JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Melt

Author Topic: [News] SKE48 TEAM SHUFFLE  (Read 8476 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
[News] SKE48 TEAM SHUFFLE
« on: April 13, 2013, 01:09:53 PM »

Source of pic: http://ske48encra.doorblog.jp/archives/25639771.html

Announced at [Concert] SKE48 Kawaranai koto. Nakama na koto (2013/04/13~14)

SKE48 TEAM SHUFFLE

Source: http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1365854610

Source of table: http://akb48matome.com/archives/51873434.html

(names in bold are team leaders)

Team S:
Nakanishi Yuka, Abiru Riho, Ishida Anna, Isohara Kyoka, Ego Yuna (promoted), Oya Masana, Kizaki Yuria, Goto Risako, Saito Makiko, Sato Seira, Tsuzuki Rika, Deguchi Aki, Niidoi Sayaka (promoted), Matsui Jurina, Mukaida Manatsu, Yakata Miki

Team KII:
Takayanagi Akane, Uchiyama Mikoto, Kato Tomoko, Kato Rumi, Kitahara Rie, Kobayashi Ami, Sato Mieko, Shibata Aya, Suda Akari, Takagi Yumana, Takeuchi Mai, Futamura Haruka (promoted), Fujimoto Mitsuki (promoted), Furukawa Airi, Matsumoto Rina, Yamashita Yukari

Team E:
Matsui Rena, Azuma Rion (promoted), Iguchi Shiori, Ichino Narumi (promoted), Iwanaga Tsugumi (promoted), Umemoto Madoka, Kaneko Shiori, Kito Momona, Kinoshita Yukiko, Kimoto Kanon, Sakai Mei, Suga Nanako, Furuhata Nao, Mizuno Honoka (promoted), Miyamae Ami (promoted), Yamada Reika

Matsumura promoted to "lifetime honorary kenkyuusei".

Credit HoneyRoastedPeanuts
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:17:44 PM by YKT »

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
Re: [News] SKE48 TEAM SHUFFLE
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 01:24:50 PM »
Craaaazy stuff!  I knew I woke up super-early for a reason! Kaotan also made "Honorary Lifetime Kenkyuusei" too.  9 KKS get promoted and she got passed over again, OUCH!

Also, guys, with Yukko now in Team E it's more important than ever that you http://www.votefor-yukiko-kinoshita.com/

EDIT:

This picture makes me sad =(

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 01:27:24 PM »
Instead of Shuffle team

New Stages for SKE48 (AKB48 NMB48 HKT48) is more important and more urgent issue………

it is more than 18 months after 48 family started a brand new stage (Ramune nomikata)………

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 03:10:38 PM »
When I saw the word 'shuffle' my heart stopped beating for a second and I was asking for god to not let me see 'Matsui Rena moved to Team E'.

It happened.. The thing I didn't want to happen... Then again, when I looked over all teams and thought a bit more about this, this might come out well if....

There are many things for the good outcome to happen but I will talk about them later when talking about certain members.

I am going to do this step by step so here we go (I did smth similar with AKB48 shuffle).

Team S

Like: 6
Neutral: 5
Dislike: 5

Team KII

Like: 4
Neutral: 7
Dislike: 5

Team E

Like: 7
Neutral: 6
Dislike: 3

So apparently my favorite team so far is gonna be New Team E because it not only has the most members I like but also has the least number of members I dislike. So far my least favorite team is going to be New Team KII but it has my one of top favorites, Airin, so I'm not gonna abandon SKE48 :D

On to the separate members.

Nakanishi Yuka - First of all, CONGRATULATIONS for finally being recognized as a long lost important member of SKE48!! She finally made it to being a captain and I'm really proud of her! Her efforts really paid of. She was always a stand in in many stages and I really grew fond of her as time passed by. I think she deserves to be the captain.

And other thing. She would have suited any team as she is really versatile but I'm happy she is in New Team S. I really am and I believe she's gonna be an outstanding captain. She has all it takes to be one.

Abiru Riho - she's a cutie pie from Old Team KII that I enjoyed watching in anything she did, be it MCing or singing or dancing. She's one of the cutest Old Team KII members and probably will be the cutest in this New Team S. I just squeal whenever I see her and I think her addition to this New Team S is gonna be a blast for all fans!!

Ishida Anna - I was not fond of her when she was sent to Umeda Team B but with time passing by I grew a bit fond of her and I think she just got another push because Team S is still the mainstream team of SKE48. This New Team S is a good opportunity for her to get another unit she's center of. Just I hope this time it's something better than her unit in Old Team KII.

Kizaki Yuria - This girl, she has so many charms I even don't know where to start when describing why I like her. So I won't delve into that but just gonna say I am really happy she stays in New Team S and I hope she gets a unit where she's a center. I'd be glad if she was in the same unit with Riho :)

Deguchi Aki - For me Akisun is a beautiful lady who has a nice voice (just listen to Anata to Christmas Eve Team S Ver. or to Innocence Team S Ver.) and I like her personality. I am happy she is left in New Team S. So far I think New Team S is gonna be a strong - if not the strongest - team.

Matsui Jurina - It's really gonna be weird, seeing wMatsui not together... But I think for Juju it's harder than for Rena-sama coz Juju is just so fond of her Rena-chan and Rena-sama has eyes mostly only for Airin and Manatsu...  :smhid Poor Juju... Well, we might see some new pairings after the new stage (IF they get one)

Other members... I don't have much to say about them, I'm happy for those who got promoted and let the future show us what becomes of New Team S.

Takayanagi Akane - One. I'm happy she stayed as the captain. I don't think someone else in this team is fitted more than she is for this title. I hope she leads the New Team KII as well as she did with the Old Team KII. So far this team is the one I like the least but we'll see how things proceed later.

Kato Rumi, Takeuchi Mai - these two are the cutest members of New Team KII and I'm happy they are here. This team seems not so bad when you look at who's leading, at these two cuties and...

Furukawa Airi - Yes, Airin!! I am so glad she stayed in this team. If they were to toss her out... I hope she gets her own unit and I would be so happy if it would be something as awesome as were Ame no Pianist and Manazashi Sayonara. I could go on and on rambling about how awesome Airin is but this thread is for the shuffle so let's end this here. (though I'm probably gonna ramble about Rena-sama  :nervous )

I'm happy for the promoted kenkyuusei just... I'm gonna talk about Kaotan later but... She would have been a nice addition to this team... Just saying...

Matsui Rena - CONGRATULATIONS MY SKE48 OSHIMEN!!! She finally is an important wheel!!!

Okay I have so many things to say that I don't know where to begin.... Um...

First thing is, I am really really really proud of her and I am really really really happy she got this new title. She's a captain!!! Though...

There are things that bother me and I dunno how to think of this...

I mean, I am happy for Rena-sama to try the captaincy shoes and I hope it works out for her better than for Yukirin... It's just I dunno where she stands now stage wise... I hope her becoming the captain of New Team E means New Team E is gonna get an original stage soon... As for now Rena-sama is the captain but when Old Team S ends their stage... She won't have a place as Old Team E is still continuing their current stage...

It would be nice for New Team E to get an original stage soon... Now that Rena-sama is part of this team - and a captain!! - I hope this team gets more pushing and promotion.

Which leads me to asking Aki-P (I hope he gets my telepathy message) to give Rena-sama an amazing unit, something that would blow our minds. Her fans and Rena-sama deserve that!

Iwanaga Tsugumi, Mizuno Honoka - I just recently started taking notice of some Kenkyuusei's and these two are one of my favorites - along Wanchan and Kaotan - so I'm really glad they were promoted.

Kito Momona, Kimoto Kanon, Suga Nanako - I think these three are the cuteness overload in New Team E and I want to see a unit of these three!! I am fond of Non-chan, Momo has something that makes me smile widely while looking at her, and recently NanNan went up in my ranks, so I am really happy these three are in Rena-sama's team.

Kinoshita Yukiko -  One of my favorites in the whole SKE48. She is an amazing dancer, has a strong voice and was really one of the most underrated members of SKE48. I just hope she gets a strong dancing unit in the new stage if that happens... Adding her in the New Team E in my opinion puts the hope that the new stage - if they finally give them one - is gonna blow our minds...

As for others...no comments...

Matsumura Kaori promoted to "lifetime honorary kenkyuusei":bleed eyes: :banghead: :catglare: :smhid I cannot be happy about this...

EDIT. I could be happy about this title only if it meant she is gonna be in Senbatsu line-up no matter what... But that's probably not gonna happen... :banghead:

Sakuchan is off...

*vanishes*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 05:52:16 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 03:34:38 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 05:24:17 PM »
Glad to see the shuffle. I felt W Matsui both being in Team S these years has made people put their main attention only on S, and much less in KII and E.
It probably even slowed their growth overall as a group. And thoughts of either W Matsui leaving now are pretty scary. It would certainly cause a damn heavy blow, since so few members have the same level of skill and popularity to take the torch.
The new spread should at least make people look at KII and E a little. Help get some previously less-known members in the spotlight, and start growing their future-aces.
"Just checkin' out Team E more now cos of Cap Rena." = Best excuse ever 8)

Like sakura_drop_ says, I've been hoping for years to see SKE try their hand at seriously creating a sub-unit like no3b or WH.
It would be great if it happened this year. One thing at a time, I guess.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 05:54:46 PM »
Let's see...

Team S
Like: 5
Neutral: 7
Dislike: 4

Team KII
Like: 8
Neutral: 5

Team E
Like: 3
Neutral: 10

Conclusions
- Best thing to come out this is Anna x Yuria pairing in Team S. This team got a lot of girls I'm not particularly into, so it may actually be my least fav team atm.
- Team KII seems to be the strongest team now. Looking forward to Akari x ShibaAya pairing.
- Team E is still the weakest. It's Rena and a bunch of unknown and unpopular girls (exceptions may include Yukko and Kanon). I'm glad and surprised they kept the Suga x Furuhata pair alive, so that's the best thing about this team. Massive pressure on their shoulders with this line-up.
- LMAO Kaotan.
- No surprise Niidoi and Fujimoto for promoted. Too bad Fujimoto had to ruin her image by not running the election.
- Was this shuffle needed? Yes. Am I excited about the results? Meh. Looking forward to the new, new KII stage.
- +1 on wanting an SKE sub-unit.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 06:14:51 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 05:58:17 PM »
Been expecting a shuffle for awhile now, but an interesting surprise for me is how loaded with young guns Team E are imo. Team E now not only of the veteran presence of members like Rena & Yukko now, but they also received Nannan, so together with Nao & maybe Kanon, that's quite a few promising members considered to be future aces. For me it always seems like management try to kept the best of the group in the first team (e.g. A, S, N), so seeing Team E receiving so much young guns surprised me.

On this aspect, Teas S is still strong too, as they still have Jurina & Yuria, & management been pushing Manatsu & Anna too. I don't see Team K having dept in this respect tho, as it look like only Shibata Aya hold such promise for now..

Another thing that interest me is the appointment of captain. It seems instead of the organic process where a spontaneous leader that appeared in each team is appointed captain, the new captains appointed in recent shuffles also have their popularity considered. With popularity also considered, captains like Rikako, Madoka, & maybe Sayaka even, may not have as much chance at being reappointed captain again. Do you think popularity should be an consideration for choosing captains?

Lastly, Kaotan being appointed to "lifetime honorary kenkyuusei" sounds like a cruel joke to me, like adding salt to injury. I heard she's not as good in singing, dancing, or performance in general than other kks whom are promote (say, Nannan & Nao for e.g.) Nonetheless I'm sure there have been members that are also not very good at performance getting promoted. With Kaotan's level of dedication to the group & popularity despite all things, I just don't understand why they have to keep her in the back burner. Of course, if this position comes with responsibility (e.g. captain of kks?) or perks than it might not be as bad, & I hope this is the case, but I doubt it.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 06:11:31 PM »
that's quite a few promising members considered to be future aces. For me it always seems like management try to kept the best of the group in the first team (e.g. A, S, N), so seeing Team E receiving so much young guns surprised me.

They tried so hard to find an ace for E. Kanon, Kinchan, Shibata Aya, but none of them managed to really make it big.
So yeah, hope lies with Suga and Furuhata of whom I think Nao has the best papers at the moment  :thumbup
They definitely tried to keep Team E the 'fresh' team with a lot of young and new girls, for better or worse.

I heard she's not as good in singing, dancing, or performance in general than other kks whom are promote (say, Nannan & Nao for e.g.) Nonetheless I'm sure there have been members that are also not very good at performance getting promoted. With Kaotan's level of dedication to the group & popularity despite all things, I just don't understand why they have to keep her in the back burner.

From what I understand, the main issue with Kaotan has always been her behavior. Not following the rules, being rude to the staff, etc. Not sure to what extent that's true, but sometimes we got to see glimpses of it during concert makings, etc.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 06:32:00 PM »
About Kaotan being named “Honorary KKS for life”.

https://plus.google.com/108705263081706477178/posts/1Q4H8H45VM3

“Actually, two days ago I got the news from Akimoto-sensei and Shiba-san, and although I feel very apologetic to all of the fans who came to tell me that they wanted to see me promoted, I made this decision of my own will to be a KKS forever, and to make history.”

Yeah.  She chose this.. SKE is truly unique. D:
http://anshinanzen.tumblr.com/post/47865941828/kaotan-its-my-choice

thx anshin_anzen

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 06:57:59 PM »
My first reaction: Dammit, they split up my beloved Team KII!  :banghead:

My second reaction: Anna, Yuria, and Kyoka are all on the same team now?! I feel a cuteness overload coming on.  :wub: :wub: :wub:

My third reaction: Akarin in Team KII, with Akane and Airin!!  :drool: :drool: :drool:

So yeah, I don't really mind this at all. Unless they try to push Rie ahead of Akane in Team KII, then I'll be pissed.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 09:42:18 PM »
This time last year I'd have been pretty upset about an SKE shuffle, but as it is now with so many senbatsu's leaving, I think this is a great time to restructure. A few points of interest:

- I honestly like that WMatsui is broken apart. I never really sensed excessive closeness between those two anyway, so it will be a good thing for them both to shine in separate teams. As far as singles go, I doubt it will make much difference though.
- KII is pretty overpowered as far as my fandom goes. Great lineup. :thumbup
- I'm also happy with the Team S and Team E lineup. It's a good mix and match of girls that will be interesting to see them work together.
- Happy to see Iwanaga and Futamura promoted, but where's Hioki Miki? :(
- Kaotan's decision is as ridiculous as it is understandable. I don't think she has much chance of being much of anything in SKE48 without her kks status, but to be a self-proclaimed eternal kks is a bit obnoxious. I'm kinda confused by her decision, as much as it makes sense.

Offline Yuling

• Mayuyu!
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2013, 02:26:39 AM »
Here's a few pictures from the event (from Natelie.mu)

Offline KeiOshi

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2013, 06:17:20 AM »
Instead of Shuffle team

New Stages for SKE48 (AKB48 NMB48 HKT48) is more important and more urgent issue………

it is more than 18 months after 48 family started a brand new stage (Ramune nomikata)………

Absolutely agreed.  :yep:
SKE was great with their last stages, but it was too odd to be stagnant in old way since they have their theater renovated.

Especially for Team E . they need to strengthen their image by new stage, or maybe songs.

Since Rena seems okay to lead bunch of lolis, and look like she cares most outa those girls. I thought that is pretty good idea.  Besides, most of them admires this girl so much, it seems easier to handle.

She was good about making words, but I haven't see her have sense of leadership. I mean, discussion in the team, directing, teaching other members, or correcting members fault. (Which I sometime found it in Mii, Nishishi, Nee-chan or Churi). I'm sure it was a big challenge for her.  :yossi:

team S probably will put Juri-Mmanatsu combi as the ace and Yuria to back up everything.  Since they put little baby Egochan here, probably she will get Jurina-level push, or just make it like Kato Rumi case. S is classic  :theking

KII: somehow I see they had not really get a big crush. Furuyanagi work is indelible to bring up high spirit for all tough girls they have. But I don't know what their purpose of KitaRie here. She got too much shuffle. :?  I just think Kitarie Claimed herself as too negative person, So kamisama let her to be in the most positive team.

Really, I never expected this before.

-Someone said I have delusion-

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2013, 06:48:57 AM »
Can't really say I'm particularly surprised by the shuffle, it was expected for awhile.

First things first, Nishishi as new S Captain and overall SKE's Leader WELL THEN I DIDN'T THINK SOMETHING I WANTED WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN.  :cathappy:

Anyway, I don't really have any qualms against the new teams actually, but putting too many up and coming youngsters in S is a little... also kinda sad that MikiMiki wasn't among the promotions. :'c

also Madoka not captain anymore wtf

I'm excited to see how the new teams will play out.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 02:44:35 PM by Kid_Alpha »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 12:26:43 PM »
I went with the TokyoHive ariticle to get a sense of what was going on, but mostly to try and keep track
of all the new promotions.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/04/ske48-announces-their-1st-team-shuffle/

First big and happy news is Yuuka Nakanishi- dual roles as SKE overall leader and Team S leader as well.
I have always liked Yuuka because she has the sense of the adult that she is,
but she still has as much fun as any wild 14 year old on the teams. And with her overall leader
role, she can help out members on any team, working in her own way to bring out the best in others.

Next big change- Rena moved away from Jurina to Team E- Will be nice to see Rena in a different situation,
Team E has lots of new members, so Rena has an opportunity here that could be as valuable for her as it
is for the young ones.

The more unusual move is Kaori Matsumura- The Eternal Kenkyussei role is unique, to put it mildly. If this is her choice,
great, but if this is just somebody in management and Kaori digging in their heels in some sort of struggle of the wills, it
is pretty dramatic. Either way, I like Kaori san, and I hope this works out positively for her.

Now just a group congratulations to all researchers who got their call to the major leagues:

Team S: congratulations to Yuna Ego and Sayaka Nidoii!!

Team KII: congratulations to Mitsuki Fujimoto and Haruka Futamura!!

Team E: congratulations to Rion Azuma, Narumi Ichino, Tsugumi Iwanaga, Honoka Mizuno, and Ami Miyamae!!

To all the kenkyuusei who were promotoed, and to those who were not,
you won't go wrong if you take some advice from the Tams:

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 02:09:20 AM »
There's almost no "shock" factor for these shuffles anymore—for me anyway.
It's just too overdone, IMO.

For me, Kaotan and Rena raised my eyebrow. That was about it o.O

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 07:24:09 AM »
it's good move for Rena . congrats new captain team E :twothumbs

Offline strawberry-moon

• ι∂σℓ fαиgιяℓ✿
  • Member+
  • ĸojιмaĸo48
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 11:38:40 PM »
I actually love it that Rena is new team e captain, but my heart goes out to madoka fans.
She loved being team captain. It's just sad that they took that away from her.

I'm happy that nao/nannan/kanon are on the same team  :cow:

idol=♥. Enough Said.
lastfm/tumblr/instagram

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 08:46:47 AM »

Pretty cool vid about the new teams.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Melt