JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy Bad Girl

Author Topic: ~Musume fanfic~ Chapter 3 Update Nov. 2  (Read 4931 times)

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
~Musume fanfic~ Chapter 3 Update Nov. 2
« on: October 24, 2008, 09:20:26 AM »
Just a random fanfic :) just a idea, sorry if it's not that good  :D
pairing: Reina/Eri, Maki/Reina, Ai/Risa....
summery/background: Reina has been gone from Tokyo for two years and has finally return. After meeting up with old friends, a danger follows Reina and threatens the lives of her close friends.
()= thinking
**= setting
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1- Home
-----------------------
*Airport*
Reina arrives in Tokyo after leaving for 2 years with Makoto and Konno.

(Two years...*sighs* look like things are still the same. hmm where in the world in Gaki-chan?)
"Oy!! Reina-chan!!!
"Gaki-chan! How have you been?! Ano~ who’s this?"
"ha i'm good! Reina I’d like you to meet Kamei Eri. We met through Aichan. ”
"Ah, I see. I’m Tanaka Reina. Please to meet you Kamei-san.” (wow…she…looks…amazing….)
“Please to meet you Tanka-san. Ai-chan told me that Gaki-chan was meeting an old friend of theirs and asked me to accompany Gaki-chan. (hmm Tanaka Reina…what a beautiful name)
“So Reina, how have the past two years been treating ya?”
“Eh, not too bad. How’s Ai-chan?”
“She’s good, as usual. Come on let’s grab your bags and head back to my place.”

Eri, Reina, and  Risa head back to Ai’s house. On the way Reina fell asleep in the back seat. Eri looks at her in the rear view mirror

(aww, she’s soo cute!!! Like a little kitten)
“Hey, Tanakacchi. We’re here~”
“Huh? *yawns* five more minutes Gaki-chan…”

Once Risa stopped the car, Reina looks out the window and notices a very familiar girl walking towards them, and soon jumps out of the car to greet the girl.

“Uso! Ai-chan!!”
“Haha! Reina-chan!!! Two years is too long!!”
“Haha, gomen, gomen. But you two know why I had to leave”
“Yeah..is Mako-chan and Konkon back then?”
“They’ll be back tomorrow. So we’ll get to seem them then.”
“Haha yeah~ I’m excited!! Come! Come! Let’s head inside to eat! I made your favorite~”
“Yakiniku?”
“Haha, yep!!”
“Yatta!!” Ai, Eri, and Risa watch as Reina runs into the house first.
“Haha, look like Reina’s still the same, nee~ Gaki-chan?”
“mhm, but we better hurry or there won’t be any left for us!”

After dinner, Ai, Risa, and Reina just sit around the table.

“Oishii!! Ai-chan that was great!!”
“mhm, thank you Ai-chan!”
“Haha, thank you Reina, thank you Eri. I’m glad you two enjoyed it! Reina-chan, you’re going to come with us when we seen Makoto-chan and Konkon right?”
“mhmm, Kamei-san are you?”
“umm sure, if it’s ok?”
“Of course!! Well then I’ll go set up a bed for Tanakacchi. Kamei-chan would you like to spend the night too?”
“Sure!” Eri, Ai and Reina watched as Risa leaves. Soon after Reina and Ai join Risa in the living room
“Reina, Eri, you’ll sleep here for the night. I’ve brought down a lot blankets and pillows, so is there anything else you two need?”
“No thank you, arigato Gaki-chan.”
“Ditto for me!”
“Haha! You’re too funny Kame and Your welcome~” *Knock! Knock!*
“Huh? Whose knocking at this hour?” Ai gets up and answers the door “EH?!”
“Ai-chan? What-Reina! Eri! RUN!!”

Two thugs show up and one ties up Ai while the other goes after Risa. While Reina and Eri escapes to the backyard and hides behind a tree.

“What the- “*pants* (wait!! My swords…Gaki-chan’s car!!!)
“T-Tanaka-san, what’s going on?”
“I don’t know yet, but follow me,” Reina and Eri quickly sneak into the garage. “please be unlock..” *click* “score, Kamei-san stay with me”
“H-hai, and you can call me Eri”
“ok you can call me Reina then” Reina smiles “and don’t worry I’ll handle this” she takes her swords and put them over her back. Then they sneak out and circle around the house looking for Ai and Risa

*Inside*
Ai and Risa are tied up to a chair while being watched over by two big thugs.
“Can I ask just what in the world is going on?”
“No, and I’d keep quiet Niigaki. We don’t want to hurt you and Takahashi-san.”
“Hey, I just got a call from the boss, they’re coming over right now.”
“I see, just make sure these two stay quiet. Did you find those other girls?”
“No, I lost them in the dark.”
“I see, we just need to wait till the boss and her partner show up then,”

*Outside*
(Are those? No… it can’t be. That would mean)
“Ano~ Reina-chan? What’s going on?”
“I don’t know yet. But I can take those two. Kamei-chan here’s the plan: I’m going to go in first and distract them, and you’ll free ai-chan and gak-chan and ran away”
“What about you? I’m not going to leave you,”
“Don’t worry, I’ll be able to get out and meet you somewhere.”
“Where should we meet?”
“Across the street in the park,”
“Ok, Reina-chan, be careful” Reina’s blushes as Eri places her hand on Reina’s
(Man it’s a good thing its dark)

Reina runs into the house and distracts and fights the two thugs while Eri frees Ai and Risa, but just when they reach the door when all the sudden their only way out is blocked by two people.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 07:36:12 PM by shadowolf8 »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: ~Musume fanfic~
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 09:42:31 PM »
^
:mon wtf:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 10:22:34 PM »
yay already some action!  :cow: I can't wait to see how Reina kicks some serious ass! And why those guys are even after her!

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 12:23:17 AM »
 :mon spit: Swords?!
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline tay

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 12:45:44 AM »
First signals of TanaKame
"Ah, I see. I’m Tanaka Reina. Please to meet you Kamei-san.” (wow…she…looks…amazing….)

Eri looks at her in the rear view mirror (aww, she’s soo cute!!! Like a little kitten)

I wanted to see Reina and Eri in action

~~Keep writing 
                           Gambare~~
s2 TanaKame s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2

Credits for sig  anuskyna

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 11:06:54 AM »
lone? it's you isn't it?! ^^ you really did post your fic up! ^^ wow intense right at the start.

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 11:32:49 PM »
Great story ^^  :heart: :heart:
I'm impatient to read more and to know what will happen^^
But I believe I guess who will be the 2 others people  :P
if it's u Lone^^
Ganbare  ;)
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 08:05:44 PM »
@winter and Pouk
yes it's me, similar to the rp but more depth to it. although the writing format will be similar to the rp  :D
@JFC, winterjunckie, tay and takagakifan
i'm glad you're enjoying it

now for chapter 2!! (hope it's good :P)
------------------------------
Chapter 2- Past
-------------------------------
“USO!! Makoto!?!”
“Oy! Gak-chan!! Ai-chan” Makoto looks over their shoulder and sees Reina blocking the thugs attack. “HEY!!” they stopped at look at her
“Makoto?!”
“Boss!”
“When I said protect Ai-chan and Gaki-chan I didn’t mean tie them up and scare the life out of them!”
“S-Sorry boss!! We’ll leave then!”
“Just head back to the house.”
“H-Hai!!!” as they scrambled out of the house. Afterwards, Makoto and Konno approach the four girls.
“What? No warm welcome?” Makoto smirked as Reina walks up and hits her.
“Baka!! At least called ahead!” pouted Reina.
“Gomen, Reina-chan. Makoto wanted to surprise everyone. Even though I told her it might be a bad idea” as Konno glared at Makoto who just stood there smiling.
“Oh! And who may this be?”
“This is Kamei Eri, she’s a friend of Ai-chan’s and mine”
“Please to meet you. Um..”
“Ogawa Makoto! I’m so sorry to scare you”
“Ah, it’s ok” Smiled Eri. “As long as no one got hurt”
“Correct! I’m Konno Asami, but you may call me Konkon.” Smiled Konkon as she sees Ai and Risa. ”Ai-chan, Gaki-chan, it’s good to see you!”

Everyone begins to chit chat as Reina heads outside. Eri sees Reina leaving and begins to follow the wonky teen.

Huh? Where’s Reina-chan going?  Hmm I’ll follow her! Before Eri could reach her Makoto beat her and caught up to Reina outside.

*Outside the house*
Reina continued her walk towards a nearby park and was soon caught up by Makoto.
“hey…Makoto,”
“Reina…don’t tell me you’re still thinking about that?” when asked Reina stopped, but still had her back towards her older friend and looked up towards the sky. “It’s been almost 2 years, I’m sure she would want you to be happy. You can’t be hard on yourself…”
“….I’ll be fine Mako-chan…I just need to be alone for now…maybe coming back to Tokyo wasn’t  a good idea after all..” she whispered as tears begin to fill her eyes as memories of the past flashed before her. While thinking, Reina saw Makoto walk around to face her and try her best to comfort Reina.
“You needed to come back. Staying there wasn’t going to help you either. Here you’ll be with friends. You can’t live in the past Reina..”
“I know, it’s just hard…being here without her…” looking down Reina sees her tears hitting the ground. “I…l-loved her so m-much M-Makoto!”

Taking the young girl into her arms, Makoto comforts Reina as they begin to walk back to Risa’s house. Konkon noticing the absence of Reina and Makoto, stood by the door patiently waiting for their return. Finally seeing them, she approaches Reina and sees the redness in her eyes.
“Reina…come here” as she takes Reina into her arms “It will get better…I promise. Let’s head inside so you can sleep”
Getting a sniff, Konkon took that as an ok from the yankee. It was rare sight for both Makoto and Konkon to see Reina show any emotion after what had happened to them. Inside Konkon, quietly tucked Reina into bed, and joined the rest in the kitchen.

*kitchen*
Ai, Risa, Eri, and Makoto sat around the table as Konno walked in and grabbed a seat next to Makoto. Sensing an awkward silence Eri began to question about her new friend.

“Ano~ is Reina ok?” as she looked at Makoto and Konno with concern. “It looked like she was crying”
“Should we tell them?” asked Makoto as she gave Konkon a concern look.
“mhm, Ai and Risa have known Reina as long as us, and Eri will find out sooner or later. Besides Reina asked me to when I tucked her in,”
“Asked us what?” questioned Ai. As her and Risa looked at Makoto and Konkon with confused looks.
“Very well, I’ll have to warn you it’s a long story”

Offline tay

Re: ~Musume fanfic~ Chapter 2 up
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 02:40:53 AM »
Yay you update fast nice chapter
which will be the past of Reina, who who will be herMaki?
Mako it did not need to scare the others

~~Gambare~~

P.s I'm Tay-sama, its orders, nice to meet you in here
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 02:45:52 AM by tay »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 06:41:24 AM »
Sooooooooooooooooo...they're, like... gangsters? :?

Offline YumePouk

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 09:08:16 AM »
Ah Ok^^
it's great  :lol:
Nice chapter 2 :heart: :heart:
Reina past yeah I want  to know who was HER???
Ganbare ;)
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 07:12:47 PM »
Maki's her isn't she XD(<- that's me laughing at my own joke).... are they yakuza members or something cuz in my mind the whole "boss" thing + swords in the car= yakuza
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 12:08:40 AM »
ahh... natsukashi ^^ lol tho I can still feel the excitement and interest in the story even tho it's familiar for me ^^ good job lone~

@takagakifan:nahaha yakuza XD haha it sure sounds like it doesn't it... I guess it can be similar in that way... but its different... haha I'm just confusing you more ne? I'll leave it to lone to explain, since I dunno if there's changes in the story~ but haha... but a yakuza themed story feat. MM would be interesting... it'd be something... you usually wouldn't bring together.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
Re: ~Musume fanfic~ Chapter 3 Update Nov. 2
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 07:37:50 PM »
Umm XD yeah must like winter said, it’s not really a big part of the story….yet….lol for those from H!O lol I’m glad u guys came over! Lol and those from JH!P thanks again for the support : )
----------------------------------
Chapter 3- 2 years Ago
Flashback
----------------------------------
Ai brewed some tea and quietly poured some into cups for Risa, Makoto, and Konkon, as Makoto began to tell their story

“The three of us had arrived to the temple for our training. It was there we ran into Goto Maki. After the little reunion we began to work.”

*Two years ago*
“Well here we are! EH?! Is that?” Reina and Konkon looked to where Makoto was looking and to their surprise they see two very familiar faces. “USO!!! Kaori!! Maki!!”
“Hey Everyone!” waved Iida Kaori and Goto Maki as they greeted the three new comers.

“After we were settled in and began to work a few months had already past. It was then Konkon and I noticed the growing friendship between Maki and Reina”

“Haha, Rei-chan! You need to block like this!”
“Ugh Gottchan, must you laugh at me?” pouted the yankee.
“Haha! No wonder they call you the yankee. Here hold that,” as Maki walked behind Reina and laid her hands over Reina’s hands to adjust their hold in her stance. “There that’s how you hold it,”
“A-Arigato” blushed Reina. Maki noticing her blush turns Reina around and lifts her chin and holds it up to her face.
“Nee~ Rei-chan? Has anyone told you have really cute face?”
“N-no, Goto-san…I” before Reina knew it, her lips were on Maki’s.

“It wasn’t long before Maki-chan and Reina-chan fell in love and began to spend everyday with each other. Until…that terrible day…”

*1 ½ year ago*
“Rei-chan, look!”
“huh?” looking up the sky, Reina and Maki stare in wonderment at the stars. “Sugoi! It’s soo beautiful!!”
“Mhm, but not as beautiful as you” looking at Reina, she takes her hand and they kiss under the stars. Breaking away, Maki hears a terrible sound. “Huh? Rei-chan did you hear that?
“Yeah, it sounded like yelling.” After a second, the two girls see smoke coming from the temple. “it’s a fire! Let’s go!” yelled Reina as they sprinted back.

“Our temple was caught in a fire attack from a rival temple. The fire spread throughout the grounds and to add to our troubles, the rival temple had sent some of their students to ambush us. It wasn’t long till Reina and Maki came, and the two rivals of theirs jumped out and to challenged them.”

“Damn you!” glared Reina as she charged forward instantly killing her opponent. Looking around her, the furious teen saw Konno struggling a bit and ran to her side to help. Few feet away, Makoto had just killed her opponent and ran to Maki’s aid. Unknown to them, their Goto and Reina’s rivals, Taisei and Shu, hid in the bushes. Then they ambushed the four girls, with Tasisei taking on Reina and Konkon. While Shuu, fought Makoto and Maki.

“Haha! My! My! Tanaka-san, Konno-san! I have to say you’ve gotten just a little better!” laughed Taisei as he continually blocked their attacks. “but it seems you two are not good enough!” *crush*“AHH!!! What the?” looking down Reina, had stabbed Taisei right through. “URGH!! SHUU!!”
“Ha! That’s what you get for being cocky!!” laughed Reina.
*few feet away*
“huh?! Taisei?!” looking over, Shuu sees Reina’s swords stabbed through Taisei. “NO!! you…you bitch will pay!!” pushing Maki and Makoto away, Shuu charges at Reina and Konkon.
“Reina, watch out!”
“Maki!! Wait!!!” pleaded Makoto. As Shuu reaches Reina, he knocks her out of the way making her hit her back against a tree.
“Reina!” screamed Goto as her, Mako-chan, and Konkon ran to Reina’s side.
“No, Taisei! Don’t do this!”
“G-Gomen Shuu-chan…*cough* I-I tried…”
“NO!” yelled Shuu as he turned his head seeing Reina slowly getting up. “YOU!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!” charges at Reina, but stops as Makoto and Konkon step in his way and fight him. “try as you may, but you’re NO match for me!!”
“Konkon! Makoto!!” screamed Reina as she saw her two friends are easily defeated and fall to the ground by Shuu.
“Reina, stay close to me…I’ll fight him”
“No…” Reina stood up and takes her stance “We’ll do it together,” Looking at the strong-willed girl, Maki gives her a nod before they charged at Shuu.

“Unable to move, Konkon and I had to watch helplessly as Reina and Maki fought Shuu.It wasn’t long before Reina was tossed by Shuu and the fight shifted to between him and Maki. Maki then chased Shuu into a burning building, but before we knew it….the building…..fell,”

Offline YumePouk

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 12:28:35 PM »
Nice update :D
Ganbatte ne ;)
can't wait to read more  :P
]

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 06:36:32 AM »
ONOES!!! MAKI!!!
:mon wtf:

Offline tay

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 11:22:27 PM »
 :w00t: Nice chapter
Reina\Maki  XD

~~Gambare~~

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy Bad Girl