JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330547 times)

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)
« Reply #1800 on: December 03, 2008, 10:27:14 PM »
someone should make those eri ringtones songs and share it.
:mon suspect: lazy bum... but I'm nice so here ya go
Koi no Dial 6700 -> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0jm1v4mmtaj
Watashi no Aoi Tori -> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iwy1mtmlzii

Taken and used thanks!

It hurts to realize that I've been posting everywhere except for one of my favorite MM member's thread. I think this is my first post here so HAI GUYZ n GURLZ.

And please do check out Eri's 20th Birthday contest in the link posted above!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #1801 on: December 03, 2008, 11:42:08 PM »
Anyway, if anyone wants to download the episode with Makoto as guest, here's the link
Can someone re-up this GAKIKAME?

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1802 on: December 04, 2008, 01:24:17 AM »
...I just convinced my mom to preorder Eri's next photobook for me for Christmas.

Holy. Frickin'. Shit. *dies of happiness*

Offline thonkz

• Panda Chun <3
  • ecchi
  • Banana Banana & Banana
« Reply #1803 on: December 08, 2008, 01:28:48 AM »
...I just convinced my mom to preorder Eri's next photobook for me for Christmas.

Oh crap, ur lucky dude!  :w00t:

dun forget to share Eri Happiness with us  :cow:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1804 on: December 11, 2008, 07:53:00 AM »
Eri's next PB is officially titled "20 (Hatachi)".

https://shop.wani.co.jp/index.php?goods=978-4-8470-4147-1

A pretty simple name if you ask me, but I've got no problem with it... It suits the occasion perfectly. <3 I can't wait... Once it's up on YesAsia, I'm gonna preorder. :cow: Yay for Christmas presents! If my mom finds out about any bikini shots, at least I'll have the actual thing in my hands first. :sweatdrop:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1805 on: December 11, 2008, 09:17:49 PM »
beautiful cover, this pb is gonna be AWESOME! I'm so in love with Eri...
but I don't think I can order right now, I'm probably gonna order it around early next year... I hope Eri don't mind it...
I haven't seen the entire Cinderella Musical, but I did catch some scenes with Eri, she so cute and funny, along with the other members... 
and her singing has improved, it doesn't sound weak or unstable, and her dancing really have a pizzaz feeling to it, she so into the performance.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1806 on: December 12, 2008, 02:42:27 PM »
Translations time!!! i was bored in school so did this translation.

Tokyo Paradise radio show 11.29.08 Guests - Kamei, Reina, Mitsui

- Very first question the host asks is weather the girls get naked when they go bath. Reina replies instantly with an "Of course" while Eri protests asking why he asks this all of a sudden. He says the girls in there teens should wear a bikini instead. Reina then argues back saying it'll be troublesome to do so.
- Host then goes on saying the girls are very pretty as compared to the girls he used to see back when he was in high school (he's an old dude btw) , he states that the OG members are also very pretty e.g Yossi, Rika, Mari, Miki etc.
- Leader talk, according to Reina, they choose the leader mainly by age. Reina goes saying that Aichan would pay the bill when they all go out for meals. They would order a lot and Aichan would just pay the amount no matter what.
- Aika is in the first year of high school and the male host is shocked for a second. She states that she assumes that she is in a mixed school, Eri backs her up saying that its probably because the timings are different so Aika doesn't get to mix around with her classmates so much. Host asks if there are other pretty girls in high school now, Aika replies saying she think there might be some. The host then goes on saying that Aika is awesome because she doesn't know much about her own school.
- Cover You talk, Reina says that there are some songs that they have not hear of before like "Pinponpan Taisou" and "Ringo Satsujin Jiken" Eri adds "Shiroi Chou no Samba" to the list.
- The male host says that among the 9 girls, Reina, Eri and Aika must be the prettiest of them all and asks if they agree or not. He says that he has never met the other 6 so he wouldn't know, which he got a huge booing from the girls as they say that he has met all 9 of them before. He then goes on saying that he only remembers the 3 of them. He talks about how the other guest who comes over isn't as pretty as they are except of course.. Ayaya.
- The girls who are under 20 cannot have dinner shows, because there is alcohol provided. Although they could just avoid it, Reina states that non of them are allowed to go to events or any places that serves alcohol at all.

Q&A (Reina)
- Reina's favorite food is meat, broccoli and sesame dressing
- When Reina first came into showbiz she was shocked when she first saw Iida Kaori up close because she says Kaori has a very pretty and doll like face.
- Reina's hobby is to play with her nails. She likes to do nail art to her own nails, she never uses fake nails because her nails grows fast so she doesn't need fake nails. Host goes on saying that people who's nails gorw fast are perverts and asks Reina if she is which Reina replied with a "Eh?" in a very cute manner. Apparently he mistook the saying, its people with hair that grows long fast are perverts.
- If Reina could go to an onsen she'd go to one with no one around / No one who knows that she is Tanaka Reina.
- On her free time Reina would either got Karaoke or watch a movie. She loves karaoke so much that she even goes to karaoke after a concert. She would definitely sing Yuehara Azumi's Mujyaku and Matsuura Aya's The Bigaku.
- Host asks if her voice has changed, Reina thinks that her voice might have gotten a tone lower.
- The point that Reina loves about herself is how she is straightforward to everything, but she dislikes how (she thinks) she is a self-centered person.

Q&A (Eri)
- Eri wishes to go for next's year's seijinshiki (coming-to-age ceremony) as she'll be turning 20 soon. But unfortunately the host says it might end up to be just a dream for people like her as there might be 'dangerous' people who she might meet there too.
- Eri loves umeboshi
- The host suddenly says that when Eri turns 24 or 25 she'll surely be an absolute beauty. She still has a hint of adolescence showing, which the female host adds saying that Eri would surely start showing alot more of her sexiness in time to come. Male host then says that Eri will look like Angelina Jolie when she reaches 24.
- Eri wants to watch ponyo but she doesn't really go out so much to watch movies and by the time she finally wants to watch the movie, they stopped showing in on screen.
- Her hobby is to shop. Eri likes shopping for clothes, like one-piece dresses, coats and boots. For coats Eri prefers the formal looking ones.
- If she had a holiday Eri would like to travel to a country with no plans, no parents, together with her friends.
- During her free time Eri either stays at home and sleep or goes shopping with her mother.
- Most embarrassing thing that happened to Eri is when she asked someone whom she didn't know, thinking it was her father, "where's the onsen egg?" When Eri was younger, she went overseas with her family and ended up asking the wrong person that question. Up till now Eri remembers this embarrassing happening.
- Eri's father is 50 years old, she has an older brother and a younger sister. Host asks who is prettier, Eri or her sister. Eri replies instantly "me." Eri's sister has an interest in showbiz as well.
- Type of guys she likes is guys who call her Eri-chan. Eri feels that when people call her name together with a "chan" it makes her feel happy.

Q&A (Aika)
- Aika's fav food is ume, strawberries and chorogi (Chinese Artichoke)
- Her hobby is shopping, but she doesn't have anything specific she likes to shop for. When Aika goes out she doesn't really get recognized by people so the host thought she might have changed her hair style. Aika normally wears a cap when she goes out, Reina has the same hairstyle as when she's on stage for concerts while Eri stated that she wears hats too which Reina says that Eri doesn't wear any hats.
- During her free time she goes out with her sister. Aika's sister is 24 years old, when asked who is prettier, Aika or her sister, Aika says that her sister is prettier. But Reina and Eri thinks that Aika is the prettier one. Her sister works in an office as an OL.
- What Aika likes about herself, that she carries snacks around with her. She didn't know what to answer to this question so she asked Eri for help. The reason why she wrote that answer was because, she doesn't like chocolates but since Reina loves them she still brings along a pack of chocolates for Reina and many other snacks for the rest of the members, so she likes that she can eat snacks that she brought together with all the members.

Plays Morning Musume - Johnny e no Dengen

Skipped ending talk :P

------

All of Eri's reactions were just TOOOOO CUUUUTEEE~

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1807 on: December 12, 2008, 03:03:22 PM »
Here's another translation of the JCOM comment that Eri and Koharu did. OnDiet translated Eri's part while I did Koharu's.

JCOM MUSIC Push! Tokuban 081206 - Kamei, Koharu comment
Thanks to ampedechoz for the link

Quote from: OnDiet
Q. Whats your favorite song from COVER YOU?
Eri : I like "Watashi no Aoi Tori" (My blue bird) I didn't know about this song till now. When I heard it for the first time it sounded really pleasant..it has a really soothing melody. It feels really good whenever I sing it/recording for it. Also, since there's time during the chorus, I can take it slowly and sing it well. (lol, I don't know how to phrase her last sentence)

Q. How would you want others to enjoy the album?
Eri : I'll want the boys and girls at our age to listen to the album..even though its morning musume who is going to sing it..but I think there are some songs that they might not know too. I'll be happy if they listen to it as its morning musume's new songs too. And also, I'd like people of our parents' age to listen too to bring back the memories (when they were teens)

Q. What is Morning Musume to you?
Eri : A place that motivates you to keep improving yourself. Whenever I go home and I'm alone I'll tend to lose the motivation. When you're in the group, there are other cute girls around too. It'll remind me that I can't not lose to anyone. Its probably a place whereby you'll have to keep in mind that you're in a group.
(Well, basically, she's talking about rivalry. B'cos of the rivalry, she's motivated to work. Not really disappointed with her answer, but I was expecting things like "Friendship" and such. But its great to hear that someone who is KY actually cares about rivalries)

Q. Whats your impression of Kansai?

Eri : I'm envious of  Kansai's dialect. I do hear Kansai dialect every now and then..like "nandeyanen" (Kansai dialect)...I wanna tsukkomi it.
(There's some comedians who use "nandeyanen" to tsukkomi the boke if I'm not wrong)

Promotions for Hello! Project 2009 Winter Wonderful Hearts Kouen ~ Kakumei Gannen ~

Eri : Please continue to support morning musume!

Q. Whats your favourite song from COVER YOU?
Koharu: I like Pinponpan Taisou the most. When I first heard the song, I felt an electric surge around me and I thought to myself "This song is not an ordinary song!" When I actually sang the song, we normally record songs in seperate parts but it went very smoothly and I managed to sing the song in various different ways. Besides singing it in an energetic manner, I think I've managed to sing the song in my own way too.

Q. What is Morning Musume to you?
Koharu: The group is made up of girls of different ages and from different places so we each have our differences and out characters are all different. But when we sing together we become as one.

Q. Whats your impression of Kansai?

Koharu: I love Kansai, my all time favorite place is Osaka. The people here in Osaka are very warm and friendly, even when you talk to them you can feel the warmth. At that point, I thought to myself that I propably could stay here, thats how much I love this place.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 03:09:10 PM by stefy »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1808 on: December 16, 2008, 12:18:10 PM »
I'm not at home, so I can't say the exact times at the moment, but I do know that Eri gets the last line in the song.  "Mou dou ni mo tomaranai"... *sighs happily* Other lines that she gets are the beginning and end of the third set/stanza of lyrics.  After Gaki-san, I believe.  (Sorry for being vague... :sweatdrop:)  I've learned to keep my ears out for Eri's voice... :lol:

I actually like this song quite a lot. Everyone sounds really good in it. I think it was Reina who completely floored me. And that is hard to do considering she's not my top 3. Of course Eri (along with Risa) sounded the best in it :heart:

Oh crap, ur lucky dude!  :w00t:

dun forget to share Eri Happiness with us  :cow:

Seconded! Take a pic or something. I wanna see how you look dead XD Kidding. Though I have to say, you can't die now. At least not until you've flipped though the PB.

Eri's next PB is officially titled "20 (Hatachi)".

https://shop.wani.co.jp/index.php?goods=978-4-8470-4147-1

A pretty simple name if you ask me, but I've got no problem with it... It suits the occasion perfectly. <3 I can't wait... Once it's up on YesAsia, I'm gonna preorder. :cow: Yay for Christmas presents! If my mom finds out about any bikini shots, at least I'll have the actual thing in my hands first. :sweatdrop:

I'm confused. So the pic that was going around, the one with Eri looking down in the brown dress? Was it the cover for the PB or DVD?

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1809 on: December 16, 2008, 08:10:47 PM »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1810 on: December 17, 2008, 01:36:23 AM »
Just reminding everyone that there's 4 days left to submit your lists for our Eri birthday contest and so far we have a total of....4 entries! So I hope you're just thinking really really hard and waiting to send them around the last day. That is all. Kthxbye.

http://everything-eririn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=304

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1811 on: December 17, 2008, 02:02:28 AM »
OH MY GAH THAT'S RIGHT! I have a list (unfortunately over 20) that I needed to slim down. Gah, I'll do it after I finish homework. T__T

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1812 on: December 17, 2008, 02:18:18 AM »
@Hammy : Its for 20dreams.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1813 on: December 17, 2008, 06:00:35 AM »
only 4 ENTRIES?! more people should definitely enter and submit their Eri's 20 greatest moments! I one of the 4, actually, I submit mine last Saturday. It was fun watching all the Eri goodness, but also took quite some time and effort (I actually started on the day the contest started). I really have to concentrate and went thru so many videos for it. tbh, I watch most of the videos over and over again since Eri is so cute and beautiful in each one, and to see her transformation to a turtle hiding in her shell to a funny and active turtle we see today is just a awesome feeling. I find alot of great Eri moments, well, all of them really but since I'm' so biased, hehe  . Even though I loved each and her every appearances it was hard coming up with only 20 that make a great moment. So that's why it took some time to go over all of it. but in the end, I have my list completed, so I was happy.
The list are also moments that I would think that if I would show this to a non-Eri fan, I could use it to turn them into Kameist! HAHA! Evil I know!  , but I just hope it would do Eri justice, my list that is.
In the end, I was a good memorable thing that I did this. whether I win or not doesn't matter really, cuz even if I didn't win, I would still cough up the money to buy the PB sooner or later (though it would sure save me the money).
Eri is so beautiful, just judging by the DVD cover, u know how awesome this pb/DVD is gonna be! I WOULD BE A FOOL NOT TO BUY IT!

oh btw, I realize I haven't been posting on this thread often, truly am sorry.  I actually been posting more on Eri's thread on H!O... hehe...

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #1814 on: December 17, 2008, 01:34:49 PM »
I told you i'd submit something for the contest, e-girl. I plan to keep that promise, for Eri and all the fans. :)
[/url]

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1815 on: December 17, 2008, 01:41:46 PM »
ah I wasn't think of entering since I already won before but 4 is really unacceptable for such a great contest...so I entered today.  Making up a list was pretty hard since there could only be 20 moments.

there's still 3 days so everyone should stop procrastinating and start submitting while there's still time left =D

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #1816 on: December 18, 2008, 09:23:10 AM »
I'm totally spawning ideas but wont finish until tomorrow when i actually get a break. I really hope more will follow and wrap something up before the 20th.
[/url]

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1817 on: December 18, 2008, 07:44:04 PM »
ERI getting a new PB \o/ thunder tights!!! lol the cover is just fapbulous

as for Eri greatest moments i think that her crazy dance in shabondama (the one with yossi) is EPICx20, that moment  is just superior.

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #1818 on: December 22, 2008, 03:59:10 PM »
A very happy birthday to Eririn <3
And Merry Kame-mas everyone!

Edit : Shucks, was a minute too early. But still, happy birthday to her  :heart:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 04:04:19 PM by OnDiet »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1819 on: December 22, 2008, 04:03:00 PM »
Kamei Eri,

お誕生日おめでとう!!

It's the big 2-0. Welcome to the adulthood... (Though I haven't quite gotten there myself.) XD
You've gone from being that strange little girl to the one who has captured all of our hearts, and I don't think I'll ever wanna forget a minute in between. ^__^ Congratulations. I look forward to 2009 with you and the rest of H!P. Best of luck! <3

Happy Birthday!

Hahaha...a few min. late. My bad... Hello online distracted me for a bit. :doh: Now onto my blog...

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson