JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - love 2000 theme

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330549 times)

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)
« Reply #1620 on: August 13, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »
^ Exactly what she said XD But, actually, saying that isn't that strange... (well to me it isn't O_o) My friends are pretty soft :lol:

I'm not sure if this picture has been posted before O_o But I laughed off my head when I read it XD
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc307/cotton_cloth/DAILYSTAR.png
(I have no idea how to thumbnail >_<)

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1621 on: August 14, 2008, 11:55:34 AM »
Mmm i don't quite understand the badger joke? Does it mean anything in other countries?

I guess what Reina means by soft is that Eri is very accomodating to other people's requests and actions. She is the type that doesn't lead but follows instead.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline kurotsuki

• Member+
« Reply #1622 on: August 17, 2008, 11:06:20 PM »
Eri and Reina's skit on the latest Haromoni was cute.

Delinquent Eri was so cute and funny!

She can totally kick your ass :lol:

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #1623 on: August 18, 2008, 12:42:40 PM »
Her face expression is just great here. It has somewhat "touch-me-and-die" feel. :farofflook:

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1624 on: August 18, 2008, 11:03:05 PM »
In the midst of a random google search for something completely unrelated...

:lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #1625 on: August 19, 2008, 12:46:57 AM »
^ :rofl: I guess I should snatch this magazine cover... *went to search the same thing in Google*
P.s. and how these two relate to Hikari Mitsushima?

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1626 on: August 19, 2008, 04:17:36 AM »
I have that magazine! I looked through it and there's 2 pages about Hikari in it. So, problem solved! :lol: She's looking a bit like a short haired Junjun in the pics.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1627 on: August 20, 2008, 08:03:44 AM »
Eri and Reina's skit on the latest Haromoni was cute.

Delinquent Eri was so cute and funny!
She can totally kick your ass :lol:

Looks like her old self on 2004 H!M skit

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1628 on: August 21, 2008, 04:31:46 AM »

Looks like her old self on 2004 H!M skit
I know! :heart:

Remember her last delinquent character had purple hair? hehe Oh yeah, there was also yankii Eric Kamezou. :lol:

Offline Blubber-Nugget

• ecchi
« Reply #1629 on: September 03, 2008, 05:37:34 PM »
 :shocked: No new comments since August?!
How about some old school pics to get the thread moving? :P

Does anyone know where the last pic is from? I know it's got to do with Go Girl ~Koi No Victory~ but that's about it XD
And since I'm on the subject of GG ~KNV~. Has anyone else noticed how sometimes Eri would have a white hat and sometimes she wouldn't? It's been bugging me :doh: I love it when she wears the hat  :wub:

Let's keep the Eri love alive!

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #1630 on: September 04, 2008, 12:38:24 AM »
Pyjama party with Eri? I'm so there! :w00t:

This picture = WIN

The last picture :?  I've seen that picture before but I don't have any idea where it's from either. Sorry about that :sweatdrop:
Eri looks so cute though :wriggly: I love the hat too!

~100th Post For PokePokePu!~

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
This is my first 100th post on any forum ever XD MM has me trapped in their vortex of amazing-ness.
I am dedicating my 100th post to my beloved Eri :wub:
 She's been my favourite from the start, and probably always will be. The only person who can make me laugh at something that's not funny. Eririn, I love you! :heart:

The bigger the picture, the better you can view her beauty up-close :D

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1631 on: September 04, 2008, 05:28:54 AM »
^ That has been my mobile phone wallpaper since maple came out.

That GG~KV outfit was from a performance on Hey Hey Hey if i remember correctly. Need to search my hdd for the file.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1632 on: September 04, 2008, 05:45:45 AM »
Congrats KonaKaga! :cow:
I love the pic of Eri in the corner! So cute!! XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1633 on: September 05, 2008, 09:10:45 AM »

Does anyone know where the last pic is from? I know it's got to do with Go Girl ~Koi No Victory~ but that's about it XD
And since I'm on the subject of GG ~KNV~. Has anyone else noticed how sometimes Eri would have a white hat and sometimes she wouldn't? It's been bugging me :doh: I love it when she wears the hat  :wub:

I think that was a Go Girl performace from one of the award shows.
I love it when Eri wears caps. There was a pic once of her in a gray cap. I think she was out with Gaki-san or maybe they were at an airport with all the members but the other girls were not caught in the pic. Bottomline, Eri is pretty is just about anything! :wub:

Eri is singing 晴れ 雨 のち スキ(Hare Ame Nochi Suki) for the Hawaii FC tour. I'm so happy and excited cuz I love that song.  Ever since the H!P 2007 Winter concert where Sakuragumi (what's left of it) sang it I wished Eri had more lines since I think that her voice suits the song so well :heart: And now it's coming true! The 2nd best song related news after knowing she got to sing Maimi's lines for C/C in the Cinderella musical. 

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #1634 on: September 05, 2008, 12:49:30 PM »
^
 :w00t: She's singing Hare Ame? Woohoo! Eri rocks that song :lol:
Is there a playlist where I can see what they're going to sing, or is it just news from someone who went there?

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1635 on: September 05, 2008, 05:30:23 PM »
Eri is singing 晴れ 雨 のち スキ(Hare Ame Nochi Suki) for the Hawaii FC tour. I'm so happy and excited cuz I love that song.  Ever since the H!P 2007 Winter concert where Sakuragumi (what's left of it) sang it I wished Eri had more lines since I think that her voice suits the song so well :heart: And now it's coming true!
Aww, Hare Ame Nochi Suki takes me back when I first got into MM.  I love that song. Can't wait to hear Eri perform it. :D
The 2nd best song related news after knowing she got to sing Maimi's lines for C/C in the Cinderella musical. 
Which is one of the reasons why I thought High-King should've been an all-MM member group, because why perform the song at the musical without the original group there? Plus Eri would've been in an HP unit since Sakura Gumi, can you believe she's still the only MM member (besides JJ/LL) who hasn't been put in an HP Unit? I still rant about that.  :thumbdown:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1636 on: September 05, 2008, 05:55:49 PM »
Which is one of the reasons why I thought High-King should've been an all-MM member group, because why perform the song at the musical without the original group there? Plus Eri would've been in an HP unit since Sakura Gumi, can you believe she's still the only MM member (besides JJ/LL) who hasn't been put in an HP Unit? I still rant about that.  :thumbdown:
I know. =/ I hope Eri's put into a new unit soon. I wish she was in High-King. She would've been perfect for it. :(

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1637 on: September 05, 2008, 06:24:47 PM »
Eri gets shafted. Constantly.  :thumbdown: But I'm really happy that she got to sing for Maimi in the musical. Wish I could have seen that.  :wub:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1638 on: September 06, 2008, 03:31:42 AM »
Eri have a lot of potential, very talented, loads of improvements, extremely sexy, amazing kawaii-ness, and an awesome personality (her KY is love).  I'm confused why she's never been in a special unit like all the MM girls.  Eri's been in MM since 2003, but so underused compare to her other fellow members. 

I just hope that something big is awaiting for her. 

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1639 on: September 06, 2008, 04:15:44 AM »
Nacchi was never in a H!P unit (I'm not counting Sakuragumi and All Stars) but it wasn't being because she was being shafted or underused. It was because she was so valuable to MM as a member and its icon that her MM image was being preserved by not having her in any other units. I realise that Nacchi and Eri are different, but just because Eri hasn't been in any other H!P untis doesn't mean she's being underused or anything. For someone of her potential it is true that she isn't utilised enough but her notable lack of activity in H!P units doesn't necessarily reflect this.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - love 2000 theme