JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Dress Off

Author Topic: This Thing Called Love(UPDATED 11/26/14) [COMPLETE]  (Read 150210 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATE 3/19)
« Reply #280 on: March 20, 2009, 01:10:52 AM »
CHAPTER 35

Alright Uncle! :rockon:  :cow:

Something tells me the reason why he took so long was that he was trying to find the bits and pieces for Reina's costume himself. :D

I go back to look at the pieces to my costume.

“Why a cat?”

He shrugs. “It looked like it would suit you.”
:lol:   :twothumbs

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #281 on: March 20, 2009, 01:45:40 AM »
YEAH She can GO!!! =D

She can be CatWomen like Halle Berry xDDDDDDDDDDD

= w =

Don't worry Junkie =)

We will wait for you *o*

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #282 on: March 20, 2009, 08:14:43 AM »
oHH.
a cat!  XD
SO Kame issss?
i wanna knw wat the others dressed up as..

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #283 on: March 20, 2009, 11:27:57 PM »
I wish Kame in a very sexy Library Girl... with her hair tie at the back of her head and with glasses saying "You know what's the punishment for don't give back the books at time?"

Sorry I'm a BONES fan xD

Well... mmm Eri NEEDS some barely covered outfit xD

Or maybe it's just me xD

This party will be awesomw, but I guess it has to has some drama or maybe problems or maybe don't know xD

Update *o*

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #284 on: March 24, 2009, 09:12:26 PM »
CHAPTER 36

“Eri?”

She looks up from her bento box and I quickly snap a picture of her with my cell phone. I look it over and start to laugh. She looks so cute. She has a deer caught in the headlights look with pieces of rice around her face and near her mouth. I save the picture.

“I’m keeping this as my background.” I laugh

She has on a frown and it’s hard to take it seriously with the bits of rice still stuck to her face. I laugh again and reach over to pinch her cheeks. She pushes my hands away and smiles. She can never really get mad at me and if she were I’m sure she wouldn’t stay mad for long. We smile at each other from across the table. I want so bad to hold her hand or have some sort of close contact with her. Why did she have to sit across from me today?

“Eri, clean your face.” Risa scolds, breaking our moment

Risa goes back to eating her meal and Eri grabs a nearby napkin. She wipes her face clean then goes back to focus on her bento. I try to go back to eating my own lunch, but I can’t since I’m so happy and excited. It’s hard for me to sit still and enjoy my meal. Today’s Friday and that means today’s the Halloween party! I can’t wait. It’s going to be a night of fun. As long as no one gets completely drunk. I better keep a close eye on Eri so no one would try and trick her into drinking alcohol. Another thing, I still have to find a way to get Miki and Aya together. I forgot completely about that! I might have a little plan at tonight’s party. I just hope it doesn’t backfire on me again. I’ll just have to see if my plan is any good; if not well…I’ll be ducking and hiding from Miki for a week or two, again. I lift up my chopsticks and bring it to my mouth to take a bite.

“Reina?”

I look up and there’s a flash that blinds me t. I blink a few times to see again and Eri has on a winning face while laughing. She looks down to her cell phone then at me. She shows me the picture she has of me with my mouth open ready to eat and looking at the camera. She laughs again and closes her phone.

“So cute.” She squeals

I’ll get her back. She smiles at me then goes back to eating in peace. When will this day be over so I can get ready for the party? I’m looking forward to it a lot.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast after that, surprisingly. I would have thought things would go slow after lunch, but I’m glad they didn’t. When the bell rang I ran to my locker to put my books away and homework I can worry about later. I hurried outside when I was done putting my belongings away. Ai offered me a ride home like usual and I agreed. I needed to get home as quick as possible. I had a lot of things to do to get my costume ready for tonight. Eri wanted to come with me to see what I dressed up as, but I told her she’d see when it’s done. She had to go home anyway to get ready too. I went straight to the bathroom when I got home. I went to shower first then would do my hair, make-up, and then my costume. I made sure to keep my shower quick and then got dressed up. I put on a tight black shirt, shorts, thigh high black and pink-stripped socks, black heels, and then the choker necklace my uncle bought. It looks good so far. I’ll have to do my hair next. It took me about an hour and a half to get my hair done. I decided to leave it down this time, instead of up. My make-up might be just a little bit longer to take. I walk out of the bathroom to get the make-up kit my uncle got. I put on the cat ears and take the large cat paw gloves too, and then head back towards the bathroom again. I look at myself into the mirror. How should I put the make-up on? Where should I put the make-up on? I’ll worry about that later. I’ll just put on some eyeliner first and mascara. I made sure I put them both on neatly. When I’m done I inspect to see if I should add more or take some of it off. It seems fine. I go to the Halloween make-up and rip it open. I’m really not sure what to do. I look at the make-up then back at my reflection. Maybe my uncle will know.

“Uncle! I need your help for a minute.” I call out

I look into the mirror waiting for him. I hear my uncle walk down the hall and I see his reflection come into the mirror. He enters the bathroom.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m not sure how I should paint my face.”

He looks me over, thinking. He goes over and picks up the brush and dips it into one of the paints. I face him and he dabs my nose a few times, running the brush in a circular motion. I crinkle my nose. He stops and looks at me.

“Sorry, it tickles.”

I signal for him to continue and he goes back to painting my nose and runs the brush over my nose one last time. Then he goes to the black paint and puts his brush in it. He does three quick strokes on both sides of my nose all the way to my cheeks. He puts the brush down and looks at his work.

“That’s not bad, take a look.”

I face the mirror again and laugh. He painted the tip of my nose pink and gave me three black whiskers next to my nose.

“What? It’s not so good? Maybe I should paint blushes on your face.”

“No it’s fine. I like it. Thank you.” I smile at him

He smiles back and leaves. I put on the cat gloves next. I think I’m all set to go. I just need Ai to pick me up. But first I need to talk to my uncle. I walk out of the bathroom and find him in the kitchen cleaning up.

“Uncle, I’ll be at Ai’s house after the party. Is that ok with you? You have my cell phone number if you need me.”

“It’s fine Reina, I trust you. Just be careful ok?”

“I will.” I go over and hug him “Thanks for letting me go.”

He chuckles. “It’s no big deal. I think you’re old enough to have some more freedom than your dad lets you.” He pats the top of my head “The costume looks real nice on you by the way.”

My cell phone starts to ring. I take it out of my pocket and look to see who’s calling. It’s Eri. I walk out of the kitchen to take the call.

“Hello?”

“Reina, Ai’s down stairs. Are you ready?”

“Yeah, I’ll be down there in a second.”

I hang up and grab my coat and my bag that has all my clothes when I go to spend the night at Ai’s place. It’s a good thing my uncle got that ready while I was so busy with getting my costume ready.

“I’m leaving now.” I tell him

“Have fun.”

I go out the door and race out to the front of the apartment building. Eri’s standing against the car waiting for me; she spots me and waves hello, then tells Ai to open the trunk. I put my bag inside then notice what Eri’s wearing.

“You’re not wearing the turtle outfit.” I point out

“I decided this would be much easier. Plus I get to wear the cool cowboy hat.”

I laugh. Well the cowgirl outfit is really nice on her. She has on the denim pants, cowboy boots, plaid long sleeved shirt, with the vest over it. She looks cute.

“I like your costume.” She says finally noticing mine

“Hey can you two get inside already!” Ai yells from the front seat

“Yeah I’m coming.” I grumble

I go to open the door, but Eri gets there first.

“Ma’am.” She says in a fake country accent and bows her head while holding her hat.

“You’re such a dork.” I tell her

I get inside and she comes in next. She’ll have to sit on my lap this time since the car is so small. It’s a good thing she isn’t so heavy. She closes the door and Ai pulls the car back into the road. I look around and notice the costumes everyone is wearing.

“Hi, Reina.” Koharu waves from the left of me “I like your costume.”

“Thanks.” She has on a suit and her hair is in a ponytail tied up with a red ribbon. She has a few strands of her hair out in the front. “Are you a prince?”

“Yep, it was Michishige-san’s idea.”

“So that means that, Sayu’s,”

“I’m a princess, yes.” She answers for me

I chuckle. Isn’t that something? It is cute. They dressed up to match each other. Sayu has on a crimson red dress that has a v-neck shaped collar and her hair is let down instead of in pigtails. It’s wavy at the ends. Then I look to Ai. She has on these gray and furry ears. I can’t see what she’s wearing though since Eri blocks most of my view.

“Ai what are you?”

“A wolf and Risa’s Little Red Ridding Hood.”

That makes sense now. I move over to the side a little to see Risa. She has her hair up in two braided pigtails and she has on the red cape with the red plaid shirt. Hey did everyone dress up to match each other besides Eri and I?

“If I knew you guys were going to dress up together I would have done the same with Eri.” I mumble

“Well you could have been a cow so I can lasso you with a rope.” Eri suggests

“There’s no way I’m being a cow.” I exclaim

Everyone laughs. The rest of the ride we sit in silence. I’m sure everyone is eager to get to the party just as much as I am. But I’m just as eager to camp out in Ai’s backyard for the night too. After waiting for thirty minutes, the car slows down then stops.

“We’re here.” Ai announces

We scurry out of the car and towards Yossie’s house. We can hear music and people yelling the second we step on to the porch. I’m sure most of the people inside are drunk. Through a window I can see flashing lights. Ai bangs on the door a few times since no one can hear us with all the loud music inside. The door opens a few seconds later and its Yossie.

“Hey you guys made it. Nice costumes.” She smiles at us

She’s wearing an orange jersey and orange baggy shorts with sneakers. Is this her costume?

“I’m a soccer player if you’re wondering.” She says

That fits her very well. I chuckle and she moves aside to let us in. The music is louder inside than it was standing outside. I can barely think right. And the blinker light makes it hard and confusing to see. I put my hand out in front of me to get around. I feel Eri hold my hand as she walks through the crowd. Yep, half these people are drunk.

“I’ll take your coats.” Yossie yells over the music

We hand her our coats and she walks away to hang them up in a closet. I look to Eri. She seems nervous to be here. I’m guessing wild parties like this isn’t her way to have fun. I don’t like it that much either. People tend to go crazy when they’re drunk.

“Stay away from the alcohol ok?” I remind her

She nods. As we make our way to the end of the crowd Rika and Mari come over to greet us.

“Reina, Eri, it’s good to see you here. I like your costumes.” Rika says

“Your costume is cute.” Eri replies

Rika’s an angel and Mari is a fairy. I can’t help, but laugh at Mari, though. She notices that I’m laughing and glares at me.

“Aren’t you the cutest and shortest fairy I’ve ever seen?” I joke

She stares at me, but since she’s all decorated in glitter and a sparkly pair of fairy wings it’s hard to take her seriously. I laugh even more. It gets her angrier. Eri nudges me.

“I’m sorry, sorry. I like the costume, Mari.” I sigh

“You two be careful. If you need me I’ll be with Yossie.” Rika informs

They leave and Eri and I go to the snack table. I peer down at the juice in the bowl. Should I dare to drink it? The odds are it most likely got spiked. I think I’ll stay away from that. I’ll just settle for what’s to eat instead.

“Well look who it is.”

I feel myself shiver with fear. I turn around.

“Miki.” I cry

She stares at me with her arms crossed over her chest. She’s still not mad about the whole slap from Aya thing right? Maybe I’ll try and change the subject to get her mind off it.

“Nice costume. It fits you well.”

She’s a devil and has the two little horns on her head and dressed in all black. That doesn’t distract her though. So she still is angry about the whole Aya thing. Man that’s not good.

“You better not try anything funny this time. I can deal with Aya being mad at me, but if she hates me I’ll kill you.” She warns

“Got it.” I chuckle meekly

She walks away, satisfy with her threat and I feel myself relax and sigh. So I guess there will be no plan to get them together tonight? Well…Miki doesn’t have to know. I’ll just go to Aya then. If I can find her in this massive crowd, if I can get her to be with Miki finally, I know Miki will thank me.

“Come on, let’s dance!” Eri ask

She pulls me away from the table before I can reply. Well, a little fun wouldn’t hurt, but then it’s back to business to get those two together, finally. Yeah I’ll stick with that plan. Right now I’m gonna dance with my girl.

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATE 3/24)
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2009, 12:01:56 AM »
HELLZ YEAH!!!

Damn!!! nice chap xD with the pics for bg xD

I hope the party goes fine =)

*o* I Like this WOLF custom for Ai jajajajajjaj that was so funny xD

I live again when you update xD

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2009, 03:02:55 AM »
oh osam!
 Prince Koha, Prince Sayu...
little red riding hood Risa and WOLF AI!  :rofl:

devil Miki..  :P

any crazy thing about to happen?! ofc! its a crazy party!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2009, 04:02:41 AM »
CHAPTER 36

“Eri?”

She looks up from her bento box and I quickly snap a picture of her with my cell phone. I look it over and start to laugh. She looks so cute. She has a deer caught in the headlights look with pieces of rice around her face and near her mouth. I save the picture.

“I’m keeping this as my background.” I laugh

She has on a frown and it’s hard to take it seriously with the bits of rice still stuck to her face. I laugh again and reach over to pinch her cheeks. She pushes my hands away and smiles. She can never really get mad at me and if she were I’m sure she wouldn’t stay mad for long. We smile at each other from across the table.
Ah, young raburabu.   :oops:

I want so bad to hold her hand or have some sort of close contact with her.
Yeah, I'm sure she does. :yep:

Another thing, I still have to find a way to get Miki and Aya together. I forgot completely about that! I might have a little plan at tonight’s party.
She should probably first check around to see if Aya's still pissed at Miki.

I lift up my chopsticks and bring it to my mouth to take a bite.

“Reina?”

I look up and there’s a flash that blinds me t. I blink a few times to see again and Eri has on a winning face while laughing. She looks down to her cell phone then at me. She shows me the picture she has of me with my mouth open ready to eat and looking at the camera. She laughs again and closes her phone.

“So cute.” She squeals
Now they have matching cute pics for their phones!   :wub:

“Uncle! I need your help for a minute.” I call out

I look into the mirror waiting for him. I hear my uncle walk down the hall and I see his reflection come into the mirror. He enters the bathroom.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m not sure how I should paint my face.”

He looks me over, thinking. He goes over and picks up the brush and dips it into one of the paints. I face him and he dabs my nose a few times, running the brush in a circular motion.
Ummm...is Reina sure she should be letting Uncle do her makeup? We guys usually aren't that skilled in that sort of thing. :?

“That’s not bad, take a look.”

I face the mirror again and laugh. He painted the tip of my nose pink and gave me three black whiskers next to my nose.

“What? It’s not so good? Maybe I should paint blushes on your face.”

“No it’s fine. I like it. Thank you.” I smile at him
Well, it does fit the costume...I guess. :lol:

My cell phone starts to ring. I take it out of my pocket and look to see who’s calling. It’s Eri. I walk out of the kitchen to take the call.

“Hello?”

“Reina, Ai’s down stairs. Are you ready?”
Huh? How would Eri know that Aichan's downstairs if she (Eri) is at her place getting ready?
:dunno:

I go out the door and race out to the front of the apartment building. Eri’s standing against the car waiting for me; she spots me and waves hello, then tells Ai to open the trunk.
Ah, of course. Aichan picked her up first.

I put my bag inside then notice what Eri’s wearing.

“You’re not wearing the turtle outfit.” I point out

“I decided this would be much easier. Plus I get to wear the cool cowboy hat.”
No turtle costume? Awwww...:(

I go to open the door, but Eri gets there first.

“Ma’am.” She says in a fake country accent and bows her head while holding her hat.

“You’re such a dork.” I tell her
Part of what she raburabus about her. :)

*MATCHING COSTUMES FOR TAKAGAKI AND SAYUKOHA*
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
:nya:

“If I knew you guys were going to dress up together I would have done the same with Eri.” I mumble

Eri wants to tie up Reina? :twisted:

“You two be careful. If you need me I’ll be with Yossie.” Rika informs
But of course.  :pimp:

Eri and I go to the snack table. I peer down at the juice in the bowl. Should I dare to drink it? The odds are it most likely got spiked. I think I’ll stay away from that. I’ll just settle for what’s to eat instead.
Yossi might have some bottled water...or canned soda. Hell, just get a couple of glasses/cups and go to her kitchen sink.

“Well look who it is.”

I feel myself shiver with fear. I turn around.

“Miki.” I cry
Oshit? :O

She’s a devil and has the two little horns on her head and dressed in all black. That doesn’t distract her though. So she still is angry about the whole Aya thing. Man that’s not good.
Nope. Not good at all. Her costume's hawt though. :drool:

“You better not try anything funny this time. I can deal with Aya being mad at me, but if she hates me I’ll kill you.” She warns

“Got it.” I chuckle meekly
Eeep.    :sweatdrop:

She walks away, satisfy with her threat and I feel myself relax and sigh. So I guess there will be no plan to get them together tonight? Well…Miki doesn’t have to know. I’ll just go to Aya then. If I can find her in this massive crowd, if I can get her to be with Miki finally, I know Miki will thank me.
* JFC groans uneasily.... :-X

* JFC looks for a good seat to watch the upcoming spectacle.  ;D

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »
yay! so cool uncle  :muffin:

“There’s no way I’m being a cow.” I exclaim

damn  XD

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #289 on: March 26, 2009, 08:03:27 AM »
Her uncle is really great  :twothumbs

Yay Reina Cat and Eri Cowgirl  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lol Miki threaten *win* XD XD

Keep it up  ;)
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #290 on: March 27, 2009, 01:31:46 AM »
CHAPTER 37

I’ve only been here for an hour and already crazy things are happening. Sayu’s drunk, as I guess she would be. She’s getting a little too friendly with Koharu too might I add, if you know what I mean. Ai’s not totally drunk, but she’s using that to her full advantage to start a grope fest on Risa. Seeing the two of them like this make me worry for Eri. She went off to get a drink from all the dancing we were doing and I’m left on the couch to cool down. She’s an amazing dancer, much better than me. She seems to love dancing too. It makes her happy. I had enough dancing for one night. I wonder where she is though. Maybe I should go look for her. She’s been gone for over a minute. It doesn’t take that long to get a drink. I get up to head towards the back of the room. As I walk pass people, I see Sayu trying to seduce Koharu, but since she’s drunk, she’s a little sloppy in her words and her coordination is slightly off.

“Ahh, Shige-san, please not again!” Koharu pleads

These two are unbelievable, well…not entirely. Koharu tries to run away from Sayu, but she grabs on to her writs and pulls her back. I know how strong Sayu is and how strong her grip is too. She’s only strong when she’s drunk, oddly. Koharu’s done for unless someone gets her. I’m not sure if I should be the one to interrupt. Sayu places a kiss behind Koharu’s ear and her skin instantly turns bright red. So bright, I can see it through the flashing lights. Sayu nuzzles into Koharu’s neck and wraps her arms around Koharu’s waist.

“Can’t we w-wait for later?”

Yeah, MUCH later. Sayu doesn’t listen. I’m not sure if it’s because of the alcohol or just from the raging hormones. Whatever it is, it has to stop. Looks like I’m coming to the rescue.

“Hey! You two get a room already!”

Sayu glares at me and lets Koharu go. I’m surprised she listened. Koharu sighs and thanks me. She’s safe for now. I smile at her and head to where I planned on going in the first place. I’m a little disappointed when I see Eri nowhere in sigh. Where could she have gone? I’ll check the kitchen. I go off to wander again and push the door open without thinking. BIG mistake.

“Ahh! Oh god…my eyes!” I put a hand over my eyes. “I’m sorry Yossie! I um…have you two seen Eri?”

My cheeks start to feel warm. I’m probably blushing so bad it would put Koharu’s previous blush to shame. Aren’t people usually supposed to have sex IN the bedroom anyway? Instead of in a kitchen, on the counter?! I don’t need to know that. I’m just glad they’re not fully naked, but it’s enough to damage my brain. I hear shuffling and mumbling. I think I’ve lost my eyesight.

“No we haven’t. Is there anything else you need?” Yossie asks, highly annoyed.

“Yeah, if I go blind and mentally scarred, YOU’RE paying for my medical bills!” I chuckle

Rika giggles

“Get out!”

“Alright, I’m leaving, geez.” I turn around and stick my arm out to find the exit. I keep walking and slam face first into a wall. “Ow!”

I rub my nose and feel for the door again. My hand touches something wooden. This must be the door. I hurry out. Ok, Eri’s for sure NOT in the kitchen. I’ll check upstairs then. I’m scared what I might find at the top of the stairs. I walk up each step carefully to brace myself on what I might see again. There’s nothing bad when I get there, thankfully. I’m not sure if I can deal with seeing someone just go at it in the hall either. What is it with everyone being horny tonight?! Did Yossie put something in the drinks to get everyone to try and jump someone’s pants? That’s not important. I need to find Eri. I’m so busy looking into each room to find her that I forget to look ahead and bump into someone.

“I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention.” I apologize

“It’s fine, nothing was spilled.” She lowers the cup in her hand

Wait a minute…I know that voice. I squint to see the person better. It’s hard to see anything in this dim lighting. I squint harder until she comes into view. It’s an older girl. She’s wearing a mask that covers the top part of her face with fox ears on the top of her head. Her hair is tied up and large crystal earrings dangle from her ears and she’s wearing a nice tan colored glittering dress. I try to remember who she is. I’m still not getting anything. It’s on the tip of my tongue. She looks at me confused. I think harder. I got it! I snap my fingers the second it comes to me.

“Aya!” I proclaim

“Yes?” she asks, skeptically

I chuckle seeing that she’s lost to my outburst. “It’s nothing. I was just remembering who you were. It’s hard to see anything in this light. That’s a really nice costume.”

She smiles and points to my cat ears. “I like yours too.”

Oh! Now’s the time to try and get her and Miki together! It shouldn’t take a minute. I trust she won’t try to take my head off. So here I go. I take a deep breath before starting.

“Uh…Aya, don’t be mad at Miki, ok? All the mean things she does to upset you, she never means them.” Aya reminds silent and emotionless through my speech. I get a little nervous. “She doesn’t hate you either and the incident at the school was my fault. I was only trying to get you two together. Only because Miki really likes you and she has a hard time asking you out. So I’ll help her, will you go out with Miki?”

There I’ve said it. It’s all done and over with. Lets hope this works. Aya smiles and puts a gentle hand on my shoulder. I hope she says yes. I would hate to be the bearer of bad news, especially to Miki. Who KNOWS what she’ll do to me! Probably skin me or beat the living day lights out of me. Sometimes she’s too scary for her own good.

“You’re really kind. And I admire how much you want to help Miki,”

Oh boy, here comes the ‘but’ part! This isn’t looking good.

“But I would like to tell Miki myself the answer.”

I suppose that’s KIND of good. There’s still some hope and no direct answer. I’ll fix that. I see something standing off to the side behind Aya. It’s too far away and dark to see what or who it is. But I have a really good guess on, whom the unknown figure might be. Aya doesn’t notice the person behind her. I turn back to her. This is my last try. “So is that a yes?”

She laughs. “If you must know, yes I would like to go out with her, very much.”

“Good because she’s right behind you.” I point in front of me

Aya spins around and Miki makes her way down the hall. She smiles at Aya and holds her hand out. Aya grabs it in a heartbeat. They stare at each other, lovingly. Mach Maker Reina strikes again! I honestly had no idea if this would work; I just took a guess. They’re staring at each other pretty intensely; it kind of creeps me out. Miki then kisses her and they stand there lost in the kiss. I smile. Then they start to get a little touchy. I frown.

“Geez, you guys not while I’m here!”

I walk away before they can say anything and continue my search for Eri. She isn’t in the bathroom. I step inside anyway to fix my hair and make up, then use the toilet. I might as well use it since I’m here. I step back out not knowing where else to check. Where is she? Is she ok?! I’m starting to panic. I walk back down the hall. Miki and Aya are gone. I don’t even want to think on where they could have gone. I near the staircase and someone zips up, startling me. The person stumbles a few times in their step then falls. They quickly get up and look at me.

“Reina!”

Who is that? They come closer and I get a better view.

“Eri?!”

She stumbles forward and goes to grab me, but she falls and latches on to me to break the fall. I hold her then help her up. I look her over properly. Her face is flushed, her eyes are glossed over, and her cowboy hat is put on crooked to the side.

“Eri are you drunk?!” How can she be after I told her to stay away from the alcohol?! Oh crap, I forgot to tell her the punch is spiked.

“I’m n-not drunk Tanakacchi!” she giggles

I’m an idiot. I should have warned her. How drunk is she? She doesn’t smell like she bathed in beer, that’s a good sign. But she can’t stay still and looks like she’s about to flop over.

“I was looking everywhere for y-you. Where’d you go…Reina-chan?”

She sounds sad to have lost me. Even drunk she manages to look cute and sound helpless. I’m not so mad at her now. I have this strong urge to take care of her instead. I put an arm around her waist to try and hold her still. She’s even more defenseless in this state. I hear her hiccup a few times and it’s so cute. She needs to go straight to bed, enough fun for her.

“Come on Eri. I’ll go get Ai so we can leave.”

She shakes her head and pouts. “I-I don’t want to leave yet.” She whines

“Eri, you can’t stay here.”

She thrashes around in my arms, making it hard for me to keep a hold on her. Then she slips out of my grip. She loses her footing and falls backwards to the floor. Her hat falls off her head. I sigh and squat down to help her once again. I pick up her hat. She sits up looking at me in a daze. She’s just acting goofier and stranger. I fix her hair. She’s not staying here any longer. Not if I can help it. I’ll make that clear.

“Y-you make a sexy cat, d-did I tell you that?” she smiles and leans close to me. A sloppy hand reaches up and loops on to the hook on my collar. The hold is tight, making it hard for me to move.

I feel myself freeze as she pulls me face to face with her. Her breath is heavy and smells like alcohol just a little. It isn’t a strong and sour smell. What is she doing? This isn’t the time to fool around. Yet I can’t turn away.

“You’re my cat only. My…neko-chan.” She hiccups again and comes closer. “Let me hear you purr, kitty.”

She pushes me back into a sitting position until she’s sitting on her knees between my legs. She keeps the hold on my collar and kisses my neck. I sigh and sit still. It’s hard for me to focus with her kissing me like this. She kisses the other side of my neck then licks me, slowly. I moan, unable to control myself. I close my eyes and breath heavily.

“E-Eri, this isn’t…we have to stop.”

This isn’t right. We’re in a hallway for crying out loud! It doesn’t slow her down though. She places her lips over mine to silence me of any more protest. As a reflex, I kiss her back, hungrily. Her tongue tangles with mine in a messy kiss, but I manage to kiss her with no problem. Her mouth is warm and moist. I can taste the bitterness the alcohol left behind, but it isn’t that much of a strong taste. It doesn’t distract me from kissing her. I part away an inch to catch my breath. Her free hand goes up my shirt to fondle and caress my breast. I cry out the second she firmly grabs my breast. She shifts her hand down to my shorts and easily pulls down the zipper and undoes the button. This can’t go any further than kissing, it’s just too sudden and she’s drunk. Yet I can’t seem to push her away. She kisses my neck again, causing a chill down my back. She puts her hand inside through the zipper and I grab her wrist. I know I’m going to regret this later, a whole lot!

“We really have to go.” I say firmly

She pouts at me. “But…I wan tot make you feel good.”

Oh I’m feeling good all right, but if I don’t stop now we’ll both regret it. I stroke the side of her face and give her a peck on the lips.

“There will be other times. I promise.”

She takes her hand out and gets up. I take her hat and stand on my two feet then place the hat back on her head. I fix my shorts and grab her hand. She seems a little upset, but she’ll get over it. I need to calm down, though. My body is screaming for her to touch me again.

“Come on, let’s go find Risa and the others.” I suggest

We walk down the stairs together, carefully. I’m ready to go. I’m not staying here with Eri like this. Who knows what else she’ll try on me to embarrass me.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATE 3/26)
« Reply #291 on: March 27, 2009, 01:53:29 AM »
Poor Reina, Eri's got her all hot and bothered. lol

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #292 on: March 27, 2009, 03:24:59 AM »
Good kitty cat. hehe. self control there!  :twothumbs

haha. i knew this party was gonna be crazy!!  :twisted:
so when is this next time?  :lol: XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #293 on: March 27, 2009, 05:14:25 AM »
CHAPTER 37

I’ve only been here for an hour and already crazy things are happening. Sayu’s drunk, as I guess she would be. She’s getting a little too friendly with Koharu too might I add, if you know what I mean. Ai’s not totally drunk, but she’s using that to her full advantage to start a grope fest on Risa.
Doubt that either of them really minds it that much. :P

Seeing the two of them like this make me worry for Eri. She went off to get a drink from all the dancing we were doing and I’m left on the couch to cool down.
Wait a sec...Eri went to get a drink...by herself? Can she tell the difference between a spiked drink and a non-spiked one? :?

Sayu places a kiss behind Koharu’s ear and her skin instantly turns bright red. So bright, I can see it through the flashing lights. Sayu nuzzles into Koharu’s neck and wraps her arms around Koharu’s waist.

Looks like I’m coming to the rescue.

“Hey! You two get a room already!”

Sayu glares at me and lets Koharu go. I’m surprised she listened. Koharu sighs and thanks me. She’s safe for now.
Safe...until Sayu finds an unoccupied room. ;D

*REINA CHECKS THE KITCHEN*
Oopsie. :shocked:

Lucky girl.

Is there anything else you need?” Yossie asks, highly annoyed.

“Yeah, if I go blind and mentally scarred, YOU’RE paying for my medical bills!” I chuckle

Rika giggles
Reina = :lol:
Rika = :lol:
Yossi =  :angry:

Hey, you'd be the same if someone walked in and interrupted you in the midst of makin' your moves. :P

*REINA FINDS AYA*
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Aya's costume. :drool:

Damn, I SO wanna know what Miki's costume is.  O0

*REINA TALKS TO AYA ABOUT MIKI*
Okay, not bad, she didn't say anything that would sink a ship.

“You’re really kind. And I admire how much you want to help Miki,”

Oh boy, here comes the ‘but’ part! This isn’t looking good.
Whoa boy...:O

“But I would like to tell Miki myself the answer.”

I suppose that’s KIND of good. There’s still some hope and no direct answer.
:w00t:

Aya doesn’t notice the person behind her. I turn back to her. This is my last try. “So is that a yes?”

She laughs. “If you must know, yes I would like to go out with her, very much.”

“Good because she’s right behind you.” I point in front of me
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Aya spins around and Miki makes her way down the hall. She smiles at Aya and holds her hand out. Aya grabs it in a heartbeat. They stare at each other, lovingly. Mach Maker Reina strikes again! I honestly had no idea if this would work; I just took a guess. They’re staring at each other pretty intensely; it kind of creeps me out. Miki then kisses her and they stand there lost in the kiss. I smile.
:cow: :cow: :cow:

Then they start to get a little touchy. I frown.

“Geez, you guys not while I’m here!”
XD

Man, everyone's gettin' some action except for Reina. :rofl:

“Reina!”

Who is that? They come closer and I get a better view.

“Eri?!”

She stumbles forward and goes to grab me, but she falls and latches on to me to break the fall. I hold her then help her up. I look her over properly. Her face is flushed, her eyes are glossed over, and her cowboy hat is put on crooked to the side.
Looks like Eri didn't know the difference between spiked and non-spiked after all.
:mon sweat:

How can she be after I told her to stay away from the alcohol?! Oh crap, I forgot to tell her the punch is spiked.
Reina = :doh:

“I was looking everywhere for y-you. Where’d you go…Reina-chan?”

She sounds sad to have lost me. Even drunk she manages to look cute and sound helpless. I’m not so mad at her now. I have this strong urge to take care of her instead. I put an arm around her waist to try and hold her still. She’s even more defenseless in this state. I hear her hiccup a few times and it’s so cute. She needs to go straight to bed, enough fun for her.
Awwwwwwww... :oops:

Wait a minute...is Eri sleeping over like Reina is? Somehow, I doubt that it would be a good idea to send Eri home, seeing as how it would be hard to hide from her family that she's had some booze.  :huhuh

*DRUNK, FRISKY ERI*
Oh mang...Reina's in a HELL of a pinch.
:mon bleed2:

She puts her hand inside through the zipper and I grab her wrist. I know I’m going to regret this later, a whole lot!

“We really have to go.” I say firmly

She pouts at me. “But…I wan tot make you feel good.”

Oh I’m feeling good all right, but if I don’t stop now we’ll both regret it. I stroke the side of her face and give her a peck on the lips.

“There will be other times. I promise.”
Damn that was SOOOOOOOOOO hard for Reina to do. It was the right thing to do, given Eri's drunkeness, but geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
:dizzy:

“Come on, let’s go find Risa and the others.” I suggest

We walk down the stairs together, carefully. I’m ready to go. I’m not staying here with Eri like this. Who knows what else she’ll try on me to embarrass me.
Or more precisely, who knows what else she'll "try".  :twisted:

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #294 on: March 27, 2009, 09:08:54 AM »
You are really a Kind person Reina
OMG I don't know if I can resist at Eri >_<

Yes, you will have another tme to do it later : :ptam-psst: Lol XD XD
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #295 on: March 27, 2009, 11:24:45 PM »
THE HELL!!!

THAT'S WILL POWER!!!

or whatever it calls xD

Damn I really can't against drunkie Eri *-*

I sure give up xD

Offline .Mikoto

• ReinAi *-*
« Reply #296 on: March 28, 2009, 05:16:24 AM »
I laugh so hard that my tummy started to hurt...
I have been in hospital and I miss some updates...
I love this fic x33! It make me feel better  :)
I really do love drunkie Eri... And poor Reina it must be hard but you will have another opportunities  :twisted:
In the part of Yossy and Rika I technically fall of my chair xD!!!
and I was: Awww, at the part of MikixAya x33
People became horny and very Active in partys? well maybe I have been in partys that people where technically making out in the floor xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
More updates!! :heart: I'm Addicted I think  XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #297 on: March 28, 2009, 07:39:16 AM »
^ OMG hospital?!?!? I hope you are feeling fine now.

I am so in awe of Reina's self restrain. I mean this is Eri, and she's drunk. Hello??? :lol: I guess Reina is more goody-goody than she lets on eh :P
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 07:46:32 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #298 on: March 28, 2009, 09:02:18 AM »
Oh my... Drunk Eri. .___. Good thing Reina's got things covered; such an honest and nice person. :D (That is, until some guy touches Eri. *recalls previous chapters and winces*)

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #299 on: March 28, 2009, 01:50:19 PM »
lol don't worry everyone I will have Reina and Eri do the deed. lol and it will be more than one time. So far I have two perv scenes in mind. They'll come later though. So I hope you can all wait until then. lol And I do have some of the next chapter down but my computer just as I was about to use it, shut down on me. And I can't turn it back on! So I can't get on to word to type it out. I'll be trying to fix the computer though.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Dress Off