JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Pure

Author Topic: The Grand Theft Auto Thread  (Read 36962 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Grand Theft Auto Thread
« Reply #160 on: September 23, 2013, 11:33:19 PM »
The ingame internet is so vast and detailed! :o Haven't really tapped into the markets yet but will look into it in a bit more detail soon. I just spent 30 mins browsing through various sites. The most funny has been the one to generate a movie idea for Vinewood. What do you think of my suggestion? Think you would go watch it? :lol:

When a sex-obessess gigolo is fired from his job for sexual harrassment, he must team up with a wise-cracking MILF with low self esteem and take on a telepathic Japanese school girl to win back the love of his crippled high school sweetheart

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: September 25, 2013, 06:29:53 PM »
I'm getting a little sad because I believe I'm nearing the end of the story.

Well, I guess I should be happy that there's still plenty to do. Can't wait for GTA Online though. I'm looking forward to buying a nice condo in the game :lol:

Those ballas pretty much do the same thing. People need to calm down.  :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #162 on: September 25, 2013, 09:09:04 PM »
Finished it yesterday! now I have Triathalons, Parachute jumps and Spaceship Parts to look forward to \o/

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: September 25, 2013, 09:42:47 PM »
So GTA Online will have micro transactions. Pay real money for a sum of in game money. But on the plus side, they've said that all future gameplay updates and additions will be free! So I'm ok with that. Really my main concern is actually getting online. If I can't upload a selfie because the Social Club services are busy, how do you think they'll be able to cope when half of the world goes online to play this?

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2013, 12:52:01 AM »
The garage glitches and the super fragile cars are really making getting the stunt jumps as annoying as fuck D:

Travelling all the way down to where a jump is and bumping your car once where the wheel is? Oh no, sorry, your car is broken now, go and get another one!

Oh? what's that? normal cars don't go fast enough to make the jumps? you have to upgrade? oh what's that? your car is gone forever and you spent all that money?

GAME OF THE YEAR

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: October 01, 2013, 03:44:22 AM »
You deserve to lose that money if you're not using that quicksave feature right before the jumps.

Don't expect me to reply to any post. I tend to not care.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #166 on: October 01, 2013, 08:08:11 PM »
So I should be turning the game on and off for 50 separate jumps?

You think this is normal? I guess this is all my fault too? Stop trolling, you did this in IRC too.

This is a glitch that needs to be patched, defending the game and blaming me for losing cars to it is ridiculous and stupid.

I'm done with speaking to you, harass someone else.

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: October 01, 2013, 11:00:53 PM »
What troll?

All I said was to save before every jump using your phone quicksave feature. Then if you fail you push start and go to load the game save again.

And in the IRC I said use the garages that stores 4 cars. They seem to work better than the safe houses.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 05:58:05 AM by Shin Asuka »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2013, 05:47:54 AM »
Been playing GTAV slowly for around 5 days now. :)

Just got to Michael's "Yoga" mission which went all crazy. That mission was pretty out there. XD
It's lotsa fun. But not sure why, it isn't blowing my socks off yet. Maybe splitting to 3 main characters has segmented out their storyline so I'm not as attached to them. Missions don't really feel that exciting either.
Trevor reminds me of my dad though, so that's kinda funny. Just the look, not the blowing up everything that can be blown up and telling guys to take their pants off bit.

Won't try online till they rub out the bugs and make it safer though. At least till I finish the main story.

Saw a patch for PS3 when I was playing yesterday, so that's some good news:
http://kotaku.com/new-gta-online-patch-promises-to-fix-missing-character-1443172265

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2013, 05:56:35 AM »
Hey,

I gave Trevor body tattoos but I can't his shirt off. How do I do it?  :lol:
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline superbunny3

• ecchi
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2013, 06:56:54 AM »
So, what do you guys think about the online mode? Were you able to connect?

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2013, 07:36:43 AM »
So, what do you guys think about the online mode? Were you able to connect?

I was able to connect a few days after the online release, a bit fun if you like anarchy. My advice is just keep doing missions and not die, after that build up a clan so you can kill more people XD

Hey,

I gave Trevor body tattoos but I can't his shirt off. How do I do it?  :lol:

If you're asking how to take his shirt off, just go to one of his safehouses and pick outfits<underwear or whatever his choice of non-shirts are.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2013, 10:30:22 PM »
Looks like a lot of the issues with GTA Online have been ironed out, at least in my experience. As something of a goodwill gesture for those who may have experienced glitches or lost characters over the past few days, Rockstar will be giving all online players $500,000 in game cash. So now's the time to join! If you're on PS3, I created a crew, JPHIPsters (wanted to go with just JPH!P but it said it was below the minimum length) so give me a shout and I can add you, we can hit up games together. Heists, robberies, shootouts, tennis, golf. You know, gangster shit.

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2013, 07:07:29 PM »
I'll join, might as well find someone trustworthy to play with then those bastards that ram me of the road every race  :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2013, 12:36:30 AM »
Steven Ogg (Trevor) tells a fan to go fuck them self :lol:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2013, 07:15:46 PM »
Took some night shots. :)

And created my first online chara. 8)

After some checking, every player in the world has created an asian girls with that bob hair. :P

Funny thing from my first online experience.
After I began playing online mode for 10 seconds, I got my obligatory "GTA" welcome in the form of a guy on a bike chasing and shooting me with a SMG.
I was still driving the car from the intro race, so I tried driving away from him. The guy didn't stop chasing though, so after one of the turns I totally halted my car and his bike high-speed crashed straight into it, with him flying into the air. I of course gave him the obligatory "GTA" thank you, by driving my car over him 4-5 times.
Thanks for my first online kill, man!~ :oops:

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2013, 01:28:23 AM »
My character has gone missing from gtao and won't come back :( They say wait until the cloud server is working again and it will come back but it's been days, and other people are playing and sending me invites, it's not fair.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #177 on: October 24, 2013, 06:27:55 PM »
I had to remake my character because THE CLOUD deleted it :(

(new on left)

I did the best I could, but she really doesn't look the same as before it's mostly makeup, oh and look there's Tuffty!
I went over to say hi and he ran me over with a motorcycle, which was totally rude and is why my face is all messed up.

So then I chased him in the pikamobile, but then he got into the pikamobile so I stabbed him \o/ that's his blood on the ground!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: October 24, 2013, 09:08:39 PM »
I was a huge jerk for running pika over. In my defense, I had a high priority vehicle to deliver to Simeon and time waits for no man. But yeh, he got revenge by stabbing me :lol: What was weird was that we had a few imprompt races and the last one had the final checkpoint just in the air so there was no way for us to reach it. :lol:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #179 on: October 25, 2013, 01:20:21 AM »
Finally got myself a copy of the game at long last. I comfess it has been a long since I've played a GTA game. Say....about a decade.  :nervous  I think I'll spend this weekend getting use to the game before I start the online stuff.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Pure