JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - Better Together

Author Topic: [Poll] The Favorite HKT48 Member Poll  (Read 6097 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[Poll] The Favorite HKT48 Member Poll
« on: January 23, 2014, 07:33:44 PM »

Who are your favorite HKT48 members and why do you like them? Vote for your top 5!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [Poll] The Favorite HKT48 Member Poll
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 07:11:42 AM »
1) Natsu (Matsuoka Natsumi)- Beauty with a bit of an edge when dealing with herself
2) Moripo (Moriyasu Madoka) Amazing talent and plays off her lack of variety with quick tsukkomi
3)Captain (Anai Chihiro)- She has the can do attitude despite her lack of doing it well
4) Boss (Tanaka Natsumi)- Uniqueness stands out and she's only 13!!!!
5)Chori (Nakanishi Chiyori)- Her voices and personality stands out well for them

I have others like Nako, Sasshi, Aoitan, Anya, etc

I like HKT altogether
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 05:42:49 PM »
Sashihara Rino = pure entertainment
Miyawaki Sakura = perfect idol
Kodama Haruka = fun
Tanaka Natsumi = gotta love such a mature 13yo. It's quite amazing tbh, both looks and attitude.

And then it varies between these girls depending on my mood and their effort:
- Akiyoshi Yuka
- Motomura Aoi
- Ota Aika
- Tani Marika
- Tomonaga Mio

Offline nishimura

• Hawaiian Oshiri Lover
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 03:21:08 AM »
1. Murashige Anna
2. Miyawaki Sakura
3. Sashihara Rino
4. Kodama Haruka
5. Motomura Aoi

Murashige is just so goofy that I can't not love her.  :lol:

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 04:32:57 PM »
#1 - Miyawaki Sakura. I've loved Sakura since 2012, and she has been my favorite HKT48 member since. I've tried liking other girls, but I always go back to her. She reminds me so much of Yukirin with her reactions to things, I think when Yukirin appeared on Hakata Hyakkaten, she really listened to her advice and started reacting to stuff. She's also very cute and I look forward to seeing her grow!

#2 - Inoue Yuriya. I think it's her love of cats that got me, that and she has this unique look...as in she really looks like cat to me. She's also Sakura's 2nd gen oshi, so I started getting into her even more because of that. So far, she's a cutie and I want to see more of her.

#3 - Murashige Anna. I really don't know what it is about Murashige, but this girl is too damn hilarious to be around. Both her and Chori remind me of Sasshi in a way, with Murashigessment and whatnot (though it somehow backfires when she does to Chori - or at least that one time she did it. Those set of pictures were really funny). She's also enjoyable to watch and I love her singing voice as well.

#4 - Fuchigami Mai. Maichan is really, really cute. I love looking at gifs and pics of her bc she's always smiling, and she has a unique one imo. What really got me though was that in 2011 I believe, she won an essay contest where she wrote about her mother, who passed away. So from then on, she instantly became one of my faves. So glad she got promoted.

#5 - Kumazawa Serina. Riinu is such a cutie and I remember her stating she wanted to be in senbatsu so badly. Seeing her in Wink wa Sankai made me squeal in shock because I would have never thought that would have actually come true. Like Dasu, I think of Riinu as the "Smiling Girl" of HKT. She's always smiling no matter what and never giving up, and that's one of the things I like about her. Also, she's super close with Tanochan and even buying her merchandise/fangirling over her on g+. I secretly ship them to be honest.

Offline mayuzaka

• _keysung
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 07:38:25 PM »
 Murashige Anna, Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura, Nakanishi Chiyori, and Tanaka Natsumi
♥ nogizaka46 > ske48, akb48 > hkt48, nmb48 ♥
sae, ikoma, lemon, tano, sayanee, takamina, karen

♥ kpop fan // inspirit and shawol ♥

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 03:42:18 AM »
1) Natsu (Matsuoka Natsumi)- Beauty with a bit of an edge when dealing with herself
2) Moripo (Moriyasu Madoka) Amazing talent and plays off her lack of variety with quick tsukkomi
3)Captain (Anai Chihiro)- She has the can do attitude despite her lack of doing it well
4) Boss (Tanaka Natsumi)- Uniqueness stands out and she's only 13!!!!
5)Chori (Nakanishi Chiyori)- Her voices and personality stands out well for them

I have others like Nako, Sasshi, Aoitan, Anya, etc

I like HKT altogether

Update TIME

Third Gen should be added for this :3

Anyways with what I have

Natsu- :3
Chiizu (Umemoto Izumi)- The modern shy, photographic, sports-like ikemen
Boss (Tanaka Natsumi)- A good person and getting prettier with age :twothumbs
Kyappu (Anai Chihiro)- Part of the gravure senbatsu and had grown out of the ponkotsu phase although a bit behind the scenes in regarding others
Meru- What can I say she's the best of both worlds regardless, hated when she was pushed but she is actually one of the members that stood out more from not being pushed and she has the naive personality.

Anya, NakoMiku, Seriinu, Iichan, Mirun, Sakura, etc

I really like how this group has bloomed and hope for more members to look into  :jphip:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - Better Together