JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Love Letter

Author Topic: It Will Be Fine - (Wmatsui) 12.01.15 Part 8  (Read 16021 times)

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: It Will Be Fine - (Wmatsui) 271015 Part 5
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2015, 03:50:44 AM »
This is continue?
interesting story
Of course i will, but im so busy nearly day :( thats why... i wrote it by vietnamese i will translate it when i have freetime.
and i'll be waiting for you to update it (after translate it~ cause i can't speak vietnamese)
hehehe  :hip smile:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: It Will Be Fine - (Wmatsui) 20112015 Part 7
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2015, 05:51:03 PM »
It Will Be Fine - PArt 6
:oops: Well, I'm back :wub: This chapter is about Kojiyuu couple. Next chap I will return to Wmatsui  :love: Hope you enjoy it :deco:  :dozing: :bath: :on BDay:
  :welcome :welcome :rimshot: :sleep: :mon santa4:
"Tadaima, I'm home~". Sae said as the time she closed the door, say home with Yuko, her roomate.
Miyasawa Sae, a personal assitant of a large company, an agency of Jurina's father company group. She is the Jurina's assitant, who training Jurina more about working at NYC.
"Uhm."
"Er~ that’s reluctantly welcome me, are you got sick or something, Yuu??"
"Nothing".
"How was the party?? Are you complete my mission?"
“Nope! If you weren’t force me I wouldn’t be in such shameful situation.”
“I’ve just only asked you for helping me to wear a disguise chicken boo. It’s too easy to you, isn’t it? I can’t believe if the talent person named Yuko couldn’t do it.”
“I love you the most.” Sae talked and hugged Yuko.
“Stay away from mee…” – Yuko shouted
"Hey! Mission is completed, easy as pie. Do you know who I met at there?"
"Of course not. How can i know if you dont tell me?”
"Our neighbor lovely princess. Hime! Hard to believe right?"
"You're mean. Rena?? Renachan??? What!!! Are you kidding me? She said she prefer stay at home watch anime than going out for any party that night when i invited her." :shock:
"It’s rare to see her went out with her friend but I saw her there, i'm sure i really saw her. She dont know me there because I was in chicken clothes.... she looked but she didnt know the person inside is me. That's why, i could see her having a happy party although it was a halloween party with your trainee,..Juri. Jurina..i m not sure her name."
"Jurina? Oh my. How can they know each other???"
"I don’t know. Maybe we should ask them later. I just only passed over them when i went ahead to broke the big egg at the center of the room. When i done, they had not found anywhere. Then I decided to go out of the room as fast as I could, I just want to get that chicken clothes out of mine as soon as i could. It’s too hot and heavy inside I can’t stand anymore. But the only one thing I could say here as they're really like a cute couple."
"What's you mean??"
"A vampire come with a princess. Their aura similar as a couple out from a novel, when the moonlight appear, the princess will be bite by a vampire. Beautiful scene right?"
"Haha! Get a pity of me not to go there. But I thought Rena unknown about the company we was working” – Sae wondered
“Yep~ I think so. We should tell her about it next time. I think Jurina invited her come. Our neighbor and our fellowship, so coinsident.” – Yuko spoke
“I will think about asking them to plan a group party. But stop talking about them. I wonder what was really happen to you, you’re just only got shameful because of Rena was there. I don’t think so.”
“Ax~ Me …I just …It’s over control of mine.”
*****Flash back********
The Halloween party was hold by the JR group for their memberships whose was working or partners, share of their companies, angencies, which Sae and Yuko are working, to introduce a new important face will represent their public image and new main shareholders.
Because Miyasawa Sae – who had a bad luck, she had gotten the privited busy at the same day with the company event. Her character at the party will be disguise a chicken and she must break the HUGE eggs had designated by the middle of the stage will aim large spheres exhibited at first, like a big balloon has been burst at the correct timing with many confetti inside, the Bang signalling start the main party. That’s her mission, she don’t wanna be blamed for absence that’s why she asked Yuko to help her. After some pleading days, Yuko accepted the Sae offer’s although she don’t wanna go that party. After she finished it, she would able to leave and go home. (Because Yuko plan not to attend the company party, she want to relax at home, but because Sae, her close friend, begged her intense, she could not ignore, when the task was well done, she also don’t wanna stay with the chicken stained heavy head yellow format so she went home.
Before she could go out of there, she got a headache, shocked inside by the sizeable explosion while she using force to blow the egg, so after it’s broke, everyone was clapping their hands to cheers the party time started. Yuko made a quick step out of the door, stopped outside and looked around, no one there. She attempted to pull the head of chicken out to breath. Unfortunate, inadvertently zipper coats stuck with a part of chicken head hard to remove out, while Yuko was huddled struggling her problem with the chicken clothes, a person who is looking at her phone screen while walking towards the door, she’s wearing a long red dress, replile her perfect body, did not bother to look anything in front of her way.  :wriggly:
Finally she slammed into the chicken was standing there, then she step right chicken foots with her high heels, stumbles off balance she somersault fall into chicken body, make Yuko inside fell too, her butt get hurt when it fall to the ground, fall down while land blankly, Yuko roll aside, pulling the other girl rolled down, a magical world that after reshaping the two people were in, the chicken’s position is on top the woman below. Her hands, her palms are on the woman breasts, the women arms placed above the yellow chicken, as a routine, Yuko moved her hands, and….. rubs the breast was on her palms, massage it….
***Squeeze***
 ***squeeze***
***Wow~ O.M.G! It’s so soft… unbelievable, it’s the first time in my life I have touch a perfect breast like this. Oiiiii** Yuko thought
“Perfect!” - *accidentally blurted* Yuko Immediately uttered when hands still lingered something ** Bang ***.
Oi~ :on bleed: :on gay:
“Pervert!” – She screamed and pushed the chicken out of her.
Startled Yuko hands down, gearing stood wide flee, other women grabbed Yuko’s chicken head right on time she plan to run. Yuko brustle used all of her strength push the chicken head out of her head, quickly stand up and run.
The woman who was holding the chicken head, bewilder watched the other, then she got angry after she get back her mind, she throw the chicken on her hand to the lowly person was barely running enough far from her. Any doubt thrown but hit, the hit make Yuko falls backward forward, almost hit her face on the floor.
“The metamorphosis chicken, you dare to run. Stand there for meeeeeeeee.!!! You’re thought that you could escape!!!I’ll kill you when I catch you!” – Shouted as she pulled out by the strongest of her of her inner strength to throw the head in her hands.
“Dare harassing my body, only dead!” – She muttering then walking closer to catch the pervert chicken to hit because of the sins of metamorphosis.
Heard that so Yuko quickly stand up *I got a big trouble. She will kill me, I have to run. Ah~ the bad hands, you make me in trouble, see~.* she thought while hugging the chicken head. Then Yuko turned over, bared her teeth, smile a pervert smiling, lifted her head say apologize for the woman was walking closer to her.
She felt so scared inside, her heart beats very hard and very fast, but her face is so pervert like she don’t scare anyone. It’s opposite with her feeling inside.
***Pop***
*Crackles**  :usagiii: :gmon flowers: :gmon twirl:
Fireworks erupted somewhere I could hear the fireworks sound like harmony nearby or lightning just hitted.
* sparkle* :mon olympics:
**I think I can hear my heartbeat…Her smile….It’s crazy but It’s definitely I think I’m fall in love with her** The woman thought.
She's got a kind of sparkle.
Because she look in deep thought right now, Yuko took the chance to escape.
“I’m sorry, so so sorry, I can’t restrain myself with perfect oppaii. I did not mean to do it with you. Sorry. I’ll thanks for your forgiveness.” – Yuko said fast a page link, just finished folding head down looking up, though it has only a few seconds but enough to Yuko caught the picture of a girl's face as beautiful as the goddess appeared before her eyes, perfect body with the standard in long evening gown off, just pulls her dress while walking closer, ** Touching the beauties in this situation it is really extremely embarrassing ** because she feels so seize the opportunity , when the other woman suddenly stand back, Yuko quickly turn and run always not dare to look back any once more time .. Escape is the best way.
The women step by step get close distance enough to able to see Yuko’s face clearly suddenly stop to walk without any reason. She only stand on her feet look at the other front of her was smiling stand up quickly and say apologize for her then turn around and fleeding. Her mouth stammered a question not with a tiny voice as ten.
Someone can love at the first sight, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. And now she knew that girl is the one whom she looking for her whole last life.
“H…E..ey…y.. Y..ou..w..a..i.t” :on blackhole: – One hand kept a part of the dress, other hand use to touch the air as wanting point to the chicken but she can’t be lifted altogether, just only be a 60-degree angle.
 The chicken face now is replaced by a small adorable face with cute dimples when she smiles can be seen very well, looking like a little squirrel in a chicken disguised. She was recently struck by lightning as to be the true, the frame feeling indescribable, speechless, could not move on, look under the chicken was fleeing. It was a bit perverted, but maybe actually she really felt in love, at the first sight.
“Haruna-san!” – Someone called her from the door.
She’s Kojima Haruna, the protagonist of the party today, who will be the face of the large company, famous, beautiful.
Her llying Soul has just returned as the same time as she dismayed to realize the pervert chicken had run away, disappeared for a while.
“"Why are you still standing blind out here? Everyone is waiting for you. Quickly please.” - The voice urged holding Haruna hands and pull her inward.
In her mind right now has only the image of the chicken, many chicken are flying above her head. She’s keep walking in her derection is the party indoor, but still looking back toward the place where the chicken just ran.
“Juri-chan, did you see the chicken just now?”
 “Chicken? No, I don’t see anything.”
“I want to find that person in that chicken. Find for me.” :pig cute:
“What’s chicken? Let it later please, you need to quickly. Come on~” – Jurina said.
*********End of Flashback**********
 :on_hot: :on roll: :on study: :on chew:
“That’s it, I accidentally got a mistake to handle her Oppai, she scold me that I’m metamorphosis, a pervert person make me run like hell”.
“Hahaha” :on polter:
“I have to confirm that her breast really perfect. I’ve said that it’s the greatest softy oppai I’ve ever touched. She’s also a beautiful girl. If let I fall into her again, I also wanna touch it once more time….” – Yuko said with a bit regret. :kneelbow:
“OH my! She is right when she said you’re a pervert! Are you addicted oppai. Honestly its really a sexual harassment.”
“No it’s not. I’m DD… I just, my hand is naturally as….I don’t know how to say, is just a feeling. I have not deliberately touch her, just because by the time my hands put on her breast, I couldn’t control it not to touch it more and more. It’s really so perfect, soft, sweetly, FABULOUS!!!” - Even said Yuko also describing it with two hands brought out, take the air, imaging like she really was touching it. So woow~
“Stop it! You’re so pervert, Yuko!! You’re a pervert chicken, ah no! you must be a properly squirrel metamorphosis hahaha I can’t imagine that I have a pervert close friend like you, more than we’re same house, homemate. Do not have any harassment with me when I’m sleeping, okay? :)) haha".
“Stop dreaming! Do you think I have anything to touch with a LCD? Oh my Sae! The answer is nothing!” – By the way Yuko throw her cushion back to Sae.
“Haha!! Anyways Don’t you know the person you touch to?” – Sae can’t stop laughing at Yuko.
“Nope~ Never ever meet before. Pretty girl, but I run before I could ask who she was.”
“Oh I see. But maybe she’s our partner at company, you’ll see her again.You need to find somewhere to evasion at first”
“Why do I have to hide?”
“Haha, let me see. I won’t bother you anymore, I think I should go to sleep, I’m so tired today. Do what you want haha, pervert squirrel, ah pervert chicken, yellow chicken.”
“Shooo~ nite!”
Take the snack on the table, wiped her palm to the pants then take some piece of the snack put into her mouth, eating and watching TV, Yuko think about that person.
“What if I see her again, I really unknown what to do. Maybe she will make me die young. I love this life I don’t want to say goodbye to this beautiful world….But She’s a beautiful girl maybe she won’t kill me. I can’t stop thinking about her oh my~~ hey!! Hands, you’re so baddd you know… suddenly strangled that girl…. So badd… BUT I liked it. That’s feeling is so wonderful. Soft so ssooft Nyannnnn~”

Kojima Haruna Flashback at the party.
After introducing herself to everyone on stage, she countinue going to each table to greet everyone, one by one, after all Haruna is so disappointed that all of these persons is none of any sight about the chicken she was looking for. Finally, she stopped at Jurina’s standing table try to give a friendly smile and make a conversation with her and her accompany friend, Rena.
Kojiharu-chan, let me introduce you to my new friend I’ve known here, this is Rena-chan, and this is Haruna-chan, she is my close sister, also my best friend of my another close friend, also my close sister tooo.” ^^! Jurina said.
“You’re talked to much, how can she understand.” - Haruna poked Jurina’s waist make Jurina tickling and dodged aside.
“Hi!!! I’m Matsui Rena. It was a pleasure to have known you. My honor!” – Rena take her hand to greet Haruna.
“Mine too. Nice to meet you, Rena. I’m Haruna, this kid sister not in law. Are you also working in this co.?”
“Ah No, I’m not. I’m still studying at the college. Jurina invited me to go here.”
“Hmm~ Sound good. Jurina is tight-lipped about her private life, she rarely to go out with friend, normally is everyone invited her to go. This is the first time I’ve heard that Jurina invited someone to go a public party like this, you must be a “Special” person to her.” She said and smiled.
“Really?” – Rena asked.
“I could tell you you’re important person to Jurina because it’s the first time I saw her blushed when I said you’re special to her haha!” – Haruna teased and smiled then winked with Jurina, maked she and Rena blushed at same time when they heard the word “special”.
“Haruna-chan. Stop teasing me. Rena-chan look like my sister too…Don’t hear her tease me Rena-chan. She just like to tease me. Always like that.” – Jurina’s face get redder than before, constantly embarrassed, blushing to see Rena.
“Haha. Jurina slightly younger and childish, don’t mind to punish her. She’s my little sister. So afterward If you can, please take care of Jurina intead me when I absent, I will thanks a lots.”
“Haruna-chan!” Jurina said.
“I dare not…”
“If she bullied you, just tell me, I will punish her.”
“Ah no…” – Rena shy.
“Don’t shy, you’re sister with Jurina is mean you’re my sister too. Just comfortable with me.” – Haruna said
“Thank you..” - Rena replied
“Everybody, don’t forget I’m here tooo” Jurina pouted.
“Haha, okay, but did you see anyone dressed as a yellow chicken around here?” Haruna Blurted asked both Rena and Jurina about the chicken she had seen before."
“Chicken again? I don’t know why you were looking for the chicken monsters whole time?” - Jurina curiously Haruna kept looking monsters, who was the chicken.
“Ah! I’ve seen that chicken a moment ago, after breaking the egg, I saw that person passed me and went out the outside a moment before you came to the stage to introduce yourself. I felt the person inside that chicken had known me before because I have the feeling someone looked at me very close when passing me.” Rena told. :tama-uhh:
“Haizz” Haruna face visible change to disappointment and depression to hold the glass cocktail drink and sighed looking at the water in the glass.
Jurina signed then asked “Well… don’t tell me. You liked that chicken?” :on lol: :hee:
*Bop* :temper: Haruna places the glass down, hit on Jurina head and says
“Like a monkey, seriously I don’t like or love anyone, understand? I wanna find this crazy chicken because I have to get my revenge.” – :on kimbo: Haruna raised her voice.
“Aww~~ why you hit on me. It’s hurt” – Jurina whimpered.
Rena saw that scene Jurina wiped her head, she just could laughed with her palm cover her mouth.
Hearing the laughing sound of Rena, Jurina turn to glance at Rena once and seem like she sorely emotion.
“Talking nonsense. Lucky for you I’m not angry.”
“Huhu I will tell my lovely Sama angel that you bullying me, made me hurt huhu” – Jurina said.
Rena wonder who is Sama
“Sama?”
“Jurina’s lover, her idol” :mon mischief:
“Híc, your lover, my sister.”
“The lover never get married of mine hah~ Sama is my soul mate.” – Haruna said.
“Ex…. I don’t care. I will tell her” :mon yeah:
“I dare you. Just tell her and you’ll know what happen. If you don’t wanna die, find that chicken for me, or you will see, don’t forget how I was when I got angry.”
“Haruna chan so mean. Hic. Aggressive. I hate you.”
“Enough joking. Just find that chicken for me, I will have reward for you if you could.”
“How can I find, I don’t know anything about that person?” – Jurina asked
“Let me see… hmmmm. A girl, seems as my ages, small, short, cute, thinner than Rena here, she smile as chipmunk. Her appearance like teddy bear. That’s all I could say. Hmm~” – Haruna thinking and said.
She has the different feeling with that person inside the chicken disguise
"Oh dear!! My beloved sister. Do you know how many people on the earth is small and shorter than Renachan??? Many many manny person there are. It is impossible for me to find that girl."
“I don't care. I'm sure she is the one working here. Use your intelligence to find her for me. I lay my trust on you. Now i have a work to do. I've to continue greeting our partner"
"Agrr~~i really dont knowwww howww" – Jurina confused.
She knew Haruna as her sister and she won’t do anything bad with her, she’s just said like threaten Jurina that’s she would get angry but Jurina know she won’t. Jurina has the strong feeling that Haruna fell for that chicken. She wanna help but it’s hard to find a person she had never known in her life. No information that she could find.
“I won’t promise that I could but I’ll try” – She said.
Rena could only smile looking Jurina pouted to Haruna, she dont know what she could talk to join them, so she only keep silent and smile at Jurina.
**Small, like chipmunk, squirrel, as same age with Haruna. That sould so familiar** Rena thought
“You’re just said about Reward right? What will I have after I’ve found that girl?” – Jurina asked
“Hmm... Are you still staying at the hotel? I’ve heard from Mariko that you are finding a place to live right?”
“Yep!”
“Good! I have some rather interesting, good news for you. I have a very comfortable place to live for you with the very special price only for you. A luxury home, penthouse with beautiful sightseeing, has home theater, gym, spa tub, wet bar, many things there. How great?”
“Where is it?”
“My home.” – Haruna answer Jurina question :mon star:
“Well. It’s mean I would live with you?”
“Yeah. Sama asked me to tell you for moving on my apartment when I arrived here. That’s I could take care of you, I know your loneliness to live here by yourself.”
“Hmmm. It’s touched.” – Jurina want to cry. :gmon tears:
“If you could find that pervert chicken, sometime I will take you around. If you like any clothes of mine, I'll give you once. Depend on your behaved I will consider think about the most important that I’d free all rent cost for you. The greatest deal you had? Like it? Of course I’ll ensure privacy for you.” – Haruna enticed Jurina move on living with her and helping her find Yuko, benefit for both sides.
“Well. I think I should take the chance.” – Jurina winked
“You’ve a right choice. Good girl!”
“Ho~ I thought Sama will force me to stay at your place after all. I know you two so clearly.”
“Hahaa Sama is sama, I’m me. We’re different, you have never success to force someone if they dislike it. I just make reasonable condition that you could only agree unconditional”
Rena widden her eyes look at them.
“Okay, my expectations I trust on you all. Now I have to go. Just enjoy the party tonight.” – Haruna left after saying
The party continue with the light music, some couple dance waltz on the center of the room. As friends, or lovers, as family, or partner, or as something entirely different, Nice music, nice atmosphere, it’s too waste to miss it. It will be bored if they just only stand there and do nothing. It’s a party. So that they should leave everything behind and enjoy the night together.
“So… Rena-chan. Dance with me?”  Jurina asked Rena for the dance with her.
Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, someone were arranged in a different way to lead to the love, Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can’t always understand them, but we have to trust in them.
End of Flash back.
“Ah the dead chickens bruises, where are you? Wait for the day I found you, I will boil you, you shall be ripped!!!!! How dare you take my heart away” – Haruna said by herself.
Pulled out her phone then click to send a message. :tama-wakey:
“Jurina ah~ please helping me find who were the chicken role today. And don’t tell anyone that I wanna find her, even is Mariko, except your Rena, keep it secret with anyone else. ”
*teng*
“Rena is not mine. >”< I’ll try my best for the brighten future awaits me. Haruna-chan"
“Good, you’re the best. Mariko was told she must take care of you kindly. You’re not wanted to stay with your family, so then over here let me take care of you. "
“Mariko-chan so cute. Chu ~~~~~~~”
"Rather than screaming that someone sitting in his hotel alone with the sadness and fear not dare turn off the lights to sleep, huh?"
"Okay ~ Okay ~ my dear sis, I’ve alreally known ~ what the hell that person had being done to you, I wonder the guilt of her made you certain to find her by all means.”
“Keep your mouth. Children should not curious to know too much! Go to bed quickly, tomorrow morning is your day off so, packing your pack and moving over here. Clear?"
“Haruna-chan so cruel. Okay, sooner or later, I also find out the reason why, Goodnite~”
“Ok, see you tomorrow!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 08:29:10 PM by vickystar »
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
Re: It Will Be Fine - (Wmatsui) 11.12.15 Part 6
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2015, 05:25:53 AM »
Yeaaay next chapter wmatsui :)

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2015, 05:21:41 AM »
Hwoo... :shocked:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2015, 09:45:41 AM »
WMatsui in my heart <3

Offline faanpal

• Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2015, 11:28:50 AM »
Nothing. ;)

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2015, 07:56:51 PM »
Nothing. ;)
Just tell me if its any problem w my fic :") i would get exp for next time hi~ :cathappy:
WMatsui in my heart <3

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: It Will Be Fine - (Wmatsui) 11.20.15 Part 7
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2015, 08:28:00 PM »
:welcome It will be fine Part 7 - 112015
THE HAUNTED HOUSE OF WMATSUI :roll:
 :DI'm back with JR. A new chap, this chapter actually between the part of the park and the halloween party ~ :deco: but I just post it after the party part.

:cathappy: :welcome :jphip: :P

“Let’s go there” – Rena pointed toward the little horror “Haunted house” not really far front them. The large banner is hanging on the top of the house, the horror annual event of the year are opening. The big board words “Haunted House” was decorated with some neon light, the accompanying dark words inscribed on the Signboard. Highlights are attached around flashing with some pieces of white tattered cheesecloth was hanging, suspending in mid-are, and small “cute” skullcaps was putting around and some broken skullcaps mounted on the side of wall, and some is was hidden somewhere else as decorating.
 Far from there, the ground has a few pumpkins and tree three aspects, which are hung on a big witch hat. The atmosphere was very lively, the sound made it more and more real.
"Hauted house :twisted:". – Jurina is coward in Rena’s mind so that she deliberately asked to go that place for scaring that Chicken-hearted, Jurina.
“Ha~ I won’t go there ah~”  :shockedJurina look at the huge words above was flashing, she’s scared.
“"Knowing you just do not dare to go. Who's said “Everywhere is ok. Wherever I choose.” how was your awful word"
“Who said I'm afraid. There’s nothing I should fear. Go!!!!! Let’s go Haunted HOUSE! "- Jurina bulging her cheeks, mow, do duck lips. :pig cute:
Jurina’s face has got very nice traits and Rena like her lips, but she strongly, STRONGLY dislike when Jurina does those duck lips. In Rena’s eyes they don’t make Jurina look cuter, just a bit laughable.
“Come off it. I don’t think so. And Stop doing that face, please. Huh~” – Rena tend to dislike duck lips.
“Hey, just go and you’ll know. I will show you that I do not FEAR Anything There!!!!! " – Jurina almost shouted out but not. :panic:
“Let me see!” – Rena smirked.
They went inside the house of horror, start to walk into the darkness.
The darkness had engulfed them, Jurina begin to scare, her face pale, her hands begin trembling. But Jurina thought in her mind that she has not affair, she don’t scare, there’s nothing to fear, she must not be pulling Rena.
At First, they were told to sit on a small train, they would have sit on it to visit the dark valley, the first part of this journey.
*Anyway, train will be faster than walking, so I can get out sooner* Jurina thought.
And then, Wheel rolling follow the railways, like to play roller coaster. Rena in the darkness couldn’t see clearly but she could feel Jurina’s fear whom was sitting and trembling next to her. Rena was very excited about the horror games. She likes Haunted House, so this part really normal to her, even more enjoying it. Sometime the train passed some place has the lights gently glide, she could see the girl next to her was holding firmly the seat rails, she laughed and very softly talk to Jurina: “Are you afraid? It's nothing real here, don’t worry. It’ll be okay." :gmon witch: :mon olympic: :mon olympics:
The vehicle accelerated, faster and faster, Jurina closed her eyes, suddenly a hand was clapping Jurina from behind as ineffable scare, her heart beats so fast, as catch out of her chest. In fact, this place is really a no-go area with Jurina, She want to give a cry. Jurina screamed out, one hand she still keeping the rails, rest hand attacks everywhere around her and scooped the hand on her shoulder out of her.
 Rena took her hand placed over the hand on rails of Jurina to calm her. By the guest, another hand place on her hand, Jurina thought she was be attact by another ghost, Jurina inertial panicking scooped out, and screaming like she had never ever screaming. She scared, she yelled, too scared, she swung though her hand to Rena and cling Rena’s arm tightly. :bleed eyes:
Only until the train was stopped, she had known the thing touched her while ago had been a staff of the game. He sat behind scared her, the spoilage that makes Jurina faint cry.
Now they stopped and said good luck to them, wish them would have a nice journey, discouver this haunted house with all of happiness. “It would be fun”
Jurina thought “Fun fun like monkey, enjoy it by yourself not me. There’re nothing funny here.” :cry:
"Hic" – *hipcups*
“If you scared, I’ll cover you, let me go first, stand behind and follow me.” – Rena gently told Jurina to hide behind her.
As nomal, “Haunted house” are many people joined, Rena and Jurina went there by the time after Rena just broke up with her boyfriend, she wasn’t happy at this time, it’s in the early afternoon, when very few people were there.
  As usual, people rarely goes there to challenge themselves  after having lunch. So that, how many empty space, how much echo there are. The echo and the sound made everything become more and more frightening. Some distance sound was suddenly resounded make them startled.
“What… wahttt whuhhhhhhh” – Jurina shouted.
For those who are always looking for somewhere frightening to challenge their stamina, this place are the good choice for them should look for. You could learn all the secrects of the one of the scariest ultimate haunted houses in NYC. Pure Terror Scream Park is home to ELEVEN uniquely terrifying haunted house attractions that will bring your most gut wrenching nightmares to life. It is a Halloween tradition for thousands of Tri-State thrill seekers to experience demonic blood curdling creatures and gruel’s around every corner of our haunted houses and haunted trail. Each year these different haunts do different things, usual yearly renew style to Halloween Horror Night. Coming to the House of horrors haunted houses, people knew they wouldn’t be in and out in 20 minutes like most other haunts.
 They could be inside one haunt for over an hour. They average being 40 minutes for each house.
In the large mistery park has 5 haunted houses, most notably are the secluded cabin with loads bloodied victims awaiting inside the abandoned madhouse – The Blood manor. Our exclusive monsters are designed and special effects and have been custom created, one of the longest-running haunted house in New York. This haunted house is about 5.000 square feet of frightening props, actor and maze-like passages designed to chill your blood and make your adrenaline flow.
They walk through the manor, armed with a glow stick for their only light, and whatever courage they can muster. Less than 40 minutes outside they were across a haunted hayride stretches, across 25 spooky acres through the depths of the dark forest, deep and very spooky stretching with spooky sounds, simulate the feeling of being, well, buried alive filled with grueling monster. A cursed forest, the one measuring 2000 square meters hell, a hearse lied next to a self-wonky chair, shaking forward and then backward, without anyone sit on it.
Also have more macabre was decorated and new themes every year, different to the last year, what a nightmare Jurina never want to meet, even once in her lifetime, she clinging Rena tightly, skipped not affaid of her speech just now. At this time, with her, the fear is everything, above all speech she said, she only wanted to get out of here as soon as possible, just hope that she wouldn’t not die because of heartattack.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” – Jurina shouted
“I can’t see anything in front of this light at all.” – Rena said  :tama:
In front of there was a coffin lid had been opened, dim light enough to notice a moving arm to be on the edge of the box blank *where is the corpse in that coffin, I didn’t know * Lights going on or off repeatedly or not working without any reason. Rena also felt its disgusting and creepy, by the moment her hands grabbed Jurina which was clamping on hers, completely oblivious that Jurina cling to tear a part of her shoulder dress. Rena wished not to wear this dress, it’s made her hard to steps *run* here, so now that suffering herself. Jurina completely clammed up, she bruies her head behind Rena’s back, only to open one of her eyes to see the way to go. *It’s scary* :gmon ringu:
The ghost of a music was playing the organ somewhere nearby, they could hear disembodied footsteps, scratching sounds, hearing unexplained noises. They could hear music playing from an unknown area or being called by someone or something who isn't there. Seriously, the ways they was going lead to a mystery place, which they had never forget, with characters from a crossover with Friday the 13th, "Friday the 13th", until the "Nightmare on Elm Street", a burnt serial killer who uses a glove armed with razors to kill his victims in their dreams causing their deaths in the real world as well, Ghosts from "Halloween" series is determined to be living here create life-like.
Smokecloud fill up the air around but they could finding unexplained blood stains on clothes, on objects and on the floor along the way they go, under their walk steps.
 And then, Paranormal incidents occur with alarming frequency even a fire ripped through the manor, and while work was being done to repair the damage it inflicted, rumors flew about curses on the workmen, the builders finding early deaths and being driven slowly to madness. The manor itself and the spirits the walls contained conspired to make the little girls instruments of ancient dark forces.
That place scared her so much, Jurina ran, pull Rena running too.
"Huhu. I can’t anymore, I can’t…" - Jurina scared to death, She had a scared look on her face.
“Its okay, it must be okay.” - Rena said :ptam-...:
“I don’t want to go any further. I really hate this” – Jurina refuse. :ptam-cry:
“You’ve me here, don’t be scared, we will go out soon” – Rena appeased.
"Just put me out of here right away, I will do whatever you want me to do" - Jurina says not loud, crying her out all of her heart, loss of voice, almost mute. *speechless*  She cried. :imdead:
With more courage, they once again move forward. Next is a suspension bridge they have to across to go through the final section of this journey. On the bridge, the feeling is so dangerous, steps by steps felt like go over a twisted bridge becomes more and more scared, vibrated, shaking, as if just only one careless step that stumbing they could fall down at any moment. If under the bridge is heaven, everything won’t have to talk about, but just look down, they could see seem like it broadcast by a 3D or 4D screen, everything are seems like real. Look like there had a tons of mummies in “The mummy returns” was revived, starving and waiting their fear of falling to torn them as a delicious meal.
Really respect to those who could make of this barbaric game, just fake, why needs to so losses like that. Jurina constantly tell herseft, from the bottom of her heart, to never to go to this place any once more times again.
“Be careful! HOLD ON!” – Rena said. :stunned:
Jurina immediately embrace herseft of Rena. Rena words are meaning say Jurina should hold on, stick to the bridge to not fall, Jurina heard that means closely snuggling with Rena as inertial,  as Jurina just know the only thing now is cling to the nearest and safest with her right now, which is Rena, a hand clutching the shoulder shirt, another hand clinging to her waist.  :gmon ringu:When the bridge shaking stronger again, accompanied by the horror sound echoed. In fear, Jurina turned both of her hands to completely hug Rena tight from behind, stick with her, buried her face in Rena back. Can speak that both of them are actually played as a character in a real horror movie film, as main casts. The light on and off, red lighting mixed with the yellow darkshadow light, like the sparks flew from the wires are placed corpes. They could also hear the screams of others from long distance, ahead or behind them. Such scary places like this are not for little kids, under 14, pregnant or lactating women and JURINA, as a kid soul in the adult body.
Just heard the screams cease to have wanted to shout after them,Jurina pulling Rena run always. Rena had barely know anything behind, she was dragged. Running and looking back saw the walking dead follow her, stuff was wrapped tight on their body, add a little tomato sauce or maybe was artificial blood, bloodthirsty and frightening with the ax on their hands make more impressive, runs follow them after all. * If I were there alone I would rather faint right there than running.* :imdead: :on blackhole:
During panic Jurina breaking her bangles without knowing it. Rena was being dragged and run so fast make her breathless. By the time they could get out of there, one was heavy breathing, tired of running more than scared of horror. Another one was scared to death, a white surface really as same as little mummies, sweating profusely, wet the shirt of her, her voice was off because of shouting out so much. Jurina was lightheaded from fear, soul has flying somewhere unknown, her palms placed on her heart, sat down and her face paralyzed, foolish. :cry:
After Rena steady her breath, she said: “If you scared, why you still wanna go there for what, force yourself that much. Look! If you had heartattact and died at there, how I could explain it for your family. I can’t bear that responsibility.” Rena use her hand pat on Jurina back. :mon whimper:
“I shouldn’t ask you to go this place. Poor you!” - Rena grimaces and says, she felt guilty, because she only wanna tease the younger girl, who hard-headed, willful deny her fear, so now, this girl has been scared to say nothing, her hair like a mad person, sat completely to the ground. :mon curtain: :pig cry:
Jurina look at Rena, by the time her soul completion back, she answer Rena “From now, You mustn’t say I’m was a coward anymore. Hic, I had gone all the places, the hell like that. Huhu. I’m not scared, never been a faineant, I’m a big big girl, strong girl. Remember that!! - Jurina kittenish
Rena thought - *This girl really too hard-headed, she still unyielding and admitted that she was fear* :catglare: :catglare:
“Okay okay, you’re not scared of anything, you’re Jurina, Strong and brave. Are you please?" - Rena lightly c condescend said. :cathappy:
"Híc híc"
“Enough funny?  Do you like it? We should go here next time~?” :on hypto:
“Nope!” Hic…… Jurina wiping tears still smeared on her cheek and just afraid to say. :on redcard:
“There’re nothing funny here” *so scare* “ I would rather stay at home watching a horror movie or join a Halloween party more interesting than go this place any another time again. Only one is enough, I’m sure, it’s enough for me” :on yellcard:
R: "Haha. What’s different? - *I knew that you’re scared enough not to go again.*
J: "I don’t really know, I’ve never ever attend any party like that before." *This is more scary than any horror party, very different.*
"Really? You should try it next time. I think that would be fun." - Rena teased.
Then they continue playing the entertainment, games in the center game areas, and go somewhere to eat. While they’re going, Jurina suddenly realized she had lost her bangles, she need to find a new to wear. As the same time, she realized that she had torned a part of Rena dress on the shoulder. So she want to buy another new for Rena, but Rena refused.
So after thinking clearly, Jurina decided to go a Jewellery shop in the mall there, ostensibly asked Rena choose one sampling of new bracelet for her because she don’t know what suits herself. Look for a while Jurina buy a similar pair, Rena wondered why Jurina had to buy a pair. And then, they went to have dinner, finally they picked up the bus to go home. Firstly was Jurina’s hotel, and after was Rena house, which placed not really so far from it. Before Jurina get off the bus, she put into the hands of Rena a box, inside was the bracelet they just bought just now, she worried that Rena doesn’t accept it so after she put it into her hands, she hurrying get off the bus and run away into the hotel. :wub: Rena so surprised because of unexpected gift, her question just now finally had the answer, shaked her head and then she smiled, look through the window, looking back behind scene, where the bus had just being passed, today she really very happy, she arrived home more than 7pm already, not doubt that time passes so fast. Rena rarely been satisfied like this day.
What will the future be like, in quiet moments hear the fatigue of heart, like the ride that Rena are sitting and quite looked the scene through the window. Past is the past, can’t returned, Someone only came in our life as a gift of the destiny. At the time seemed most desperate and miserabl, think should not be able to trust anyone else, sometimes fate may bring us a new beginning, give ourselves another hope, unexpected, unpredictable. Rena staring, fondled the bracelet that Jurina just gifted her. :wub:
 :usagiii:“Thank you, Jurina. For walking into my life.” She said and smiled. :usagiii:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Have a nice day!~ Hope that you would enjoy it. Just comment for me if i had any mistake here  :roll: Thanks
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 08:40:40 PM by vickystar »
WMatsui in my heart <3

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2015, 11:40:39 AM »
Horaaay an update :)
moree .. Moree .. More

Offline faanpal

• Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2015, 06:15:54 AM »
Hwaa~

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2015, 05:45:14 PM »
Hope you like it ^^ i've a new chap already i will translate it when i have freetime ~~
WMatsui in my heart <3

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2015, 05:19:11 AM »
It's my turn to have a freetime n comment on this.
Vick-chan, (r u ok with that?) i want to tell u this. I always love the interaction of WMatsui in ur fic. :hee:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2015, 07:01:27 AM »
It's my turn to have a freetime n comment on this.
Vick-chan, (r u ok with that?) i want to tell u this. I always love the interaction of WMatsui in ur fic. :hee:
Hehe I'm glad to hear that
WMatsui in my heart <3

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: It Will Be Fine - (Wmatsui) 12.01.15 Part 8
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2015, 07:29:27 PM »
It will be fine part 8
 :k-wink:-More than word -. :on cny1:
:bath: :onioncheer: :on BDay:

“Monday left me broken
Tuesday I was through with hoping
Wednesday my empty arms were open
Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love
Thank the stars it's Friday
I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday
Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday
I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love
To come around” – waiting for love
:mon xmas2:
Rena went to school but she got a day off. She decides go to market to buy food. Today she got up early, took a bus to school. Because she mistake her schedule, a fools mistake she gotta go back home, doesn’t want to waste her days. She decided to go shopping to buy some food materials, found and buy some new CDs of singers she liked on the ways back her home.
By the time she’s front of her apartment she was itterupted by a similar voice called loud her name out.
“Rena-channnnnnnnn” – Jurina called. Brake her new bicycle with her footsteps creat a friction sound on the ground.
“Why do you here?” – Rena surprised. Look at the person sit on the bicycle just stopped in front of her, a girl with the beanie, and the baseball jacket made her starled. :omamori:
“What are you doing here?” –  :vv:Jurina wondered as much as Rena. This is the address Sae gave her, she was on the ways go to Sae’s place, giving her some important necessary documents. Jurina used to hitchhike  Sae to go home, when she passed this place and Sae also point to it’s her home as well, from where Jurina living lately, Haruna’s place, not so far, just has few blocks away. Follow the maps, Jurina ride a bicycle to get there, as the same time Rena got home, while she plan to going inside, she was stopped by Jurina called.
“I’m going home. Which winds blow you here?”
“Er~~. You’re living here?????????” :tama-uhh:
 Rena nodded. :tama-piss:
“Er~ how amazing? I’m on my way to my fellowship’s place. She’s living here. How wonderful! You’re too.” :tama-apeshit: :tama-lotsaluv:
“Really? So… you’re taken here by this bike??” Look at the bicycle and asked
 “Yeah! I’ve just bought it yesterday, my new bike. Is it beautiful? Ah. I’ve moved in Haruna-chan place few days ago. It’s not far from here, just a few block away. I will have more chance to see you after all Renachan. Wanna go around, I will drive you a round. Hehe.”
“No, thanks. Maybe later. I’m so busy lately, I don’t have more time to go out with you. But did you say that you come here to find someone for important document, right? Are you sure you have much freetime to go around?”
“Oppss… I met you and then I really forget it. Thank for reminding me about this” – Jurina scratching her head and said.
“Tie to lock your bike on that pillar. And you can go inside. It’s safe.” Rena point the place to Jurina could let her bike.
Jurina told Rena about her friend’s number room that she want to find, and Rena realized it’s no stranger for her, that room is her two closest neighbor’s room, opposite hers.
“You knew Sae-san or Yuko-san?”
“Have you known them too? Wow”
“Of course I do.”
“Sae-san was my instructor, I came here to give her something she needed, Yuko-san worked with her too. I knew them because we’re working at the same employment.”
“Er~ you’re working with them? At the same place? Oh my, how can be…. We are alreally known each other, all of us. That’s so great.” – Rena surprised asked.
“The Earth is so small, rotate and we’re know each other.” Jurina nodded.
They’re walking to the elevator in the building ground, by the time Sae walk out from it too, they’re got surprised when she appear in front of their eyes.
“That’s she.” – Jurina shouted.
“Wow~ Rena, you’re come home earlier than usual.” :k-wink:
“Ah yes, my class cancel today…That’s why….”
“That’s great when you two coming here at the same time. Like the DESTINY” – Sae teased. :k-great:
“Have you already known I knew Rena?” - Jurina uncontemplated asked and Rena couldn’t help wondering about that too.
“Yep, babe. Yuko had already told me about you that she saw both of you at the party, perfect together that night. Of course I’ve known about it well.” Sae has just blurted and remind about Yuko too.
“Er~~~” – Both of them surprised at the same time.
“But I’ve seen none of you there. How could she saw us?” Rena talked in her mind, remember at the party there is a person she felt her stared at her, made her has a feeling this person inside very familiar, the person was in yellow chicken clothes
“Huh. It’s ok with us to saw you were there. You don’t have to see me. Haha” – Sae joked.
“I also wonder these day, is not you who planned the setlist of that night party, but I’ve seen you nowhere at there. Finally, you’re there too, I thought that you’re not…”
“Hehe I’m a busy man you know. Above all, I saw you, so it’s enough.”
“Hmm. I wonder one of you were the chicken that day. With the stature I remembered, I thought that couldn’t be you. So I doubt that’s Yuko-san who was fit the height, you just mentioned her was there too.” Rena asked.
Sae widen her eyes look at Rena, Jurina also turn around and look at them.
“What? What’s chicken? Why do you think so? NO way.” – Sae waved her hand refused.
“I get the feeling that I know that person very well. Come to think of it, it is possible. I was standing there during sessions I’ve not seen any of you, I only saw the chicken possible was possible familiar with me, because that person kept looking at me, stare me when come across me. I got that feeling and I very sure she knew me before.”
“No, it’s not. I’m sure no way could be Yuko. Maybe you’ve got mistake someone else.”
 “Huh” – Rena increasingly suspicious.
“Anyways, Jurina, Has you brought the report documents to me or not? I’m pressed for time, I’m on my ways.” – Sae changed the topic to another subject.
“Ne~. Here you are.” – Jurina said and gave it to Sae immediately.
“I’m intended to take you go around my home but now I’ve to go ahead. Could you continue your time with Rena-chan instead, I’ve things to do now. Bye bye.” -  Saying and leaving let 2 person are bewildered not understand what was happening behind.
“It’s seem you found that chicken Haruna-san asked for, right. I’m sure it’s her, Sae-san always like that when she want to hide something.” – Rena look at Jurina as she understand Jurina’s thought, their conversation at the party that night she also impression, heard and remember it’s very well.
“Uhm” Jurina nodded. “Sure that made her hard to answer then suddenly reluctant seems like avoid me, she messege me earlier invited me come inside her place to know, but its seem I got a abandoned now.”  :bow:– Jurina showed the sad puppy face in front of Rena, pouting as if she was
“So… how about visit my place.” – Rena said.
Rena’s apartment is a space at rest, Rena was a clean-cut person. Her living very neat with the center are the long modern low shelf had a large TV put on it with the sound system around. She also has a comfortable large couch for relax herself at home, watching anime or doing the things she liked. 
“Woww, how many trains architecture you had like that. Do you love it that much Rena?”
“Uk. It’s my love. Cute~~~.” :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :inlove:
 “Uwa~ What is this one?” – Jurina touch one of first ships to be displayed on wooden shelves along the walls asked Rena about it
“This one one of the collection series called Bullet train the most I loved. The one you touched is train named Tomy S9-E3 Series Akita, nexto is Kagayaki, then Hayabusa, under is Hayate, Kei Shinkansen… Most of them are Japanese Shinkasen architecture, I bought and collect it. I also had some overseas model ships and trains. I garnitured it on the other side. Have you seen there, it’s a one of train in Switzerland. Very cute, right?”
“Have you ever thing about open a mini exhibition about Railways, Rena-chan. Are you working for a Railways ministry? Your hobby is unique and singular like you.”
Rena patted Jurina shoulder, glanced and said:
“You’re meaning I’m distinguish, like none other? Huh? It’s my lovely little hobbies. I really really love it so so much.” – Rena said with excited voice.
“No no, I mean that hobby is really interesting, rarely, nobody I’ve known like that as much as you. I thought it’s really fancy interest. That’s great. You knew all of name belongs to all ships here huh? I couldn’t recognize the name of any ship here. It’s exactly look alike another. How to distinguish it all?” – Jurina quickly reply while rivet the trains architecture on display in front her eyes.
“Of course each trains had the different each other, look at this one. Slim design of the locomotive same as the head of bullet that’s why they called it “Bullet train”. Depend on the identifying characteristics from the figure, colors, and the road train running, location, they named it different name. The double-decker bus familiar with the bus we’ve gone last time to centre park, remember it? I’ve one hehe. Here, saw it. It’s look so real, but smaller keke~”
“You’re very knowledgeable, Rena-chan. You must have stayed at home and egocentric with all of your trains all of your freetime. Haha” – Jurina said.
“Shall I kick your butt out of my door pretty closely or not?” – Rena glanced Jurina and threated.
“Hic. Sorry~ don’t kick me out. Poor me!” – Jurina pouted.
“Cut it off! Sit down, do you wanna drink something?” – Rena suggested
“I’ve got no idea. Anything!” - Jurina took a seat on the couch, and then took a cat face patten printed on backrest pillows putted next to her, she put it on her stomach, her back lean on the sofa, very pleasant feeling, she only want to take a snap after that. Look around the room, she saw something put on the bin benext the sofa, a frames of Rena’s picture when she was a little child, she smiled with her white calfs’ teeth and the yellow round hat with straps, she carried a blue school backpack behind, little Rena very cute, just only want to pinch her cheek when she look at Rena’s picture. Jurina smiles, look longer a few seconds, she promptly put it back again as she heard the steps sound of Rena toward her, raised her head look Rena was walking close to her and put the glass of water on the table.
“Make yourself as home, I’ll make some food for us. It’s a little late for lunch. I thought you’d eaten yet, hadn’t you?”
Jurina nodded while looking to Rena, and then looking after Rena as she left Jurina alone at the living room to the dining room to make a meal for them.
Took the remote and watch TV for a while, Jurina stand up and went for walk around living room to see closely, this room was not too big, so she just sit and could see every conner of the room, one side was designed by the cattoon images, exactly was the images of the cat, clothes folded and putted on the couch also the cat imaged on it, seems like Rena hadn’t shelved it yet, all picture of cats, one side was the trains model that Jurina just saw by the time she entered here, trains, ship, trains, ships and the cats… it could tell the owner of this place is the addicted about trains and cats. On the top of the Television is a Mickey cotton. Up there is the railsway board attached to painting the wall, very impressive.
The bookshelf on the left of TV next to the balcony door are furnished many books on, a line book row are the book about the trains and rail, there’s a line for Asrtonomy book, and below line are comics. Rena’s like an otoku, addicted in this really so much. Her hobby is the rarest unique Jurina had known before.
*I thought that I would gift her a station architecture to her Bday’s for full set of the train station.* Jurina thought.
Glided her fingertips across the books on shelf, Jurina touched to the CDs, singles Rena stacking next her books, choosed one dics and turn on the DVD player belows TV, plays it.
“We, we don't have to worry about nothing
'Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something”.
:rimshot:
The music resound through the living room, change her direction to leave the living room to dining room where Rena was painstakingly doing something unknown.
 :onionwhip:
They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space
Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race”

“What are you doing? What can I do to help you?” – Jurina asked.
“Nothing, I can haddle it. Just take a sit and wait please.” Rena said.
She’s wearing a pair of dishwashing gloves, get closer the distance, Jurina could see Rena was squirming with the water tank. It’s seems be broken while she was cooking.
“Anything problem here. It’s apparently already clogged.” – Jurina come closer and asked.
“Uh, I don’t really know why it refuses water drainage, I thurst down it but it also not be drainage. It’s sudden been clogged like that.” – Rena was talking while swabbing into the hole of the sink.
“I thought it’s something thereunder blocking the ways water flows, Let me try to fix it.” – Jurina leaned her hand to get the object Rena was keeping in her hand.
“No, don’t do it, let it to me, I can handle it. How can I let you do that” – Rena said.
“Don’t be so formal! You can count on me.” – Jurina took Rena’s hand brushed her hand off the thing.
“Who could let guest repair thing of your dirty sink at the first day they come to your place. It’s embarace so much.” – Rena said and recoiled the slim tube she used to poked into the pipe.
 “Give it to me. I could do it. You can count on me.” – Jurina took it again off Rena hand, use her hips push Rena’s butt aside, win standing seat of Rena was standing, replace her to fix it, although she don’t sure she could or not but she is a optimistic person, she has confident that she could if she try to do.
“Could you fix it? I….” – Rena bewildered.
“Yeah, nothing is impossible to me” – Jurina said with her enthusiastic.
“Give me the plumber's wrench.” – Jurina said.
Rena run to the bathroom and take it to Jurina.
 “You’re drain is blocked completely, I will try another ways.”
“Isn’t it? Or just let me call the plumer fix it, we can’t fix it.”
“I can.”
Then Jurina take it and cup completely covers drain opening, hold plunger up and plunged it vigorous strokes, but it’s still stuck. It’s flow very slow, so Jurina opened a wing cabinet under the sink. Asked Rena give her pliers loosen the slip nuts at both ends of the pipe, but she forgot to lock the water source. So its leak and splash throughout make Jurina wet all of herself. Rena standing behind put her hands on her knee, bend down look at Jurina fixing it. Seeing what’s happening, Rena quickly run to lock the water source, then Jurina continue finish the operation by hand. Clean the pipe inside, and took out some nilon wrap stuck inside the pipe and put it all back together. :cow: :cow:
Rena’s dinning room right now became a battlefield with the water splashing through flowing over the floor. After she returned as the same time Jurina open clogged section, seeing Jurina take the barrier out, and quickly reinsert the original. Maybe Jurina had talent for repair the things, she could be a plumer after all.
“You really know how to fix that, used to do it before?” :? :?
“Nope, it’s my first time doing this, I’ve never ever touching any of this, just saw the plumber did it in my house, I’m just only copied him” :thumbup
Rena looked at the wet person who was sitting on the floor with all surprised and admiration. :shocked
“You’re so reckless. Not ever do that before but you’re still dare to fix that. I wonder how could you do that, anyways you got wet all of your clothes after all”
“But I’ve already handle this one. Just unlock the water. Let’s see it work or not.” – Jurina hands up her hand above the sink pull the spigot cropped. Then Rena ran away unlocked the water. Closed to the tap and open it again, the problem has resolved, no clogged pipes anymore. The draigage water flowing normally like before.
“Yay~ ho~ It’s really worked. You’re no.1, really really good at this. It’s okay now. Thank you so much”  - Rena happy said.
“My pleasure! There have not anything else. But I recommended you not to throw any plastic wrap or bunch of junk and trash into this again. It’s clogged up in one of the pipes and such blockages usually cause slowly draining pipes. Okay?” and
Jurina smiled, plan to stand up, hands on one palm on the ground, another one put on over her head search the place to hold on, saw this, Rena turn off the water and give a hand to Jurina to pull her stand up. One hand hold on the kitchen table shelf, one hand she gripped Jurina’s hand, pull her up. Rena accidentally footloose step, slide to earlier puddles remaining on the floor.
 “Ouchhhhhh…”
Rena lose momentum, slipped fell on Jurina, Jurina was on balance to stand up Rena make her with her butt back hitting the ground below, within a few seconds, everything in their mind are becoming blank, the pain of back and buttocks hitted by the ground could not help feeling resurfaced unexpectedly, Jurina squeezed her eyes suddenly when she felt something very soft and smooth fast surfing inadvertently through her lips, extends slide across one of her cheek. It is nothing other than the Rena’s solf lips.
1 second
2 second
3 second

Those soft lips lightly touching each orther, warm enough although it’s only was an accident glance, make both of them seems like has the strange feeling inside, like to have a power line just go through their body, earase all of thoughts in their head.
The moment JuriRena could feel those lips against together, last surfing stopped on cheeks touching, Jurina below, Rena on the top. One hand holding the wrist Jurina, one hand glides on the floor, their body overlap, Jurina opened her eyes looking straight at the forward sight, lay her motionless while being stupefied Rena also widened her eyes as confused and appalled about what’s just happened.
*I…* Rena thought
*I…* Jurina thought.
** Are my lips just skim through that those lips. A kiss…. ** -Wmatsui were on their mind.
Jurina’s soft lips just tender, in a moment, if only accidentally fall right to Rena, touch on it a couple of seconds, but after that Rena felt her heart beat faster, inside feels like to try again that softness. Suddenly flashed just feeling unwanted, there was a powerful struggle against what she'd think.
*What’s the hell I’m thinking about? Uwa!* Rena screamed in her head. The flying angel was around above her mind.
In the space of silence, apparently could feel each other's breath, heart beat incessant pounding, no one said a word, and did not bother to stand up, lie motionless in that position. There carefree feelings they do not think to the relationship of both, but this makes them feel awkward. the face gradually becomes more permanently red, flushed, like boils on the face, especially their cheeks.
“So..rr...y…. I slipped.” Rena said then quickly pushed herself also pull Jurina stand up too, then she hastily turned away to conceal her cheeks are flushed. Inside her suddenly felt so hot, the reason by the hot weather, or for anything else.
“And I don't know where I'm going but I know it's gonna be a long time”- The song still continue sounding.
Jurina dumbfounded, silly face out, pressure on places just touching by another lips. The sweet taste of her lips touching had being awakened Jurina’s heart by a moment. Only stood there without looking back Rena to speak a word reply on her.
“I can't face, now everything has changed
I just wanna be by your side
Here's hoping we collide
Here's hoping we collide
Here's hoping we collide”
Rena trying to keep herself calm, trying to escape the embarrassment by not looking at Jurina right now, it's hard for her to escape the restless feeling, awkward at this time.
“I’ll get something for you to change. Could you mind to wipe this water piles for me please?” – Rena asked and hastily left.
“Uhm” – Jurina ashamed nodded.
Rena’s looking for a shirt neatly in her closet attached her short and gave it to Jurina.
Jurina move to the bathroom squirming undressed her wetted, carelessly dropped her things inside her pocket felt to the ground. Pick up and put it on the bathtub nearby, dressed in her suit that Rena gave her. Then she huddled with the pants were so tight to her, trying to cram herself into them but ineffectual, the zipper couldn’t pull up, she was tried her best, but due to it was too tight short with Jurina size pants, so as much she force the buckles tensile up as she failed, even made it cracking. She’s damaged this short of Rena so Jurina gave up with slacks and luckily the white shirt is quite wide enough to cover her under even the short that she was wearing. That makes Jurina suddenly flashed the thought certainly this shirt is not owner by Rena, because it can be said Jurina could swimming in the shirt instead of wearing it. :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
* Surely this could not be worn by Rena-chan, Rena is thinner than me, definitely it’s not hers, how the hell could wear this. Besides if I weren’t mistake, is this a men's shirts? But why has shirt of man here?* :catglare: :rock:
Suddenly thoughts do Jurina reminiscent of something not very interesting to her and it made Jurina uncomfortable. Her heart was felt resentful, the main reason is none other than that shirt. She doesn’t not want to wear it, wanna unbound it immediately, but could not understand why she’s stopped and was wearing it while walking out of the bathroom, Rena was standing nearby outside waiting Jurina out. Seeing Jurina in baggy shirt, pants seemed disappeared, revealing her bare elongated milky leg on the bottom. Realized something was wrong to, Rena as just remembered something suddenly exclaimed.
“Yabaiii…Wait a minute. I’m so sorry. There is a slight confusion.”
*Are you kidding me?* - Jurina silent thought.
Rena went into the closet looking once more for another shirt, this time is right her shirt none of other else. Bring it out to Jurina again, but unexpectedly it was pretty tight for Jurina, it’s shorter not to cover the short pants under, Rena expect Jurina to be a slim girl as her body look like. But the fact she really want to unwind the knot shirt out, the pants already not her size. Its make Jurina so anguish. Then Jurina poked her head out of the bathroom door, suggest Rena find another clothes that she could more comfortably.
Rena rushed taking out a pink Hoddies comes with a long pink trousers, a pink combo cotton clothes. This outfit certainly, can not be tight because it’s freesize. Jurina not want to change and change again and again again, any again more.
Finally she could be finished her change clothes. Jurina step out, embarrassed in a pink outfit, looks very lovely, such as a cute kid in pinky world just growing up.
“Hahaha.. That suit you so much. Cutie.” Rena laughed, and go inside her bathroom took out the dirty clothes of Jurina to laundry. It must need some hour to dry. Rena accidentally collectibles Jurina forgotten something on the edge of the bath, that is a VIP member’s card, named a popular nightclub in Tokyo, "Motel # 203" printed textures are excellent, and extremely seductive for a VIP card, strange, it’s the 1st time Rena saw a VIP card beautiful like this one.
At first Rena thought Jurina was a VIP of motel for lovers’ after clubbing. She unpleasant spoke out.
“What da heck! Pervert” *She was still not enough age for this place. Although she’s not known about that bar, but the name made her can not stop thinking of another sexy place instead.
See it clearly, that is another name not Jurina printed on it, turn behind which there is a photograph, the photograph Jurina was kissing a hot sexy girl on the lips passionately.
“Well…”
Rena bother if it was Jurina’s lover? If not the important people, she will not retain even bring it with her wherever and whenever she are. It is true that from the start to present Rena had known Jurina, she did not ask her any questions about her romantic love life, she even did not know she had lovers or not. Jurina seems be a mischievous girl, gracious and courteous, with Rena she was a trustful person, Rena heard everything what Jurina wanna tell her, she don’t force to ask.
“Gezz …Passionate kiss.. also put in the heart frame.. Damn it Jurina! You also still not enough age to go that place, not only come and play but also take this kind of picture at there. This Bad kid “Rena breathing hard, holding tightly the card where strange girl’s name written on it. Iriyama Anna.
 5 minutes later.
Jurina was in uneasy mood after going out off the bathroom, she already went back to living room, seats silent, listenting to the music from the orchestra but her soul had gone away somewhere else. She glance at the TV screen, wonder what’s this feeling inside her chest. Unstopped the annoyed feeling, she is bored.
Rena is depressed too, also continue with unfinished work being done in the kitchen, the mood also in no less difficult descries. Standing minced onion, ask herself how such with this card, should she put off returning to Jurina or not. Ruminating, Rena go away to the bathroom one again, put it back the old place she found, pretend like never seen it before.
After that she returns the kitchen, Jurina noticed Rena went across her and go to the bathroom, then quickly closed the door, Jurina stood up instantly going to the kitchen, give a hand to help Rena cooking in the silent.
Cooking is also a forte of Jurina, especially her favorite dishes like Pasta. Rena returns the dinning room after few minutes Jurina was there, both of them still kept the silent between. Jurina see Rena silent so she sneaky inquisitive expression a little glance at her, Jurina was hit by Rena eyebrows were mashing together, seems to be thinking of something extremely unpleasant. Jurina can feel the Rena is frustrating something, so she give up intend to talk to her. A long silence between those two until Rena deep in thoughts without notice, careless touch to the hot part of the pan, yanking her arms and shouted as too hot pan touched her arms. :panic:
Jurina was peeking Rena, quickly grapped her hands as reflex, immediately pull out her hand to the faucet then open hydrant strong dircharge cold water.
Rena stared at her hand was gripped tight by Jurina, felt so shy, she pull her hand out of that other hand, turned her back feverishly to clean the table.
“Continue it with the final steps please. DIY” – Rena blushed and turned away left Jurina behind with the last part of cooking is tasting the sauce to prepare the dinning table for both. Finally they both enjoy their delicious meal - Pasta, it’s really delicious, delicious as the master chef’s at luxury restaurants
Rena suddenly shyly asked:  :sweatdrop:
“Hey Jurina, have you ever love someone?” – Rena curious, though she did not want to be nosy personal life, but she really feels she can’t bear any curious about Jurina anymore, espeacially after she saw that romantic kiss photo of Jurina and another person, more important than that person is a girl same her.
“Once. Used to” – Jurina spoke while still bent her head and eat the pasta in her dish.
“Used to?” – Rena stressed answer Jurina, looking strainght into Jurina face.
“Because I couldn’t response needs of that person, and it’s also tired of our relationship that could not ever go anywhere further. And we’re done.” – Jurina talked while still holding the fork twisted round the rice noodles on the plate, as if she didn’t recall the unhappy memories, a bit frustrating, does not seem to want to remember about it.
“Uhm” Rena replied.
“I’m sorry because of curious your sadness. I’m sorry about hear that.”
“Not at all. Past was only past, It’s over, I’ve changed my mind about it too. You don’t have to applogise, simultaneously, It okay if it were you, I’ll happy if you know more about me. And yours too.” - Jurina said as opened her mouth to suck the wrapped noodles rolls she taken just now.
“So…do you still fall in love with him?” – Rena asked. *Are you crazy, Rena, Said that do not curious anymore about this topic, Jurina could hurt about this, you’re not yourself today Rena ah~. What happen with my brain, ah no… with truly I’ve happened with my heart. Things suck for me right now, I need to get it out of my mind. Gru~ She had alrealy said that she broke up with that person why am I still sturbon to ask her about still love or not for what. What do you really want huh my heart? Are you mad or something? Gzzz* Rena thought.
“What do you think? What if I say no?” – Jurina said.
“Probably not.” – Rena said.
“By the time, that person dumbed me, I was really heartbreaking, I couldn’t sleep well at night, I’ve ever try to find the words but they don’t come out right, I had done everything but that needs was impossible I could bring. But It’s also a chance for me to recognize some thing more important than it, I used to mad in love, but it’s not really love. The things I’d never care about, I’ve missed many beautiful things when I was with that person. I realized my feelings with my ex that is just a period of time immersed in drunken stupor, the admiration, overwhelmed by the beauty and want that beauty belongs to only mine. Maybe I’m selfish. I used to think it’s better than nothing at the beginning. After months, I knew it’s not love, I just broken heart because my self-esteem was compromised, no one dare do that to me before. I’m sure with you that’s I’ve none feeling love with that person anymore.”
“Bad kid.” :wth
“I’m sorry. I make you feel very disappointed about me.” - Jurina said with the sad tone
“Everyone has their past. I appreciate that. But you really changed for the better. I glad to know you as a deep thinkers as you now.” - Rena said and she felt more comfortable than before :dozing:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again! I'm back ^^! Hope you guys like this part
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:05:40 AM by vickystar »
WMatsui in my heart <3

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
Re: It Will Be Fine - (Wmatsui) 12.01.15 Part 8
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2015, 01:23:12 AM »