JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Mr. Moonlight

Author Topic: Kate's OS Box ~ Untitled [SayaMilky] - Update (15/5/16)  (Read 205092 times)

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
GREAT !!!!!
Now I can go rest in peace !!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Even I felt a bit sad that they were parted for so long !!!
However, at least they met again !!!!!! FINALLY !!!!
OMG !!! I love this story sooooo much !!!!
That I couldn't explain in words !!!!
Thank you for writing it !!!
It's been a very AWESOME journey for me as a reader !!!!!
THXXXXXX  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA KEITO SAMA
I'm finally here~
For what? To take a dump of course~  :shakeit: *splat**splat**prrrrt*
DONE~!
Ok, I'll see you in the next life~ *dies*
 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: BOOM~! REBORN FROM THE DEAD~!!  :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Sorry about all that shit, I'll clean those mess up later............not BA DUM TSS~!

Ok, time to cut the crap (pun intended) and comment on your awesomely written cotton candy of goodness...
First I have to say is....OH YOU MOGOFGONGOLGOEGOCGONomGOSS
I shall start with the first part of your fic~

PART 1

Yuki was startled but it just made things worse, in the end she slipped down from the side of the steep footpath down to the beach area. She yelped out with surprise and fear, but before she realized that the landing wasn’t as rough as she thought but it was…soft? Slowly, she opened her eyes up again and saw this girl’s face right close to her as Yuki landed straight into her arms. This young looking girl caught her from the fall.

“Hello~”
Well, hello there~ We all know who is it don't we~ :mon noprob: :mon noprob: :mon noprob: :mon noprob:

Mayu called her by that nickname again. It’s been a long while since someone called her like that. She can’t recalled the last time her friends and parents called her that name…she would’ve forgot about it if Mayu didn’t say it out. She couldn’t stop wondering how did this Watanabe youngster know that name though. Today was the first time they met each other yet…how did Mayu knew the name she used back in her childhood times?
Maybe cause Mayu is a stalker? How cute~  :mon inluv:..............or she could just be creepy..  :mon curtain:

Before she realized it again, Yuki could see Mayu staring at her with that huge smile across her face and it made her blushed awkwardly.

“…W-What?”

“I’m glad you’re happy now. Have anyone told you before that you’re so pretty?”
How blunt XD So blunt that it's cute~ I like how Mayu acts..  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

“Huh?? You’re weird…”

“Many people said that. I guess I’m not that normal after all.”

“…”
Ya know, I'd be speechless too, if I were Yuki.. XD

She headed straight to her room immediately without turning back to look at Watanabe at all. This disturbing feeling developed inside her chest started to grow even more after hearing Mayu expressed her so easily like it was nothing.
Ho~ I like where this is going~  :mon evillaff: :mon evillaff: :mon evillaff:

So, conclusion for Part 1 : Pretty good start, I must say.. Well, of course it'd be good.. You're my master after all.. I like the flow of the story and I absolutely LOVE Mayu's character here.. Talkative and energetic.. Kinda reminds me of my Mayu from my fic, Management Affairs..(sry, gonna promote my fic here too pfft)
Anyway, that's it for part 1 comment.. I'll continue commenting on all the parts though.. Gonna separate them so that it doesn't seem too long..  ;) ;)

And as a present for your awesomeness, here's a dancing penguin for you..  :pen_whirl:

I'll see you again in the next comment~

CHIAOZ~!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Hello once again, Keito-sama~  :byebye:
Wait a minute.. that isn't a hello sign...... That is a...........*horror BGM playing in the background*........goodbye sign.. PLOT TWIST!!!! BA DUM TSS~!!

Time to comment on the 2nd part~
I have a feeling this part will be just as awesome as well~

PART 2

I had a dream…a very weird dream. Yet…it felt so peaceful to me. I was at this wide beach in the middle of the night. The sea breeze tackled my body and I could see stars everywhere in the sky.

It was shining brightly and I felt utterly calm just staring at it. I wonder why…I felt sentimental about this place. Its like I’ve been here before…?

Eh?

I heard someone calling me from behind. The moment I turned, I saw that warm comforting smile…it felt like a strong surge of relief within my heart. I’m so happy to see this person…I felt so complete with that person close by to me… but before I knew who it was, everything faded away into darkness.
See what I mean? Even the starting is nice already~  :heart: :heart: :heart:
And of course, we all know very well who that person in your dream is, Yuki~  :mon evillaff: :mon evillaff: :mon evillaff:

Mayu gave her a nudge and push Kashiwagi along the path. In the end, she was dragged to join in with Rena and Jurina with other students that were waiting for them. Yuki could’ve refused to do so but it was just too late. An innocent islander, who seems to enjoy meddling with her life, dragged her into this mess. Mayu had been sticking with her ever since the first day they met…and she wondered when would this kid stop.
Dragged you into this mess, you say? How rude of you to say this to someone who's trying to be nice, Yuki..  :mon sigh: :mon sigh:

“…You’re very gentle and pure, yet you’re pushing everyone away from you. Some old scars can be so deep that can everlastingly traumatized one from being themselves.”

Yuki’s eyes shot up widely in shock. She’s stunned and speechless with what Mayu uttered. She literally saw through her completely. This stranger spoke as if she knew everything about her and it’s creeping her out. She never told anyone that she’s trying to push herself away from people…and never ever there would be a chance she would tell anyone about her past that traumatized her until now. That scar that was left from the past incident was still there, and it was making her heart aching every now and then.
I'm starting to wonder if Mayu is the reincarnation of Professor X(some guy from x-men who can read minds).. She can read minds and shit... I want that power, yo~  :mon fyeah:

Yuki flinched and diverted her eyes to Mayu immediately. She only smirked with that soft chuckle at Kashiwagi before turned back to the older woman in front of her. That short Watanabe was actually the famous fortuneteller of the island and the person that the students wanted to ask for their love life.
A FORTUNE TELLER~!! Mayu really is the reincarnation of Professor X~! I shall now dub her as Professor M~  :mon thumb:

She gripped it tightly and dragged Yuki along with her but this time was less forceful. The student could just bluntly tell the youngster to stop and leave her alone. But she couldn’t bring herself to say that in front of that innocent smile. Being dragged by the young girl once again…they went up along the stair pathway beside the shrine and they were going up the hill to the top. Obviously, Yuki wasn’t ready for this and panted as she passed countless of steps. But for Mayu, she was already at the top of the hill without breaking into sweat. This kid was just too tough and rough for Yuki to deal with.

“We’re here! C’mon Yukirin~”

“Ugh…why do I have to tolerate this??”
Pfft... Tsundere Yuki..  :mon dance: :mon dance:

Conclusion for Part 2 : Okay.... So now we know that Yukirin had some secret that she didn't want to reveal and for some reason, she seem like she didn't like the fact that Mayu calls her Yukirin.. And definitely her isolated character had something to do with her past... Overall, cool chapter.. I'm gonna be truthful here, I prefer the events in day 1 than day 2 though... Not trying to say Day 2 events were bullshit, NO.. It was good.. But day 1 was better. I loved the introductions.. But hey... You're Kate. You always have some way to make us scream in awe. Who knows? This Day 2 part may be "a calm before the storm".. Anyways, I can't wait to read the events on the 3rd day and that's it for part 2 comment..

And once again as a present for your awesomeness, here's two dancing penguin for you..  :pen_whirl:  :pen_whirl:
(Don't worry, I confined Bob so he won't be here to disturb  ;))

I'll see you again in the next comment~

CHIAOZ~!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
WAZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!! Back for the 3rd time~ (gonna do this for another 4 more times.. hope you don't mind lol)

PART 3

The next morning, everyone had their free time to do anything they wanted but Yuki decided to just stay in her room and relax. She wasn’t in a mood to do anything and she saw this snack on the table… it was that snack Mayu gave to her on the first night here. That innocent face flashed into her mind again and it made her bloody irritated. She pushed the snack down into the trashcan and rested on the bed in the silent room until afternoon.

“Damn it…that kid…”
:mon wtfmm: Oh, you did NOT just pushed Mayu's snack into the trashcan.. :mon annoy: :mon mad:
Mayu gave you the snack, so stop being all tsundere and just eat it, will you?  :mon exhaust:

Yuki glared back with that dark aura emitted from her. The girl was trying to slap the tall raven-haired girl but then she caught her hand before she could do so.
I'm so sorry, Yuki.. I take back all the bad things I said about you :mon curtain: :mon curtain: :mon curtain:

“What are you? A toad princess? Get lost!”
OMG JURINA...  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
I don't even want know what a toad princess is.. LOL

What a painful dream…I had a dream I was sleeping on someone’s back and it’s so warm… My arms and legs were aching in pain and I tried to open my eyes yet I failed. What was this familiar scent?

“Yukirin…you’ll be alright. I’ll protect you.”

Those words kept repeating in my ears as I saw trees around me. That gentle voice calmed my mind down and eventually drifted back to darkness once again.
Yes, that's the kind of dream you need, Yuki~ These dreams about a guardian angel protecting you...(Mayu, that is..)  :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

She walked back into cave and slid down against the wall with exhaustion. She needed some rest before she could do anything else. Mayu could see that young raven-haired body was slightly trembling in cold and she decided to pull Yuki over closely to her body and embraced her to give her warmth. Kashiwagi’s body was actually colder than she thought and after a short while embracing her, she stopped shivering.

“Yuki…I’ll protect you. I promise. I’ll take you back home.”
SQUEALING TIME~!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

“Is there water around here??”

“I can treat it myself—”

“Shut up and frigging tell me where it is!!”

“I came here to take you back. That’s quite reckless to jump off from the hill.”

“W-Wait what!? You jumped down!?”

“If not then how am I suppose to find you?”
Did you TRY CLIMBING down the hill instead of just jumping off, Mayu? Yea, I get it, you reach the bottom faster if you jump, but still... ._.

Right on the bull’s eye…Yuki was not good with cold weather and it felt that Mayu saw through it. She couldn’t find words to argue back at the youngster at all. The next second, she could see Mayu opened up her arms towards her. Yuki could’ve guessed what the girl meant, but still she needed to clarify whether her guess was right or not.

“Huh??”

“…Yeah?”

“W-what do you mean?”

“Obviously, we need to cuddle for warmth with our bodies…”

“O-Oh! W-Well….”

“It’s going to be a cold night, we need to keep ourselves warm until tomorrow.”

“…Right.”
OH YOU MAYU, YOU SNEAKY LITTLE............SMART GIRL~  :heart: :heart: :heart:
This part is so sweet that my lollipop I'm eating became tasteless right away~  :mon crazyinlove: :mon angel: :mon inluv:

Conclusion for Part 3 : What else can I say? Day 3 is awesome beyond words.. I love how Yuki started opening up to Mayu bit by bit despite still showing her tsundere character.. Now I'm curious about why Milky committed suicide in the past.. And of course about Yuki's past.. Hopefully this will be revealed in the later chapters.. And I love how you made them cuddle in the cold weather(not sure if this was just an excuse for Mayu to hold Yukirin or not) and I loved that idea.. What I said in my previous comment was right.. You really did make this chapter far more awesome than the previous one.. But hey... You're not just a Kate.. You're THE Kate.. Of course you would pull this off perfectly. Well, not that I doubted you for a second.. Once again, bravo to you for this beautiful and fluffy chapter, Kate.. This chapter got me hooked and I can't wait to start reading the events for Day 4.. That's all for my third comment, and 4 more will be arriving soon~

More dancing penguins for your awesomeness..  :pen_whirl:  :pen_whirl:  :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:
I originally wanted to add one penguin per chapter, so you're actually gonna get only 3 penguins but hey.. You deserved more for this chapter.. Really... Love this chapter so much...

I'll see you in the next comment~

CHIAOZ~!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Back again for part 4~

PART 4

“She became permanently blind. Dad, head priest, and I tried to help her but she was dreadfully traumatized from unable to see anything. She changed completely and isolated herself from everyone.”

The youngster looked up into the sky and had that calm face on her. Whether she hid all the pain or not, no one knew what was going through Mayu’s mind at that moment. However, Yuki didn’t want to push the youngster to tell such a dreadful story further more. She felt as if she was forcing Mayu to tell her the story and didn’t want to remind her of that tragic past.

“Y-You can stop now—”

“One day I came back home, it’s too late… she’s no longer alive.”

“…”

“Hmm…it’s been 5 years since then. It still feels like it’s yesterday. I guess being blind is truly scary and traumatizing to people...the worst part is that I don’t understand how it feels at all.”
OMG Milky....  :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:
Can I hug Mayu right now? I'm totally feeling what she's feeling right now... It's definitely traumatizing for her..  :( :( :(

Yuki’s mind stumbled slightly and tried to regain her senses back. Mayu was 15 back when the incident of her mother and her sister happened. If she calculated the age properly then Watanabe would be older than her. For all this time, Yuki always believed that she was older than her since the girl was shorter and looked much younger than her.

“W-Wait, so you’re 20??”

“Huh? Yeah I am.”

“…EHHHH!?”

She blurted out loud with shock. Obviously Mayu looked very young and shorter than her. With addition of her naïve personality just made her look like a child. How ironically, Yuki was actually 18 and two years younger than Mayu. She always treated Watanabe youngster as a child for all this time and it just felt awkward all of the sudden after she learned her true age.
You know, I actually thought Mayu was younger from her behavior and all... But knowing that Mayu is actually 2 years elder than Yuki......  :mon wtf: :mon wtf:
Kate, I believe you just f-ed my mind up pretty badly.............I LOVE IT  :mon thumb:

Yuki told her the story back she was in her 6th year of school in Tokyo; she had a crush on a popular senior that was two years older than her.  Her friends supported her to ask the senior out and she did… and he was more than glad to accept the relationship. However as time passed by…she accidentally overheard her close friend’s conversation with her boyfriend. That same friend that supported her to confess to the senior, she was actually dating with him even before Yuki asking the senior out, and especially without poor Kashiwagi knowing about it. They were gossiping behind Yuki’s back and apparently her whole group was making a bet on how long would Yuki be sticking around until she learned the truth. He even knew it, yet he went along with the flow and enjoyed this. She did confront with her friend with sincere honesty, however it backfired her instantly. Everyone in the whole year knew about it and even her very own best friend since childhood didn’t sided with her…she was humiliated and bullied by everyone, literally everyone. That’s how Yuki started to isolate herself from everyone and ended up have to move out to another school by the end of that year. For all these years she had made friendship with everyone…it all vanished into thin air as if it doesn’t worth anything. Even until now, those memories would still haunt her. However, things just got a little worse when one of her best friends that betrayed her did came to the same school as her…and was still bothering her until now. It was the same girl that constantly asked for a fight with Yuki.
*flips table* THIS MEAN WAR~!!!!!  :mon zoom: :mon mad: :mon fire: :mon fierce: :mon headbang: :mon slapself:
OMG now I get it why Yuki is always isolating herself... All because of these good-for-nothing friends..  :mon sigh: :mon sigh: :mon sigh:

“Now you’re turning pink.”

“S-Shut up!”

“Ah~ It’s getting redder!”

“Mayu!!”

“Hahaha~ Yukirin you’re so cute!”
OMG isn't this the same conversation they had on the first day~?? The feels are definitely different this time~  :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

The moment Yuki pushed her head out from the water and looked up, the first thing she saw was Mayu’s closed up face, just only few inches apart. The water dripping down the older one’s jawline and the tip of her hair, those innocent brown orbs staring towards her…Yuki couldn’t help for her face to heat up instantly. Her body had a full-blown contact with Mayu’s underneath the water as she was literally on top of the older Watanabe. She was stunned and no words could come out.

“Y-Yukirin…?”

Mayu stumbled slightly as she was blushing slightly from how both of their faces were close to each other. The raven-haired girl’s heart was pounding like crazy and even the cold water from the river couldn’t cool down her heating face. This erupting feeling just made her mind went blank.

“I-I ah…S-Sorry.”

“It’s okay…are you alright? Did you injure yourself or anything?”

“N-No! I didn’t!”

“Phew~ that’s good~”

That cheeky smile came back and it made Yuki flushed even more. She was literally blushing so madly and Mayu was able to pick on it once again. It was quite obvious to tell that Kashiwagi was turning into a tomato. However, Mayu was just so naïve and thought that the girl was actually having a fever. 

“You’re turning so red…are you having a fever??”

Mayu placed her forehead on top of Yuki’s and it just made her mind went insane. The young raven-haired was gawking and trembling with utmost embarrassment. Watanabe was being too clueless and innocent while she was trying to check Yuki’s temperature.

“Huh…your body temperature is increasing…”

“D-D-DIE!!!!”

“W-Wuaaah—!?”

Yuki shoved Mayu into the river and buried her face down into the water to cool down the temperature. Her mind and heart was going insane. She instantly got up from the river and got out as quickly as possible with this palpitation. She literally ditched Mayu whom was drowned in the river twice and consecutively. The poor shorter one was left dumbfounded at the river, but her cheeks still had slight hint of blush.

“E-Eh?? Yukirin! Wait for me!!”

“Shut up and drown in the river!”

“T-That’s mean~! (TAT)”
This part turned me into a little girl...  :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff:
Omg Kate, this is my favorite part of this fic as of now... :mon star: :mon star: :mon star:
I can't even explain how in love I am with this part... It's just...too sweet and fluffy to explain..

“I want Yukirin to be happy, and smile...that’s my wish.”
Well, I want you both to kiss already, and that's my wish. *prays*  :mon pray2:

“…I want these leftover 2 days here
To be filled with happiness that I could’ve asked for
Before everything will come to an end…
But…I don’t want it to end…”
Just ask Mayu to follow you back to Tokyo.. Then it wouldn't end, right? Mayu would be glad to come along~ :mon lol: :mon lol: :mon lol:

Conclusion for Part 4 : Ok, so in this chapter we learned about both Mayu and Yui's past.. Both were tragic... Mayu's because of her sister having no will to live on.. Yuki because of being betrayed badly by her best friends... But with tragic memories, comes also the fluffy part on the same day... Especially the river scene.. It's cute and fluffy beyond words. Need I say more about that scene? I can't.. Coz that part was just too fluffy to be described in words.. And the last part where Yuki's wish was revealed... I was literally moved by her wish, really.. Reading her wish made me pray for them as well.. Loved this chapter, Kate.. Everything about this chapter is nothing but pure awesomeness and fluffliness combined.. Really, how the hell you came up with this idea? Oh, I almost forgot.. You're THE Kate... Of course you can come up with this awesome idea.. Well, that's all for the 4th... 5th is coming right up~

You deserve more dancing penguins for your awesomeness..  :pen_whirl:  :pen_whirl:  :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:

CHIAOZ~!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Hellooooooo~ Me again~
Time for the awesome part 5~  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:
How do I know it's awesome? Pls.... Do I even need to say?

PART 5

“I’m going to sleep on the floor, you sleep on the bed.”

“No, you’re not sleeping on the floor!”

They argued with each other again as they entered the cottage. It was about time both of them would want to head to bed after their long journey out from the forest. Watanabe volunteered to sleep on the floor but Yuki wouldn’t let her. As they took their time, Mayu mused silently to herself before she came up with a brilliant idea.

“Then…Let’s sleep together~”

“E-Ehh!?”

“We can’t come to an agreement, so let’s just sleep on the bed together.”

“…Right. Fine!”

Yuki didn’t know what suggestions she could give. If she proposed she would sleep on the floor, Mayu wouldn’t allow that either. So it seemed that they came to a solution that they would agree with, which was that they shared the bed together. Watanabe closed the lights and get onto the bed while Yuki was facing towards the wall. She moved in closer and placed her arm on top of the younger raven-haired’s waist to held her gently.  That just made her heart raced, and she was preventing herself from shoving the exhausted shorter girl away. She could hear her breathing from behind her head and it echoed in her ears. Amazingly, it was calming her down…and she felt rather relaxed. Mayu’s body always warmed her up, and it wasn’t too hot, it was just at the perfect warmth for comfort and sleeping. Slowly…Yuki drifted off to sleep in Mayu’s arms.
SEE????? Even the starting is awesome enough~  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

“That cursed child brings doom to the family…pathetically, acting as if she can see everything.”
Lady, pls.. I'm gonna bring doom upon you if you don't shut the hell up.  :mon fire: :mon mad:

“Despite born without any birth defects…yet mysteriously born with both eyes blind. Bringing doom to the whole family and everyone involved with her.”

“…!”

Yuki gasped slightly before she slowly diverted her eyes to the shorter one beside her. She was not saying anything to say that the aunt was lying about her story. Aunt Tamaki slowly glared her eyes towards Mayu and it made the young girl trembled even more. She could feel the killing intent coming from her…so much hatred she had for her nephew. Mayu slowly gazed up with more fear and looked as if she wanted to run away right now. 

“How much are you planning to lie to this poor girl? Don’t you have enough with bringing misery and death to others around?”
:mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf: :mon wtf:
HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP....... YOU MEAN...MAYU......WAS ACTUALLY BORN.........WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT MY MIND IS SO MESSED UP RIGHT NOW  :mon scare: :mon scare:

“Do you ever hear about aura visions?”

“Is it about seeing people’s aura?”

“Yes, including objects as well…that’s the world Mayu could see, but obviously it couldn’t replace the ability to see like anyone of us could do.”
Her TRUE backstory is kinda sad.....
But the fact that she can see auras made me go "WOW".. Now I understand how she could see through people's mind and tell what they're feeling..

The young energetic girl kept talking for the entire time while she was escorting Kashiwagi towards the market of this island; it was a very well known place for tourism and the center of all goodies on the island. Mayu didn’t seem to be bored at all despite Yuki was remaining in silence and listened to her did all the talking. After the entire long one-sided talk, Yuki had a feeling she should be saying something to her before things would be too awkward.

“Oh right~ I’ll take you to aunty Tamura’s shop! Should be lots of good souvenirs for you to buy!”

“…Such as?”

“Hmm, I don’t know too!”

“Huh?? How didn’t you know about it?”

“We’ll see~ Isn’t it more fun to take it as a surprise?”
OMG.... If you don't mention it, I wouldn't have noticed this.. Caught me off guard.. Wow, Kate... Just...WOW....  :mon duh: :mon duh: :mon duh:

“Technically I’m not such a spiritual person. I don’t believe in wishing upon the stars and many things…I don’t pray for things to happen. I rather choose to make that miracle happen myself.”
YES~! GO YUKI~! I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY~!!  :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah:

“I need to talk to you! You big idiot…!”

“W-Wait! Don’t step there—!”

It was too late for the warning. Yuki was just too thrilled to find Mayu once again; she stepped on the soft spot and slid down the hill. Watanabe was shocked, and she literally sprinted with all the strength she got to catch Yuki before she crash the ground.

“Y-Yuki!!!!”

~THUD~

Both of them landed on the sand below them and Mayu successfully caught Yuki right on time. She sighed with relief and returned back to her usual self…the selfless Mayu that deeply cared for Yuki. She could see those lively brown eyes and just so close to her face. She held tightly onto Mayu’s shirt while she was sitting in those strong warm arms.
OMG this is exactly like the very first time they meet..  :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

Yuki snaked her hand to the back on Mayu’s neck and pulled herself in and closed the gap. Softly, slowly, and gently, Mayu seemed to know that this was coming and gradually closed her eyes to embrace that sweetness. She wrapped her arms around Yuki’s hip while the younger raven-haired clutched her hands on Mayu’s shirt. Both of them felt each other’s lip and tongue against each other and it sent up sparks of pleasure all over their bodies. Slowly parted their lips away…their faces were just blushing so madly as it could become visible in such darkness.

“T-That was my first kiss…”

“…Me too.”
SQUEALING TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

…Just 1 more day left…
Well, shit.... I have weird feelings about this.... Time to pray.. :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2:

Conclusion for Part 5 : Mayu's deep, dark secret was revealed in this chapter, and I have to say I loved the way Mayu see things now... This made me wonder a little... If she was born blind.... How does she get around places? She could only see auras, right? But how does she know which way she's actually walking to coz I don't think you could depend on peoples auras to get by...  :? :? :? :? Beautiful chapter once again, Kate.. Loved the way they confessed to each other and definitely loved the kiss scene.. Can't wait to see the next chapter though I have a strange feeling about it....  :nervous :nervous

More dancing penguins for you, of course..  :pen_whirl:  :pen_whirl:  :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:

CHIAOZ~!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Time for the 6th Comment~
This better have a good ending, Kate...
Or else I'm gonna chop you up and feed you to Bob..

PART 6

On this very last day, Yuki reminiscing the past 5 days that happened on this island. It’s not just that Yuki had met with Mayu… she had became closer to Rena, Jurina, and others as well. She had made friends from this long journey on this island.
Well, I'm glad that Yuki finally gained true friends in this field trip... Say bye bye to loneliness~ :mon dance: :mon dance: :mon dance:

They bought and shared the takoyaki and as Yuki had a piece of it she was amazed with how it tasted so good. But before the raven-haired girl could have another piece, Mayu opened her mouth hoping that the taller one would feed her. Yuki realized what the shorter girl was trying to do and she couldn’t help but to be blushing slightly.

“W-What?”

“Feed me please~”

“Are you a baby?”

“I think so?”

“Jeez Mayu…here.”
OMG BABY MAYU IS SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIII~  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Yuki started packing up her stuffs into her bag while Mayu watched her from the bed. As each piece of clothing was placed into that huge bag it gave some tinge pain to Watanabe’s chest. It just reminded each time that her love was going to leave tonight. However, she scanned around and saw this pink underwear beside the bed and picked it up out of curiosity.

“You sure have some taste with underwear…”
Way to change your character so easily, Mayu.. LOL :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

That moment, Yuki couldn’t hold back and tears just streamed down her cheek. It’s the word she didn’t want to hear the most, but just as much as she wanted to know from Watanabe. The words were not heard out…but she had to blame how good her eyesight was to be able to read Mayu’s lips so clearly from a far distance away. She didn’t say it out but only lip sync the words she wanted to confess to Yuki for all this time…and it reached her.

“I. Love. You.”

She clutched her hand on top of her heart and felt this massive aching of pain as if her heart was about to rip into pieces. To be separated from the one she gave her heart to was just too painful…and not able to say their feelings were just as worse as well. However, the pearl necklace around her neck reminded her of the sweetest memories she ever had in her life. She had flashbacks to the 1st day of her fieldtrip. Their first encounter was when she fell right into Mayu’s arms. They played with the dog at the market. Mayu told her the legends behind the festival. Yuki yelled for Mayu to go away and told her she hated her. Mayu risked her life to save her and held her tightly to warm her cold body in the cave. They played at the river and the first time she felt the heartburn overflowing. The night their feelings reached each other and shared their first kiss. Lastly…the promise they made with each other under the moonlight. She held tightly on it and remembered the promise they made back then at that waterfall…

“Please, wait for me…okay?”

“…Always.”
I'm telling you this, my heart is about to be ripped apart just by reading this scene... It's just........  :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:

“You’ll be going to Tokyo in next 2 months for your degree. Better get ready.”
YES~!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah: :mon yeah:

Conclusion on Part 6 : SPLENDID~! The way they spend their last day together.. That part about Yuki's panties though.. XD At first I thought you're gonna end after they leave but NO. YOU DIDN'T.  That last part was what made me cheer like a mad man... Mayu going to Tokyo~ And they'll be together again~ You're beautiful, Kate... No, I mean your fic is beautiful.. pfft... Now time for the epilogue~~~

I shall present you with a lot more dancing penguins~  :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:

Time for the last comment~

CHIAOZ~!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
PART 7 EPILOGUE

“Kashiwagi Yuki is it? We’ve read through your profile and resume and we’re truly interested to consider you one of our contracted artists.”
OMG Yuki is finally an artist~!!!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

It didn’t take that long until a ringtone went off on her phone notifying an incoming email. It was from one of the music composer from Watanabe Productions that contacted her for a meeting with her. She read the email and the details regarding the appointment were written in detailed. However…it was apparently the same day as her biggest appointment ever of her life.

“W-Wait…don’t tell me its—!”
Well, believe it or not, Yuki... It is..... Deal with it.. :mon cigar: :mon cigar: :mon cigar:

“H-How did you—I-I-ahh...”

“Are you surprised?”

“Y-Yes! Completely!!! U-Uh—how did you know that I’m here for the meeting??”

“Obviously, because I made the meeting with you.”

“…EH?”
Wow, Yuki... Really??? You signed up for Watanabe Productions.. WATANABE... Doesn't ring a bell? Never heard of that name before? Come on.. How can you not realize it's Mayu's  :mon duh:

Obviously, Watanabe wasn’t expecting this but she slowly went along with the flow. Her fingers intertwined with Yuki’s while another hand played with her hair while they were kissing. Her younger girl was dominating the older one and Mayu was blushing hard after they broke their kiss.

“…You’re still horny?”

“Shut up.”

“Aw, I’m sorry. I love you sweetie.”
Dat first dialogue caught me off guard..  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

Conclusion: Kate Kate Kate.... Why must you be so awesome? Wait.. I shouldn't be questioning you... Who am I to question the GOD? I love the Epilogue and of course this entire fic... But the fact that Yuki did not realize it was Mayu's Production Company still made me lol.. Congrats, you have successfully made me squeal like a little girl and nobody has ever made me do that before.. Just you. Besides, I spent like 4hr30minutes reading and commenting for this fic... I could have went to sleep much earlier coz I was already sleepy.. Yea, I was on a reading streak and forced my eyes open coz your fic was just too awesome, I couldn't stop reading... Need I say more? As I said before, words couldn't describe what I'm really feeling about your fic.. It's too awesome to be described in the form of words..

More dancing penguins for you....wait... no.... You don't deserve dancing penguins... They're too cheap for someone like you...
Instead, I will present you with BOB AND HIS FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS...
 :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read:

Well, they love to read, don't they?  :nervous :nervous :nervous :nervous :nervous

That's all I'm gonna comment... So tired I could die right now...

Bob, say bye to Kate~

:pen_read:

I said say bye to Kate~

Put down that book, BOB...  :mon suspect: :mon suspect: :mon suspect:

:mon mad: :mon fire: :mon cheek: :mon zoom: :mon slapself: :mon fierce:

:pen_cry:

Say goodbye to Kate NOW..... :mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy:

:pen_wave:

That's more like it~  :)

Aite, see ya, Kate~
Stay awesome...
This is Kevin signing off~
CHIAOZ~!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Thanks for the awesome mayuki fic!

It totally made my day! :deco:
 :fap
YOU totally made my day! Thanks a lot!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 07:55:44 PM by Kairi65 »

Offline Baekshim

• Member+
You make me bawl my eyes out with Mirai and A World to Believe In T_T
Thanks!

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
Wooahh~ I really love that part when Rena said all her feeling to Jurina~  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:
It's the best confess for me~  :twothumbs

Offline PenduLum

I love it~  :heart:
I Love the thrill in this kind of Fict~ Thanks a lot fore this~  :panic:   :panic:

Offline PenduLum

It's touching my heart when I read this. How sweet Mayu on Jurinaon here~  :peace:
Thanks For This Fict~  :heart:

Offline PenduLum

I wish I had a dream like that~  :D

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ A World to Believe In: Epilogue ~ MaYuki - Update (05/06/14)
« Reply #394 on: November 05, 2014, 11:23:27 AM »
I hope you update AKB Kingdom part 3 soon  :sweatdrop:

I've always like reading you're fic  :thumbup :grin:

Update soon, onegaishimasu  :D
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Love is a Battlefield ~ wMatsui - Update (27/11/14)
« Reply #395 on: November 26, 2014, 06:38:08 PM »
Fanfic for? A super super belated birthday gift for kevinwkl! So yeah, I've wanted to do a kendo fanfic for quite a while already~ So I think I might as well give it a shot. There will be some kendo terms included so good luck with keeping it up! ><" So yeah~ I hope you guys enjoy it as well, its been a LONG while I've came back to update once again :P

Love is a Battlefield
~Pairing: WMatsui~

~Part 1~
P48 Annual Championship

-

"Hey Rena-chan?"

"Hm?"

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

Jurina spoke up out blue towards her raven-haired friend who drinking a box of juice in her hand. However it wasn’t her that was shocked, but one of their friends beside them are. Jurina only grinned with a smile waiting for her friend’s reply that seemed to not be bothered by that blunt confession at all.

“No.”

“Aw~”

Rena refused bluntly back and made the little puppy girl pouted. However, it was something as she expected coming from her friend. It seemed it’s their usual daily activity for this thing to happen. Akane was still dumbfounded with what was going on and it was their first time to witness this incident. On another hand, Airi just sighed softly and continued eating her snacks while explaining things out to Akane who had to witness this as well.

“It’s their usual thing, just ignore it.”

“Huh?? Eh?”

Both Jurina and Rena are childhood friends and so they were quite close to one another. They had been learning in the same primary school until high school, so its quite normal routine for Rena that Jurina would bluntly confess or propose to her like this. Obviously, the raven-haired Matsui knew that Jurina was just fooling around and being all clingy and flirty with her like how she used to be when they’re kids.

“Ah right! Rena-chan, there’s training today right?”

“Hm? Yeah, a special meeting and training for the upcoming competition.”

“Oh! The competition is coming up around the corner again? I’m going to go watch that again.”

Airi smiled with some excitement and Akane seemed to be a little puzzled since she just recently joined with their group. So it was Airi looking after poor Akane who was so confused between Rena and Jurina’s relationship at times. Jurina kept going on with the conversation since she also wanted to come along as well.

“Is it okay I come too?”

“Shouldn’t be a problem just you won’t hear what’s going on. I know Mayu would be there.”

“Yep! She told me already~ Awesome! I’ll get to see Rena-chan in action again~”

“Haha, why are you getting so excited?”

“Because Rena-chan is super cool.”

Jurina kept smiling like a child and Rena only sighed with a smile. She obviously could catch up with her energetic childhood friend’s pace that easily. Akane was obviously too confused with what was going on and Airi had to stop both Matsui to explain things to her. Jurina apologized back to Akane who didn’t know what was going on and so she explained everything to her. Rena was a part of Akiba High School’s Kendo Club, and she was also in the main team that would be going to compete in the upcoming Annual P48 Championship at Nippon Budokan. It was an annual competition between the 4 campuses that belonged to the same institute, Project48. Those campuses are Akiba, Sakae, Namba, and Hakata. It’s not just a kendo competition, it includes other sports as well and so its known to be Annual P48 Championship. Each campuses literally had the same sports club and so they would be competing every single year, and it would be within a few months from now. However, it is only restricted to high school students to compete, as long as that person is affiliated to the club in one of the schools and currently a high school student.

“Wow! Rena-chan you’re amazing…”

“Not really, Akiba’s team needed more members actually…so we’re sending anyone that can fight to go compete this year.”

“I want to watch Rena-chan fight too.”

Akane seemed to be excited and Airi told her that they could go together to go watch it since the tournament would always be at Nippon Budokan, so it wasn’t that far away from where they’re living. Jurina kept telling her how good Rena was but obviously the raven-haired girl denied everything about it. She kept saying that she’s still amateur and needed to work very hard to match up against other members in the team.

-

Right after school, both Matsui girls went straight to the dojo since there would be a competition meeting first before the actual special training. Rena was carrying this huge black bag on her shoulder and a long stick bag on another shoulder. Jurina helped carrying her school stuffs but not her kendo gears since Rena doesn’t like anything touching it. As they arrived, she slid the door and entered together with Jurina along with telling her where she could be sitting while watching the training today.

“You can sit over there though, if that’s alright with you.”

“Of course, I’ll hold onto your stuffs for the time being then.”

“Thanks Jurina.”

“No problem!”

While the two were talking at the entrance of the dojo, other members that were already presented before the meeting time were just talking and chill with each other at the corner. They could hear Rena’s voice as well as Jurina’s, and it caught their attention immediately. One of the girls yelled out loud and called for Rena’s attention in an instant.

“Oh~ Hey Rena-chan!!”

“H-Huh?? Ah, Yuko-chan.”

“You’re so slow! Everyone is already here!”

“At least I’m ahead of time.”

“But you're the last! Get your ass moving.”

“Haaaaaaaaaai. I have to go now Jurina.”

“Don’t worry about me~ we’ll talk when you’re done.”

Rena walked off immediately with her kendo gears to join with all her kendo fellows that were here way ahead of time. Jurina just only giggled while watching Rena being bossed around in the dojo before she went to sit at the far corner of the dojo…right beside this short unwelcomed face girl. She had that hair slightly covering her forehead and those reading glasses on. Always have that unfriendly face on the whole time…but Jurina knew that she’s a very nice person.

“Hey Mayu, it’s been a while!”

“We’ve just met yesterday afterschool?”

“Oh yeah~ hehe, came to watch the training?”

“I was asked by Takamina-sensei to come help things out.”

“Oh? Eh~ Helping what?”

“You just ask so much things, don’t you?”

Jurina sure asked many questions to Mayu and the young girl was lazy to tell about it. Despite they were quite close, the young unfriendly girl was actually two years younger than Jurina. However, she had been around at the kendo club since her middle school. However Mayu knew well that the longer she avoid answering the question, the more that it would come back to her. She sighed and explained things to Jurina who was listening energetically.

“Takamina-sensei wanted me to help out some few things, I don’t know yet what she wanted me to do.”

“Ehhh, okay.”

After their talk was done, the kendo members of Akiba Club had began their special training for the competition. Everyone did stretching and warm-up together before they wear their men* on before they started the actual training.

(men = stylized helmet with metal grille (men-gane) to protect the face)

“Everyone, pair up and start with kiri-kaeshi*.”

(kiri-kaeshi = an exercise that is striking repeatedly)

“Hai!”

Takamina was coaching on the side instructing the training, all 6 competitors paired up with each other and was doing some techniques before they went straight to sparring. Jurina watched from a distance away and obviously she could tell which was Rena just from her body structure and how she stand, however there was already the zekken* that revealed her identity. Also, she knew everyone else too since they were Rena’s close friends.

(zekken = kendo name tag)

Jurina seemed to enjoy watching Rena training in silence, despite in some people’s view it was very weird. Hearing people screaming and yelling like a banshee while striking each other without any mercy…however, Jurina find it very suitable for Rena…it made her looked so radiant. She looked so much more expressive and natural than how she usually was in classrooms. It was like a complete different Matsui Rena here than the one that everyone usually knew in the classroom…and Jurina just loved this side of her best friend.

“How creepy with you staring at Rena-senpai like that.”

“Hey! That’s mean! You’re not going to watch?”

“…I am, along with doing my things.”

“Ehhhh, what are you doing?”

“Ugh, you ask so much stuffs, it’s supposed to be confidential between Takamina-sensei and I. ”

“Aw, but its fine to tell right?”

Mayu glared back but it didn’t affect the puppy girl at all. Her innocent smile just made Mayu annoyed even more. She wondered what part of the sentence she said that Jurina did not understand when she said it’s confidential…and Jurina expected that Mayu could tell it out to her. She just sighed and ruffled her head while went back to use her laptop to type something down. Obviously, she made sure that Jurina wouldn’t be peaking over her shoulders to read what she wrote.

Mennn!”

(Men = Head)

~WHACK~

Jurina mouth hung opened and she was amazed with that clean cut that one of the team members made. She obviously could recognize that voice and from her body structure as well without looking at her zekken that “Kashiwagi” on it. Even thought Jurina was just a person sitting out and had no relation with kendo, she was able to tell that was a very solid clean cut.

“Wow~ that’s just amazing…Yukirin have such a very nice kendo.”

“Mmhmm.”

“Oh c’mon Mayu! Don’t you agree? That cut was just amazing.”

“Everyone is pretty good anyway.”

“C’mon~ don’t you appreciate the essence of it?”

“Oh whatever Jurina, just be quiet and let me do my work.”

“Boooooo~”

Even though Jurina replied like that, she didn’t bother Mayu right after that. Obviously even though she was being playful and naïve with everyone, she was quite mature in her way and when she wanted to. Mayu started to get used to it already after she was stuck with Jurina since last year. They took a break after an hour of free sparring and some other exercises at the end. Everyone lined up, sat down, took off their men, and bowed down before they all got up to get a drink. Rena went to Jurina since her water bottle was in her bag, however Jurina knew her so well that she already hold it in her hand and passed it to Rena immediately without her needed to say anything.

“I replaced it with cold water at the fountain earlier, should be all good.”

“That’s what I needed, thanks Jurina.”

Rena had a drink of the whole bottle while one of her kendo companion came to her side and talk to her. She also greeted Jurina and Mayu as well. Both of them seemed to know who she was since she’s Rena’s best friend in kendo club, as well as the team captain of Akiba Kendo Club, Kashiwagi Yuki.

“Oh hey Jurina~ It’s been a while since we met.”

“Hi Yukirin! I saw your cuts during and it was awesome! I bet you’ll sweep the floor in this competition again.”

“Nah~ I believe there will be stronger players in this year. Surprises always happen during competition don’t you think?”

“I agree.”

Rena replied back and Yuki seemed to be in a very happy mood. She turned to look at the young anti-socializing girl and approached her without further ado. Her smile didn’t fade away and Mayu just stared back at her in silence but she needed to speak up first due to her own curiosity.

“…Yeah?”

“Hehe~ How was your day today Mayu?”

“It was alright…just like usual.”

“Eh~ There should be a lot of things for a freshmen to do, is there any clubs you’re joining in?”

“Nothing in particular, I don’t like associating much with people.”

“How about kendo?”

Yuki just grinned to herself and Mayu only stared with a sigh. It was as if this was one of the countless times that she had talked about this with Yuki already. It wasn’t the first time she was asked by her… and Mayu’s answer would not change at the slightest, no matter what.

“I told you before…I’m not interested.”

“Aww~ But if you change your mind, I’m more than happy to welcome you in.”

“…”

Mayu only remained in silence before Yuki went to Rena’s side and tapped on her shoulder, telling her that their break time was over and the training needed to be resumed once again. Jurina just watched the two of them walk back to their line before they wear their men on again and resumed their training. Going over some basics, techniques, and things they needed to do to get ready for the competition. Despite Jurina wasn’t doing anything, she wasn’t that bored sitting around and watched Rena training her butts off without a single complain. About an hour and a half later, they finally finished off their training. Having a short meeting between team members and team captain while the coach decided to step out and approach both Jurina and Mayu.

“Hey Mayu, sorry to make you wait, do you have a minute for a talk?”

“…That’s why I’m here, isn’t?”

Mayu just followed Takamina to stand quite further away from everyone so that no one would hear their conversation. From what Jurina remembered, coach Takamina wanted to ask a favor from Mayu so she was here today. Obviously she was curious and tried to read Mayu’s reactions while talking to Takamina, however she was interrupted by Rena who came up to her.

“Sorry to make you wait Jurina, we can go home now. Just need to pack up my bogu* and fold my kendogi*

(Bogu = kendo protective armor)
(Kendogi = practice uniform)

“Oh? Okay~ take your time Rena-chan.”

It didn’t take that long for Rena to pack everything and get changed back to her usual school uniform. After training, everyone seemed to be so playful and chilled, especially one of the top players in Akiba Kendo Club, Oshima Yuko. She was teasing and bullying one of her kouhai, Ikoma Rina, along with Sashihara Rino. Other members just watched and laughed at the whole commotion instead…everyone was just being so playful, just so different from how serious they were during training. Most of them are in the same year as Rena and Jurina, aside from Ikoma, Sasshi, and Yamamoto Sayaka.  As Yuko had a chance to talk to Jurina, she quickly apologized to her for not being able to greet her earlier, as they were classmates after all.

“Ah Jurina~ Sorry didn’t greet you at the beginning.”

“It’s alright! I had fun watching the training.”

“It was a good training, I’m going to go have some gyudon with cheese when I get back home~!”

“You and your cheese Yuko-chan.”

Sasshi sighed with how her friend had a huge obsession over cheese. However, it made her wanted to eat gyudon too. While everyone was still talking, Rena had to leave since she had a lot of homework to catch up. She left along with Jurina and they were walking back home together on the same usual path every single day. Jurina helped carrying Rena’s school stuffs while they’re dropping by at Rena’s house first since it was closer than Jurina’s.

“Thank you for helping me…sorry to make you stay with me quite late.”

“It’s alright, its all good. I want to walk back home with you that’s why.”

“…Me too. It feels rather weird if we don’t come back together.”

Both Rena and Jurina agreed with such a little thing, but it was rather important and meaningful to them…they had been walking back home like this everyday ever since they were kids, ever since they were in the same school. So then Jurina had asked how the training went and what’s their plan with it.  Rena was obviously comfortable sharing everything to Jurina, since they were childhood friends after all.

“We’re going to have a lot more training…probably every single day from now on. So I was about to tell you that I will be really busy again this year…it’s also Sasshi’s last year in this competition and so I want to do my best to send her off.”

“Ah right…Sasshi is a senior this year. Do your best Rena-chan!”

“Thanks Jurina…but it means…we probably won’t be walking like this. I don’t want to drag you around waiting for me this late every single day for two months.”

“Don’t worry, I know what you mean Rena-chan.”

Jurina only had that cheerful smile across her face, and it warmed up Rena’s heart…she was the only one that can touch Rena’s heart. Only Jurina could do that…only Jurina could understand her feelings and what she thinks. She only smiled back in silence to her and since today would be the last day they would be walking back home or a long while…Rena felt that they should do something special today.

“Jurina, why don’t we drop by the café? I’ll buy you a cake.”

“Ehh~ Really!?”

“It’s been a while we dropped by there didn’t we? Since we’re not going to be accompanying each other back home for a while, let’s make it special today.”

“Aw~ you’re just so sweet Rena-chan! That’s why I love you so much~”

“Cut it out Jurina! Let’s get going before the cake runs out.”

“Yes~”

Jurina would always tease her dear childhood friend every now and then, and obviously Rena didn’t mind it because it's a form of affection Jurina would only expressed to her…but she only thought that it was because they’re childhood friends. She was just so naïve to not realize that Jurina’s affection to her could be something beyond that…something more serious than what she believed.

-

They sat down at the café, ordered their snacks and drinks while sitting at the table right adjacent to the window. It was such a good spot to have. Both of them surely was relaxing, especially Rena, who just came from intense kendo training today. The moment the drinks came, she had a drink immediately without further ado. Jurina only just sat there and watched her friend with such loving and tender eyes. However, she had spotted a little bruise on her right arm that was close to her wrist.

“Ah…you got a bruise.”

“Eh? Really? Where??”

“Look at your arm.”

Jurina pointed it out and she could tell from Rena’s reaction that she didn’t feel any pain until she saw that little purple bruise. She was likely to get it from the training. It was usual for Rena to get bruises every now and then during sparring, however it was funny at times that she would not realize it at all, almost every single time.

“Don’t forget to apply on something to reduce the bruise. It will be some hard training during these 2 months.”

“Hehe, thanks Jurina. I’ll make sure I do when I’m done showering.”

They both smiled together and it was one of the moments Jurina truly enjoyed it, to under Rena’s presence comforted her and it was such a priceless moment with her. Even though they shared this short moment together, it was enough to make Jurina happy for over two months that they wouldn’t be walking back home together. Despite the puppy face girl wanted to stay longer, she felt that it was about time they needed to go back before it gets late.

“I guess it’s about time we should go back, shall we?”

“Ah okay, let’s go back home.”

-

They both went out together and headed back to Rena’s place first since it was the closest. It was usual for Jurina to send off Rena at her house before she return back home. The kendo girl dropped her things in the entrance of her house before she went back to thank Jurina for today.

“Thank you again for today Jurina, I’m sorry I won’t be around for a while.”

“It’s okay! It’s for the competition. Also we’ll meet each other in school everyday! You better show who’s the real boss at the competition!”

“Jeez Jurina, I’m not that strong. I’m trying to be one, but for sure I’ll do my best.”

“That’s Rena-chan I love~”

Jurina gave her a big warm hug that it surprised Rena, however it made her felt relaxed and so she hugged her back. Resting her chin on her best friend’s shoulder and enjoyed this little moment together. She knew Jurina well that she loved hugs and kisses, and Rena didn’t mind her friend doing those things to her. She found it that it’s such an adorable side of Jurina.

“I’ll cheer for you, don’t overworked okay? It will make me angry and sad.”

“Yes. Yes. I know…I promise I won’t overwork myself.”

“Hehe~ okay~ I’ll be heading home now so see you tomorrow in class.”

“Yeah…thank you Jurina.”

“You sure say a lot of thank you today!”

Rena just realized that and it made her wondered. She took her time thing while both of them are still in each other’s embrace. However, it seemed that Rena’s silence conveyed something to her…it made Jurina patted her head gently and whispered tenderly to her ears.

“Work hard, and enjoy it too…okay? For my sake too.”

“…Mmm, okay. I will.”

“We’ll talk again later~ Good night Rena-chan.”

“Good night Jurina, make sure you message me when you arrive home. So I know you’re safe.”

“Of course~ I love you Rena-chan! See you tomorrow.”

The young energetic girl took off as Rena waved from behind and watched Jurina disappeared from the horizon before she went back into her house. Of course she knew Jurina would be okay walking back home everyday alone, but she would always be worried, every single time. After she had unpacked her armor out from the bag so for it to dry out after the hard sweaty training she had…finally, she received a message from Jurina that she had arrived home and was about to have curry with her family for dinner. She was just so excited about it and it made Rena smiled out unconsciously. She would always receive a text about Jurina’s dinner or anything special that happened on that particular day. It would always make her smile, every single night. The fact that it would make Rena felt lonely that she wouldn’t be receiving messages like this for a while made her…felt sad.

~XXX~

Next morning after that, Rena went earlier to school to keep her kendo gears at the dojo before going to her first class. She wouldn’t want to spend most of her time carrying it. While she was walking to her classroom in the morning, she felt someone hugging her from behind out of blue and gave her a heart attack, but obviously she knew whom it was.

“Good morning Rena-chan~!”

“Morning Jurina.”

“Hey~ you know what? On the way here I heard people talking about our annual kendo championship! This is going to be so much fun~ everyone seems like they’re coming to watch too!”

“Really? That’s scary.”

“Don’t worry, you’re strong Rena.”

“Thanks Jurina.”

The energetic child wrapped her arms tightly around Rena’s while they walked to their first class together. Jurina was always being clingy wherever they go and did not care what would others think of them. However, mostly everyone in the same year as them and their fellow friends knew they were very close childhood friends.

“So clingy right in the morning. I still can’t believe you’re my senpai, Jurina.”

“Hey that’s mean Mayu!”

The young antisocial girl came walking from behind and accidentally spotted the two of her seniors acted some sort of lovey-dovey in the hallway. She couldn’t help but to make a blunt statement about it, but at the same time she did for the sake of bullying Jurina. Every time Mayu would have that grumpy calm look whenever she talked to Jurina, it would be her usual expression. Then it was Rena’s turn to greet with the young freshmen girl.

“Morning Mayu, did you have a class around here?”

“Yeah, music class.”

“Oh I see. Then I guess I’ll see you around sometime.”

“Yeah.”

“Hey Mayu! Why are you talking so friendly with Rena-chan but not me??”

“Oh you’re so bloody annoying right in the morning Jurina.”

Mayu just shook it off and walked towards her music class. Her attitude towards Jurina and Rena was completely different but it made the shorthaired girl pouted softly. Rena only laughed and it made Jurina even grumpier at her since the antisocial freshmen treated her nicely.

“Don’t laugh Rena-chan!”

“Haha~ But its funny! We should get going to class now.”

“Booooo…”

It’s just a normal ordinary school life. Going to class and listening to what the teacher is teaching. Rena and Jurina spent time with their friends during lunch as usual, and then afterschool…the energetic Matsui sent off Rena off from the last class they have together. Obviously Rena needed to get to the dojo quickly to get change for training.

“I’ll have to go now.”

“See you tomorrow Rena-chan~”

“Tomorrow I’ll buy you a drink that I owe you okay?”

“Aw~ I told you that you don’t have to worry about that.”

“No way, I’m buying for you.”

“You’re just to sweet, why won’t you be my girlfriend already~?”

“Oh whatever Jurina, I’m going now!”

“See ya!”

Jurina waved at her while she disappeared from the corner of the door. Now that she’s all alone she wondered what should she be doing today… she packed all her things into her bag and then headed off immediately. While Jurina was thinking about dropping by to peek at Rena’s training before going to eat some cake at her favorite café, she suddenly received a call from one of her close friends from her old school. However, it didn’t give her such a good vibe at all…why would this friend of hers be calling at such a time like this? So she picked up the call and wondered what was going on.

[Hey Jurina, its been a while isn’t? Are you doing okay? How’s Rena-chan?]

“Yes it is, senpai. I’m doing fine. Rena-chan is preparing for the annual P48 kendo championship.”

[Ah I see~ as expected from Rena-chan! So…are you free right now?]

Jurina realized immediately that something was odd and she didn’t hesitate to ask her senior at the slightest. It actually made her worried with what was going on though…because the sound from her senior’s voice didn’t sound that good at all.

“Senpai…what happen?”

[It’s a bit of a long story, but I would like you to come with me if you’re free. I’m waiting at the front of your campus right now.]

“Hahaha~ Oh wow, as expected from Mariko-senpai. I’m coming now.”

She hung up the call and seemed to be occupied for the day by her senpai from the old school that Rena and her transferred from. She went straight to the entrance immediately and saw this obvious black car grabbing every student’s attention. Also, she saw the tall shorthaired lady with her long black boots and sunglasses on too. She seemed to be waiting for someone to arrive and people were whispering between themselves regarding how gorgeous and handsome she was. Jurina couldn’t help how her senior stood up so much, since her career is fashion designer and a model.

“Mariko-senpai, sorry to make you wait. You surely grabbed everyone’s attention here.”

“Oh hey Jurina! It’s been a long while isn’t!?”

Mariko smiled widely the moment she saw Jurina coming up to her. It’s been quite some years that they last met each other and she went straight in to hug her little junior without further ado. She kept asking a lot of questions regarding Jurina’s whereabouts and patted her head just like how she always do.

“So~ I guess we should get going. It’s about time…”

“Could you tell me now where are we going?”

“You’ll see. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to drop you back home straight after we’re done.”

“Oh? Okay.”

-

Mayu was hearing people talking and gossiping at the entrance of the school, as she was about to leave the school. She saw tall lady wearing her good-looking black leather jacket and then suddenly a student went up to her. She looked rather familiar to Mayu and as she concentrated more…she realized that it was Jurina. It caught her curiosity but she obviously didn’t know who that lady was and they shortly went into the car and drove off. Making Mayu wondering that why Jurina was not with Rena since usually they would always be together no matter what…but apparently, not today.

“Where is she going…? Who was that…?”

“Hey Mayu~”

“U-Ugh.”

Mayu slowly turned back and she saw Takamina grinning like a boss. It made her break into sweat and sighed out loud again. It seemed the young antisocial girl was trying to avoid Takamina today but she wasn’t that successful with it. The midget girl walked up to her and passed the pile of paper to her and made Mayu confused.

“It’s the feedback I promised you. Please make use of it.”

“…”

“My email is in there, so let’s contact in private instead of in school okay?”

“…If you say so, senpai.”

“Good~ Feel free to go now, but next week I would want you to come if you don’t mind.”

“…Well you dragged me into this already, might as well keep dragging me in.”

“Fair enough! I better go to the dojo now, see you soon Mayu.”

“Yeah…see you senpai.”

Mayu walked away heading back home with a stapled paper that was given by Takamina. She didn’t read it yet but quickly put it right into her bag without saying a word. The old senior just watched the young freshmen walked away and only sighed with a smile. She seemed to understand how troublesome dealing with Mayu is, just like what she was told.

“Such a troublesome kid, just like what she said…oh well, I guess that’s her adorable side.”

-

Several days passed by, with that same routine going on. Rena and Jurina hangout during lunch but then they both separated ways during afterschool. As the raven haired Matsui was so focused on her training recently, she didn’t realize the slight change going on with another Matsui. The energetic girl, Jurina, would always put a happy smile but right after Rena took off for training…she started to sigh much more often than before. Only Airi and Akane realized that change going on and so they approached Jurina.

“Hey, it’s so odd for you to sigh…what’s wrong?”

“Eh?”

“You looked really down recently too…did something happen between you and Rena-chan?”

“Of course not! It just…some few things came up.”

“Do you mind sharing? It might make you feel better.”

Akane spoke up and Jurina looked at both of them, whom were worried about her and so she decided to tell them what really did happen recently. It was about one of Rena and her close friends from old school, she recently got into a traffic accident and suffered some chronic condition at the moment. At least she was getting better, but she wouldn’t be able to compete in the Annual P48 Championship, she’s a member of a sports club as well…and she’s really upset and sad about it.

“That’s horrible…is your friend okay?”

“She’s fine, she’ll recover, but…it won’t be fast enough for the Annual P48 Championship.”

“That’s why you’re so down recently…and you hid it so well from Rena-chan.”

“She’s busy with her competition too, so I don’t want to give her more worries and tension than this. I plan to tell her after the championship so…yeah.”

Both of them understood Jurina’s reason for not telling Rena about her worries and they respected that. Even though they’re not a part of kendo club, they could tell that Rena was putting a lot of effort into this championship and had been tensing up recently as well. Both Airi and Akane sighed with worries for both of their Matsui friends since the two of them have a tendency to overwork themselves at times, as well as being really stubborn. Suddenly, Jurina received a message from Mariko and realized that it was about time she would be going off to visit her friend at the hospital

“I have to go now, please keep this a secret from Rena-chan. Just for now.”

“If you promise to tell her after the competition.”

“Of course, I will.”

Jurina smiled before she left immediately without having her friend waiting for her. She didn’t want Mariko to wait too long for her and so she ran straight down to the entrance where she was parking her car. With just a short greeting, both of them got into the car and headed to the hospital where Jurina and Rena’s friend was staying.

“Thanks for coming along with me Jurina. I’m sorry to have you come along every single day…but she really need someone like you to by her side.”

“Don’t worry, it’s not like I have anything to do anyway…and I’m really worried about Ricchan…she’s really sad.”

“She is…especially after she had been working hard for this Annual P48 Championship.”

They had been talking about their friend, Kawaei Rina, she got into a car accident recently…it was pure unfortunate for her. She was just walking around in the city…but then this car suddenly ran up on the footpath, she was lucky enough to dodge it before the car would instantly kill her. That tragic incident went on the news and killed three victims… Kawaei was one of the survived victims, but she had got a severe fracture on her humerous bone, along with several small fractures on her forearm bones, and tendon laceration around her shoulder. Luckily she survived but with that condition she wouldn’t be able to participate in the Annual P48 championship. Two months wouldn’t be enough for her to recover from the tendon laceration and fracture.

-

Jurina and Mariko arrived at the hospital and then they went straight to Kawaei’s room, as soon as they entered they could see her watching the TV with those listless calm eyes. However Jurina’s enter surprised the injured girl and brought the light back into her eyes.

“Hey Ricchan, I came back again.”

“Jurina! Didn’t I tell you that you don’t have to come every day?”

“Idiot! Of course I will be visiting you everyday!”

Jurina went to her side and sat down, talking to her. Mariko did bought some snacks with her as well in case Kawaei wanted anything. It seemed both their presence soothed the poor girl’s wounded heart from the horrible truth. Time surely flew by fast and it was about time Mariko had to drop off Jurina back home. The young girl promised her friend that she would come by tomorrow again with her favorite snacks.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Ricchan.”

“…Wait, Jurina.”

“Hm?”

“I’m just wondering…how’s Rena doing?”

“She’s doing good…training hard as usual.”

“For the Annual P48 Championship, right?”

“…Yeah.”

“I see…I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Yup! See you tomorrow Ricchan, sleep tight!”

“Hehe, thanks Jurina.”

-

Everyday since then, Jurina would be visiting her friend at the hospital with Mariko only when she’s free. So when her senior was busy, it would be the day that Jurina wouldn’t be visiting, and today was one of it. Of course some of her friends noticed some changes happening with Jurina…both her actions and her aura. It felt as if something changed and the young Matsui could only hope that things wouldn’t be too obvious for Rena. After the bell rang, as usual, Rena went straight to training as usual and left Jurina behind. The young girl just sighed after her friend disappeared from the corner of her eyes…hiding all the burdens she had without sharing it out to Rena. She could feel the heavy weight on her chest. She began wondering what should she do today and decided to grab a drink before heading back home. She was standing in front of the vending machine, and picking her favorite drink before she felt someone approaching her from the side.

“Do you have some time?”

“Huh?”

It wasn’t someone that Jurina would expect to meet. It was that tall raven-haired girl that looked so similar to Rena, but with a complete different aura. Her friendly smile was her signature and she’s someone that Jurina knew well too. She would expect her to be at training already…but apparently she didn’t seem to be in a hurry at all.

“What’s a matter Yukirin?”

“Hehe~ I wanted to talk some few things with you.”

“Oh? Okay?”

-

Jurina wondered what Yuki would want to talk to her and so they went off to somewhere that’s more private so they could have a talk. They went to the back of the sports gym which was close by to the dojo and had a talk…in their own little private talk, as Yukirin kept on going with that smile of confidence across her face, Jurina couldn’t help but to gawk out with shock. Her cheeks began to puff up immediately. She was blushing and unable to hide her shocking expression from her friend at all.

“W-Waah— EHHHHHH!?”

“Bull’s eye~! I’ll keep it a secret for you~”

“H-How did you even find that out…w-wow…it’s just…how did you do that??”

“I always have my ways to know things around~ It wasn’t that obvious to be honest, it was just me that could see through it? I’ve seen you going into someone’s car almost every single day…and went to…the hospital is it?”

Jurina seemed to still be shocked from how her friend managed to discover one of her darkest secrets so easily…not even Rena knew about this at all and yet Yuki managed to learn about it. It seemed she completely underestimated Yuki’s stalking skills and unfortunately she had became one of her victims.

“You stalker…I completely forgot how dexterous and terrifying your stalking skills is…”

“Hey! You make me sound really bad! It’s not stalking, it’s called intense research~”

“That’s even worse! Aaaah! I can’t believe you managed to learn this…”

“Hehe~ it’s because I’m a genius. So what do you say?”

“Huh?”

Yuki began to chuckle and gave a chill down Jurina’s spine. Sometimes her gentle smile could be a signal before a real storm comes in. With her friend carrying her secret in her hands, and so she basically was controlling the whole board game right now…obviously Jurina would have to obey her friend unconditionally in order to maintain her secret…especially from Rena.

“I’ll keep that secret for you, from everyone…from Rena-chan…but you’ll have to give me something in return.”

“Agh, I knew it…I’ll do as you say, please just don’t tell anyone. Please Yukirin?”

“Hehe~ Deal~ So, are you free this Saturday? There’s no training for this week so I’ll be free.”

“Yeah I am, why?”

“Meet me at the front of Shibuya station at 10am, don’t be late and make your date wait for you for too long.”

“Oka—Wait what? D-Date??”

Jurina blushed instantly and it made Yuki laughed out loud. Her expression was just so priceless and it made the raven-haired girl wanted to bully her friend even more…in order to see more of those expressions. She simply nodded and Jurina was still in shock and surprised…however, she came to accept the deal that Yuki gave to her. It seemed she had some secret that she didn’t want anyone to know…but apparently Yuki discovered it. If she wanted to keep this secret, she would need to follow Yuki’s rules in this game.

-

On Friday evening, Jurina was sitting in her room looking through her closet looking at her clothes that she would be wearing for her date with Yuki. She wondered how should she be dressing to go along well with her friend…since Yuki is pretty and elegant she would likely to be wearing a dress. Since most of Jurina’s clothes were boy’s clothing…she would likely to go with plain stylish shirt and jeans.

“I guess this would work?”

While she took her evening free time to decide what to wear, she suddenly received a phone call from someone. She walked to her bed where she left her phone and it was from her beloved friend, Rena. It’s been ages since she had called her and obviously Jurina was so excited and picked it up without further ado.

“Rena-chan~!!”

[Hehe, hey~]

Jurina couldn’t help but to call Rena’s name out as her first response. It made both of them chuckle softly after having a short reminiscing about their old times how they used to call each other almost every single night. It was Rena that broke that silence first and started the conversation.

[I’m sorry for being very quiet these days…the training is getting very hard and I was just so exhausted each day.]

“I bet Takamina-sensei shows no mercy, isn’t she?”

[She never does! She’s being very harsh and strict with us. Oh right…and I just want you to know…]

“Hm? What is it?”

[…Thanks for all the messages you sent every single day to me. I’ve read it all, and kept it all. It always made me very happy and moved on each day. It felt as if you’re always with me! Even though physically you’re not…]

“E-Eh?”

Jurina suddenly blushed as she felt her heart skipped a beat. She had sent a message to Rena ever single night regarding the fun things she had did and always gave encouragements to her regarding her training. Despite she wasn’t there by Rena’s side physically, but her heart would always be…and it seemed that feeling had reached Rena and it made her truly happy.

[Your text messages are always cute! Never fail to make me laugh. I wish I could eat your mother’s spaghetti again! It’s amazing.]

“Of course! Mom will definitely be happy for you to come! How about you come over for dinner after the competition? As a celebration?”

[Hehe, I love that idea. Also, do you have plans tomorrow?]

“Tomorrow?”

“Meet me at the front of Shibuya station at 10am,
don’t be late and make your date wait for you for too long.”

Yuki’s words suddenly flashed into her head. She was just too happy to talk to Rena on the phone that she forgot about the date she was having with Yuki as a deal to keep her secrets. She couldn’t possibly tell Rena about it…she would have to lie to her about it and Jurina bit her lips softly before she would make any silly mistakes. Rena would easily catch her if she were not making a smooth lie.

“…I got some few things to do with my mom. Is there something?”

[Ah, it’s nothing. Since there’s no training tomorrow…I thought of catching up with you.]

“O-Oh…uh…I’m sorry Rena-chan.”

[It’s okay! Family comes first, and we can catch up anytime right? At least…to be able to talk to you like this again feels so great.]

“Me too. I miss you—”

Jurina accidently blurted her raw feelings out without having any filters. She blushed horribly and she was grateful that Rena wasn’t here to see her puffed cheeks and her awkward expression. However she didn’t hear anything from Rena’s side at all…aside from a soft giggle.

[…I miss you too, Jurina. We better have a huge catch up to make up for all the times we’re not together.]

“Y-Yeah. Of course!”

[Hehe, anyways I’m totally exhausted! I’ll be going to bed now…good night~]

“Good night Rena-chan. Sweet dreams.”

[Thanks Jurina, you too!]

She hung up the call and Jurina sighed softly…she looked at the clock and it was about 10pm already. She would need to head to bed now if she want to be early for her date tomorrow. She felt utterly guilty to refuse Rena in the call, but she have to keep her words with Yuki regarding their deal and the date. She went straight to bed, trying to sleep, hoping the next morning would arrive early.

~XXX~

Jurina didn’t have much of a sleep last night since she was thinking of so many things. Regarding Kawaei in hospital…regarding Yuki…and Rena. There were many things she had to worry and think about. She woke up before her alarm would ring and get changed immediately. She chose her good-looking baggy black shirt while having long white sleeve underneath it. Also, she picked her best jeans as well so in order to look good on this first date. She couldn’t believe that her first time dating would be with Yuki…instead of someone she had romantic feelings for. Dressing up slightly, she went down and put in some leftover spaghetti her mother made last night into the microwave for her breakfast today. Her mother already went out to the supermarket to buy dinner for tonight while she was sitting alone at the dining table enjoying her meal. It wasn’t that long her mother came back and found her fully dressed up as if she was going out somewhere.

“Going out with Rena-chan?”

“Ehh? No? I just have a meet up with my friend, you remember Yukirin?”

“Ahhh, Yuki-chan~ It’s been a while I’ve seen her, how is she?”

“She’s doing great. Training hard with Rena-chan for the Annual P48 Championship.”

“Oh by the way Jurina…”

“Hm? Yes?”

Her mother seemed to be wondering and couldn’t help but to ask in order to clarify her doubts. She looked back at Jurina and saw her daughter having so much curiosity in her eyes and she seemed she just need to say it out once and for all. But obviously she was secretly curious to see Jurina’s response.

“So are you dating Yuki-chan or Rena-chan? Both of them are cute aren’t they?”

“M-M-Mom!? What are you saying??? I’m not dating ANYONE!”

“I’m just asking~ so who do you like? Is it either one of them?”

“MOM!!!”

Jurina was blushing horribly and it seemed it made her mother knew that she was in love with one of the girls…one of her close friends. Her daughter yelled out loud and acted tough to hide her cute side, and she felt its time at her age that Jurina would start loving someone, and it was quite obvious to see her daughter having romantic affection towards someone.

“Who is that girl?”

“W-Well…uh…”

“Ah~ So it’s her.”

“Eh!? You can tell!?”

“It’s quite obvious~ Anyway, don’t you have a meeting with Yuki-chan?”

“Ah right! I better leave now! See you later mom!”

“Have a good day Jurina.”

The young girl rushed out from her house and headed to Shibuya station where she’s supposed to meet with Yuki. As she was rushing to the train station, she felt like people could read her easily, Yuki and her mother said the same exact thing. They said that it’s obvious to read and understand Jurina’s expression when they wanted the truth from her. She wondered her friend and Rena would be able to do that or not, if they could, they she would be more stressed than what she’s having right now.

-

“Aaaaah! I hope I’m not late!!!”

Jurina sprinted out from the train and up the stairs to the front of the Shibuya station. The moment she reached the top of the staircase, she panted and started scanning around looking for Yuki. However, she’s nowhere to be found and as she checked the time it was 9:50am. It’s about time that she would have to meet with Yuki and was thankful that she wasn’t late.

“Phew…glad that I’m not too late—”

“You’re LATE!”

Jurina flinched as she was yelled from behind. She turned around and saw this girl in a white-laced dress and her raven hair flushed freely on her shoulders. She did put on a light make up and her appearance sure grabbed many teenage boys’ attention. She was actually pretty in Jurina’s eyes and she was shocked to see this side of her friend. She would always see Yuki in her sweaty kendo outfit, but not in her feminine version.

“You’re late. You made me wait.”

“But it’s before 10am—”

“Still late! You’ll have to take responsible for that.”

“Y-Yes ma’am…what do you want me to do?”

“Hm~ Please me as much as you can then.”

Yuki went to Jurina’s side and wrapped her arm around hers. Resting her body against her arm, it made the young Matsui surprised and blushed slightly with how boldly Yuki was acting. Others were watching them and it made her felt so awkward, but not Yuki at all, since she completely ignored everyone’s stare. So Jurina’s first step would be going to places that her date would want to go to, in order to make Yuki happy for now.

“So…where do you want to go first?”

“Hmmm, surprise me.”

“That’s hard…let’s see what can I do.”

They walked off together while Jurina tried to figure out places that they could go around in Shibuya. It was a big place and everyone was still looking at them. They were about the same height and Jurina was thankful she was dressing more like a boy than a girl today…because Yuki would be taking the spotlight. The sound of her heels hitting the floor as she took each step was like a rhythm. Despite Jurina did not have much romantic interest towards Yuki, but she had to admit that her bewitching beauty today really did made her heart skip a beat. She stopped at this small cute shop and asked her date that she wanted to look around or not.

“It’s a very cute shop that has lots of little tiny things. Do you want to look around and see what you want?”

“Ah~ that’s interesting! I didn’t know there’s a shop here! Let’s go.”

“W-Wait! You don’t need to rush!”

Yuki literally dragged Jurina along with her into the shop and she seemed to be enjoying what she’s doing. However, no one could tell what she was thinking through that friendly smile of hers. While both Jurina and Yuki were enjoying their time walking around and chilling in Shibuya, they did not know that they were being stared by this one person from a distance away…someone that knew both of them very well.

“…Isn’t that…Yukirin and…”

The young raven-haired girl was wearing her casual nice outfit as she came out to Shibuya to spend her free time today. Obviously she wouldn’t expect to meet her best friend, Yuki, while she’s with Jurina…and they were being so close with each other. She saw her friend wrapping her arms around Jurina’s and pushed herself against her so closely as if they were couples…as if they were dating. She remembered that Jurina was saying that she had couple of things she have to do with her mother but it seemed she was lying…she was actually having a meet up with Yuki and so Jurina lied to her. She could feel the sting pain in her chest as she watched both of them from a distance away…they’re her closest and best friends…and yet if they were actually dating, why were they doing it secretly behind her back? Rena didn’t understand it and it made her felt as if she was betrayed…

“Sorry I was late. The station is really crowded.”

A voice called from behind, a childish voice. She turned around and it was that young girl she was waiting. She was wearing her glasses, black hoodie and plain jeans, just like a little boy…but her long hair told off that she’s a girl. Her calm bored expression was her signature and she’s the person that called Rena out today.

“That’s alright, I just arrived. Thanks for inviting me to come along.”

“Since we’re here, let’s go. We have an appointment with the shop owner at 10:30am. We should get moving.”

“Ah, okay.”

The young antisocial girl lead the way while Rena followed her from behind. However she couldn’t help but to look back and see Yuki and Jurina again…but they were gone already. She wondered was that just an illusion or it was real…even though she would wanted to chase after them, she had an important meeting she need to do today with Mayu. All she knew was that she was called out to help her with doing Takamina’s favor. She felt that she needed to focus on what she need to do, and not about Yuki and Jurina right now… Despite she tried to lie to herself, the more she tried to deny it the more she could never erase that painful feeling that was growing inside her heart. It constantly burned permanently into her heart…that image of Yuki getting all cuddling with Jurina. She felt annoyed, it was the first time ever she felt annoyed like this…and she didn’t like how it was at all. She is not happy at all.

-
-

~END PART 1~

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 05:14:13 AM by katekyohit »

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #396 on: November 26, 2014, 06:39:56 PM »
FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(save the spot, gonna comment properly later :P)
(ps2: U TAKE SO LONG FOR THIS ONE :v)
(ps3: i'm bored, so this will help me kill time)

Why is Yuki always so black in your fics? lol at this stage, poor Rena~
Anyway, nothing happens much in part 1 so I can't really comment on anything, and I'll be waiting for the next part xD
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 07:48:22 PM by clubhappy »

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #397 on: November 26, 2014, 11:12:39 PM »
I sense a jealous Rena~ :hehehe:
I love it, update soon~  :k-thrilled:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #398 on: November 26, 2014, 11:24:09 PM »
Hahahahahaha

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #399 on: November 26, 2014, 11:34:33 PM »
YOU ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
I AM GLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA u.u

Hope u update soon!! >.<

and..poor of my Rena-chan ;-;

Ps: how many parts will this fanfic have??????

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Mr. Moonlight