JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jewelry - Look At Me

Author Topic: Scorched Ear (09/13)  (Read 5348 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Scorched Ear (09/13)
« on: September 13, 2011, 09:07:27 AM »
Sorry this is so short but it came to me while I was watching a music video~ :depressed: but i hope you enjoy it~! Hopefully this is enough for a bit while i slowly work on the next chapter or In Love With Royalty~  :cool2:

I'll give a virtual hug to whoever can guess what video i was watching when i came up with this!  :hee:

But without further delay~~

Scorched Ear

Gekikara giggled as she beat the guy on the floor till blood seeped out onto the pavement and her hand was covered in it. She didn't notice when the last man stood up and knocked her down. He lit his zippo and placed it nearby her ear, close enough to hurt but not close enough to burn it. Gekikara tried to squirm her way out but was pinned down.

"Like the pain? You like it don't you, you freak! You know what? Since you did all this and I finally have you pinned down like this, let's have some fun."

He began to loosen his belt when he suddenly went flying. All Gekikara saw was a dark blur run across the man and at once, he was unconscious like the rest of them. Gekikara stayed on the ground as she stared up at the hazy night sky. Suddenly, a shadow covered her view and in place of the hazy night sky was dark, brooding eyes. A hand was offered to her and she took it. Carefully, she was lifted up and into a standing position before she felt those dark eyes giving her a quick look over.

"I'm fine. Don't worry, ne."

As she said that, a cool hand moved her hair that covered her ear and touched the red area lightly. Gekikara hissed slightly from the pain. She heard a sound and giggled.

"You said you're find but here you are hissing when I touch the burn."

"That is a bit painful, ne. Are you mad?"

"No. Let's go get you fixed."

Before she could object, she was dragged by the hand towards the dark queen's apartment. As they entered the apartment, Black had her shoe off in a split second and was in her bedroom while Gekikara slowly took off her shoes and walked in. Black sat her down on her bed, cleansed the blood off Gekikara's hands and walked out. While she was gone, Gekikara took in the interior of Black's room. It wasn't the first time she was here but the last time she was in here, it was brief. She looked back to the doorway as Black walked in with something bundled in a towel. She sat down next to Gekikara and lightly placed it onto her ear. Gekikara immediately hissed as the cold sensation seeped over the pained area. Black gently applied pressure here and there, trying not to cause too much pain. They sat there in silence while Black concentrated on Gekikara's ear. Suddenly, Gekikara's hands came up and engulfed the hand that was diligently working. Black's hand slowly came down and Gekikara let go of that hand only to bring it up and tuck a strand of hair behind Black's ear.

"Geki… what…"

She was stopped when she felt semi warm hands graze her ear, seemingly shy to actually touch them with a bit more force. They slowly dropped down and Black grabbed her hand, playing with the fingers lightly. Gekikara looked hesitant as their foreheads met. She closed her eyes as their noses brushed together lightly and inhaled when she felt a light tickle from Black's breath. Black smiled and lightly grazed her lips over Gekikara's who immediately froze from the feeling. Black knew Gekikara was being shy and she chuckled inwardly at how cute it was. Because of how Gekikara was acting, Black took the initiative and pressed her lips gently against Gekikara's. She pulled away shortly but Gekikara threaded their fingers together and kissed her again, this time moving her lips against hers gently. They both smiled into the kiss as a mutual understanding between them was established. A short while later, they laid there on Black's bed with Black holding Gekikara from behind. She moved up and kissed Gekikara's hair first, and then she slowly brushed her lips against her ear. She then laid back down and played with Gekikara's long and slim fingers.

"I love you… Black."

"I love you too Geki… I love you too."

:on_hot: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: Scorched Ear (09/13)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 09:19:27 AM »
WOOT!!!! THanks for the story Shi-chan!!!!!!!!!

:luvluv1:

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 09:24:56 AM »
 :lol:

I don't know why but this came in when I read the last two sentences. "I love ya' bro.", "I love ya' too bro."  XD

But anyway, it's the quality I'd expect from you Shibuya-sama! Great work!  :twothumbs

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 09:58:24 AM »
A short but great fic~!!  :twothumbs

write more~ please~  :bow:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 10:41:28 AM »
The first fic I read, the "Be My Boyfriend!" was. Since then ShibuyaDokiDoki favorite fanfic writer.

Now that I have read this, my day starts well. Thank you, Shibuya-sama! :)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 07:42:47 PM »
Nice one ;)
For the video I don't one with mocchi bitting ear?

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 04:57:59 AM »
That.... was so cute ; w ; b

Great job~

Always love to see Wounded!Gekikara being tended to by Black. :3
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline SharkAttack

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 05:47:12 AM »
That was a very sweet one-shot.  :D The dynamic between Gekikara and Black is always very interesting to read.

As for the video, I'm guessing The Summer in Spain or w/e MV by Rainie Yang? Guessing by content and title, haha.

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 05:55:41 AM »
SharkAttack gets a hug~!!! ^^v *hugs*

That is correct~! Rainie's "The Summer In Spain" is the video that inspired me to do this! Everyone should take a look~! ^^v

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 06:49:23 PM »
nice short fic..!  :cathappy:
as always you do great fics :thumbsup
please update soon.. :cow:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+