JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dazzling Red - This Person

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330560 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: The Kamei Eri thread ノノ*^ー^) 
« Reply #1280 on: July 19, 2007, 08:59:52 AM »
Maybe she will one day... have a solo, but she's building up to being better... I mean look at sayu she's gaining lines little by little... it'll be there eventually...lol.

Anyways... this page is getting low so I must try to bring it up!

Remember this? Well it took awhile and I don't know if anyone else did it but...
Translation attempt away!
Person who waits for summer (1)
Ishikawa Rika: The me now is a genuine "Morning Musume Fan"!
Person who waits for summer (2)
Kamei Eri: Ishikawa-san, always gives me advice ô

(Celebrate)! 10 Years Morning Musume Special (SP) Conversation -- Vol.7
Morning Musume OG (Original Generation) and Current Generation Conversation, This week it's Ishikawa Rika-Chan and Kamei Eri-Chan. Are there a lot of people who thought this 2 shot was nostalgic? That's right, "Hello! Morning" short's Sachi weak sisters, Sachi Usuko and Usue revival!

Ishikawa: My memories with Eri are... Of course "Haromoni" ('00 to '07) skits I think.

Kamei: Sachi Usuko, Usue sister parts huh (smile). When we had those skits, it was said that the direction principally was weak happiness, Ishikawa-san had discussed it with me ya (smile).

----note: this line is sketchy because of the translation for su wo dashite----
Ishikawa: Yeah that was it. I gave advise based on various useful things which could be expressed either light or dark. I have gaps for when I was on and off as well so, when we were doing skits, I thought I should do it on principle and I did it (smile).

Kamei: Ahaha. it'll change the conversation but, when Ishikawa-san came to a live event, I saw her in the audience seats amazingly dancing, I was surprised.

Ishikawa: That time was fun huh. Morning Musume of now, the part thats fresh, their movement is intense you know. I still have feelings of being Morning Musume somewhere but, With complex dances like "Kanashimi Twilight", I... could never dance that I think (smile).

Kamei: Please come back anytime.

Ishikawa: uhuhu. But Eri hasn't changed huh. When I was also in Morning Musume, As one member I was proud of too, for Morning Musume singing and dancing is happiness and these feelings haven't changed for Eri either you know, while watching I thought this.

Kamei: I'm glad~. After I took the audition with vigor for the Cheery Morning Musume I was charmed by, with what my Sempai's created I wanted to join it myself I thought, with this Morning Musume, I'll do my best.

(Pink box)
Charmy and Eririn's wonder way to spend summer
(Charmy side)
1. For summer, I definitely want to shoot fireworks! Of all the fireworks, I really like firecrackers.

2. I won't use my AC as much as possible. When I sleep, I place an electric fan beside my bed.

3. I eat sets of Soumen, Pumpkin, and Tempura. It's the Ishikawa family summer standard!

(Eririn Side)
1. For this year, I want to pick a swimsuit by myself, take a bentou and go to the beach to play!

2. I want to challenge myself by making "Pear Sherbet" from a cook book.

3. I really like drinking juice I like with ice in it cooled in a Kinkkin(?)

I think I should try to make drafts to make it look more professional, but if I did that it would take way to long huh ^^
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1281 on: July 20, 2007, 02:31:11 AM »
Kamei can't go solo  :D

She needs someone to tsukomi her boke (jokes)

i say give her a W-like unit  :heart: :heart:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #1282 on: July 20, 2007, 02:35:14 AM »
Onna ni Sachi was her chance to shine, and she did. I'm so pleased. She didn't get many lines, but she got so much screentime it made up for it. ^^

Her hair. OMG. <33333333333333333333333333

wow i never notice that... but now that you mention, it really is

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1283 on: July 29, 2007, 12:07:39 AM »
GAKI-KAME last weeks episode
Quote from: Stees
And to answer the question, they say they don't really have anything they wanna stop, and Risa says that sometimes she can see whether Kame really wanna do something and starts talking about Kamei's hair (that she dyed it a bit brownish)
Risa: "It was totally black but now you did an image change, cause it's summer, didn't you"
Kame: "Well, so, can I use my appeal time?"
Risa: "Ok"
Kame: "Yes I dyed it. Actually, there was one time I dyed just a bit of it, but no one noticed..."
Risa: "Yeah"
Kame: "And you went like "Eh, I didn't know at all""
Risa: *laughters*
Kame: It was like, having a knife of words thrust in my heart...
Risa: "Yeah that was bad"
Kame: "But I didn't give up by Gaki-san's words, and I went there and dyed it again"

(And geez they talk a lot here, basically about how anyone noticed about Kamei dying her hair :lol:)

see kamei pic thread to see her dyed hair

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #1284 on: July 29, 2007, 03:14:35 AM »
such harsh word from Gaki-san!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1285 on: July 30, 2007, 07:59:00 AM »
saw the pics of kamei with her new dyed hair. i must say she and risa looks like sisters with the matching hair colour.

anyway i agree with her choice, its time for her to take a more matured role and that hair colour suits her nicely.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1286 on: July 31, 2007, 01:10:13 AM »
After a few views, you realize Onna ni sachi are is a Kamei Eri PV.

yeah, she's so OMFG-ly sexy in that PV !!!

but she's also the most bad luck .... according to the news
また、曲名にちなみ「幸が薄いのは誰?」という事前のアンケート結果が発表されそうになると、ハロモニ。劇場で石川梨華と「幸うす子、うす江」を演じている亀井は嫌な予感を察知し「薄い人? いいんですか!?」と遮断。しかし予想どおり1位を獲得した事を発表されると真っ向から否定し続けた

she's really the Sachi Usue ^_^  (幸うす江 = 幸薄絵 = 幸が薄いの絵里 = bad luck Eri?? LOL XD)

Edit: the font's too small ...sorry
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 01:17:34 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1287 on: July 31, 2007, 01:56:33 AM »
^i'm sorry but what do u mean exactly by bad luck?  what is the quote all about? what does it say? can someone please translate?  ur making me very worry about kamei.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:05:06 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline sugar

• Clown Mask
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I like Sailor Moon and other stuff.
« Reply #1288 on: July 31, 2007, 02:31:34 AM »
Why do I get the feeling, scandals aside, that she is probably the most likely to graduate next? Although someone will probably be caught doing something to upstage her first anyway. Like lesbianism? COME ON its the only scandal we havent had yet!!

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #1289 on: August 04, 2007, 03:28:45 AM »
And BTW, Haru Beatiful should be a solo for Ksmei, i demand she sing it alone in one of the concerts.
Yeah, that'd be cool, but Mitsui's fans might not take that too well. I was actually surprised at how much they harmonized well, but they do not as alike as Aibon and Eri do.

invisname, thanks for the translation on that article! It was an interesting read, actually.

As for the "Kamei dyed her hair but no one noticed" thing, is it where she had the blond streaks in her hair? I thought those were so cool! Anyway, I guess I need to hurry over to the picture threads . . .

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #1290 on: August 04, 2007, 05:43:57 AM »
IDK whats up w/ me lately but I've really started liking the lil crazy one lately. She's so cute. Eri is def. gonna be my #2 fav member in the near future. If she keeps on growin on me.

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #1291 on: August 09, 2007, 02:10:01 PM »
MORNING DAYS Vol. #1 : Junjun and Linlin

Gosh, Kamei really is Love. there will be peace on earth!

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MooCow

• Member+
« Reply #1292 on: August 09, 2007, 11:07:18 PM »

:heart: :heart:
We rarely see Kamei in jeans  :heart:

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1293 on: August 10, 2007, 11:57:03 AM »

:heart: :heart:
We rarely see Kamei in jeans  :heart:

^ that's cause we wanna have a better look on her legs!!!  - Yay for miniskirts!  :lol:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1294 on: August 15, 2007, 03:49:39 AM »
Ahh who better else to bring the 2 pandas around than the only Tokyo born kid - Kame Chan

Jun Jun looks yummy in that white dress, but of course no 1 can eclipse the lovely look of Kamei. Hope she can give a few insights on that trip on her radio show.

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #1295 on: August 15, 2007, 05:03:14 AM »
http://www.kokuchi-ch.net/movie/k9qr740Btnm58EaaFtNr9m12zndLnwHf/view.php

^ New video of Eri and Tsunku on 'Tsunku TV.' Pretty cute. ^^

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1296 on: August 16, 2007, 09:26:53 AM »
She looks cute there (in normal clothes) and her laughings charming as usual. Damn, but I nearly don't understand anything!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1297 on: August 16, 2007, 01:07:10 PM »
wow she looks cute, but also nervous at the same time. i guess the girls are still not comfortable 1-on-1 with Tsunku XD

i only knew from the talk that kids below 18 are not allowed to be on "live" shows after 9PM ?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1298 on: August 16, 2007, 02:00:42 PM »
They're not allowed to work after 9 PM.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1299 on: August 28, 2007, 09:32:24 AM »
As a protest to Reina's PB, i demand a new PB for Eri  :yep: and to stop this thread from dropping to 2nd page  XD

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dazzling Red - This Person