, and from the tone of the girl, Black could almost feel like the owner of the voice was smirking, almost trying to taunt her.

Black’s lips quirked up only for a second at the thought of such attempts before her lips pressed back into a tight line. The dark queen looked towards the source of the voice while she straightened herself up, giving the intruding junior a glare.

“No one knows how life should go. Everything goes just about unexpectedly.”

“Hoh… You’re right, but…” The girl smiled before she stepped closer to the glaring queen, her words trailing off as she looked at Black with challenging eyes.

“…You’re wrong as well. You should know how your life would go because you choose your path. You plan out what you take in order to set things up.” The girl wearing a pink jacket smirked before looking away from Black’s dangerous glare. The junior skipped a few steps away from the dark queen before tilting her head, the smug smile she had on her face never disappearing.

“Disappointments also come expectedly. What comes happens. There is nothing trivial with this, why broad around with such thoughts, Sempai. If everything comes to that point, you should just take the nuisance away.”

Black continued to glare darkly at the girl, what more when she had interjected such words that seemed easy yet hard to do at the same time. The dark queen’s dangerous sharp gazes however did not faze the young teen as she idly stared at the fastest queen of Rappapa with an expectant glint in her eyes.

Black clicked her tongue. This girl was an annoyance; she is too smug. The dark queen knew that this junior in front of her was smart but her knowledge was too clogged up with her haughtiness that it made Black want to wipe off the smile on her face.

“You say it like it’s the easiest thing to do.”

“But doesn’t it look like that? You are after all one of the four queens that are the pillars of Rappapa…that is unless your telling me that the queens are weak and spineless. I won’t be surprised though. You guys got beaten up by Maeda after all…”

The girl giggled with an expression that looked at Black in shame, shame for being beaten up by a student that has yet to have a reputation, a glasses wearing girl that had just shown up to Majijo and brought down Rappapa to their feet.

“…What exactly are you after? To me it seems like you want a fight.”

“I, Nezumi, can never want anything, nor can I be on par with your strength; I just expect a lot more from you Sempai. Majijo after all needs Rappapa’s strength.”

The girl smiled tauntingly as she continued staring at the tall queen who also stared back, emotionlessly even. The two continued to gaze dangerously at one another. Both trying to glare daggers at one another, and if glaring could only kill, the two of them might have been lying on the floor with how heated their stares was.

The dark aura surrounding Black was intimidating. A little too intimidating that it would make anyone near scared. Nezumi however did not back down and for once, Black felt an eminent danger, she does not know why, but she felt something was up with this junior, the one who calls herself Nezumi.

Black’s jaw clenched, her senses were suddenly all over the place and she was about to take actions when a hand patted her shoulder. Startled a bit, Black broke her eye contact from Nezumi and looked over her shoulder to see a taller figure looking at her. Even the young teen was startled at the sudden appearance of the vice president of Rappapa.

“Black, I’ve been looking for you.” Sado said as she held the dark queen’s shoulder, effectively making Black loosen up.

“You didn’t answer my call. I thought you went out into a fight like Shibuya and the others.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you called. I was sort of busy…” Black sighed and looked away from Sado and back at a silent Nezumi. Sado also looked pass over the dark queen’s shoulder and saw the junior looking at them. Nezumi stared back, mostly at Sado with a displeased glint in her eyes while attempting to cover it with a smile.

“Seems like I’m disrupting something important now, huh? I guess I should take my leave now. It was nice talking to you, Sempai.” Nezumi gave her haughty goodbye before turning around and walked away from the pair with a displeased expression that was hidden from Black and Sado’s sight.

Once the junior was out of sight, Sado turned her attention towards the dark queen standing beside her with an apparent expression of annoyance at the smugness of the young teen that had left.

“That girl… She’s too haughty for her own good.”

“I know. I’ve already seen much just now, but that isn’t the case right now Black.” Sado sighed this time around and looked through the window, as if expecting something to happen, yet at the same time not really hoping. This did not go unnoticed to Black, what with Black’s trained eyes she immediately she saw the uncertainty in Sado’s eyes, but it was only for a few seconds before it was erased and was replaced by a mysterious glint.

“Did something happen?” The dark queen looked at the taller figure curiously.

Sado furrowed her brows, she looked like she was about to talk, but then she had kept her mouth shut tightly, as trying not to let a word slip out. Something was definitely wrong. The dark queen felt it. Her stomach was churning uneasily that it made her feel uncomfortable.

While Black thought that silence was the greatest treasure she could ever have at moments where she was alone, at this moment she felt like it was the greatest curse she received. Yet the fastest queen opted to keep her mouth shut and waited.

Sado breathed in before looking at the expectant dark queen. The tallest of the two was about to speak when they heard a crash coming the west wing. Both of their eyes widened as what they heard next was a series of eerie laughter echoing throughout the empty hallway.

“Gekikara…!” Sado muttered under her breath while Black stared incredulously from a far as she took in the insane young queen’s eerie laughter. Letting out a grunt, Sado ran off to the west wing, leaving Black behind as the other girl stared in bewilderment at the vice president’s action. She rarely ever saw Sado run, much less with that fervor.

Recovering from the shock, Black flashed away from her position and ran off into the west wing where she saw Sado standing completely still with her eyes glued onto something. Putting herself into a halt next to Sado, Black looked towards the direction to where Sado had her eyes on and instantly Black’s eyes widened as she stared at a bloody figure, stepping onto the five bloody Yabakune students.

Black noticed the most horrifying part of it was the smeared up trail of blood on the floor and saw that the ankles of the students were tied up and connected to the rope the insane queen held onto. It did not take a genius to know that the insane queen had dragged the bodies here, and from the looks of it, the younger queen had pulverized her opponents when she saw the bloody faces of the students from their opposing school.

Just the sight of this scene sent a shiver down the dark queen’s spine, but what made Black feel fear was when the insane young teen turned her attention towards the two Rappapa members. Gekikara eyed the two with pure interest, most especially at the stunned dark queen before cracking an eerie smile and letting out a loud giggle of pure happiness.

A/N: Sorry for any grammar errors or misuse of words.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:42:22 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Divine Intervention (Chapter 1 - 02/12/12)
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 02:08:38 PM »
HAVE.TO.READ.THIS.

But I ca~~~n't. Have some apartment cleaning to do~~~~~

I will read this one and update the comment later  :on speedy:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 02:21:47 PM »
Woahh! Chapter 1! The story was Awesome! :thumbsup Yeah, Nezumi Appearance! I Need Chapter 2! Please Update Soon! :bow:

~And, Your English were Really Good! Better than Mine... :nervous

@Nakamii - Thank you. Oh. You love BlackGeki? I'm glad you do. I love them too. Their an awesome pair, now if only MG showed them more together...

Yeah, I used to dislike them.. But, now I'm inlove with them! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 02:40:41 PM »
A fight between Black and Gekikara would be interesting hehe

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 03:05:16 PM »
THIS. IS. A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS LIKE THIS :on study: :on study: :on study: :on study: :on study: :on study:
THEN LIKE THIS  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
AND THEN LIKE THIS  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

I really had to make a second comment, coz you are awesome beyond awesomeness.

Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for updates!!!

EDIT: And yes, I do love BlackGeki/YukiRena hehe XD

EDIT 2: I read it three times already... hehe ;)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:17:32 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 06:18:42 PM »
Read through the first few chaapter and loving it so far!!!!

definatly going to keep up with this story!   :twothumbs

Offline SharkAttack

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »
Yay! A Majisuka story! And a BlackxGeki, too. Ah, I'm looking forward to the revealing of the events that lead up to the prologue!  :w00t:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 10:24:18 PM »
Geki is really a monster~ but a cute monster~

What will you do Sado? BLACK?

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 11:36:57 PM »
THIS IS VERY INTERESTING.  XD
Gekikara and her crazy fighting. Poor yankees.
I can't wait for your next update.

Thank you for updating.

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 05:44:36 AM »
@ohayou - So you prefer RenaYuki over BlackGeki/GekiBlack?

Ah, actually it's the other way round. Cuz I prefer Rena to be with either Jurina or Airin  :lol:

And Gekikara has gone all Gekikara again!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!  :cow:

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 12:15:40 PM »
A/N: I'm back to update again. Wow, I'm kinda glad my schedule isn't that tight. I was still able to write Ch. 2. X3 Anyways, replies replies...~

Replies:

@sakura_drop_ - Your first comment made me laugh... Also I'm glad you like the first chapter. XD

@Nakamii - Thank you. I've studied English since I was a kid, but its not my mother language. ^ ^ You dislike BlackGeki? Wow, I'm intrigued as to why you hate them.

@kahem - That's an interesting idea...oh to do or not to do... ;)

@oddball - Thank you, I'm glad you liked the first chapter. ^ ^

@SharkAttack - I look forward to writing up to that part. :twisted:

@RenaChii - I totally agree with you. Geki is so cute even when she looks insane and bloody.

@Sok - Thank you. I don't really pity the yankees though...its their fault for fighting Geki. XD

@ohayou - Ohh... Somehow I'm the opposite though. I kinda prefer RenaYuki. I like WMatsui though, but I just like unusual pairings. I don't know much about Airi so...hmm...

----
Chapter 2: The Insane Queen
---

She was the embodiment of fear for her schoolmates. She was the pure representation of a monster for the other Rappapa members. She herself was the pure real description of insanity gone wrong on a few occasions by other opposing schools, but it did not matter to her what others say. She did not bother thinking anything wrongly about the meaning of what they say. She just took it as a compliment and nothing more.

Though true that she had almost killed a few students on numerous situations, she was still human. That…at least that was what some people thought, but to everyone else, she was a demon hiding in a costume of a black hazardous sheep that is waiting for a victim to pounce on.

Most people fear her for her monstrous way of fighting, while some approve of her violent streak, but many often if not, see her as a nuisance.

Gekikara did not mind any of what they say. Nothing would change the horrible fact anyway and even if it were possible to change, the young queen would never allow reality to change. She was enjoying so much of this game she was playing.

To her, she saw pure happiness hearing bones crack, agonizing screams filling the air, blood being splattered on concrete wall and flesh breaking apart from numerous wounds. She loved fighting. She loved seeing people in pain. Nothing can compare to that other the numerous occasions she spent time with the Rappapa members.

She liked everyone in Rappapa; she loved spending time with them and going on a group fight. Rappapa was in fact the only thing she loved apart from fighting, although she does love eating super spicy food and melon pan, she could go a day without them if it meant she’d spend more time with the Rappapa members and fight as well.

Anything would do, as long as it is those two options.

Gekikara however did not like it when an unknown student beat up one by one each of the Rappapa members. It infuriated her. Someone had dared hurt her friends. More or less, the biggest impact she felt was when Black was found by Sado and Torigoya out cold in a dark alley, blood streaming down her nose and big bad bruise on her forehead.

The insane queen felt angry, someone had left Black out cold in an alley, at night of all things. What if something bad happened to the dark queen again, something like that…something that she did not even wants to think of.

The thought of people beating Black and making her curl up in pain made Gekikara grit her teeth, the older queen was a precious friend to her. Black sometimes even seemed like a parent to the insane queen. She had every right to get angry, and she had every single reason to punch their faces until they bled. She even asked around whom the culprit could be, some said it was a Yabakune student, while the other’s pointed out that it might have been a Majijo student because of the uniform they saw. Gekikara did not care which it was. If she could not find which party it was then they might as well both suffer her anger.

Gekikara intended to start soon, and when she did, she started with Yabakune when she coincidentally bumped into a group of twelve students from the said opposing school, whom were all just located around the corner near Majijo as if plotting something, as if trying to attempt something.

The insane queen smiled in amusement before giggling in a soft low tone. Slowly, the young queen walked towards the group in hushed silent footsteps before tapping one of the Yabakune students shoulders. The girl let out a startled squeak before turning around, alerting her other group mates. Swiftly, all of twelve students took a few stepped away from Gekikara as fast as they could while the insane queen merely let out a giggle.

The twelve students stared at Gekikara as she laughed eerily, some shivered in fear while others clutched their fists tight while glaring at the lone queen.

“What the fucking shit are you laughing at?!” One of the students shouted as she took a step forward courageously, as if confident with the work force they had. The girl quickly went to her fighting position, trying to glare menacingly at the laughing queen.

“Heh…” Gekikara snickered and looked at the group with taunting and belittling eyes as she brought her left hand up and bit her fingernails.

“You seem like you’re looking for trouble bitch! Well get the fuck here and I’ll give you a good punch!”

The girl aimed a straight solid jab at Gekikara’s face, which the insane queen took without even trying to dodge and received a follow up kick to her side.  Gekikara staggered a little over to her left, still laughing creepily. Annoyed, another girl came running to the young queen and let out a battle cry as she jumped up and was about to give Gekikara a hard punch that caused the insane queen to almost lose her balance if not for the wall that supported her.

The group of twelve Yabakune girls giggled at the sight as Gekikara leaned onto the wall, her face having a few bruises here and there with a few open wounds from above her eyebrow and a busted bottom lip. The Yabakune students smirked and snickered as they watched the young queen adjust her weight before she pushed herself off the wall.

“You know… If you say sorry now for offending us, then we might consider on letting you off…”

“Maybe if you kiss each of our shoes that is!” The girls let out a loud boisterous laughter. Gekikara merely looked at them with one eye before letting out a loud howling insane giggling. Immediately, the girls stopped at stared at the insane queen, offended at her actions.

“Like I care about what you feel.” Gekikara smirked and eyed the group with dangerous glinting eyes. Letting out a scoff, one of the girls charged at the queen with a fist at ready before releasing a jab when Gekikara herself took a step forward and released a hook, smashing her fists straight at the girl’s left cheek all the while sending her plopping down the ground at the sudden incredible force.

The girl groaned in agony and coughed up blood as she lay unconscious from the insane queen’s punch. The other girls stood in shock at the scene that swiftly unfolded before they all stared at Gekikara in anger. Unfazed, Gekikara giggled at pointed at the group.

“Hehehe…hehe…Say, are you mad?”

“Tell me…”Gekikara said as she giggled eerily at the group of Yabakune girls. She stared at them with pure amusement before eyeing the unconscious body near her then back at the group.

“Are you mad…?”

She smirked and slowly trudged near the body and stomped on the girl’s head. The Yabakune student’s watched in pure horror as Gekikara did one hard stomp and a swift kick on the girl’s head, giggling as she saw the body of her victim squirming, groaning and trembling in pain. Gekikara laughed even harder when she watched blood slowly flow from the girl’s head before she suddenly turned her attention back at the group when she heard a loud enraged war cry.

“You…You bitch… You’ll pay for this…!” The group howled in rage before charging at the young queen. Gekikara smirked setting her foot down the pavement and walking over the unconscious student’s body as she watched the group running closer and closer towards her.

----

It was almost lunchtime when Gekikara finished. The insane queen in fact enjoyed the whole time she fought the whole group as each one of the students struggled in vain to put her down.  None of them however succeeded and now all of them were lying in a heap of bloody pile, groaning in pain with blood drenching their uniforms.

The young queen grinned as she stared at the pile, looking at the unconscious body of the girls brought happiness to her insane mind. Gekikara smiled and let out a series of eerie and insane giggling before she calmed herself down.

Wordlessly, the queen looked around the place for anything she can use as a weapon to properly give these students more pain. Gekikara quickly spotted a long brown rope, immediately; the insane queen dragged herself towards the item and picked it up. The Majijo queen examined the length and sturdiness of the rope in her bloody hands before turning to look at the pile of body.

Gekikara giggled softly before kneeling down and tying the rope around both of the ankles of one of the students and until she reached up to five bodies but was dismayed when her rope was already too short for her to add the seven remaining ones.

Pouting, the queen stared begrudgingly at the rope left in her hand before making a large knot, securing each of the ropes she tied onto the pair of five legs. After finishing, Gekikara turned around and dragged them off. It took the insane queen quite some time to get to the entrance of the school building of Majijo due to how heavy the bodies she dragged. Most of them were still unconscious and heavily bleeding but Gekikara could careless and continued on dragging until she arrived at the west wing of Majijo.

The insane queen released a small huff before stopping near the staircase. The young teen then turned around and looked at the bodies of her victim, seeing them twitch and move as they came to consciousness made Gekikara snicker. She looked around and picked the nearest trash bin before throwing it at the group where it made a loud smacking sound and bounced down to the floor with a loud crash before it rolled away.

Gekikara stared at the groaning bodies on the floor before her eyes went over to look at the dirty trail of blood that smeared on the floor, it was still fresh and wet and the stench of copper mixed to the traces of spray paint and dust in the air. Gekikara cackled loudly at the sight, she eyed the Yabakune students with gleeful eyes as she watched them struggle up and failing as their strengths left their body.

“Say… Are you mad now? Are you? Are you?” Gekikara asked happily at her victims before letting out a shrill series of insane laughter, never truly waiting for her brutally beaten up victims to answer as she mocked them.

Gekikara entertained herself more by poking fun of her victims. The insane queen kicked and stomped at every opportunity she got as her victims whimpered and gasped in pain, she did not even notice that Sado had arrive nor heard her panting for breath as she busily stepped on the pile of body she had brought to Majijo. She never did realize that she had company until she felt a familiar presence, a dark cold aura that only one person had.

Cracking up a small smile before pressing it back into a thin line, Gekikara turned around and stared at Sado and Black, taking interest in their shocked expressions before trailing towards Black who gave her a look of disbelief and worry.

The young queen let out a small amused noise before giggling loudly in pure joy as she walked away from the bloody pile of mess behind her and dragged herself towards the direction of the two stunned queens.

“Black…Sado…Hello.” Gekikara giggled out her greeting before she bit onto her bloody nails, letting out small low sounds of clicking.

Sado eyed the insane queen angrily after recovering from the initial shock of seeing Gekikara bring back a mess. With a hard loud stomp, Sado walked forward and grabbed the younger girl’s collar and brought her up close, the action was however too sudden that it made Gekikara stumble a bit as she tried to balance her weight on her beaten body.

Black flinched a little when she saw Sado slowly lift Gekikara’s collar up, putting the girl onto her tiptoes. The dark queen could see the irritation and frustration that was reflecting in the vice president’s eyes. Black looked at Gekikara and merely furrowed her eyebrows as she watched in silence.

“Gekikara… I told you to stop picking up fights didn’t I?”

“Did you…?” Gekikara snickered and stared at Sado, staring at eyes that bore a glare into her own. Nevertheless, the young queen stood unfazed and stared back with an amused smile on her face while Sado scoffed.

“Stop feigning innocence. I am not an idiot not to notice.“ Sado hissed, glaring at the younger girl before she roughly pushed Gekikara down to the ground, making her sit painfully on the floor. Black silently looked at Sado’s back in displeasure but kept herself rooted in her position.

Gekikara let out a hiss due to the pain she felt on her butt when her bum hit the solid concrete floor. The insane queen she looked up at the taller figure and frowned.

What exactly was that supposed to be? Why was Sado mad? She just beat up a few Yabakune students, though she did made a mess on the floor and bought their bodies still, why was she angry? Gekikara knew that Sado was like her, satisfied by seeing people scream in agony and roll in pain. The insane queen did not really understand why Sado was angry, nor did she have a clue as to why.

“I already told you before to stop fighting; Yuko would never like it if she finds out that we let you go around as you please and end up fighting and getting yourself badly beaten up.” Sado whispered darkly as she eyed the bloody heap behind Gekikara before looking at the insane queen pointedly.

“Don’t do anything stupid Gekikara. Right now we need our full strength back, so don’t go looking for war. Go rest.”

Sado gave one last look at the still form of the insane queen before turning around and walking away, passing by Black who did not dare look at the retreating figure of their vice president. Black let out a sigh before looking at the insane queen, unmoving and sitting on the floor with her eyes staring dazed at the floor, an unreadable expression plastered on her face.

Black slowly went over to where the younger queen is and kneeled down, examining Gekikara’s wounded face before pulling out a white handkerchief from her skirt’s pocket and softly reaching up to wipe the blood that dripped down the younger girl’s wounded lips.

Gekikara looked up and watched Black wipe the blood off her face, the haze that clouded her eyes slowly fading and was slightly startled when concerned black eyes stared straight at her brown ones. Black silently stared at Gekikara with worried and concerned eyes before turning her attention back to the younger teen’s wounds.

“You shouldn’t do that again. You’re going to make everyone worry.” Black mumbled as she wiped Gekikara’s cheek, before tracing the younger girl’s jaw, wiping the blood that dripped down her chin.

“Sorry…Black.” Gekikara whispered before bowing her head down, looking guiltily at the floor. The way Black put it really made the insane queen feel a small pang of guilt. A little, only a little, but it was enough to make her sulk especially when she saw the disapproving look hidden in Black’s eyes.

…It was like the same expression from before long.

A/N: Sorry for any grammar error or misuse of words. Will come back later to recheck for any errors. See you guys again in the next update!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 01:48:08 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Divine Intervention (Chapter 2 - 02/13/12)
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 12:36:45 PM »
THIS.IS.AWESOME.

:luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 01:50:39 PM »
Ahh, another awesome chapter, and we are seeing the beginnings of Black/Geki, aww seems as though Black being dissapointed in Geki is much more meaningful than any anger that Sado might have...

Hmm, wonder what happened before though?

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2012, 04:22:15 PM »
Woah double update! Awesome!  :twothumbs I think I know what 'that' means. More GekiBlack is the better.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Already Gone