JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Koi Kirameke-tion!!!

Author Topic: Ryoko Hirosue  (Read 101080 times)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ryoko Hirosue
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2011, 09:04:14 AM »
Wow, how does one celebrate a new page, especially when it's a new one for Ryoko!?!? :inlove: :bow:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2011, 10:17:15 AM »
You find a time machine, go back to when she was 12, and tell her to check out the JPH!P thread on the internet (tell her a nice man named Mr. Gore will invent that in time for her to enjoy the thread)....Let the 12 year old Ryoko also know the camera is going to love her....

広末涼子 小学校6年 {With thanks to riccilov}

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2011, 08:04:53 PM »
^^ Ahhhh, a 12 year old Ryoko, if she only could see in the future is right. :doh:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2011, 02:46:46 AM »
Ryoko on the 5LDK show looking at pics of herself from her youthful days.  :shocked

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011, 08:25:06 PM »

Actress Hirosue Ryoko has landed a starring role in the upcoming drama, “11 Nin mo Iru!“. It’s been a year since Hirosue last starred in a drama series, and this will be her first time working with popular screenwriter Kudo Kankuro.

“11 Nin mo Iru!” is a comedic home drama about a large family consisting of a jobless father (Tanabe Seiichi), a stay-at-home mother (Mitsuura Yasuko), and eight children. Actor Kamiki Ryunosuke will play the part of the eldest son, and the youngest son ‘Saigo’ will be played by Kato Seishiro.

Hirosue will be the ‘11th member of the family’ as ‘Megumi’s ghost’. Megumi was a former stripper, who was Sanada Minoru’s (Tanabe) late wife, and the mother to all of his children except Saigo. While she’s the same age as Minoru’s current wife, their personalities are vasty different. Hirosue’s character is a wild, troublesome, and proud woman who loves to drink. Even as a ghost, she tries to butt into the family’s business, however, only Saigo is able to see her.

“A vulgar and gaudy former stripper, on top of that, a ghost of a former wife; I honestly thought, ‘What kind of character is that?’ However, the fantastical character Megumi is a mismatched role for me, so I felt grateful to receive a role like that, and gladly accepted the offer,” said Hirosue.

She continued, “We just started filming, and it’s so much fun to play Megumi. It’s not a ghost that’s created by CG effects, so I can be a part of the family, and there is no loneliness. Everyone around me has to ignore my existence, so I think it will be difficult to act. But Kudo-san told me, ‘Do it boldly’ — I want to freely play the role of Megumi until the end.”

Additionally, it was revealed that rock band NICO Touches the Walls will be providing their song, “Bicycle”, as the theme song for the drama.

“11 Nin mo Iru!” will air every Friday nights starting October 21st.

Mantan Web

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 08:52:02 PM »
u are awesome Yoshino  :twothumbs :theking

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 09:28:39 PM »

^^ Nobody beats her awesomeness! :bow: Really like that pic in the above scan. 8)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2011, 03:47:17 AM »
Ryoko is a treasure indeed.....back in 96/97 she was the Alexander Graham Bell of DoCoMo pagers....this CM has Zard song, and Christmas theme....talk about heartstrings being pulled.....

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2011, 04:33:09 AM »
More young Ryoko pics from the 5LDK show, then again it's not like she's a real old lady now though.  :doh:  :bow:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2011, 11:03:15 PM »
Posted some pics of Ryoko from the Best of Beauty event already but here are some better pics of her from it which was held at the beginning of the month. :)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2011, 10:12:46 PM »
^^ And compare those to a younger Ryoko, stunning at any age! :bow: :thumbsup

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2011, 08:51:12 PM »
Hirosue Ryoko experiences modeling at an event for “SPRiNG” magazine

On September 29th, actress Hirosue Ryoko made a guest appearance at the 15th anniversary event for the fashion magazine, “SPRiNG“.

Surrounded by the loud cheers of the audience, the actress walked down the runway for the first time since her debut. She commented, “I don’t have much experience with places like this, so I was nervous.” Then, she thanked the audience by saying, “I came as a guest, but I was given power by everyone.”

The crowd exclaimed, “Cute~!“, when Hirosue walked onto the runway with a charming smile. She also revealed her beauty secret saying, “To always be open-minded, and live life enjoyably to the fullest,” and continued, “I will do my best to continue to live beautifully!”

Oricon

« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 08:58:14 PM by Yoshino »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2011, 08:39:06 AM »
An oldie but goldie video here and one that's not on YT, Ryoko on the Kouhaku show New Years Eve 1997 singing an all time classic, Daisuki. :yossi:

Grab it here..... http://www.mediafire.com/?3e7pc27d7bjybg4

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2011, 02:32:49 AM »
I can remember how exciting it was when the film one the Oscar for best foreign film.....and Ryoko, you are one of the reasons why I love Japanese Movies!!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2011, 01:08:07 PM »
Weekly Playboy No.43 (2011/10/24)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2011, 10:58:19 PM »
^^ Wish we had some newer pics of her too in that spread :sweatdrop: , but.....

....nothing wrong with older Ryoko pics, so here's an oldie from her, the No Make PB from 1998. :thumbsup  http://www.mediafire.com/?l7ehhlxtcmo7md1

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2011, 10:34:39 PM »

Wish she would do a new PB or something like that, still looks great these days. :yep: Until that happens may as well revisit her older photo books, this one is from 1999 and it's called Relax, over 90 pics in it. :)  http://www.mediafire.com/?9dummdk678ugk4c

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2011, 08:54:25 PM »

Sort of the ultimate Ryoko collection here, her VSJ #20 PB, over 400 pics!!!! :yossi:  http://www.mediafire.com/?mqdjk77vzu1h2uc

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2011, 02:48:52 AM »
Ryoko from her new drama 11 Nin mo Iru!, first episode was so-so, she's always looked fantastic but I don't know if she's ever looked better, wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2011, 09:11:53 PM »
^^ The newest Ryoko and here's some oldest of her, check out her 'scared' expression. XD

And for those who didn't know she had a twin sister. :smhid

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Koi Kirameke-tion!!!