JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Local Art - In The Life

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 345938 times)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Quote from: 1wrestling.com
STATEMENT FROM BOOKER T REGARDING WWE RELEASE
By: Bob Ryder
10/17/2007 7:50:12 AM    

Booker T and Sharmell posted a statement on their official website, BookerTOnline.com, regarding their release from WWE.

Here is the full statement:

We want to begin by thanking the many wonderful WWE fans that we have had the privilege of entertaining over the last eight years. Sharmell and I have enjoyed the opportunity to put smiles on your faces night after night. We also want to thank everyone in the wrestling community for their support of our very own P.W.A. (Pro Wrestling Alliance). The dream of bringing professional wrestling back to my home town of Houston, Texas is coming to fruition, and we have you to thank for it.

I want to address something that has been on my mind for quite some time now in regards to my recent suspension from WWE. I want to state for the record that I was not taking any illegal substance, or anything outside of my physician's care, and that the suspension was unwarranted. However, rather than fight the suspension or publicly voice my discontent, I used this recent hiatus to rest, work with the P.W.A., and reflect on the direction of my career as a professional wrestler. I also, for the record, have never at any time ordered anything from "Signature Pharmacy". This allegation is upsetting, and the careless and slanderous reporting of this matter is currently being addressed by my legal counsel.

I would like to also address any possible rumors or misinformation regarding our release from WWE. I had been unhappy for quite some time with the direction that the Company was going in. In fact, I asked for my release back in July for that very reason. However, after further contemplation, I decided to continue on with WWE because of my passion for this industry and my desire to entertain the fans. Unfortunately, it quickly became apparent that my unhappiness with my work environment was beginning to take a great toll on other aspects of my life. I knew that it was time to make some extremely tough decisions. Therefore, in the interest of my mental, physical, and spiritual well being, I along with my wife, asked for our release from World Wrestling Entertainment for the second time within months. We were graciously granted our release and we have since amicably parted ways. While the business relationship between ourselves and the WWE has ended, we will continue to be involved in Professional Wrestling. We hope that our loyal fans will follow us as we make this transition.

Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts, and we will see you soon!

Booker T. and Sharmell
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
I'm watching a vh1 top 20 countdown, and Jericho is on it, and I just gotta say he looks great. I  like him better with short hair.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Cyber Sunday Results:
Stone Cold voted Ref for Batista/Undertaker match
-Batista wins, retaining World Title
Shawn Michaels voted Orton's opponent
-Michaels wins by DQ, Orton retains
Miz voted CM Punk's opponent
-CM Punk wins and retains
DIVA Costume contest
-Mickie James wins vote
Stretcher Match voted for Finlay vs Mysterio
-Mysterio wins
Street Fight voted for Triple H/Umaga
-Triple H wins
Matt Hardy unable to compete, Kane voted MVP's new opponent
-Kane wins by countout, MVP retains
Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy
-Mr Kennedy wins (non-title match)

RAW stuff:
Biggest thing that happened in today's RAW was the announcement  of next week's RAW lineup and the DIVA search winner Eve
Next week, Stone Cold will be on as will be a reunited DX (just like i called when Michaels came back)
Also Kelly Kelly wins the DIVA battle royale

Survivor Series:
RAW Championship Match: Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton for WWE Title
Also the return of Edge (as all the promos showed)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 03:25:09 AM by Roxasu »

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO J
« Reply #944 on: November 02, 2007, 11:10:13 PM »
Quote from: WWE.com
STAMFORD, Conn., November 2, 2007 –  In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy,  WWE today suspended the following performers for violations: Chris Mordetzky (Chris Masters) for 60 days (second violation) and Harry Smith (DH Smith) for 30 days (first violation).

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/5794072

Masters I'm not really surprised about, but WTF Harry? It hasn't even been a fuckin' month yet?  :tama-mad:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
R.I.P. Fabulous One.  :prayers:
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO J
« Reply #947 on: November 03, 2007, 07:05:53 PM »
R.I.P. Fabulous one.
  :prayers:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
o woah, R.I.P greatest female wreslter ever

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #949 on: November 08, 2007, 06:50:28 AM »
DANG. RIP Fabulous Moolah. Loved it when she was on Conan O'Brien. Beat the shit out of him.

Here's some stalker pics of Bret Hart autograph signing XD

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 06:52:43 AM by daigong »

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
RIP Moolah

also
Chris Masters was released from WWE
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mastersreleased

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Not entirely surprising, considering he's been caught twice with the juice.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+

Thankk youu, I was sick ok that dude, now if only someone else could get released..

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKA!!!!

Booker T's part of TNA now.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
YEAHHHH!    Is Sharmell with him also?

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #955 on: November 19, 2007, 12:35:36 AM »
Tonite:

lol if Shawn Michaels attempts to use his Sweet Chin Music, he will be disqualified and will not receive another title shot as long as Orton is champion.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Yeahhhh, Y2J back on Raw! He's looking great too

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
And he can still work the mic like no one else on the roster. :lol:

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #958 on: November 21, 2007, 02:52:49 AM »
his return was epic imo. the charisma that was totally lacking from the show.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Did anybody watch Survivor Series? If anyone did I just wanted to know if, during that math between Hornswoggle and Khali, when Khali slapped Horns knocking him to the ground, was Shane running up side of the ring to help Horns out? That scene made me a little curious.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Local Art - In The Life