JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Key Of Heart

Author Topic: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread  (Read 1960614 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread
« Reply #1560 on: January 13, 2012, 05:06:29 AM »
Photos taken by me...click to enlarge 

As they are camera pics, I posted them on this thread.  Clearer scans will be posted at the picture forum.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:59:01 AM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1561 on: January 13, 2012, 04:18:47 PM »
This just in

渡辺 麻友 OFFICIAL WEBSITE

http://www.watanabemayu.jp

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 04:34:10 PM by YKT »

Offline Yuling

• Mayuyu!
« Reply #1562 on: January 15, 2012, 07:07:45 AM »
CM for Mayu's new drama

Offline Chunsa

• just a girl who loves you
« Reply #1563 on: January 16, 2012, 07:06:03 PM »
Hello! I'm new to JPHiP forums and it's the sweet Mayuyu that has drawn me here  :wub:
I'm actually a huge fan of H!P and visit Hello!Online for updates/news, etc but found myself wanting more of Mayuyu and AKB48  :P
Looks like this place is pretty active and I've found myself in the right spot.  Can anyone else recommend other sites, forums, blogs on Mayuyu/AKB48?

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1564 on: January 17, 2012, 03:16:28 AM »
^warm  :welcome  to :jphip:

We would recommend http://forum.jphip.com which will meet all your Mayuyu needs!  :deco:

There's Amp approved goodies for your to earn/find...

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1565 on: January 17, 2012, 11:30:07 AM »
Hello! I'm new to JPHiP forums and it's the sweet Mayuyu that has drawn me here  :wub:
I'm actually a huge fan of H!P and visit Hello!Online for updates/news, etc but found myself wanting more of Mayuyu and AKB48  :P
Looks like this place is pretty active and I've found myself in the right spot.  Can anyone else recommend other sites, forums, blogs on Mayuyu/AKB48?
Welcome! Glad to have another Mayu oshi here!

Read the rules: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=3014.0
Read a rundown of JPH!P: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=2894.0

and then..

Be sure to introduce yourself here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=20057.0
Visit our IRC channel: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=27005.0

I don't recommend any other sites for Mayuyu love, or anything AKB related, because JPH!P has the best community around. Stick around here, where we keep it real :jphip:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1566 on: January 21, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »

Mayuyu on the cover of GIRLPOP available on 2012/1/31
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/478977158X

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1567 on: January 21, 2012, 03:45:49 PM »
I'm really impressed that Mayu's been given her own personal site.  Is it normal for even really popular idols to get their own site?  I don't think I've ever seen one before (obviously blogs but this is different).  Is this a sign that Mayuyu will soon rule the world? XD

Chunsa, I don't think that I'm biased cause I've only been a member of this site for a few months and I've been members of other idol forums for longer but I think that this is the best site English site for AKB fans that I've ever seen.  I actually joined this site for that very reason :)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1568 on: January 21, 2012, 08:46:09 PM »
Is it normal for even really popular idols to get their own site?  I don't think I've ever seen one before (obviously blogs but this is different).
Well... here's one: http://tomomiitano.jp/ :P

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1569 on: January 26, 2012, 04:26:03 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1570 on: January 27, 2012, 01:17:26 PM »
The Text That Got Back My Bond with My Mother
Translated by mammothb

I passed the AKB audition when I was in year 6 of elementary school. During that time, I was close to being a shut-in. In school, I was the "ghost" in class, and when I return home, I immediately watch anime on my computer and draw various illustrations, I was fully into the 2D world. Even when we are having meals together as a family, I didn't talk to them...... I continued living this way for 2 years. I also knew of AKB through the net. At first my mother disapproved of me joining showbiz, but after realizing that this could make me become more outdoorish and active, she approved of my decision in the end.

After joining AKB, my mother started doing something new, texting with cellphone. It's hard to talk on the phone during work, and first of all I am not really good with chatting on the phone. To me, texting is better. That's why my mother started texting, in order to make up for all the lost chances of conversion with me during that 2 years...... I would text my mother more than 10 times a day, thanks to that, my mother and I were able to communicated with each other again, until just a few days ago......

I wrote on my blog that my mother was practicing dancing. That caused an unexpected quarrel between me and my mother...... My mother texted me, "I'm so scared of Mayu's blog that I dare not look at it anymore." I wrote it as a joke, thinking that it would be a good topic for fans to talk about. I snapped, why did my mother have to be so angry? After removing that post from my blog, I texted her back, "I've already removed it, you happy now?" After that, there were several texts and calls from my mother, but I ignored all of them...... They became bothersome. What I was feeling then couldn't be easily explained in just a couple of words through texts or calls. So I didn't know how to reply her texts. When I saw the text saying, "When are you coming back?" I became very depressed. I replied, "I'm staying over at Harugon's(Nakagawa Haruka) house." and switched off my phone. In the end, I ended up staying over at Harugon's house.

The next day's morning, as I'm bad at waking up, I waited for my mother to burst into the room to wake me up, but my mother wasn't around. I felt a little lonely...... Thinking about it, there were times when I quarreled with my mother and left the house feeling irritated. But when I board the train, I received a text from my mother. I opened up that text. It said, "Sorry for being angry with you just now. I thought that you might miss your train, so I just snapped. I understand that your job is tough. All the best for today!" I'm sure she wrote that so that I could be able to adjust my feelings during the train ride. Thanks to that, I was able to carry out my work for that day with good mood. Though I wanted to rebel, but being alone made want to read my mother's text. After thinking really hard for my sake, these words resounded in my heart. Even more ernest than normal conversation, these words warmed my heart. Even so I ran away from home and sleepover outside...... Thinking about how worried my mother could have been makes my heart ache.

I want to apologize to my mother. And I want to tell her that I'll be returning home immediately after work today. But as I'm not really good with making phone calls, so I shall think hard about the words I want to say and type out the text. But I've already decided what the last sentence will be. "Thank you for always sending these texts filled with kindness."

http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2011/12/because-you-were-there-for-me-watanabe.html

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1571 on: January 27, 2012, 07:28:54 PM »
^Thank you for posting that.  It was a very interesting read.  I'm really surprised to hear that Mayuyu was kind of a shut in.  Sometimes you have an image of how these girls were when they were younger and then find out that it is totally wrong.  I'd always imagined that she'd have had a nice group of friends.  Kind of one of those girls whose the center of her small group.  I know she's heavily into anime, idols and the digital world but I didn't realize that she'd shut out the real world a lot too.

As a foreign fan who can understand very little Japanese it's the occasional translated article like that which provide me a treasured glimpse into the girls lives.  It makes me realize that there is a lot that I do miss for not being able to read all the articles about them and understand what they are saying in their various TV appearances.  It also makes me understand why the Japanese fans become so bonded with them as they clearly share a lot about their personal lives.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1572 on: January 29, 2012, 07:25:02 PM »

^Caps...click to enlarge

MaYuki

Offline YKT