JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son Domoto Kyodai 2006-06-18

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 877536 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]
« Reply #780 on: November 30, 2008, 02:10:16 PM »
So the digi-pb pics are from her Mizu pb, if that still was unclear to someone. That first set in the sample collage is gonna kill me... <3

Also...

Looking forward to this set too as it was present only as smallies in the pb. It's different... I dig.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #781 on: November 30, 2008, 02:18:31 PM »

Oh my :drool:

Oh my! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Takitty is just so yummy. Loving the digital PB already.

/gets towel to wipe away the drool

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #782 on: December 01, 2008, 12:43:33 AM »
So I watched Ai's solo of Haru yo Koi on Uta Doki for the first time yesterday, and wow, it's beautiful :heart:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #783 on: December 01, 2008, 06:40:54 AM »
Hay guyz!  :hee:

I think this is my first post here. I love Ai-chan (along with Eri). Yep.

Ai-chan's digital PB is up for those who have access!

Offline ach0i

• ecchi
  • ~Aichan/Ayaya~
« Reply #784 on: December 02, 2008, 11:32:48 PM »
...oh man...

i wish i had access to it.

so dang hot and cute at the same time. :inlove:

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #785 on: December 14, 2008, 02:09:55 AM »
anyone have that sound byte of aichan saying 'oh shit' on the radio? it was my PM alert for IRC and since i had to reinstall my OS i lost it D:

lol i hope someone has it stashed away somewhere XD

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #786 on: December 14, 2008, 04:36:02 AM »
anyone have that sound byte of aichan saying 'oh shit' on the radio? it was my PM alert for IRC and since i had to reinstall my OS i lost it D:

lol i hope someone has it stashed away somewhere XD

Got you covered dude (and incidentally, it was from the ep of H!M with Thane Camus). :thumbsup

[DL SS] AichanOhShit.wav

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #787 on: December 14, 2008, 04:46:31 AM »
That is amazing :heart:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #788 on: December 14, 2008, 04:49:35 AM »
I don't think I've ever heard that without the beep before XD
She manages to sound so cute and sexy :heart:

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #789 on: December 14, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »
A 30s preview of Q.E.D. Shoumei Shuuryou in 1080i HD:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jhmdwwjzzbn

Enjoy :)

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #790 on: December 15, 2008, 03:45:43 AM »
fuck yeah JFC!! thanks man

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #791 on: December 22, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »
Ah, I finished half of this and went to bed only to find that ronin put it up on H!O today. But I don't like leaving things half done, so I finished it too. I'll just post here. You can check out ronin's on H!O too as mine is unedited.

TV Navi Article
Takahashi Ai and Yamamoto Kouji

Kouji (K): Wow... (smiles)

Ai (A): Huh? (laughs)

K: You're so cute. (laughs)

A: No, no way. (laughs) Mr. Yamamoto, we were on the same T.V. show together, Gussan!

K: At that time... I didn't do anything, huh. (laughs)

A: Yes. (laughs)

K: I only drank. Sorry about that. (laughs) This is the first time to properly talk, so let's make it a good one!

A: Yes, let's!

K: In January, you will be starring in "Q.E.D." Did you finish filming?

A: No, I just came back from filiming on location!

K: Really?! Thank you for coming even though you are busy! What kind of role is it? Is it a mystery series?

A: Yes! It's based on a manga, but I play an energetic girl, who solve mysteries with Toma Sou (Nakamura Aoi), a genius that graduated from an American college at the age of 15.

K: Do you bounce off the walls a lot? (laughs)

A: Yes, I drag Toma around a lot. (laughs)

K: Hm. (laughs) So you don't solve mysteries on your own then. But do you say some hints?

A: Um, not really. (laughs)

K: So you don't, eh. (laughs)

A: Toma is really shy in front of strangers, so there's a wall between him and the classmates, but I play a girl who's meddles a lot, so she wants to break down that wall. I basically drag Toma to the crime scene and say let's solve this!

K: Eh, quite energetic! I see. (laughs) What is the atmosphere like being on a set for NHK?

A: It's really fun! When I heard that NHK broadcasts throughout the world, I thought that's amazing. (laughs) But I wasn't used to being on a drama set, so everything is really fresh right now! Everyone around me taught me a lot of things!

K: That's great! But you also do your best singing in Morning Musume, so the whole country, even little kids, knows about you, right? When I was shooting on location for "Shinsengumi!," I thought that singers who put on an amazing perfomance is somebody I can't beat. At the location, there was a boy about 2 years old who saw Katori Shingo (SMAP), and said, "Shingo!" This is a boy who couldn't talk that well! To be able to be recognized by a boy like that, it must be some kind of different energy! No matter how good the acting, a 1 yeard old, 2 year old wouldn't normally recgonize you. (laughs). But you are amazing.. it's like you shine.

A: No, not at all. (laughs)

K: How old are you right now?

A: 22.

K: I see, no, you shine. Where's your hometown?

A: Fukui prefecture.

K: Eh?! Fukui prefecture? There aren't many people from Fukui in the entertainment world.

A: Itsuki Hiorshi is from Fukui!

K:Ohh, right. (laughs) But you came from Fukui all shining.

A: When I auditioned and joined Morning Musume I was 14.

K: I remember that time!

A: Thank you. (laughs) But speaking was really tough. I wasn't used to standard Japanese. Even when I was the other members, my accent would come out and I would surprise the other members.

K: For example?

A: 'arry up n' d'it!

K: ?!

A: When I said that a lot of people would reply, "Huh?!" It means "hurry up and do it", but everybody thought it meant "hurry up and die." [In Japanese to tell someone to die is "shi ne," but in Fukui accent "shi ne ma" is the command form to tell someone to do something.]

K: I was thinking of saying that right now. (laughs)

A: No, it means something different! (laughs) Also, "Ochokin." "Ochokin shinema!"

K: Save money?

A: It means, "Sit properly!" [traditional Japanese style]

K: Wow! Interesting! But now you are speaking standard Japanese. You fixed that, huh.

A: I had a standard Japanese language teacher. (laughs)

K: A standard Japanese language teacher?

A: An announcer from the agency taught me.

K: Ahh! And you've gotten used to it. (laughs) And now you are playing an heroine on NHK! That's right, you joined Morning Musume when you were 14, so it's been 8 years now. You're even the leader now!

A: Yes! I'm the oldest in Morning Musume.

K: Ehhhhhh, really?! I'm a little surprised. (laughs) You do concerts and dramas. Also stage too.

A: That's right. Before joining Morning Musume, I wanted to join Takarazuka because I really liked musicals. So I like going to watch musicals on my days off and it's really fun doing one.

K: Have you seen one of my plays? I also did a musical.

A: Ah, sorry, no, not yet. (laughs)

K: It's ok. (laughs) Have you ever thought of wanting to do a certain play?

A: The one that you were in, "Les Miserables," or the one playing now, "Elizabeth." When I was 19, I went with my mother to New York and when I was watching "Producers," "Phantom of the Opera," and "Blue Man Group," I really wanted to be a stage actor for those shows. I've done a few plays up to now and I think that plays are like living things. No matter how many times I do the play, I feel that each time is always different. Today I did it this way, but tomorrow I'll do it that way instead. The feelings inside me changes. That's why the first performance and the last performance is different. In actuality, that's not good, but..

K: No, I don't think so. I think that's a good thing! First, I think that plays are different each time. There are many people who come to watch only once because they think everyday it's the same, but it's actually different. Today was better than yesterday, tomorrow will be better than today; people gradually aims higher and higher... I also always try do my best at the first performance, but when the curtain goes up and the people first see you, things just start moving. I'm postive that there are things you learn among that. I'm sure that there are times where you stumble, but you the type who gets depressed when that happens?

A: When I joined Morning Musume there were times where I was scolded and I got so depressed to the point that I always looked down.

K: So they also scold at you too.

A: Yes, for example, by the stage directors and others.

K: Not by the older members? (laughs)

A: The older members gave advice.

K: Were they scary? (laughs)

A: (laughs) They did it a way that I wouldn't bear a grudge at later, so I'm thankful for that!

K: Is there anybody you bear a grudge at? (laughs)

A: (laughs) I'm the oldest member right now, so I'm in a position to scold the younger members. Now I understand the feelings of the older members and how hard it is, so I really respect them.

K: I see. Do you have something you are angry about now?

A: Nope. (laughs)

K: Really? (laughs) What do you do on your days off?

A: I usually just go shopping or go out. I'm the type that likes to do things outside when I have a day off!

K: You are the type that thinks it's wastful to stay at home all day.

A: Yes! But, even now, when I'm outside by myself, I get scouted at times. (laughs)

K: No way, really?! That scouter is amazing. (laughs) You don't tell them? "Who do you think I am?!" (laughs)

A: No way! (laughs)

K: If it was me, I would definitely say it. (laughs) What else do you do on your days off?

A: I usually go watch a musical I like and go do dance lessons.

K: Lessons on your days off! Amazing! Isn't it tough right now with concerts and a drama?

A: But it's a good mood change going between the two of them. I really think it's exciting to do a concert after filming for a drama. The cheers of the fans at the concert also support me a lot!

K: I've never been to a Morning Musume concert... I never got a chance to and I feel it would be weird if I went to one. (laughs)

A: You'll be fine! Please come to our concerts! (laughs)

K: The fans' cheers are all uniform, right?

A: When it's a member's birthday, everybody calls that member's name during the encore!

K: Oh! That's love for you! But, even if they don't go to a Morning Musume concert, there's actually also a lot of closet fans! In karaoke, everybody sings Morning Musume songs enthusiastically. (laughs)

A: Eh?! I'm happy to hear that! (laughs)

K: It's really fun during those times. (laughs) But when I talk with you right now, I feel you have an unlimited supply of energy. There are those kinds of people at times. I've always been doing this kind of work, so it's hard to tell when I'm off work, so I can be charged to go on both types of days, but I can be tired as well. It might be a little over the top, but when you put the two together, that is like "life." That's why I think it should be cut off point somewhere. I think that by opening your heart, you can always change a difficult time and place to a fun time and place. Sorry for this old man's lecture. (laughs)

A: Not at all. (laughs)

K: If you ever have a time when you are free and wondering what to do and I'm starring in a musical, please come watch if you feel like it. (laughs)

A: I'll definitely like to go watch. Really! (laughs)

K: I want to watch your drama. Thank you for today! I noticed this from the beginning but... you smell nice. (laughs)

A: My make-up artist put some body cream on. (laughs)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 07:06:15 AM by Fenrir »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #792 on: December 22, 2008, 09:25:25 AM »
 :on GJ:  Very Good Job!

Fenrir the Great
:cool1:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #793 on: December 23, 2008, 06:26:29 AM »
Sweetness Fen! :rockon:

That last line by Aichan can be a wicked double-entendre. :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #794 on: December 24, 2008, 05:07:15 AM »
^i can't imagine any other but me as her make-up artist for that sweet moment   :bleed eyes:

cool fenrir, lots of thanks for that translation o/

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #795 on: December 24, 2008, 07:19:48 AM »
Whee~ I dedicate my 999th post to Ai-chan!!!

She put me completely under her spell after watching Cinderella the Musical live. XD

In the words of Sayu: She is a cool,
cute,
and sexy girl!!!

:lol:

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #796 on: December 31, 2008, 06:45:31 PM »
Q.E.D. preview, this is going to kick ass!! :)

:cow:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #797 on: January 01, 2009, 11:02:38 PM »
watch it in HD  :muffin:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #798 on: January 02, 2009, 05:20:20 AM »
^
Oh pink maid outfit FTMFW. :drool:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #799 on: January 03, 2009, 06:08:54 AM »
^ indeed

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son Domoto Kyodai 2006-06-18