JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Is This Love

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 119523 times)

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 8- 21/04/13 As I Promised <<
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2013, 09:24:00 AM »
Mrs.Maeda!!!!!!! R.I.P (in the story.... not IRL) (LoL)

now acchan's the same with Kai...

no parents....

Kai!!!! Take care of sad Acchan!!!

Thanks for the Chapter!!
Author-san!!!
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
OMG..Acchan had lost her father now she will loses her mother :cry:
now..Acchan will be alone
but, dont worry i'm sure Kai will take care of you
hope so.. :)
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2013, 02:24:13 PM »
Kai is so very reluctant to be with Sae...

Even worse when he is in the presence of Sayaka too...

Wah.... Kai really really so want to get away from Sae that he said he was worried about Mrs Maeda...

Eh, Kai doesn't like Atsuko... he has very strong reaction over it...

Ah... Poor Atsuko for losing both her parents now...

Ah... what's going to happen to Atsuko now...?

With her mother is dead there is no reason for her to live in Takahashi Mansion...

Is she going to have to live outside...?

Ah... Kai is so great saying... 'Don't worry, I'm here for you'.... so cool...

AH.... What's Kai going to do regarding Sae's offer and Atsuko's condition?

Can't wait to find out the next

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2013, 04:26:43 PM »
The end, Mrs Maeda passed out. It's time for Kai to comfort Atsuko. Go forit, Kai. Make them fall in love with each others, author-san !

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 9- 24/04/13 NEW!! <<
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2013, 06:37:13 PM »
 Hey all thanks for the comments. I really appreciate it. Sorry for the bad news of Acchan's mom. So here's the new chapter. Only Kai and Acchan here... 

CHAPTER 9

A week after Mrs. Maeda’s death, Sae go back to NY after a big enough fight with Kai. Sae, once again asked Kai to live in NY with him. There’s no reason again for Kai to stay in Japan. It’s actually because of Sae doesn’t want to leave Kai alone. For the last years, there was Mrs. Maeda who took care of him. But now it’s different.

That night when Kai finally say that he don’t want to live with him because he saw him kissing a guy. Sae finally confessed too, that he’s a gay, and Sayaka is his partner. He felt so sorry for his status. Then,  Sae decided to let Kai stay in Japan, and he promise he will visit him as much as he can. In the other side, Kai promised him to live his life well and study hard. With this situation, Sae still worried about his nephew, which is he knows exactly as a stubborn man. So Sae called Acchan to get a discussion.

"Honestly, I hope you can stay here. If you agree to stay, I will pay for your school and any of your financial need. But I don't mind if you want to leave.. All the decision is yours to choose" Sae said to Acchan while Kai wasn't home.

Acchan nods and smiles. "Thank you, I'll think about it.."

"Oh, I'll be back to NY tomorrow. If you agree with my offer, please take care of my nephew.. It's only you in the house who can understand him better."

------------------------------------------

Today, Acchan’s aunty is coming to visit. Acchan feels so happy to meet her aunty here. But she looks like want to tell something important to Acchan.

“Acchan, please think about it again. You can live with me in Shibuya, you can continue your study there” her aunty said, holding her hand and look at her seriously.

Acchan nods. “I’ll think about it again, aunty. I’ll tell you soon” she smiles at her. Deep inside her heart, she want to live with her aunty, but feels something keep her to stay but she doesn’t know what is it.

Acchan looks at the clock. It's lunch time, Kai said that he will back home at lunch time after he accompany Sae to the airport.

“Nee, Acchan. I’ll go now, tell me soon if you’ve decide it, okay” her aunty said. Acchan stands up, then walk her to the door.

“Bye, Acchan, see you later” her aund kiss her forehead and go. Acchan close the door when her aunt is out of sight. She's about to prepare Kai's lunch before he arrives. She turns around and walk to the kitchen. The house feels so empty without her mom there. Even now Sae has hire two more maids to handle the household, it still so empty for Acchan. When she walks pass the living room, suddenly someone grabs her wrist, Acchan turn around quickly. It's Kai standing there.

“Eh? Master? When did you arrive?” Acchan looks so surprised. She didn’t even hear any sound of him arriving at home lately.

Kai doesn’t answer. He looks deep into Acchan’s eyes.
"Don't leave..." Kai said in a soft voice. There's sadness in his face. "Please, don't leave me."

Acchan stares at his sad face, "PLEASE? Did you just said 'Please', Kai?" she thought to herself, but she doesn't say anything, just stares at him in confuse. This is the first time she hear Kai say “please”.

Seeing that Acchan doesn't answer or even gives any respond, Kai talks again. "Please don't leave me, Atsuko."

~ACCHAN~

He holds my wrist so tight. I can see the deep sadness in his eyes. What happen with him? Did he hear my conversation with Aunty? Oh God what I have to do? I look at him directly. If I go, who will take care of him? However this stubborn guy is living alone.

WAIT, he's rich!! He can hire anyone to take care of him. He can hire a thousand maids to manage this households. Just think about your life, Acchan. You can't live here forever to take care of this super-high temper guy. You can back to your hometown and live yourown life, or go to Shibuya and live with your Aunty. Just leave him, Acchan.

"Please..." he talks again, now with the teary eyes. Oh my God, I can't see him like this. He cries??!! He begs me to stay?? Damn. I keep thinking what I have to choose. Leave or stay.  We keep silent for a while as I don't know what to say. But then, he looks like disappointed that I don't answer anything. He drags me strongly and walks to a cupboard. He looks for something, then takes a handcuffs from the shelf.

Handcuffs? What is he doing? I don't even know that he has a handcuffs. He quickly set the handcuffs, half on my right hand, and the other one on his left hand. I'm a bit confused of what is he going to do with it.

"Master, what are you doing?" I ask him.

"I won't let you go!!" he said in a bit angry tone.

WHAT??!! He walks to the kitchen. Me? As my hand tied to him, I'm dragged to everywhere he goes. He takes a bottle of water from the fridge and drink it until the bottle is empty. Oh, so he remember what my mom said long time ago. When he feels angry, he just have to drink a bottle of cold water to calm himself down.

He breath deeply. I stares at him silently. He walks again, now he steps on the stairs. I start to guessing where will he go. I wonder if he go to his room. Oh my God what I have to do?! After we arrived on the second floor, I pull my hand and stop walking. He turn around and look at me for several seconds. Then he walk towards a big window in the living room. He sits down on the floor. His back on the wall. I sit down too beside him. He looks at the window silently.

It starts to rain outside. We just sit there with no words, just keep silent, listening to the rain fall sound. We stay like that for several minutes and only clock voice we can hear.

"MG was not only a driver for me" he finally talks, even without looking at me. He keeps looking out of the  window. Watching the water falling down on the glass.  "He is my hero."

Suddenly it reminds me of my Dad. Yes, his family always call my dad MG. But hero? What hero? Whatever. But he's right. Dad is my hero too. Father is a daughter's first hero.

"I was kidnapped when I was 4. I remember at that scary night, MG came to the old house where I was hidden."

I look at him. Now I remember the day my dad leave me to save him. Then he talks again, still..facing the window.

"MG fought the kidnapper, he kicked them down. I could see his face was bleeding and there were some bruises. He untied the rope on me, then my dad came with so many polices. While my Dad held the police and the kidnapper, MG asked permission from my dad to take me to the hospital. He let me examined, juat in case that I got hurt or something. But I guess he's the one who should be examined. He got so many bruises."

I keep silent and take attention to him and he talks again.

"After that day, Dad never trust anybody except MG. He ordered MG to take his family move to this house, so he could work fulltime, and his wife could work with us as additional maid."

" I heard that most of our maids couldn't handle me. They said that I'm such a stubborn boy..."

Yes you are!

"But I don't know, MG's wife could calm me down, and I feel safe with her. I think she knew me so well. So patient to handle me. She's just like my second mother. I like her."

Hearing what he said, I imagine my mom's kindness, her warm smile, her care... I smile without noticing it.

"I don't know why does God take them so fast. I'm not even growing up yet. They leave me alone. It's just like I lost all the loves around me. I lost my parents, MG, his wife, and everything. All I see is black and white. No colours my life."

Tears rolling rown on my cheek. I remember my parents. My life is black and white too without mom and dad. I'm left here with this cold head guy.

Suddenly I see that he take a key from his pocket. He unkeys the handcuffs from my hand.

"Just leave, I won't force you to stay. It will be perfect if you leave. Perfect misery." he said. Now his cheeks are wet. I bet he's crying too.

I can't say anything. On the other side, I feel like I don't want to leave him. At least, I can pay his family's kindess by taking care of him. But this guy is so stubborn!

He stands up and walks towards his room, leaves me here on the floor. Suddenly I remember what my mom said: "Everyone has a good side, Acchan. It's just hidden inside their heart. Be patient and face them well. By the time, they will show their good side."

I quickly stand up and run towards him, just a second before he close the door, I get inside. He turns around and look at me. I grab the handcuffs that hangs on his wrist. I set handcuff on my wrist again, so now it ties my hand and his. He look confused with what I'm doing.

"I'll stay.." I said shortly.

He stares at me, then I think I hear him whispering "Thank you" but it's very soft and I almost can't hear it. This is the first time I hear him say Thank You even it's not that clear. I look at him and smiles. He takes the key from his pocket and unkeys the handcuffs off his hand, but let it still tied on my hand.

With the cold face, he gives the key to me. "Untie it by yourself!"

WHAT?! Oh my God he's back.

"Go prepare my lunch, I'm hungry!" he said with the cold tone and the most annoying face. He walk away to his bathroom.

Aaarrrghhh.. This monster guy!!!

The next day I text Uncle Sae that I'll stay in the house, I also tell my aunty that I choose to stay. Kine help me by telling her that he will take care of me since he is my dad's little brother.

There's a reply message from Uncle Sae that I son't really understand what he meant.

.: " Thank you very much Acchan for your decision to stay. Please take care of my nephew. Don't let him alone..." :.

At first, I didn't understand what he meant. But one night, one of the house maid teach me to make a cheese cake. I was so happy that we've made a great cheeae cake. I offer the young master to taste it. He looks like it so much. He took some pieces and brought it to his room. Hw wated to eat it while doing his school task.

In the midnight, I woken up. I find his room's light is still on. I knocked the door but no answer, so I enter the room. There I found him laying on his bed, sleeping. I bet he was fell asleep. At first I just want to take the dishes of the cheese cake he ate. But then I walk approach him and found his eyes were swollen. He was crying again.

I took his blanket and about to cover him below it. I lift his hand and found a photo frame of his parents on his hand. At that time I realized what uncle Sae meant. He always feel lonely and sad if he's alone. He need someone to look after him, to take care of him. But unfortunately, he's not really a friendly person. I have to take some effort to take care o him.

------------------------ 

Okay, maybe that was short. please leave comments below. Thanks for reading guys :D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 04:28:08 PM by chemicalstar »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2013, 07:28:37 PM »
omg!
Your update makes me sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
Kai be strong!!
Thank god acchan will stay!XD
Thank you for the update
*wipe tears*

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2013, 01:37:17 AM »
At last, Kai manage to trick Atsuko to stay. @_@
Come on, Kai, don't be so annoying towards Atsuko.

Offline _abby_

• ecchi
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2013, 01:44:06 AM »
Atsuko stay, now kai wont be alone. 

Thanks for update
 :twothumbs

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2013, 04:37:08 AM »
LOL I love that handcuff scene because it is too kawaii XD
Thanks God Acchan chooses to stay  :love:
Hurry and make them fall in love with each other, chemicalstar-san XD
And thanks for update! And please update soon! :bow:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2013, 05:34:09 AM »

yeah! but Acchan you need to teach Kai how to be a gentleman!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2013, 07:19:10 AM »
Taking Care of You

Hi Chemicalstar-san! :D

Sorry for late comment...

Chapter 8:

I smiled at Kai's thought about her Uncle Sae to be gay.. :D

But it's so sad that Atsuko's mother died...

I hope Kai will take care of Atsuko..

Pls. Update

Nice chapter!

Thanks.
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2013, 08:46:06 AM »
Huwooooooow
How stupid of me
I just read this story -_-

Err anyway
The author is a sadist! *cricketsound* (Ahehe Love you author san mwa mwa tsup tsup)
killed their parents. :(

Waiting for KaiAcchan
Thank you  :lol:
O(∩_∩)O
Eyyy uhm btw I love the cover of this story
I mean The picture of KaiAcchan hehehe
Jaa bye  :thumbsup
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2013, 08:52:42 AM »
Thank you Atsuko... for choosing to stay with Kai...

I was suprised when Kai begged Atsuko not to leave him alone...

Ah... Atsuko now knows that Kai actually a lonely boy and cold in the outside...

Coz' he doesn't want to show people his weakness especially on the inside....

What's going to happen next with Atsuko and Kai....?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2013, 09:49:55 AM »
just started reading this one
i'm really loving the story so far
both sets of parents are dead and now they are left with each other  :(
i wonder how things are going to turn out
sae being gay is soooo funny  :lol:
i love the pace this story is going at
thank you for the wonderful story
please update soon  :)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2013, 10:18:11 AM »
Yey! new chapter >w< more atsumina!! Kai so lovely like always hahahaha xD

cant wait for the next upload its like a drug your fic xD

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2013, 01:15:40 PM »

yeah! but Acchan you need to teach Kai how to be a gentleman!

Calm down, just enjoy the line ;)

Eyyy uhm btw I love the cover of this story
I mean The picture of KaiAcchan hehehe
Jaa bye  :thumbsup

Thanks, I like how takamina being so cool there :)

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2013, 07:01:32 PM »
so slow.. :OMG:
I want to see kiss scene and perv scene, too :angry1:
chemicalstar-san, do I look like a pervert? :shy2: :shy2:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2013, 10:21:29 PM »
Kai still doesn't understand what Sae is trying to get into him :thumbdown:

He can't survive without being spoiled and yet Acchan is now stuck because of her family situation so the only way is to stick it out with him.

Tough times for both of them :thumbdown:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2013, 05:52:48 AM »
so slow.. :OMG:
I want to see kiss scene and perv scene, too :angry1:
chemicalstar-san, do I look like a pervert? :shy2: :shy2:

LOL..

FINE folks, I'll make the story goes fast. Seems like all of you can't wait for the two to fall in love and... get in perv scene, huh?!! okay, I'll think about it. OMG

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 10- 28/04/13 NEW!! <<
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2013, 07:02:18 AM »

CHAPTER 10

Acchan just finished her dinner with her master, the she got back into her room. She takes out her books from her schoolbag and opens a book. There were some homework of English lesson. However, even though she is a smart enough in her school, but English is one of her weakness. She tries to answer the questions one by one. When it comes to grammar, she gets desperate.

“How can I get the first rank at class if I can't do this” Acchan sighs, she blames herself for being so lame in English lesson.
“I wish I had someone with good English to be asked about it” she lays herself on her bed and stares at the ceiling. “Eh?” suddenly she remember something. Something that reminds her of Kai. “He is good in English, why didn’t I ask him?! Argh, stupid!”
Acchan quickly gets up from her bed, wears her glasses and takes her book out from her room. She walks upstairs heading to her Kai’s room. She knocks the door and calls him.

“Excuse me young master??” she knocks the door again.

“Yeah! Come in!!” she heard him shouting inside the room, so she open the door knob and get in. There Acchan sees her master is in front of his PC screen, playing an online game.

“What?” Kai said, without move his face from the screen.

“Err, actually I want to ask your help. But… since you look so busy, I guess I’ll leave.. Good night” Acchan turns around.

“What kind of help?” suddenly Kai said, still on his screen.

“Ano… I have an English homework and I found some trouble to do it. I wonder if you’d like to help me to solve it..” Acchan said nervously.

Kai stops the game and turn around. He sees that Acchan standing there with her books in her hand. Kai nods a little. “Okay, let me see!”

Hearing that, Acchan smiles and walks towards him. Kai moves to another table, he takes Acchan’s book and check it out.

“Here, I don’t understand how to solve it,” Acchan sits down and pointing at the question she doesn’t understand.

Kai read it first and.. “Geez.. it’s so easy!! How couldn’t you understand about it?”

“Mou… master. You study in an elite high school and you join a lot of courses. That task must be so easy for you but not for me” Acchan pouts at him.

Suddenly Kai chuckles as he looking Acchan puts cutely like that. “You’re so funny”

“Hm? What’s so funny?” Acchan said innocently.

“Forget it. Look, here let me tell you the formula to solve this problem..” Kai starts to teach Acchan.

~Acchan ~

I have no idea about this boy. Sometimes he can act normally without any annoying things or making some troubles. Look, how cute is he when he teaches me the grammar formula of English, and I feel like he’s three times better than my English teacher at school. An hour later, I finally finished my homework. I’m still in his room reading another books that he owns on the table when suddenly there’s a sound from his computer.

It’s a video chat. Kai get up and go to his computer. I can see his screen shows a video of a man I knew for years, Uncle Sae.

“Yo, Kai! What’s up?”

“Great, how about you?”

“It’s cold here. But I’m okay, look, I still have my warm sweater made by Mrs.Maeda” Uncle Sae said. I smiles as I hear him saying that. I get up from my seat and approach Kai. I lean my arms on Kai’s seat behind him. Right behind him. He looks so surprised and look at me as he noticed that we’re so close but I don’t really care about it. I’m so excited that I can see Uncle Sae even through the video chat.

“Uncle Sae!!” I greet him cheerfully.

“ACCHAN!!” he said happily and smiles. But then, the smiles is fading. His expression is changing.
“HEY!! What are you guys doing in your room, Kai??!!” Sae widened his eyes.

“We-we’re..” Kai talks shivering.

“OH-MY-GOD!!” Uncle Sae shouting and smirks. Now I know what he means.

“We’re not doing anything!!” Kai shouts. I can see his face is red. I’m a little blushed too, but I know that Uncle Sae is just kidding and he just want to tease Kai.

“We’re just doing school homework, Uncle Sae” I laugh. “Kai is great in English, so I ask him to help me.”

“KAI?” Uncle Sae widened his eyes again. CRAP! What did I said?! Did I just say… KAI?! Damn.

“Since when?” Uncle Sae chuckles. Kai look at me with no words. Just look at me innocently with a deep red cheek. CRAP, I have nothing to say.

“Since we’re friends!” Kai suddenly reply him. He looks at me again. “Yeah, now we’re friends, right, Atsuko?”

I nods. Now I’m the one who is teased.

“Souka..” Uncle Sae smirks. “Okay then, I don’t want to disturb your ‘doing homework’ thing. I just want to make sure that you two are okay. See ya!” the suddenly he hang up call.

Kai close the chat and turn off his computer. I walk back to take my books on the table.

“Thanks for your help. I hope you don't mind if I ask you to help me again in studying” I said while taking my books and get ready to leave.

"Okay, good luck for tomorrow then" he said, not looking at me. I don't know what happen to him.

"And... Umm.. I'm really sorry of what i said just now. I didn't meant to call you that. Sorry" I bow to him.

"Atsuko" Kai calls me again. I turn around.

"I don't mind if you want to" Kai said, looking at me nervously. "I mean, you can call me by my name. We're friends.."

I'm surprised. FRIENDS?? Is this guy kidding or not?!
"Eh? No. It's not that, I'm sorry mast..."

"Kai. Just Kai, okay" he said cut my words calmly.

I finally give up. "H-haik.. Thank you, K-kai. Good night." I smile at him then leave.

------------------------------------ 

Acchan just got back from school. She saw Kai’s car in front of the house. Her young master is home. It’s not usual that he’s home that fast. He used to go somewhere after school to take some courses and lessons, basketball, or even hanging out with his friends. But today he gets back home before Acchan. It’s so rare.

“Tadaimaaa..” Acchan open the door and get in the house. She check all the room in the house but she can’t find Kai anywhere. “Maybe he’s in his room..”
Acchan go to her room and change her clothes. She wears some casual outfit and takes off her glasses, then she brush her hair and go to the dining room and find a maid greets her.

“Acchan, when did you back? I didn’t hear you come..”

“Yeah, I just got back 10 minutes ago. Is young master’s here? I see his car in front of the house.”

“Oh, yeah, he has been home half hour ago. Oh, Acchan, would you help me please?”

“Yes?”

“Please bring it to young master’s room. I’m preparing another dessert..” the maid gives Acchan some bottles of juice.

“He want to drink all this??” Acchan asks in confuse. She knows that her master always do something trouble but not with this bottles of juice.

The maid doesn’t reply, she looks like so busy to prepare some pudding and pies. Acchan takes the bottles of juice and walk to the upstairs, heading to Kai’s room.

Knock..knock..

“Come in!” she hears her master shouting inside the room, then she opens the door. Acchan a little surprised when she enters the room. She saw some boys inside and looking at her. As she so nervous, she quickly bows to them. The boys smiles at her.

“Oh, Atsuko.. Just put them there” Kai said, pointing at the carpet on the floor where some books are scattered around.

“Excuse me” Acchan said to a boy who sits on the carpet, then Acchan put the bottles there. She can’t stand that the boys keep looking at her, especially the one who sits on the carpet. Acchan ask for permission and leave the room.

“Yo yo yo!! Are you kidding, dude?” Yuu drops his jaw as Acchan leaves the room. “You act so cold towards girls at school, but you hide a pretty girl in your house??”

“Yeah! Such a jerk, you Kai! Come on, tell us since when you guys are together??” Jurina smirks at him.

“I don’t know that you have a good taste of girl,!” Mario pats Kai’s head.

“W-what are you guys talking about? SHE’S JUST A MAID!!” look at him innocently, but loud and clear enough.

The three young man drop their jaws.
“Maid??” Jurina said. “Whoa, if I had a maid that pretty I won’t go to school everyday…”

Outside the room, Acchan still there that she can hear what her master said. “A maid, huh?” Acchan thought. She walks away in disappointment.

“Kai, who’s her name?” Yuu looks so interested with the girl as he can’t focus with the project but keep asking Kai about the girl.

“Why should I tell you? Ask her by yourself if you brave enough…” Kai replies cruelly.

Yuu lay on the carpet, looking at the ceiling and smiles.
"She's beautiful.."

Kai take a glance at Yuu and turn to his book again.

Several minutes later, Yuu quickly drink her juice until the bottle is empty.
“Ahh… my drink is up. I will go to the kitchen to take some more. Who wants another drink?”

“Whoa, you drink it so fast. Are you that thirsty?” Jurina said.

“Yeah, I’m so thirsty. Kai, I’ll go to your kitchen, okay..”

“You don’t have to, I can call a maid to bring us another drink” Kai said.

“Uhmm.. no. I can take it by myself, bye..” Yuu quickly stands up and leaves the room.

“He acts so weird lately,” Mario shakes his head.

Yuu walk downstairs and searching for the kitchen. It’s not that he doesn’t know where’s the kitchen but he want to search where is the girl. Then a maid sees him walking there. “Sir, need some help?”

“Oh, no. No, thanks. I can get it by myself. Thank you..” Yuu smiles at the maid and go to the kitchen.

“Bingo!” Yuu said in his thought. There he can see Acchan peels some apples.

“Ehmm..” Yuu coughing when he enters the kitchen. Acchan turns around as she hears a boy’s voice.

“Hi..” Yuu smiles at her.

“Hi.. N-need some help?” Acchan said nervously and approaches him.

“O-oh yeah, I need more drink.. You know, I’m so thirsty today” Yuu said, keep smiling at her.

“Oh, let me take some juice then” Acchan open the fridge and take out a bottle of juice.

“Okay, thank you” Yuu sits down on the chair.

“Here..” Acchan offers him the juice.

Yuu takes it and smiles (again). He can’t move his eyes from her. “I’m Yuu, by the way. Oshima Yuu.”

“Nice to meet you, Oshima-san” Acchan bows at him.

“No no no.. Just call me Yuu”

“But…”

“Yeah, just Yuu. Let’s being friends..” Yuu gives his hand to her.

Acchan smiles at him and shake his hand. This guy is so different with her master. So friendly and handsome too. “Maeda Atsuko, you can call me Acchan.”

"Acchan? Cute...“ Yuu smiles. "I think we’re in the same age, right? Where are you studying?” Yuu starts to drink his juice and back to sit again. Acchan follows him to sits in front of him in the dining table.

“Yeah. I’m studying in a general high school not far from here.”

“Souka.. I’m in the same class as Kai. And I regret that it’s my first time to visit his house.”

“Eh? Why do you regret it?”

“If I knew that there’s a pretty girl lives here, I would come to visit this house everyday, hehe”

Acchan blush so red and Yuu smirks as he think that he successfully get her heart.

"Acchan, I'll go back upstairs. The boys might be wait for me"

"Okay,"

"Errr... Acchan," Yuu turns around again. "Can I have your number?"

-------------------------------------------------

The evening at Takahashi Residence, Kai and Acchan have their dinner together in the dining room. Kai feel so awkward that Accham doesn't say anything, it's just not like usual. Acchan used to ask him anything, about the school, the basketball and anything. But now she's so quiet. The dinner is ended with no word out from the both. They back to their room after dinner.

However, Kai still thinking about what he said today when his friends in his room. He wonders if Acchan heard what he said in the room. He thinks that he should tell her the reason. Suddenly Kai's phoe is ringing. A new message.

To: Kai
Msg: Kai, you see that shoes?! Amazing , right? It's a limited edition, I heard that it's only sold 3 units in Tokyo. Go get it tomorrow and have some shopping. Ask Acchan to go, I just send you for her money for shopping.
*a picture attached

Kai open the picture and he see a picture of basketball shoes. So amazing and cool. He want to own it.  Kai get up from his bed and go downstairs, heading to Acchan's room.

Knock.. knock..

"Yes?" Acchan open the door and her expression changes after she realize that it's Kai who knocked the door.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine.." Acchan replied shortly. "Can I help you?"

"Can I come in first?" Kai said, asking to enter her room.

She nods and open the door widely so that kai can enter the room. At first, Acchan feels so awkward that Kai asked to enter her room. But she think that maybe Kai want to tell something important so she allows him to get in the room.

"You heard it, right?" Kai asks her directly.

"Heard what?"

"About what I said today to my friends... Because you acted strange after that"

"Oh.. Yes of course, you spell it loud and clear. I could still hear it from the outside, MASTER.." Acchan said in angry tone. She's disappointed.

Kai walk to the edge of the room and look out of the window. He can see the swimming pool from the window. He remember that the night when he cried near the pool. He wonder if  Acchan could see him cry.

Kai turns around. "Look, Atsuko. I didn't mean to say that. I'm just..." Kai takes a deep breath. "I'm just worried of you. You know, my friends sometimes so annoying to girls. And I just.. want to protect you..." Kai lower his tone in the last sentence, almost whispering.

"I'm sorry.." he turn his heas down.

BUMM. Hearing Kai said SORRY makes her heartbeats stop. Tje first time this stubborn cold head boy saying sorry to her. Silence for  a while.

"So... Will you forgive me??" Kai breaks the silence.

Acchan doesn't reply. She still angry with him.

"Well.. What if tomorrow we go hang out together? Uncle Sae give us money for shopping. We never go out together, right?"

Acchan still doesn't answer.

"Oh, come on.. you look so horrible with that face!" Kai gives up. He looks around the room and see something catches his eyes.

~ Acchan ~

He turns around then I chuckled hearing w
hat he said. My face is horrible. Hah, this guy is so funny. He walk approaches my table, looking at my old barbie house. He looks like so interested with it. I walk towards him.

"You're already 17 but still playing this kind of toys?!" he laughs a little.

"Your dad gave it to me.." he suddenly turns around and look at me.

I smile. "Yes, he gave it to me when I was five."

He looks at the barbie house again and take the female barbie. "Wow, you keep it so well.."

"Of course, that was the best gift I ever had". I sit beside him.

He takes a look at the female doll.
"AC-CHAN" he spells the word I wrote on the doll's back. "She has a name! So this doll is you?" he chuckles.

I laughs shyly. "I wrote it when I was five. It's so normal for a little girl wishing to be a barbie.. "

He chuckles. "So, who is this guy?" he takes the male one.

I remember something. OMG. I quickly take the male doll from his hand but he holds it strongly.
"What are you doing? Let me see it" he pull the doll but I keep his hand and try to get the doll.

"No you can't!"

"I just wanna see it"

"No, please don't!"

We pull the doll each other and then he lost his balance and fall from his seat.

BAMM... I'm pulled by his hands so I'm falling too. The time I realized I'm on his top, and... oh this is so weird. Something warm blows on my face. I open my eyes, and I'm so surprised. The only thing I can see is his widened eyes right in front of me. Then I realized, something warm blowing on my face is his breath from his nose and there's no gap between...our lips.

I quickly move from his top.
"Arrhh Ittaii.." I said in pain, but I still remember about the doll. I take the doll whis is fall on the floor.

He get up and stroke his head. "Ugh..."
"Are you okay?" he ask me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. You?"

"A bit hurt.. But it's okay. No problem" he said, then look at me. I can see him blushed like tomato.

"I'm sorry.." I said, my cheek grows red.

"I-I'll s-see you tomorrow. B-bye.." he gets up and leaves.

~ KAI ~

Laying on my bed, I can't close my eyes. It's already 1 AM but I still can't sleep. Without noticing it, I still holding my lips while looking at the ceiling. What was happen just now?! I yry to remember how 'the kiss' accidentally happened.  Hmm, so this is how it feels kissing a girl...

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A short update... I'll update it later ;)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 04:28:56 PM by chemicalstar »

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Is This Love