JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Baila Conmigo

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330554 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)
« Reply #1720 on: October 18, 2008, 05:03:06 PM »
Eri is cute is a fact, both male and female thinks so, so it's really not suprising Sayu's brother thinks she cute.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1721 on: October 18, 2008, 08:59:35 PM »
So...Anyone up for a moment of TanaKame? xD

youtube.com/watch?v=2yUJVKby5cM [No embedding, so I'll give part of the link.]

It's Mirai no Taiyou from the Sexy 8 Beat concert. (I recommend watching in high quality... *snicker*) I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but pay close attention starting at 1:28. Eri's signal, Reina's approval and... :lol: Unless, that is, you've already seen it.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1722 on: October 19, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »
heehee..

TanaKamei~ <3

that Sexy 8 Beat concert is so full of TanaKamei that it can just make a TanaKamei fan melt over and over again.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1723 on: October 20, 2008, 04:56:46 AM »
I just watched Eri's segment of MM's 19th DVD magazine. Surprisingly, I understood some of it. She was cute though. We saw a quick return of the "WASHA WASHA" from the Sexy 8 Beat concert MC and just some general Eri-cuteness. xD She also made me miss GakiKame Art theater though. She and Gaki-san share two months in the calendar. When they were recording, Gaki-san was like, "GakiKame desu~" Then Eri goes up and she's like, "There's no GakiKame Art theater!" (Or something along the lines.) I was all like, "Awww... :cry:" She also talked about her hair...I think. Something about her bangs/fringes?

All of the members talked about the year in general...I think. Plus a few more things I probably didn't understand. Something I caught, though, was Eri talking about turning twenty. She was saying something about realizing she's not gonna be a teen anymore. (Nineteen... Twenty... There's no N!) I think she said something like that. Her emphasis on it made me melt inside. Gosh darnit Eri, you've gotta stop doing that! ...No wait, don't. I like to melt. xD

...I really need an exact translation of this thing. *goes back to watch again* ... *fails to understand anymore* :'(

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1724 on: October 20, 2008, 06:39:15 AM »
^ I'm in the same predicament as Eri with the whole turning 20 in December (2 days from christmas) of this year thing XD and yes it seems leaving teenage years, no more excuses :(... But she should so do what I'm going to and say that she is twenteen :w00t: It gives her a year to adjust and sound like a complete dork by saying twenteen :P

Don't worry dude, you understand more than I would be able to I'm sure :lol:
Gotta find the time to watch that one of these days!

Oh & OnDiet, thanks so much for the GakiKame, much appreciated :D

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1725 on: October 21, 2008, 01:39:35 AM »
ah turning 20....I remember that.....many years ago..... >.>

^my first thought was "wah! kameshige!!" and then i noticed Ai chan XD

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1726 on: October 21, 2008, 03:36:58 AM »
^ OH. MY. GOD. *dies* Those two are just... Kya~ And Ai-chan is funny... xD  :luvluv2:

Speaking of Ai-chan, Eri was first to comment on how cute Ai-chan was in today's Yorosen! XD AND! According to someone else over at H!O (sorry, I'm too lazy to go check) in the DVD magazine, Eri was talking about how she gets nervous really easily and someone like Reina would have to be there and tell her to calm down.

...So much Eri love lately. Not that I'm complaining. :D I was actually struck by another fic idea today. Now all I have to do is find some time to write it. >D And I have yet to hit twenty. I'm far from it... I'm turning 16 in...a little over two weeks. My birthday is 2 days before Reina's. :P
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 03:39:40 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1727 on: October 21, 2008, 05:18:45 AM »
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1218798_toro34265/

^my first thought was "wah! kameshige!!" and then i noticed Ai chan XD
It's KameShige with Aichan on top!!!
:wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1728 on: October 24, 2008, 12:25:18 PM »
hehe more Kameshige coming up~

Usually Sayu's the one gushing over Eri but this time it's the reverse =D

from Wonderful Hearts MC

Eri: As some may know, I shared a hotel room with Michishige Sayumi chan in Shanghai.
This person is soo incredibly kind.  Without having to ask, she would prepare the bath water for me,  let me be the first to go in, and even though everything's scattered about she'd go through it to get me a towel.  I once again realized that Sayu's really kind.

Sayu: Eri, Eri, Eri....is there something you want?  XD

*Sayu wants pay back someday* :P  The two of them are so cute XD

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1729 on: October 24, 2008, 01:54:10 PM »
^
I felt that SayuEri love <3 When I was watching it earlier on.

GAKIKAME #056 [2008.04.26]

Summary
- A perfect dressing room.
- Live concert in Korea.
- Eri's pen.
- Eri claims that her younger sister is jealous of her.
- Eri's MondKira, Gakisan's Shine like a Rainbow.
- Eri's sleeping habits.
- Aichan's red towel.
- Angel GAKIKAME.
- GAKIKAME's "medicines"
- Boring letters in this episode, so GAKIKAME didn't talk much about the topics they were given.

G : Good evening! I'm Niigaki Risa!
K : I'm Kamei Eri who is acting recklessly this concert tour!
[遮二無二 shanimuni : Recklessly]
G : Ohh...Shanimuni...
K : ..Paradise
G : ..Paradise
K : Lets go paradise ~
G : Lets go paradise ~
K : Shanimuni...lets go paradise ~
G : Lets go paradise ~

GAKIKAME desu!

K : I'm currently crazy over kombu.
G : Kame was there holding onto a bottle of kombu-filled umeboshi and eating them...one after another!
[Umeboshi : Pickled plums]
K : Thats b'cos I'm crazy over them now...
G : The problem is not about whether you're crazy over them or not
K : Yes...So please don't look at me when i eat them...
K : Gakisan, its GW soon
G : Oh..GW!
K : GW! I wonder if the listeners get it...
G : ..Wonder if they'll get it...GW...Just say it normally!
K : Golden week!
G : Yup!
K : Golden week is going to start soon...but when is your Individual Golden Week?
G : I wonder when...whens yours, Kame?
K : I wonder if I have one...
G : You look like you're having Golden Week everyday (laughs)
K : Isn't that a good thing?
G : You're always doing things in your own pace...Like when you feel like sleeping you'll sleep...Just like yesterday...We had a photographing session...and in the dressing room there was a sofa...and after Kame done her makeup she said "Eri-chan feels like sleeping!" and went to lie one it.
K : The dressing room we had yesterday was the best..
G : It was wide and neat and the sofa was big. A perfect dressing room for Kame. And we could do anything we want there.
K : Seriously..Thank you!
G : It was directed to the dressing room?
K : Yeah, the dressing room.
G : But anyway...Like when times we get a long holiday it feels great to be able to be traveling with your family.
K : Yeah...only when you get to have a long holiday...
G : But you definitely will not go out with your family when you have a day off right?
K : Yup, i won't!
G : You'll just be sleeping at home isn't it?
K : Yes!

Letter : How did GAKIKAME felt when they got to know that they'd be able to hold a concert at Korea? What was the rest of the members' reactions? Is this the first time Eririn will be in Korea?
K : Yup! My first time going to Korea!
G : We were really happy when we heard that..
K : That was a really long letter...we were glad to hear that!
G : We're looking forward to meeting the fans there and hearing that the fans there are anticipating our arrival it makes us look forward to it more.
K : Yup!
G : Don't act all pokepoke on that day!
K : I won't!
G : Lets get fired up!
K : ..get fired up!
G : I wonder what the fans' reactions were..
K : I don't know!
G : Even when we hold concerts in Japan our fans in Korea comes over for the concert with "Risa"..."Go for it!" and such written in Korean on their boards. And now that we will be holding a concert in a different country, we're looking forward to meeting the fans there!

Morning Musume - Resonant Blue

G : GAKIKAME will take on personality tests next! Today's personality test is sent in by Happoubijin Contest-san! Everyone in front of their radios please try them out with us! Kame, please concentrate today!
K : Okay...then i shall say something here. If you really want me to concentrate then please return me that pen!
G : You don't need it! I'm the one responsible for writing down the answers.
K : But..what..should I do then..!
G : Use your intuition..listen to what people say then make a decision.
K : Intuition...
G : I tried doing this test yesterday...it was difficult.
K : Ehh...
G : Here we go..
Question 1 : You have a diamond in possession. How big is it and what type of diamond is it? Please answer the following questions in order.
G : Alright..Kame..decide..
K : How bi..
G : ..Decide how big it is first
K : The size...like those stones that you can throw it in a river and it'll go pyonpyonpyon flying on the surface of the water...That size!
G : That size? So small? Like making a circle with your fingers?
K : The OKAY size
[Make the OKAY sign with your fingers. Thats how big the turtle wants it to be.]
G : The OKAY size alright?
K : A little bit bigger then the OKAY size.
G : A little bigger then the OKAY size?
K : Yup. Just a little bigger.
G : Okay. Got it! So...the diamond..what type of diamond is it..?
K : It'll be either a blue one or a white one.
G : Ehh...blue or white..it was really all up to your imagination..
K : It'll be blue or white..and it'll be glimmering...and its a in a diamond shape
G : Diamond shape...
K : It'll be painful if you get cut by it..
G : ...Got it...it'll be painful if you get cut by it... (laughs) Alright! Enough of the descriptions!
K : There will be a small wound if you get cut by it...sometimes you'll feel like you got cut by it...
G : Okay okay..sometimes you'll feel like you got cut by it...sometime?
K : Sometime.
Question 2 : Someone stole your diamond to have a peek at it. Who stole it?
K : Ehh? Who? Who...who..? Is it even possible for someone to steal my diamond..?
[Precisely! If the person got caught by Eri she'll have a taste of her thunderthighs :B]
G : Who is it?
K : You chose someone in Morning Musume?
G : Nope.
K : This is difficult..
G : Yeah...it was difficult for me to decide
K : That someone stole? She stole my diamond? Eh? ...My younger sister!
G : Younger sister...
K : My younger sister is jealous of me being cute sometimes.
G : Your perception must be wrong! (laughs)
K : Its not! Its the truth!
G : Your younger sister is cute isn't she!
K : My younger sister..when i tell her "you're cute!" she'll say "nah..Eri is cute.." its like th..
G : (ignores) We'll proceed to question 3.
Question 3 : You decided to polish your diamond. How was the diamond after you polished it? Does it look better then before? Or does it looks like it has no difference?
K : I think there won't be any difference..
G : No difference...
K : That happens often..my mother tells me to clean the dirty items..after cleaning it still looks the same as before.
G : Thats because your method of cleaning was wrong! Alright..the last question..
Question 4 : You're going to give the beautiful diamond a name. What will its name be?
K : Diamond...diamond...erm...
G : Take your time..remember its a beautiful one..a glimmering one..
K : ...then...Mondkira!
[Mond from diaMond, Kira from KiraKira : Glimmering. Thats what I think. Eri didn't explain why that name.]
G : (laughs) Thats funny! Mondkira! For me..the first question..its quite big..around the size of your palm...and its glimmering. The second question..its a girl...someone who i don't know though...
K : Thats scary!
G : After polishing it it'll be shining more then before. And for the last question...I asked papa about it for an english name..My image of it was like..when you soaked it in water and you take it out it'll be glimmering...so we came up with Shine like a Rainbow.
K : Woooow...But you got help from your papa!
G : I thought up of it with him! All he did was just to translate it into English.
K : Oh...Okay...Sorry!(laughs)
G : (laughs) Its okay!
Results
Answer 1 : This is your self-confidence's estimation.
Answer 2 : Someone who you feels threatened when being with him/her.
Answer 3 : Your ability's estimation.
Answer 4 : This is the nickname you want to be called.
[Eri's results were bad as usual.]
K : (laughs) Aren't your result is worse then mine for that!
[Referring to Answer 4]
G : When i read the results i was a little embarrassed...Shine like a Rainbow...I wouldn't want that!
K : In Japanese it'll be Niji no you ni kagayaku.
[Niji no you ni kagayaku - Shine like a rainbow. Lol]
G : It'll be awkward..But Mondkira wouldn't be good either! Like..Mondkira!
K : (laughs)
G : Today's test was funny...

Ayaka - Okaeri

G : Your amiableness makes me happy...blah blah blah
[Lol. I don't know what to do with the rest of the sentence o: If you've noticed you'd have realised I'll usually skip their narcissist sentences]
K : (laughs)
G : That was embarrassing!
K : Gakisan's face! She had a really great expression just now!
G : I won't show it again! Alright..next will be GAKIKAME's new corner! Narikiri narcissist!
[Skipped the whole part of the 1st letter. Nothing interesting. Basically they just talked about Eri's cold jokes during a concert.]
2nd Letter : Do GAKIKAME fall asleep without themselves knowing? Kame-chan looks like she has such experiences.
G : (laughs)
K : I knew he'd say that. Well..yup, its true.
G : You can sleep anywhere? At what type of places?
K : For locations..it depends..
G : You'll have to see what the place is? (laughs)
K : Like...I can sleep on sofas...when we move around I'll usually feel sleepy but i just can't sleep. I'm fussy when we talk about sleeping. My head will hit against the window sometimes when i sleep [on vehicles], or even at times my head will "oscillate" and hit into something.
G : Ehh! You're a sleeping-pro.
K : Yup...sleeping-pro. Not long ago...we were at a hotel...just the day before...at Nagoya! It was very cold...it was so comfortable that it made me feel like sleeping. But I wasn't in the go-to-sleep mode. So I was on a futon, with my hands under my head, lying on the bed looking at the ceiling and started to think about what happened that day...I didn't intend to sleep actually. But when I started thinking of what to do the next day I fell asleep. Somehow I just woke up when I realised I fell asleep...I think for...(thinks)
G : You don't know what to say?
K : But what I just wanna say is...
G : ...you're fussy over things that affects your sleep.
K : Yes...fussy about them...But I think that one can easily fall asleep with their hands under their heads
G : The main point is...
K : The main point is...Its a looong story..
G : Long story! The listeners may have wanted to listen to the full story and you just ended it suddenly. But being able to sleep anywhere is a good thing actually. For Aichan she has this red towel with her ever since 5th generation joined Morning Musume...She can't sleep without that red towel...Its a must for her to have it even when we're overseas and such. For me I can sleep...But i won't sleep.
K : Gakisan is very energetic...
G : I won't usually sleep much
K : You look like you don't sleep..(sleepy voice mode activated)
G : You feel like sleeping now isn't it!

Gakisan selection : Morning Musume - Roman ~ My Dear Boy ~

Letter : The sender don't listen to radioshows in the past. But ever since GAKIKAME started he started to show interest in their radioshows. He mentions that he runs a shop and when he closes the shop to round up the accounts and such listening to their radioshows helps him relax after the whole day of work.
G : Its happy to hear that our radioshow able to "heal" him this way.
K : Yeah.
G : Its not like as if you "healed" him, Kame.
K : I "healed" him! We're just like angels
G : Man..today's letters are a little difficult to talk about...What should we do? Whats your way of "healing" yourself? Other then sleeping.
K : Okay...Recently my way of "healing" is to take a bath.
G : That means you usually don't bath in the bathtub?
K : I won't usually bath in the bathtub. Bathing in the bathtub wasn't really my "medicine" till recently. Usually when you come out of the bathroom isn't there a nice scent on you? But somehow I didn't have that scent when i came out.
G : You mean there wasn't any smell? (laughs) In the first place was there suppose to be a smell?
K : There should! Just not long ago when I took a bath it smelled really nice. It really makes one relax when they're tired. So I wondered if the "taste" that people talked about having a nice bath was this.
G : You're slow in realising that!
K : I'm usually slow in picking up on what people say.
G : But its a good thing though...One will usually look forward to doing something they like.
K : I look forward to them ~
G : For me I will usually go home..and watch the scenery. I'll then sit down and start writing down my reflection for that day. I love watching sceneries, especially during evenings. And also, like today, I arrived at the studio a little too early so I went to the coffee lounge and was watching a baby in a stroller calling "mama!"..that sort of feeling.
K : Ah...thats b'cos you're gonna be an adult soon..you're gonna be 20 this year.
G : You too!
K : Me...
G : I wonder if Kamo can turn 20...
K : Its not Kamo. Its Kame.
G : I wonder if she can...I feel uneasy about that!
K : I can!
G : Alright, lets take things one step at a time then.

Promotions for All Single Complete 2008 Spring Concert Tour, Cinderella the Musical.

G : Morning Musume no Niigaki Risa to
K : Kamei Eri deshita!
G : Mata raishu
Oyasumi nasai ~

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1730 on: October 24, 2008, 07:54:27 PM »
@ Sukoshi: Eri is gushing over Sayu but does she realise why Sayu is being so kind like the rest of us do? :P No wonder Eri is still childish or whatever Risa calls her, she has Sayu to do everything for her :wub:

@ OnDiet: ohhh thanks so much for this one, I looove hearing about Ai-chan's red towel :heart: It always reminds me of how young at heart she is despite her 'emo', professional, perfectionist side! I wonder how many times Reina/Sayu or the other devils have tried to hide it from Ai-chan only to be scolded by Risa XD
And Mama Gaki is getting clucky with the baby :heart:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1731 on: October 25, 2008, 12:52:33 AM »
Kameishige~ <3 I need to go watch that MC now that my download finally finished. :) Payback? :hehehe: I'm sure many of us can guess how THAT would go...  :mon misch:

Thank you OnDiet for your translation! ^^ Eri's sleeping habits are hilarious. She can sleep anywhere...just like how a turtle can curl up into its shell when it wants to. XD

EDIT:  Was something stuck to Eri's tooth or something in the beginning of the backstage DVD? If not, something was wrong with her tooth. But in the rest of the vid, she looks fine. o_O If there IS something stuck to her tooth, I wonder just what it was. XD
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 01:11:01 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1732 on: October 25, 2008, 01:40:09 AM »
I recently watched the last and final episode of Haromoni@, where the members split into 3 groups of three and each have their own skits. 

Out of all of them, I think Kamei Eri was the star of the final episode.  even though she missed quite a lot and took many times, she still didn't give up and showed her spirit and encouraged the others as well.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1733 on: October 25, 2008, 08:42:11 AM »
Sayu: Eri, Eri, Eri....is there something you want?  XD

I get the impression Sayu said this to hide the fact that she's feeling real embarassed and blushing like crazy. I bet she's secretly overjoyed that Eri would talk about her like this :P

And Mama Gaki is getting clucky with the baby :heart:

I'm probably getting worried over nothing but I hope Risa's maternal instincts don't kick in so soon. I don't want her running off and getting a baby yet. I want to adore her for another 10 years at least :P

PS: Thanks Sukoshi and OnDiet for your faithful translations. If I ever get to see you 2 I'm gonna give you gals a huge hug! Anyone else wanna be in on this plan? XD

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1734 on: October 25, 2008, 12:12:08 PM »
hehe so you noticed it too!  I was gonna comment on how I thought Sayu was blushing like crazy when Eri was talking about her but then I thought her face could have been that red from all that dancing but..really..I must be kidding myself :P  like OnDiet said, you can feel the love  :wub:

hehe hammy san hug!   :on gay: I like that plan~

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1735 on: October 25, 2008, 06:12:59 PM »
Heehee...and it was all on the big screen. >D Sayu's reaction to Eri's telling was so cute/funny. I like how she jumped on it with the payback thing. Sayu's quick. XD

Ooo! I wanna join in on the hug! :grin:

Who's ready for Kamei-sensei next week? :wub: (Yorosen, I mean.)

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1736 on: October 25, 2008, 06:58:07 PM »
I'm probably getting worried over nothing but I hope Risa's maternal instincts don't kick in so soon. I don't want her running off and getting a baby yet. I want to adore her for another 10 years at least :P

PS: Thanks Sukoshi and OnDiet for your faithful translations. If I ever get to see you 2 I'm gonna give you gals a huge hug! Anyone else wanna be in on this plan? XD

Don't worry, she still has 7 big kids to look after now and us of next year, there will be a whole heap more that will be looking to her as their adopted mama... Plus, I think Papa would go insane if mama suddenly got pregnant and left all the kids and responsibility to her :P Now try and decipher whatever it is I just said XD

Oh oh oh oh oh, I hear people hugging, y'all know I want in on that :w00t: No promises that I will be keeping my hands above board though :twisted:

I better say something about Eri seeing this is her thread :lol: ummm, the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Eri is her luscious moist lips when she kinda lisps and spits out/stumbes over her words... that is the number one thing I love about her... Actually most of the top things I love about her have to do with her mouth (laugh, fang, lips, what I already said) XD
After saying that and making myself think about her mouth so much, yes I am excited about Kamei-sensei ShikyoxYaiba, it means lots of talking and mouth action from her :lol:
I'm just getting weirder, maybe I should go to bed :oops:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 07:00:17 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1737 on: October 25, 2008, 09:58:13 PM »
After two weeks of on/off downloading Eri's Solo Angle BKB Concert... IT'S FINALLY DONE! HUZZAH! (Yes, I know I'm behind the times, but I didn't get into MM until the beginning of this summer.) I have to say, Eri looked gorgeous in this concert. I personally prefer her straight brown hair or her short brown hair (not to say I don't like how she has it wavy/curly lately - I like that, too). Ah~ I'm happy now. xD

I knew there was a lot of TanaKamei in this concert, but after watching Eri's solo angle, I realized that there are more than I initially thought. ._. But they're all really, really cute. xD (Arm linking and the like. Communicating strangely during the songs. Eri gave Reina a confused look during Shanimuni Paradise...I think. I'm not as sure on this.)

A present to you all... Because I happened to love it myself. XD

POUTY ERI!! I seriously think she has one of the best pouty faces. It makes me melt on the inside (as if I haven't melted enough).

And since lolli brings up the point about Eri's lips... I'd have to say a unique thing about them is that they naturally curve upwards. It makes her look like she's always smiling. :grin: I also share the same trait, but it's not as noticeable... When you look at Eri, you just instantly know it. Not only that, but...

(Lol, puffy cheeked Eri.)

...her lips kinda remind me of a turtle. No, I am not (entirely) saying that because of her name. But in all seriousness, the shape of her lips reminds me of a turtle's beak. Especially when she puffs up her cheeks like in the above photo. (Hard to see since the quality of the cap is bad. Sorry.)

...Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this? :sweatdrop:

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1738 on: October 26, 2008, 06:32:50 AM »
:lol: you're not the only one who thinks this, no worries.
I remember seeing someone compare her lips to squirtle's (yes, a pokemon) somewhere, and it really does look similar  XD
They posted a pic of her and squirtle side-by-side. now if only I can find it again...

Kame's hair in the BKB concert was just  :luvluv2:
I wish she'd do it like that again

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1739 on: October 28, 2008, 11:52:34 AM »
I like Eri's lips. A LOT. I think they are the most sexy part of her body. Do I hear someone yelling "tights!" XD I was wishing so hard that the All Singles Daizenshu concert had solo angles or at least DVDs of the Taiwan and China concerts. I wanna relive the moment plus I thought it was so much better than the Japan one. The girls were probably putting their all into it since it was their first overseas tour. Oops, I'm rambling.

I really wanted to come in here and say that I saw the first episode of Yorozen where Eri was the teacher and I think she beats all the other girls to get the coveted title of best tutor! Not only did she get the look down pat, she had loads of class participation and involvement. Those are all the characteristics a good teacher should have.

Now, where do I go to sign up for Kamei sensei's class? :lol: 

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Baila Conmigo