JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way

Author Topic: Beyond The Sea(Atsumina,Mayuki,Kojiyuu,Wmatsui,Marimii) [COMPLETED]  (Read 93054 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah... Yuu's old friend and enemy....

What's in the letter?

Who's next?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
I feel bad for Yuu, he has a really sad past  :( :(  :cry:

He didn't know who his dad was and his mom died when he was still young, that's really tough

It was sad

Thanks for the update!  :twothumbs
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
Finally finish reading it  :thumbsup

They have a really sad past  :cry:

Now only AtsuMina that hasn't come  XD

Update soon  :w00t:

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Bakamina_Oshi, @cisda83, @rindg, @vivinardisa: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic!  :)

Here is part 5 of chapter 17  :D

Part 5 Atsumina + SayaMilky

In an island

At a big house

“Atsuko, don’t worry, everything will be fine” Minami holds Atsuko’s hand tight and said

“Uh” Atsuko nods

Then they jump into the sea under a big storm. Suddenly a big wave hit them making them hit hard on the side of the ship

“Minami” Atsuko calls while trying to catch Minami’s hand

“Atsuko” Minami calls her and tries his best to swim to her

Atsuko is absorbed by churning water

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Atsuko” Minami sits up and shouts

He looks around and realizes that he is in a strange place

“Where am I?” Minami thought while caress his temples

“Mr. you are awake” A man said

Minami turns to the direction of the voice

“Where am I? Who are you?” Minami asks

“You are at Watanabe house hold. My ojou-sama saw you at the shore. Then she ordered us to bring you back here.” the servant said

“I see”

“Let me inform my Ojou-sama.” the servant said

Then he leaves the room

After awhile

“Hello, you are finally awake Mr.” a young girl steps in

“Hello miss, thank you for saving me." Minami said and bows

"No, problem" the girl said

"When you are at the shore, did you see anyone there?” Minami asks the girl

“No, I only see you there. By the way, my name is Watanabe Miyuki. You can call me Miyuki” Miyuki said

“My name is Takahashi Minami, you can call me Takamina” Minami said

“So you didn’t see anyone there” Minami asks again, and Miyuki nods

“I see” Minami sadly said and sits down

“Atsuko where are you?” Minami looks at the necklace and thought

“The necklace, that reminds me. I saw this on the shore” Miyuki said and takes out a necklace

“That is Atsuko’s” Minami thought and takes the necklace

“Miyuki-san, once again thank you for saving my life. I have to find my friend now.” Minami said and stands up.

“Wait, let’s me bring you to my fiancee. He is the Mayor in this city. Maybe he can help you find that person.” Miyuki said

“Uhm...Ok, Thank you” Minami said and bows

“It is ok, you don’t have to do that” Miyuki said and smiles

Then they leave the house.

Meanwhile

In another big house

Atsuko slowly opens her eyes. She sits up and looks around the place.

"Where am I?" she whispers.

"You are finally awakes" a voice comes from the door surprised her.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why I am here?" Atsuko asks the person.

"My name is Yamamoto Sakuya, Mayor of this city. When my guards and I went to patrol at the shore, we saw you was unconscious there. Therefore we brought you here." Sakuya said.

"Thank you for saving me." Atsuko bows and said.

"Everyone, Minami. Where are they?" She thought

"Did you see anyone on the shore with me?" Atsuko asks.

"No, I only saw you there." Sakuya said

"I have to go now. I have to find my friends" Atsuko said and steps down from the bed.

“Just stay here, you just woke up. Your hand are injured. I will order my servants to look for them." Sakuya said.

"No need to do that, thank you. I'm fine. I’ll find them by myself." Atsuko said

“Just stay here. Tell me how they look like, I will call my servant to look for them. Plus, I’m a mayor here. If there is someone new, people here will inform me.” Sakuya said

“In addition, this city is big. It is very hard for you to find them” He adds

“Uhm...ok” Atsuko said

While Atsuko is telling Sakuya about Minami and the rest, a servant comes to them

"Sir, Miss Miyuki wants to meet you. She said that she found a man on the shore." The servant said

When Atsuko heard that, she quickly stands up and rushes to the servant

"Where is he now?" she asks

The servant look at Sakuya. He nods

"They are at the guest room." The servant said.

"Come on, I will lead you there" Sakuya said

When they reached the guest room, Sakuya opens the door for Atsuko. Hearing the door opens Miyuki and Minami turn and look at the door.  Atsuko sees the familiar face. She slowly walks toward him.

“Minami” Atsuko whispers

Minami quickly rushes to Atsuko and hugs her tightly

"Atsuko, you are ok. I'm so glad." Minami happily said

"Minami, I'm very happy, too." Atsuko said and buries her face on his shoulder.

Then Minami sees her wrist is bandaged

“Atsuko, your hand, are you ok?” Minami worriedly said while holding her right hand

“I’m fine. It just a slight injury” Atsuko said and smiles

But then she frowns when Minami touches it

“How can that be fine. I just touch it lightly and your face look so hurt” Minami said in worry tone

“I found her on the shore. Her right wrist is slightly dislocated. I already called the best doctor in this city. Her hand will be fine in 10 days” Sakuya said

"So you are the one that saved Atsuko?" Minami looks at Sakuya and asks.

"My name is Yamamoto Sakuya, Mayor of this city. Nice to meet you" Sakuya introduces himself.

"Yamamoto-san, Thank you for saving Atsuko. My name is Takahashi Minami. You can call me Takamina." Minami said and bows.

"No problem, Just call me Sakuya" Sakuya said

"So you two know each other. She is the one that you are looking for?" Miyuki asks Minami.

"Yes. She is." Minami said

"My name is Maeda Atsuko, you can call me Acchan. Thank you for saving Minami." Atsuko said and bows.

"No problem, my name is Watanabe Miyuki, just call me Miyuki. I’m Sakuya's fiancee" Miyuki said and clings on Sakuya’s arm

Atsuko and Minami look at each other and smile while holding each other's hand tightly.

“Sorry for my curiousity. What is your relationship with each other?” Miyuki curiously asks

“Atsuko is my childhood friend, and she is also my fiancee.” Minami answers

“Wow! That is great” Miyuki said with amaze tone

"What happened to you guys? Why was you two in this situation?" Sakuya asks

“Our ship was under attacked and exploded. Fortunately, we jumped out of it before the explosion. We were separated with our friends. Luckily that I found her in here” Minami answers

When they are talking with each other, Sakuya’s servant hurriedly runs into the room.

"Sir, I have something to report." He said

"Go to my office." Sakuya said

"Miyuki, take care of those two for me. I have something to do." Sakuya said and goes to his office.

"The missing case again." Miyuki pouts

"Missing case?" Atsuko and Minami ask while looking at each other with wonder.

"These past two month there are a lot of girls missing in this city. Sakuya is working on it very hard but still cannot find any clues." Miyuki worriedly said

"Can you tell me more detail about the case?" Atsuko seriously asks

"Two month ago, the first case was the daughter of a fisherman. She was kidnapped when she went to market. After that there were a lot of missing cases. Sakuya tries to find any connection between them, but he found nothing. These girls are comes from different family background." Miyuki said

“Anyway, putting that aside. Come on, Acchan, Takamina, let me show you around this city.” Miyuki cheerfully said and pulls Atsuko and Minami with her.

Miyuki shows Atsuko and Minami around the city. They go to a lot of different places

Meanwhile

In a secret room

Sakuya steps inside the place.

"She woke up" Sakuya said

"I see" A man said

"I also found him here" Sakuya said

"He is here too?" The man asks

"Yes, Miyuki found him on the shore" Sakuya said

"I see" the man said

At noon

In the market

Miyuki leads them to a big restaurant

“You two wait for me here. I will go and order something for us” Miyuki said and leave

Minami and Atsuko sit down and wait. Minami looks at Atsuko and notice that she is worry about something

“Atsuko” Minami gently calls

Atsuko looks up

“Why are you look so sad” Minami holds her hand and asks

“I…” Atsuko looks down

“Close your eyes, I have something to give you. I’m sure that you will be happy” Minami said

“Ok” Atsuko said and closes her eyes

Then she feels something touches her neck

“Now you can open your eyes” Minami said

Atsuko opens her eyes and looks down. She smiles brightly when she sees her necklace

“Minami, you found it. I thought that I lost it” Atsuko happily said

“So this is the reason why you look so sad” Minami said

“Uh, part of it. Where did you find it?" Atsuko said

“Miyuki found it on the shore.” Minami said

“Are you happy?” he smiles and asks

“Yes, thank you Minami” Atsuko hugs Minami and kisses his cheek

"Then what's another part that makes my Atsuko look sad like this?" Minami said while hugging her.

"Are you worry for Yuki and the rest?" He continues

"Uh," Atsuko nods

"Don't worry. I'm sure that Yuki and the rest will be fine." Minami said and pats Atsuko's head

"However, I'm still very worry about Yuki. This is the first time we are separated. I afraid that she will be in danger" Atsuko worriedly said

"Atsuko, Yuki will be fine. I'm sure about that. She is a pirate. She can handle every situation." Minami reassures her.

After a while

Miyuki comes back

“Sorry for making you guy wait” she said

“It is ok” Atsuko said and smiles

Then they sit down and eat

“You two look happy. Are you two always together?” Miyuki said

“Uh, we are always together. If one day I can’t see her, I will miss her a lot” Minami said

“That sound fun. Not like us” Miyuki said

Atsuko and Minami look at Miyuki with confused look

“Miyuki” Atsuko calls her

“Ah, nothing, sorry guys. Let’s eat “ Miyuki said

After  finished eating, Miyuki leads them to a temple

“Acchan, Takamina, this temple is a temple for love. They opened two months ago. A lot of young girls come here to pray so that they can find their loved one.” Miyuki introduces the temple while standing in front of the  temple gate.

"Two months ago?" Minami thought

“Did you come here before Miyuki?” Atsuko asks

“No, this is my first time. Therefore, I’m really excited” Miyuki happily said.

They go around for a while. Then they leave the temple.

“It is getting dark. I wonder if he finishes his work already.” Miyuki said.

“Let’s go back to see if he is done yet.” Minami said

Then they go back to the house. When they get to the door, they see no one in the house. Miyuki calls a servant to ask

“Did Sakuya back home yet?”

“Master Sakuya was back a while ago. He said that if you ask about him, tell you that he is sorry. He cannot go with you because he still has a lot of work to do.” the servant said

“He is busy again.” Miyuki sadly thought.

“Ok, I will go home now.” Miyuki said in a low tone.

“Wait Miyuki. It is getting dark. We will take you home.” Atsuko said and Miyuki nods

After a while they reach Miyuki’s house.

“Uhm, Thank you Acchan, Takamina. See you guys later.” Miyuki said and smiles.

“Ok, take care.” Atsuko and Minami said and smiles

When they are about to go, Miyuki calls them

“Acchan, can you stay at my house? There is  something I want to talk to you” Miyuki said

“Of course.” Atsuko said and smiles

“Ok, then I will leave now” Minami said

“Be careful, Minami” Atsuko said

“Ok, good night Atsuko” Minami said and kisses her forehead

“Uh, Good night” Atsuko said and kisses his cheek

In Miyuki house

Atsuko and Miyuki are walking around the backyard while enjoying the night view

“What happened, Miyuki? You seem very sad. What do you want to talk to me?” Atsuko speaks up

“...” Miyuki looks down and keeps silent

“Can you tell me the story between you two?” Atsuko asks

“Sakuya and me are childhood friend like you two. When we was a kid, he always protect me from bully” Miyuki said and smiles

“When I was a kid, I was  a little chubby. That is why I was bully by those kids in the city” she said

Flashback

“Hey look guys, that is miss fat girl” the boys said and laughs together

“Let go there and play with her” one of the boys said

Then they rushes to the little girl who is scared and looks down

“Hey Miyuki, do you have something or money to give us. We want to buy something to eat” the leader said

“Sakuya said that you guys don’t have the right to take my money” the little girl said in small tone

“Your little knight. He cannot save you right now” the little boy said

Then he snatches the food in her hand and runs away.

“Give it back to me” little Miyuki said and tries to get it back

“Chase after me, if you can catch me, I will give it back to you” the boy said and runs

“Give it back” little Miyuki calls and cries

Then a little boy stands in front of those bullies and shouts

“Hey, give that back to Miyuki, right away”

“Sakuya, it is you again” The boy said

“Why did you always siding her? We just play with her, right Miyuki” The boy said and smirks

“I only see that you guys are bullying Miyuki.” Little Sakuya angrily said

“So what. That is her fault. I asked her nicely to give us money and food. If she give us soon, we don’t have to do this” He said in scornful voice

“You brat” little Sakuya shouts and hits the boy at his face

“Don’t think that you are the son of the Mayor, and we are scared.” the leader said

Then the group attack little Sakuya at the same time. Little Sakuya defeated them all

“Don’t you dare to bully Miyuki ever again” little Sakuya shouts

“Remember that Sakuya. Go and marry your ugly and fatty Miyuki” The little boys shout and run away

Little Miyuki sits on the ground and cries hard. Little Sakuya walks toward her

“Miyuki are you ok?” Little Sakuya asks

“I’m...hix….fine...hix” little Miyuki said and sobs

“Miyuki, don’t cry. I chased them all away. They will never bully you again” little Sakuya smiles and wipes her tear

“Come on, let me take you home” He continues and helps Miyuki to stand up

“Uh” Miyuki nods

On their way

“Why did you still look so sad, Miyuki?” little Sakuya worriedly asks

“Am I fat and ugly, Sakuya? No one will like me, right?” little Miyuki sadly asks

“Who said that. Don’t listen to those stupid boys, Miyuki. To me you are the cutest girl in the world” little Sakuya said

Little Miyuki looks at him and smiles

“Really Sakuya?” Little Miyuki happily asks

“Uh” He nods confidently

“Thank you Sakuya. I’m happy” Little Miyuki smiles and kisses little Sakuya at his cheek making little boy blush

“And who said that no one will like you. A lot of people like you, your parent, my parent and a lot of people in this city." Little Sakuya said

She looks at him and smiles brightly

"Do you like me, Sakuya??" Miyuki innocently asks

"Of course, I'm. When I grow up, I...I…I...will take Miyuki as my bribe” little Sakuya said while blushing.

“I’m happy” Little Miyuki happily said

End Flashback

“That was so cute, Miyuki” Atsuko said and smiles

“Uh, Sakuya is very nice. He takes care of me a lot.” Miyuki smiles and said

“He was always be there whenever I need. However…”

Suddenly she looks down

“However, since he became a Mayor, we meet each other less and less time. He always focuses on his work. I rarely meet him even though he is my fiancee.” Miyuki sadly said

“Sometime I wonder if he still loves me or not” She said and sobs

“Don’t say that Miyuki. Although I just meet him this early morning, by his look at you, I’m sure that he loves you a lot. In addition, through your story I can feel that he is really care for you. Maybe he just too focuses on work. Why don’t you tell him your real feeling” Atsuko tries to comfort Miyuki

"Uhm, thank you Acchan." Miyuki said

Suddenly a group of men jumps at them and surround Atsuko and Miyuki.

"Who are you?" Atsuko said while standing in front of Miyuki

"Get that girl" The leader shouts and points at Miyuki.

Then the men rushes to them. Atsuko takes out her sword and blocks their attack.

"Miyuki stands behind me ok" Atsuko said

Atsuko pushes the two men in front of her and kicks their face. Then she turns around and kicks a man that tries to grab Miyuki's hand at his throat making him to fall on the ground.
Then another man rushes to Atsuko. She steps back and turns to the left to dodge his sword. After that Atsuko raises her foot to kick his stomach and raises her sword to injure his leg. While Atsuko is fighting with the group of men, the leader takes out his sword rushes to attack her from behind

"Acchan watch out" Miyuki shouts.

A shadow jumps out and kicks the leader at his face.

"Sneaking and attacking other from behind like that such a low and pathetic creature."

"Minami" Atsuko calls the person

Seeing more people, the leader and his followers run away.

"Minami how can you get here?" Atsuko rushes to him and asks

"I was attacked when I was on my way back to Sakuya's place. Then I got an uneasy feeling. Therefore I rush back here to check on you two" Minami said

"Are you ok, Minami?" Atsuko worriedly asks while checking on Minami

"Don't worry Atsuko, I'm fine. Those useless can't do anything to me." Minami said and strokes her hair

"How about you and Miyuki? Are you two ok?" Minami asks

"I'm fine. Acchan protected me" Miyuki said

"Me too." Atsuko said and smiles

"Let tell Sakuya about this. Maybe this is related to those kidnappers." Minami said

"Ok" Atsuko and Miyuki said

Then the three go to Sakuya house. They are sit in the meeting room to wait for Sakuya. Suddenly the door swings open. Sakuya rushes in and hugs Miyuki tightly

"Miyuki are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere?" Sakuya worriedly asks while catching his breath

"Sakuya, I'm ok. Acchan and Takamina saved me." Miyuki said and hugs him back

Then Miyuki realizes that Sakuya is breathing heavily. His clothes is all wet because of sweat.

"Sakuya, are you ok?" Miyuki breaks the hugs to look at his face and said in worry tone

His face is covered with sweat

“I’m ok, I just a little tired when I ran back here” Sakuya said

“You rushed back from your office at the other side of the city?” Miyuki asks in  surprise

“Uh” Sakuya nods and smiles

“Are you crazy? Do you want to die because of tired? That place is very far from your house” Miyuki said in worry tone while wiping his sweat

“I cannot think through that. When I was in my office to work, I heard the servant said that you were attacked. At that moment, I thought that my heart are going to stop. I immediately rushes back here." Sakuya said

“I'm very happy that you are ok. My tiredness is going away when I see your face” Sakuya smiles and said

"Sakuya" Miyuki hugs him and buries her face on his chest.

"Miyuki, tonight, you will stay here. It will be safer. I ordered the servants to prepare for you a room. I also ordered guards to guard around your room. I will inform your parent about this" Sakiya said

"Ok" Miyuki said

"I told you right he very cares for you. Don’t be sad ok." Atsuko whispers in Miyuki ear

"Uh" Miyuki shyly nods and blushes

"Who is the one that doing this?" Sakuya turn to Minami and asks

"We don't know yet. They ran away. Maybe there are belong to those kidnappers." Minami said

"I see." Sakuya said while frowning

"Miyuki, you should go to your room and rest. You must be exhausted." Sakuya said

"Sakuya, walk me back to my room" Miyuki said and gives him her puppy eyes

"Sorry Miyuki, I'm busy, I will go back to my office to investigate more" Sakuya said

"You leave again. But this time is almost midnight" Miyuki said

"I have to close this case quickly before more girls will be kidnapped including you. I don't want you to be in any danger again" Sakuya said

"But I'm safe now" Miyuki said and pouts

"Miyuki, don't pouts like that." Sakuya said and pinches Miyuki’s cheeks

Then he turns to Minami and Atsuko

"Acchan, Takamina, can you two take her back to her room for me. It is a short distance, but I don't want they jump into my house and kidnap her." Sakuya said

"Ok, we will go back to our rooms, too" Atsuko said

"Thanks you two" Sakuya said

Then he turns to Miyuki

"Come on, be a good girl and go back to your room with Acchan and Takamina. I promise when this case is closed, I will go out and play with you." Sakuya said and pats Miyuki's head

"Go out and play. Ok, Sakuya you already promised? Don't break it" Miyuki happily said

"I won't. Now go back to your room and sleep. Goodnight Miyuki" he said and kisses her forehead

"Ok, goodnight Sakuya" Miyuki said and kisses his cheek

Then they all go back to their room.

At midnight

A shadow quickly rushes to the back door of the house. Suddenly a voice appears

"Minami, where are you going?"

Minami turns around. He sees Atsuko sits on the bench and looks at him

"Do you go to investigate about those kidnappers?" Atsuko asks

"Uh, I want to find out who they are? Did those human trader related to those kidnapper?" Minami said

"How did you know?" Minami asks

"I see you act very strange after fighting them. You didn't try to catch them. It is like you let's them run away. Therefore I guess you must have some kind of plan" Atsuko said

"As expected from my talented fiancée. I used "tracking powder" that Mii invented before (Chapter 5). I sprayed on them. Now I only need this powder to find them" Minami said and takes out the small blue pot.

"Ok, I will go now. You should go back to your room and sleep" Minami said

"I will go too. I want to know who they are." Atsuko said

"I expected that. That is why I didn't say this thing to you" Minami said

"What did you expected? And why don't you want me to go?" Atsuko asks

Minami turns to Atsuko

"With your characteristic, I know you will ask me to let you go with me no matter what. That why I didn't tell you" Minami said and pinches Atsuko's nose

"Minami" Atsuko calls and pouts

"Atsuko this is too dangerous for you to go there" Minami said in serious tone.

"How so? I'm a famous captain. Is there any dangerous that I haven't been through?" Atsuko said

"I know that you are strong, but do you plan on going with this hand?" Minami asks in serious tone

"I'll be fine. I'm left handed, so I still can fight." Atsuko said and smiles

"You said that you can handle it. What if they attack you from your right? What if they surround you? Can you flexible enough with this bandaged hand?" Minami seriously said while frowning.

"And what if at that time, I can't protect you? What if you are hurt? I don't want to see you being hurt. Your hand hurt is enough to make my heart hurt. I can't bear the thought that I can't protect you like when you were absorbed by the storm." Minami gently said

"Minami" Atsuko hugs him

"I don't want you to be in any dangerous situation either. Please Minami, let me go with you. The thought of you being hurt is also very hurt." Atsuko said and buries her face in his chest

"If they really related to those trade, it will be very dangerous. Please, let me go with you" Atsuko sincerely said

"Ok, however don't do any reckless thing, ok?" Minami said

"Ok" Atsuko smiles and said

At Miyuki back yard

"I sprayed them here. Let see where he will lead us" Minami said

Then Minami sprays the powder. The powder shines. They follow the powder until they reach the place

"The temple" Atsuko said

They hide on tree and look at the temple

"I see. I also feel something off with this temple. Their timing is so fit." Minami said

"Uh, the temple appear almost the same time with the case" Atsuko adds

"Uh, let go check on inside" Minami said

"Uh" Atsuko said

Then they sneak into the temple back door. Minami and Atsuko sneak into the main temple. While they are checking around, they hear someone foot step. They quickly hide behind the statue.

"The status is empty" Minami whispers

"Maybe they use this to watch the girls come in" Atsuko said

Then they all go hide in the statute. There are three men walk into the place. Three of them are the monks. Then a big man come out. He had a scar on his right eye and a eye patch on his left eye. He looks so dangerous. The three bow before him.

“He looks so familiar” Minami thought

“How is your work?” The boss asks

“When I went to her house to capture her, that Maeda Atsuko there to save her” the man said

“They knew me?” Atsuko thought and looks at Minami

“Then, you failed?” The boss said, and the man scaredly nods

“Useless” the boss shouts and punches them man.

“Sorry sir” the man kneels down and said

“How about you?” the boss turns to the other man

He scaredly looks down and said

“C...c..captain, we failed to catch Takahashi Minami.”

Minami and Atsuko look at each other with surprise

Then the man kneels down and said

“I’m terribly sorry sir” the two said

“You all are useless.” the boss angrily shouts and kicks them

“Stand up and repair everything we will deliver those girl in two day” the boss said

After a while they all leave the place. Minami and Atsuko wait for the place to quiet to come out. Then they see a figure sneak into the place

“Sakuya?” Atsuko and Minami look at each other.

They get out of the statue.

“Who?” Sakuya turns around and said in a low tone

“Hush...Sakuya, it is us.” Minami said

“You gus? What are you doing here?” Sakuya asks

“Let’s get out of here first.” Minami said

Then they go into the forest.

“We follow those who attacked Miyuki to here. This temple is their hideout” Minami said

“How about you? What are you doing here?” Atsuko asks

“I investigate a lot about this place. I have a feeling that this place is not normal. Therefore, I came here to investigate.” Sakuya asks

“I see” Atsuko said

“We have to act fast. We heard that they are about to deliver those girls” Atsuko continues

“I think we should start at the backyard. I saw something suspicious there.” Minami said

“Let’s go there and check it.” Sakuya said.

Then they sneak back to the temple and go into the yard. When they just jump into the place, they see the wall suddenly opens

“Hide quick” Minami whispers

Then they quickly hide. Minami wait for the man to turn around. He sneaks behind him and places his dagger on his neck

"Shut up or this dagger will cut your throat.” he said, and the man nods

"Open the door for me" he said.

Minami turns the man to the door. Then the man slowly walks toward the left side of the wall. He opens the door for him. Minami makes a sign for Sakuya and Atsuko to come in.

“Tell me where did you keep all the girls” Minami asks him

"The girls are locked in the room in the middle of the hallway on the left.” the man said in tremble.

“How about your boss, where is he?” Minami asks

“He is in the room at the end of the hallway.” The man answers

Then Minami hits him hard on his neck making him lost conscious. Then he ties him at a corner where no one can see him and use a cloth to cover his mouth. After that Minami catches up with Sakuya and Atsuko. They run to the middle of the path. There is a room on the left. They hide behind the wall and stealthily look into the room. Inside the room, there are a group men sit and guard the girls who are locked in a big big room. Minami looks at Sakuya and Atsuko as the sign to attack at the same time, and they nod. Then Minami whispers

“Let’s go”

Then, they come out at the same time. They run to the room and disable all the guards. Then Minami turns and said to Sakuya

"Sakuya, you take care of the rest, I will go to find the boss."

“Ok, be careful.” Sakuya said

Minami  and Atsuko run toward the boss’s place. He kicks the door. The boss is surprised and looks at the door

"Takahashi Minami and Maeda Atsuko. How can you get here?" the man shouts.

“It is you. I should have know” Minami said

"That year, I just take one of your eyes is very generous to you. Now you kidnap the girls in this city. This time I will not spare your life." Minami angrily said

“I also want to find you. I want you to pay for what you had done to me.” The boss angrily shouts

"Also, I want to kill her. Her head worth a lot more than those girls" he continues and rushes to them

Minami easily dodge the boss’s attack. Then he turns around and kick the boss's back. He stumbles and falls. When he stands up, Minami jumps up and kicks his face again. The boss steps back. Then Minami quickly rushes to the boss and slashes his throat.

"That is what I should done many years ago" Minami said.

Atsuko goes into the room and looks around. Then she sees something on the table

“A letter?” Atsuko picks up and looks at it

“Atsuko, let’s go.” Minami calls.

“Ok.” Atsuko said

Then Atsuko and Minami go to Sakuya’s place

“How is everything going, Sakuya?” Minami asks

“Everything is ok. All the girls that were captured in the past two month are here.” Sakuya said

“Glad to hear that.” Atsuko said.

Then they escort all the girls back to their home.

“Thank you guys. Thank to your help this case is solved quickly” Sakuya said.

“It is not thing. It is our thank for you and Miyuki for saving our life.” Minami said

Then they go back to Sakuya’s house.

In the morning

Miyuki quickly rushes to the main house where Atsuko, Minami and Sakuya are.

“Sakuya, I heard that you solved the case. People in that temple are the culprit.” Miyuki asks

“Yes. Last night, with the help of Acchan and Takamina, I’m able to solve the case.” Sakuya said

“Thank you guys.” Miyuki cheerfully said and shakes their hand

“You’re welcome.” Atsuko and Minami said and smile.

“Ok, everything is solved. Now Sakuya, can we go out and play?” Miyuki happily asks

“Sorry Miyuki, I still have some other works to do. I don’t have time.” Sakuya said

“Working again” Miyuki thought.

“But you already promise me” Miyuki said

“Sorry Miyuki, but I really don’t have time to day.” Sakuya said

“Why do you always work? Is work the most important thing to you?” Miyuki half shouts at Sakuya

“Miyuki, don’t be so childish. I’m the mayor of this city. I have a lot of responsibilities in my shoulders.” Sakuya reasons

“How about me, Sakuya? Which place am I in your heart? I’m your fiancee, Sakuya” Miyuki said and cries

“Miyuki, of course you are very important to me. I promise...”

Miyuki raises her hand to stop Sakuya

“It is enough Sakuya. I have heard enough the word “promise” from you. You always have reasons in your head to break your promise. Did you forget what you said to me? You said that you will always be with me. However, seem like you love your work and your stupid mayor’s position more.” Miyuki shout and steps back.

“Miyuki” Sakuya calls while trying to hold her hand

“Do you know how many time did you break you promise with me. If you like working that much, go and be with your works. You don’t need to keep your promise anymore. After all, you don’t care about them at all.” Miyuki shouts and runs out of the house.

“Miyuki” Sakuya shouts

“I will go after her.” Atsuko said and chases after Miyuki

TBC

Here is part 5 of chapter 17. Hope you guys enjoy reading it  :)

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
An update!!!!  XD XD
What will happen to SayaMilky?  :? Let them have a happy ending  XD XD
Cant wait for the next update!!

Offline tong99826

Wow, a new update ~
I'm happy that AtsuMina could meet each other again :)
Uhm...what will happen to SayaMilky and AtsuMina?
Will they could find the others?
Update soon, author-san ~
~AtsuMina~

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
I'm happy that there's Sayamilky but there better be a good ending for them! :mon pray2:

And is Sakuya hiding something? 

Update soon please
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 11:51:09 PM by Bakamina_Oshi »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Who was the person hiding in Sakuya's house?

Will Miyuki forgive Sakuya?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline kazuko

• ecchi
Thanks for updating author-san.

I'm glad atsumina finally together again.

I see this story is not a simple one, but the author keep updating it on time (at least once a week). Keep writing!
i love your story and more love scene please

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
@kimseoyeonc, @tong99826, @Bakamina_Oshi, @cisda83, @kazuko: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for ready my fic!  :)

Here is part 6 of chapter 17  :D

Part 6 Atsumina

At the house

Sakuya tiredly sits down on the chair and caresses his temples

“Why doesn't she understand my position?” Sakuya sighs and said

“Sakuya, do you mind if I say something?” Minami sits down and said

“It is ok, Takamina, If you want to say something just say it” Sakuya said.

“I would like to ask you the same question as you said” Minami said and looks at Sakuya

“Did you ever consider yourself in her position?” Minami asks

Sakuya looks up.

“What do you mean?” he asks

“Miyuki told Atsuko that she felt very lonely and sad because since you became a Mayor, you rarely meet her. She also told Atsuko that ‘Sometime I don’t know does he still love me or not.’” Minami said

“Of course I love her. I love her a lot” Sakuya quickly said

“Atsuko said that Miyuki say those words in tear. Her voice like she is nearly break down” Minami said

“Miyuki” Sakuya thought and holds his fists tight

“If we reverse the position, how do you feel when Miyuki ignore you all the time and focus on other thing? How do you feel when Miyuki breaks her promise with you one by one?” Minami asks

“...” Sakuya stays silent

“Do you understand her feeling?” Minami asks

“Uh” Sakuya nods

“I know sometime your work is very important. However, I believe that you know what is more important to you, right?” Minami asks

“Uh, of course I know” Sakuya nods

“Sakuya, let me tell you this.” Minami said

“Sometime, I really feel jealous of you.” He continues

Sakuya looks at Minami with a puzzled look

“I heard Atsuko said that you and Miyuki are just like us. You two also are childhood friend right?” Minami said

“Uh” Sakuya nods

“Atsuko told me a lot of stories which she heard from Miyuki about you two since you two were a kid until now. Do you know what did I think at that time?” Minami asks

“What is it?” Sakuya asks

“I thought that you are so lucky that you can spend all your time with Miyuki every day. In my case, I can’t. Although Atsuko and I are childhood friend, we even engaged since birth, because of a tragic incident, we were separated since we were 6.” Minami said with a sad tone

Sakuya looks at Minami

“After that incident, I lost my memories. For 20 years, I didn’t know there is a girl named Maeda Atsuko. I didn’t remember the happy time that we spent before. Atsuko too, she lost all her memories after that incident. One year ago, fate brought us back together. However, when we meet each other again, it was the meeting between two strangers. Whenever I think about that, my heart is full of regret” he continues

“Luckily that we both are finally be together. At that time, I swore to myself that no matter what, I will never let Atsuko out of my hand once again. I swore that I will treasure every single moment that I spend with her.” Minami said

“Sakuya, you are lucky that you always have Miyuki by your side. I know that you love Miyuki a lot. Future is the thing that we all will never know. Don’t wait until you can’t see Miyuki in your life anymore, and then regret the time that you didn’t spend together with her.” he continues

“I understand Takamina. I’m sorry to hear about your past, Takamina” Sakuya said

“It is ok. I’m really happy right now anyway because the person I love the most is by my side.” Minami smiles and said

Then Sakuya stands up

“Where are you going?” Minami asks

“I go to find my most important person in my life” Sakuya said and smiles

“Do you know where she is?” Minami asks

“Of course” Sakuya confidently said

“I see. Good luck” Minami said and smiles

“Uh, thank you. Wait for my good new” Sakuya said and rushes out of the house

Meanwhile

At a big flower field

Miyuki sits at the center of the flower field and cries. Atsuko sits next to her and comforts her. After a while Miyuki finally calms down a little.

“Miyuki, are you ok, now?” Atsuko worriedly asks

“Uh, thank you, Acchan” Miyuki nods and said

Then Miyuki just looks down and stays silent. Atsuko doesn’t know what to do. She just sits next to her. Suddenly Miyuki laughs bitterly.

“I wonder why I am still not getting used to this situation.” Miyuki said

Atsuko looks at Miyuki with a confused look

“This is not the first time that he broke his promise after all. Maybe, his job is more important than me.” Miyuki said while tear rolls down from her cheeks

“Acchan, does he really love me? I’m lost now. I don’t know what to do now.” Miyuki cries harder.

“Miyuki, don’t say thing like that. I’m sure that he loves you a lot. Did you forget that he ran all the way from his office back to his house just to confirm that you are ok?” Atsuko said

“Uh” Miyuki nods

“Let’s stay here until you calm down. Then we will go back and you tell him all your feeling, ok” Atsuko said and smiles

“Uh, thank you Acchan” Miyuki said

"By the way, Miyuki, this place is very beautiful. Looking at those flower makes me feel very comfortable." Atsuko said and takes a deep breath

"This flower field is called “Forget Me not” That is the name of this flower. Sakuya found this. One day he said to me that he found something very interesting and pulls me here. He said this flower field, he find as a present for my 17 birthday." Miyuki said

"This place is also where he asked me to be his fiancée" Miyuki said and blushes

"I see. This place contains a lot of memories between you two right?" Atsuko said and smiles

"Uh, There is only us know about this place. Whenever I feel sad, I will come here and remember our happy time that we spent here. He will always be the one that find me and makes me forget my sadness." Miyuki said

"I see" Atsuko said

"How about this Miyuki? If you doubt about him, why don't we test him" Atsuko said

"Test?" Miyuki

"Uh, you said this place is very important to you two right? If he can find you here that means he still remember all the happy things that he spent with you. It also proves that to him you are very important." Atsuko said

"Should I hope that he will find me? I think he is now still working" Miyuki sadly said

"Miyuki, I'm sure that he is running around to find you right now." Atsuko said and smiles

"Wait here, I will go back to see about that" Atsuko said

"Ok, thank you Acchan" Miyuki said

Then Acchan leaves the place. When she just walks out of the field, she sees Sakuya rushes to the place. She smiles

"I knew he will find her for sure" Atsuko thought

"Acchan" Sakuya calls her while catching his breath

"If you rush here like this, I think you know what to do right?" Atsuko said

"Uh, I talked a lot with Takamina. He lets me know what I should treasure" Sakuya said.

"Then good luck. Don't make her cry anymore" Atsuko said

"Uh I will." Sakuya said and rushes into the field

At Miyuki place

Flashback

"Miyuki, I have something I want to show you." Sakuya said

"Do you still remember me? I thought you already forget about me" Miyuki angrily said and looks away

"Miyuki, I’m really busy. I'm sorry. How can I forget my girlfriend" Sakuya said and turns her to look at him

"Let go to the flower field." Sakuya said and pecks her lips making her blushes

"Why should I?" Miyuki still acts as angry

"Come on Miyuki. I'm sure that you will happy about this. After that, I will obey every request from you." Sakuya said while hugging Miyuki from behind

"Really?" Miyuki looks at him and asks

"Uh, definitely” Sakuya nods

Then Sakuya pulls her to the field. When they get to the field Sakuya said

"Miyuki, will you close your eyes for a little bit?" Sakuya said

"Why?" Miyuki said

"It is a secret. You will soon know about that." Sakuya said and smiles

"Now, Miyuki, be a good girl and close your eyes." he continues

"Ok" Miyuki said in doubt tone

Then Sakuya leads her to a place higher than the flower field. He turns her to face the left side of the flower field.

"Now Miyuki, you can open your eyes" Sakuya whispers

Miyuki slowly opens her eyes. Then she is speechless with what she sees. In front of her is a small portion of the flower field. The blue flowers form a sentence

"Watanabe Mayuki, I love you."

"Sakuya, you prepared this?" Miyuki said

"Uh, that is why I can't go out with you the whole 10 days. I missed you a lot" Sakuya said

"Sakuya, I'm so happy." Miyuki said and hugs him tightly.

Then Sakuya breaks the hugs and seriously looks at Miyuki eyes

"Miyuki" Sakuya gently calls her

"Yes" Miyuki answers and blushes because of his seriousness

"I love you. I want to be together with you. I want see you every day from the very morning until night. I want to hold your hand and walk together with you until then end of my life." Sakuya said and holds Miyuki hands

"Miyuki, will you marry me? Will you become my bride?" Sakuya strokes Miyuki hair and said

Hearing what Sakuya said, Miyuki's tear starts rolling on her cheeks. She doesn't know how to describe her feeling right now. Her heart beats so fast. She hugs him tightly and buries her face on his chest.

"Sakuya, I'm very happy right now. No word can describe my happiness." Miyuki said

"I also want to be with you forever. Yes, I will marry you. I want to be your bride Sakuya. I love you" Miyuki said

"Yay" Sakuya shouts and hugs Miyuki tightly

"From now on, Watanabe Miyuki is Sakuya's fiancée. I promise you that I will never leave you alone or make you cry. Miyuki, I love you" Sakuya happily said

The he breaks the hug and kisses her lips

End flashback

“Sakuya, I wonder if you still remember this flower field, or your work already erase this.” Miyuki whispers and sobs

"Sakuya, do you still remember that day?" Miyuki continues

“Sakuya, will you come here and look for me as Acchan said.” Miyuki continues

“Sakuya, I miss you. I miss my Sakuya who is not the Mayor of a big city, who only concerns about me and takes care of me.” Miyuki cries harder

“Sakuya.” Miyuki calls his name in tear

Then a pair of hands rounds around Miyuki’s waist and hug her tightly. Then a voice whispers in her ear

“Miyuki, I’m sorry. I make you sad because of my ignorant.”

“Sakuya” Miyuki gasps in surprise

“Why did you come here Mr. Mayor?” Miyuki said while struggling to get out of Sakuya’s hug

“Miyuki, I’m an idiot to not realize that the time I focus to my work is too much. It almost likes I did not go out with you since I become mayor.” Sakuya tighten his hug and said.

“I just thought that I want to try my best to be a good Mayor as your father expects me. I want to show him that I’m a reliable person and a good man for you. That he isn’t wrong when he accept me as your fiancée." Sakuya continues

“Sakuya” Miyuki turns and looks at Sakuya.

“However, because of too focusing on that, I forgot the most important thing that is your feeling.” Sakuya said and caresses Miyuki’s face.

“Sorry Miyuki.” Sakuya gently said

“Sakuya, I didn’t know that you worried about that. I’m sorry for being selfish.” Miyuki said and hugs him tightly.

“No, it is not selfish, Miyuki. I should pay more attention to you. After all you are the most important person in my life. I don’t need money or reputation. I only need you in my life. I want you to always be happy. I want to be with you forever.” Sakuya said and strokes Miyuki’s back

Then Sakuya looks directly at Miyuki’s eyes

“Miyuki, I love you” Sakuya sincerely said

“Sakuya, I love you, too.” Miyuki happily said

Then Sakuya leans and kisses Miyuki’s lips. They kiss each other passionately until they are out of air. Then they hug each other tightly.

At Atsuko's side

Atsuko is walking back to the house.

"They knew about me. Then they also related to those traders." Atsuko thought

"Who are those people, after all?" Atsuko continues her thought

Because of too focusing on her thought, she didn't realize that there is someone follows her.

“Their conversation? Also the letter...."

When she is still very deep in her thought she hears Minami's voice.

"Atsuko"

Minami jumps to her back and blocks someone’s sword

"Minami" Atsuko turns around and calls him

Then the shadow jumps back

"Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, this is the first time we meet each other. Nice to meet you" the half masked woman said

"Who are you? Why did you know our name?" Atsuko said

"Your name is on the top “The People Should Die” list in my hand. My boss is very angry and impatience now. Those idiots and useless underlings that he ordered before can't kill you. Today, I just want to introduce myself to you. My name is Lightning. Remember that." Lightning said

“You are so lucky. That explosion can’t bring you to hell. However, next time, I will kill you for sure” Lightning said

“You are the one planned that? You are those filthy human traders” Atsuko shouts

"Yes, I'm. By the way, don’t call other like that little girl.” Lightning said in teasing tone

“I don’t have to be nice with those that selling people like an object.” Atsuko said

“Good mouth little girl, but I will make you change your manner later.” Lightning said

“I will go now. I’m busy. Next time when we meet, that will be your dead date" Lighting continues

"I won't let you do that" Minami said

"We will see about that." Lighting said

Then she jumps up to the tree.

"By the way, Maeda Atsuko, your bodyguard is so handsome." Lighting said

"Bye bye, handsome" She said in seductive tone and winks at Minami

Then she jumps out of the place

"So we have another appointment" Atsuko said

Then she walks toward Minami

"By the way Minami, why are you here?" Atsuko innocently said

“...” Minami stays silent

Atsuko looks at him with confuse.

“Minami” Atsuko holds his hand.

She is surprised when his hand is shaking.

“Minami, are you ok?” Atsuko asks Minami in worry tone

Minami turns to look at Atsuko

"Atsuko" he seriously calls her

"Huh? What is it, Minami?" Atsuko asks

She is surprised by his voice

"Did you notice that Lightning attacked you moment ago?" Minami asks

"She did? Sorry, I just too focus on my thought. I didn't notice that" Atsuko said

Minami sighs

"I was thinking about...."

"Will you next time be more careful when walking alone like this? Just now, if I come here a little later, what would happen to you? You would die under her sword you know that" cutting Atsuko's word, Minami shouts in anger

Atsuko looks at him in surprise look.

"Minami" Atsuko calls him

This is the first time she sees him angry like this. However, Atsuko knew that he is angry like that because he is worry about her

"I'm sorry, Minami. I’m for making you angry like this" Atsuko said in low tone and looks down

Suddenly Minami pulls her into his embrace. He hugs her tightly. Atsuko can hear his heart beats very fast because of scared

"Atsuko, I'm sorry for shouting at you. I was very scared. I was scared that you will hurt. I'm so afraid of losing you." Minami gently said and buries his face on her neck

"I'm sorry Minami. I will be more careful next time. I'm sorry for making you worry." Atsuko tightens her hug and said

"I was in the house and wait for you. However, I waited for a long time but you still haven't back yet. Therefore, I went out of the house to look for you. When I walked here, I see a shadow behind you rushes to you. My heart nearly stops. I quickly rush to you. Fortunately, I was able to stop her sword before something bad happened to you" Minami said

"Thank you Minami" Atsuko whispers

“Let go back Atsuko” Minami said

“Uh” Atsuko nods

Then they walk back to Sakuya's house hand in hand

“So, that woman is our new opponent” Minami said

"Uh, and you have another fan" Atsuko said in pouting tone

"Seem like you also like her huh?" Atsuko continues and walks away

"Atsuko, what are you talking about? Whose fan? And who likes that woman?" Minami calls and catches Atsuko hands

''She just said that you are so handsome. And you are still looking at her direction even though she already left." Atsuko pouts

Minami giggles

"Are you jealous?" Minami teases and laughs

"W..who said that?" Atsuko shouts in embarrasses

"Atsuko, do you know that you look so cute when you pout like this" Minami said and pinches her cheeks

"Minami" Atsuko pouts

"The truth is I didn’t hear anything she said. That time all I think is you. You made my heart nearly jump out of my chest" Minami seriously said

“Minami, I’m sorry” Atsuko said

“It is ok, Atsuko. You are safe is all matter” Minami pats Atsuko’s head

“If you talk about her, I noticed one thing.” Minami said

“Huh? What is it?” Atsuko asks

“Her killing aura, it is very strong” Minami said

"Uh, I felt that too. Her eyes show a strong sense of killing." Atsuko said

Then they keep walking

“I wonder if Sakuya found Miyuki, yet” Minami said

“He did, I saw him at that field” Atsuko said

“I see” Minami said

"That remind me, Minami, I met Sakuya on my way back here. He said that he talked to you a lot, and you helped him to realize a lot of thing." Atsuko said

"Uhm, I just tell him my feeling and what I realized." Minami said

"What is it?" Atsuko curiously asks

Minami stops and turns Atsuko to look at him

“Time is the thing that you will never get back once it is gone. Treasure the time you have with each other. Don’t make yourself regret about it” Minami said in serious tone while caresses Atsuko's face

“That is what I really feel. At Miyuki's house, when I woke up and did not see you beside me, I felt very sad and lonely. I was very mad at myself, when I can’t catch your hand. You were absorbed by the churning water, and I thought I lost you. My head is full of regret thought” Minami said and hugs Atsuko tightly

"I kept thinking that it would be great ‘if I could be with you more in the past,’ ‘If I could I find you sooner,’ ‘If I could regain my memories sooner’ those thoughts become my most regretted things." Minami continues

"Minami" Atsuko hugs him and buries her face on his chest

"Even though we were together with each other at first, because of that incident, we were separated for all those years. Fortunately, I was able to meet you again. At that time, I promised to myself that I will treasure every single time I spend with you, and I will never let go of your hand no matter what" Minami said while stroking Atsuko's back

"Minami, I also feel the same way as you. I really want to spend all my time together with you forever." Atsuko said

Then Minami breaks the hug and look directly at Atsuko's eyes

"Atsuko, I love you" Minami said and leans to kiss Atsuko's lips

Atsuko closes her eyes and replies his kiss. After a while, they break the kiss. Atsuko smiles and looks at Minami’s eyes

"Minami, I love you too, very much" Atsuko said and hugs him again.

Minami hugs her back and strokes her hair. Then they keep walking back to Sakuya's house

"I hope Sakuya can understand Miyuki’s feeling, and they can be together again." Atsuko said

"I believe Sakuya can do it." Minami said and smile.

"Uh" Atsuko happily response

At Sakuya’s home

While Minami and Atsuko are sitting at the main house and talking to each other, Sakuya and Miyuki are back.

"Are you ok now, Miyuki?" Atsuko asks and smiles at Miyuki

"Uh, we are ok now." Sakuya said and hold Miyuki's hand tight

"Good to hear that. Congratulation you two." Minami said

"Thank you Acchan, Takamina. You two help us a lot." Sakuya said

"No problem." Atsuko said and smiles.

"Will you guys stay here for a while? I still have a lot of places to show you two" Miyuki excitedly said

"That is what we plan on telling you two when you get back. Sorry but we can't" Minami said

"We promised with our friends that we will meet them at my uncle house. If we stay here for too long, we are afraid that they will worry about us." Minami continues

"When we have time we will definitely visit you guys again" Atsuko said and smiles.

"I see. I hope we will see each other soon" Sakuya said.

"Uh. We hope so too." Minami said

"Sakuya, do you know where we can find a ship?" Minami asks

"You guys don't need to find one. I will give you one of mine." Sakuya said

"No, how can we accept that. You two helped us a lot already." Atsuko said

"I'm the one that saying that. You two helped me solve the case, helped me and Miyuki. That is our appreciation toward you two." Sakuya said

"Yes Acchan, Takamina, Please accept that as our thanks." Miyuki said

Atsuko looks at Minami. Then Minami turns to them.

"Ok, thank you two" Minami said and smiles.

"Come on Takamina, Acchan, I will lead you to the ship." Sakuya said and lead them to the city bay.

"That ship is a military ship. It makes especially for battle. I think it suits for you two." Sakuya said

Atsuko and Minami look at him with surprised look

"You know who we are?" Atsuko curiously asks

"How can I not know the famous captain of "The Legend"." Sakuya said and smiles.

Atsuko widens her eyes in surprise

"Since when did you know that?" Minami asks

"Since you two introduce yourself" Sakuya said

"But it is just the name. How can you be so sure?" Atsuko asks

"The presence of you two, I can feel something not any normal people had." Sakuya said

"Then why didn't you do anything to us?" Atsuko asks

"Because you two are not criminal. I knew what you are doing, and I admire your work." Sakuya said and smiles.

"I see. I'm glad that you think about us that way" Minami smiles and said

"Well, Sakuya, Miyuki, we will leave now. Thank you for everything." Minami continues

"Ok. Goodbye. Take care you two." Sakuya said

"Hope to see you two again soon." Miyuki said and waves her hand.

"Uh. Me too" Atsuko said and smile

"By the way, Acchan, Takamina" Sakuya calls them

Atsuko and Minami turn around to look at Sakuya

"In the future, if you need anything just tell me, I will definitely help you" Sakuya said

"Ok, I will. Thank you Sakuya" Minami said

Then they leave the island and go back to Kuu's place.

On the ship

Atsuko rests her head on Minami’s shoulder and closes her eyes while Minami hugging her and stroking her hair.

“Minami” Atsuko calls

“Huh?” He said

“Do you remember their conversation?” Atsuko asks

“Uh, about Matsui clan, right?” Minami asks

“Uh, about that”

Flashback

After shouting at his follower, then he turns to the man standing next to him

“How is your work with Matsui clan? When will that man come here and take the goods?” He asks

“Everything is settled sir. In two day, he will come here.” The man said

“Good, you three prepare everything for that day. About those annoying people, I will find a way to eliminate them” the boss said and leaves

“Yes sir” they answer

End flashback

"Minami, I know where we should go next." Atsuko said

“Matsui clan?” Minami asks

“Uh” Atsuko nods

Then Atsuko sits up and looks at Minami

“Another thing Minami, do you know what I found in that pirate room?” Atsuko asks

“What is it?” Minami asks

“This letter” Atsuko said and gives Minami the letter

Minami takes the letter and reads

“Prepare your goods. Deliver time is in two day” Minami read out loud

“You think this letter involve Matsui clan”

In Sakuya's house

Sakuya steps inside a secret room. He bows before two hooded man

"They are gone?" A man said

"Yes, uncle" Sakuya said

"Thank you for helping them, Sakuya" another man said

"It is nothing. She is my cousin, and they also helped me with my problems." Sakuya said

"Uncle, why don't you two reveal yourself to them?" Sakuya asks

"It is not the time, Sakuya. We still can't find out who is the master mind. If we reveal ourselves right now, he will aware." a man said

"I see" Sakuya said

"So, you two will still stay here right?" Sakuya said

"No, we have to find a person. We will leave tomorrow" a man said

"Oh ok. Good luck uncle. If you need anything just tell me" Sakuya said

"Ok." The two men said

Then Sakuya leaves the place.

TBC

That is part 6 of chapter 17. Hope you guys enjoy reading this  :)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Thia story is getting more and more complex by day...,but.. It's cool  :deco: :cathappy:

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
 Story is getting more interesting!! Update soon!

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Maybe the two mysterious men are the people who helped save Acchan before  :dunno:

I'm glad that Sayamilky turned out fine   :farofflook:

Thanks for the update!

Offline kazuko

• ecchi
Atsumina moment...  :heart: :heart: :heart:

I don't know why I imagine Lightning as Lightning from FFXIII  :nervous

I hope all of them will meet each other soon. keep updating!

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
Can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Update soon!!!

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
Yeay more adventure  :grin: become more interesting  8)

Update soon  :bow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh Oh...

Atsuko and Minami fathers did not die

Will they know who is the mastermind?

What's going to happen with the Matsui clan?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
Atsumina is sweet as always  :deco:  :wub: :wub:

Miyuki and Sakuya? no Sayamilky?

Thanks for the update!  :twothumbs
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Beyond The Sea(Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Marimii)Chapter 18 18/10/15
« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2015, 12:42:30 AM »
@ChrunchyCream, @kimseoyeonc, @Bakamina_Oshi, @Kazuko, @vivinardisa, @cisda83: Thank you!  :D

@rindg: Thank you! About Sayamilky, I just want to put some male name, so it became Sakuya.   :)

Thank you everyone for reading my fic!  :D

Here is chapter 18  :)

Chapter 18: Reunion

After three days

Atsuko and Minami reach the island. Quickly they run to Kuu’s house. When they reached there, they are very surprised. The house was burned down.

“What happened here?” Atsuko and Minami said in surprised

“Where is everyone?” they said and run around

“Uncle Kuu” Minami calls

“Yuki, everyone" Atsuko calls

Suddenly a group of masked men appears and surrounds them.

“Who are you?” Minami asks

“You people are really annoying. Making that ship exploded still can’t kill you. Lightning-sama is correct. She said that you will come here.” A man walks out and said

“You are Lightning’s underling?” Atsuko said

“Yes, I’m. Do you want to know what happened here?” The man said and smirks

“Lightning did that?” Minami shouts

“Yes, Lightning-sama ordered us. After your ship sank, she led us to attack this house and burned it down." the man said and laughs.

"Uncle Kuu." Atsuko thought and holds her fists tight

"You, I will make you pay for that." Atsuko shouts and rushes to the man together with Minami.

"Kill them" the man shouts

Suddenly a lot of arrows are shot to them.

"Archers?" Minami shouts

"Do you think I only bring those men to attack you two? I'm not that stupid" the man said and laughs.

Atsuko and Minami fight the men while dodging the arrows. Sudden the archers stop shooting at Atsuko and Minami.

"What happened? I did not order to stop" the man turns around and angrily shouts

"They did not stop. They just cannot shoot anymore." a voice appears in the forest.

"Jun, Rena." Atsuko calls

Jun and Rena step out of the forest while holding their swords

"How can that be?" the man steps back

"Sorry to disappoint you that we are still alive" another girl voice appears at the left side

"Yuki" Atsuko happily calls

“I think that your “Lightning-sama” didn’t expect this huh?”

"Mayu" Minami calls

The man stuns

"I should also give credit to that woman. She managed to sneak in our ship" a girl voice appears

"Also able to destroyed the ship, my masterpiece" a man voice adds.

"Mii, Mariko." Minami calls.

"You two are really late. You make us waiting for you for too long." a voice appears from another side.

"Yuu, Nyan Nyan" Atsuko and Minami calls

"How can that be? You people are still alive." The surprised man said

"Too bad, it is happened this way. We are still alive, and you will die here. After that will be Lightning’s turn" Atsuko said and smirks.

"Not too soon" the man calms down and said.

Then he throws something on the ground making the smoke spread around the place. When the smoke disappears, he already escaped.

"Next time I will get him for sure. I will make Lightning pay for all her action" Atsuko thought while frowning

Then Atsuko remember his words. She quickly turns around

"Mii, how is uncle? Does he..." Atsuko hesitantly asks

Minami also looks at them with worry eyes

"Don't worry. He, uncle Riku, and uncle Ryu are ok." Mii said

"Uncle Kuu, Riku, and my father escaped from the house before it burned down." Yuki said

Atsuko signs a relief sign.

"By the way, how are you guys doing?" Minami asks

"We are perfectly fine." Yuu said

"How about you two? What took you guys so long?" Mariko asks

"We are fine. The storm held us back" Atsuko said.

"And, what is that cool looking ship that you are in?" Mii asks

"Our friend gave it to us as their appreciation gift. I will tell you guy later." Minami said

"Firstly, can you guys take us to uncle?" Minami said

"Ok, follow us." Jun said

Then they lead them go deep in the forest. They come before a big rock. Mii taps at the side of the rock. Suddenly it opens

"This is my father secret lab." Mii said

Then they all go inside

"Takamina, Acchan, I'm so glad that you two are ok." Kuu happily said

"Sorry uncle for making you worry." Minami said

"So, what happened?" Atsuko asks

"Are you all ok?" she worried asks

"We are fine. Don't worry" Riku said

"Ryu saved us" Kuu said

Flashback

After seeing the group left, Kuu, Riku and Ryu go back to the house

"So, the young left. Now, there are only the old in the house" Kuu jokily said

"Uh." Ruki nods and laughs

“Ryu, how are you doing?” Kuu asks

“Thank you Minegishi-san, I’m fine.” Ryu said

“Good to hear that. Just call me Kuu” Kuu said

“Ryu, I heard that Yuki accepted you right?” Riku asks

“Uh” Ryu happily nods

“You can’t image how happy I’m when she calls me “father,” Riku. After all those time, just her simple call made me feel like I’m really alive” Ryu happily said

“I’m so glad” Riku said and smiles

While they are talking with each other, Kuu's servants run into the room.

"Master, there is a group of men advance toward here. They carry a lot of weapons with them" the servant hurriedly said

"Who are they?" Kuu said

“We don’t know. However, they don’t look friendly to me.” The servant said

"Ok, I got it. You guys quickly go to the hideout to evade dangerous now." Kuu said

"How about you, sir?" the servant worriedly asks

"Don't worry. I will be fine. Now go." Kuu orders

"Yes sir" they answer

Then they leave the room

"Who are they?" Riku said

"It is them. Maybe they saw that the kids already left the place. Therefore, they come here to kill us." Ryu said

"Anyway, let's get out of here first." Kuu said, and they run out of the room

When they are about to leave the house, a lot of arrows are flying toward them. Ryu takes out his sword and stand in front of Riku and Kuu. He blocks all the arrows that fly toward them.

"Black, you are alive huh?" the woman said

"It is you. Where is Daiki?" Ryu said

"My mighty boss already got rid of that hopeless servant." the woman said

"Daiki was dead." Ryu said in surprise

"Yes. He is a hopeless servant. He cannot even kill a small group of pirate." the woman laughs

"So, now he orders you to replace him. Be careful. One day, you will have the same ending as him" Ryu smirks

"You don't need to worry about that. I already got rid of those annoying." she said and smirks

"What did you do to them?" Ryu shout angrily

"Take it easy. I just blew up their ship together with them." The woman said and laughs

"Lightning, I will never forgive you" Ryu said and rushes to her.

"Finish them" Lightning orders and steps back

"I have some business to go now. Enjoy your last moment" she laughs and leaves the place

At the place

Ryu is fighting with Lightning's men. Taking their loopholes, he quickly rushes back to the house with Kuu and Riku. They quickly hide behind the room

“What are we going to do now?” Riku said

"Let get out of here" Kuu said

"You guy leave first. I will stay here to buy you time. I also want to take revenge for Yuki." Ryu said

"You are as hot blooded as ever. She properly wants to make you angry so that she can kill you easily. They are pirate. I believe that they can be safe in any dangerous situation." Riku said

"I don't want Yuki to be sad when she comes back here and know that you are dead" Riku continues

"Even so we cannot escapes at the same time since they already surrounded the house" Riuku said

"Don't worry. Follow me to my room" Kuu said

Then Ryu protects them to Kuu's room

"I made a secret passage here. It leads to my secret lab. No one will know where it is." Kuu said

"Let's go" Kuu said, and they all jump down to the passage."

End Flashback

"I see. Because you did not leave the house, that why she thought that you all were dead" Atsuko said

"Uh" Kuu nods

"Thank to Ryu that we are safe now." Kuu said

Atsuko and Minami look at Ryu

"Thank you for saving them" Minami said and they bow before him

"I..it's ok, you two don't have to do that." Ryu said

"I own you two too much. I don't deserve your bow" Ryu said

"Uncle Ryu." Atsuko calls

"Yes" Ryu answers in surprise tone

He did not think that Atsuko will call him like that

"Can I call you that?" Atsuko asks

"O...of course. Please do." he happily said

“What kind of person Lightning is?” Atsuko asks

“I only knew through Daiki that she is one of the two strongest guardians of the boss. She is Lightning, and the other is a man named Thunder.” Ryu said

“They always go together, so you all have to be careful. They are very dangerous especially Thunder. I met him once. His killing aura can make anyone quiver.” Ryu serious said

“I see. So the boss uses his final card huh?” Minami said

“I guess so” Ryu said

“So, from now on we have to be careful” Mariko said

“Uh” everyone nods

"Put that aside, how did you guys back here?" Atsuko said

"When we were separated, Mayu and I was saved by a rich house." Yuki said

Then Yuki and Mayu tell them their story

"After solving their problem, they ordered their servant to take us back here" Yuki said

"I'm glad that you are ok Yuki" Atsuko happily said

“By the way, Atsuko-nee, Yuki, did you know who I met when I was on that island with Rena?" Jun asks

"Who?" Atsuko and Yuki asks

"I met Daisuke" Jun happily said

"Daisuke? What a coincident." Yuki said

"How is he doing?" Atsuko asks

"He is so mature now. He inherited his father's business. He is not that stubborn teenager anymore" Jun said

Then he tells everyone about his adventure.

"It must be hard for him. I'm glad that he is fine now." Atsuko said

"He also said that he really misses you two." Jun said, and Atsuko and Yuki smiles.

"That remind me, Acchan, I also met Kazuki" Haruna said

"Kazuki? ...the kid on the "Dew island"?" Atsuko said

"Yes it is him." Haruna said

Then Haruna and Yuu tell them about their stories.

"Yuu, I'm glad that you also can take your revenge" Minami said

"Uh" Yuu smiles and nods

Then Mariko and and Kuu also tell them about their stories.

"How about you two?" Mariko asks

"We were saved by a Mayor in an island. Then we helped him solve a missing case" Minami said

"About that, I found this letter when Minami and I went to fight with the boss." Atsuko said and takes out the letter.

The she give it to Jun to read it

"Prepare your goods. Deliver time is in two day"

"This handwriting looks so familiar" Rena said

Everyone turns and looks at Rena with surprised look

"You know this person, Rena?" Jun asks

"Uhm..." Rena closes her eyes and tries to remember

"Ah, that handwriting belongs to Roy." Rena said

"Roy? Matsui Roy? That jerk?" Jun said

"Yes, once I saw his letter that he sent to my father.” Rena said

"Uh, those pirate once mention about Matsui clan in their conversation" Atsuko said

"He dares to do something like that. Matsui clan reputation will be affected by that jerk action" Jun angrily said

"I will go back there and takes off his mask" Jun slams the table and stands up

"Jun, calm down" Rena holds his hand and said

"How can I calm down? I can overlook his action selling me when I was a kid. However, I cannot let he do something that affect Matsui clan." Jun said

"I will takes this letter and tell everyone in the Matsui clan about his action, I cannot let him take the head of the Matsui clan and destroy it" Jun continues

"Do you think with only that letter you can accuse him?" Ryu said

"Who do you think they choose to believe? A person who is missing for over ten years, or a person who will soon become the head of their clan?" Ryu continues

Hearing that, Jun looks down and sits back to the chair.

"However, we cannot leave him like that" Rena worriedly said while trying to comfort Jun

"We won't let him do what he wants. However we have to do it in another way." Atsuko said

"What do you mean?" Jun asks

"We will go there and investigate." Minami said

"Go there and investigate?" Yuu asks

"Uh" Atsuko nods

"But Atsuko-nee, how about your and Takamina's problem? I cannot bother you with this." Jun said

“Your problem is our problem” Atsuko said and smiles

"Uh, also our problem is related to this." Minami said

"Uh, the boss is the one that wants my father to die. If I can solve this matter, Minami and I can get closer to the truth." Atsuko said.

"Then when will we leave for that Island?" Mii asks

"Tomorrow" Atsuko said

"That quick?" Kuu asks

"Yes uncle." Atsuko nods

"Ok, then you guys should rest now so that tomorrow you guys can go with full power" Riku said

"Ok." everyone responds

At night

Yuki sits at the cave gate and looks at the sky

“Can I sit next to you?” A voice said

Yuki turns around to look at the person

“Father, of course” She said

They sit silently next to each other

“Why are you sitting here?” Ryu asks

“Uhm...nothing. I just want enjoy the night sky” Yuki said

“Oh,” Ruy said

“You know what Yuki?” Ryu said

“What is it?” Yuki asks

“You are just like your mother. She also likes looking at the night sky. She said that by looking at the starry sky, her mind can be refreshed” Ryu said and smiles

“Is that so” Yuki asks

“Uh” Ryu nods

Then Yuki looks at the starry sky. She takes and deep breath and smiles

“Say father, can you tell me more about mother?” Yuki asks

“Your mother is the gentlest woman in the world. She has a very kind heart. She saved me when I was badly injured although that time her face showed that she was very scared. She treats everyone around her nicely. Slowly I fell in love with her. She will help everyone who need her help without hesitation. I love every part of her. She was very happy when she has you.” Ryu said and smiles

However, that smile doesn’t last long. Yuki looks at him with a worry eyes.

“Yuki, I’m not a good father, right?” Ryu said

Yuki looks at him with surprised look

“All my life, I always did wrong thing. Being an assassin is the most stupid thing I did in my life. Because of that, my family was destroyed, and Juri was killed. Because of that I was separated with you for all those years.” Ryu sadly said and tear rolls on his cheeks

Yuki just sits there silently while listening to him

“I’m also a terrible person.” He continues

“Because of my past, Daiki used me to kill Acchan’s and Takamina's parents. I indirectly destroyed two innocent families and make Acchan and Takamina suffer for 20 years" Ryu sally said

“I’m useless” he said and hits his hand on the stone

“Please don’t do that. The past is the past. You have to look at the future and what in front of your eyes. If you know that you were wrong, that is enough. If you just live in the past and let it torture and destroy your life and your future, my mother will be sad. Instead of that, why don’t you use your life to fix your mistake?” Yuki bends down in front of him and said

“If you think you are not a good father, why don’t you try to be a good one? Didn’t I give you the second chance already, father” Yuki wipes his tear and smiles

“Yuki” Ryu calls Yuki

“Also, if you said that you are a terrible person, then fix it. Atsuko-nee and Takamina also forgave you right. I also own Atsuko-nee a lot. If she weren’t there, then there would be no Yuki standing here right now. Therefore, you and I will find a way to repay their kindness, ok” Yuki said and smiles

“I will, I definitely will do” Ryu said and smiles

Behind the gate, there are two figures standing there and smiles

“You already grew up Yuki, I’m so glad” Atsuko thought

“Atsuko, you are very happy right now right?” Minami whispers and kisses her cheek

“Uh, Yuki finally release all the weight in her heart. It is great” Atsuko holds Minami’s hand and said

“It already late, let's go back to sleep, Atsuko” Minami said and holds Atsuko’s hand

“Uh” Atsuko nods

In the morning

The group repairs their thing to go to Elite Island. Atsuko, Minami, Yuu, Mayu, Yuki, and Kuu walk out of the cave first. While they are standing in the forest and talking with each other and wait for the rest, Ryu shouts

“Acchan, watch out”

There is an arrow that flies toward Atsuko. He rushes and pushes Atsuko aside. The arrow flies cuts Atsuko at her arm and pierces in Ryu’s shoulder

“Uncle Ryu” Atsuko shouts

“Papa” Yuki rushes to him.

Minami and Yuu run to the arrow’s direction

At Yuki’s side

Mayu immediately rushes to Ryu to check on him

“Papa, are you ok?” Yuki said in worry tone

“Yuki, don't worry. I'm fine.” Ryu holds his his injured shoulder

“How is he, Mayu?” Atsuko worriedly asks

Mayu is still checking on his shoulder. He tries to find a way to take out the arrow in the way that least painful

“Uncle Ryu is fine. However the arrow was shot with a very strong power. I’m trying to find a less painful way to take it out. Plus, it didn’t harm his shoulder and tendons.” Mayu said

At the same time

Jun and Rena together with Mariko, Mii, and Haruna come out. Seeing what happened, they rush to them and ask

“What happened?” Jun asks

“Someone shot the arrow at Acchan. Ryu got shot while protecting her.” Kuu asks

“Acchan, your arm is bleeding” Rena worriedly said

“I’m ok. Let take uncle Ryu into the cave first” Atsuko said

“Ok” Jun and Mii said

Then they help Mayu take Ryu back to the cave

At the same time

Minami, and Yuu run to the arrow direction. They see a man with black clothes and next to him is a women with a white coat.

"Lightning? I should have known. Did you shoot that arrow?" Minami shouts

"Yes that is me. We meet again handsome bodyguard" the woman said and waves her hand at Minami.

“Handsome bodyguard?” Yuu looks at Minami

“Atsuko and I met her once” Minami said

"I see" Yuu said

"Then you are Thunder?" Yuu continues

The man still stays silent.

"Too bad, the arrow missed its target." Lightning said with a disappointed voice.

"However, it still hit that traitor, so it would be fine" she continues

"Don't call him like that. You people and your boss is the one made him like that. He is not like you guy. He has a heart and love for his family." Minami shouts.

"Enough of chits chat. If I cannot kill Maeda Atsuko, I will kill two of you instead." she said

Then she and Thunder rushes to attack them. While Minami is fighting with Lightning, Yuu is fighting with Thunder

At Minami's side

Lightning takes out her sword and attack Minami.

"You are quite strong. Why don't you follow me? I will spare your life." Lightning said with seductive voice and winks at him.

“Leave that little captain and follow me. I’m way better than her” She continues

"Shut up. Who do you think you are? I'm not go with an ugly like you. Don't compare yourself with my Atsuko." Minami shouts while jumping up to dodge lightning attack

“You have no position in comparing to her. A black hearted and cruel person” He continues

"Ugly? How can you say that while you still haven’t seen my face yet.” Lightning said in pouting tone.

“I can definitely about that even without looking at your face. Your action show me how you are” Minami said

“What a strong mouth. I will make you pay for saying that to me" lightning shout and rushes to Minami

They fight each other from tree to tree their swords crash against each other. Then Minami bends down to dodge lightning's sword. Then he rolls to the side and injure lightning face
Lightning groan in pain

"You dare to injure my face" Lightning shouts and rushes to Minami.

She is more aggressive now. She attacks Minami quicker. Minami only can dodge. Then she turns around to pierce her sword in Minami chest. Minami dodges. The sword cause a small injure on his left arms

Mean while

At Yuu's side

Thunder rushes to attack Yuu. Yuu jumps up to dodge the attack. Then he takes out his daggers and attack Thunder. They fight and dodge for a while.

"You are quite skilled." Thunder said

"You finally speak. I thought you are mute" Yuu said and smirks

Thunder keeps silent and attacks Yuu again. Yuu tries to steps back to dodge his attack. Suddenly he rushes forward and slashes his stomach. Luckily, Yuu are able to react quickly. The slash only caused a small scratch on his stomach. Suddenly something from his clothes falls out.

Thunder wider his eyes when seeing that. He jumps back.

At Minami's side

After injured Minami left arms, Lightning rushes to attack him once again. When she is about to attack him, she sees Thunder stops fighting and jumps back to the tree. Although she doesn't understand why, she jumps back to the tree

"Today, we will leave like this. However, next time, you will become a victim under my sword" Lightning said and leaves with thunder.

"Takamina, are you ok?" Yuu runs to Minami and asks

"I'm fine. How about you?" Minami asks

"I'm ok." Yuu said

"Let's go back." Minami said

Then they return to the cave. They quickly run inside. Haruna sees Yuu comes back with Minami. She runs to Yuu

"Yuu, you are injured." Haruna worriedly said

"I'm fine Nyan Nyan. Don't worry." Yuu said

At the same time

"Atsuko" Minami calls Atsuko

Seeing Minami, Atsuko runs to him

"Minami, are you ok? Your arm" Atsuko worriedly asks

"I'm fine Atsuko. It is just a scratch." Minami said and smiles

“How about yours?” Minami looks at her arms

“I’m ok, but uncle Ryu’s right arm…” Atsuko sadly said

"How is uncle Ryu?" Minami asks

"He is fine, but his arm…." Atsuko hugs Minami and sobs

“Because the arrow pierced too deep inside his shoulder, it damaged his right arm’s tendons. Although Mayu tried his best to take the arrow out, he can’t save his arm. He can’t never hold a sword or use his right arm freely like before” Haruna said

“That is all my fault” Atsuko said

“Atsuko” Minami hugs her and pats her back

“I’m fine Acchan, don’t worry.” Ryu said

Yuki helps him walk to the room

“I still have one hand left. I also don’t want to fight anymore, so it is ok” He said and smiles

Atsuko turns to him

“I’m sorry uncle Ryu. Because of saving me, you can’t use your right hand anymore” Atsuko said and bows 90 degree

“Acchan, please don’t do this” Ryu holds her shoulder and said

“I did a lot of wrong thing all my life. However, today, I finally did one right thing. I saved daughter of my daughter's savior. Therefore, even losing one of my arms, I’m still very happy” Ryu smiles and said

"Also, I still can use it. It just not flexible like before. That is all." Ryu continues

Minami comes in front of Ryu

“Thank you uncle Ryu for saving Atsuko’s life. I’m deeply thankful about that” Minami said and bows

“It is ok, Takamina” Ryu said

Then they have to delay one day to prepare everything again

At night

In Yuu’s room

Yuu is running around his room. He is trying to look for something

“It is not here, not here, not here” Yuu said in panic

Haruna steps into his room. Seeing the room all mess up, she widens her eyes in surprise

“Yuuchan, what happened?” Haruna asks

Yuu turns to Haruna

“Nyan Nyan, I lost my important item” Yuu said in panic

“Calm down Yuuchan. What did you lost? Let me help you” Haruna said

“My mom’s bracelet, the only thing she left for me” Yuu sadly said

“When is the last time you see it Yuu?” Haruna asks

“Last night, I still see it.” Yuu said

Then something flashes in his mind

“Thunder, I fought with thunder. Maybe when he slashes my clothes, it dropped” Yuu said

Then he rushes out of the case

“Yuu, wait” Haruna calls and rushes to him

In the forest

There is a shadow standing there and looking at a shiny thing on the ground. His eyes turn gentle when he is looking at it. Then he hears some foot steps, he jumps on the tree branch

Yuu rushes to the place. He looks all around the place. Then he sees the bracelet. He picks it up and holds it tightly

“Yuuchan, did you found it?” Haruna asks him

“Yes, I did. I thought I lost her bracelet” Yuu happily said and hugs Haruna tightly.

Then they go back to the cave. After they left, the figure step out of his hide. He turns his looks to Yuu’s direction.

In the next morning

Kuu and Riku will follow them to the shore to watch them depart. Ryu will stay at home because he still needs to rest. Before they go to the shore, Ryu calls Mayu

“Mayu, please promise me. Always take good care of her and don't let her be in any danger” Ryu said

"Don't worry uncle Ryu. I will do everything to protect her." Mayu said firmly

“Good luck you all.” Ryu said

“Thank you uncle” Atsuko said

Then they leave the cave and go to the shore

"Uncle, you two have to be careful. Maybe they still want to kill you." Minami worriedly said

"Don't worry. That cave is very secretive." Kuu said

"Take care uncle Kuu. Uncle Riku, I think you should be here. Go back to your house right now could be very dangerous." Atsuko said

"Acchan is correct dad. I think you should stay here for a while." Haruna said

"Uh, I know. You guys also take care ok" Riku said

"Yes, we know." Jun said

“Uncle kuu, Riku, please take care of my father.” Yuki said

“Don’t worry we will” Kuu said

Then they go into the ship and depart to the Elite Island.

TBC

That is chapter 18. Hope you guys enjoy reading it.  :)

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
 An update!!!
Can't wait to know how is thunder related to Yuu!!!
Update soon!!!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way