JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA Black - Moya

Author Topic: Sieka's Collections [01/20/13 - ON HIATUS]  (Read 103714 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sieka's Collections (Stay By My Side - Part I: TomoTomo) [04/07/12]
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2012, 02:35:14 PM »
YAY TOMOTOMO!!!!!

Hum, maybe Chiyuu is a fox demon. I think of this because of the kimono and because in lol there is a champ who is a fox demon with a kimono xD

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: Sieka's Collections (Stay By My Side - Part I: TomoTomo) [04/07/12]
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2012, 03:28:03 PM »
A/N: Update for Inequality. Not that long though, cause I find it fitting to end it short. :lol:
For anyone who has not seen Chinmoku's update, here is the link to Chinmoku Part VI. My new fic for TomoTomo is just above, scroll up to see it, its not too far away anyways.

Thanks to those who commented and gave me their thanks...gonna reply first before we go to the update though.

Replies:

@Pandah - Thank you very much for your kind compliments. :kneelbow: I'll leave it up to you whether its a premonition of something bad to come. I won't spoil anything, might take away the anxiety...

@karomuwi - Was actually choosing between ordinary or supernatural, but yeah, ordinary is too boring, I need some variation for once because I have a lot of plots in mind that aren't supernatural, hence why I'm straying away from normalcy. :) I did it on purpose, making you guys think its Tomochin. :lol: Vampires aren't the only one who uses coffins you know... XD

I don't really...think all too highly of Chinmoku, especially in the latest update, I feel like I'm dragging the drama too long. I don't really get why people tell me its good and even if you keep telling me it is, I still won't get it even with you guys telling me that it makes you feel the pain and despair. I do give you guys my gratitude, for feeling that its good though.

@anzai48 - Oh, so it is predictable. :lol:

I got inspired from seeing your TomoTomo scenes because their well written, I've been looking near and far for TomoTomo fics, and all I could see was yours and Tsundere!, which hasn't been updated...kinda depressing...

I'd like to correct you though because from what I've researched and studied, a Grim Reaper is a single entity, only one person exist to be a Grim Reaper, a Shinigami is a person or a group of person, though both of their purposes are exactly the same thing: guiding spirits and judging them.

I was actually contemplating about two supernatural creatures for Yuki, this, a Grim Reaper or a Yuki-Onna. A Yuki-Onna is a woman associated to snow. BUT, yeah... Grim Reaper suits her more because she has her Black Yukirin side.

(And yes if you're wondering, I do study around about supernatural creatures just so I can get some of their characteristics right for this fic. It sure takes me a lot of hours to read through some of them...)

Wait for the next upcoming updates, that'll answer your question whether Tomochin's a human or an oddity.

@kahem - A Kitsune huh...interesting thoughts of yours... Chiyuu does suit to be a Kitsune...hmm...

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

Inequality

----
Part I
----

The world, as I see it with my own two eyes, looks vast and endless upon my limited scope of vision, if I were to somehow give a percentage of what my existence would be, I would say that I may not be able to even reach even a decimal digit considering how large this world of ours is.

I’m am just but a single human being, even if I were to vanish, it wouldn’t change the way this world would be, and even if the next few people around me died, it won’t change the way of how the world is developing.

The future is bleary and uncertain to me, it’s filled with a lot of dilemmas and consequences, it’s as if you’re going through a path filled with rose thorns and blazing hot charcoal beneath your feet.

I hate how unpredictable life is.

I hate how these imperfect world of ours is.

I hate everything about it.

The next thing that would have come into mind would me, wishing that I were never born in this world. That denial would be cruel though. Even though my own parents don’t deny my own existence, I don’t care, they don’t seem to even care for me either, their awfully too busy with their work in abroad to even care about me.

I’ve long gone stopped caring about them, just as how they stopped caring about me.

I’ve long lost interest in everything in reality ever since they left me to my own device, ever since they left me in my aunt’s care. Even my auntie doesn’t have any time for someone like me, she’s also busy working, although I do know that she wishes to take care of me properly, her time is limited.

It does bother me however, how much she wants to care for me, I’m not even her child, but she tries to treat me as one.

Is this some kind of pity?

I don’t need it though.

I’ve stopped caring and wanting anything from this world and from this reality.

I know I am being selfish, I know I am being a bad child. I have almost everything I can have, my parents provide me enough money for me to be able to buy anything that I want, I am also complete, both physically and mentally, or in other words, I am perfectly healthy and sane, yet I’m denying this life, my life to be exact.

Why though?

Well, to be honest, I don’t have a clear answer, all I know is that I feel like this life of mine is bland and dull, I don’t like it.

I feel like I have no purpose at all.

I have stopped caring on a few things about this reality.

Still, I can’t help but think at times how it would better if I have some kind of use instead of being an idle student doing nothing but waste her time in front of the computer. I know its normal for teenagers like me to be playing games and chatting on social threads all day long, but to the point that until another day comes in and the same activities repeat like a broken CD?

I feel useless, though to my own hidden embarrassment and guilt, that was what I do often, I just laze around in front of this cold machine and spend a portion of my life away gaming and watching anime. There were even times when I would just end up lying on my bed, reading manga.

It feels dull, this kind of life.

It has no purpose, it feels totally incomplete.

I know I shouldn’t care because this is what I’ve always been doing ever since I was a child, why now, out of all times did I just had to think of this?

I shouldn’t really be thinking of this kind of trivial matter, yet I can’t help it.

I just started to pay attention to this little topic ever since I’ve come to be reminded of how lucky I am. I’m not like those unfortunate people around me who have nothing or are ill in more than ways with sickness that are bounded to them for life or are chaining them close to death himself.

I am fortunate, I know that much, but after that?

I don’t know.

I really don’t know.

I wish someone would enlighten me a bit though, just what exactly would go after this.

I certainly don’t mind if someone tells me or reprimand me, just as long as they give me at least a concrete view or clue of what I can do to give this dull boring life of mine meaningful because I can’t stand it with just how much it’s going like this.

It’s too lonely and sad…

----
End of Part I
----

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

A/N: Short update is short. Update for Chinmoku Part VII will be pretty late because I'm a lazy procrastinator right now, I'm losing a bit of my inspiration and confidence, gotta regain it somehow or else I'll screw up Part VII.

Anyways, see you guys around. Bye.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:35:36 AM by Sieka »
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Sieka's Collections (Inequality - Part I: MaYuki) [04/08/12]
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2012, 09:14:39 PM »
Chinmoku first!

Ahh Black, it seems as though even if she has these confused feelings for Geki, and even though she knows she messed up with Geki she has got this determination to change, for Geki, the girl she knows now that she loves, maybe though it is important to mention here that maybe a change is that black refers to herself as Yuki and to Geki as Rena......

As for Geki, well it seems as though she is still in turmoil over Black, and that ending, a hallucination of the rosary, is it Geki seeing Yuki's end or could it be the death of 'Black' not in the end of Yuki's life but the end of 'Black'.......

Inequality:

Definatly and interesting start here, seems as though this could be a little different story, looking forward to more!

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sieka's Collections (Inequality - Part I: MaYuki) [04/08/12]
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2012, 12:58:23 PM »
Not an update, again, and you know when it isn't an update....its Kiriban time! :lol:

Kiriban at 3000+ achieved! Thanks for 3000+ pg views!

This kiriban's special......is a picture again. I'm still busy writing multiple updates. I haven't had the time doing special shots yet. :sweatdrop:

Link to picture: BlackGeki II
(Look at it from right to left)

Won't be updating right now because I'm still in the middle of doing my updates, but maybe after a few days or so, I'll post em'. I've suddenly found some inspiration and something that would motivate me, though only a little, its keeps me from moving my fingers. Finally.... I'm quite relieved. :cry:

To give you a check, I'm doing an update for Chinmoku Part VII, Our Past Together II and Stay by my side II. It's a busy week for me, so I hope I can do this right...gambatte! Hwaiting Sieka! >w<

Replies:

@anzai-san - Hahaha...I didn't really meant for Mayu's character to hold a grudge, but if she looked like she resented the world much more than Nezumi, I guess that's also good then... :lol:

If you can relate with Mayu, then you'd relate to me as well, seeing as how I mostly implied a bit of my life on Mayu there. They did say that experience is the best teacher, and when you have the experience, once you apply it to your writing, it makes things much more real in a sense, not that I felt Gekikara or Black's pain because I have not really gone through such a thing. :sweatdrop:

Definitely because of her dark image. :lol: I can never associate her with a being pure and white.....it doesn't seem to make sense to me. :lol: Try making a sweet, dere dere and shy Yuki. XD

@oddball - Yes, there is a change in there, Black isn't just Black and Gekikara isn't just Gekikara, they're becoming their past selves, as Yuki and Rena respectively again because no matter what you do or how you act, you'll always end up being the person who you were once had been.

...Wew, your deductions never fail to amaze me... I'm flabbergasted. Speechless even.

Inequalities...hmm, can't say anything, to be honest, I dunno how much it'll be different. :lol:

Anyways, again! Thanks to the people who've been commenting and giving me their thanks.

I haven't updated anything this week, but I'll post the links to recent updates/posts I had for those who are not aware:

Chinmoku - Part VI (BlackGeki)
Stay By My Side - Part I (TomoTomo)
Inequality - Part I (MaYuki)

I'll see you guys next update.
Thanks again for the 3000+ pg views! :)

Fanfics:

Offline local-buddies

Re: Sieka's Collections (Kiriban at 3000+ Thank you very much!) [04/14/12]
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2012, 01:07:38 PM »
OH GOD YOU AND YOUR GODLY DRAWING!

M-My nose! Blood won't stop coming out from my nose!!! /dies

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sieka's Collections (Kiriban at 3000+ Thank you very much!) [04/14/12]
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2012, 11:22:45 AM »
A/N: Updating! Finally...my continuous five hours of writing has finally paid off... I can't say that this update is the best that I've written though... I'm just glad and happy that I've finally written it down. :cry:

Gonna reply first to local-san.

Reply:

@local-buddies - LOL.... Hahaha, do you want some tissue or some blood packs? :lol: Thanks for commenting though, first time seeing you doing that here. :lol:

Before we go on, I would like to give my thanks to everyone who has stuck with me from the start of Chinmoku, I'm really grateful to all my readers and commenters who have been consistently been around here supporting Chinmoku, really, thank you very much. Although sometimes my writing turns shit and is suitable to be thrown out of the window, thank you for all the support.

Why am I saying this though?

...Well you see, didn't I say that Chinmoku will be coming to its end? :( And right now it is...so I hope you enjoy this part.

Let's get this on! >w<

Chinmoku

----
Part VII
----

Why?

That question often never leaves her mind.

For the long years of her existence in this world, she had never once let go of that one simple question. Even in the back of her mind, there would often be a question that asks of any possible things about herself or around her surroundings and she hated those questions the most. However, more than hate, she feared the questions itself, knowing that the answers were something she dreaded because most of the questions were vastly pointed at herself and her existence.

The question itself was like a chain series of whirlwind that was threatening to blow her off the ground and tear her apart, just imagining that something like that would come to reality terrified her.

She wasn’t scared of fighting nor of getting hurt; she was scared because of fear, of the darkness that was closely looming over her, waiting to pull her to oblivion. Before, the thought of simply lying into a deep endless slumber was something close to nirvana for Gekikara, now, being close to death made her shudder and cower.

She was scared to die.

She had already come to realize it for a long time ago that she wasn’t strong as how many viewed her. She wasn’t courageous nor insane enough to throw herself to death.

She was weak; a simple weak sheep dressed in some fearsome looking wolf’s clothes just wanting to be worshipped and feared by many, wanting to be the very embodiment of death and violence.

Yet it was wrong.

It was a big misconception of strength.

Gekikara knew that everyone’s views were flawed about strength and she had been a part of the many imbeciles who thought that strength was measured through wins, but she had realized it.

That meaning that had been kept hidden for quite a long time from her.

Strength was not determined whether you had more wins than loses, it was determined over whether you could courageously leap past your fears and move forward.

The thought of that realization made Gekikara want to swallow her pride in her own self-embarrassment, she did acknowledge the meaning of the realization she had come upon in the end, but she could never force herself to face her fear even though she knew of that truth.

Facing head on with her fear was just as facing death head on.

If it were from before, she would gladly clash head on with death, but now is different; she’s different from what she was and what she had become now. Yet it did not mean that she would ignore the sign that she had seen, she could not ignore the horrible feeling at the pit of her stomach; she could not shrug off the anxiety in her heart.

The feeling was intolerable due to the weight on her heart that was threatening to fall on her. It was as if she had triggered a death flag out of nowhere.

‘Why was Black’s rosary there?’ Gekikara thought with a bitter frown on her face.

Gekikara look down at her hands, a pained stricken expression crossing on her face as she kept her eyes steadily on her palm.

What had been on her hands just moments ago was what embedded fear on her mind. She could not shrug off the sight of Black’s rosary being surrounded by blood, bones and rotten flesh with foul insects wriggling out. It was too disturbing that it left an imprint in her head.

Whether Gekikara wanted to deny it or now, it left her feeling alarmed.

‘Why…did I see that?’ Gekikara bit her bottom lip, running a bloody hand through her black mane, not truly caring whether the stench of blood would stick on her hair as she tried to ease her own anxiety.

It was just her imagination, her own delusions playing on her. Nothing bad would happen to the older girl, Black is strong after all; she was once a part of Rappapa’s four heavenly queen; the pillar of Majisuka’s strongest and finest yankees. There was no way the queen of darkness could ever get into deep trouble, not anymore at the very least.

‘Black would never lose again…she’s strong.’ Gekikara thought to herself, as if wanting to convince herself, as if wanting to believe that nothing bad would happen to the older girl.

She feared the thought of losing Black, of losing her to the older girl’s own element, the element of darkness.

While Gekikara did come to like the presence of darkness looming over her due to Black’s company, overtime, she grew to hate it again knowing that death and darkness was associated together. Rather, it was an understatement to think of them as just merely two entities associated to one another. These were two entities inseparatable from one another, almost as if they were one.

Gekikara bought her hands up and twiddled them, her anxiety increase the further she thought of it.

Black had been in so much pain in the past, another one would really set Black off. Gekikara knew that Black was fragile deep inside ever since the very beginning of their meeting. If the horrifying assault in the past had already broken her, what more if it were something worse…

“No…Nothing’s more worse than that…”

”Nothing…” Gekikara shook her head; she spat the words out, hatred dripping all over her tone as she felt her resentment peek in. Gekikara was never all too fond of that memory; the night of when Black was dealt with a heavy life-altering incident that left her unstable, just as Gekikara herself.

She hated what happened and resented the man who caused all the pain and misery in Black’s life from the core of her tainted and sinful heart.

That night had been a bitter nightmare turned into reality for her and ever since it had happened, it never left the back of her mind.

Gekikara had always been aware of that dark memory creeping into her the least when she wanted them on the times where she’s in her most vulnerable state. She had also been aware of the presence of these voices that urged her carnal desire to dominate and destroy people. It would leave her mind unstable with dark murderous thoughts, voices singing and chanting, cackling and laughing, bolstering at her to take a step, to take a deep dive into the darkest core of the pit of hell and bathe into the deep crimson red ocean of blood.

She had tried to resist the urged before, but it was Gekikara’s guilty pleasure that beseeched her from resisting the temptation of tasting the carnage.

Gekikara loved violence.

She loved playing around with peoples’ body as if they were toys merely made for her to toy with and destroy.

She loved hearing her victims’ screams and groans until they whimper and toss around in the presence of flame blazing pain spreading through the core of their body with gut clenching cracking of bones and deep pain stabbing wounds.

She loved everything about violence; with her using violence, she had been able to properly enjoy other peoples’ pain, just like how other’s enjoyed her misery.

It was sweet revenge; a payback that she had long fulfilled, yet even after she had gotten her revenge, the voices continued to haunt her.

The voices urged her to continue the carnage that she had already long done by trying to push her to the edge with continuous insulting remarks and making her see memories of the past that she had long tried to push away. The voices continued the process repetitiously, attempting to pull her again into the world of malevolence and malice.

Gekikara remembered those sleepless nights she sat on the corner of her almost empty bedroom, her walls stained with dried up blood, scratches and marks of violence, the marks of which was caused by her furious scratching.

She could not sleep a wink almost every time darkness would fall upon her surrounding as the voices grew more tremendously in volume.

On those sleepless nights, Gekikara would pull her legs to her chest and huddle over the corner like a frightened child, eyes looking around frantically, searching for the monster dwelling in the dark. The atmosphere would often grow thick and cold that it was almost hard to move and breath.

She had feared it, the darkness that always looms around her, waiting to catch her off-guard and pull her to oblivion. She feared death, unconsciously at that time.

Only was it that in Black’s presence did she felt at ease and calm, the voices disappearing and leaving her off with the blankness in her mind.

The older girl held an atmosphere that could easily soothe Gekikara’s own hysteric and chaotic mind, even when the Yuki of the past because Black, she still held this certain aura that Gekikara had come to like after constantly being around her.

It was a familiar aura, just like of hers, it was dark just as the most impure of all colors, but in a weird sense, it held its own purity due to not being mixed in with other colors, unlike that of Gekikara’s whom was covered in red, tainted by pure malevolence and carnage.

Black would most likely be displeased with her on occasions when she would appeared near the older girl, smelling of blood, sweat and dirt, biting her nails in a bad habit that had become her mannerism but Gekikara did not cared whether Black would frown and scold her silently. She loved the attention she would often receive from the former queen.

It was one of Gekikara’s guilty pleasures. One of which she would never admit, just like her own tainted and impure thoughts and feelings. She was not a saint after all, nor had she been one and never will she be one.

She will always stay the way she is, tainted and scarred, unworthy of being loved by Black.

She’ll always stay the way she is, as Gekikara, the lowest kind of creature to ever roam on the face of the planet.

The realization itself had already been from a long time ago, but time in time, remembering her own faults and her own miserable actions; it drained Gekikara immensely, an uncomfortable feeling quaking in her heart.

Gekikara clutched her hands painfully tight, burying her nails into her open wounds, causing blood to ooze slightly from her aggravated cuts. Gekikara bit her bottom lip with a pain stricken expression on her face. It hurts, knowing that she could never be worthy, it hurts because she had already shown how sullied she was.

[That’s right…]

[You aren’t worthy of being around her.]
The voice gently whispered to her, cooing her with a hint of maliciousness. Gekikara felt her shoulders twitch slightly, almost as if on reflex after hearing the voice, she stared at her hands, watching as small trail of blood drip from her self-inflicted wounds.

The voice continued, tauntingly even, whispering belittling words into Gekikara’s ears, [An animal like you who only knows how to hurt people can never be worthy to be in anyone’s presence.]

[You are the lowest of all kinds; you’d just bring people misery and trouble in your wake…]

“I know that already…” Gekikara whispered painfully, averting her eyes from her hands as she put them to her side and leaned on the concrete wall, her head bowed down in shame.

[You knew~? Yet why did you feign innocence then if you knew?] The voice cackled; the tone of its voice leered onto Gekikara.

[Why did you stay? Even though you know what misery you can bring?]

Gekikara closed her eyes tightly, trying to block off the mockeries that rang in her ears, already feeling an impending uncomfortable feeling reaching into her head, stabbing in her mind. Gekikara grasped her shorts, gripping it deadly tight as she tried to block of the voice.

[A creature like you can never be with someone like her! Yet why didn’t you leave her side?]

[Did you really even care about her? Did you even really love her?]

[Or did you just stay because you wanted to feed your ego?]
The voice snarled pointedly at her in derision, laughing maniacally when Gekikara shifted uncomfortably, hands going up to cover her ears as she focused solely in blocking the voice off her head.

[I am right? Aren’t I? The person that you are is nothing but an egoistic scum of a creature! Ahahaha!]

Gekikara did not want to hear anything anymore; she just wanted to stop the voice. She wanted everything to stop already, everything!

“Stop it…” Gekikara said through her gritted teeth, her eyes closed tightly with her hands clutching her head all the while covering her ears.

[Stop? Where’s the fun in that? I thought you enjoyed pain!]

[You’ve beaten people far too many to be counted with just your hands, isn’t this your guilty pleasure?]

[…If you had it your way, you would have even killed all of your victims…]
The voice cooed just near Gekikara’s ear. The words hung in the air, caressing Gekikara with pricking sensations like that of needles and thorns. Gekikara did not like the loving tone the voice held, it let in a sense of fear to creep into her heart.

Gekikara felt her body break into cold sweat, the atmosphere turned heavy and dark, terror clinging onto the edge, it as if she had something monstrous beside her. The aura sent chills down her body, she wanted to turn around and look at the presence beside her, but her body would not let her do just that. 

She wanted it to stop; she wanted the voice to stop, but the voice continued on, prolonging its torment, its tone soft and sweet but unwavering and cruel nevertheless, […Why do you stop yourself anyways?]

[Why do you limit yourself to just letting them feel pain when all of them just give you the very same amount?]

[Why don’t you just kill them all? That way, if everyone dies…you’d finally get the real freedom you seek.]

“Real…freedom?” Gekikara’s whispered, the tension running through her body suddenly decreasing. The young queen dropped both of her hands off her ears when her interest was perked up at the sound of the word freedom.

It had always been what she wanted to achieve. She had long wanted to break free from her cage and the chains that bind her to the torments of the turmoil in her head that her parents inflicted on her.

Even though she had long gone achieve the freedom of her parents grasp on her, she wanted more of it; she wanted to be free from the past that often binds her back and keeps her from moving forward.

She always wanted it.

She always seeks for it.

She wanted to be free like their deceased president. She wanted to be more at ease, to feel that nothing would loom over her, that there was nothing to fear in the darkness of the night at the empty house of where her parents once resided in.

She wanted to forget all the pain.

Everything.

Gekikara could become a normal girl in the eyes of everyone else and shed off the side of her that everyone knew so well, the side of her that’s often tainted and covered in blood.

If she attains that freedom…then she might find peace then after it.

A peace that she had only known and found in Black’s presence.

Maybe then…if she finds that freedom and sheds off her malicious malevolent side then she may stand a chance to be worthy in front of Black.

It’s for Black…then she’d do anything.

…Even if it meant killing and sacrificing others or herself for the sake of attaining it.

Gekikara’s body relaxed on its own as its owner hung its head, shoulders slumped and arms hanging on both sides limply. From Gekikara’s once pain stricken expression, it dissolved into an indifferent one that held no emotion, her eyes color darkened from its normal brown shade.

The young queen looked none of what she had been, she was not the traumatic girl that had once been clutching her head from moments ago, nor was she grueling in the torments of the voice that beseeched her; Gekikara was now a person who looked lifeless.

It was almost as if she had become an empty vessel, a puppet or a marionette without a soul.

“…All I have to do is kill them…right?” Gekikara mumbled, sounding hollow and monotonous. The young queen stood there, almost as if dazed or entranced, yet it was nothing like that, Gekikara held a dangerous glint in her eyes that shone even in the darkness of the street she was currently in.

The voice giggled, pleased with what was transpiring at that moment before it released a content sigh, snickering as it cooed its reply, [That’s right…]

[If you kill everyone, everything will become alright.]

[You’ll be able to fulfill everything you wish…]
The voice said, holding up an air of confidence to mask the pure malicious mischief beneath its words.

It was obviously a lie, a lie that only a fool would fall through, yet Gekikara did not mind it, she did not mind becoming a fool nor did she pay attention to the remaining consciousness of her nagging mind, telling her the wrongness of what she was about to put herself upon.

It was wrong, to deal with everything using violence. Someone had once taught her of that, someone she treasured and idolized; a person that could never rise up from the dead, someone that she could never see again.

Gekikara had once held on to that teaching of their beloved deceased former president, believing her words to be the truth as she had once helped the young queen see a small glimpse of freedom and the light of everything that can pierce through darkness. She had shown her deep friendship, compassion, bond and love that she had never realized that she could attain in such a short span and Gekikara was grateful to Yuko for that.

She had always held on to that belief, ever since the day after their president gave them each a message before passing away. And then after, she had stopped fighting without a reason to hold her up to once again use her fists, something of which became a burden to her at the start of her retake year in Majisuka Gakuen.

It had once became an issue between her and the girl whom calls herself Center, a pesky girl who wanted to take their beloved president’s position, but she did not fight Center, holding onto the belief that Yuko had told her and onto the promise of graduating.

That was not an issue now.

If before, she could not fight Center without a deep reason, now she held one, it was something that she would do in all means possible close to death, or rather, all means to take it up to death.

It did not matter anymore whether she would pay later for her own sins if it meant that she could achieve everything that she wants that she can never have.

Even if it meant going against Yuko’s belief and wish and disappointing their deceased former president.

She would do it.

“If I kill them…I can be free, right?”

[Yes, you will.]

“If that’s the case then I’ll just have to kill everyone…” Gekikara said, a smile forming on her face before she giggled softly. The young queen bought her right hand up and bit her nails, rocking herself back and forth in a slow manner as she giggled to herself.

Gekikara grinned insanely, lifting her head up as she stared forward, looking at the dark shadow in front of her before her grin turned into a smirk at the sight she saw through the darkness.

From within the dark shadows, a figure could be seen leaning on the wall, arms crossed in front of her chest, splatters of blood stained the young girl’s face, arms, hands and legs, a cruel sadistic smile played on her lips as she stared back at Gekikara with a look of pure malice and mischief, her eyes dark and piercing.

Gekikara released a series of loud giggling before she continued to bite her nails, staring at the dark anomalistic figure in front of her. The atmosphere around them cold and dangerous, it was fearsome and the stench in the air clung of blood.

Gekikara patiently watched as the figure moved from the darkness and started to walk towards her until it revealed herself in front of Gekikara.

A smirk played on the girl’s face as she stared back at Gekikara, the two stayed like that, staring at each other for what seemed to have been eternity, daring not to remove their sight from one another before Gekikara got tired and averted her eyes, but not before letting a sly guttural smile form on her lips.

“Hehehe…ahahaha!” Gekikara giggled, finding it amusing that the person she was looking at in front of her; was in fact…

Herself.

Gekikara glanced at the figure with mild interest; her eyes twitching and blinking ever once in a while, the figure would merely give her a pleasant smile, a smile that held maliciousness beneath it.

[Will you really do it?]

[Will you really kill everyone?]
The figure asked, looking expectantly over at Gekikara who merely giggled.

“…I’ll kill them.”

“Everyone…”

“…and all the people that gets in my way!” Gekikara howled, laughing insanely while the figure merely giggled in response, watching as Gekikara started to move, taking one-step at a time as the young queen dragged her feet.

Once Gekikara was out of reach, the figure looked away and turned to the opposite direction, walking away all the same as its body slowly disintegrated into thin air, leaving only a thick heavy humid atmosphere behind as the figure giggled and said a statement that vibrated in silence:

[…Kill everyone then…my dear self.]

----
End of Part VII
----

A/N: Just joking. I'm just fooling around, this isn't the last part, I have the feeling that you guys already noticed it while reading at the middle. Hahaha...sorry bout' that. I am sincere though with what I said, I'm really thankful to those who still reads this even though it's shitty writing. :lol:

Sorry to make you wait for a long time though and giving you an update like this, hahaha, this is the bottom of my standard, but yeah, my hands just started to move fast while I was writing this. I really like writing dark scenes and angst, its one of which I'm really comfortable in writing...ahh... :)

Thank you very much and I hope I'll see you guys again in the next update!
I hope you at least enjoyed reading this.
See you guys around. :cathappy:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 03:12:34 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: Sieka's Collections (Chinmoku - Part VII: BlackGeki) [04/15/12]
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2012, 12:10:33 PM »
Yes!!!! KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!!

Be free Gekikara-sama! Be free and let yourself taste the freedom you truly deserve!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sieka-san, will I be free if I do that as well?  :dunno:

Anyway!!! YES!!! It's not the end! And it's more angsty!!! Bwuahahahahahaha~!  :twisted: I love the way you write angst! That's why you're one of my two Top #1 authors! I respect thee~ :kneelbow:

And Sieka-san...Why are you so good at this? Please tell me!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow: You are awesome!! Really awesome!!!

You updated an update ( :lol:) that was a bit close to me...And now I really that this won't end. But then...this fic can't continue on forever. I mean...you have to focus on your NEW fics!!! I'm waiting an update~

Thank you for your update by the way. ^^
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2012, 03:22:26 PM »
HOORAH!!! SIEKA-SAN UPDATED!  :twothumbs

omg evil gekikara has been unleashed! shes going to exterminate everything and everybody in her way!  :panic: :panic:

maybe... *caresses imaginary moustache* since gekikara is uncontrollable now she ends up killing somebody and then....black is going to try and stop her and then gekikara ACCIDENT KILLS BLACK IN THE PROCESS :O *gasp* *shakes head....this will only be in my imagination*

mmm this chapter was indeed deep...*nod nod* but maybe the only way for her to taste freedom is to ...actually kill
but ahhhhh!! thats terrible D:

but thanks for the update  :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2012, 10:45:08 PM »
It's became very bad for Gekikara! Black save her !

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »
So the thing that Geki fears the most is, fear.....

A fear of what she saw, Black's bloodied Rosary, a fear for black herself, a fear that it symbolizes that Black is dead to her? A fear that without Black, who perhpas she now feels is dead to her there will be nothing to balence out her life, to bring good to the bad, nothing to soothe the fear and anger and hate in her heart...

A fear that It was Black that made her a better person and without Black geki feels as though she is nothing, worthless, scum.... And the voice, a voice from her loosing Black, a voice that says she is unworthy because of Black rather than anything to do with herself, you chased away the good in you, so you must be unworthy is what these voices say to Geki....

But maybe we see her the key difference in Black and Geki, where as at this point Black was able to fight of her past and almost in a way return to being Yuki again, we see Rena unable to escape 'Geki' or that part of her at least, we see this as we discover that the voices that Geki heard were infact herself, or at least the part of herself that she wanted to escape from, the voice that fills Geki with the resolution to destroy everything to get the peace she deserves, to give into to her worst instincs....

I know that Yuki hoped that Rena would wait for her, I hope Yuki, that you do not need much longer.......

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2012, 01:59:40 PM »
Ah thank for the update sieka-san
Geki.. you are so BLACK... and more and more black... without BLACK...

I hope the next chapter Geki see the Light of Hope in her Beloved BLACK...
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2012, 08:52:54 AM »
This is not an update, nor is this Kiriban time.
I'd just like to inform you guys of the poll that I placed.
Take a vote of which would you like, since to be honest, I'm debating to myself what would be the next thing I'll do after Chinmoku. This poll might help me decide though....so I hope all my readers vote. It would really help me a lot of you do.

The most recent update is here, click the link for those who haven't read my update for Chinmoku:

Chinmoku - Part VII (BlackGeki)

And before this post ends, I'll reply to the comments I've received from Chinmoku Part VII.

Replies:

@karomuwi - You sure are a sadist karomuwi-san. :sweatdrop: Er, yes and no. You'll be free from the people who oppress you, BUT, your conscience will haunt you, so in a way you are free physically but mentally, you're being chained down.

Thanks I guess...? Though I think I feel like I'm lacking on this part, as if the angst isn't enough. :smhid I don't get it though. :banghead:

My secret to good angst is to eat well, sleep well, drink well, procrastinate well and be an extreme otaku. 8)
Lol, just trolling you there dude. Hmm..... I don't know really. I just write whatever I have in mind while sad or melancholic music plays along in the background. :lol:

Why do I feel like there's something bad about that focus on the 'new'....

@Pandah - Yes, she'll kill everyone in her way. :lol:

And I think that..... *shaves Pandah-san's imaginary moustache* ...you should wait for my update or else your anxiety will increase with your imagination... :lol:

@kahem - It is bad...so bad that Black needs to stop angsting herself and get her butt on the move. :lol:

@oddball - You never fail to amaze me. To be honest, I think you are my favorite reader, you just make the best comments ever. :)

Ah no, Black isn't dead to Gekikara its just that seeing Black's rosary tarnished like that might symbolize a storm to come, or death, as what the other readers have been saying about it. Although Gekikara isn't superstitious, seeing something like that will surely make you fear for the worst, seeing as how Geki's close to Black.

...Geki isn't afraid that Black made her a better person, she's afraid that Black would disappear from her, leaving her alone in the world, since Black is the closest person to Geki.

Yep your right. That voice is calling for destruction and its definitely a part of Geki, since it did come from her mind.

@anzai-san - Lol, you can't tell that to someone who's insane! Hmm, Geki suffered a lot already? That doesn't seem a lot to me though. :sweatdrop:

I wonder too why we have the same idea, but as they say, great minds think alike. 8)

@kurogumi - Thank you for commenting. Lol, too many word 'black' in your sentence I'm getting dizzy. :lol:

Thanks to everyone who commented and gave me their thanks. Though I wonder, did I really do well in this part? There really seems like there's something missing. I just can't put a finger on it. :smhid

Anyways, if you want to comment or state your objection or opinion about the poll, please free to do so and I'll try to answer some questions if you ask as well. Don't be shy though, lol, be shameless and ask, but be aware that some questions won't be answered. :sweatdrop:

Thanks, see you guys around, still busy writing Chinmoku Part VIII, it'll be late again.... :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:00:39 AM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sieka's Collections (POLL - What to write after Chinmoku?) [04/20/12]
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2012, 03:52:26 PM »
everyones gonna be a goner!!  :panic:

oh nos  :O my imaginary moustache! ahaahah yes definitely waiting for your next update...my imagination is running wild at whats gonna happen! everythings turning into some horror gore movie in my head LOL

i have voted in the poll as well  :thumbup

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sieka's Collections (POLL - What to write after Chinmoku?) [04/20/12]
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2012, 04:45:40 PM »
A/N: It's update time! >___<lll I'm so late, I'm sorry... I don't have any good excuse to make but to say that I was busy with drawing something, I was also having a hard time in writing this...well basically, I'm always having a hard time writing too much descriptions, but I do them don't I? And it becomes very verbose, its so unnecessary isn't it...? :smhid I really need to learn to cut down on my descriptions...

Anyways, first of all, I'd like to clear up a few things...
First of all, Chinmoku won't be ending in this part, so yes, the ending is still a few parts away I think...too bad for you guys huh? You'd still be suffering from my crappyness. :sweatdrop:

Also, the poll was placed up in an earlier date so that I could gauge what you guys want, rather than just simply placing it up after Chinmoku. I'd rather want to see you're votes and picks, and I won't be closing the poll yet so you can still vote, I'll close it after Chinmoku finishes. :) And I did say at my other post that I'm using the poll to help me decide right? But I can't say that I'll really really follow the poll, it depends on my imagination, plot bunnies and my eagerness to write, but I'll still write all of them and update, just the who'd go first would be the question....

Anyways, gonna reply first to anzai-san and Pandah-san before we go to the update... The other replies for Chinmoku Part VII can be found here: ~linky~

Replies:

@anzai-san - Oddball-san is the best, his/her? Umm, I'll go with his for now, anyways, his comments are really entertaining to read, and his deductions are pretty good, I'm often surprised when I read them. :lol:

I'm sorry to say though anzai-san, I'm already dead aren't I? I'm a spirit, killed and is still being killed by teasers like you and LeNosferatu-san. :lol: Though I'm quite crazy myself you know, just that......it isn't obvious. :twisted:

Well, I don't want to make Geki suffer more, but I just felt that something was lacking in Part VII, I just can't put a finger on it. :smhid Lol, of course, my bad, let me correct myself. Sadistic minds troll and think alike. 8)

The final part still has a long way to go dude... :sweatdrop:

I will update my other stories too, don't worry.

Congrats on being a page topper~ :cathappy:

@Pandah - Ahh, stop panicking.... :lol: Don't worry Pandah-san, your moustache will be back...after a few months or years that is. :lol: Would you like me to draw you a moustache instead? XD Ehhh.......do you want something bloody? I can do it if you want.....but it would be pure mayhem. :lol:

Thanks for voting! :bow:

Okay, so now that I've replied to this two awesome readers, lets go with the update.
Please be warned that if you are not well with bloody scenes or violence, you can take this chance to leave, or please click this link over here: AKB Fanfic Thread it will redirect you back to the AKB Fanfic thread. :)

Anyways, thanks to everyone who voted, commented and are still reading. I wonder if all 30+ who voted are my readers, I'm having a serious case of doubt here because its impossible, but mah...oh well. :lol:

Here's the update, hope you enjoy reading~ :lol:

Chinmoku

----
Part VIII
----

Time was flying by faster and crueler just as the night grew colder and darker, silence grew immensely as the only sounds that surfaced were rushed footsteps and heavy rhythmic breathing. The elements in the darkness were soon to awaken, rearing their ugly heads as they wait for their preys and being once one of them, Black knew what dangers lies in the darkness. 

Black scoffed, knitting her brows together in deep concentration as she dodged the metal post, her feet making big long heavy steps as she raced against time, knowing that her time was limited.

Just where was she?

Where exactly did Gekikara go?

The question rang like an angry bee inside Black’s head as she continued to run, looking around on both sides as she tried to spot the younger girl’s small figure in the shadows that covered the streets and alleys in hopes that she would catch sight of the young queen.

Black used her piercing dark obsidian orbs to sharply look through the darkness, as if she had an eye of a cat, enabling her to see through even the darkest alleys or rooms. However, even as her trained eyes kept looking and searching, to her own agitation and fear, not even a single presence or human figure appear at the corner of her eyes.

Just how late was it already?

Was it already nearing midnight?

Black did not know. She did not have any sense of time at the current moment, nor did she had the chance to check her cellphone, having already lost her ability to think or come up with any coherent thoughts as her only focus was solely in reaching Gekikara. Black did not care whether she was making a fool of herself or of whatever her state was in the past, Black did not care of the consequences that were bound to haunt her.

Society and sexuality be damned for all she cared. Black did not care of other peoples’ impression, she did not care about their disapproving stares or their hisses or any withering mockery coming from them, they don’t matter. If it had been her past self, she would have considered it.

However, this is different.

Today is not yesterday, today is now; if she were to let this bother her, nothing will happen. She would just end up getting stuck again, just like a mouse trapped in a maze, forever to roam around, searching for an exit.

Black doesn’t want her life to end up like that; she wasn’t planning to stop just because she had already reached a dead end. If it were to happen again and she was unable to successfully find the exit, then she would just have to make a way for herself by using all means possible, one way or another.

That was how her determination is at this point.

There was no turning back.

The decision had been made and nothing will stop her now.

If Black were to falter now and look back, she might not be able to move on forward but as heavy as her miseries and mistakes were in the past that tarnished her good moral and her bond with her parents, her reason to run forward was much heavier than her own sins.

Desperation itself propelled her to move, even whilst she was nearing her limits.

Yet, Black kept running. Running until she felt her feet hurt just as much as how her beating heart pumped in her chest.

In the middle of an unfamiliar street at an unknown time of the night, Black aimlessly continued her search even as she had almost stumbled down to the ground; the former queen kept herself up, dragging her body amidst the pain threatening to tear her apart due to the exhaustion creeping into her.

It had been minutes, maybe even hours since she had started her search and ran around the streets, searching even the alleys and the shortcuts up to the hills. Black even went as far as to search her school alma mater, yet in each place that she searched, all her attempts went for not as she still couldn’t find Gekikara.

Where is she?

Where did she go?

Was she safe and unharmed?

The questions ran around like a train in her mind, almost nudging her as if mockingly as the questions circling in her head had still not been answered.  That and not being able to spot even a sliver of Gekikara’s shadow frustrated Black to her wits end.

It usually wasn’t that hard for Black to find Gekikara, not that Gekikara ever actually hid from her. The younger girl had always been around her, whether by her side or from behind her, she would often remain close as much as possible. Black never had it hard in finding the young queen, but now, it was a different case.

It had become extremely difficult, almost nearly impossible to find the young queen with all the possible places that she could go. Even though Black had the ability of fast agility and speed, that itself was not enough to make her searching easy.

It wasn’t easy at all.

Black let out a frustrated sigh, biting her bottom lip, feeling her regrets washing over her as she continued to blame herself over her own stupidity.

She regretted her actions, deeply even, for acting like a fool and letting the girl get away, and to think that Gekikara had walked away farther than what she could have imagine. Black even searched near and far, high and low for the young queen yet not a single trace remained, nor could she even feel the other girl’s presence, which she often does due to Gekikara’s unmistakable presence.

Now, nothing remained at all, it was almost as if Gekikara left without leaving anything behind, as if she had disappeared into thin air and it left Black fearing for the worst of all possibilities.

‘Rena…’

‘Where are you?’
Black thought, gritting her teeth together while she let out a puff of breath as she ran over the bridge, turning her head on both sides frantically, her long black mane fluttering in the air along with her unzipped black tracksuit jacket.

Black could feel her blood turn cold and her heartbeat palpitate; her heart already hurts far too much after running around for quite a long time, but Black did not stopped, even if it meant that she would collapse under the brink of exhaustion. It was rather unusual though. She rarely ever had to run for so long, only in short spans, but this one certainly challenged the limitations of her own ability, forming it into her own disadvantage.

It was frustrating enough. Yet the feeling itself kept Black from moving, partly because her own frustration was set onto herself.

If anything were to happen to the younger queen, Black would not have any excuses to make nor have the dignity to face the other Rappapa members and Yuko, knowing that she had been at fault for wounding Gekikara’s feelings and due to her full responsibility over Gekikara. She too knew that she wouldn’t forgive herself. The growing guilt inside her would be too much to bear if something drastic happened to the younger girl.

Even just the very simple thought of it left pain and anxiety in her heart.

“Rena, please be safe…” Black whispered, pursing her lips into a tight line while she held a tight grasp of her silver rosary, Black bought it up her lips and placed a small peck on the cross, grasping it firmly near her chest as she prayed, hoping that Gekikara was out of trouble while she continued to run.

Black ran, running to places she never knew had been there, aimlessly even without any real direction and in cases of which are purely random.

The former queen acted out basely because of desperation and her own anxiety.

It was foolish, just how much she was acting, how much of a fool she had been, but she just ran and searched without even bothering to stop and think for once, she was just clinging onto hoping that she would stumble upon Gekikara’s location. It was like a game of luck, a challenge of chances and Black would risk it, she would risk taking this chance, this one last chance that she hoped would not come too late.

Black slowly decreased her speed, breathing heavily as she wiped off the sweat dripping down her chin. The former queen of darkness panted, trying to even out her breathing while she fanned her face, attempting to cool off her hot flushed cheeks. The raven took a quick look around before settling into jogging off after having noticed a new unfamiliar alley up ahead.

The former queen carefully treaded down the staircase, her senses on full alert as she entered into the realms of the darkness.

Black’s defense instantly went up as her senses detected something far off with her surroundings. The distinct smell of copper suddenly invaded and wafted into her nostrils, the atmosphere grew colder, almost dangerous even as Black ventured deeper.

There was something wrong in her surroundings; it was almost as if something was disrupting the balance.

Black glanced around, preparing for whatever was it to come out in the darkness when the former queen’s legs abruptly stopped from advancing another step; Black felt uneasy at the feeling the winds cold breeze biting her as the chills went up her spine when she noticed the furious scratches and damages on the concrete walls.

It was terrifying and hideous, the damage was completely big just with how eye-catching it was; it was almost as if someone or something had done it in a frantic hasty manner given how numerous yet shallow the cuts were, but that aside, the most disturbing part was that it did not just end there. There were minimal yet dangerous deep stab damages on the wall itself, a part of the blade stuck on the wall, almost hauntingly as blood ran down and dripped off it.

The traces of blood were evident on the wall and to Black’s surprise, the blood itself was still fresh when she touched it; it was as if the episode had happened just as of now. The blood dripped down the wall and towards the floor, accumulating to form into a sick disgusting puddle while some splattered on the floor randomly, dying the concrete pavement with thick deep crimson colored liquid.

Overall, the state of the alley was horrible and everything was in a complete mess. The apparent hideous  marks of scratches and bloody handprints where inevitably present, blood was smudged off, marring the wall as it created a long line that went further forward, only that it was cut off by the shadows the lurked almost indignantly in front of Black as if it wanted to push Black away.

It was alarming; frightening even at how much the alley’s state was; it was as if a fight had broken out and ruptured, creating a big disaster after its wake. Black however did not turn around and flee. She just stood straight, quietly even as she gauged her surroundings, trying to sense even a sliver of a person’s presence, hoping that she might and might not detect Gekikara’s presence.

While it was true that a gang can cause this much ruckus, there was one big exception.

Black knew of one person who can do just as much damage, so the chances weren’t pretty off that younger queen had been here; that aside, the tension, apprehension and the smell of blood and carnage that clung in the humid atmosphere here was not that much far off from Gekikara’s own aura.

She just wished that Gekikara was not here; if else she had been, the younger queen would be in big trouble for mischievous conduct and inappropriate behavior yet again, a case that held her back from graduating. Black did not want that to happen, knowing that Gekikara wanted to graduate just as much, and that she had promised to their beloved president that she would graduate, regardless of what her image would be in front of the younger Yankees in Majijou.

Moreover, although Black did want to see Gekikara, it was not appropriate for her to want to see the younger girl in this kind of place, a place this tarnished and damaged beyond humanly possible.

‘I hope that you aren’t here.’ Black thought as steeled her resolves, swallowing the lump forming in her throat as she took a small step forward, cautiously and slowly she entered deeper, staring at the bloody marks all over the walls and floor, feeling even more anxious as the amount of blood increased successively, no less accompanied by inhumane looking objects strewn on the floor.

Black picked up one of them, closely examining the bloody piece of object that looked like a broken steel blade, something of which also seemed like a part of the one stuck on the wall from a while ago.

The former queen touched the blade, feeling the rigidness of it’s once supposed to be sharp steely points. The blade itself looked worn-out from overuse, some of its parts chipped off, something that should never happen seeing as how it was metal. But then again, how the blade was exactly used and handled was something Black did not know, but whoever used this blade must have had the full intent to kill.

Black cringed at the thought and scrunched her face at the sudden invading intense gut-wrenching smell, something that smelled far more worst than blood.

Black turned her head to the side, glancing around as she tried to feel for anyone’s presence around her current range of perimeter before Black turned her head back to the front as she sensed something shift and move in the dark.

Black’s body quickly acted on reflex and swiftly, she carelessly threw the blade haphazardly as she saw something shift once more in the dark. The blade however, only flew straight past the hazy shadowy figure and landed on the floor with a loud clanking sound that echoed in the dark alley, piercing the heavy silence that was casted in the atmosphere, almost unceremoniously even that it made Black cringe at the painful effect it left in her ears.

The former queen pursed her lips into a tight line in pure displeasure, clicking her tongue in irritation. Black slowly took a few steps backward when she heard the something being kicked, along with another sound of something skidding and scrapping on the floor oh so disturbingly.

“Who’s there?” The raven hissed, keeping a safe distance away from hovering near the dark shadows as she felt an ominous presence stepping near, slowly even as the heavy footsteps came in short pauses. Black kept her sharp hawk-like eyes in front of her, glaring cautiously alert, as the footsteps grew louder and nearer.

The question however met thick silence as the sounds of footsteps and scrapping continued before something was tossed in front of Black, landing on the pavement with a loud thud when the object lied on the floor in a bloody heap.

Black’s eyes widening in horror in full realization of the identification of the object on the floor.

It wasn’t just simply an item or object that Black could just shrug off…

…It was a person’s body.

Unmoving, battered and badly wounded. Blood oozing freely over the person’s wounds as the blood pooled on the floor almost indignantly as the stench of copper filled Black’s sense; overloading the heavy feelings in her heart as Black felt her breath caught up in her throat. The feeling itself was something that threatened to overtake her and suffocate her as the raven tried to desperately remember how to breathe.

It was not that she wasn’t used to seeing a battered body before, she had seen quite a lot as she did fought in the past, along with the other Rappapa members and their beloved president.

Black was used to seeing badly beaten bodies that lied on the floor, looking like a beaten pulp over Gekikara’s and Yuko’s way of fighting.

What shook her nerves about this case was that the person was ghastly pale, inhumanly pale, and foremost, it wasn’t moving anymore, it did not even show any signs of life: a single twitch or turn or groaning, nor even the sight of the person’s chest moving rhythmically to show breathing motions.

It simply lied there, still and motionless.

“…W-What…” Black stuttered, struggling to voice out her thoughts, only to fail miserably when she saw a figure step out from the shadows, holding onto something shining and long before it came hurdling down on the body, piercing the person’s chest, straight at the heart. The action caused blood to splatter messily before the blood sprayed off like a shower from the wound inflicted on the chest area. The sharp katana was then dragged horizontally, tearing and cutting the lying corpse’s flesh.

“A-Ahh…” Black gasped in horror, feeling her legs turn into jelly as she watched the katana cut down deeper and deeper, stabbing and cracking flesh and bones as the sword’s glorious stainless beauty in turn was tarnished in red sticky liquid.

Black watched in horror at the incriminating scene in front of her, watching as the person’s body was being toyed with in a disrespectful and discriminating manner; flesh and bloody splattered on the floor, messily decorating the wall with deep crimson paint as it slid down, pooling along with the leftover dried up blood.

The former queen wanted to avert her eyes and flee, but she could not move her legs, nor could she tear her eyes away as if her body was paralyzed in fear as she saw the blade stabbing down frantically as it dug deeper and deeper through flesh. The sounds of steel cutting and scrapping over bones and flesh evident as the horrendous scene continued, Black thought that the carnage would continue of forever, but the blade stopped plunging done all of sudden.

The katana was pulled out, blood dripping grandly from its long sharp body, Black shivered at the sight of the sharp deadly object in front of her, staring at it in wide eye horror as it gleamed in the dark.

Black trembled when the figure slowly moved; taking a step closer to her, while she dragged the point of the katana, scrapping the floor with its sharp edge, making a shrill ear-splitting noise.

Never did Black had an encounter something this extreme; she never fully had the experience of killing someone, nor having the intent herself to kill people. She fought only to protect herself and to show people a lesson, but to go as far as what this murderer had done…?

It never crossed her mind, from in the past and up until now.

Black stared at the demise of the corpse that lay forgotten on the pavement as the figure approached her before glaring at the approaching intruder, the shadows aversely covering up the murderer’s identity, something that her vision could pierce through, but Black couldn’t. She could sense something hollow and dangerous was surrounding the figure, something dark and malevolent surrounded it like a cloak.

Black took a deep breath, grasping her rosary as she tried to keep herself calm, trying to lower down the tension and fear that rising in her chest.

“Who…”

“Just who are you?” Black whispered, glaring at the figure as she tried to push take a few steps back, trying to increase the distance that was slowly and steadily decreasing as the shady figure approached her whilst dragging the katana from behind.

The figure did not answer; it merely snickered in response before it leapt forward, swinging the katana down towards Black. Fortunately enough, Black quickly reacted by leaping back, hissing angrily when she felt a jolt of pain come her ankle.

Black ignored pain as she stared cautiously at the figure, watching as its head slumped forward, arms limply dangling on both sides while it clutched the katana tightly on its left hand.

“You…fiend…” Black hissed while the assailant stood unfazed, snickered in huge bemusement at the former queen.

The assailant cackled happily, grinning from ear to ear whilst flashing its teeth at Black, happily staring at its new soon-to-be victim before it let out a loud cry and charged at Black, swinging the katana haphazardly and frantically while Black dodged the incoming attacks as best as she can, given with the limited space in the alley. The throbbing pain in Black’s ankle and the state of her tired legs however proved to be her disadvantage as she was only able to dodge by a few inch, feeling the force of the blade cutting through air.

The assailant took notice of Black’s weak state and lunged forward, taking a side step before twirling around, cackling insanely as it swung the katana from behind Black. Black glanced over her shoulders in wide eye horror.

The former queen tried to dodge the incoming attack. The katana only barely grazed Black’s arm however, creating a long slanting cut through Black’s tracksuit jacket. Black glanced at the damage done on her jacket then back at the ominous figure, the look of pure shock and horror instantly formed on the raven’s face.

The figure giggled, tauntingly pointing at Black while limply approaching the taller girl, dragging her katana along, scrapping the floor in the process with its sharp edges.

Black bit her bottom lip, a sense of uncertainty forming in her heart as she saw her assailant moving forward again, trying to come near her. The raven wanted to deny the thought that crossed in her head, but she couldn’t shake it off, the thought of dying right now, here at this place, at this bloody alley.

‘Am I going to get killed now…?’

‘Just oh so easily without even a fight?’

Black gritted her teeth in anger, tears slowly forming on her eyes as she watched the malevolent figure of her assailant stepping closer and closer, walking forward into the light as it stepped out of the shadows, revealing its whole form.

Black’s eyes widened; the former queen’s expression mortifying from irritation and rage into pure ghastliness and shock at the figure of a young shorter and pale frail looking girl in front of her.

It was atrocious and insane…just how fate was playing with her.

It was utterly cruel…

The shorter girl giggled, gazing at Black with lifeless mocking eyes, speaking words of which Black wished she had never wanted to hear and be told off at that moment.

“Ne…”

“Okkotteru…?”

----
End of Part VIII
----

A/N: That.....ends Part VIII of Chinmoku! Cliffhanger is a cliffhanger, sorry~ :lol: I gave full focus on this part, basically because its important...lol, and the next part will be just as important, I think?

Anyways, see you guys around, thank you for reading. :cathappy:

I hope I still have some readers left in the next part... >___<llllll
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 07:21:18 AM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline altoids

• Hella ~
Re: Sieka's Collections (Chinmoku - Part VIII: BlackGeki) [04/23/12]
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2012, 07:46:19 PM »
Aww. Black would go that far for Gekikara. (*´;ェ;`*) So caring of her even if she was the one that… sldflksdf </3

Aaa. ~ the bloody scene.  The bloody scene. ~ Raining blood, yay ~ !
But poor Black though. </3 Smelling all the blood isn’t something nice to be smelling especially after all the running she had to do. ; x;)

Even though she couldn’t keep her eyes away at least she mans it up and dealt with the gruesome and bloody scene! ; AA;)
Wonder if that scene is going to traumatize her for life... (◎-◎ ) ;;;

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. (,,#゚Д゚) Can Black really fight against Geki? Will she let herself get beat by Geki.
Will Geki come back to her senses? Askdjlsad. </3 You tease. Making us think the chapter was the last chapter.
Well, at least we get to see more of your awesomeness chapters of Black x Geki.  (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
Bro, thanks for your updates! Can't wait for the next one. * o*)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2012, 12:21:39 AM »
OMG ..Geki...and her katana? So cool..!! Lol
But...but..geki...she killed some people...hey.. Where's the Police?

The next update will so bloody scene...

This is really black resposibility for making geki like this...
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline dukkong

• ecchi
  • ねえ, 怒ってる?
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2012, 12:43:05 AM »
 :bow:Sieka san, thank you for the update.
 :cry:Oh no Gekikara is going to far. Fighting is okay but killing on the other hand don't usually lead to a happy ending :cry:
I would hate it if Gekikara broke her promise for Yuko and hurt Black in this state >< I hope a miracle happened. I hate sad ending T_T
I'm happy to read whatever you'd write though so I'm not worry too much about what would happen after Chinmoku. Just write whatever you feel like when you have time Sieka san and I will read it ^^

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2012, 06:10:54 AM »
LOL my imaginary moustache will appear again when i need to think deeply ! *nod nod*

ROFL if you're gonna draw me a moustache then id like some fancy one :D

oh ho ho well if its pure mayhem it wont be suitable for the youn'uns anymore  :P

HOORAH TO SIEKA-SAN!! BLOOD AND GORE IS HERE! im amazed at how far gekikara got before black found her...and black practically using all of her energy up before she found her in that unknown alleyway is just wow...
gekikara even had time to butcher the poor unlucky person that got in her way  :smhid  and the use of the katana  :panic: deadly indeed ! i dont want to ever be near her if she loses control like that *shivers*

GEKIKARAS ATTACKING BLACK! DANGER DANGER! she has lost all senses and its only up to black to save her D: but but can she do it in that weakened state of hers?! ooohh all these questions are flooding into my head! i sound like im commentating LOL

thanks for the update! cant wait till the next part :D  :twothumbs

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2012, 07:43:49 AM »
So much gore!!!  :nya: SO MUCH WIN!!!  :on GJ:

I just love how you wrote the scene! It was so detailed and I could perfectly imagine it! You're so awesome! I love it! I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!

I love how Rena dropped the katana on the body! So much gore and bleeding!!!  :on bleed: I like what Gekikara-sama did to her surroundings. It was so cool! But...Rena-sama/Gekikara-sama is going to kill Black. She already asked her the question 'are you mad' and she can't think clearly!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!  :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole:

Rena-sama!!! Don't kill Yukirin! Just kill others and then you'll be free! You love her! But...Love can bring deep hatred. But RENA-sama can never hate Yuki-san!!! AAAH!!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic:

I wanna see more killing...but...I don't want Rena-sama to kill Yuki-san.  :on speedy:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2012, 02:36:14 PM »
@oddball - You never fail to amaze me. To be honest, I think you are my favorite reader, you just make the best comments ever. :)

Yeah, oddy is my most favorite reader too!

But I must warn you Sieka-san, oddy is a crazy fan....  :mon psst:
If you dare killing Kashiwagi Yuki (or Black) in your fic, then oddy will haunt you down, and I can't imagine what he will do to you, Sieka-san.....
He's a crazy fan, tsk, maybe even crazier than Geki... :lol:
Oh...I gotta run now, before oddy catch me and shoot me...... :mon trudge:

Thanks guys for the compliments, as I say it works both ways, the your stories are good which makes it alot easier to comment on them!

don't worry Sieka your fine and I'm not that crazy........ Anzai on the other hand................  :on voodoo:

anway on to the chapter!

It seems as though Black has come to her decision with Geki, it seems as though she is willing to accept those feelings she had for Geki and not to be afraid by them anymore.

But we know that even if Balcj asked Geki to 'wait for her' it seems as though maybe Blacks decision came too late, It seems as though Black senses that something is wrong too, the way she is running around trying to find Geki, something that is usually not that hard for her, causes Black more concern as she goes along, even parying on her rosary that Rena is safe...

Again here we see Black using Rena, perhpas now more important that ever as it might well be 'Rena' who she is now trying to save from 'geki' as it were and when she finds that alley and sees the carnage, see senses that Geki was there, even though she wished it wasnt I think deep down she new it was Geki all along.....

and then when that person is killed infront of Black, she is truly shocked and scared, this is something that Black would never do, even murder is bad but something so brutal is totally sickening to her, she grabs her rosary for comfort and perhpas maybe now we see Geki's 'Vision' of the rosary and the blood, or at least we see those elements coming together here, it seems as though it will happen when she is attcked, especially in her wekend state and we see Black's final, and most horrifying realisation of all, that her darkest fears are correct, it is Geki with the sword.......

awesome!  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA Black - Moya