JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Human Gift

Author Topic: YuiParu Sayamilky Family - chapter 16 (25/05/2017)  (Read 29464 times)

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Re: YuiParu Sayamilky Family 12(new)
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2016, 12:24:36 AM »
Hey I'm a new reader here but I just wanna say thanks for the story~
I'm enjoying the cute couples and their lives with their children- it's a lot calmer than Untitled, not that Untitled is bad but sometimes it's nice to just read something cute.
I have a question though: Who is Minami? Well, I know who she is but how come so many famous people are at the party? Is there something that I missed or what?
Thanks again for the story so far though :on woohoo:

Offline Oshi~

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 48 & 46 Group ❤ SCANDAL
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2016, 03:55:54 PM »
OMG!! youre fanfic is way too cute...

going *doki doki* haha XD :lol:

been a silent reader for a while now haha

As usual I really loved Sayamilky and their moments.. So excited to know wether its a boy or a girl >_< im pretty sure it would be cutee of its a girl haha..

And I really loved YuiParu's scene tho haha
. them and their "fun" night haha :D
Kami Oshi: ニャンニャン(*≧∀≦*)

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2016, 01:03:40 AM »
Hi new reader. Just wanted to say that I love your fanfic. The story is breath taking and I can't wait for the nest chapter. 😍😍😍
Please update soon. Craving to know what will happen next.

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
Re: YuiParu Sayamilky Family 13
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2016, 09:57:31 AM »
@Bakamina_Oshi:    :heart: You're welcome I'm happy you are enjoying the story!   :twothumbs
And Minami, I haven't written much about her so you didn't miss anything I just never/haven't written much about her and Atsuko since I sort of began the story with just Yuiparu and into Sayamilky, but I will add as to who Minami is and why she knows famous people. It will be added along the way of the story :D so keep reading yee!

@Oshi~: :heart: I shall try to keep it cute! and I can't wait to reveal Sayamilky's baby to all of you  :cow:

@Goto24: Hello  :welcome . Im glad you are loving the Fic  :heart: So, here's an update hope you enjoy!

I apologize if I'm not the best at replies also I should be asleep right now almost 1am...

6 months later...

Miyuki was finally showing off her belly to which Sayaka loved. No matter how big Miyuki was going to get she would always see her as the most beautiful woman in the world... Even after all the sleepless nights she has had. It had been hard for Miyuki to sleep, tossing her arms and legs all over the bed to try and get comfortable. With her belly already out, she couldn't sleep how she would normally, on her stomach and hand tucked under her pillow.
With the belly growing she had to find new positions to sleep in and most of the nights she threw her arms from left to right to either sleep on her right side, left side, or on her back.
Even though it knocked Sayaka to the edge of the bed or completely off, she still woke up in the mornings to greet her wife and their precious baby in her belly. Everything was going great at the Yamamoto-Watanabe household.

However, at the Yokoyama-Shimazaki household, it wasn't going too well.
"Yui!" Haruka shouted from the bedroom.
Yui jolted up on the couch and looked around, forgetting how she even got home. "What?" She croaked, throwing herself back to lay and fall asleep again.
Instead of Haruka coming out she shouted again, "how many times have I told you to stop leaving your clothes thrown everywhere!"
Yui ignored her but suddenly she felt so thing smack her in the face. She woke up again, complaining that that hurt and just felt more clothes pile up on her. "Stop. Leaving. Them, thrown. All over the floor!" Haruka shouted.
Yui then threw the pile of her clothes aside, hitting the floor and stood up from the couch angry at Haruka for waking her early. "Haruka! I've been working long hours, I'm sorry I get home wanting to sleep!"
"Stop shouting!" Haruka harshly whispered, "Haruki is asleep."
Yui let out a frustrated sound. "You're shouting too!" And with that Haruki woke up crying.
"Look what you did!" Haruka crossed her arms, turning away from Yui and heading to the bedroom to attend to their kid. Yui followed behind her continuing to argue with her.
"Why do you keep yelling at me, Haruka? Blaming me for everything! I left this, I did this, I threw this, I broke this! I'm tired! I need to sleep, I'm working all night tonight too."
Haruka turned at her heels and Yui halted watching a finger being pointed at her, "Because you don't even help clean this house!"
"Because I work all day!"
Haruki ended up screaming some more and the two mothers walked into his nursery to find him sitting up in his crib crying. Haruka picked him and tried soothing him but it wasn't working.
"Give him to me." Yui stuck her arms out.
Haruka ignored her and turned away, pacing back and forth in the room.
Yui sighed. "I just want to help. I want to hold my son."
Haruka only glared at her while she tried bobbing. "Fine." She walked up to her and handed him to her. Haruka waited a few seconds for him to stop crying but Haruki only cried some more. "Give him to me."
"I barely got him. At least let me try." Yui tried to speak in a calmer voice. "He probably knows we are arguing. With the shouting."
Haruka sighed, crossing her arms again. "Give me Haruki and go back to sleep then. Maybe that will calm me." Without bother to wait for Yui to return Haruki, Haruka took him from her arms.
"Fine I'm going to sleep." Yui said, turning to leave the nursery with Haruki crying , which did hurt Yui for walking away from her son, but if this was what would keep it peaceful between her and Haruka she was willing to try this so her son could relax.

Miyuki was cut down on hours at work since Sayaka begged her to take it easy, so most of her down time she would spend it at home cleaning or going out for a walk, and other times she would stop by to visit Haruka. Today, she decided to see her friend.
When she arrived, she was greeted by Haruka cheerfully like usual but Miyuki and Sayaka had felt something off between their friends. They haven't asked since they are only waiting for them to say something, but neither of them have.
"Hi." Miyuki greeted, making her way in and shutting the door behind her. "How are you? How is Haruki?" Miyuki asked in a baby gone voice to get Haruki laughing which he did.
"We are... Alright." Haruka replied with a forced smile.
"Alright?" Miyuki asked, placing her bag on the kitchen table. Haruka made her way to the couch with Haruki in her arms. She sat down and Miyuki sat beside her. "What's wrong?" Miyuki asked.
"Well," Haruka shook her head. "Yui and I haven't been getting along."
Miyuki was actually surprised to hear this seeing the two were the most loving couple towards each other. "What happened?"
"I don't know," Haruka shrugged, "just one day we slowly began to argue about things and get annoyed with each other. I've wanted to apologize but it always comes back to me getting so mad at her."
"So the two of you have t had time to talk?"
"That's the thing," Haruka sighed, she was already of the verge of tears. "Yui, works all the time, I'm mostly here by myself with Haruki."
"Okay," Miyuki placed a hand over Haruka's leg, "first things first, we need to get you and Yui a day for yourselves. When is her day off?"
Haruka shrugged, "I don't know. We haven't been alone in so long I don't think I want to be alone with her."
"Oh, come on, maybe when the two of you are it will lead to a talk." Miyuki said.
"Hopefully..." Haruka had some doubt.
"I'll talk to Sayaka, ask her to at least find out when Yui is off. And that day we will take Haruki and you two talk."
"Are you sure?" Haruka asked.
"Yes. Right, Haruki?" Miyuki took the baby boy from her friends arms and held him up making cooing sounds causing the boy to laugh.
"He has his teeth now?" Miyuki asked, still trying to cause the boy to laugh, she found him adorable when he laughed showing his two bottom teeth.
Haruka gave her a nod, sitting back on the couch, she was relieved to take a short break from holding Haruki. "He bit my finger the other day and it hurt. Look." She showed Miyuki her index finger, a small cut on the inside of it.
"Ouch." Miyuki gave a faint chuckle.
"I have to watch him almost all the time because he began putting things in his mouth." Haruka laughed, "he almost ate Yui's dinner the other night, it scared me." But her laughter quickly subsided, recalling that night when the two began to argue. From that moment on it was almost an everyday thing, although they still get along just fine.
"He sees you eating and thinks it must be yummy." Miyuki broke her friends thoughts as she continued to play with Haruki.
Haruka only responded with a nod and smile watching Miyuki play with Haruki. She loved how she clearly saw a glow from her, guessing the pregnancy was going really well and the young woman was excited. "How are you feeling?" Haruka asked, reaching to feel Miyuki's belly reminding her of when her belly stuck out.
Miyuki turned to her while Haruki sat on her lap, pat patting Miyuki's belly. "Good!" She gave a wide smile, "I have been tired, but overall I'm doing great. Oh, but I have been craving certain foods and Sayaka hasn't hesitated in getting them for me."
Haruka laughed, "like what?"
"Watermelon with seaweed wraps. It's oddly delicious."
Haruka laughed even more and asked if she had tried to get Sayaka to try the things she comes up with. "She did enjoy that, but some of the other things she denies quickly."
"You're only torturing her." Haruka laughed.
"Hey, you did the same with Yui!" Miyuki protested, "I've heard the stories." She turned her attention back to Haruki once she felt him trying to grab onto her shirt.
Haruka stopped laughing and smiled, she remembered those times when the two acted just like Sayaka and Miyuki and Haruka knew she would hear similar stories once they had their baby and it only caused her to grin. Though her and Yui have been fighting all the time they have spent together makes up for it.
"What?" Miyuki asked finding her grinning on her own.
"Nothing." Haruka shook her head. "How about you try and change Haruki's diaper again. I swear this time he won't pee on you."
Miyuki pouted, "that was horrible. But I have to get use to it right?"

Days later, Yui was busy at work like she had been since she began this job. Minami never pushed her to but Yui felt she owed her for giving her this job and she only wanted to keep the restaurant running smoothly which it has been.
Apart from working the books/business side of it all, Yui also learn to waitress while she walked around the place making sure customers critics were excellent. She also, tried to learn a few cooking trick to do at home, make dinner for Haruka some day, when she wasn't so busy.
Minami had noticed her working hard the last few months, even being able to give her a raise since the place was booming, however it was worrying her that her partner was taking on too much.
Just as Minami and Yui were helping clean along with the waiters and busboys, the owner of the place approached Yui. "Hey,"
Yui turned to Minami, smiling at her once she realized it was her. "Hi. We were busy tonight, weren't we?"
Minami looked around, "we were." She smiled she finally succeeded away from her mother. "But," she turned back to Yui and became serious. "You need a break, you have been working almost everyday. At first I let it slide when you came in on your days off and now you haven't taken any days off."
Yui looked up at her like a kid, like she was wondering why she was being scolded. "But-"
"Yui, go home, take the week off or more I don't care, you can take off however long you want but I want to see you well rested. I bet your wife misses you along with your precious baby boy."
Yui looked down, her head hanging low. "Haruka and I have been arguing. It's almost everyday now... I don't want to go home just to avoid the fights but it always occurs."
"Atsuko and I have gone through this, only it was because of my mother." she chuckled. "Now, go home, talk to Haruka. It's what I did with Atsuko and now we are happy as ever. We still argue so don't think you should completely stop that, trust me I've learned my lesson."
Yui listened to her, considered it but what if it didn't turn out like she was saying. "Fine. But I'll only get a few days off and I'll be back to work."
"Yui, take a week off at least. I don't know why you want to work so much." Minami said, picking up the rest of the few plates on the table Yui was working on.
"Because I want to make enough to pay my parents off for Haruki's medical bill, pay off the next months mortgage, and take Haruka on a proper honeymoon since we never actually had one..."
Minami was in awe. "Yui, you are one sweet girl. But this takes time and overworking won't help. Take time off, spend time with your family and talk to Haruka. Now, go. We will close up and I'll head home to my wife and kid." Minami shooed Yui away and she couldn't do anything but head to the back to grab her things and head home.

As soon as she arrived, she took a deep breath in and exhaled, expecting for her wife to either be surprised she was early or get into another argument. She opened the door and to her surprise she found Haruka running up to her with the biggest smile on her face. "Yui, oh my god, come here!" She rushed her and Yui quickly followed. "He is crawling! Haruki is crawling."
Yui found Haruki on the carpet crawling to one of his toys and grabbing pushing himself to sit up. "He isn't crawling backwards anymore!" She looked surprised, happy overall.
"He isn't!" Haruka said.
Yui placed her things down and made her way over to Haruki, which Haruka followed over as well. Taking a seat on the floor, Yui picked up her son, giving him a kiss and talked to him, asking him when he was crawling again to which Haruka answered for him, sitting right beside her wife, she told her it happened just seconds before she walked through the door. Yui suddenly realized that if she had stayed at work longer she would have missed this moment completely.
Minami was right about taking some time off. She turned to Haruka with Haruki sitting on her legs while he, again like with Miyuki, patted Yui's flat stomach. "I'm having time off of work." She informed Haruka.
Her wife turned over at her surprised. "Really?" She asked.
Yui nodded. "Yeah. Minami gave me a week off, I'll be home and help you out. How does that sound?" Yui asked. She wanted to make sure it was alright with Haruka especially with the arguing.
"That... Sounds great!" Haruka tried to sound excited but she really did hold it back. It worried her too.
Without another word being said the two only turned to Haruki and began to spend their night with him until he fell asleep in Yui's arms on the couch. The baby boy laid on his tummy over his mothers, his head resting on her shoulder. She rubbed his back soothing him, her eyes closed almost falling asleep.
"Yui," Haruka appeared over the two. "Why don't you put him in his crib and come to bed."
She had opened her heavy eyes and shook her head. "I want him to sleep with me. I've missed him."
Haruka felt a tug on the corner of her lips. "Then bring him to bed."
Yui, with the last of her strength, got off the couch still holding onto Haruki and soothing his back to keep him asleep. Haruka let her go first and she placed her hand on her wife's back helping her get to the bedroom.
Asking Yui to place Haruki in bed so she could change out of her work clothes, the older girl shook her head. Haruka saw her being childish not wanting to let go of Haruki. She smiled. "Yui,"
Yui gave an okay and placed the boy in bed gently, he did twitch but Yui's voice soothes him back to sleep.
Tiredly she made her way over to her drawers taking out her pajamas only to lazily take her clothes off. Haruka quickly jumped in to help, almost giggling at Yui's tired state. She took off the white button up blouse, the black slacks, and bra, along with letting her hair down. Then Haruka grabbed the shirt throwing over Yui, who popped her head out the collar with a smile, staring at Haruka.
Haruka didn't seem to catch this until she felt eyes on her, almost like Yui wanted her to pay attention to her. Finally looking at her, Haruka blushed, it had been awhile since Yui looked at her lovingly. Haruka handed her the pants to put on, which Yui did on her own but never broke her gaze to Haruka.
Once set, Yui reached for Haruka's waist pulling her against her body, her forehead resting onto Haruka's, who reached up and caught Yui's face into her hands. They could feel each other's breaths become a tad heavy, nearing their lips like they wanted to kiss, which also had been awhile since they kissed.
"I'm sorry." Yui muttered.
Haruka felt her warm breath against her lips and Haruka could only apologize as well. "I'm sorry too."
Suddenly, not able to hold back, their lips crashed into each other's and enjoyed their moment, their kiss becoming intense like they haven't tasted those lips in so long, which was so long.
They pulled away, breathless. Yui kissed her one last time before taking her in and embrace, laying her head on Haruka's shoulder and tightly holding her close. Haruka only wrapped her arms around her as well and ran a hand up onto Yui's long black hair, holding her in place and never wanting to let go.

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2016, 04:57:50 PM »
As usual author-san, beautiful way of writing the story. I can't help but fall in love with it. The way how each character is presented. 😊
I might be sounding corny but I just wanted to express my feelings for your fanfics. I haven't had a good fanfic in a long time. 
Keep up the good work. 🙌🎆🎇🎉(っ´ω`c)
By the way, reading Untitled as well. Beautiful as well.  o(>ω<)o

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2016, 04:08:47 PM »
:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: JANIX HERE  :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

SAYAKA AND MILKY ARE SO SWEET!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE SAYAMILKY MOMENTS.  :hee: :hee:

ALSO LOOKING FORWARD FOR YUIPARU MOMENTS.   :on bleed: :on bleed:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.   :wriggly: :wriggly:

ALSO THE STORY IS NICE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.   :on GJ: :on GJ:

Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline jurenatsumina

• sayamilky? yuiparu? sayaparu? okay desu...
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2016, 04:40:09 AM »
Lovely :heart: :heart:
yui is such a lovely and supporting husb--wife i mean :inlove::twothumbs :inlove:

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: YuiParu Sayamilky Family 14
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2016, 09:51:25 AM »
Mistakes and Autocorrects if some words don't make sense in some parts

Ever since Yui got that week off from work it gave her a chance to spend time with her family and talk things over with Haruka. It turns out that working long hours caused Haruka to feel she wasn't there helping her with Haruki, it made her feel lonely. So, before heading back to work she promised Haruka she would be home with her and Haruki as much as she could. She asked Minami to cut her hours short and Minami couldn't deny her that.
Still, Yui worked long nights on weekends which Haruka understood, just as long as when she gets home she doesn't throw her clothes everywhere, only by the door in a small pile for Haruka for wash.
The two spend time together as much as they could, going out for walks at the park, having dinner as a family, even asking Miyuki and Sayaka to take care of Haruki.
The first time in a long time, Sayaka and Miyuki finally took care of Haruki. The two didn't seem nervous, they had watched Yui and Haruka parent before, although it did turn out a little challenging.
"Wait, so the onesie is on backwards?" Sayaka asked, holding Haruki up with a onesie buttoned up wrong.
Miyuki was sitting on the floor laughing, "Sayaka, it's buttoned wrong too."
Sayaka sighed, frustrated, taking a seat beside Miyuki. "I'm never going to be a good parent."
Miyuki's laughing died down and she turned to her wife, placing a hand over her shoulder. "Honey, it's just a onesie. You will learn along the way this won't be learned overnight."
Sayaka laid Haruki down on his blanket on the floor where they sat, beginning to unbutton his pajamas, "but when I look at you with him, you handle him with so much care, like you know what you're doing." She got the onesie off throwing it to the side, leaving Haruki in just his diaper, happily kicking around.
Miyuki watched her, taking the onesie from the floor and handing it to her. "Try again."
Sayaka looked at the pajamas in her hand then back up at her wife smiling. She took the onesie again to try putting it on him while Miyuki encouraged her. When Sayaka got it on the baby, she was happy to see she got it on right this time and sat the baby up.
"See," Miyuki rubbed her shoulder, "you just need to take your time. You'll learn."
Sayaka turned to her again and smiled, "I wish i was as confident as you with babies."
Miyuki bit her lip. "You know," she looked down to Haruki, then to her belly rubbing her hand over it. "I'm actually scared to have our baby."
Sayaka was surprised at her confession, she looked happy, excited for the baby to be born. Never did she think her partner was scared. "You're scared?"
Miyuki nodded. "I don't know how much it's going to hurt when I have him, or her. What if I end up forgetting what everyone has told me to do to care for him? What if I fail? I've had these thoughts..." She looked back up at Sayaka, "but the only way I won't be terrified is because of you." She added, taking Sayaka's hand into hers.
Sayaka smiled at her, tightening her grip, "then we will learn together, because I am scared as well."
"Then we will be scared together." Miyuki gave her a small smile. The two turned back to Haruki, biting down on his gummy toy, Miyuki resting her head on Sayaka shoulder while they held hands. "We can do this." She said, catching the baby smiling at the two.

Yui and Haruka had a night out, craving street food and a walk around the city. Yui had planned on taking Haruka out, seeing as she was mostly stuck indoors all day, she thought maybe a stroll around would do her good and it did. It felt like their teenager days when they snuck out just to be together, before Yui's parents found out about them. The two wouldn't have much money, so, they did this roam the street buy cheap street food and walk around going into shops and taking pictures together.
It was a their cheap date.
"I hope Haruki takes their date out like this once he is older." Haruka said, taking a hold onto Yui's arm as they strolled past other couples.
"Until he is eighteen." Yui replied.
Haruka laughed and said, "twenty. I don't want my son dating 'til he turns twenty."
Yui laughed loudly, "Ha! He is going to be sneaking around with whoever he is seeing and won't ever tell us."
Haruka pouted, "he won't!"
"If he is anything like you, he will."
Haruka frowned, Yui was right. If Haruka was daring enough to make Yui sneak out of her house in the middle of the night just to roam the streets than her son would probably do the same. "As long as it's someone he really really likes or loves."
Yui gave a quick glance telling her, "if he is like us, than he will know and he will tell us."
"Such a good boy." Haruka laughed. Haruki would be a good boy, with Yui nurturing for him she would t doubt their kid would turn out to be smart, cool, and handsome, but apart from that more caring than anyone she's ever known.
"Come on," Yui took her from her thoughts. "Let's go in here, I want to take Haruki something."
Haruka looked in the store and happily agreed to go in with her, still tightly holding on to her wife's arm, slowly snaking down to take hold of her hand, intertwining their fingers together.

By Miyuki's seventh month, she had a bigger belly, the tiredness kicking in. She had an appointment with Atsuko for a routine check up on the same day Haruka and Yui were going to take Haruki for a check up as well. She had hitched a ride with them, Sayaka was working for the day and of course her wife didn't want her going on her own. So while Haruka sat with Haruki between Yui and Miyuki, Atsuko came out to check Haruki first.
"Stay with Miyuki." Haruka told Yui.
Miyuki told her to go but Yui took Haruka's seat right beside her, "I'll stay."

Haruka walked into her office. "How are you?" Atsuko asked.
"I'm good, Haruki is good too."  Haruka answered, seat in Haruki on the bed.
Atsuko had taken his charts out, looking for his last check up. "Okay, so the last time he didn't his shot, so we can give it to him today."
"Okay." Haruka never liked him getting shots, they always made him cry.
Before giving his shot, Atsuko checked him; his height, weight, his heart. She also checked the inside of his mouth. "Your teeth are coming out nicely." She commented.
"Yeah, but they hurt." Haruka chimed in, reminded of the bites he has given her, especially during breast feeding.
"Is he eating his baby food?" She asks.
"Yeah, but he sometimes doesn't want any, only breast milk."
"Try giving him in bottle again," Atsuko said, "or try to continue giving him baby food or baby cereal."
Haruka gave a nod and turned to grab Haruki, readying him for his shot.

Outside in the waiting room Yui and Miyuki were talking. Going over baby names, what to buy the newborn, and how her and Sayaka were feeling being two months away from finally getting to hold their baby.
"I'm a little scared, but excited." Miyuki said.
Yui smiled, "I understand the feeling."
"Then you and Haruka were scared too?" Miyuki raised a brow, she thought the two of them wouldn't ever be scared.
"We were terrified once the day got closer," Yui told her, "but when the day comes and you hold your baby..." Miyuki caught her small smile, genuine, "the fear washes away and all you want to do it hold the baby and love'em."
Miyuki felt a little of her fear wash away, it was a help to hear that. Now, she knew her and Sayaka weren't the only new parents to be, such scaredy cats.
"Miyuki." The two heard Atsuko call, catching Haruka walking up to the two with baby Haruki.
"My turn." Miyuki stood from her seat, quickly saying hello to Haruki as the two passed by.
"We will wait for you." Haruka told her before she walked with Atsuko to her office.
As soon as Yui caught Haruki she asked, "why did he cry?" Catching the stuffy red nose and the shade of pink around his eyes.
"He had a shot." Haruka answered.
"My baby!" Yui took him from Haruka's arms just as she took a seat beside her.
"You spoil him." Haruka laughed.
"I spoil him if I want!"

In the doctors office, Miyuki settled onto the bed covered only by white paper. Atsuko was going to check how she and the baby were doing and inform her how the last trimester of her pregnancy will go. Just before she began however, Sayaka came crashing in scaring the two.
"Woah," she looked at the door not thinking it would swing open so fast.
"Sayaka!" Miyuki sat up, getting upset she scared her and Atsuko.
"I'm sorry," she raised her hands as if she protected herself from the glares she was getting. "I thought I would be late, Yui and Haruka told me you just came in."
"Sayaka, come in. Close the door." Atsuko informed her, giving her her seat to sit beside Miyuki. "We were just about to check your baby." Atsuko said. "I swear you Minami and Yui are the same." She chuckled under her breath. Miyuki heard her and laughed as well, while Sayaka didn't as she settled into her seat beside Miyuki.
While Atsuko was setting up for the ultrasound Miyuki had asked Sayaka what she was doing there. "I thought you were busy at work."
"They gave me lunch break." Sayaka answered. "I wanted to come and be with you." She took Miyuki's hand, and Miyuki couldn't help but feel warmth on her cheeks. Damn, Sayaka was just too sweet.
"I hate you though." Miyuki quickly said, diverting her from catching her blush.
"Why?"
"You barged in scaring me and Atsuko."
Sayaka let out a nervous laugh, "I'm sorry."
"Its alright," Atsuko said, squeezing out a blue cool gel over Miyuki's exposed baby bump. "Minami does that a lot. I should be use to it by now." She grabbed the small remote looking device, pressing it over the gel and smearing some of it over Miyuki's bump. "There's the baby."
The couple immediately heard the heartbeat and caught their baby on the screen. From the last check ups they have seen their baby grow and learned to spot him, although now it was easier since the baby was bigger. Sayaka leaned in, without noticed she asked, "will it be a She or he?"
Miyuki slapped her arm and Sayaka gave a goofy smile at her, "I know we won't know until later."
"I can tell you." Atsuko told them, her eyes never leaving the screen.
"No!" Miyuki exclaimed, "I don't want to know. I want it to be a surprise."
"What color is the nursery?"
"A soft green." Sayaka answered the doc.
"Neutral." Atsuko scrunched her smile. She found the two to be just as cute as Yui and Haruka.
"How is he?" Miyuki asked, she was becoming nervous once Atsuko became quiet and watched the screen intently.
"Your baby is doing great!" Atsuko turned answering to her, "I'll print some pictures and you should be good."
Miyuki let out a breath of relief, feeling Sayakas hand give a squeez and she looked up at her. "She's fine." She told her wife.
"He." Miyuki corrected.
"Okay, since it's your last trimester, the baby will tend to flip, he or she will move around a lot more. The baby can hear you better now as well so careful with loud noises they do jolt as well. Also, keep taking your vitamins, careful with you foods again, and relax. You will have harder days where you feel exhausted, your feet will swell too so try to stay off them for as long as you can." Atsuko notified of her all. "And tell Sayaka to rub your feet whenever." She added.
"She already looks out for me everyday, every second." Miyuki rolled her eyes, landing on Sayaka with a foolish grin.
"Spoil her then. You won't do it later on." Atsuko laughed.
"I'm not Minami." Sayaka said, "or Yui."
The girls laughed giving her a, 'yeah right' look.
Atsuko handed them another ultrasound picture and Sayaka took a good look at it to figure if it was a boy or girl, "you can't tell from that," Atsuko told her. "That's it, take it easy and by the time you know it you will be back with me delivering the cute baby." She scrunched her nose.

The couples headed out the office. Sayaka left back to work, not before leaving Miyuki a quick kiss on the lips. And Haruka wanted to go home and sleep, the night before Haruki was up late and they had an early day as well. Yui was going to stop by the restaurant to sign off on some papers Minami asked her to sign and Miyuki didn't really want to go home, she wanted to let Haruka sleep, so Yui asked her to accompany her. They dropped off the mother and son and the two left to the restaurant.

"Are you hungry?" Yui asked once they arrived there. "Because I am."
Miyuki laughed, "yeah I'm hungry."
"Let me go back to the office and I'll be right back then." Yui said, settling her at a table. While Miyuki waited she looked around the restaurant finding it was pretty packed around this time, maybe it was as popular as she had expected. She had not had a chance to come eat here much. It was her third time here. But she liked it, she heard the clanking from spoons, forks, and glasses, she heard the chit chat from the people, and she could hear and smell the food cooking in the kitchen. It had been long since she worked as a waitress at a restaurant. She had done it when she was younger, while she was at school.
"Hey, Miyuki." Minami appeared. "How are you? Yui told me you went to visit Acchan."
Miyuki returned the greeting with her smile, "we did go. The baby and I are fine, and I'm starting my last trimester."
"So the baby is almost here. Exciting." Minami was glad to hear that, she wanted to meet the baby as well. The two continued their talk until Yui came by asking what she wanted to eat. Once she placed her order Yui left again to the kitchen requesting the best dishes be made.
"I see the restaurant is doing amazing." Miyuki smiled, looking around the place.
Minami nodded, "it is. It's very busy."
"And how do you handle it? I mean you probably have to work all day everyday."
"Yeah, but somehow I manage. I get to see Atsuko during her breaks from work. And when she is out, she comes by with Ami."
"She's such a cute baby." Miyuki grinned, her nose scrunching at the thought of the adorable Ami.
"Very cute, but she has been a little too much lately." Minami laughed.
"Who has?" Yui asked, returning to sit beside Miyuki.
"Ami. The other day she drew on the walls even when we told her to stop she kept laughing and drawing. Now we have art on our wall."
The girls laughed, picturing a wall of colors scribbled all over. They continued their talk and moments later, Minami was called over to the kitchen to handle business again. Yui and Miyuki got their food and began to eat, the two were starving.
"What about Haruka, what will she eat?" Miyuki asked, taking a sip of her ice water.
"I ordered something for her to go." Yui smiled, "she has been asking for grilled cheese, I usually take her the ones from here since she loves them."
Miyuki smiled, her friends were cute. "I swear you two are too perfect for each other."
Yui laughed, "so are you and Sayaka!"
"But not as cute as the two of you."
"You got Sayaka to become mushy, how isn't that cute?"
Miyuki laughed and Yui did as well. "That reminds me," Miyuki snapped her fingers, "I need to pick up Sayakas gift before they end up selling it."
Yui looked up from taking a bite of her food, "what gift?"
"A guitar." Miyuki answered, her brows wiggling up and down.
"You mean that guitar she's been talking about?" She swallowed down the food in her mouth.
Miyuki gave a nod, taking a bite of her own food.
"Lucky! Why does she deserve that?" Yui asked, taking a drink of her water.
"Because she has been the best wife!" Miyuki glowed and Yui noticed it, she's seen it and Haruka and her talk about it. The same went for Sayaka, they were both excited and happy not just since her pregnancy but way before that, when the two met. That's why it made the couple so cute.
"We can go when we are done then." Yui told her and happily Miyuki gulped down her food excited.

Haruka was able to catch up on her sleep with Haruki sleeping beside her in bed. She woke up first a little later catching the sun setting and expecting her wife to be home by now but when she got up to check the house it was quiet, with no one home.
She figured she would send her a message and ask where she was at or what she was up to, also adding she was hungry. Expecting a quickly reply she got nothing. In that moment she heard Haruki blowing raspberries, knowing he has woken up from his nap as well. She went to her room to pick him up. "Hey, Haruki, did you sleep well?"
Suddenly she heard a knocking at the door. "That's probably your mama Yui." The little boy smiled.
She made her way to the front door opening it to find Sayaka, widely grinning to Haruka as soon as she saw her. "Hello." She greeted, walking in like it was her home too, which pretty much it was seeing the friends hang out in each other's homes so much.
"Hey?" Haruka greeted, confused as to why she was there.
"Miyuki asked me to pick her up here. She said she was out with Yui still."
That explained why Yui had not picked up. "Ah, okay. I just woke up from my sleep and Haruki did too." Haruka explained, while Sayaka's after ion went to Haruki, laughing at her silly faces.
"I thought they would be here by now." Sayaka said, still playing with Haruki.
"No, I just messaged her. She will probably call soon." She felt as if she was talking to herself, Sayaka kept playing with her baby. "Do you want to carry him?" She asked laughing.
Sayaka looked up, "ah, yeah... Sorry." She chuckled. She took Haruki into her arms, while Haruka went to the kitchen to grab a bottle and fill it with water for Haruki. Sayaka followed her while she kept playing with Haruki.
"How was work?" Haruka asked.
"Good," Sayaka finally gave her the attention Haruka wanted, "it was a long day but overall good. I'm actually getting time off when the baby is born."
"Really?"
"Yeah. For a couple of weeks so Miyuki wouldn't be alone."
"And are you ready for your baby?" Haruka screwed the top of the bottle and handed it to Sayaka, checking if Haruki was thirsty.
"I'm nervous. I think we have everything we need."
Haruka knew how she felt, it was exactly what she felt before she had her baby and Yui felt it as well, they were scared before too. "You will be fine."
Sayaka gave a chuckle, "ha, yeah right." She gave Haruki the bottle and he began to drink from it, finding he was thirsty.
"Hey, we were scared, nervous, too. The both of you will be fine, as long as you stick together and help each other out."
Sayaka looked at her, "can you guys help us too?"
Haruka laughed, "sure, we will be here when you need us."
"Good." Haruki suddenly slapped the bottle from Sayaka's hand and began to cry. "You threw that, I didn't." Sayaka argued and Haruka laughed picking up the bottle.

Yui and Miyuki had picked up Sayaka's guitar in its case and stuck it in the trunk of Yui's car before jumping in and taking off to get home, reminding Yui not to take her home because Sayaka was probably going to be waiting for her at their place with Haruka.
While Yui drive she heard her phone chime, checking it really quick to find her wife's message. She asked Miyuki to reply while she drove. However when she handed her the phone it fell through her fingers and in between the seats.
"Sorry," Miyuki apologized.
Yui said, "it's alright, we can find it when we get there."
The two continued to make their way home, all while Haruka and Sayaka were laughing over a movie they decided to watch while Haruki sat on the floor with his toys scattered around, grabbing them and playing with them. At times he would glance up at the tv to watch or at her mother and auntie laughing and talking over the movie.
"I'm going to feed Haruki." Haruka told Sayaka during the movie. But Sayaka stood up and said she will, she's never actually tried to feed him.
While she did, Haruka tried calling Yui this time, wondering where they could have gone that was taking so long, also she wanted food and she was too lazy to cook.
Yui could hear her phone ringing and ringing, she wanted to answer and tell her wife she was on her way over with food but the phone had fallen into the black hole. Miyuki tried reaching for it but couldn't find it. As soon as they hit a red light, Yui quickly reached over to search for it.
"Ha! I got it!" She said. Miyuki watched her struggle getting the phone out laughing at her actually trying and hearing her cry out because she got her hand stuck. But, when she did get the phone out the two heard the sound of metals crashing together, feeling the impact from behind the car and all that was heard was the sound of the cars horn trail off.

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2016, 10:24:38 AM »
CAR CRASH ACCIDENT!!! Come on!! SayaMilky's baby is coming and there have to be a car crash!! :mon mad: :mon headbang: :mon headbang: :imdead:

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2016, 01:21:43 PM »
OH MY GOD!!! :shocked

Sayaka gonna kill somebody

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2016, 02:06:31 PM »
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
Please don't let anyone get injured. The baby and the guitar will be in danger!!  :on voodoo: :on voodoo: :on voodoo: :on voodoo: :on voodoo: :on voodoo:
Anyway Thx rosask45-san for the update.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2016, 02:21:21 PM »
Nooooooo!
Just please, don't make them get bad injuries TOT

Gonna wait the next one, author-san~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2016, 04:44:46 PM »
'Its going to be a girl'
'No its going to be a boy'
NOPE it's not any  :mon scare:

But seriously though, Sayamilky's baby better be safe (and Milky & Yui)

Offline jurenatsumina

• sayamilky? yuiparu? sayaparu? okay desu...
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2016, 06:07:19 PM »
There's sayaparu moment but i don't want to talk about it
YADAAAAAAAA :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: yui :bleed eyes: miyuki :bleed eyes:

will miyuki & yui die? or will they survive?
and the baby  :cry: will miyuki have a miscarriage? :bleed eyes:

Please update the next chapter ASAP :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: ONEGAI :cry:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2016, 08:47:00 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! AUTHOR-SAN!!!!!!!!!1
HOW COULD YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2016, 03:42:30 PM »
By the way author-san, I was re-reading the series again and I just wanted to ask about what was the sickness or something that Yui and Paruru were taking about in the second chapter?

These lines:

“Should we start soon?” Yui asked, a smirk appearing on her face as she turned to Haruka. Haruka laughed and shook her head. “Not yet. You know what the doctor said.”

Yui nodded, “I know, I know.”

“Let’s wait a year and if your test results come back all clean then we will considered another baby.” Haruka smiled at her.

“Alright.” Yui leaned her head against Haruka’s again and watched Haruki. “Hopefully, I’ll be fine.”

Offline minami_24

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2016, 03:59:13 PM »
Yui nooooooo !!!!  :cry:
Update please  :(

Offline rosask45

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2016, 01:23:45 AM »
By the way author-san, I was re-reading the series again and I just wanted to ask about what was the sickness or something that Yui and Paruru were taking about in the second chapter?

These lines:

“Should we start soon?” Yui asked, a smirk appearing on her face as she turned to Haruka. Haruka laughed and shook her head. “Not yet. You know what the doctor said.”

“Let’s wait a year and if your test results come back all clean then we will considered another baby.” Haruka smiled at her.

“Alright.” Yui leaned her head against Haruka’s again and watched Haruki. “Hopefully, I’ll be fine.”

Hehe.. I shouldn't have added that... lol! But I will mention it in the next chapter If I ever finish lol!  I had an idea before but I forgot it and just kept writing the story and I did remember this part I just couldn't come up with something but I think I have and idea  :P Don't worry about it   :nervous

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2016, 03:24:33 AM »

These lines:

Hehe.. I shouldn't have added that... lol! But I will mention it in the next chapter If I ever finish lol!  I had an idea before but I forgot it and just kept writing the story and I did remember this part I just couldn't come up with something but I think I have and idea  :P Don't worry about it   :nervous

Hahahahaha thanks! Was just curious after re-reading it again. But I'm looking forward to it. Please update soon.  GAMBATTE!!!!!

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2016, 12:11:12 PM »
Oh, wow...
I just started to feel like tearing up, imagining about the nice little family they have, hoping that I could have something like that with the person I love as well...
Then, here come the car crash...
Author-san...
You know that many people will find it hard to forgive you if something happens to Yui
Or Milky...
Or SayaMilky's baby...
Right...? *insert threatening evil grin here* *chuckle*
Thank you for this story. It takes me through an emotional roller coaster.
Will be waiting for the next chapter for sure.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Human Gift