JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Holstein - December

Author Topic: This Thing Called Love(UPDATED 11/26/14) [COMPLETE]  (Read 148948 times)

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATED 7/14)
« Reply #500 on: July 18, 2009, 08:12:48 AM »
We will support you Kame-san T^T  :cry:
Poor Eri S: , she's very unfortunate but She haves Reina . Great Chapter hehe
Hot momment in Eri's bedroom  :oops:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #501 on: July 22, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »
Wow, how have I never read this. The whole story is completely awesome and touching. It's got all my favorite pairings and good times and bad. I really hope everything works out and I can't wait for the next update.

Uh, can you also, if it's not too much trouble, can you pm me the two pervs and the side story in Ai's pov?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #502 on: July 22, 2009, 11:42:35 PM »
Wow, how have I never read this. The whole story is completely awesome and touching. It's got all my favorite pairings and good times and bad. I really hope everything works out and I can't wait for the next update.

Uh, can you also, if it's not too much trouble, can you pm me the two pervs and the side story in Ai's pov?

The perv chapter were all linked in the following post (accessible to everyone) :thumbsup :
ok I've made a blog to post the perv chapters so right now I have one for 43 for people who haven't read it because I kind of forgot who asked for it since i have so many people asking. lol I'll also have one for chapter 44.5 and 45.

http://pkkame.wordpress.com/2009/07/02/ttcl-chapter-43/

Ok here's chapter 44.5:

http://pkkame.wordpress.com/2009/07/03/ttcl-ch-44-5/

Chapter 45:

http://pkkame.wordpress.com/2009/07/03/ttcl-ch-45/[/url]

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #503 on: July 22, 2009, 11:57:02 PM »
Oh haha I didn't notice.. Thanks. *goes off to read them*

EDIT: Oh holy goodness. The Tanakame pervs where amazing but the Takagaki one really got to me. This Ai is so... so... Mmm... Just so.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 12:24:20 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #504 on: July 23, 2009, 01:45:57 AM »
I'm glad you like the fic and well those other chapters you asked I've put up a link before so people will be able to read the perv chapters. I think it's on this page or the one before where i posted a link to those chapters you want.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #505 on: July 26, 2009, 06:01:02 AM »
Gosh their love is like a bittersweet chocolate  :O Great chapter!

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
« Reply #506 on: July 28, 2009, 08:35:36 PM »
I want to read chapter 53   *.* , but I don't look like a "impatient person"   .___.  , so I'll wait for this Chapter  :D     and
¡ Don't Forget !  I really love your fanfic n.n  ( I know , I always said write  that   XD )

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #507 on: July 30, 2009, 12:40:04 AM »
CHAPTER 53

I get up the next morning earlier than I wanted to since I had a hard time sleeping all night because I was thinking about what would happen to my relationship with Eri or what my parents would do to us. It really bothers me not knowing what can happen to  this fragile relationship but what gets me more is that, she doesn't even know it. She's oblivious to this important fact not because she wants to be but because I chose her to be.  So I do feel guilty hiding this from her. When she knows the truth I know it will crush her because it'll happen too soon, but nothing will happen and I'll make sure of it. I'll protect her like I've said I would. Even if that means I have to lie from her or hide things for her for just a while. I roll on my back and push the sheets slowly back to not bother Eri. When I get my legs free from under the blanket I start to move my way over Eri so I won't step on her. The second I move to get out of here Eri's arms go around my waist,trapping me in place. How can she know I'm up? Isn't she asleep? I struggle to get out of her grip and place her arms gently to her side, but she holds on tighter.

“No.” She mumbles.

So she is awake? Well, she better let me go because I'm hungry and I gotta pee really bad. Why won't she let me go? I move again but it's just the same thing. I'm stuck.

“Eri.” I whisper. “You have to let me go.”

She frowns and whimpers. She pulls me down and presses my body into hers. She puts her face into the crook of my neck then takes a deep breath and exhales.

“I want you to stay here.” She sleepily replies.

Her hands slide under my shirt and I fight hard to not give into my desires or to make a sound. We're still in her house and for all I know we could probably not be alone. I hope I remembered to lock the door. What's gotten into her anyway? She's so touchy. Not that I'm complaining or shouldn't be. I'm just not used to it and I really don't want to be caught in the act again but this time by her dad! She kisses my neck and I let out a deep sigh. Eri brushes her lips against my cheek and I turn my head so our lips can meet. The second I feel her mouth to mine I lean in and kiss her, hungrily. I can never fight against her for too long with her I easily give in. Her hands move to my thighs and she pushes my legs apart to make it easier for me to straddle her. I pull back from our kiss and breathe out heavily. My eyes are still closed and I'm just a few inches away from her face ready to share another passionate kiss. I move my body to get into a more comfortable position. On instinct, I start to move against her, putting the friction where I want it the most. The thrusting is slow at first, but the further it goes the more I need it and it starts to go much faster. The bed creaks and scraps against the wooden floor. Eri lets out a deep moan and grips onto my hips, firmly. She's trying desperately to match the speed of my thrusts with her own. Eri finds the button to my shorts and easily opens it then pulls down my zipper. Her fingers slip inside the denim material and I nearly yelp out the second I feel her fingers rub against the heat that's behind my underwear. I lean against Eri and bury my face into her pillow.

“Wait we...”

Her wrist starts to move more frantically and each time it's becoming harder for me to hold back the need to yell. Her index finger finally goes into my panties and I grip onto the sheets as her hand begins to move. Her other hand wraps around my back, running along the exposed skin from my lifted shirt. I find it harder and harder to keep quiet when she's touching me like this and a large part of me doesn't want her to stop. The sudden knock to her door sends me flying off the bed and to the floor. I sit up and stare at the door in a panic. I have to fix my shorts! My hand quickly pulls my zipper.

“Who is it?” Eri calls, with a shaky voice.

How can she remain so calm? Is that a smile on her face?! Oh I'm going to get her for this! She can't do that!That's just mean to turn me on like that and do nothing about it after.

“I'm sorry Eri, I didn't mean to bother you. I just wanted to see if you were awake.” It's her father. It's a good thing he hasn't opened the door. “I've already made breakfast and Ai called. I'll need to run a few errands as well.”

“I'll be right out.”

Her dad's footsteps can be heard behind the door as he slowly walks farther and farther away, down the hall. I get up with my heart still racing. I'm still a little angry but she needs me to get her around. I help Eri out of bed so she won't fall or trip over the sheets and hold on to her arm.

“At least he knows how to knock before entering a room.” I mumble, remembering the embarrassing moments we had with my uncle. “I'll walk you to the kitchen.”

“Are you going to stay for breakfast?” Eri ask.

I don't think my uncle would mind that I stay for a few hours. Besides, Eri needs me and I feel that it's also my responsibility to take care of her since she's blind. I did kind of do it to her indirectly.

“Yes, I'm going to stay for breakfast.” I reply.

She smiles and together we make our way to the kitchen. Only to find that we're the only ones here and a note is placed on the table from her father. I take it and read it quietly to myself. I put it back down when I'm done.

“Your dad left to do some shopping with your brother and sister.” I tell her. “But there's food on the table.”

I take her over to the table and carefully sit her down. All the food is still warm, he must have made it before leaving. That's nice of him.

“Here let me help you Eri.” I offer.

I pick up a fork and knife and start to cut neatly into the pancakes.

“Reina, I think I remember how to eat. You don't have to help me with everything.” Eri whines.

She takes the fork into her hand and slowly starts to feed herself.

“Just be careful ok Eri?”

She's too busy munching on her food to reply and I go to take a seat close to Eri as possible. I take a plate of pancakes myself and start to eat, while at the same time keeping a close eye on Eri as if something bad were going to happen to her. But nothing drastic can happen other than choking and that's something I can stop. I'm becoming paranoid over her now. What's wrong with me? I know I want her to be safe and I just don't want her to get hurt again. I'm also kind of afraid to leave her alone too, but I can't be like that  the whole time while she's recovering. I shake  my head of these thoughts and continue to eat. I have to stop worrying. She'll be fine.

“Maybe you should call Ai to see what she wants.” Eri interrupts, into the silence. “I'm sure she only called because Risa told her to. You know how motherly she is.”

“I'll be sure to call her when I'm done.” I agree.

We go back to eating in silence.

“Eririn!” Sayu wails, rushing to Eri's side.

I watch her pass me to sit next to the couch where Eri is seated and look to the other three visitors here to greet me properly, unlike Sayu. I step aside to let them in.

“Hi, Ai-chan, Gaki-san.” I smile at Koharu and she waves at me with her energetic smile in place. “You're more than welcomed to ask fifty questions to see if Eri's alright.”

Ai and Koharu go over to the couch too, but Risa stays behind, standing in front of me. That's strange. I would figure she would take up that offer and nag Eri with questions.  I shut the door and lock it then look back at her, with a questioning look. She's still here. Maybe she came to ask me the fifty questions. Just as long as she doesn't ask them all at once I think I can deal.

“How are you dealing with all this?” She ask.

I look at her, caught off guard. No one has ever asked me if I'm ok now that I think about it. They're all too focused on Eri and that isn't really a bad thing since she needs all the help and support she can get. She needs to know that she isn't alone and that she has people willing to stay by her side. I mean she is blind and her lack of vision makes it harder for her to get around or cope with her sudden loss. But me, I have never even though to see if I haven't crumbled from this brutal events. Like everyone else, I've been to busy with Eri and ignored my own feelings. Sure they surface ever so often and my head is flooded with questions about what will happen to our future or Eri's future, but that went away quicker than it came. What can I say to Risa without having to worry her? The truth or a flat out lie?

“I'm fine. I  mean yeah she'll need a lot of care, but I'm doing ok.” I reply.

So a lie it is.

“You don't have to be alone when you care for her.” She explains. “I know you feel that you have to do this because somehow you think it's your fault and you shouldn't think that. None of this is your fault. You aren't responsible.”

I feel myself starting to slump forward, my body finally claiming defeat. Risa puts a hand on to my shoulder to give some sort of comfort. I have to keep it together. Eri's here.

“We want to help too. If you find that you're too tired to care for Eri just call us and we'll help her. As friends we want to do our job too.”

I smile at her and she smiles back, seeing that I've accepted her help. I shouldn't take care of Eri because I feel that I have to or that I have to make it up to her. I should do that because I want to and because I love her. Taking care of her isn't supposed to feel like a burden. I'm glad we had this talk and I'm more grateful that she didn't ask me one hundred questions a minute. From behind me, I can hear someone slamming into a wall and picture frames hung on the wall slam to the floor.

“Ow, Sayumi!” Eri cries.

“Sorry Eri!”

“Sayu, you're supposed to guide her to the bathroom you know she can't see!” Ai scolds.

I spin around to inspect the damage. Eri is standing next to the wall she's crashed into, holding her nose and Sayu is next to her with a guilty face. Maybe I shouldn't leave Eri in their care or just maybe Sayu's. I go to take over, but Risa beats me to it. She gives me a soft smile when she reaches Eri.

“I'll do it. Sayu, please sit down. Let's go Kame.” Risa instructs.

I feel myself start to relax. I know Eri's in good hands when Risa's around, unlike Sayu. I glare at her. Does she have no brain?! Thank god it wasn't something major. How did she let Eri bump into that wall anyway? She better hope Eri doesn't have a bruise or Sayu will be sorry!Why did Eri allow them to come over again?

“You'll be ok while I'm gone, right?”

Eri laughs and holds on to my hands in a firm grip. She has on her goofy smile.

“I'll be fine. My parents are here and everyone already left so you don't have to worry about Sayu slamming me into walls every time I have to go to the bathroom.” She replies.

“I'm just worried about you is all. You know you can call me when ever you need me ok?” I remind her.

“Yes, I know. Now just go home and get some rest.” She agrees.

I sigh, wanting more than anything to stay here with her another day. I nod and give in to her demand. I pull her into a warm hug and hold her against me to take in the scent of her sweet perfume. I feel her arms tie around my waist and stay there, locked.

“I love you.” I whisper.

“And I love you.” she responds.

I slowly let her go, keeping our pinkies connected. I really don't want to leave. I don't want to keep my eyes off her for a second, but I have to stop worrying and being scared that something worse can happen to her. She'll be fine for one day I'm sure of it. I take a small breath to relax and slowly pull our tied pinkies away. I smile, looking at Eri one last time and face the front as I walk away. Our grip breaks and I force myself to keep walking so that I won't turn back around and embrace her. The door to her house closes, telling me that I can't turn back. At least for today that is. I get to my apartment in no time and fish through my pockets to find the key. I hope I didn't forget it or that it fell out of my pocket at Eri's house. I really don't feel like having another walk. Never mind, here it is. I pull it out of my pocket and stick the key into the door knob. As I turn the key I can hear voices and mumbling just behind the door. There's more than one person here?  My uncle has company? Please, don't tell me it's my parents again! I really don't need this shit. Can't they give me a break or just leave me alone for the rest of my life?! Letting curiosity get the better of me, I turn the lock and step inside to track down the source of the noise. No one is in the living room. I should try the kitchen. I walk into the door way and the second I do I really wish I didn't.

“WHOA!” I scream.

My uncle goes flying backwards into the counter and sends pots from the cupboards falling to the floor. That's real smooth. The person next to him turns away completely embarrassed.

“R-Reina!” My uncle croaks, quickly picking up the fallen pots.
I've never seen his face go this red before, it's amusing. I should do this more often.It's so much fun. I cross my arms over my chest with a large grin in place. Payback, you gotta love it. This is what he gets! My uncle looks between me and the person he was lip locking for God knows how long and back to me. I really don't want to know how this happened because this is my UNCLE for crying out loud! He's like at father to me. And seeing him going at it with some girl like a teenage boy really grosses me out! This is just so horrible! It's worse than the time I interrupted Yossie and Rika. What is it with people and kitchens?!

“I-I-I can explain!” My uncle yelps.

I let out a small chuckle. “It's pretty self explanatory to me uncle.” I reply.

I should have stayed at Eri's house another day. But then again embarrassing my uncle beyond belief IS pretty fun. I think I'll stay, for now.

“Weren't you supposed to call me when you wanted to leave?”

“I thought I would save you some gas and walked instead.” I look to the girl with a raised brow. “So...who the hell is she?”

“Watch your language, Reina.” My uncle snips.

When did he become so uptight? Is having a girlfriend going to be a problem now? Dont' tell me it'll change him! This girl better leave if she plans to do that to my uncle. I don't have any of this! We have a find relationship now, one that I enjoy and if she screws it up I will kill her! I ignore my uncle and keep my eyes on this strange woman who's decided to have her tongue down my uncle's throat. I'm really starting to not like her. Did I say ew before? Because...GROSS!

“Well are you going to tell me or is she just some girl you picked up?” I question.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't be saying stuff like this, but I like to see my uncle squirm and blush. Plus, this is payback for those times he's interrupted Eri and I. I have not forgiven him for that. I decided to milk it. Why not? This is getting too fun. My uncle scratches the back of his head and puts on a bashful smile.

“Uh...Reina can I talk for you a second, in the room?”

I shrug and follow him into the bathroom. He closes the door forcefully and faces me with the most desperate expression. I figured he would get mad, but it's the other way around?

“Can you NOT embarrass me in front of her like that? This was supposed to be our first,”

“Date?” I cut off. “Don't you think you're a little too OLD for dating uncle? Besides I think a night at a restaurant could have made a much better date than this dump.”

I can't contain the smile forming to my face and let out a series of laughter. This is great. I can feel my uncle's stare on me as I try to control myself. I hold my stomach and take a deep breathe. I like this.

“It is not a date.” He corrects. “It's...I just wanted to speak with her again. I met her at the Christmas party and I haven't been able to call her since you've been hospitalized.”

“Alright, Alright, no need to explain anymore. You're starting to get red in the face. No need to be so frustrated uncle.” I say. “I'll be nice, but can I at least know her name?”

My uncle sighs. “Will that get you off my back?” He growls.

I nod. He agrees and walks me out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. The girl he was smooching is still there. She turns around, looks at him briefly and focuses to me. I fold my arms and look at her with a casual face.

“Reina, this is Michiru. This is my niece, Michiru.” My uncle introduces.

She comes over to me and holds out her hand. “Nice to meet you.”

I pick up my hand and shake her hand, quickly. “Like wise.” I reply. I turn back to my uncle. “Do you want me to leave?”

“That won't be necessary. I'm going to leave.”

My uncle looks to his new found girlfriend in slight shock. I'm sure he wants her to stay so they can...I'm NOT gonna think about it! I won't go there. Too many bad thoughts and all this scarring that will be done to my mind! My brain won't be able to recover.

“Okt, I'll talk to you another time.” My uncle agrees.

The girl-toy says good bye to me and makes her way out the door. I face my uncle when she's gone.

“You're not upset are you?” I question.

“No, not at all. I'll just be in my room.” My uncle states.

Yep, he's upset and I'm bored so we're even! What else can I do? The fun's over. I can't go back to Eri's place. She won't let me. She doesn't want to feel like some burden to me and I said I would listen to what she's asked me to. I'll go over Ai's house. Let's go see what she's up to. She's probably with Risa and they better not be having sex! I'm about to go find out. I pick up my cell and dial down her number, quickly. I don't think my uncle will mind that I'm gone for another day.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:06:45 AM by writerjunkie »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATED 7/29)
« Reply #508 on: July 30, 2009, 02:44:37 AM »
CHAPTER 53

It really bothers me not knowing what can happen to  this fragile relationship but what gets me more is that, she doesn't even know it. She's oblivious to this important fact not because she wants to be but because I chose her to be.  So I do feel guilty hiding this from her. When she knows the truth I know it will crush her because it'll happen too soon, but nothing will happen and I'll make sure of it. I'll protect her like I've said I would. Even if that means I have to lie from her or hide things for her for just a while.
While it's admirable that Reina doesn't want to add to Eri's worries right now, I still believe that she should not wait to come clean to her about her folks wanting to talk her back with them.  Whether she tells her now or later, Eri's still going to be upset by it, that's not going to be different. What will be different is how she's going to deal with it. If Reina tells her now, at least she'll be there with her to help her through it; if she waits till later, she runs the risk of not having enough time to do that, which could lead to Eri having to deal with losing Reina all by herself.

I roll on my back and push the sheets slowly back to not bother Eri. When I get my legs free from under the blanket I start to move my way over Eri so I won't step on her. The second I move to get out of here Eri's arms go around my waist,trapping me in place. How can she know I'm up? Isn't she asleep? I struggle to get out of her grip and place her arms gently to her side, but she holds on tighter.

“No.” She mumbles.

So she is awake? Well, she better let me go because I'm hungry and I gotta pee really bad. Why won't she let me go? I move again but it's just the same thing. I'm stuck.

“Eri.” I whisper. “You have to let me go.”

She frowns and whimpers. She pulls me down and presses my body into hers. She puts her face into the crook of my neck then takes a deep breath and exhales.

“I want you to stay here.” She sleepily replies.
While that's uber sweet and cute, Reina should just tell Eri that she has to pee. :lol:

Her hands slide under my shirt and I fight hard to not give into my desires or to make a sound. We're still in her house and for all I know we could probably not be alone. I hope I remembered to lock the door. What's gotten into her anyway? She's so touchy. Not that I'm complaining or shouldn't be.
Under normal circumstances this'd be all "FUCK YEAH!", but again, as I stated after the last chapter, she's really emotional right now with all that's happened. She's lost her mom, and in a way she's wanting/fighting to not lose anyone else that's important to her (i.e. Reina).

I'm just not used to it and I really don't want to be caught in the act again but this time by her dad!
Uh-oh...does Eri's dad know about them? :?

*NEARLY BUSTED BY ERI'S DAD*
Wooooooooooooo that was close...and good job Eri on keeping her cool :thumbsup, unlike Reina. :P

“Your dad left to do some shopping with your brother and sister.” I tell her. “But there's food on the table.”

I take her over to the table and carefully sit her down. All the food is still warm, he must have made it before leaving. That's nice of him.

“Here let me help you Eri.” I offer.

I pick up a fork and knife and start to cut neatly into the pancakes.

“Reina, I think I remember how to eat. You don't have to help me with everything.” Eri whines.

She takes the fork into her hand and slowly starts to feed herself.
Yet another "awwwwwwwww" moment. :oops:

“How are you dealing with all this?” She ask.

I look at her, caught off guard. No one has ever asked me if I'm ok now that I think about it. They're all too focused on Eri and that isn't really a bad thing since she needs all the help and support she can get.

“You don't have to be alone when you care for her.” She explains. “I know you feel that you have to do this because somehow you think it's your fault and you shouldn't think that. None of this is your fault. You aren't responsible.”
Aw Risa, definitely smarter than she gets credit for. It's only natural for them to be worried about how Eri's doing, but Risa knows that she's not the only one who's having to deal. Being in a relationship herself with Aichan, she knows that whatever Eri goes through, Reina will be right there by her side to help her through it (particularly with the circumstances of the car accident), all the while probably not paying that much attention to her own emotional state as events happen.  Reina's awesome for being there for Eri, but at the same time someone also needs to be there for Reina too.

Nicely done Risa. Nicely done.

From behind me, I can hear someone slamming into a wall and picture frames hung on the wall slam to the floor.

“Ow, Sayumi!” Eri cries.

“Sorry Eri!”

“Sayu, you're supposed to guide her to the bathroom you know she can't see!” Ai scolds.
Mental note...don't let Sayu guide blind people. XD

“You'll be ok while I'm gone, right?”

You know you can call me when ever you need me ok?” I remind her.

“Yes, I know. Now just go home and get some rest.” She agrees.
Eri knows that she can't/shouldn't be asking Reina to completely give up her own life just to take care of her (especially since Reina's the type who just might do that given the circumstances). Reina needs to take care of herself just as much as she wants to take care of Eri. After all, if she doesn't do the former she's going to have a hard time doing the latter.

*REINA "BUSTS" HER UNCLE*
OSNAP!  :rofl:

It's also nice to know that Uncle's not a social wallflower.   :twothumbs

*UNCLE'S GF GOES HOME*
Oops. :doh:

The girl-toy says good bye to me and makes her way out the door. I face my uncle when she's gone.

“You're not upset are you?” I question.

“No, not at all. I'll just be in my room.” My uncle states.
Upset? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, of course not. He's just a dude who got all worked up for, then got suddenly interrupted in the middle of smoochy time, and who's now unable to continue said smoochy time because of the lack of a smoochy partner. So yeah...time to go to his room.  :fap

Yep, he's upset and I'm bored so we're even! What else can I do? The fun's over. I can't go back to Eri's place. She won't let me. She doesn't want to feel like some burden to me and I said I would listen to what she's asked me to. I'll go over Ai's house. Let's go see what she's up to. She's probably with Risa and they better not be having sex! I'm about to go find out. I pick up my cell and dial down her number, quickly. I don't think my uncle will mind that I'm gone for another day.
If it turns out that Risa IS also there at Aichan's, is it time for Reina to take Risa up on her offer to be Reina's support like how Reina has been Eri's? Hope so. :yep:

The sex thing though, wouldn't be that bad either. ^_^

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #509 on: July 30, 2009, 04:44:43 AM »
omo! I hadn't read in a time XD
No~ eri's blind u.u poor her and poor reina too T.T
I like reina here, she has a inner reina XD
Waiting the next chapter ^^

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #510 on: July 30, 2009, 12:04:52 PM »
Lawls, uncle's got a girlfriend/toy. I love how all the friends are smothering Eri, but Risa's the one to really think about Reina.

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #511 on: July 31, 2009, 12:31:05 AM »
Hehe revenge!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I love that Eri is so touchy feely now... is that wrong? that is wrong...  :banghead: but i feel like it will lead to a lot of awkwardly embarrassing  moments for Reina...  :twisted:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 12:37:13 AM by takagakifan »
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #512 on: July 31, 2009, 03:27:46 AM »
Hey everyone. I have completed the side chapter of TTCL. I hope it doesn't suck. I worked hard on this thing. Well...here's the link to it in my blog and don't be shy to leave some comments.

http://pkkame.wordpress.com/2009/07/31/32/

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATED 7/30)
« Reply #513 on: July 31, 2009, 07:02:23 AM »
CHAPTER 53.5

At least Aichan's able to admit that she's whipped. XD

Hot stuff = DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!
:drool: :hump: :jerk: :twisted: :fap:

And of course...THAT's when "that' had to happen.
:on lol:

I think I can wait until tonight. How hard can that be?
Now THIS sounds like it'll be fun to see. ;D

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #514 on: July 31, 2009, 03:27:44 PM »
Lol, this chapter was totally hot. I don't know about anyone else, but Takagaki totally steals the show for me. Also, I think Reina might hear something that she never wanted to in the next chapter.

One little nitpicky:
I’m not the only one who wants to cuddle when we’re done. I can be touchy too.

Did you mean 'she'?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #515 on: July 31, 2009, 04:45:58 PM »
Is that a smile on her face?!

XD

TakaGaki  :drool:  the mudshake I'm drinking atm ain't helping  :drool:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #516 on: July 31, 2009, 08:57:04 PM »
Touchy Eri :heart:
I love how Risa is so nice to Reina in this fic, i've had enough of those where she steals Eri from Reina haha :thumbsup

CH 53.5
Hahaha what a tease! :D I can't WAIT for the next chapter! :D
Aww and they really are so cute, both being so lucky to have each other. ^^ Haahaahaa poor Reina... :D

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
« Reply #517 on: August 07, 2009, 06:56:32 AM »
Owww ...  :heart: Reina is a girlfriend so sweet ~~~ <3  ...
but She need a rest too n_nU ... and Risa tell her it, Risa's  like mummy  :wub: Always worry for her children :D.
Amm and the Chapter 53.5 ... is so ... U////U  no words XD I only loved it, is so hot  :drool: .
I'll wait for the new chapter   *O* 

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #518 on: August 09, 2009, 10:12:00 PM »
^ Hi welcome. Another fan of this fic huh? Well I'm very glad. As for the chapters that needed to be PM no longer have to be PMed. you can just click the links to them. I have posted them before in this thread. I think it has been quoted on this page by JFC on the previous chapters and on this page the newest perv is also linked on this page from me.

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
« Reply #519 on: August 18, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »
ooow ... a new fan for this fic   :grin: ~~~<3

:welcome

Chibimila

CHAPTER PLZ!

my eyes need to read this fic *.*
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 06:17:47 AM by Michi.Pinku »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Holstein - December