JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yezi - Crazy Dog (feat. San E)

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330536 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)
« Reply #1780 on: November 21, 2008, 09:01:21 PM »
...I need to download this and take a listen when I get home. Eri seems to be bullied a lot in this episode. :(

:lol: that's because she has another mother...Gakisan  :P

Eri's seriously like the little lovable kid of the Morning Musume family. Papa Takahashi! xDD

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1781 on: November 22, 2008, 01:36:49 AM »
^
^
Omg?! I just realised you seriously worked till real late just to complete it. So hardworking?!
Well, we can have another competition next time. I've got nothing to lose anyway. Not like as if I'll lose :B And see! Although people may not comment on your translations but there are people who are reading it. So you should start doing more of this while I slack :B

Anyway, if anyone wants to download the episode with Makoto as guest, here's the link

Edit
-----
FM Yokohama Air Cruise - Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina, Mitsui Aika [2008.11.22]

- First mail asks about what Morning Musume eat during their concert tours. Well, its all catering.
- Reina grew taller. When she was asked how much did she grow she messed up a little and almost replied with 500cm. She didn't eat anything special just to make herself taller. Reina is aware that she's the shortest in Morning Musume now and Eri teases her about being 19 and yet still the shortest.
- Second mail asks if they have any special spots in Yokohama to talk about. Eri brings up that Gakisan is from Yokohama and often bring some of the members there. Eri remembers a store that sells delicious curry.
- Third mail asks if they have any methods to prevent themselves from catching a cold. Reina's way, to not measure your temperature. This way you will not be demoralized and will be able to fight the fever. Whenever a Morning Musume member falls ill, the member will put on a mask in order to not spread it to the rest of the members.

Morning Musume - Nagisa no Sinbad

- COVER YOU talk, the difficulties they had to deal with during the recordings.
- The host asks about their Resonant Live Concert Tour. Reina says that everyone has to do their part well in order for the concert to be successful.
- Aika hopes for a PB since 2007. She lost hope in getting one in 2008 since it's alr November. Lol, and the first thing that came into their minds is bikinis of cos'.

Morning Musume - Ringo Satsujin Jiken

In this "corner" they're suppose to reveal a secret.
- Eri takes only one minute or so to finish bathing herself while her mother and sister can take quite some time, and she finds herself not ladylike cos' of that.
- Reina worries about her health. Her knees are giving out snapping sounds sometimes eg. when she stands up from her seat. She thinks that thats because she turned 19, and of cos', everyone told her its still early for such things to happen at age 19. It was a secret and Reina has never told anyone, but she decided to talk about it anyway.
- Aika found Eri scary, in fact the most scary senior. Back then during Egao yes Nude making of, Aika as the newest member greeted all the members with a "Good morning" one by one when she sees them. When she greeted Eri, maybe Eri was just being kind or something, Eri actually replied telling Aika that there's no need for her to go greeting every single one of them. Aika found Eri's smile scary too, lol. But that was history, she feels comfortable with Eri now.

- Promotions for COVER YOU, 2009 Winter Wonderful Hearts, Cinderella the Musical DVD
- Not forgetting, 23/12, Kamei Eri's Photobook! Lol, Eri elaborates a little stating that there're still pictures whereby she look like she's in her 10s in the PB. Reina "You made it sound like there's no more Kamei Eri in her 10s.". Eri describes her PB as adultlike and a little childlike.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 03:56:00 PM by OnDiet »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1782 on: November 22, 2008, 07:52:31 PM »
K: Yea, thats Eri for you

Somehow I can imagine her being all proud when she says this :lol:

G: For me I just had every finger with different accessories and a transparent sparkly base color.

Gaki-san is qualified enough to open a nail shop in future :D

G: This is not a time to be drinking your water.

For some reason I found this really funny XD

She came to the GAKIKAME studio dressed in a jersey. And for some reason, there's a rabbit print and it looks very silly on her! It's like totally showing Kame's aho-ness with the outfit.

I wanna see!!!

G: So you mean you two weren't listening to me at all just now?
M: I was. But everything I heard just went pass my ear.
K: Yea it just couldn't be received.
M: Just like this person can't be received.
G: Don't ignore the words there...
K: Receive it~

I was reading this and I couldn't get it. So one can't blame Eri and Mako for not getting it :P

G: at the line "Naite Sumunara" where we have to shake our heads a lot she just pulled her rubber band off and she was really cool doing that!
M: I want to see!

Me too!! I bet it'll be really hawt :wub:

G: But for Kame when we have rehearsals which require us to stand for hours singing or something like that, just when you look over at her, she has that pokeeeeee look and her eyes are looking elsewhere, like she's dreaming about something.

Somebody's noticing Kame :P

K: Your eye's will turn puffy.

They will? Why? Won't that mean everyone's eyes will be puffy after waking up? Or does that only happen in the classroom? If it only happens in the classroom...why is that?? Huh?

@stefy: Thankies for translating this. I 2nd onDiet's motion of asking you to do more :grin:

Third mail asks if they have any methods to prevent themselves from catching a cold. Reina's way, to not measure your temperature. This way you will not be demoralized and will be able to fight the fever.

Ah good one Reina. I have never heard of that suggestion before. Gotta try it in future.

Aika found Eri's smile scary too, lol. But that was history, she feels comfortable with Eri now.

Ehhhh?!?!? Eri has a scary smile? Never! :)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1783 on: November 22, 2008, 10:10:37 PM »
Time for a better comment since I'm more awake now!! *has a week off of school and plans to use it...*ahem* well*

-Eri wears jerseys... And loose clothing. Woo, another thing in common! ...Kinda. XD *prefers somewhat loose clothing*
-Eri teases Reina~ Aww. (She brought up Gaki-san, too! xD)
-Taking only a minute to finish bathing doesn't make you un-ladylike, Eri. You're just so beautiful already that you don't need to use a lot of time. XD *shot*
-Eri's smile scary?! Aika, what were you thinking?! But Eri being nice and telling her that she doesn't have to greet everyone was cute. :)

Yay for radioshow translations! :) I dunno if I'd ever be able to do that... I need to start taking classes first. :lol:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1784 on: November 23, 2008, 12:38:44 AM »
Quote from: stefy
G: Speaking of which, today Kame's outfit is JERSEY. She came to the GAKIKAME studio dressed in a jersey. And for some reason, there's a rabbit print and it looks very silly on her! It's like totally showing Kame's aho-ness with the outfit.

For some reason I think the little Usa-chan had something to do with that  :lol:

Quote from: OnDiet
- Reina grew taller. When she was asked how much did she grow she messed up a little and almost replied with 500cm.

lol once again Reina makes the most awesome mistakes XD

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1785 on: November 23, 2008, 03:14:57 AM »
Not as awesome as the Refrigeeta in Cheese. :roll:

...But it's right up there. XD By the way, has anybody been horribly spoiling themselves (like me) and listened to the previews of the COVER YOU songs? I personally think Eri sounds amazing in all of them. :wub: I like how she hits the low note in Seishun Jidai. :P

*furiously trying to write out a fic in time for Sukoshi's birthday* :banghead: I had to get ready for a party at my house today (aka cleaning) and I couldn't get it started. *is doing it as party is going on* XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1786 on: November 23, 2008, 11:10:16 AM »
^ I did! I totally caved and sneaked some listens. Okay fine, I practically listened (on repeat) 3 songs XD

I love how Eri sounds in them. And the weird thing is I can't tell apart some of the voices except GakiKame. Are people singing in different tones or what?

Oh I can't wait to read that fic you have coming up SxY. have fun cleaning! (or not :P)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 11:14:45 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1787 on: November 23, 2008, 11:38:24 AM »
Ahahaha...It's up right now.

It's a little hard to tell...The are singing in a slightly different tone, so I get two members confused occasionally. But I can usually always find Eri's voice... <3 Gaki-san and Ai-chan's, too.  Reina sounds just a bit different, but maybe that's because I've been listening to too many live things lately...

I'm glad Eri seems to be playing a bigger part in the albums. :) If you can't get the single, snag a part of the album! xD Which reminds me that Eri was one of the leads in Koi wa Hassou! Do the Hustle! but then it got moved to the B-side instead... D: Oh well.

EDIT:  I just downloaded the album (but I'm buying it once it comes out on iTunes) and I...I'm in love with Watashi no Aoi Tori.  Eri's voice is amazingly soft, and it could just put me to sleep. :wub: *sighs contentedly* I think Eri's voice is very suited for lighter/softer and slower songs. (Not to say she can't rock out to the hard core songs, though. *coughYossiEriShabondamacough*)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 10:19:13 PM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1788 on: November 27, 2008, 05:37:07 AM »
I almost fell asleep listening to 'Watashi no Aoi Tori.' I mean it in a good way in case you're wondering if I was being negative. Eri's voice is so soothing! I have the Ku x 4 bit stuck in my head now. I hope I don't suddenly go Ku~ Ku~ Ku~ Ku~ Aoi Tori~~~ in class XD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1789 on: November 27, 2008, 07:26:58 AM »
Got Eri's voice as my message and ring tone~

Yokoso Kokoe ku kuku ku~

Seriously! Eri's voice ln EVERY SINGLE SONG is...... -melts-

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1790 on: November 27, 2008, 07:43:36 AM »
^
I won't be surprised if you don't pick up my call just to listen to your ringtone o:

Her solo line in Koi no Dial 6700 <3
Anata ga Suki ~
Shinu hodo suki ~

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1791 on: November 27, 2008, 07:50:52 AM »
someone should make those eri ringtones songs and share it.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1792 on: November 27, 2008, 01:10:47 PM »
^
I won't be surprised if you don't pick up my call just to listen to your ringtone o:

Her solo line in Koi no Dial 6700 <3
Anata ga Suki ~
Shinu hodo suki ~
How did you know my ringtone is Eri's solo in Koi no Dial? ANDDD btw... I wouldn't answer your phone either ways xP not like you call me often or ever
But it does take me sometime to reply to every text message I get.

someone should make those eri ringtones songs and share it.
:mon suspect: lazy bum... but I'm nice so here ya go
Koi no Dial 6700 -> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0jm1v4mmtaj
Watashi no Aoi Tori -> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iwy1mtmlzii

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1793 on: November 27, 2008, 03:38:13 PM »
How did you know my ringtone is Eri's solo in Koi no Dial? ANDDD btw... I wouldn't answer your phone either ways xP not like you call me often or ever

Who wouldn't one put Eri's solo line as his/her ringtone? :B Or even, their alarm tone? o: Imagine every morning the moment you wake up you hear Eri telling you "Anata ga suki". What a perfect way to start off a day :B Anyway, I didn't know till you told me x:

You said it yourself! Don't expect me to give you wake-up calls. I was thinking of being kind and to call you tomorrow morning, but since you said that, WAKE UP YOURSELF, humpf. And I hope you'll be late.  :shakeit:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 03:52:07 PM by OnDiet »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1794 on: November 27, 2008, 04:28:34 PM »
Imagine every morning the moment you wake up you hear Eri telling you "Anata ga suki". What a perfect way to start off a day

:shock: Why didn't I think of that?! ...  :err:
*changes alarm tone too*

Wow you actually decided to be nice to me? Ah well... Eri will wake me up from now on!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1795 on: November 27, 2008, 05:50:10 PM »
^ You didn't? Man, you should change your alarm tone, message tone, ring tone, wallpaper, screensaver...urm...did I leave anything else out? All to Eri's lines in MM songs, duh XD

@OnDiet: You mean you're actually thinking of waking up early just to give stefy a wake up call? Wow, you sure are nice :D

I fianlly got around to listening to Watashi no Aoi Tori. Very nice. Very soothing. Very Eri :wub: I think her singing improved loads. Not that it wasn't good before but not it's even GREATER! Oops, I meant better :lol:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1796 on: November 27, 2008, 08:13:44 PM »
^... *can't text, doesn't use phone for alarm, and screensaver is too open to for public (parents) to see*

:err:

Well...at least I have the ringtone and wallpaper down...right? *curls up in a little ball of shame*

But yes, Eri's voice in the new album is absolutely amazing. :wub: I also love her lines in Dou ni mo Tomaranai. (She get's the last line! :cow:)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1797 on: November 28, 2008, 03:51:18 AM »
^Wallpaper and ringtone is good enough. The only I remember in Dou ni mo Tomaranai was Ai-chan's.... *goes to listen out for Eri's voice*

@Hammy : Uh huh... changed everything already~ and the chibi wasn't thinking of waking up early, she just always is up early..

But.. waking up to Eri's "Anata ga suki" only made me sleep-in more though...

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1798 on: November 28, 2008, 04:10:47 AM »
I'm not at home, so I can't say the exact times at the moment, but I do know that Eri gets the last line in the song.  "Mou dou ni mo tomaranai"... *sighs happily* Other lines that she gets are the beginning and end of the third set/stanza of lyrics.  After Gaki-san, I believe.  (Sorry for being vague... :sweatdrop:)  I've learned to keep my ears out for Eri's voice... :lol:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1799 on: December 02, 2008, 05:31:47 AM »
It's that time of the year again!...please check out our Eri 20th birthday contest on the KnR forum...

http://everything-eririn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=304

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yezi - Crazy Dog (feat. San E)