JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fullarmor - Zion

Author Topic: Michelle Branch  (Read 7884 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Michelle Branch
« on: January 18, 2006, 08:08:49 AM »
Michelle Branch is probably old news to many here, but she is such an icon that she deserves to be mentioned.  She for several years maintained a 'clean' non-sexualised rock-chick image, from her debut album at age 17 until 2003 when she turned 20 years old.  At that time she seems to have decided to become more sexually open, posing first in some 'nice' shots for Blender, but then especially in a very steamy set for Maxim.

These are large-ish scans of all the pics which actually appeared in Maxim, January 2004, when she was 20 years and 5 months old.  Not all the scans are from the same source.

Michelle is just beautiful.  Her dark hair and olive skin and her shapely body are such a turn-on.  Her small genetic background from Indonesia (less than one-eighth I believe) gives her the most adorable face.  Her legs are as perfect as you could imagine, very classically shaped in the heels which can be seen in the first and third scans.  Her cute ass is best seen in the second pic of the fifth scan.  She does not have large tits or a tiny waist, but she is still a totally sexual package.  Her face and her legs alone totally do it for me  :jerk:   :jerk:   :jerk:

I have packaged all the Michelle Branch Maxim pics I have in an RAR file, including various sizes and resolutions, as well as a number of official Maxim pics not published in the magazine.  Many of these are quite small sizes.  If anyone has better scans of any of these, please post!  

My RAR file is right here!  Sorry if you are unable to access RapidShare, but it's one of the few sites that keeps files more long-term.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Michelle Branch
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 09:59:48 AM »
Daaaamn  :shock:
The last time I saw her was in that music video with Santana and back then she still had that innocent girl rocker image.
Who would have thought that she's that hot  :jerk:
You're right, her boobs are nothing special but her legs more than make up for her lack of boobs. Her skin looks great in those pics as well. It's funny how those pictures are really slutty but her face still looks kinda innocent and cute  :oops:

I found some see thru pics:

Her nipples seem to be really dark, probably because of her indonesian roots  :jerk:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Michelle Branch
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 10:18:17 AM »
Wow her boobs are hot in those white top pictures :w00t:

That's the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Michelle Branch
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 01:43:40 PM »
LOL!! I like Michelle Branch I had NO idea she would ever be like that though!

Hot!~

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Michelle Branch
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 03:14:48 PM »
Quote from: Masa
Daaaamn  :shock:
The last time I saw her was in that music video with Santana and back then she still had that innocent girl rocker image.
Who would have thought that she's that hot  :jerk:
You're right, her boobs are nothing special but her legs more than make up for her lack of boobs. Her skin looks great in those pics as well. It's funny how those pictures are really slutty but her face still looks kinda innocent and cute  :oops:

Ah...  she has come a long way since the Santana video - in fact, she's done another one with him recently.  But she has also released her second album, "Hotel Paper", and caused this huge controversy two years ago with her Maxim shoot.  Lost some fans over that, I would dare say, which shows how petty and stupid some people are - I mean, did you like her music before?  Well, has her music changed just because she showed some more skin?  And to be honest, apart from her legs, her face is one of the sexiest parts of her, and we could always see that!

Yah, I definitely like the combination of slutty and innocent that she portrays.  And as for her skin, the lighting does great things for it, but she does have that slightly darker colouring that is just beautiful.  I'l say it again - Michelle Branch is a truly beautiful woman, even just in blue jeans and a string top.

Quote from: Masa
I found some see thru pics:
Her nipples seem to be really dark, probably because of her indonesian roots  :jerk:

Oh, thank you SO much for those - I had seen them as thumbnails on pay sites but never seen the full ones before.  And those nipples - hot damn!!!   :jerk:    :jerk:    :jerk:    Ok, so she's a mum now and the nipples will come in handy on a practical level too, but just sexually - yummYYYY.

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Michelle Branch
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 03:15:43 PM »
Quote from: shirenu
Wow her boobs are hot in those white top pictures :w00t:  That's the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh

Yes indeed!  I had only seen those pics as thumbnails before and hadn't realised how beautifully her dark nipples would show through the top.  Either her bra is VERY thin, or she isn't wearing one.  She doesn't have huge tits, so she could get away without one, though those pics do reveal that she has a couple of very sweet li'l handfuls!   Mmmmmm...

Quote from: ebc
LOL!! I like Michelle Branch I had NO idea she would ever be like that though!   Hot!~

Yup, a lot of fans were surprised - shocked even - when she did those Maxim pics - I can't believe it's two years ago this month!  I remember harassing my newsagent daily for when they were getting it in - one of the rare occasions I have actually bought the hardcopy magazine.  And SO worth it!  Later on I'll mention some of the spicy quotes from her in the article  (I only buy those mags for articles, don't we all!!)

At the time some fans were really cruel, accusing her of selling out and betraying her principles, but really, she is a sexy woman who wanted the world to see a different side of her - and judging from the raunchy comments she made in the interview, she is definitely NOT an innocent chick.  What I love the best - an innocent-looking babe with a filthy and depraved mind, heh heh!!   :twisted:   :twisted:

Offline halcali

• yucali #1 fanboi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Michelle Branch
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 07:35:53 PM »
she's hot  :jerk:

i always thought she looked a bit asian...thx for the info  :)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Michelle Branch
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 11:53:09 PM »
These are a few cute pics of Michelle and her family - because the baby is in there, they are for 'cute' viewing though, more than pervy I guess, though in my opinion Michelle still looks very hot in some of those pics - all her dark hair framing her sweet face.  Ok, for haters of Michelle, I know she is not gonna appeal to everyone but hey, let's be tolerant and accept the beauty of variety, and in my opinion she is a gorgeous chick!

And introducing to the board - Michelle's (and Teddy's) daughter, Owen Isabelle Landau!!!  May she grow up to be as cute and sexy as her mom!!!  :)    :oops:  (Oh, and don't lets have any dumb comments about the baby - all babies are cute just by definition, so don't get that started, huh?)

(The first couple are smaller, the rest larger pics)

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fullarmor - Zion