JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Aggressive

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 346018 times)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Cryme Tyme has been released form their contract, due to some incident with Cade and Murdoch at a RAW Indiana House show.

NOOOOOOO! scripted or real? probably real, but still, NOOOOOO!
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Here's the skinny on Cryme Tyme's release.
Credit to Misfits923 for posting this @HJU.

Quote from: Misfits923@HJU
PWTorch.com reports that the Cryme Tyme release stemmed from actions the tag team performed following their Terre Haute house show match against Cade and Murdoch.

According to the Torch report, the two teams had reportedly been developing heat with each other over the course of the past few weeks. That built into an incident prior to the match, in which Shad Gaspard told Lance Cade that "what happens in the ring happens," essentially implying that there might be some stiff shots exchanged. Cade mocked Gaspard's threat in front of a number of wrestlers backstage.

In order to get back at Cryme Tyme for what they perceived as a threat, Cade and Murdoch met with the referee and arranged a rib. Essentially, the plan was to "fast count" while JTG was out of the ring, resulting in a count out loss for Cryme Tyme; Cryme Tyme was unaware of this plan until it was executed in front of the live audience.

In what sources say was a move to save face, Cryme Tyme then decided, without telling the referee, to execute their finishing move on him (they reportedly did so safely, but it was still unexpected). They also tossed his belt into the crowd.

Words were exchanged in the backstage area following the segment, and WWE management eventually made the call to release Cryme Tyme, who were reportedly on thin ice with management anyway due to what some backstage perceived as an attitude problem. The tag team was reportedly unhappy and surprised with WWE's decision.

The increased scrutiny on WWE stemming from the Benoit tragedy, the Congressional investigation and the recent steroid controversy has resulted in a zero-tolerance policy backstage.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Cena just beat the crap out of GM Regal, so he might be the one to be "booted"
But if not, he'll be facing Orton on Unforgiven

Since Cryme Time was booted, their #1 positions will be given to the winner of a match btw "The Worlds Greatest Tag Team" and "London and Kendrick"

Eugene has also been released, but not a big deal, he wasn't being used anyway

Umaga dropped to Jeff as we all knew would happen, but he'll be in a match with Carlito against Triple H (where he'd prolly lose)

RAW Recap
-Umaga vs Jeff Hardy
Umaga drops to Jeff as everyone suspected already
-Maria vs Beth Phoenix
Beth wins, and then declares that she's facing Candice at Unforgiven
-Randy Orton's Explaination
Regal gives Orton a rematch at Unforgiven, then Cena beats the crap out of Regal (Cena was being boo'ed until he beat up Regal, then he was applauded)
-London and Kendrick vs Haas and Benjiman
London and Kendrick wins, giving them the #1 contender position for Tag Titles at Unforgiven
-Cody Rhodes and Micky James vs Daivari and Jillian Hall
The team of Rhoses and Mickey James won
-Triple H vs Carlito and Umaga
Carlito and Umaga are disqualified after double teaming Triple H passed the allowed time. Carlito then sets up Triple H to be hit by Umaga with a chair to his face, but he avoids it. Triple H then takes out Carlito, and hits Umaga with a chair several times, before switching to his SledgeHammer and finishiing Umaga (most likely Umaga's month absense will be attributed on-air to this attack as he was left bleeding)
-McMahon family intervention
All McMahons confront Vince, nearly convincing him to change (funny part was Vince's video trying to get Stephanie on to his side, which got swapped with a vid of Vince vs Steph, and Triple H being the cause). Mr. Kennedy comes out saying he's the son, but he's shot down by the true son's mother's lawyer and the McMahons are given a clue "Things are looking up"
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:26:34 AM by Roxasu »

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Waow, London and Kendrick finally have a match??? I gotta see this :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Vinnie Mac's bastard son is supposed to be revealed tonight.

DUN, DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUUUUN!!
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Hornswoggle!!  Lmao. makes sense now when they used to call him little bastard
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 03:09:55 AM by modesta107 »

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
ROLMFAO!!!!!

I saw that, and couldn't stop laughing. XD

Little Bastard Hornswoggle, the new McMahon. :rofl:
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^ When you think about the hype and drama this whole "illegitimate son" thing has been getting, this was one HELL of a twist! :lol:

But on lamer news, Booker T and Sharmell have quit WWE over his suspension. Apparently this wasn't his first violation of the "wellness policy".
http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/6147

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
He brought that suspension on himself for violating that policy, and then quitting because of it.....ah well, happy trails to ya, Booker T.

I wonder if he'll decide to go to TNA, like some other former WWE talent has done.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Oh no. I liked Booker T. I heard he robbed a Wendy's once for its burgers :lol:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 04:06:01 AM by modesta107 »

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO J
« Reply #910 on: September 11, 2007, 08:16:42 AM »
Oh no. I liked Booker T. I heard he robbed a Wendy's once for its burgers :lol:
really i thought it was Burger King. :rofl:

hornswoggle  :on lol: :on lol:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 08:17:36 AM by Reanimation »

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Sandman was released today, his last appearence was yesterday's RAW
Booker had nothing since the King of Kings thing, so the scandal just made it worse

Regardless
Unforgiven Matches:
WWE Champ John Cena vs Randy Orton (Title Match)
World Heavyweight Champ Khali vs Batista vs Rey Mesterio (Title Match)
World Tag Champs Cade and Murdock vs London and Kendrick (Title Match)
WWE Tag Champs MVP and Matt Hardy vs Deuce and Domino (Title Match)
Women's Champ Candice Michelle vs Beth Phoenix (Title Match)
Triple H vs Carlito (No DQ for Carlito)
The Undertaker vs Mark Henry

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
Sandmans gone, huh.
That really only leaves one true ECW original eft: Tommy Dreamer.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Unforgiven Results, so far

Batista is the new World Heavyweight Champ
Candice Michelle Retains
MVP and Matt Hardy retain
Triple H defeated Carlito
CM Punk defeats Elijah Burke
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 02:20:40 AM by Roxasu »

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
I had forgotten that was going on tonight.
Those results aren't too surprising.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Orton won......by DQ, titles don't change hands
Cade and Murdock retain
Undertaker beat Mark Henry
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 02:59:44 AM by Roxasu »

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline BuRn

• Gonna BuRn in Hell when I DIE!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO J
« Reply #918 on: September 22, 2007, 12:27:46 AM »
*yawns* cena won again? how long is he gonna babysit the belt before HHH owns it back again..................... ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
XD The Godfather is back. XD

It's the Hoooooooooooo Train. :P

The best part of tonights smackdown.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Aggressive